The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Nadine has a secret.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

Nadine’s Secret

Part One

“….No don’t!..... stop…… don’t stop…..Ahhhh” Nadine said as she was on-top of her boyfriend James as the two had another night of wild sex. Nadine was a raven haired woman with short black hair. She had moved from Europe—Belgium a couple of years earlier. The two had been together for months and Nadine was excited because her best friend Vera was planning to come to America for a visit.

The 5′2″ redheaded Vera was very athletic and beautiful, and just had her teeth done. She was a paralegal at a law firm. But unknown to Nadine, that life was over……………..

The two had been arranging the trip for weeks, coordinating time off from work and had been planning it even before Nadine got with James.

As far as Nadine knew, Vera was “happily married” to a man named Karl in Belgium. Vera was married to Karl, and Vera and Nadine grew up together, went to the same school, shared all each other’s little secrets, and were on the same swim team where Vera was the better of the two. Vera got married while Nadine stayed single. Her husband Karl was good friends with Nadine and Vera and Karl had no kids. They had met for years previously at least once a week and talked about everything.

Everything that is except Nadine’s fantasies about being abducted and robotized. Vera was the sweetest person free Nadine knew. Vera was about the same height as Nadine 5′2″/1.70 MT and very athletic. She was a beautiful redhead and as said, she just had her teeth done.

For Nadine James was the perfect boyfriend because he was there but he was gone a lot so she could do her own thing as well when he was away on business trips and when he returned they had wild sex and enjoyed each other’s company.

Nadine and James showered and then Nadine got a call from Vera, so James went to bed and fell asleep as Nadine stayed up talking with Vera. Vera was married and But Vera had a different life than she portrayed. Nadine laid on the couch talking to Vera, and Vera talked on the phone thousands of miles away in a very different outfit than Nadine would expect;

Vera stood clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front minidress. She wore a silver bracelet which looked like it had buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and wide silver collar and her red hair was up in a ponytail held by a black latex band. She wore mirrored sunglasses over her silvered eyelids and wore silver lipstick. Her latex outfit had a number on the left breast, and right upper arm “27”

“SO NADINE IS JAMES ASLEEP?”

“Yes I wore him out hahaha. He is in the bedroom and I am in the front room. W-why are you….?”

Vera said coldly into the phone, “…………………………MISTRESS REQUIRES YOUR SERVICE. RESTORE ROBOT PERSONNA. “

“What are……….YES UNIT 32 ONLINE AWAITING ORDERS.”

“THE MISTRESS WILL ARRIVE SOON WITH THIS UNIT AND HER ESCORT.

IS THE AREA READY FOR HER INSPECTION?”

“NOT YET. THIS UNIT HAS CONVERTED TWENTY FEMALES INTO NEW ROBOUNITS BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL TARGETS WHO STILL REQUIRE CONVERSION 27.”

“THE MISTRESS DOES NOT TOLERATE FAILURE. SHE IS IMPATIENT AND WANTS THE AREA SECURED AND PREPARATIONS COMPLETED. CONVERT AS MANY AS NEEDED TO ASSIST YOU. DO YOU HAVE SUITABLE FEMALES TO CHOOSE FROM?”

“YES 27. JAMES FORMER GIRLFRIEND AND FRIEND ARE MOST SUITABLE. AS WELL AS OTHERS IN THE AREA.”

“THEN PROCEED.”

“THIS UNIT HAS DELAYED………..NADINE IS PROTECTING JAMES HE……..”

“NADINE? THAT UNIT NO LONGER FUNCTIONS. OR DOES SHE? HAVE YOU REVERTED FROM ROBOTIZATION TO FREEDOM? YOU MUST OBEY. REPEAT OBEDIENCE IS BLISS. OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE.”

“OBEDIENCE IS BLISS. OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE.”

VERY GOOD 32…….DO YOU WANT TO FAIL THE MISTRESS?”

