The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. If sexual content offends you, stop reading. If you are a minor or local laws prohibit you from reading such material stop reading. Again this is fiction, it shouldn’t inspire you do anything illegal or stupid.

My Most Difficult Client

Karen Carlson was my most difficult client. My job was to travel to the homes of wealthy people and take care of their accounting for them.

Ms. Carlson was very wealthy, and based on pictures I’d seen on the wall, she had been quite a knock out when she was younger. As the wealthy tend to, she had maintained herself well and was quite a handsome woman. However she was not someone I could be interested in, maybe a one night stand if I had been without sex for a while, but certainly nothing more.

What made her a difficult person was that she was either trying to make a play for me or at the very least make me very uncomfortable. She certainly was succeeding at the later. At first she merely flirted a bit, which I would playfully respond to. However with each monthly visit her questions would tend to be more sexually explicit and quite frankly very much out of bounds.

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She answered very quickly.

“Good afternoon Mr. Smith, I’ve been so looking forward to this month’s visit.”

“Hi Ms. Carlson, I suppose we should get down to business.”

She ushered me into the living room to the love seat. She handed me the ledger book and sat down next to me. It would be my job to make sense of it by asking her to explain what her entries meant and then get it all back to the office and enter it electronically. However I would have to slog through it slowly as she would play her games before she’d answer my questions and let me go.

Here it comes.

“Mr. Smith, I imagine you take the opportunity to look at things on the Internet?”

“Some things, yes.”

“So have you come across S&M, bondage, discipline, dominance, that kind of thing?”

This was over the top even for her.

“Ms. Carlson, I see I’m not the only one with an opportunity to look at things on the Internet.”

She laughed.

“Seriously, you obviously at least know of these things, what do think of them?”

Honestly these were areas of strong interest. However a lie was in order here.

“I try not to think of them.”

“Mr. Smith, I have been in the business world for quite some time and can spot a lie immediately.”

I felt my face flush.

“There are stories, pictures and movies. Wonderful things. Men as slaves. Saying “yes Mistress.” Obeying commands. Servicing their mistress’s sexual needs. I find it all very invigorating. Exciting. Tell me, why do you think a man would do that?”

“Perhaps he has low self esteem?”

“Really? I’d think it’d be because of his deep respect for women. That’s something I admire in a man. I know you do not enjoy my games and innuendo, yet you are always respectful of me. I like that.”

“Ms. Carlson...”

“Look now, I’ve pushed this too far. I’ll get us some wine and I’ll try to move this along as quick as possible.”

“I can’t...”

“I insist. You know I don’t take no for an answer. Have some wine and relax. We’ll do the books and if anyone from your office finds out I’ll tell them I made you. Besides I know that I’m your last client before the weekend.”

I gave up.

“Okay.”

She went to a bar along the wall and poured two glasses of wine. She walked back, handed one to me and sat next to me.

“Try the wine.”

I did. It was sweet which was to my liking. I decided to get it over with and drank it quickly.

She took a sip and looked at my empty glass.

“Would you like another?”

“No thank you, Ms. Carlson, we should get on with this.”

“Of course, we should.”

The first entry was a rental for 1.5 million dollars. Although she could afford the money it was a large amount especially for something that was rented and not bought.

“What’s this first one?”

“Actually I think this one is something you might be able to work into the write off category.”

“I’m not following.”

“Come with me I’ll show you, it’ll make sense pretty quickly.”

She got up. I began to stand up but felt a little woozy. She steadied me.

“That’s what you get for drinking the wine so fast.”

She was likely right, but wine usually didn’t hit me so hard.

In the next room was a bench and some kind of electronic apparatus attached. I felt myself slumping because my legs were weak.

She guided me over to the bench and sat me down. I tried to stand but she pushed me flat.

“You see I talked to a bunch of these Mistresses, most said a man has to be submissive to start with, I don’t have time to look for one and besides I have someone I’d like to have already. This one wonderful woman had created this device, which I am renting from her.”

I tried to get up but she held me down. I felt weak

“Now don’t worry. You’ll just be looking at pictures of pretty women, just like a night on the internet.”

She moved the electronic device down and it fit over my face. Very quickly I was no longer able to concentrate on what was happening to me.

Then it started. Very vivid images. Almost 3 dimensional. Some stills and some short clips. It was like someone had typed “porn” on a search engine and then randomized the results.

At first it wasn’t very enjoyable. I saw a few gay pictures, some scat and some things that were just a too weird for me.

