The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Route B: My Best Friend’s Girlfriend

Chapter 10: Losing

The following is an alternate ending to my original story, “My Best Friend’s Girlfriend.” I will be following this alternate timeline to a new conclusion for the entire story.

For those of you joining now, Sarah has been followed by a powerful goddess named Reyna. Reyna has won over the loyalty and mind of Sarah’s best friend, Maria. In order to win Maria back, Sarah must compete in a “game of goddesses” against Maria. They must both try to seduce the same woman and make her their sex slave. If Sarah wins, she gets her best friend back. If Sarah loses, she loses her first girlfriend to Reyna’s control. Here, at a yoga studio, Sarah made her attempt to seduce Sandra, their target. Maria makes her move at the same time, posing as the yoga instructor. Ultimately, Sarah loses, and is hypnotized along with Sandra by Maria. Both girls are under Maria’s control, making out.

For a while, I don’t hear Maria’s voice at all. I don’t hear the music either. The only sound in the yoga studio is Sandra’s lips on mine. Then the shuffle of clothing as it comes off. The heat of breathy moans. The swish of wet pussies. The slapping of skin as I finger her. The muted shrieks of orgasm.

Maria’s voice comes back, guiding us. She tells us where to touch, and we obey. She tells our mouths what to do, and they obey. She tells us what to think, and we obey. Over and over, she asks us to go deeper into our mind. She describes it as walking through a house and turning off all the lights. She wants us to go through the mind of our house, turning off all the thoughts. We go deeper inside, and turn off more lights. Where there are no lights, there are no thoughts.

The darker it gets, the harsher Maria’s tone gets.

“Twist her nipples,” she says, and I obey. Sandra lets out a squeal which becomes a moan, but Maria doesn’t tell me to stop. I keep twisting.

“Harder,” commands Maria. I obey, seeing the nipple swell and turn color. Sandra’s moan blends into a shriek.

“Quiet, slut,” commands Maria.

Sandra falls quiet, though her face shows the agony as I twist harder.

“Stop,” commands Maria. I’m relieved to obey as the reasonable part of me starts to wake up. This is too much, too far.

“Her turn,” says Maria. “Lay back, Sarah.”

My body obeys against my will. I’m trapped.

“Grab her tits,” says Maria. Sandra obeys.

“Twist her nipples.”

Sandra obeys and my body goes rigid with the pain. My back arches. Sandra doesn’t start slowly, she goes right to twisting as hard she can. Is this petty revenge for what I did to her? It’s not my fault. I didn’t mean to.

“Harder,” commands Maria.

Sandra obeys, and my vision goes from blurred to white. There is nothing but pain. My body becomes a prison for my mind, and that prison is charged with electricity. I will die here. I wait to smell blood, to feel Sandra’s fingers go wet from the blood that must be coming from my nipples.

“Stop,” commands Maria.

Sandra, mercifully, obeys.

“Sit up and look at me. Both of you.”

We both obey. I sit up and behold my best friend. She is no longer the perky pixie I’ve known. Her face is lined with anger. She doesn’t look dominant or sexy or relaxed. Her face is part pain and part fury. This is some other creature, forged by Reyna. I look over her naked body and, goddess, what happened to her body? It’s tight. She’s almost all muscle. Her softness is gone, and all I can see are hard edges. Both of her nipples are pierced, and on her left breast, the word “slut” is tattooed in beautiful red calligraphy.

She gives a derisive smile and twirls. Along her back I can see thin silver lines, what look like scars. I lean in and see the same marks along her thighs, her forearms, her wrists, and even her breasts.

The shock of it all starts to wake me up. What the hell has Reyna done to her? Is this what it will look like for June if I lose? Is this what I will look like if I fall under Reyna’s control? The calm in me flees, and my heart rate picks up. I feel trapped, back in Reyna’s office. I feel like I’m back in the dream weeks ago, Reyna in a bedroom, dressed in red. This isn’t a dream; it’s a nightmare.

“Reyna helped me discovered the masochist in me,” says Maria with a shrug. “I wonder what she’ll help you discover.” She giggles, and shivers burst out all over my body.

Maria walks up to Sandra and bends down. If the college girl is horrified, her face doesn’t show it. She looks at Maria with the same adoration she has since the beginning. Maria is a teacher; she will guide Sandra. Sandra wants to be like Maria.

“Maybe you love to be pissed on,” says Maria. She strokes Sandra’s hair. “You’ve been so afraid to try it. It’s dirty. It’s wrong. It can’t be hygienic. What will people think of you? Will they hate you? Will they reject you?”

Maria turns and looks at me while she talks. “Reyna takes all that fear away. You don’t need to worry anymore. You don’t need to be afraid of what you are. You will be your true self. You will follow your true desires. You will be made whole with Reyna. You will be free.”

She looks back to Sandra and whispers, “Bite me.”

Sandra obeys, practically pouncing on Maria. Maria receives the dark-haired girl, wrapping her arms around her as Sandra bites Maria’s neck. She doesn’t kiss or nibble. She bites down hard, and Maria’s back arches. She hisses through her teeth at first, but then melts into moans as Sandra continues to bite. Maria looks over to me. She holds my gaze while Sandra bites her, moving down her body, biting her breasts. Maria moans, but doesn’t look away from me. I’m helpless to move, helpless to look away as Maria’s hand reaches for her pussy. She draws small circles over her clit while Sandra leaves teeth marks all over her body. In some places, Sandra bites too hard and small beads of blood swell up on Maria’s skin.

“This is life with Reyna,” she moans. “It isn’t slavery. It’s freedom. I give her my body, and she gives me my full self, unashamed of who I am and what I want.”

“Stop,” commands Maria. Sandra obeys.

Maria rises and stalks towards me. There is anger in her eyes, a disappointment almost.

“I was afraid you’d put up more of a fight,” she says to me. I want to tell her that I tried, that I’m trying. I want her to know how badly I want her,not like this, not this person she’s become, but the person she was, the person leading the yoga class, the person who smiled and joked and pressed her body into mine. I want to win her back, but I failed. I failed, and this is my punishment.

Maria bends down and runs her pointer finger along the folds of my pussy. I’m soaked.

“You like?” she asks.

My body nods without my permission.

“Do you know what Reyna will awaken in you? What is the deep shameful desire she will help unlock for you? What have you been hiding?”

I nod. I do know. It’s clear to me. I’ve run from it for so long. I guess I have Reyna to thank. I needed her to wake Maria up. I needed her to send me to June. I needed June’s help and then Sandra’s help. I needed all of them so I could see what was hidden from me the whole time.

“Show me,” commands Maria.

I obey. I rise and kiss Maria with everything inside of me. It’s her. It’s always been her. Maria holds back at first, shocked by it, but I wrap my hands around her neck softly, letting the fingertips hover over the base of her head, holding it close as I kiss her with everything within me. I don’t overdo it: no tongue or overly active lips. I hold my lips firm, offering my strength, offering my conviction. This is hers. I am hers. I always have been. It is the nearest and most obvious realities that we most often overlook.

Maria lets out her held breath and kisses me back, crashing into my lips with her own. Her lips part, and my tongue enters. Her hands go around the side of my face, and she holds me as I hold her. She kisses me as I kiss her. She accepts me as I accept her. She wants me as I want her.

An idea flashes through my mind, and before I can question it, I bite down on her bottom lip. It isn’t a nibble. I let my teeth press into her lip, and when I think I should stop, I keep pressing down. Maria moans and grinds her hips into me. We both smile as we pull away from each other.

“You really like that?” I ask.

“I really do,” she pants.

“It doesn’t hurt?”

“It does hurt. That’s the point.”

“Odd.”

“And you really like …” Maria looks down and away from me. I see her blush. She’s adorable. “Me?” she finishes.

“More than like,” I say. I lean forward and nuzzle her nose with my own. “Way more than like.”

Maria blushes again. I want to hug her. I want to hold her. I want to kiss her all over. This is my best friend. This is the adorable girl, like a flirty pixie, that I’ve been on a dozen adventures with. She is the one I’ve confided in. She’s the one who has rescued me time and time again. The anger and disappointment are gone from her. The rage and danger are gone. She’s stepped through some time machine and shown up as I knew her months ago, just naked and a lesbian now.

I look past Maria and see Sandra, seated cross legged, back in her Reyna position, awaiting more commands. The momentary victory passes from me. I haven’t won Maria back. Reyna can take her away from me whenever she wants. I still need to win Sandra, then I can have my best friend back.

“What do we do about her?” I ask, nodding towards Sandra.

Maria turns around. “Oh, shit,” she mutters.

“Reyna won’t let you walk out of here with me, will she?” I ask.

Maria looks at me sheepishly. “No,” she whispers.

“Do you want to?” I ask. My heart pounds in my chest. I place all my hope is in that question.

“I … it’s more complicated than that.”

I look away from her, trying to hide my hurt. A foolish side of me had hoped Maria would say that of course she wanted to walk away with me. She loved me. She ached for me. We could hold hands and walk into the sunset together, the end. But no. It’s not that easy.