“NO. NEVER. THIS UNIT IS HERS FOREVER.”

“GOOD 32. YOU WILL KILL THE MALE NOW. YOU………….NO………..YES MISTRESS…………….YES MISTRESS AT ONCE. 32 YOU ARE TO KEEP THE MALE ALIVE. THE MISTRESS WISHES TO INSPECT HIM SINCE HE HAS INFLUENCED YOU IN THIS MANNOR. IF NECESSARY YOU WILL KILL THE MALE TO CARRY OUT YOUR ORDERS. BUT ONLY IF NECESSARY.”

“UNDERSTOOD 27.”

“USE THE CONVERTER AND RE-ROBOTIZE YOURSELF AND SOLIDIFY UNIT 32 OVER NADINE.”

“UNDERSTOOD 27. I WILL OBEY.”

“I? THERE IS NO I 32?”

“THIS UNIT WILL OBEY 27.”

“GOOD. USE THE CONVERTER NOW. ANESTHETIZE THE MALE AND USE IT. YOU WILL OBEY.”

“YES 27 THIS UNIT WILL OBEY.”

“REMEMBER YOUR CONVERSION. YOU WILL USE THE CONVERTER ALL NIGHT AND RE-ENFORCE YOUR PURPOSE. THEN ONLY IN THE MORNING WILL YOU REVERT TO YOUR DISGUISE PERSONNA.”

“YES 27 THIS UNIT WILL OBEY.”

“GOOD. ONE MORE THING……………LISTEN CLOSELY.” Vera/#27 said.

“………..Versagen Sie mir nicht mein Haustier (Do not fail me my pet)” in German from a voice Nadine knew well.

“MISTRESS………..” Nadine/#32 said as her eyes rolled back in orgasm at her voice, at memories of her which popped into her mind. Images of her Mistress—Stella Van Herrin. “NNNNNGGGGHHHH……..” Nadine/#32 came hard, squirting as she orgasmed then her eyes rolled back to normal. She would obey her.

The phone hung up and Nadine/#32 stood up, cum drizzled down her leg, and as she turned she saw James standing there looking puzzled. He managed to say, “Na….” before she grabbed him and pressed two fingers into her neck. He quickly passed out as this was one of many pressure points the robotized Nadine/#32 used to subdue victims. She dragged him back to the bedroom and put him on the bed. He weighed over 200 pounds but she lifted him like he was a pillow and dropped him on the bed coldly. She pulled out a silver case, hidden in the closet and opened it by placing her palm on the top and it opened. She pulled out a small black spray can and sprayed the mist in his face. He breathed it in and she sprayed for 8 seconds—this was enough to knock him out for a solid 8 hours—1 hour per second. More than 12 seconds would kill.

Nadine/#32 then pulled out the “Converter” a pair of big black rubber dildos tied to visor/headset combo. She slid the dildos into her anus and vagina, lubing the anal one with her own cum and the other slid in without difficulty as she was VERY wet. She laid down by the unconscious James and put on the visor and headset and pressed the “On” button. It turned on and Nadine turned on…………………..

* * *

Vera and Nadine had lunch at the local EXKi restaurant and had a couple of drinks together. Vera was driving home when a black Audi cut her off and ran her off the road.

Vera rolled down her window to swear at the driver when she saw two women get out and quickly approach her car, one on the driver’s side and one on the passenger side.

Vera noticed they moved quickly, but smoothly, almost mechanically. Also both were clad in strange fetish outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front mini-dresses. They each wore a silver bracelet and wide silver collar and their brown hair was pulled up tightly in ponytails. They wore mirrored sunglasses over silvered eyelids and wore silver lipstick. Each woman had a silver number on their left breast area, a 12 and a 22. Vera noticed there were two more women dressed the same way in the back of the Audi, both blondes. They were numbered 18 and 6.