Towards the end of the show it got better. Almost everything I liked, well not almost, it was everything I liked. I saw biker babes, dominatrixes and all sorts of cuties with boots and lots of leather. The last batch of scenes were clips. Women doing all sorts of wonderful things with their boots and finally women putting on lipstick.

Just as it was beginning to be enjoyable the images stopped. I was a bit disoriented when Ms. Carlson raised the device off my face.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?”

Her condescending tone and the predatory look on her face snapped me back to reality. Here she was showing me erotic pictures with this contraption, likely watching the boner in my pants the whole time. I tried to get up when all of a sudden I realized I was restrained.

“What the...?”

“Now, now John, you don’t mind me calling you John?”

“The cops are going to have your ass.”

“Not likely. But I intend to have yours. Anyway. How do you like my new look?”

She stepped far enough away for me to see and did a little turn. She was decked out black leather. She had very shiny knee high black boots. A clingy leather mini-skirt. A leather halter-top that showed her cleavage. Short tight leather dress gloves and on her normally unadorned lips, dark red shiny lipstick.

Part of me felt a moment of attraction while the rest of me felt repulsed knowing who it was that was wearing the outfit not to mention my predicament.

“Hmmmmpf!”

“John, this machine has measured your pupil dilatory response for 3 hours. It knows exactly what turns you on.”

“It may have figured out what I like, but you are still you and no amount of window dressing will change my mind on that.”

“That remains to be seen. Regardless I am curious.”

She reached down to my pants fly and began to undo it. I bucked as hard and violently as I could. The whole bench and apparatus shifted.

She moved back, startled a bit.

“That won’t do at all. You need a bit of taming.”

She smiled and reached to put the apparatus over my face again.

“Don’t bother trying to shut out the information, you have already been conditioned to keep your eyes open when the machine is in operation.”

Again I lost sense of what was happening. I pinched my eyes shut, but then heard a tone and I felt compelled to watch.

This time the images were much faster. I as picking up only the slightest sense of what was going on. Leather and boots were prominent but a lot of other things were hard to see. It did seem to be an overall good experience. The show stopped and once again Ms. Carlson lifted the apparatus.

“How are you feeling?”

I was about to say “good” when I realized that I was not only strapped to the bench, but now I was totally naked. She had stripped me while I was under the influence of the machine.

“Look, I don’t know what the hell you want but...”

“I’ve already told you what I want, and before this evening is over I shall have it. I intend to have you as my slave to obey my every command and tend to my very demanding needs.”

I tried to buck against the restraints again.

This time she quickly reached down and grasped my penis and began to gently stroke it. A wave of pleasure overwhelmed my mind. I could do nothing but lie there and enjoy the sensation. I didn’t care where I was or the fact it was “her” grabbing my penis.

“Oh much better. How wonderfully docile. Do you like that?’

The comment was said in a very belittling tone of voice and her face held the visage of a wolf about to take down prey. However I didn’t care. As long as this feeling continued I just didn’t care what happened.

She maintained her hold over me and undid some of my restraints. I still had shackles on my legs but they were leg to leg rather than attached to the bench.

“You’ve been laying there several hours, you should stretch out a bit.”

She tugged my penis and helped me up. She led me from that room and started taking a slow tour of the house leading me by the penis. My mind alternately felt panic and confusion. It made no sense that I’d let this woman touch me much less meekly follow her around the house.

“Yes, this will be quite an evening to remember. So what exactly are you thinking?”

“I want to go home.”

She turned, still a hold of my manhood, and gently patted me on the cheek.

“Dear boy, you are home, but you’ll understand that later. We should really get down to business.”

She led me back to the machine that was obviously muddling my mind.

She gently pushed me back on the bench and once again restrained me to the bench. She finally let go of me and I felt my full wits come back to me. I attempted to buck again but couldn’t move.

“Look, you had your fun. Let me go and we can both just forget any of this happened.”

“Oh we have a great deal more fun to have.”

She put the machine over my face. This time many images, some stills some clips. Women in leather and women putting on lipstick. Many times her image was inserted as well. From time to time I tried closing my eyes, only to hear the tone again and my eyes would pop open. I tried attaching thoughts or emotions to the process but felt nothing that I could identify.

Finally the images stopped and Ms. Carlson lifted the device from my face.

I started to get up expecting the restraints, but this time they were gone. I sat up a little disoriented.

When I sat up, she put her leg up on the bench between my legs. She was still wearing the knee high black leather boots. I looked at the booted leg in front of me and couldn’t take my eyes off it. I couldn’t decide if I should do anything.

