The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My First Hypno Con, Part Two

Disclaimer: I have still never been to a hypno con, so all descriptions are probably wildly inaccurate. Also, this isn’t intended to be any specific convention, because I was not clever enough to contact one ahead of time and try to convince them to sponsor a story. I’m not sure whether that would have been entirely ethical anyway, although I encourage future convention organizers to consider the benefits of subliminal messaging.

Previously: Joe went to a hypno convention and immediately fell under the sway of Mistress Amber, who was delivering a presentation.

I got away from the meeting room as quickly as possible, and ducked into the lobby bathroom, which was empty. I splashed some water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. As near as I could tell, I looked about the same as normal, except that now I had water on my face. Maybe now that Mistress Amber’s session was over, I’d be able to enjoy the con like everyone else. I was mad that someone I’d never met had messed with my mind like that without asking, but I also found it very hot to find out that it was actually possible. I just hadn’t thought that the possibility would be demonstrated on me.

Now that I was alone, I tried to figure out what I really thought of Mistress Amber. Was she the most beautiful woman in the world? Sure. Obviously. But did that necessarily mean that the overwhelming attraction I felt toward her was normal? Again, yes. I would have found her sexy no matter how I met her. And no matter what she had said, I didn’t really think of her as god. She was just someone with powers over my perceptions and thoughts. That was certainly intimidating, but it’s not the same as being god. Now that I wasn’t being distracted by her eyes every few seconds, I was sure that I had control of myself again. All I had to do was remember that my senses were probably being messed with, and then I could reason my way through.

Next on the schedule was something the calendar called “A sumptuous feast in the Anton Mesmer room,” which I understood to be a buffet lunch. The Anton Mesmer room had been named that for the weekend; it was normally “Pacifica B” or something. I walked in and was a little nervous to see that the room was already full of people. The bathroom had been empty enough that I could concentrate, but now I was diving in to a new experience. Everyone seemed to be talking to each other like everybody knew everybody else, but surely that was just my social anxiety. As I walked into the room, there was a layout of steam tables with buffet food to the right, but I went straight to an empty table in the center of the room and sat down without eating. As I sat there, I got hungrier and hungrier, but I didn’t do anything about it. I didn’t question it; I just sat still, waiting for something and thinking about how isolated I felt in the middle of a crowded room.

After what felt like a long time, Mistress Amber sat down next to me with a plate heaped with delicious-smelling food. I was thrilled to see her. It felt like the table had been incomplete until she sat down, filling the empty space I hadn’t noticed until then. I could feel my heart pounding, but I didn’t want to show excitement. I wasn’t sure if that was because I didn’t want to reveal my feelings or because I didn’t want to bother her, and it worried me that I didn’t know the motivations for my own actions. So I just sat there quietly while she ate. Occasionally she’d glance up at me and smile a little. She also made a big show out of enjoying her food, with a lot of “Mmm!“s and lip-licking. I felt like I was starving to death, but I didn’t say anything. I just sat there and watched her eat. I thought a lot of things, but I didn’t say any of them.

After she’d eaten most of her food, she set down her silverware and looked me straight in the eye. “Hello, Joe. Not hungry?” Getting the full force of her attention felt like being hit by a truck. I’d spent so long hoping she’d look at me, and now that she was, I wasn’t sure I could handle it.

“I’m very hungry, Mistress Amber,” I said. She’d asked me a question, so I was able to answer. Not answering wasn’t even something I considered. “I didn’t have breakfast today, and your food smells delicious.”

“Then why haven’t you gotten anything for yourself?” she smiled. She had an amazing smile.

“I don’t know.” Until she’d said that, it hadn’t even seemed odd to me. The buffet was right there, but I had chosen to wait. Trying to understand my own actions was a new experience for me, and I looked up at her in confusion. “I don’t know! Why did I do that?” It made perfect sense to me that I would ask someone else to explain my own actions. I knew that if I found anything confusing, she’d be able to explain it to me.

“Well,” she said, rubbing her chin while she thought, “do you think that maybe you knew that it would be inappropriate for you to eat before your god?”

I had to admit, that was a logical explanation. But that would imply that I’d accepted her as my god already, which I hadn’t. I was sure I hadn’t. But where did that “already” come from? That implied that it was only a matter of time, that it was inevitable. It was getting exhausting to try to audit my own thoughts to see which of them were mine and which had been implanted. And the hunger was making me weak, especially with the smell of Amber’s delicious food still wafting around. It was hard to concentrate on anything but her, with her staring at me like that.

“I’ll tell you what,” she said. “I’ve already eaten, so it’s okay if you eat. Go ahead.”

I looked around at the buffet, which still had some food on it, but I didn’t get up. It still didn’t feel right for me to use it. It would be easy to walk over there and get some food, but I knew I shouldn’t. The buffet was for everyone else, not me.

“Huh,” she said. “Looks like the buffet is going to be a special treat for you. Maybe you can eat directly from it later. If you earn it. For now, you’re going to be eating my leftovers. You’re very lucky, to be eating food your god has discarded.”

