The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Master.

By The Slaver.

I live with my Master, in his brownstone. Master is good to me, finding a place in the city to live is hard, everywhere is so expensive; so in order for me to earn my keep, my master has devised a plan: a daily work quota. Master is good to me; I don’t have to work on Saturdays and Sundays, unless I didn’t make my work quota during the week. Master has developed a schedule that works well and allows me the luxury of meeting my work quota.

The day starts with my waking around 6:37am. I live in a basement room of Master’s brownstone. I go to the fridge and grab my morning protein shake. Master supplies me with these special protein shakes; he gets all the ingredients for them, and makes the protein shakes himself. I finish my protein shake and begin my morning workout routine. These are the exercises that I can do anywhere, so I don’t have to waste time at the gym doing these exercises. After my forty to fifty minute routine, I take a quick shower and dress for the gym. I wear tight yellow and black Lycra exercise gear, given to me by Master, which flaunts the sexy muscular specimen that I am. Master requires that I maintain my physique. I’m not a muscle head, but I am ripped. I should model, but Master doesn’t think I could make enough money. When I reach the gym, I stroll around the premises and scope out potential customers. Master taught me how to use the Gaydar he had given me, to target money-makers.

Most mornings, I track about four or five leads. I exercise near these wannabe Johns and pour it on thick. I straddle the gym benches; pose in the mirrors, motion about obscenely showing off my semi-hard 9″, and I make eye-contact with wannabe Johns. When I finally snag a customer, I follow a routine Master taught me: cute talk, seductive touches, inappropriate rubbing. Everything I do, I calculate to result in a payoff. Sometimes, I take my customers to the 3rd floor bathroom. That gives us at least 40 minutes of privacy. It’s a great place for me, for me to get my dick sucked or my ass ploughed. Most times, I take the Johns into the showers. The gym has small private showering rooms, six by eight foot stalls, with a door. Lots of privacy. There’s enough room for action, and the soap works up a nice lubricating lather. I try to finish off at least three or four guys at the gym. That makes about $400 to $750 a pop. Then I shower, I don another pair of exercise pants and t-shirt. I go home, drop off my gym bag and enjoy another of the special protein shake Master made for me.

At 12:30, I make my way to the local, I so love the Park, the open spaces, the lush lawns, the people. I love the hidden little crevices buried in so many corners of the park. I don’t think the architect of the Park, envisioned the sex that would occur in the secluded corners of his park. Lucky for me, seclusion and discretion afford me the opportunity to ply my wares. The part of the park I travel is populated by straight guys who will walk the wild side once in a while. I pretend to be jogging, stop near a bench where they are seated, pretend to stretch in an obscene manner, and lure one of these bench humpers into a secluded section of the park. There, I lower my gear, while the straight guy sucks my dick. For $150, I enjoy a mouth humping. I’m young, dumb, and full of cum so my jizzing comes quickly. For $300, I enjoy given a guy a mouth humping; their jizz doesn’t come as quickly as mine. Most afternoons, I entice about five, six, sometimes seven straight guys. By 15:00 I am spent. I finish my jog and head for home.

When I get home, I go down to my basement room, and strip down to nothing. I activate the webcam service in my room and go into the shower. I take a long, soapy shower, caressing my taut, muscular, sexy body and stroking my soon-to-be-rock hard cock. After the shower, I towel myself dry, I then bending over, showing my ass, my balls and my dangling dick to the webcam, I then lay on my bed and start playing with myself. Master’s friends love me using glass dildos. I keep a collection of different sizes and shapes on the night stand by my bed. I play with these dildos for thirty or forty minutes, all the while, I’m stroking my dick, edging myself. I need to keep the webcam service going for at least ninety minutes, according to Master. At some point, I stroke my cock slowly at first and then furiously until I shoot my load on my chest. After I wipe my Cum from my chest and lick my fingers dry, I wave to the camera, I get off the bed to turn off the webcam.