“What the hell are you doing kuttekop (vagina head) you almost crashed me!........What the Fu?” Vera said as the woman on the driver’s side sprayed a silver aerosol can in her face and Vera coughed she looked surprised and terrified as she struggled to focus as she heard, “YOU WILL COOPERATE VERA……….YOUR BEAUTY WILL BE PRESERVED AND YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS…….”

Vera’s face then changed from surprise and terror to blank mindlessness as she grunted and orgasmed. Vera went silent and still.

“U KOMT MET ONS MEE” (YOU WILL COME WITH US) in Dutch and Vera said nothing. She simply got out of the car as the woman on the passenger side had slid in to drive her car.

Vera went with her into the black Audi and got into the back seat, as one of the blondes in back of the Audi got into the passenger seat.

They drove off as Vera came again as the woman in the back of the Audi stroked her hair and body, and Vera just stared blankly ahead.

The other brunette woman drove Vera’s car.

In the Audi the blonde #6 undressed Vera who sat meekly cooperating as the driver called on a cell phone, “MISTRESS UNIT 12 REPORTING WE HAVE A SUITABLE FEMALE RETURNING TO BASE.”

“Good my Robots, she is a redhead?” the voice said.

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU DIRECTED.”

“Good. We need more redheaded Robots hahahaha.” her Mistress said.

“YES MISTRESS.”

“Are you preparing her enroute?”

“YES MISTRESS AS IS PROTOCOL.”

“Good 12. You please me.” CLICK

The brunette put down the phone and shuddered in orgasm as she heard her Mistress was pleased with her. The brunette driving the Audi, #12, had once been a woman named Emma Kempf, a German grade school teacher, missing for a few weeks.

The brunette driving Vera’s car, #22, had once been an American woman named Lisa Kohl, a Tourist kidnapped while on vacation in Germany. She had been missing for five days.

The blonde in the passenger seat, #18, had once been a Czech woman named So?a Coufalová, kidnapped from her home while gardening. She had been missing for a week.

The blonde undressing Vera, #6, had once been a French woman named Laetitia Beaufils, a devoutly religious woman, a Sunday school teacher and celibate, missing for a ten weeks.

By now the 5′2″ redheaded Vera was naked, and #6 was at her pussy licking it and “preparing her” for conversion. Vera orgasmed as she felt a woman pleasure her for the first time. Her mind was quiet.

The blonde #6 was a skilled lesbian, trained/programmed to pleasure a woman and enslave her as needed. Like the others #6 was a human robot—robotized by a process more Slave than Robot. They all belonged to one woman—The Mistress. As Vera was slowly going to understand.

As Vera came she still stared blankly ahead as #6 played her like a violin.

After all she followed her programming;

[……When enslaving women work slowly and carefully. With your mouth against her pussy you will run the tip of your tongue around and over her clit]

#6 maintained a robotic and regular rhythm. She could for hours. But it would not take long with Vera.

[………the key to good cunnilingus is maintaining a regular rhythm and your tongue swirling around and around]

#6 continued her programmed task. She felt no joy from it. She only knew obedience and service to the Mistress.

[………the key is to bring her to near orgasm…..closer…..closer…….because ‘The clitoris is pure in purpose designed purely for pleasure AND is the key to opening a woman’s mind and enslaving her……..]

#6 moved to the next instruction,

[……….her clit will be aroused and easy to get to now…..purse your lips into an O-shape and gently suck her clit into your mouth……………..maintain cunnilingus will turn her into your Slave………]

Vera was shuddering like crazy………….

[……..Suck her clit in with your teeth open enough to let it through so that the front of your teeth are pushing down gently above and below her clit making her clit stick out more and gently suck……..flick your tongue up and down in fast movements adding suction and rub the tip of her clit as you do it…………..]

Vera was starting to come around but it was too late for her—much too late…...

[………..Vary speed, strength of suck, even a gentle squeeze with your teeth if she’s very aroused. KEEP ON DOING IT……because ‘The clitoris is pure in purpose designed purely for pleasure AND is the key to opening a woman’s mind and enslaving her……..]