“It’s just …” she starts and trails off. “She’s in me now. I can’t just walk away from her. It would be like … like … I don’t know … like moving to another country where you don’t speak the language. It’s a nice thought but …”

“Not worth it,” I finish.

“No. Not like that at all. It’s just that there is so much in the way, so much practical shit that you’re not sure you can overcome with hard work and a can-do attitude.”

“Then what?” I ask. “You win? We all go to serving Reyna?”

“Would that be so bad?” she asks. “If your deepest desire is … is … me. Then that’s what she’ll give to you. If that is the truth, that’s what you’ll have.”

“Is it? When you first met her, did you love pain, or did she make you love pain?”

“I don’t know. I repressed so many things. I wasn’t even ready to admit I was a lesbian before —”

“You may not be one,” I snap. “It could all be her. She can rewrite you, make you whatever she wants.”

“Yess,” moans Maria. “That’s exactly the point. Don’t you want to be with that? Aren’t you tired of you? Tired of struggling everyday to come terms with your shortcomings and failures? Aren’t you frustrated? She takes that all away. Everything you doubt goes blank. You become confident, unbelievably certain in the truth she speaks.”

“You were tired of who you were?” I ask.

“Isn’t everyone?”

I chew my lip for a second, trying to think, trying to stall for time. Reyna can’t be trusted. I know this to be true. Maria speaks with Reyna’s voice, which means, unfortunately, that she can’t be trusted either. I can get Maria back if I win the game. I need to win, and then I’ll have Maria and June. Then, we can all get the hell away from Reyna.

It all comes down to the game. I can’t walk out of here hand in hand with Maria and Sandra trailing behind us on a leash. I need to win. It’s that simple.

“I liked you exactly as you were,” I say. “I liked how funny and strange you were. I liked that you saw through people’s bullshit and called them out on it. I liked that you were adorable and cute but tough and unflinching at the same time. You never apologized for who you were or what you wanted. That’s what I liked. I’m sorry if you doubted that. I’m sorry if you want that part of you erased by Reyna, but I don’t want to lose that friend. I want you, as you are, all the time. You don’t need to change for me.”

I look up and see the tears forming in Maria’s eyes. I sit up and kiss her, gently, on the lips. I let my lips linger there, lightly pressed against her, gentle as a snowflake. She doesn’t move, doesn’t kiss me back, but I feel her quivering with tears. I feel the sobs building up in her.

“The only way for you to be with me,” I whisper, “as the beautiful woman I’ve always loved, is for me to win this game.” My lips dance over hers as I whisper, my hot breath washes over her face as I feel her tears roll down her cheeks and glide against my own. “If I win, Reyna will let you go. We’ll be free.”

“Will you still want me?” she asks, her body shaking. “Even when she’s out of my head?”

“Reyna isn’t in my head, and I’ve always wanted you.”

Maria presses back against me and kisses me. It’s wet. Our eyes are soaked with tears. Our breath is hot from crying. Our lips are eager, too eager, like young lovers tasting each other for the first time. There is a desperation in it, as though it is our first time or our last. I suppose it’s both.

Maria breaks away, panting, and whispers, “How do we do this?”

“I need help owning Sandra. If I take her, I win.”

“Won’t Reyna know?”

“I’ll tell her I broke you. I won’t hide it.”

Maria bites her lip and smiles. “Tell me what to do.”

“Sandra is under your control?”

“More or less. I control her actions and some thoughts, but I can’t touch her personality.”

“I think Reyna planned for that,” I say. “Sandra’s already a lesbian, and my guess is that she’s already a submissive.”

“Probably.”

“Sandra’s obsessed with you right now?” I ask.

“Yeah.”

“Can you direct that obsession to me?”

“Yeah.”

“Do it. Just keep guiding her. Just as you would have guided her towards Reyna, do it towards Sarah. Does that make sense?”

Maria nods.

“Then let’s make a sex slave,” I say with a smile. Maria smiles at me, leans in for a quick kiss that becomes a long kiss, and then breaks away.

“Sandra?” she asks.

“Yes,” intones Sandra.

“I want you to relax. Go deeper into yourself. Past the Reyna position, there is a deeper level of relaxation. There you will be more yourself. You will be more alert and more eager. But you will be horny there. You will be compliant there. You will be submissive there. It is a realm of pure energy. You will find the need to channel that energy through sex and obedience. Is that understood?”

“Understood.”

“Good. Now I want your body to match that pose. Go onto your knees.”

Sandra obeys, as she gets on her knees, her body upright and stiff.

“Good, now sit on your heels, bring your butt back.”

