The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A young “britney” girl goes to salon for a haircut and finds a very special mistress hairdresser.

My new Mistress Hairdresser

By Robert Towers

I wore hip hugger jeans, my little thong peeked and winked provocatively above my cheeks, I wore tight ribbed knit sweaters and tops with no bra. I had dark streaks dyed into my glorious, wavy shoulder blade length; “All American” platinum blond hair. I became the regular all around, anything goes, party girl. I was probably a lot like one of the thousands of “Britney Wannabes” you see every day. But truthfully, I looked better then most of them.

My hair had been getting a bit long and I had been thinking about getting it cut that day I had gone to Walmart to pickup a CD. I had never thought about getting my hair cut there. Whenever I remembered seeing their haircutting place, I seem to remember fat, Mexican trolls working there. Not that day. As I was walking past, I noticed a beautiful lady using a curling iron on a customer. She had the most beautiful frosted bob cut and a great figure. Time for a haircut I thought.

I walked up to the counter where the high school aged girl (probably an after school job) said, “Hi, I’m Becky, can I help you?”’

“Yeah,” I said. “I need to get a haircut. That girl over there looks like she’ll be done soon, maybe she can do it.”

“Allison? Um, yeah, well she should be done in about 5 minutes.”

“Are you sure you want to have Allison do you?” a voice asked from behind me. It was Diana, another one of the Walmart hairdressers. This one wasn’t too bad looking either, especially considering that she was a Walmart hairdresser, but still nothing like Allison. “Allison is pretty mad right now. She’s been fighting with her husband and she really doesn’t like to do guys when she’s mad.”

“That’s okay,” I said, “I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

“Hmm. Your choice,” Diana said with a smile, “Brandy, why don’t you wash and rinse this one. I’ll let Allison know she’s got another appointment waiting for her after Mrs. Smith.”

With that Becky brought me back to the wash station and began to put a cape around my neck. I watched as Diana went over and said something to Allison. Then Allison glared over at me. I saw the fire in her eyes.

“Lean back,” Becky said as she proceeded to give me a pretty average shampoo.

As she finished, I heard Allison tell her. “Put her in my chair, I need to have a smoke in the back room and to think about what I’m going to do to this one.”

I sat alone at Allison’s station for what seemed like forever and was starting to feel pretty awkward. I hadn’t really though about what it was like to have your haircut in Walmart (I only had really just reacted to seeing an attractive Allison’s hair). Her station was right next to the window, and I then remembered thinking in the past, “What type of low class, low life would ever have go into a Walmart hair place?” But here I was, in full view of everybody entering and exiting this busy store.

“Okay, so you want me to do you hair,” It was Allison.

“Hi, I’m Christine”

Alison just smiled very rude and she walked past me to put her cigarettes on hershelf. I took a look at the cigarettes, wondering why such a beautiful woman would want to put that stuff in her lungs.

“Don’t look at them like that,” she said very sternly. “You’re just like my husband. That bastard wants me to stop. People like you think run everything, don’t you?”

“I don’t...”

“We’ll see,” Allison said slyly. “I’m so sorry; I don’t mean to take it out on you. You probably just came in here to have a cut you hair, right?”

“Well, yes.”

“That’s all right. I know how we can make this extra fun. You see how the cape completely covers you?” Then Allison whispered in my ear. “Good. Now give me your right hand.”

As she took my hand, she put it gently on the arm rest of the chair, and tied it there with a cord.

“Now the left.” I looked at her a moment. “Come on, there’s nothing to worry about, I will always do what girls like you really want us to do.” With that she forcibly picked up my left hand and tied that one down too. I suddenly felt fear and started to struggle, but Allison was surprising strong and overpowered me in tying me down.

Allison then paused and walked in front of me and leaned against her station. “Now, now, now. What do I have here? It looks like a girl that is in need of my services. I told you that I would make this fun. But I was meaning more for me than you.”

“Allison, you know if you prefer not too, I can maybe...” She cut me off as I was beginning to suddenly see that this was not going to be an ordinary time in a salon.