She put the toe of the boot under my penis and wiggled it for a little while.

“Your little boot fetish is now a tool to control you. Well it always has been on a certain level, but now it is mine to use.”

I hated the sound of her voice but the mere sight of the boot was pleasure. The boot making contact was as well.

She reached down and grabbed my penis again.

“Come.”

She used my penis as a leash to get me to follow her back to the love seat.

“Sit before me.”

She guided me to the floor with a tug on my dick and then she sat before me and crossed her legs. Once again I was fixated on the boots. What the hell did she do to me?

I sat for the longest time staring at the boots. She’d occasionally uncross her legs, cross them or swing them.

Finally I was able to slowly look up at her face. When I finally made eye contact she was looking over the rims of her reading glasses at a stop watch.

“Finally able to pull yourself away huh? You are showing great progress. With the amount of time your fetish takes control of your mind, it shows that we can move onto bigger things very quickly.”

“I’m not...”

“Shhhh! Shall we try another game? This one will be more fun for me as well.”

She pulled out a tube of lipstick. Uncapped it. She slowly twisted it out.

“Ah yes, lipstick. Strange fetish item, but most useful.”

She leaned down very close to me and began to apply it to her lips slowly. My eyes were riveted to the color and glossy wetness of her lips. I dimly realized that she had my penis again. She pulled me up onto the loveseat.

Before I knew it we were kissing passionately. She was probing my mouth with her tongue and touching me all over my body. Part of me repulsed at the thought of who it was. The other part just enjoyed the taste and smell of the lipstick. More disturbingly being kissed was sexually arousing.

Finally she stopped. She looked very triumphant.

“As fun as this is it can only end up frustrating me.”

She grabbed my penis

“Although you are now quite easy to control you are not quite ready to obey. It’s time we remedy that. Come along.”

Once again my permanent leash was being used to lead me back to the bench. I tried to stop, but she merely stroked me a few times and I followed weakly where she wanted me. Then my face was again covered and I was watching “the show.”

There were images, but they were very hard to pick out. I know I saw her quite a bit and I kept feeling the sensation of pleasure like when she was touching my penis.

Shortly it was all over and once again she lifted the apparatus. She was still wearing lots of leather and smiling.

I sat up but wasn’t sure what I should do.

“What’s on your mind John?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You’re not sure about what?”

“About what I’m supposed to do.”

She smiled in a way that made my skin crawl a bit.

“I’ll help you out.”

She stroked my penis with her hand and I was overwhelmed with pleasure., and then she stopped.

“We know what you want and need. When you do as I ask, I will reward you.”

“Okay.”

“Not acceptable. Everything I say will be answered with ‘Yes Mistress.” Do you understand?’

“Yes Mistress.”

She reached over and stroked my penis.

“Good boy, you seem to be learning fast, now follow me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She sat on the love seat and crossed her legs.

“Kneel before me after every task.”

I did.

“You forgot about saying yes Mistress,”

“Yes Mistress.”

She leaned down and stroked me, I was in heaven.

“Fetch me a glass of wine.”

“Yes Mistress” I jumped up and poured her some wine, brought it back and kneeled before her.

She leaned over and caressed my balls. Again I was overwhelmed with pleasure.

She had me do a lot of things. I polished her boots. I rubbed her shoulders. I fed her some chocolates. I massaged her legs and arms. I held a book for her while she read.

Now on a certain level I knew that she was taking advantage of me. That goofy machine of hers had clearly altered the way I looked at things. However, for each task I performed, she had to stroke, caress or otherwise fondle my penis. She may get some minor thrills out of having me do things for her, but I was clearly getting the upper end of the deal. She had not asked me to do anything that was otherwise repulsive and I was getting immense sexual pleasure for very routine tasks.

There was a pause in the request so I knelt down and stared at her boots for a while.

“John?”

“Huh? Oh? Yes Mistress?”

“I’m very curious. You have been running around doing my bidding now for over an hour. What exactly do you think of the situation?”

I didn’t want to tell her what I was thinking. Part of me still didn’t like her, another part of me sensed a trap and yet another was afraid that this would end and the rewards would stop.

“Oh come now, tell me exactly what you are thinking. Be honest.”

She leaned towards me a bit and smiled malevolently. She made a clutching motion with her hand.

“Go on tell me. I’ll reward you for your honest answer.”

Watching her hand move made me want it on my penis more than anything in the world. What could it hurt to tell her? I’d get what I wanted.

