The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Former Succubus

Chapter 4

Bait and Switch

“Master, it is important that I get your permission to have the girls perform a special exercise for you and Martin.”

“What kind of exercise?” I asked dubiously.

“They have made a huge breakthrough in their training. For us to proceed, I need your permission.”

Beth was up to something. How did I know? In the week that I had known my girlfriend, she was ALWAYS up to something. “Does it involve you changing the personalities of the girls or modifying their affections in any way?”

“No, Master. The change I’m talking about is purely perceived as ‘physical’.”

I thought about it. Beth was being cagey, but if there were no changes to the women’s minds, I guess I could live with that. “OK. Am I going to be sorry, that I am going along with this?”

“Not in the long run,” she grinned.

* * *

That night, I was l waiting for Beth and Kelly to come back to my room. Martin had planned to stay with Nora in her and Kelly’s room. There was a knock on the door. When I answered it, I saw Kelly standing there.

“May I come in, Master?”

“Of course, Kelly. Where’s Beth?”

“She’ll be coming back soon. She went to the library disguised as me to do a little research.”

“Nobody will buy that!” I laughed, “Kelly, when was the last time you went to the library?”

“Oh, I go to the library a lot more than you realize, Master?” she grinned cryptically.

I looked at Kelly’s smoking hot body and I felt really horny. “Well, baby, why don’t we start without her? I want you now.”

“Oh, Master, I thought you’d never ask!” she cried, as she threw herself at me and we fell back on the bed. Kelly’s clothes seemed a bit different than she usually wore, but at the time, I was too busy removing them to see what they looked like. Soon we were naked and kissing passionately. Kelly’s kisses seemed different than usual. I figured that this was part of the technique that Beth was telling me about earlier. Then she climbed on top of me and lowered herself on my rock hard shaft. The look she was giving me was the most intense one I have ever received.

“Oh! This feels so good! I knew it would!” she moaned, as I felt her tight pussy muscles contract around my cock, milking me for all I was worth. “Oh fuck me, Master! Please give me your seed! Please…fill me up!”

“This talk was really turning me on. I rolled her over so I was on top and I began to pound into her. As she happily squealed, “You’re mine!” I growled.

“Oh, Yes, Master! I can feel it happening! Uh… Thank you for taking me!”

“Give yourself to me!” I cried, as I felt my climax coming on. I was not sure why all of this submissiveness was turning me on, but it was.

“Oh, Master! Cum in me, please! Bond me to you with your essence!”

I opened my eyes and saw a wild look in her green eyes. As I felt my member fully inflate, before its release, I heard her cry out in passion. “Uhhhh! Yessssss!” as I felt her pussy muscles contract in what I perceived to be an extreme orgasm. Seconds later, my seed poured into her womb, as her mouth found mine and hungrily kissed me.

We stayed like that for a while, connected at our mouths and groins, Kelly kissing me intensely; me trying to keep up, with my oversexed slave/gf. Finally, I couldn’t keep up and broke the kiss, causing a momentary pout on my partner, before her smile returned.

“Thank you, baby! That was incredible!”

“Thank you, Master for taking me. See how good I can be? Please promise that you’ll never let me go.”

“I promise,” I smiled with a yawn.

I closed my eyes and lay there, as I felt my obedient girlfriend, stroking my head; not realizing how badly I fucked up. Before I drifted off to sleep, the last thing I heard her say was: “Thank you for giving me everything I desire. Now we can all be together.”

* * *

About an hour later, I was awoken by Nora’s form. “Don’t worry, Josh. It’s me, Beth,” she said as she leaned down and kiss me.”

After shaking out the cobwebs after the kiss, I smiled at her. “What did you do to Kelly?”

“Didn’t you like it?”

“Yeah. It’s just that she was so sexually charged.”

“She’s a sex genie. That’s her existence.”

“She was incredibly passionate.”

“Let’s just say that she was quite motivated.”