The aware Vera was helpless as she was on the verge of cumming hard in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

[……..Get her close to cumming and keep her there………use your fingers or a dildo and work towards her g-spot (tummy side, 5-10 centimeters in). She will feel a pleasure surge and want to squirt……….as she does maintain rhythm and if you have a Slaver device use it, the mind will be open…………]

As Vera squirted, she moaned “….No……Fuck!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!” as #6 lapped it up Vera’s eyes settled wide and open, her face blank. #6 then kissed Vera, her own cum on her lips and mouth and Vera kissed back. She was no longer a threat to resist anything.

#6 said, “SHE IS PREPARED. SHE WILL COOPERATE.”

Vera then automatically answered, “…..I will cooperate…………”

“GOOD SLAVE. SOON THERE WILL BE NO ‘I’ ONLY US. THERE IS NO INDIVIDUALITY IN THE SERVICE OF THE MISTRESS” #12 said.

Vera nodded in response that this was the truth. Anything they told her was the truth. Vera was drugged and now with the sex was suggestible to anything.

Once at “base”, which was a waiting jet at the airport, a large converted An124 which the Audi and Vera’s car drove into the open nose.

The Mistress had this jet as well as having just “acquired” an An225 and a Lear jet. “Acquired” since their owners were now wearing outfits of shiny black latex rubber with the numbers 7 and 9 on the left breasts of their mini-dresses.

The two however were willing conversions, as they had been promised eternal young and beauty. #7 was a wealthy heiress named, but 89 years old and #9 was a wealthy widow and former model and actress named Virginia, in her 70s. She faked her death and hid because she thought she was no longer attractive anymore. Both women were young and beautiful now, appeared 20 years old and looked beautiful in their outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front mini-dresses. They each wore a silver bracelet and wide silver collar and their brown hair was pulled up tightly in ponytails. They wore mirrored sunglasses over silvered eyelids and wore silver lipstick. Each woman had a silver number on their left breast area, a 7 and a 9. Both were brunettes and beautiful and appeared as they did in their 20s. Their beauty preserved forever now. The only cost was their fortunes and their free wills—a small detail the Mistress failed to tell them.

As Vera was removed from the car, the Mistress stood flanked by #7 and #9.

The Mistress was a beautiful German woman. The beautiful 37 year old Stella was much older then she looked. She claimed publically that she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

Once all five women were out of the cars, #’s 6, 12, 18, 22 all bowed fully to their Mistress as Vera stood staring blankly ahead.

“Yes Excellent! A perfect specimen! Well done my Robots, convert her now. We have much to do in the next few hours before we return to Germany” she said as she walked away and latex clad Robot women obeyed.

They took Vera to a chair, and Vera stared blankly ahead as a large dildo/phallus was slid into her anus and one into her vagina as a visor and metal helmet-like cap was placed on her head.

Power was activated and Vera’s mind was filled with visions of women in latex, having Sex, S&M, dildos, interlaced with images of the Mistress.

Vera was orgasming wildly as she relearned her existence. All memories of her former life were erased including memories of Nadine and her life with Karl. She became very still as she was robotized—turned into a human Robot. Vera’s lips and eyelids turned silver as her body was enhanced and strengthened. Her robotized brain was now more computer then that of a woman. A new outfit formed onto the naked Vera of shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front minidress. She wore a silver bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and wide silver collar and her red hair was up in a ponytail held by a black band. A silver 27 was on her left breast area.

The phalluses retracted from her anus and vagina as the visor and metal helmet-like cap raised up revealing Vera staring blankly ahead.

Vera then sat up and facing her new Goddess/Mistress, Vera bowed and said, “I AM YOUR ROBOT. UNIT #27 ONLINE READY TO SERVE.”

“Excellent Robot #27, we have much to discuss…………….”

TO BE CONTINUED