I then take another shower to clean myself up again, between the lube and my Cum, I feel dirty. I order a taker way for dinner for myself, and eat it wait for Master to come home. When Master comes home, he calls for me and invites me upstairs to play with him and his friend, Marcus, but only after I have made then Dinner. I love the time I spend with Master and Marcus. Both Master and Marcus are African-American, and they both have the most delicious cocks. I’m not sure which I prefer. Marcus has this monster black cock, a stereotype mega cock at 11″. It’s not round; the shaft is triangular. I can’t explain it. When Marcus ploughs my ass, I howl, loudly, sometimes, I cum without stroking my cock when he’s fucking me.

When I play with Master, he loves to restrain me to a fuck bench and force his cock down my throat or to fuck my ass with his 10″ cock. Master does not know this, but I play with Marcus without Master being in the house. Marcus will come down to my basement room, before Master comes home. I’ll suck Marcus’s cock, as he grips the back of my head. He likes the way I suck his cock. He tells me that every time I make him cum.

Some nights, Master will call down to me and tell me that he has a friend or two who needs a massage. I tell Master to send the friend down, to my room When Master’s friend arrives, I lead Master’s friend to the massage table, which I have arranged in the middle of my room. I keep the oils and lube I need to massage these friends of Master, in a cupboard in the corner of the room. Master’s friends don’t really coming down to me for a massage. These friends want some action. I understand that, so I suck their cocks, dry. Master expects me to charge his friends. I cut them a deal- $250, or $450 for a blow-job, but to not suck then dry nearly all of Master’s friends pay $450.

Every night, when I’m return to play with Master, I bring that day’s earnings with me to give to Master. Last night, when I walked in to see Master, Marcus’ was there. They both must have just showered, because they had towels draped around their stunning physiques. Marcus’ was 6′3″ with a milk chocolate complexion, defined, sculpted core, abs, shoulders and arms. His cock must have been semi-hard, because he was tenting a bit through the towel. Master had the same physique as Marcus’. He was wider in the shoulders and his complexion was more cafe’ latte’. In the cock department, the tent Master pitched was not a semi. Master was hard, all 10″ of him.

“How did you do today, bitch boy?” Master said holding out his hand, I handed Master the day’s earnings. I stood there, hands behind my head as Master taught me, I did not speak as Master counted my earnings.

As Master counted the money, he said, “$2400. That’s a Good Friday. So, bitch boy doesn’t have to work Saturday and Sunday.” Master was pleased. I live only to please Master. Master walked into the master bedroom too stored the money, when Master returned, he said to me, “Bitch boy, let’s play.” Master and Marcus drop their towels and exposed their stiffened cocks. I couldn’t wait to suck their dicks. The more I sucked, the harder I got. I can’t explain the sensation. It is mind numbing. The more I savoured cock, the more I desirer cock. Master wanted my ass, as he ploughed into my ass with his rock hard cock; Marcus face fucked me with his diamond hard tool. As Marcus tired of my mouth, he traded places with Master. As I took Master’s cock with pleasure, I let out muffled moans of pleasurer as Marcus’ fucked my whole. When Master and Marcus are ready to cum, they pulled their cocks out of my ass and mouth, and then stroked their cocks and shot their Cum on my chest. Before my Cum cooled down, I wiped my chest with my fingers and licked the cum with anticipation. Master and Marcus have the sweetest cum. I never wasted their Cum, or anyone else’s Cum.

“Bitch boy, now lie down on the floor, and stroke your cock and ignore what we say.” I lay down on the carpet in the living room and stroked my cock, slowly, the way Master had taught me, too, after I serviced him.

“Rueben, I can’t believe that serum you stole from the Lab works. Two months ago, that white fucker on the floor, was straight, and owned this brownstone. A couple of drops of that serum, and you had him sucking your cock. A couple of drops every day in each of the protein shakes you make him, and now, he’s sucking cock in the Park to pay rent. Even if he makes $1000 a day, that over $300Gs a year, not counting the webcam.” said Marcus.