Sandra obeys, sitting comfortably on her knees like you would see at a monastery.

“Then bring your torso forward, folding to the ground. Your forehead should touch the ground.”

Sandra obeys again.

“Finally, bring your arms in front of you, like you are bowing before an empress.”

Sandra obeys and forms the shape of someone in total submission: on her knees, arms in front of her in worship, forehead on the ground.

“This is called the Sarah Pose,” says Maria. “In this pose, you are completely relaxed. You have no inhibitions. You feel energetic, needy, horny, and you are willing to please. You have so much energy bubbling up from your core, that you don’t know what to do with it. You don’t know where to direct it. You need someone else to guide it, to control you when you are in the Sarah Pose. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” says Sandra. She maintains the position but giggles to herself. The effect over her is immediate. I watch in fascination as she squirms and wiggles, still holding the pose as every cell in her body rebels against the idea.

Maria looks over at me and begins gesturing for me to come over to Sandra. I climb to me feet and walk over the beautiful young woman.

“Sit in front of her,” suggests Maria, and I obey. “Spread your legs.”

I spread my legs wide, and Maria mimes pushing forward, encouraging me to scoot my pussy closer to Sandra. I do, my legs spread wide, almost crab walking up to her, over her arms, and place my pussy inches from her face.

I look back to Maria, and she open and closes her hand. I scrunch my face in confusion, and she rolls her eyes in exasperation.

“Talk,” she whispers.

Oooooh. Right. It’s time to take control. I run through my plans. She’s in Sarah Pose. She’s energetic and pliant. She’s desperate and horny. My pussy is spread out in front of her face. I decide to go with the obvious, just to be safe.

“Sandra?” I ask.

“Yes,” she says. She giggles again.

“You want something to do with all that energy?” I ask.

“Yes.”

“My pussy. Eat it,” I command. I hope it sounds powerful and commanding, something that Reyna or Maria would say.

However I said it, it works. Sandra sits up and looks to her new mistress. I fall back on my elbows and spread my legs as wide as I can. Sandra hesitates and looks at Maria. Maria nods to her, and Sandra falls forward and dives into my pussy.

I silently thank Reyna for choosing a lesbian for this. Sandra already knows her way around a pussy, and instead of rushing, takes her time giving me slow licks and gentle circles. She barely touches my clit. Instead, I’m teased by gentle fingers running around my upper thigh. Her tongue stays with the outer lips of my pussy, and I breathe in sharp and shallow gasps. All her frantic energy and squirming is gone. She is as energetic as a wave, constant but uniform as she delicately teases all my senses.

I look down at her and delight in what I see. Compared to Maria, Sandra is a stark contrast. They are both small and lithe women, but Maria is now chiseled rock whereas Sandra is a ripe fruit. She contains the rare and perfect yoga body, one that is slim from training, but still bears curves and flesh to grab.

At first, I can’t keep my eyes off of Sandra. Her long hair cascades off of her back and tickles my leg. Her tongue reaches deeper and I can’t imagine how long her tongue it is. Deeper and deeper she goes. Her nose presses against my clit, and she shakes her head, driving me wild. I run my hands through her hair and undo the ponytail. There’s more hair than I can imagine, and it’s beautiful. It’s long and straight, pitch black, and draping over her head perfectly. Mine would tangle or poof or look ridiculous coming out of a ponytail.

I look back at Maria, and she’s miming again for me to talk.

“Yes,” I moan. I don’t know what to say. With June, it came naturally. I was protecting her. This was different. I was seducing Sandra, luring her to her doom.

“Good girl,” I say while I run my hands through her hair. Sandra purrs beneath me. I look to Maria, hoping she’ll give me some sign of what I should do, but her eyes are hooded with lust. Already, she starts to touch herself while she watches Sandra serve me.

Sandra works her fingers to my clit while her tongue plays with the folds of my pussy. Her free hand reaches for my tits and finds a nipple. She plays with it and my world goes white. I hear Maria moan, but I zone her out. She doesn’t matter right now. She isn’t Sandra or Sandra’s tongue. The tongue is all that matters now. My pussy is all that matters. I can listen to my pussy now. I can think there and Maria becomes nothing but noise.

I grab Sandra’s chin and lift it to look at me. “You are such a good girl,” I whisper.

Sandra whimpers and smiles, my juices make her chin shine.

“Good girls serve,” I say. Sandra nods in agreement. “If you want to be a good girl, when you are in Sarah Pose, you will serve me. When you are in Sarah Pose, you serve Sarah.”