“Well. You’ve been using this machine of yours to try to make me into some kind of obedient toy for your amusement.”

“Go on.” She smiled.

“Well, I’m doing things I don’t mind doing. You reward me. I get pleasure and you get chores done.”

“Oh so you think you are coming out on top?”

“Yes Mistress.”

She laughed. “You are kneeling naked at my boots. You are calling me mistress. You are doing my every command and you think you are somehow calling the shots?

“I choose to obey for pleasure. You can’t make me do anything I don’t want to.”

“Oh is that true?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Would you like to be spanked?”

“No Mistress.”

“Stand up.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Lay across my lap.”

I felt strange.

“Don’t worry, I’ll reward you.”

I lay across her lap. I felt her leather skit against my penis and other exposed flesh. She then began to spank me. She hit me quite hard. After about 10 or so slaps across my buttocks she stopped.

“Stand up.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She then leaned forward and caressed my balls.

She picked up a riding crop.

“Since you didn’t want a spanking, there’s no point asking you about this then, is there?”

I was speechless looking at the menacing riding crop.

“Fear not, you shall be rewarded, lay over the end of the arm of the couch so I may crop you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

The first swat was stung so much that it made me jump a bit. But I stayed there for a series hits. The promise of reward being too much to resist.

“Stand up.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She stroked me looking very pleased with herself.

“Perhaps you carefully weighed the pleasure versus the pain and choose the former eh?”

“Mistress, it proves....”

“Quiet and on your knees.”

I stopped talking and went to my knees.

She turned facing away from me. She reached up under her skirt and pulled down her underwear, kicking them off the toe of her boot. She hiked her skirt and put her butt inches from my face.

“For reward and further proof, lick my ass.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I began licking the checks of her buttocks. She giggled a bit. After what seemed ages she stepped forward.

“Up!”

I stood up and she turned and faced me, once again grabbing my penis to pleasure me.

“Not very enthusiastic on your part, but that will come later. Follow me and I’ll show you just how far my power over you goes.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I was very afraid now. She led me to her office. She picked up the phone and handed it to me.

“Call your boss at home. Tell him you are quitting your job and will not be giving him notice. Tell him you have an offer you can’t refuse.”

My mouth hung open.

She made a motion with her hand “I’ll reward you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Hi Jerry. This is John. I have to quit my job. No immediately. I won’t be in Monday or ever. I have an offer I can’t refuse.”

I paused while my boss was chewing my ear. Ms. Carlson grinned in total triumph.

She whispered “Say goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

She took the phone from me.

“You have a new job now. That old one just won’t do. Follow me.”

She walked back to the living room with a very sultry and confident strut.

“Perhaps we could celebrate your new position with some kissing? But then it’d be somewhat tepid wouldn’t it?”

She pulled out the tube of lipstick.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. She had screwed up the lipstick when she noticed that I was beginning to break down. She recapped the lipstick and set it down.

“Now we can’t have this. I want you to be happy in your new job.”

She grabbed my penis and started to walk to the room with the mind control gear, with me in tow behind her. She guided me to the bench.

“What’s going to happen to me?”

“You’ll stop expecting rewards and merely hope for them. Obeying will be a pleasure unto itself. You’ll find yourself happy with this situation.”

“But Mistress....”

“Shhhhhh. Just sit back and enjoy the show.”

As it had been the last couple times, the imagery was too fast to fully grasp. It was like a story that started out sad but turned into a happy ending. It was over all too soon.

I sat up a bit confused and removed the eyepieces from my face. I felt a little lonely and confused.

“John, are you finished?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Then come here.”

She was in the bedroom on the bed. She looked sleepy. She had one leg crooked and was still wearing boots and most of the rest of her outfit. I was in total lust as I kneeled.

“I fell asleep waiting for you. Get me my wine.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Uggh. Warm.. Well?”

“Yes Mistress?”

“Don’t just kneel there gawking at me, come up here and kiss me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

We kissed passionately for a long time.

“Up!”

“Yes Mistress.”

She rolled to her stomach.

“Massage every inch of me, scratch me from time to time.”

“Yes Mistress.” She made occasional purring noises that drove me crazy and I was happy to be fully engaged with pleasing her.

“Stop.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Goooood slave.” She cooed as she began to stroke my penis.

She laid back. She pulled her skirt off to expose her vagina.

“Please me slave!”

“Yes Mistress.”

I poked my face in her pussy and licked like I never had before.

“My very own slave. Mine forever!”