She slid her plate across the table to me. There were a few slices of bacon, a crust of toast, and the remains of some eggs. It was the most beautiful meal I’d ever seen. A small part of me viewed it with disgust, like it was somebody else’s trash. Which I guess it was. But I was salivating, and I knew it was going to be delicious. Suddenly all my hunger was focused on the need to eat her leftovers.

“Eat up,” she said. “And remember that it was the generosity and kindness of your god that provided you with these scraps of food. Every thrill of pleasure that you feel while gobbling this up is my gift.”

I ate ravenously. I didn’t quite lick the plate clean, but I felt like it was an option. It didn’t take very long to eat all the food she’d left me, and I was still hungry. I looked to her with a question in my eyes, and she laughed. “No more food for you right now, pet. Work hard and maybe I’ll let you pray to me for a nice dinner later.”

I didn’t question it. It felt unfair that I wouldn’t be allowed to eat more of her delectable leftovers, but I knew that it was her decision. But it hadn’t been her decision yesterday, so this was clearly the result of hypnosis. But what difference does that make when the decision was unmistakably hers? And where was this going to stop? What else was I going to be allowed to eat? What else was I going to have to eat? Did the pleasure I felt eating her leftovers make up for the humiliation of doing so? As I worked through these thoughts, she laughed and patted me on the cheek, not quite slapping me.

“You’re so adorable when you try to think for yourself. It’s okay with me. All your thoughts lead back to the same inescapable conclusion anyway.”

I managed to collect myself enough to ask a question. “When did you have time to do all this? It doesn’t seem like that seminar was long enough to, well...”

She raised an eyebrow. It was the most beautiful expression I had ever seen. “Program you?”

“Yes.” I couldn’t think of any other way to describe it. Once she’d used the word, that was the only word that could be correct.

“Well, maybe I’ve been programming you for months, sending you messages that I make you forget immediately...just kidding. Probably. The truth is that I’d never known you existed until today. You’ve just primed yourself to be very suggestible. You’re here at an erotic hypnosis convention, and you’re surrounded by people who believe very strongly in the power of hypnosis. Specifically, my power. Your subconscious mind was so desperate to be controlled that I could practically hear it before you walked in that room. You’re so thrilled to be under my control that I don’t have to do much at all. Unless I’m lying because I think it’s fun to keep you off balance and confused.”

“Um,” I said. Then I shut my mouth, because I couldn’t think of anything to say to that.

She laughed. “I’m just messing with you. If you ever need to know what reality is, just ask me. And I’ll tell you what your reality is. Have you been making lots of friends?”

“No. To be honest, I haven’t talked to anyone but you.”

“Oh, sweetie,” she said. “You’ll always be honest with me. You don’t have a choice about that. But you might be wrong about a few details. Glance around the room real quick for me.”

I looked around, and I realized the room was completely silent and empty. We were alone in a room that seemed larger than it had been when I came in.

“See? You only have eyes for me...when I want you to.” She snapped her fingers, and the room was noisy again. I looked around, and all the tables were occupied again. A few people were looking at us, and some of them waved at me. I smiled and waved back, and then questioned whether I was doing that because I wanted to or because I’d been programmed to want to. Should I really be signaling that everything was fine? I was definitely turned on by the idea of what was happening to me, but I was also afraid enough that maybe it was weird that I wasn’t asking someone for help. I felt like I was panicking inside, but I was acting normal on the outside. The constant second-guessing of my own thoughts and actions was getting tiring.

I looked back at Mistress Amber, feeling guilty at having let my attention drift from her. Then I was mad at myself for feeling that way, but I kept my attention focused where it was supposed to be. Mistress Amber smiled at me. It was the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen.

Mistress Amber waved goodbye to the man who was leaving the table. I blinked and looked around. I didn’t feel like I’d missed anything, but I definitely hadn’t seen him there a second ago. Mistress Amber said, “It’s always good to see Bill. We had a nice long talk.”

“Where was I?” I asked.

“You were right here. You were very friendly and respectful, as is appropriate. Which reminds me, are you still hungry?”

I was. And there was another plate of leftovers on the table, sitting where Bill must have been. I looked at the remaining bits of egg and hash brown, and my stomach growled. But this felt different from eating Mistress Amber’s leftovers. Eating food that she’d left for me was okay, but this was just eating the garbage of someone I didn’t even know. I still did it, but it felt more degrading to choose to eat discarded food of my own will, as opposed to before when my perceptions had presumably been messed with. That’s what I told myself, anyway.

I looked up from the plate when I’d eaten its scraps, and I saw that everybody was leaving, presumably to go to the next seminar. Mistress Amber was standing up, and I stood up automatically.

“Come on,” she said. “It’s time for the afternoon session.”

“I thought we had three hours for lunch,” I said, confused. The long lunch sessions had been one of my biggest worries on the calendar, because I had been worried about eating alone and looking like a loser. Now I’d eaten in someone else’s company and I had no idea what I’d looked like.

“We did have three hours,” she smiled. “Well, everyone but you did. It probably felt like about thirty minutes to you, I’m guessing.”