The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimers: Don’t try this at home, sicko. Warning for teen sex 17/17, 17/18 however no age range or act you wouldn’t see in your normal Varsity Blues movie or episode of Friday Night Lights so I’d call it tame.

Tags: MC, FD, GR.

Mustang Girls

“She’s perfect in that fucked up way, that all the magazines seem to want to glorify these days”
Everclear – Amphemetine

Prologue: PTA Meeting, South Munday, TX high school: July 15, 1986: The program is launched.

A hush fell over the school auditorium as the new principal spoke. He was a former South Munday graduate who left the town to pursue higher education. He was about the only one who did. South Munday was a rusting old barren mining town on the outskirts of the Texas countryside. A pile of rocks that did not do much besides offer a place for travelers between Austin and El Paso to fill their stomachs and gas tanks before continuing on to their destination.. It was a poor mining town that was turning to rust much like the other mining and refining towns throughout Middle America. Poverty and despair were high, dropout rates and drug use were higher and the scared people would listen to anything to put their town on the map and their kids through college. They got Principal Rodgers and a plan for a miracle.

“What we have here is a world that is going to pot…and cocaine, and heroin, and even booze. What I promise is if you bear with me, and ignore the behavioral changes that may happen to your daughters and sons, are sons and daughters who will be more than educated, ready to be accepted with scholarship and honors to any school in the great state of Texas and come back here and make this mine theirs and once again make South Munday the home of the flowing gypsum it was in your father’s and grandfather’s time. A town full of hope, love, and industry and free of violence, drugs and the Apocalyptic Infectious Deasise for Sinners. To accomplish this we will keep boys and girls separate until the age where their sexual maturity would cause withdrawal if not placed with the other sex, about 17. It is then where the behavioral modifications will happen so naturally, no one will notice, especially not yourself. Yet these modifications will keep your sons and daughters off the streets, off drugs, in school, into college, and back in the town in 4 years to make this place more beautiful than when they left it! So god help me, if a town has earned this, that town would be South Munday, Texas. A place to live, a place to learn, a place to grow”

He spoke like a football coach, said God more than a preacher and slammed the podium like a politician. Not one spoke or even asked what behavioral modifications he was referring to or how he was going to make them. He knew this, he had waited 4 years being rejected by poor school after poor school to set his plan in motion but the answer was right under his thumb. A desperate town with uneducated white bumpkins just looking for someone to give them any kind of hope. It was a match made in heaven…and South Munday became a regular power town in a mere 4 years as his first class returned from college as promised. No one asked and as the program grew so did the industry and the consumer dollar. The population of South Munday was 4,000 with 300 kids in the high school. Today, it’s 30,000 with 4 branch high schools and of course Mustang Varsity high for 17 and 18 year olds only and holding about 3,000 students divided almost evenly between boys and girls. No one asked about the structure, in fact, many tried to duplicate the project seeing the success of South Munday. Grades were up, SATs and ACTs were through the roof and colleges flocked there for both the football team and the academics. A generation finally passed that knew of South Munday ISD simply as the mighty Mustangs, namely those Mustang Girls.

Chapter 1: The Slumber Party – The thoroughbred filly is born – July 18th, 2006

Melanie was all dolled up in the finest lavender gown her mother could find. She wore the finest gold chain and soft satin high heeled shoes. Her brown hair was done up with flowers and she wore the cutest smile as she spoke to her mother.

“I don’t get it, mama, why do I get dressed in my prom clothes for my 17th birthday, anyway. It’s all girls I knew from the girls’ school anyway. I guess they have time for me once again, those ungrateful whores. All I see them do is hang out with a different boy each week. Some don’t even take that long to trade off! I never got the whole varsity high thing anyway.” Melanie said, the more she thought the more she hated the concept but her mother urged her along in ways only mothers can and soon she found herself at her friend’s house, or at least her friend until a month ago when she turned 17 and got too busy for anything but boys. Melanie rang the doorbell and had to ask twice when she saw her friend Mandy answer.