“Hey Marcus, I told you it would work. He’s the first. When we get three more straight guys like him, and turn them into bitch boys, we’ll make millions.” Replied Master Rueben. “We got room, board, food and utilities. And the Bitch boys will earn their keep.” Marcus grinned approvingly.

Master walked over to me and said, “Cum.” I shot my load all over my chest. As I was licking up my own cum, Master said to me, “I got a call, a few minutes ago from a friend. He wants a massage tomorrow afternoon. Do you think you can do me a big favour, and see to him?”

“Anytime, Master. Just send him down. I’ll take care of him.” I said to Master, “Good, bitch boy. Now, you can go to your room. It’s almost show time.” I rose from the living room floor and went to my basement room. As I entered my room, I stripped naked and activated the webcam. For another 120 minutes, I entertained Master’s friends on the webcam; like those who don’t live in the city or can’t come over for massages in person. I was glad to help. Anything to help my Master.

Master Rueben turned and looked at Marcus who was standing next to him. “Good night, bitch boy stud.” Rueben said, “Yeah! Bitch boy stud.” Marcus answered. His voice sounded just like the bitch boy he and Rueben had just fucked.

“Now get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch boy stud.” Rueben demanded. Marcus obliged his friend. He had no choice. When Rueben realized how much money bitch boy service would generate, he decided to keep all the profit for himself, plus Rueben knew all about Marcus’s visits to the house when he was not home, and what went on. “That’s it, bitch boy stud.” Rueben said, as he sat down on the couch, his hands folded behind his head, as he mentally counted the $17000 profit, which was going to be generated by the unsuspecting Marcus. Rueben stared into Marcus’s eyes and watched his own private bitch boy stud suck his cock, Marcus’s mind had fallen prey to the serum, which Rueben had given Marcus a couple of drops to over the last few days, and with the subliminal images, Marcus had been subjected too, Rueben now controlled Marcus. Rueben watched Marcus as his mouth bobbed up and down on Rueben’s rock-hard cock.

“Keep sucking, bitch boy stud.” Rueben insisted. He closed his eyes and counted the profit he earned in the last two months. The thought of the millions yet to come made him hard; he busted his nut down Marcus’s mouth. “Nice mouth, bitch boy stud.” Rueben cooed, as he pulled his cock out of Marcus’s mouth. “Thank you Master.” Marcus said, after he had finished swallowing Rueben’s Cum. Rueben looked at Marcus for a while, before he got up from the couch, leaving Marcus still kneeling on the floor. Master Rueben went into the kitchen, a few minutes later he returned carrying a bowl of ice. He walked over to the dresser, and took something out of a draw. Master Rueben then turned and looked at Marcus who was still on his knees. “Stand up, bitch boy stud. And look at me.” Rueben ordered, Marcus did as he was told.

Rueben moved nearer to Marcus, he placed the object he had taken from the dresser draw on the couch. Master Rueben then grabbed Marcus semi-hard cock, and thrust it into the bowl of ice, Marcus moaned as his cock swivelled to near nothing. Rueben put the bowl of ice down, and then picked up the object from the couch. He looked at it for a few seconds, an evil grin spread over his face, as he admired the workmanship that had gone into the making of the Metal cock-cage; that he was holding. Rueben then reached forwards, and fitted the cage onto Marcus’s swivelled cock, and ball sacs, the cage encased Marcus’s cock without any trouble, “No more using that cock of yours bitch boy stud. Did you really think I did not know about you’re fucking bitch boy behind my back?” Master Rueben said as he locked the metal cage in place with a small padlock, and placed the key in the dresser draw. “From now on, the only cock doing any fucking; will be the ones fucking you.” Rueben said the evil grin still on his face, “Yes Master, thank you Master.” Was all Marcus could said, already he could feel his cock, straining to get hard and erect in the cock-cage.

THE END: