The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muse Masters

Chapter 5

By JymLyfe

I was thinking about how plump and soft Anna’s lips were. I was thinking about the texture of her tongue as it flicked over my own. I definitely wasn’t thinking about the poor uber driver in the front seat. I wasn’t thinking about how awkward it was for her to keep staring at the road. Trying not to notice the three people having a good time in her back seat. I didn’t have to think about it since I knew it. I could feel it. When we left the club the muse stopped damping our connection-now she was letting it all through. I could feel that the driver was slightly turned on and a little embarrassed by it. I could feel Conner’s anticipation for having his first new sexual partner in over 8 years. I could feel Anna’s commitment to having her first threeway. Not even her dumb friend that ditched her has had a threeway.

Anna broke our kiss and leaned to the other side of the back seat so she could make out with Connor some more. She had been swapping back and forth between giving us attention for the last 10 minutes. Her hand was still rubbing my thigh; coming close to my dick but not quite reaching it. She was too nervous to cross that particular boundary with a fourth party observer in the car. Well, fifth actually, but Anna was unaware of the muse watching us through the gap between the front seats.

I took the opportunity to get out my phone. Not very sexy to text during a makeout session, but I needed to let Rose know that I might not be back until pretty late. I pulled Rose’s name up in the messenger and started texting.

Going to be late. Might not be back till morning.

Getting lucky? she texted back a few seconds later.

I felt a bit cheeky and sent her back a boy emoji, girl emoji, and another boy emoji. She responded with three flames.

I’m having some fun tonight too…

A picture then posted to the thread. It was a shot looking down at rose’s lower body. She was nude in her bed, and between her legs a woman was sucking on her clit. I couldn’t see much of her face. From her hair and dark skin, It was reasonable to conclude it was Madonica’s lead singer.

Be safe, I texted.

You too babe! She replied.

Rose was the best. I put my phone away in time for my next turn with Anna’s lips.

Our ultimate destination was Connor’s apartment. We only had to make out a few more minutes before we arrived. It turned out that Connor lived pretty close to Rose’s apartment. It made sense since he worked in Rose’s building. I guessed it was maybe a 10 to 15 minute walk. The apartment itself was in a recently built trendy complex. Connor brought us up an exterior stairwell and into a second floor apartment. It was a modest studio apartment; very sparsely furnished. What was there looked like it was new and assembled from kits. There was at least a nice TV and a desk with an impressive looking computer setup.

“So, do you want…” Connor started talking, but was interrupted by Anna locking her mouth over his. She began undoing his belt and trousers. I watched as she dropped to her knees. Connor’s hard cock was quickly freed from his briefs. I’m not ashamed to admit, it was impressive. About nine inches and thick.

“Wow,” Anna said as she took it in her hand and started massaging it. She kissed the head, and started sucking on the tip. She seemed a bit apprehensive to put the shaft further into her mouth.

“Well, get in there champ!” encouraged the muse. “Don’t get so hot and bothered watching that you forget to join in on your first threesome!”

I stepped up besides Conner. I undid my own pants and let them drop to the floor. Anna saw my own bare cock unencumbered and started stroking it with her free hand. I glanced at Connor, he was avoiding looking at me. Focusing instead at the shallow bobs of Anna’s head. Though I could swear I saw him take ever so slight peaks at me and my own cock.

Anna removed Connor from her mouth and engulfed her lips around my member. She had a much easier time taking it deeper into her mouth.

“I need some souvenirs to show that bitch Stephanie,” Anna said after pulling away from my dick. With a hand on both our packages, she pulled us even closer together. Connor and my hips were now touching; I had to angle my shoulder behind his. She removed her hand from my shaft and used it to give me her phone. Catching her meaning, I nodded to let her know I understood what she wanted.

She then stuffed both our cocks into her mouth as much as she could manage. Which wasn’t much considering our combined girth. I didn’t quite expect she would choose this particular pose. I was so surprised by it I didn’t bother to freak out that my dick was touching another guy’s. Connor’s head was tilted back and his mouth was hung open in an expression of ecstasy.

“Take the picture, Joe. “ the muse reminded me.

The camera app clicked and the flash lit up the room. Anna took both cocks out of her mouth and made a tiny mmm sound. She wiped a small bit of saliva from her chin.

“That was hot,” Anna said.

Anna stood up, kissed Connor, and then kissed me. I could taste a bit of precum on her lips. I wasn’t sure if it was his or mine. She pulled her tank top up over her head and tossed it across the room. I popped open the clasp holding the front of her pink push-up bra together. She had large natural breasts with big puffy nipples. Connor grabbed her left tit and began to knead it. I took off my own t-shirt and stepped out of my pants leaving myself completely naked. Connor was now massaging both of Anna’s breasts while she stroked his cock. I took the opportunity to undo her pants. I slipped my hand into her jeans and under her panties. I rubbed around her pussy lips feeling the slick moisture from her arousal. She ran a hand through my hair, and pulled me into another kiss. As thanks, I slipped two fingers into her pussy.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” Connor suggested. We all disentangled. Connor and Anna shimmied out of the rest of their clothes as they made their way to the single bedroom. Anna had a nice round butt that matched well with her thin waist and ample chest. Connor had a runner’s body with thick dark hair on his chest and arms. Remembering my supplies, I picked up my pants and retrieved the condoms and lube. I caught up to Connor inside his room and handed him a condom.

Connor and Anna were unsure what to do next. They had been a little hesitant about most of their actions so far. They’ve seen this all in porn. Without personal experience though, they didn’t quite know which move was the right one to make next. I wasn’t having that problem. Whether it was the muse directing me, or from feeling their emotions. Either way I was picking up the signals. Anna’s hunger for Connor’s large member was a pretty blaring one. I could also feel that, while she thought I was cute, Connor was more her type. I wasn’t jealous, this was all for his benifit in the first place. So once Connor had unrolled the condom over his shaft, I directed him to lay on his bed.

Anna took the opportunity to crawl on top of him. She lowered herself inch by inch onto him until her pussy was fully impaled by his cock.

“Oh, god that’s so big,” she moaned. After she had become accustomed to his size, she started sliding herself up and down his shaft.

I put a leg up on Connor’s bed and brought my dick up to Anna’s mouth. She turned her head and greedily accepted it. She rocked herself back and forth; blowing me and fucking Connor. I saw that Connor was mesmerized watching Anna suck my cock.

I had an idea for what to do next, but I wasn’t sure Anna would be up for it. She was almost out of her mind turned on, so I figured I would try. I moved onto the bed and got behind her. With her mouth no longer occupied, Anna made out with Connor some more. I was surprisingly excited by the notion of them kissing with the taste of my cock still in her mouth. I opened my own condom wrapper and put it on. I then tore open one of the lube packets and slathered the slippery substance over my cock. Clever girl that muse. I lined the tip of my dick up against Anna’s asshole, slightly brushing against it. She shivered when she felt me there.

“Is it OK to put it in?” I asked. She looked back at me and considered my request.

“Fuck it, do it.” she agreed.

While Connor was busy thrusting into her from below, I pushed against her other entrance.. With more pressure, her asshole started to open up for me. I relented and rubbed my dick around her hole to get as much lube into the opening as possible. There wasn’t much room between her legs for both Connor and I. As I lubed Anna up, my cock came into contact with Connors. I was getting much more familiar with my elevator friend that I had intended.

I resumed trying to insert myself; the lube was making it easier. Gradually, my rod started to slip inside her. She groaned as her muscles stretched to accommodate me. It was a tight fit. Her outer ring clamped down around my dick. I persisted until my hips made contact with her pleasantly soft ass. I held myself there, deep inside her ass, letting her relax. Connor’s balls were slapping against mine. Each little slap was accompanied by a small surge of pleasure. I could also feel his cock grinding inside of her-though her.

“Damn, I feel so full!,” Anna exclaimed

I moved my hips. After a few strokes, I matched rhythm with Connor. We were both thrusting into her pretty hard. Her hips and ass were smacking against our dual efforts. The sensations from all three of us writhing together were getting intense. Anna arched her back and began crying out in passion. Her asshole was clamping down around my cock like a vise. Anna was cuming and Connor quickened his pace to finish with her. I felt Connor release inside of her. I rode out their spasms; letting them do the work of triggering my own orgasm.

I pulled out of Anna’s ass and collapsed onto the queen sized bed. Anna rolled off Connor and snuggled between us. Connor looked shocked. Now that he’d cum he was coming to terms with mmf thresome he just participated in. My condom looked like a small water balloon. It was comical, but also less than I expected. When it was all collected, it wasn’t quite as impressive as when it was leaking out of Rose’s cunt.

We laid there. Sweaty, exhausted, and content. I was so relaxed that I started to fall asleep, but Anna disturbed our bliss when she jolted upright.

“Oh, crap, I got a shift in the morning!” she exclaimed.

She hopped over Conor and headed out the bedroom door. Connor got up and followed her into the main room. She was grabbing up her clothes and getting dressed. I used the opportunity to toss my condom into the bathroom trash bin.

“Are you sure you have to go?” asked Connor. He had puppy dog eyes.

She came over and locked lips with him. “This was great, but I have to open, and I can’t show up well fucked in last night’s clothes.” She found her phone and ordered herself up a car. “Oh good, there’s one that can be here in 5 minutes. Hey, ummm, Joe, do you need a ride too?”

“I’m pretty close, I’ll walk home,” I replied. “Restaurant job? Sunday morning crowd?”

“Yes,” Anna confirmed.

“My condolences.” I turned to Connor and mouthed that he should ask her out.

“Anna, I never got your number,” Connor said. Close enough.

“Here, add yourself,” she replied handing him her phone. “Maybe we can do something a bit more tame next time. And then invite Joe for afterwards.” She giggled and gave me a wink.

“Got to love redheads, Joe”, chimed in the muse.

“She was my only one, I’ll take your word on the rest of them,” I teased back.

As soon as Anna was presentable, she left the apartment to meet up with her lift. Connor let out a sigh and plopped down in his desk chair. He was still naked with the condom hanging off his now flaccid penis. Even soft, it was an impressive size. He pulled off the condom and tossed it into the trash can next to his desk.

“You shouldn’t walk home this late at night,” Connor said to me. “You can stay here tonight.”

“Thanks, you mind if I have a drink of something.”

“Sure, help yourself to whatever’s in the fridge.”

I went into the small partitioned kitchen and looked inside the refrigerator. He had some beer and soda; I grabbed a soda. On his counter I noticed an unfamiliar magazine on top of a pile of mail. It was published for the suburb we were in-some type of local magazine that a chamber of commerce might put out. It had the headline: Breaking New Ground on the North Side. I wouldn’t have paid any attention to it, except I recognized one of the people on the cover. It was Rose wearing a fetching business suit and a hard hat. I picked up the magazine and returned to the living room proper with it.

Connor was busy at his computer. He was sketching some architectural elements into a drafting program using a digital drawing pad.

“Sorry, I had some ideas come to me, I wanted to get them down on paper real quick,” he said as I watched him work. I felt a warm feeling of accomplishment from the muse. I gave him a few minutes to finish up.

“My aunt Rose is on your magazine,” I told him.

He looked at the cover. “Rose Pryce is your aunt?”

“Yeah, you know her?”

“She’s one of the owners of my firm. I think she even owns the building the office is in.”

“No shit?” I was floored. “I thought she ran a rinky dink talent agency.” The Tesla, penthouse apartment, and lavish gifts were starting to make a little more sense.

“You didn’t know? When the mayor had the idea for redeveloping this neighborhood a few years ago, Ms. Pryce made it all happen. She put together my firm to do the planning. Tracked down investors. Did it all for an ownership stake in almost all the new construction.”

“Fuck,” was all I could manage to say. The muse was standing beside Connor-up on her tiptoes and beaming with pride. “Honesty, it explains a lot.”

I decided now was a good time to gather up all my clothes strewn about the apartment. Following my lead, Connor did as well. He took his and threw them into a hamper in his bedroom. Not wanting to be left standing alone in the living room I trailed in after him. Connor sat down on his bed and folded his legs. Seeing it as an invitation, I sat down too.

“Thanks for helping me out tonight.” he started. “I don’t think something like that would have ever happened to me without your help.”

“Don’t mention it, man,” I said. “I got my first threesome out of it too.”

“My wife was a very particular woman. OCD, almost to the point where it would cripple her if things weren’t right.” Turns out Connor was a post sex sharer. ‘She just needed help to function sometimes. I loved her, so I had no problem giving it to her at first.”

“So what happened then,” I asked. Turns out I’m a post sex listener.

“I gave too much,” he added, ”and instead of talking about it, I got resentful. It was safe to make her happy at my expense. Ironically. It made us both unhappy. When she got a job out of state, she didn’t want me to go with her. I thought I’d made myself indispensable, but I’d made myself a burden instead.”

“That sucks.” He nodded in agreement. It helps to let people know, when something sucks, that it does indeed suck.

“But,” he continued more cheerfully. “Tonight’s made me feel like a new man. It showed me that if I take chances, good things will happen.”

“That sounds inspired,” I said, keeping as straight a face as possible. It had the intended effect-the muse cracked up at my lame joke.

“Had you fucked a girl’s ass before?” Connor asked, abruptly switching gears.

“Ah, no, that was another first for me. Have you ever?”

“No, I always wondered what it was like though,” he said. My gut tingled with excitement. There was a new tenseness to the conversation. For certain though, the muse was pushing me. She wasn’t feeding me a particular direction. More like putting gas in the tank for something.

“It was tight,” I explained. “You have to fight to get it in. I think the hottest thing about it was just that you’re doing it at all.” Describing it was getting me hard. Which would have been much more embarrassing if it wasn’t doing the same for Connor. I caught on to what the muse was playing at. It was too late. All the barriers that would send me running out of the room were down. My body knew that sex was on the table. It was like electricity coursing from my core into my arms and legs. I made an invitation I never thought I would..

“Do you want to know what it feels like?”

He didn’t answer. He didn’t have to. My remaining supplies were still on the nightstand. He reached over to get some. I laid back in front of him, and he put a condom on and lubed up. I felt incredibly vulnerable. This was an alien experience for me, but that only made it hotter.

Connor put extra lube on his finger and rubbed it around my asshole. I could feel the tip of his finger push in. It felt strange. He scooted up close. Instead of his finger there, I felt something else. Just as I had done with Anna, he slowly pushed. I tried to relax and accept him, but I was unsure what muscles to use. It started to burn as he got more of his cock inside me. I grimaced and clenched my jaw. He stopped.

“Does it hurt?” he asked.

“It’s weird,” I answered. “You can keep going, I’ll tell you to stop if it hurts.”

I felt the muse encourage me, she helped me focus and relax. Connor resumed. This time I could feel him make more progress. He was slipping inside me. I could tell where he entered me, but beyond that there was only a fullness. I didn’t know if he was all the way in me, but he began to plunge into me repeatedly. It didn’t hurt, it didn’t feel exactly sexual, but it felt good. He was getting deeper and deeper inside me with each stroke. I felt my insides shifted around to accommodate his largeness.

I started moaning. Embarrassed, I tried to keep it quiet at first. Not long after I stopped caring. Connor leaned down and started kissing me; he stuck his tongue into my mouth. It was rough and forceful. I gave in to the loss of control.