As I stared into Nora’s eyes, I sensed that something was wrong, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Soon, my darling girlfriend was giving me a blowjob. I knew that it was wrong, but looking into my roommate’s girlfriend’s eyes, with tufts of her auburn hair flying as she bobbed, was a huge turn on. Between Beth’s talent and the erotic image of Nora, I didn’t last long.

“Well, I see you still want Nora,” she grinned.

“No I don’t. I’m attracted to Nora, but Nora’s Martin’s girlfriend,” I said.

“A mistake, I made not knowing the landscape of your desire. A mistake that I have since corrected.”

“What do you mean?”

“Nora is now yours.”

“What?!”

“Earlier tonight you were making love to Nora, not Kelly.”

“But it was Kelly…” I thought, but then I remembered “Kelly’s” eyes. Kelly’s eyes were blue. The woman who was a mirror image of Kelly’s eyes, were green.”

“And you went to the library looking like…” I started.

“I do right now,” she interrupted in perfect Nora voice.

I berated myself for missing the signs. She had kept saying things like: “Thank you for taking me!” and “Now we can all be together.” Also, how she talked about her using the library, which Nora did all the time; Kelly never did. The signs were all there but I was distracted by my lust.

“She and Kelly have been practicing their illusion capability. Nora is quite advanced for her stage. She only had problems with getting Kelly’s eye color.”

“Yeah, I missed that…”

“I also know how possessive you get during sex. As you and I have power over Nora to make her have sex with you and your semen is an aphrodisiac to her, you in essence enslaved her and turned her into your sex genie.”

“You tricked me!”

“Maybe a little, but this was a legitimate test of Nora’s sex genie capabilities. Is it my fault you couldn’t tell your slave from another man’s?” asked Beth.

She had me, but now I was worried about Martin. “What is Martin going to say?”

“Martin is all for it. He stands to get something better,” she grinned.

“But you said…”

“I know,” she interrupted. “I promised you I wouldn’t enslave anymore girls and I will keep my promise to you, my darling Master.”

“Then what will he get? You?”

“Don’t be silly, Master, I’m already taken. I’m yours. Just trust me. I will help Martin without breaking my promise to you.”

I sighed. Seeing Nora looking at me was a bit disconcerting to me still. “Baby, please turn back to your natural form.”

“With pleasure, sighed Beth, as she changed into the lovely succubus, she was.

I snuggled into her arms, as I felt her tail gently caress my back. We kissed and cuddled for a bit, as I drifted asleep, she awakened me. “We’re sleeping in the girls’ room tonight?” she said, as she took Nora’s form.

“OK,” I said, half asleep, as she helped to dress me.

“Nora” then walked me down the hallway and down the stairs. My mind was reeling from the last few hours and I just wanted to snuggle into Beth’s arms and go to sleep. When we got there, The girls were already sixty-nining on the bed, but tackled me and proceeded to kiss me all over my body. Beth, in Nora’s form, took off her clothes and, joined in the kissing session. I was too tired to become aroused, but I reveled in the feeling of all of the adoration I was receiving, Soon I heard a voice, “Master, I will be with my old master one more night as part of my deal. I will return to you in the morning.”

“OK, Nora,” I smiled, as I snuggled in between the lovely ladies lying on the bed and fell asleep.

* * *

The next morning, I felt a warm sensation on my cock. I looked into Nora’s vibrant green eyes and she deeply kissed me. I figured at that point, that Kelly was giving me the pleasant wakeup call. “Do you like Master?” came Nora’s voice after she broke the kiss.

“Very much, Beth, would you mind becoming Kelly, so I can have the ‘Kelly twins’?”

“Of course Master,” she smiled and instantly looked like Kelly.”

I started kissing her again. When I broke the kiss, I looked into her beautiful, shining green eyes and…”Shit! Nora!”

Nora blinked back to her appearance. “Sorry Master, but the Mistress told me to do this.”