“No. I think that you really want me, a honest woman to be in control.” Her voice dripped with sensuality and sarcasm. “And that you want me to do whatever I want to you. Of course as a humble woman, that is what I am certainly going to do.”

“But Allison...”

She bent over to me and demanded to me in her whisper, “You are not to call me ‘Allison.’ bicht. You will call me ma’me or Mistress.” She paused as if listening to what she had just said, and smiled. “Yes, I like that. You will call me Mistress Hairdresser.”

“But...”

“Mmmm, I would be careful if I was you. It would look really bad if I had to call the police about some illegal substance that I just put in the pocket of your jeans”. With a look at her devilish smile, I knew she had me.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Mistress Hairdresser.”

“Good. Now let’s see exactly what I want to make you.” Allison was obviously thinking of what sort of beautician torment she could perform on me. While she though she subconsciously played with her wedding and engagement rings. She suddenly noticed that I was watching this. “What are you looking at?”

I felt I could only confess. “Mistress Hairdresser, your wedding ring”

“Oh, I can see you find wedding rings on women to be very attractive.”

Allison walked behind me as I watch in the mirror. She began to stroke her rings along the side of my neck. “Very good, because I have decided what these hands with these rings are going to do.” I felt sudden deep relaxation as she stroked me. “You need to know what it is like to feel like a honest woman does, so today you will be permed, dyed, and frosted. I’ll also have Diana do your eyebrows. What do you think of that? Oh, wait a minute, you don’t really have a choice, do you?”

“No Mistress Hairdresser.”

“Always my husband had left me for a young prostitutes like you. OK, it’s time for my revenge on you”.

Allison started brushing my hair as she continued to talk. I was afraid and really nervous but her combing and brushing does feel pretty good. She brushed it straight down my back... the sides and then the front. This feels great! She does have mesmerizing hands. Gradually, I began to relax. It had been a long day. I hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before. The heavily perfumed smells filled my lungs. The gentle pulls on my scalp, from the brush... This feels so good. Ahhh... I felt myself beginning to doze off.

“Have you ever felt this good, Christine?”

“No. Never.”

“The tryptophan, sodium pentathol and the other drugs are making you feel so happy, so incredibly happy and sleppy. I put its in the brush, Christine, doesn’t it feel wonderful?”

“Oh, I didn’t realize,” I whispered, “yes, it feels incredible.”

“Would you like me to stop?”

“No, Mistress Hairdresser, please don’t stop. I love this.”

“Of course, Christine, you are loving my brushing. It’s the extra ingredients that make it special. Once the brush has worked its way through the hair, down to the roots, the special ingredients work their way through the hair follicles into the skull, then travel down blood vessels into your brain. They’re amazing chemicals, all real powerful, and all get absorbed in a couple minutes.Because that, now you are feeling a mild tingling as I brush your head. You relax more and more …..more and more. Feel the tingling of the drug that is melting your willpower. That tingling is the drug seeping into your pours, making your willpower My own. It makes your mind almost as open to rewiring as a baby. You are becoming powerlessss to resssissst Me. You can only focus on My voice as my fingers massage and wash away your willpower and resistance.Just concentrate on My voice as I continue to relax you.”

Allison continued for another couple of minutes – massaging and stroking my head. I was completely relaxed now.

“Christine, This is a part of your transformation and your moral cleansing. You shall give up the ways of a loose young girl, trying to attract and tempt the eye of every married man she sees. For you, that day is done. You are now a honest women in and you will submit and conduct your life as a lady.”

Her words burned in my ears. My mind was in a whirl.

“But...”

“You are a very pretty young woman. We will fix you up so nice. You will just adore you. Just relax. You are in my hands. Now don’t say another word as the decision has already been made”.

Alison, sorry, Mistress Hairdresser was back in my hair again. Ok, I can get around that. There was a “pop” and then a buzzing sound. Did she have electric clippers in her hand? She moved around to my side. I froze and stared straight ahead, but caught a sight of the clippers in her hand in my peripheral vision. The maniacal clippers moved in and I felt it touch just below my temple. Little flecks of my hair began to drift past my eye and onto the cape. She moved the clippers back, following an arc around my ear, and then she stepped to my other side and repeated the process.