Connor’s angle changed and he was reaching someplace new. It felt really good. A thin stream of precum was oozing out of me. A pressure was building at the base of my shaft. My whole body was getting charged up-building towards an orgasm in a completely foriegn way. I gripped the bed sheets and moaned louder. Without anyone touching my cock, I came. A thick stream of pure white cum erupted out and coated my stomach.

I felt Connor pull out of me. It left me feeling very empty. I looked down to see him pull off the condom. He clambered over me to bring his cock to my face. I let him stick it in my mouth; It tasted like the condom. I sucked on him without any idea how to really do it. Soon after, Connor blew his salty load into my mouth. I swallowed it; the muse enjoyed the taste.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away,” Connor said. He seemed a bit sheepish. Post orgasm he was less sure about what he did. He probably didn’t consider himself into men. Neither did I. Yet here we were.

I got up and kissed him. It’s amazing how reassuring a gesture it could be.

“It was fun,” I assured him. I was too confused by my own emotions to offer him any more help with his own. So, I pulled him down into bed and let him put his arm over me. This time I was able to completely drift off to sleep.

This part of the town had a nice bike trail running though it. All the new construction-Rose’s construction-was built around it as a central feature. It was a straight shot along the trail to get back to Rose’s place from Connor’s. I passed a few joggers and cyclists, but otherwise I had the trail to myself and the muse. She was quiet; leaving me to my own thoughts. I had a lot to think about.

Sunday mornings were my favorite part of the week. It wasn’t always the case. After the holidays two years ago, I had a big blow up with my parents. I had issued them an ultimatum. I wasn’t going to Pastor Dave’s church anymore, so we could either go back to our old church, or I wasn’t going at all. It didn’t go over well. After a lot of yelling, I had retreated to Darek’s house.

I didn’t even think I could go home after that, so I did the only thing I could. I called Rose. She told me not to worry. She would drive out to get me that day if it came to it. But she had another plan. Rose called grandma. I don’t know what Rose said to her, or what she said to my parents. I just know that my parents came to pick me up and agreed to my terms. The hot war ended that day and the cold war started.

Anyway, that next Sunday was my first free one. Sunday mornings are pretty predictable in the midwest. There’s only two places people spend it: at church or eating breakfast at IHOP. Go anywhere else and you might have thought a virulent plague had wiped out the bulk of humanity. I loved it. It was my time.

Today, like that Sunday, followed a major upheaval in my life. I had met the muse. As a direct result of that, I began a sexual relationship with Rose, I had my first threesome, and I had sex with another man. Twice on that last one. We sucked each other off when we both woke up with morning hard ons. I did it as much to prove I didn’t regret the night before as out of horniness. It was a complicated moment in my life. It happened, and I needed to figure out what that moment meant for me.

“What I did last night; I would never have done it had we never met,” I broke the silence.

“Probably,” was all she said at first. After a time she continued, “I’m sorry, Joe. You weren’t ready for that.”

“Did you make me do it the way we’ve made other people do things?” I asked.

“It’s not that simple, Joe,” she answered. “When I take you into my realm, have you noticed that I don’t have an aura?”

“Yeah, I figured that’s the way it’s supposed to work.”

“You can’t see my aura because I don’t have one.” She stepped in front of me, forcing me to stop walking. “Joe, I don’t have a soul.”

“What does that mean?” I asked. I could gather from our connection that her words were significant. I considered the auras I saw though the muse to be some mechanical component of her power. When she likened it to a soul, I figured it was a metaphor..

“A soul is a conduit,” she explained. “It makes the whole of a thing greater than the sum of its parts. Take your intellect, your desires, your memories, and then add a soul; you get a person. I have an intellect. I have desires. I have memories. But no soul.”

“You seem like a person to me,” I countered.

“Only because of you, Joe.” No one had ever looked at me like the muse was looking at me now. It was a longing. It was how she looked at Rose. “A muse shares her master’s soul. What makes you a person, makes me a person too.”