“Where’s Beth?!” I asked, Nora did not answer.

I pulled my member from a disappointed Kelly’s mouth and tossed my clothes on. I then ran up to my room, worrying what I would find when I got there. When I got to the door, I heard the telltale signs of sex coming from inside the room. I quickly opened the door and closed it behind me.

I looked at my roommate’s bed and saw Martin rolling around with a dark haired woman with an amazing body. I was then relieved to see Beth in her natural form, looking on with amusement.

“Beth, you promised!”

Beth smiled at me. “Don’t worry, Master, I kept my promise.”

I was about to say something, when I saw the woman Martin was having sex with was Professor Eileen Sunkist, our beautiful, Intro Psych instructor from freshman year. I was mortified. “But Beth!”

Beth pointed to the ground. I looked and saw that there was another pentagram drawn there. Then I became scared for Martin’s life.

“You have to stop her!” I cried.

“I don’t think Martin would like that,” she grinned.

“But she’ll kill him!”

“Master, do you really think I would let some demon kill Martin? I helped him to summon a’ level two demon’. But it wasn’t just any ‘level two demon’; it’s one of my groupies, Zamariilian.”

“Zamariilian?”

“Yeah, it’s one of my friends from my realm. It’s kind of a succubus wannabe.”

“Why do you keep calling it an ‘It’?”

“Because, as it never really lived; it never had a gender. Since it wanted to be a succubus, it was more attracted to human males than females.”

“You called it a ‘groupie’?”

“Yeah, we succubi are like rock stars in our realm,” she laughed. It was always trying to hang out with me as it really wanted to be a succubus.”

“What did it do in your realm?”

It worked in the library, but got downsized after all of the records became digitized. I know it was at loose ends and was kind of needy. After I helped Martin summon it, I told it I would train it to become a succubus. Then I had it put on your VR helmet and told it that it was part of the training process. The stupid thing actually believed me.”

“So your research at the library…”

“Was about hypnosis. I also spent the last few days while you were at class studying your software to figure out how it worked.”

“But my password…”

“Please. I’m a succu… I mean a sex genie. I can make you tell me anything I want. Anyway, since Zamariilian is no longer a demon, I plan to train it to become a sex genie. It is already programmed to be loyal to me and Martin. Since it can already shape shift and has a little aptitude for the art of illusion, it shouldn’t take any time at all.”

“I think it’s probably a good idea to start calling ‘it’, ‘her’” I said.

“True. It… I mean she would really like that. You should have seen how eager she was to begin her sexual service to Martin. Her first fuck was anal. Martin had always wanted to do his professor’s ass and Zamariilian eagerly thrust her butt back on his cock, so he could have it. Then she blew him to get him up and now Zamariilian was finally getting her pussy fucked. I can tell she loves it when Martin’s cock is anyplace inside of her. I guess in her mind, being a sex genie is as good as being a succubus.”

“Now I can see why he was willing to give up Nora. I sensed he never really wanted a girlfriend. He wanted a sex slave. Now he has one.”

“Are you mad at me?” asked Beth, with a cute puppy dog look.

I rolled my eyes. No matter what this woman did, I couldn’t get mad at her. “I wish you’d told me first.”

“Would you have let me help Martin summon her?”

“Probably not,” I admitted.

“But you can see how this was best for everyone. Nora was still having issues reconciling her feelings for Martin with her feelings with Kelly. The fact that she could not sleep in the same bed as Kelly was making it harder for her to stay with Martin. As you pointed out, Martin’s attitude toward Nora wasn’t helping her accept her role. I know you were deeply attracted to Nora and she personally liked you more than Martin,” she smiled. “Now she can sleep with Kelly all the time and they can both serve you. Of course she loves you as much as she loves Kelly now, but is still happy to belong to you. Kelly feels the same way.” She said before adding, “The good thing is I can still train them to keep them in line.”

“I guess that makes sense.”

