The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi everyone this is my first story so if you have any tips or advice or criticism then please email me at so I can get better , all characters are at least 16 years old which is the legal age in Australia where the story takes place

Nanite Cluster

Chapter 4

Dan’s side

Lucy, Annie and I sat down for what felt like hours working out how we are going to take over the mind and body of my mother and sister and personally I’m deciding if they will be my slaves or just get them to leave us alone while we do our grand plan, either way I will be in charge of everything that happens within this house and considering how hot they are I personally swayed to have them as my love slaves.

Amy’s side

Mum and I walked into the house after going shopping together for some clothes for Dan since the last time we managed to get him new clothes was about 10 years after his last growth spurt and we both agreed that he was long overdue to replace the holy shirts and pants he has, after we got the bags inside I went upstairs to drag his skinny ass down so mum and I can force him to try on the new clothes, like a good sister that I claim to be I decided to go right into his room without knocking and that’s when I saw my brother and Lucy butt naked but they didn’t look right, like the hotter and sexier version of themselves and I’m the first to admit it my brothers strange new body was completely different from his skinny ass body that I saw this morning instead I saw him as a chiselled god with a large hard cock that was making my pussy drip in desire, I wanted him to take me, to fill me with his thick cock it was then when I noticed Dan’s face which had a predators grin to it like he knew what I was thinking and that’s when Lucy toke me from behind and started to push me towards Dan like she knew I was hesitant to embrace the feelings that started to burn inside my pussy it’s at that point when I finally found my voice “stop this is wrong, your my brother and your perfect cock is is” I lost my train of when Dan stood up presenting his strong muscle clad body and giving me a perfect view of his large thick cock just floating in the air waiting for me to take it, when Lucy finally let go of me I was right in front of Dan so close I could feel his breath on my body causing my skin to tingle in delight and that’s why I felt a stabbing pain in my back and then darkness took over me.

Dan’s side

I smiled at my slave Lucy, she did exactly what she was told without hesitation and with no remorse so I decided to give her a reward so I toke her in my arms and kissed her until she started to melt then I let go of her and to inject my mother with the nanites, in my mind I can slowly see the plan working and my family is the experiment as they are the first people to be injected with our nanites and my main worry is that the program that was used on Lucy and I was programmed for us so if this doesn’t work then everything else won’t work, at this point Lucy was already walking out of the room so I started to look at Amy in a sexual manner and I won’t lie Amy was blessed with looks while I got the brains during puberty she really bloomed to the point that she sports a natural DD cup and what could only be described as a perfect bubble butt almost verging on a booty and with a face and waist of a supermodel would die for without even needing to diet or exercise for which jealousy was felt by me and her friends but now all the jealousy is gone as I now have this sexy matured women under my complete control willing to do whatever I want, I’m first to admit this but I was starting to feel drunk on the power after being so powerless for years but now it finally dawned on me that I could truly take over the world make it better while have a harem of beautiful slaves starting with Lucy and now Amy and my mother will be become my slaves to fulfil my every desire no matter what it was and at this thought my cock somehow hardened even more to the point it kinda hurt a little so seeing a hot little thing in front of me so I asked Annie if she was ready “of course master, she’s just waiting for you to kiss her like sleeping beauty to wake her up and to bind her to you” with a hunger that could only be described as pure lust that only Zeus could understand so I grabbed Amy and kissed her with the lust and hunger that I never knew I had and at this moment Amy snapped awake and started to kiss back with equal hunger and lust to the point where her hands were on the back of my head to push my lips into the kiss even more like I was the only source of oxygen in the room and she was staving for it at this point my hands started to caress her body, starting with her rips and slowly going up to cup her perky DD tits and that’s when I felt her tits grow in my hands I could fell her tits push my hands closer and closer to me as her tits finally achieved a perky FF cup sized tits that were firm and soft and by the sounds that i was hearing from Amy’s month told me that they were sensitive and was giving her more pleasure then she thought was possible to the point that she stopped her rough kissing to moan loudly “maaaaster, don’t stop I’m going to cum, please don’t stop master pleaaaaaaase” at this moment I saw her eyes roll back in her head as she went silent and collapsed into my arms and onto the floor which at this point had a large wet patch from her now gushing pussy and that’s when Annie reappeared “would you like me to finish her transformation so she can be the type of women you always desired just like Lucy and soon your mother too” I nodded towards Annie and then brought my eyes back to Amy as her ass slowly started to inflated until that bubble butt of hers started to form into a beautifully perky booty and her thighs got thicker and tighter by this time she was slowly starting to regain consciousness and looked me dead in the eyes and licked her lips as she started to crawl towards my still erect cock which was almost begging for release and I could see the hunger in her eyes that told me she planned on draining me of all that my balls contained. As she crawled over to me I sat down and watched as her lips got plumper, softer and looked like they were designed to suck cock and I think what they were made for as by the time that train of thought was done she was already place those beautifully plump lips around my cock head and slowly, seductively sucked the head of my cock using her tongue to tease my slit and somehow found my sensitive spots causing my breathing to quicken as she started to deep throat me slowly, like she wanted to savour my cock, she kept this going, going up and down slowly with her tongue teasing me to the point that I grabbed her hair and started to forcibly and roughly fuck her throat like I was a beast who was claiming this slut who in my mind was no longer my sister but rather my personal cum dump who seemed to enjoy every second of my usage of her as her slender hands seemed to be frantically playing with her pussy trying to get her off as I focus on emptying my balls into her tight throat.

Amy’s side

I don’t know how this happened or why I’m enjoying this but my once scrawny brother is now in my eyes a muscular god fucking my throat hard and fast which for the life of me I cannot understand why but is making my pussy gush with my juices as the pleasure that is being felt by being used by my master is causing me to start to lose control of my pussy as it begs to have my master’s big fat cock inside of it to be filled with my master’s seed like a part of me wanted my brother to impregnate me to be his breeding slave and that’s when I first saw Annie but I wasn’t scared instead I felt like she was here to guide me to my master’s wants and desires and if to prove it she talked to me through mind “hello my master’s new slave, I think it’s time for you to give master your cute little pussy” without saying a word I popped off my master’s cock and layed on my back and presented my body to him and I could see in his eyes that he knew what I wanted he then laid over me kissing me with the passion I only hoped to feel in my life then before I even begged to be used by his large throbbing cock he slowly inserted it into me almost like he wanted me to feel it stretching me as he lay claim to my womanhood, before I knew it his cock touched my womb and for the first time in my life his large dominating cock went into a womb which was begging to be inseminated by my master seed at this he finally reached as far as he could as I felt his large cum filled balls reached my ass and at this he finally broke the deep kiss we were doing and smiled at me “l wanted to fuck you for so long sis and now that I have you I’m going to keep you and make you have my children and service me for the rest of your life” with the brightest and biggest smile I ever had on my face I said “thank you master for choosing me so please fuck me, fuck me hard and give me the privilege of carrying your child” it was like I flipped a switch in my brother because he started to fuck me slow but started to get faster and faster like he was an animal that was in heat and all I could feel was pleasure as his strong cock kept smashing my womb inside and out, I had never had pleasure even close to this feeling and that’s when Annie spoke to me again “you know once master cums inside you can never be with anyone else, he will own you mind body and spirit, you will do what ever he says and it can never be undone, are you ready to lose your freedom” not remembering that Annie was talking to me in my mind I screamed out “YES I want my brother to be my master, I want him to use me” at that moment my brother released what felt like litres of his cum into my pussy, filling my whole womb with it causing me to scream as a huge orgasm over toke my mind as I faded out of consciousness with Annie speaking to me once again “you made the right choice slave now go to sleep as I finish making you perfect for our master” with a absent minded smile on my face the world went black.