“Yes, Sarah,” she moans. My body shivers. No woman, not even June, has said my name that way before. There is a reverence in it, like I am larger than life. The woman she sees when she looks at me is not Sarah the plump introvert. It is Sarah, the curvy goddess. I want to hear her say it again. I want to hear my name said that way everyday for the rest of my life.

“Sarah Pose is in your mind,” adds Maria. “You can achieve Sarah Pose with your body, but Sarah can tell you to go there in your mind. Just by imagining yourself in Sarah Pose, you will reap its rewards.”

I turn and nod at Maria appreciatively. I look back at my Sandra, my pet, my acolyte. “When you cum, Sarah Pose will forever be in your mind. You will forever be mine.”

“Yes, Sarah,” she says. I almost cum from the sound of my name on her lips, from the heat of her breath on my thighs, from the gentle tickle of her hair over my legs.

“Whenever Sarah cums,” says Maria, “you will fall deeper under her control. Each time you make her cum, even when you are outside of Sarah Pose, you will adore her. You will find her attractive, interesting, and fascinating. You will want to be like her and spend your time with her. You will idolize her more and more each time you make her cum.”

“Yes,” sighs Sandra.

“Say my name,” says Sarah. “Always say my name.”

“Yes, Sarah,” moans Sandra.

I grab the back of her head and press it against my pussy. “Make me cum, pet. Make Sarah cum.” I hold Sandra’s head while I feel her tongue eagerly search for my clit. I hold her head in place, leaving her limited to the folds of my pussy. “Struggle for it,” I whisper. “Work to make Sarah cum.” I want to cum but not yet. I want to enjoy it slowly, perfectly.

I feel Maria next to me. “Damn, that’s hot,” she says as she bends down behind me. “I’ve never heard you talk like that.”

“Fuck,” I gasp as Sandra finds my clit, stretching her tongue further than I expected.

Maria leans next to my ear. “I like hearing you talk dirty.”

I bite my lip as I let my hands slip through Sandra’s hair. She squirms closer and begins sucking on the hood of my clit. “Then put your mouth to some fucking use,” I hiss.

“Yes … Sarah,” says Maria. I feel her hot breath over the crook of neck and shudder, arching into her. She sits behind me and wraps her arms around me. Both of her hands go straight to my breasts, and her teeth graze over my skin, giving me tiny nibbles.

“Shit,” I gasp. I lace my fingers through Sandra’s hair and squeeze. She moans, but keeps licking. “Holy fucking shit.”

My whole body squeals in agony and dies with pleasure. It starts at my pussy and nipples but spreads everywhere. Sandra’s hair on my thighs sends lightning throughout my body. Maria’s breasts pressed up against my back is like ice running over my skin. Her fingers, her breath, her teeth, her lips, her hair, her nails, her thighs, her everything is everywhere. It is sensory overload, pleasure so intense it borders on pain. Sandra’s fingers spread out over my stomach, tapping, thrumming, pressing, spreading the skin.

My whole body is a clit, and each bit of them is a tongue.

My vision blurs. “More,” I moan. I can’t stop. I need to cum. We all need to cum. When we cum, it will be over. They will be mine, and I will win. We’ll be free, and I can take them home. They can serve me like this there. They can serve me like this forever.

“Make me cum,” I whisper. “Make Sarah cum.”

“Yes, Sarah,” they say at the same time. My vision goes white. My body goes rigid. From my skull to my feet, I am one tight string, a taut harp singing out one chord. I moan, and it quickly blurs to a squeal. My squeal bends into a shriek. I shriek, and the string in me breaks. It splits, and I go limp. Everything in me goes lose, and I fall into Maria’s arm. She catches me and holds me there. Sandra looks up at me, and I want to be looked at that way for the rest of my life. It is total awe, total satisfaction. It is adoration. It is worship.

“Cum for Sarah,” commands Maria, and Sandra obeys. Instantly, her smiling face turns to one of surprise. Her body curls, and she whimpers. Everything in her pulses as she orgasms between my legs. I reach out for her and pull her up to me, holding her while she shudders and cums in my arms.

“Good girls,” whispers Maria to both of us.

“What about you?” I ask. My eyes are heavy as Maria’s spell fades from me, as my body recovers from the over-stimulation.

“Shhh,” she whispers. “There will be time after this. Sleep. Sandra should wake up to you. Remember to tell her to go back to Sarah Pose if you need to exert control directly. I’ll go back to Reyna, tell her I failed. I’ll wait for you to come rescue me.”

“My damsel in distress,” I whisper as I close my eyes.

“My warrior princess,” she says as she kisses my forehead. Sandra curls up against me as sleep takes both of us.