I was very nervous. I felt very warm. My hands were becoming clammy and I rubbed them on the lap of my skirt. She moved the clippers to the nape of my neck. I felt them touch. I shuddered and then she pushed upward and out.

Mistress Hairdresser was very meticulous and finally she was done and put the clippers down. She slipped her hands into some rubber gloves and then she wrapped a fluffy towel around my neck. She was saying something about a little color, which I didn’t clearly understand, since I don’t think there is a single thing wrong with the color of my fantastic platinum hair, just the way it is. Well, maybe some extra highlights would be nice.

Mistress Hairdresser picked up a bottle and squeezed some kind of blue liquid lotion out and onto my hair. She massaged the goopy blue stuff down into my hair, down to my scalp, and worked it up into a frothy blue lather. It got pretty foamy. This must be the full treatment. I do feel pretty good. She did this for a while and then she put a plastic cap over the whole mess of my head.

“I think you are really enjoying this,” she noticed. At that point I realized that she was right; it really was a great feeling getting pampered by a dominant woman, even though I could see people looking and occasionally pausing by the window to snicker at me. It was all right, Allison truly was in total control over me. I was at the mercy of this astounding Mistress Hairdresser. I has truly submitted to her wonderful feminine spell.

Snapping off her gloves she said “No turning back now. All we have to do is wait.” and whispered in my ear that she needed to do this .... for me and that it was very important change in my life ...

Then she pulled an headphones into me ears and turned up the volume on her mp3 player and said, “Good girl. Time to start your DEEP training, now. Listen my voice.

Deep, deep asleep. Down and drifting, asleep. Feel your brain becoming so quiet, so empty. You must obey”.

After her words I started to feel very weak and tired. I did not remember much after that. I guess I dozed off. Later, Mistress Hairdresser woke me from my sleep and informed me ‘’it is done’’.

I awoke from my nap feeling refreshed. I just knew I felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best I had felt in quite some time.

My Mistress was back and had reclined my chair so that she could remove the cap and rinse the blue stuff out of my hair. Then she patted my hair with another towel until it was just mainly damp. I was still facing away from any mirrors, so I still couldn’t see my new cut. Gee, I am really dying to see how cute I must look. I just can’t wait to see myself. This is kind of fun. She raised my chair again into the upright sitting position. I waited patiently for her to remove my cape. That didn’t happen.

Mistress Hairdresser had wheeled a cart over to my station. It looked like it contained different curlers and other stuff. Hmm, curlers, what is she up to now? She combed through what was left of my hair, making it nice and straight and then started to section out one part of my hair away from the rest. She picked a little pink roller kind of rod from the cart and began to wrap the ends of my hair very tightly around it, all the way down to my scalp. When it was flat against my head, she slipped a little clip over it to hold it all together and picked up another little rod. She sectioned off another strip of my hair and again rolled it tightly around the rod and down against my head. Again and again my hair was sectioned off and tightly wrapped around these little pink pencil rods. I had used rollers to set my hair a few times in the past, but never any as small or tight as these. I wondered how I would look. My scalp was alive. It felt like all of my hair was being pulled straight out of my head at once. Mistress Hairdresser wasn’t done. She brought a plastic bottle to my head and began to squeeze another thick viscous liquid along the length of each and every row of the rods. The odor was overwhelming. It took her a while and she absolutely drenched them all. Mistress Hairdresser then covered my head again, with all the rods, this time with a stringy net cap. When that was all in place, she tucked little cloth pads up under the net covering, against my ears. My scalp was starting to tingle a little bit again.