None of this made much sense rationally. Not much did when it came to the muse. But it was true. I knew things about her. Though it was usually the case that I didn’t know the answer until I thought of the question. Now the questions were flowing. I was learning things. So many things. I got a bit dizzy.

“Joe, slow down please!” the muse shouted. She looked as distressed as I felt. I held my breath and counted down from ten. I felt normal again; for the moment.

“The problem is that you’re a natural at this,” the muse said. She was trying hard to pretend to be her cheery self. “The connection between a muse and a master deepens the longer they’re together. The pieces of me become pieces of you. And the other way around too. It usually takes a long time-years. I’ve never blended with a master so much so quickly. Most masters subconsciously fear losing themselves in the connection; you don’t”

“I’ve never been afraid to be myself, and I suppose you are part of who I am now.,” I concluded. “I couldn’t tell your feelings from my own. I knew you wanted something, but my body was acting if I was the one that wanted it.”

“Well, consider if you were stuck in a straight girl’s head; you know you would miss pussy,” she joked. “I was pushing. Like I do. You got a lot more of my desire than I intended.”

“I guess I understand. What’s done is done, and I did enjoy it. Well, we enjoyed it. Let’s just hold off on being with any more guys until I’ve decided if it’s something I really want to do. Deal?”

“Deal, Joe.”

I resumed walking home. Within a few minutes I was back at Rose’s building. The trail ran right behind the building with direct access. I scanned my fob and entered an area with facilities for the building residents. There was a gym, a laundry room, and an elevator. I took the elevator to the apartment.

The apartment was more tidy than usual. The cleaners had come through while we were at the garden show. Rose’s work files had been stacked neatly by the door. I was planning on incorporating them into the new filing system tomorrow. Rose was sitting out on the balcony. She was relaxing in a chair and wearing a pair of yoga pants and a loose tank top. A tablet was propped up on a patio table next to her playing some tv show.

The balcony door was wide open. A pleasant breeze blew in through the living room. I went outside and took a seat next to her. I was a little tender, so I made sure to gently lower myself down.

“Hey,” said Rose.

“Hey,” I said back.

She was watching Parks and Recreation. I watched it with her for a time.

“I had a fun night, I hope you did as well,” Rose broke the silence between us.

“So, the lead singer from Madonica, she’s pretty fit,” I deflected.

“Oh, yes. It’s too bad Monica is only into women. Or, I may have conspired to keep her around this morning until you got home,” teased Rose. “Now that you’ve popped your threesome cherry.” She turned away from the tablet, and gave me her full attention. “What about you? Details, Joe! I want details.”

I told Rose about the club. About Anna. About sharing Anna with Connor. About giving anal to Anna.

“And then, after she left, I had sex...alone...with Connor,” I concluded. I shrugged and watched Rose for her reaction.

“Mmm, It’s nice to get fucked isn’t it Joe?” Rose purred.

“How do you know that I wasn’t the top?” I protested.

“You just have that look.” she answered. “You don’t have to be ashamed about it with me. Sex with one guy doesn’t hold a candle to some of my bolder encounters.”

I’ll bet. I’ve been with the muse for less than a week. I can’t imagine what trouble I could get in after a few years with her.

“I’m still confused by it,” I told Rose. “Please don’t tell anyone. Not until I’ve decided how I feel.”

“Don’t worry, babe,” Rose said as she squeezed both my hands. “I wouldn’t do anything like that. I’m always here for you.”

“Um, I heard from somebody that you own the building,” I said to change the subject.

“I don’t own all of the building,” she explained. “I have partners and investors.”

“How loaded are you?” I asked.

“23...no 25 million. Not all of it is liquid; most is in real estate.”

“Damn, does that mean you’re my sugar aunty?”

“Do you want me to be?” she said in a low sultry voice.

“I’m happy with you being Rose, me being Joe, and we just lay on the couch and watch netflix all day.”

She leaned over and kissed me.

“Good answer.”