“Mandy, is that you?” Melanie asked with a slight shudder in her voice. Mandy had always been shy about her body. She was plain in many ways but she had a general cuteness about her plus natural blonde hair that had a natural curl to it. Now she was in a skintight black and silver dress that hid nothing about her and it seemed like her breasts had grown outward somewhat.

“Yep, Mel, it’s me! Shocked a lil, well relax, you’ll be a woman soon enough…Oh cut it with the Urge Overkill Harriet, those one hit wonders are so 1996, like if ya wanna sing to the princess, ummm that’s you, Mel, learn some Clay Aiken or Britney will ya?” Mandy said with a laugh.

“Neil Diamond? Girl, you’ll be a woman soon is Neil Diamond…” Melanie corrected, Mandy should know that, it always her favorite song but Mandy’s reply struck her as odd.

“Who’s Neil Diamond? Oh wait, Mel, is that her NEW hubby du jour? I mean I know she dumped K-Fed when he couldn’t even entertain wrestling fans. I mean HELLO, pro wrestling just walk around in your underwear and be done with it!” Melanie tried to ignore her friend’s attempt at gossip and refocused her attention on the task at hand as she walked inside and saw 16 girls from the varsity school, she knew most of them but yet they were all dressed so, elegantly skanky, for lack of a better phrase. They were all in what would be prom dresses if there actually was a prom but they were so skintight and revealing. Hell Juanita, the Mexican beauty looked like she was going to have a wardrobe malfunction any minute. Besides how would the daughter of a poor immigrant miner afford an authentic J-Lo bathrobe er dress?

“Isn’t it bonita?” Juanita asked, startling Melanie who was deep in thought. “Mi Padre saved up all my life to buy me this when I made varsity school, I look just like J-Lo, I’m so proud of my heritage, to come from the same country as J-Lo and Shakira, I do my people proud.

“Umm except J-Lo is Puerto Rican and Shakira is Argentine? What, no Selma Hayek?” Melanie replied, she should be freaked by that but Juanita never was the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.

The look on Melanie’s face told Mandy that they better get started and they sat Melanie down in a large swivel chair with what looked like a fairy tale wand which they placed in Melanie’s hand and told her to relax as quickly she was spun around in the chair until she could barely see anyone, just the wand that blinked in an odd pattern of lights and admittedly helped her from getting too dizzy as she could faintly hear the voices of everyone at different times but she couldn’t tell who was who as her vision faded further to the wand as her head became heavy and dizzy but yet in the fun way, like a ride at the carnival yet her attention seemed to sharpen as her vision faded to the blinking lights from the wand and she could clearly hear everyone counting up her age to womanhood.

  1. No need to fear, your girls are here – Melanie leaned back in her chair and relaxed, her eyes now fully filled with nothing but the dancing and streaking colored lights.
  2. Be still and let the desires in your mind fill – Melanie’s eyes became dreamy as her deep fantasies came to the front of her mind
  3. A new day, a new boy for you to play – Melanie’s mind now flashed with her thoughts of the various boys she met whenever they crossed paths in town.
  4. The cutest boys, the finest toys – Melanie gave a soft moan as her eyes became completely glassy and the lights from the wand reflected in her eyes.
  5. Always be their girl, always be their world – The second phase began and Melanie’s thoughts began to crystallize around boys and girlishness and away from thought and wisdom.
  6. Love em, be them, please them release them – Melanie’s thoughts began to unravel into clusters of want.
  7. Be all they crave, make sure they never stray – Melanie began to covet the fancy clothes that all her girlfriends had.
  8. The more they lust, the more in you they will trust – Melanie cracked a wicked smile and could hear the other girls giggling as well as a sense of beauty and empowerment overcame her.
  9. Let them lead, make sure they follow – Phase three began to map out how their seduction of the boys was used to unwittingly make sure they followed their direction. Melanie seemed very gleeful at this despite being miles deep in trance. Mandy had to laugh and note that they had a very vindictive girl joining their fold.
  10. Keep them clean, don’t let them wallow – Immoral morality, Melanie was beginning to pick up thoughts as she spun around and they became her new sexy personality.
  11. Help them do well in class, reward them with your ass – Melanie’s wisdom returned from the bottom of her centrifuged brain and reformed itself in its proper place and time.
  12. No one’s ever taken, hearts were meant for breakin’ – Melanie embraced her newfound freedom and empowerment as the spinning slowed and she slowly began to wake up.
  13. Be current, be innocent, be powerful – Melanie’s pop culture knowledge became locked in the here and now just like she had seen with Mandy.
  14. It’s all with us girls, it’s our world – Melanie would not obsess about other women nor compete with them, all the boys were their collective prize.
  15. Be sexy, be there and don’t just let them stare – Melanie had her mission in her head and she was ready to accomplish it.
  16. Let the other girls envy you, you’re a thoroughbred, only you can tame the Mustangs – Melanie was a Mustang girl now and she was proud of it as her senses returned to her she could tell how aroused she became during the process and she could feel herself slip into heat as she awoke.
  17. You’re a woman now, welcome to the Varsity School, Melanie – The spinning stopped and her head cleared of the dizziness her legs were spread and it was obvious that she was rubbing her cleavage as she composed herself and finally removed the wand from before her eyes and saw Mandy clearly again.

“Hehe, aren’t you glad we did that BEFORE dinner?” Mandy said with a giggle and as the hypnotic buzz left Melanie she did feel a little dizzy and queasy, but nothing she hadn’t felt at the state fair so she just nodded.

Melanie finally stood upright after a few minutes to regain her posture and she looked at everyone’s dresses and then her fluffy and figure hiding gown and felt inferior but Mandy just laughed and led her to the basement with the other girls. There Melanie saw the vanity and sat down and let the girls give her a proper manicure and pedicure then Mandy injected Melanie with the hormone booster that worked with her natural changes to fill herself out more properly, quite quickly if everyone else was to be judged. Next, it was off to the wardrobe.

“Don’t worry, we got plenty of credit at the mall if you don’t like what you see here, plus I have a feeling there might be plenty of birthday presents in your closet when you get home” Mandy said with a wink as she opened the closet to reveal a whole host of options of various revealing clothes of the modern styles of the day.

“Hehe, thanks girls now, hmmmm so many choices and all just my size, how in the world?” Mandy’s intelligence kicked in and she began to wonder just how everything could be custom tailored for her.

“Oh, when in doubt steal records from the school nurse. Now you know why they took bust measurements in gym class along with everything else” Harriet chimed in with a giggle.

“Like, that seems, like a little dated for you, Harriet!” Melanie said with an equally girlish giggle as Mandy helped her take off her dress and pick out something more fitting a Mustang Girl.

“Well for such a fancy occasion…” Mandy started flipping through the various short skirts.

“Oh that, that’s just so you don’t freak out before you become one of us, cuz girls get that way especially straight A girls who become vindictive bitches” Mandy added.

“You say that so proudly, you were the Mandy I used to like” Melanie said with a chuckle, now fully grasping what has happened to her and enjoying it as she picks out rather racy (and lacy) liengere and then picks out something that fits her style. She becomes so wrapped up in her new outfit she doesn’t realize the rest of her friends have left her alone to change. She finally emerges in tight dark blue jeans, high heeled shoes and a tight pink T-Shirt that reads “read books, get brain” and heads upstairs to see everyone in their regular clothes. All are in various forms of high heeled shoes and wearing clothes that give Britney Spears a run for her money in the revealing department as they sit down for dinner.

“Nice choices, Mel. I’m sure you will be a tough one to compete with” Harriet said.

“Si, she has got stuff to flaunt, you should have no problem getting a man.” Juanita added.

Melanie smiled a devious smile as she looked around at her other friends and anticipated the first day of Varsity School.