Mistress Hairdresser is before me now with a strange bag in her hands. She moves it between her fingers, studying it, shifting it, then lifts it to my head. She places it above me, over me. It is a hat, a cap, a bonnet, it fastens with a strap beneath my chin. It surrounds and tightly hugs my entire head. I have no tears now. I stare at the mirror. It is a hood of some type. Yes. Is it metal? No. It must be a heavy nylon. It was pink and kept me warm and comfortable. I can’t see my hair under this hood. It covers everything. My head is warm though, I wonder what’s happening under there? I shouldn’t move. I think she wants me to sit still. I’ll just sit here and look at myself. I wonder if it will be long. I wish she’d tell me what she’s doing. How long do I have to sit here?

While the perm was setting, she turned me over Diana to do my brows, her cell phone rang. As I confirmed to Diana, that I indeed did want her to do very high and thin arched brows on me, I heard Allison argue with her husband. It was almost pleasant to hear. I felt closer to Allison knowing that she was giving her attention to me and that I was in better standing with her than him. As their call continued, Allison walked a little ways away and Diana and I spoke about how wonderful the brows she was giving me would look, kind of like a little girl’s surprised look ... something Diana thought looked exceptionally good on me.

Shortly my attention turned back to Allison, who again was standing nearby. “Yes, honey, I do love you. I’ll be home in about an hour to make dinner for you and the kids.”

“I think she’s already for you again, Allison,” Diana said. I looked quizzically at Allison.

“Thank you, Diana, you did a marvelous job with her,” she chuckled.“Ok, Honey. That’s about thirty minutes. Let’s rinse now.”

The chair spun and tilted. I was falling backward, a basin, my head was in a basin, and then water. Mistress Hairdresser slowly lifted the hairnet from my head, being careful not to catch it on any of my perm rods and pulled off the little pads that had covered and protected my ears under the hoodryer. I watched in amazement as she began to quickly and professionally removed all of the little rods from my hair. After she rinse off the excess solution then began to remove the rods. I am in a dream now. Warm water. My head is being massaged, washed. Mistress Hairdresser loved me, loved my hair, massaged it, and caressed it.

The chair is raised. I am now upright. The hands again. Hard hands. They add fluids to my head. Jellies, syrup, thick, the hands knead, massage, work to lather, foam, no, what is it? Insistent, they work the substance over and over into my skull.

Then she put a towel on my head before said: “Are you ready for the new you?”

Was I ready! I couldn’t wait.

“Yes, Mistress Hairdresser.”

She slowly turned the chair. I was now facing a mirrored wall. I giggled at my reflection. This is so much fun! I can’t wait to see what she’s going to do next.

When Mistress Hairdresser removed the towel I was stunned. “Who’s that looking back at me?” I thought.

Oh, my hair is so curly. The top of my head is just covered in tiny tight little curls. I loved it. Look, and what is that color? It’s now lavender! I have just the sweetest lavender tint to my hair. Oh, my goodness! I look just like the cutest little poodle! Mistress Hairdresser quickly brought a pic and a comb to my head and began to spread the tight curls apart a bit and lift and blend and smooth the top together.

I was fascinating to watch my transformation. Mistress Hairdresser had obviously done this a thousand times before. She smoothed and patted and pushed and lifted my hair until it looked like a round shaped ball sitting on the top of my head. She deftly flicked two little curls down at each side, just over each of my temples to soften the whole look.

I just sat there, fascinated by my new appearance. She stopped then and just looked at me from all sides. Then she picked up her electric clippers again. I heard the “pop”, as it went on and felt her lay the cutting edge high up on the back of my neck, just below the occipital bone, just at the point where my smoothed poodle hair ended.

She carefully drew it down towards my nape, removing any trace of hair stubble. She did this several times and gradually worked her way around each side toward my ears. When she reached my ears, Mistress Hairdresser worked the clippers all the way around them, so that they were completely outlined by my white skin and then blended that area, once again up into the poodle. When she put the clippers down, she picked up a small brush and flicked away any errant hairs. Then she picked up an aerosol can and began to shake it vigorously. Done shaking, she placed her hand over my eyes and began to spray a heavy coat of the contents all over my head. The heavy smell of lacquer flooded my senses.