“As far as Martin, there’s no way Nora could be as enthusiastic and talented as his new sex genie. Martin is now Zamarillian’s world. She has no baggage. She is the perfect submissive woman he had wanted. She’ll eagerly morph her body into any form he desires and he will use her in any way he wishes. That’s her raison d’etre.”

“Will she try to gain more slaves for Martin?”

“It’s doubtful that she could. I purposely selected Zamariilian because she wasn’t a succubus. She doesn’t have the same kind of seduction skills that I or one of my former peers have. I explained that to Martin and he was OK with it. He was just happy that by virtue of Zamariilian’s powers, he can in essence, have sex with any woman on the face of the planet,” she grinned.

By this point, I was halfway listening and halfway looking at my roommate hammering the sexy professor. I was awoken from my daze by another clone of the professor. “Speaking of that, I can see that you like this form too,” she grinned wantonly, as she pulled me into a kiss.

She then took my member in her talented hand and within moments, I was looking up at a beautiful woman in her mid thirties riding me to a powerful climax.

* * *

Well, after that day, my life became fairly complicated. It took me a good month, but Beth finally stopped calling me “Master” (although occasionally during sex, she slipped back into the habit). My two other sex genie’s became quite adept at the art of illusion (though their human physiology makes it impossible for them to shape shift). Beth had suspended training, when she noticed that both Kelly and Nora were experimenting with powers of seduction. I was actually surprised, but she did keep her pledge and prevented her charges from adding to my harem. This was just as well for me, as it wasn’t easy keeping up with three sexually charged women. Most nights, the four of us roll around on the floor (occasionally I got to fuck triplets!) and then we would pair up with me sleeping with Beth and Nora sleeping with her now quite willing dream girl, Kelly. Anyway, the four of us were quite happy.

When we slept, I insisted on Beth either being in her human form or her natural succ… um… sex genie form. She told me that she can’t believe that I found her attractive with her fangs, tail and wings, but I really did. When we kissed (or she used her mouth for other things), she retracted her fangs and her huge tongue would wrestle mine in her mouth. I loved the way her tail caressed me (and occasionally massaged my prostate, just before I came. Sometimes we got so caught up in our lust that I would begin to falter. Beth always knew when this happened and would direct me to her breasts to drink her restorative milk. Other times, we just languidly made love, like an old married couple, before kissing and cuddling and fall asleep in each other’s arms. When we made love in her human form, we are quite passionate too (though it was much safer). No matter how we did it or what she looked like, Beth always expressed her gratitude that I treated her like a woman. I told her it was easy because that was what she was.

Martin is quite happy with “Mara”. The former demon, had embraced her role as his sex genie. She also enjoyed learning society’s mores and conventions, while being Martin’s girlfriend in public. In private, Beth had trained her to be the perfect, uninhibited lover. She desired to bring her Master pleasure, in any way of his choosing. In her normal human form, she had the appearance of a beautiful Filipino girl, with large breasts and a big but well-formed butt. At first, Martin, had made her shape shift into all kinds of pop culture icons and women he knew, but lately, he confessed to me that that he found Mara’s face and form to be perfection. After he had gotten a lot of his lust out of his system, it seemed that his attitude toward her became more romantic. He told me that he realized his feelings when he found himself excited to be able to bring a girl home to meet his parents. While Mara relished this new role, she continued to be Martin’s perfect lover.

Like Martin did with Mara, I brought Beth home over Christmas break (and Nora brought Kelly home to meet her family!). My parents loved Beth, because it was obvious how much she loved me. She even managed to charm them into letting us sleep in the same bed. When they met Beth, my friends at home were all jealous that this Greek goddess had given herself to me. Little did they know that I loved and desired the creature she was underneath. No matter if she were my human Beth, my inhuman Beth or anything in between, I had loved her from the moment we met. I knew that my life with my former succubus would be a sexy adventure that I never wanted to end.