“A little hairspray to hold you together, Hon.” Mistress Hairdresser advised, as she untied my hands and handed me a mirror. “What do you think, hon?”

I feel so happy, I though I would burst out crying in any second. I moved the mirror around my head. I certainly looked perky! Cute, actually, I looked pretty cute with my subtly smoothed, curly little lavender hair helmet perched high, just on the top of my head. My completely shaved neck and the bare sides of my head blended nicely into my bubble coif and the little curls that dropped and accentuated my temples were just darling. The fact that my ears seemed to be just jutting out from the sides of my head seemed to look pretty normal to me now.

“OH, I just love it!” I cooed.

“Oh hon, let’s just touch up your makeup a little bit and we’ll be done”

“Open” She said, and I obediently parted my lips as she unscrewed the cap, leaned in and rolled a generous coating of the fuchsia color around the entire opening of my mouth. She didn’t just dab my upper and lower lips; she completely outlined my mouth like a big bull’s eye. I giggled. My mouth looked so much bigger and pinker. Looking in the mirror, I was reminded of how I looked when, as a very little girl, I had sneaked into my mother’s room and first tried on her makeup.

Pleased with her work on my mouth, she recapped the lipstick. She had something else in her palm... the earrings. She deftly threaded each of them open a bit and slipped them over my earlobes and screwed them tightly closed. The pearly half domes were an inch in diameter and completely covered my lobes. They were pinched so tight that they hurt some, and I could see that even my ears had already started to turn a little pink, just above where they fastened. They shook a little bit, as I turned my head, but they held tight. All in all, it was a nice complement to my new look.

“Well, there you go Missy Crissy. We’re all done!”

She removed my cape and dusted me off one more time. We were finally done. I rocked in my seat a few times, gathering a little momentum to get up.

I twirl a bit, trying to look at myself from all sides in the mirror. I certainly look quite different. I now look like a proper young lady. Well maybe not a young lady, maybe an older lady... maybe a lot older lady... well ok, maybe a mature old lady. I still have my smooth young skin and complexion though and well; yes I certainly do look very cute and sweet.

Mistress Hairdresser and Diana are both beaming, they stand smiling, genuinely pleased, with their hands clasped before them and just let me discover and take in my new appearance.

I turn this way and that. The sensation of the cool air, of having no hair around my neck and ears is exhilarating. My tight, stiff little lavender poodle perm just hugs the top of my head, following every move, bob and feint I make, with never a hair out of place.

“My husband and I just made up,” she announced to me. “He makes me so angry sometimes, but I do love him. I’m just so glad you came in when you did. I needed somebody to take it out on and let me know that I can still be in charge when I want to be. And I think you probably found out something new about yourself today too. You came here looking to be catered to by a honest woman, and found out that you really want to be one yourself.”

Allison sat me up in her chair and continued, “I have to confess that I saw that right from the start. If I had thought you were a real bitch, I would have tossed you out, but I knew that you would never be someone that I would want to spent time with as you were. Now, just look at you!” She pointed me toward the mirror.

“You look so pretty with your new hair and eyebrows. I see that you like them.”

“So today, I think I have made myself a new client. Haven’t I?”

“Yes, Mistress Hairdresser.”

“Good. See Brandy on your way out to make your appointments. I’ll need to see you every two weeks to keep that pretty perm looking so soft and feminine. You do want that don’t you?”

I meekly nodded to the strict woman who had taken control over me.

“This is only the beginning, as time goes on we’ll work on making you even more feminine and helping you to become a truly submissive and honest woman. I really wasn’t joking when I told you to call me Mistress. I do fight a lot with my husband, and it really helps for me to have a submissive slave or two to take my hostilities out on.”

She paused to look at me, “And I think you are really on your way to that now. Another session or two in the salon, then we’ll be ready to begin your real training. Now, go see Brandy.”

“Thank you, Mistress Hairdresser.”

With that I went to Brandy to pay for the services, leaving Allison and Diana a very nice tip, and looking forward to forever being kept permed and feminized by the beautiful and strict Mistress. My Mistress.