The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: Hm, In, Mc, Md, Mf, Nc

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individuals. It has male dominant sex, mind control and humiliation in it. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this story

* * *

Naoko’s Nadir

My name is Naoko Hino. I am a twenty-four year old American woman of Japanese descent. I used to be a nurse before my master made me quit my job to better serve him. He is the one forcing me to write this down. The eternal hell that is my life began four months ago. It seems like an eternity in hindsight.

I was walking towards my car in the library parking lot when Master approached me. He was a young man, probably about nineteen or twenty. He was wearing a heavy metal t-shirt, denim shorts and some sandals. He had a smug confidence to him like a man who was king of the world.

I had no idea how right my assessment was.

“Hey slut, what’s your name?” He asked me. “Slut?” I thought to my self. “Who the fuck did this creep think he was?” I wanted to tell him to fuck off but I was suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of submission. It’s hard to describe, but I felt like my soul was restrained by invisible chains.

“I was going home from the library, master” I involuntarily told the man. “Master? Why the fuck did I call him that?” I tried to reach in my purse for my taser but my body wouldn’t comply. I tried to run and scream with every fiber of my being but the chains pulled tighter and tighter. I felt like I was going to have an aneurysm.

I submitted to him. Everyone submits to him eventually.

“Do you have any roommates Slut?” He asked my. “No Master” I said. “I live with my parents.” “Even better” he said. “Give me your keys.” I gave him the keys to my Kia Soul and he got in the driver seat. I got in the passenger seat.

“Give me a blowjob, Slut.” He said. On autopilot I unzipped his fly with my teeth and began pleasuring him. His penis was average, about six inches. Apparently whatever powers he had couldn’t change his own body.

“Don’t get a single drop of semen on my clothes, Slut, or I swear I’ll sell you to a drug cartel.” He warned. I was very careful to catch all of his sperm in my mouth. His sperm was incredibly good. It tasted like the most delicious chocolate I’d ever tasted.

“I rewired your brain to love cum” He explained. It’s addictive though, so if you don’t get a fix every twelve hours or so you’ll get the worst migraine of your life. We finally pulled into the parking lot of a tattoo parlor.

The artist was a young white woman with short brown hair, many piercings on her lips, ears and nose and tattoos all over her arms. “Hey slut. Give this girl some tats.” Apparently I wasn’t the only girl Master considered to be a slut. I didn’t know if I should be relieved or offended. The lethargic woman had me take off my shirt and get on a seat with my back exposed and she began giving me a tattoo.

Several hours later the artist was done. On my back I had a picture of a dumpster overflowing with liquid. “Cum Dumpster” was written below it. “Daddy’s little girl” was tattooed above my ass. “Gook Slut” was tattooed on my fingers. I’m not even of Vietnamese descent. “Great job with the tattoo, slut.” Master told the artist. “Every time you orgasm you will become permanently dumber, and every day you go without an orgasm you will become hornier until you finally orgasm.” With that we left the parlor.

Next we drove to a Walmart. Master used my debit card to buy a dog collar and a video camera. As we were walking out of the store Master noticed a young white couple holding hands, walking down the street. They looked to be eighteen or nineteen. I wanted to warn them to run from Master as we approached them, but of course I was silent.

“Hey kid, is that your girlfriend”. Master asked the man. “Hey” he replied, wearily. “Wrong” Master sneered. “You’re a pimp and she’s your ho.” Just like that the posture of the couple changed. The boy grew a predatory sneer and his girlfriend looked terrified.

“Make sure you keep her in line” Master replied. “You wanna fuck her” the boy asked. “Twenty bucks for a blowjob, fifty for the real thing.” “No thanks.” Master replied. “I’ve got my own bitch right here.” He said as he slapped me on the ass. With that we went to my car and drove to my parent’s house.

When we got home Master knocked on the door and my father answered. “Can I help you?” He asked. “Hello, my name is Master, and I am your daughter’s owner. “Oh, it’s nice to finally meet you Master, I’m Ken Hino. Let me introduce you to the rest of the family.

We followed my mind-controlled father into the living room where my mother and sister were watching a documentary.

“This is my wife, Eri, and my youngest daughter, Keiko.” “Does anyone else live here?” Master inquired. “My son, Kyo, is on a date with his girlfriend. He should be home in a few hours.”

“Excuse me sir, but who are you?” My mother inquired. “I am Naoko’s Master.” He explained. Something changed in my mother’s eyes. Her face became a cruel sneer. “Ah, good. She needs a man in her life”. My mother said approvingly. “She’s twenty four and she’s still a virgin. How pathetic.” I wanted to cry, but Master’s power was so overwhelming I could only stand there and grin stupidly.

“So Eri is your daughter, right?” Master asked my father. “No, of course not, Eri is my wife”. “On the contrary, Eri is your bratty eighteen year old daughter. She is a total bitch who loves sex and partying.”

“Like, what are these old lady clothes I’m wearing?” My mother said, annoyed. “Why don’t you go put on the sluttiest outfit Kieko has in her room.” Master replied. My mother sauntered off do do exactly that.

“Why are you letting Eri wear my clothes?” Keiko asked. I think her mind was trying to resist whatever Master was doing to us. “Well it’s not like you need clothes anyway Keiko. Dogs don’t wear clothes.

Just like that Keiko fell to the floor and began crawling on her hands and knees. Master got a pair of scissors and cut Keiko’s clothes off of her body. He then took the collar we had purchased earlier and put it around her neck. “Much better, little doggie” He replied smugly. “Yip yip” was Keiko’s cheerful reply.

Just then Eri walked downstairs from Kieko’s room. She was wearing a red tubetop and a black miniskirt with heels and heavy makeup. She had a lit cigarette in her hand. I’m not sure where she got the cigarette. As far as I know neither my mom or my sister smoked.

“Hey Ken, what’s for dinner”? Eri asked her husband. “I really wish you’d call me dad, sweetie”. My father replied. “Maybe if you got off of your ass and made some food I’d be a little more respectful. She muttered. “Teenagers” My father said apologetically to Master.

Just then there was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it!” Master said cheerfully. He then came back to the living room with my brother, Kyo, and his girlfriend, Elizabeth. He had clearly overwhelmed their minds, because they didn’t seem to think my sister acting like a dog or my mother acting like a slut was unusual.

“So Elizabeth” Master said to Ryo’s girlfriend. “How long have you been sleeping with Ken?”

Elizabeth was a thin young blonde girl. She was only twenty, my father was thirty years older than her. “I’ve never slept with Ken”. She said hesitantly, as if she was doubting her own memories.

“On the contrary”, Master countered, you love cucking Ryo with old men, especially Ryo’s father. You are perpetually horny and you can only get sexual satisfaction when you fuck an old man, at least forty years or older.

“And you, Ryo”, Master continued. “You love supporting Elizabeth as she cucks you. Abandon all of your friends and hobbies, get two jobs and do your best to financially support Elizabeth while she satisfies her craving for old-man cock.

“Yes sir” Ryo said happily. “And you, Ken” Master said. “Start exercising heavily, especially weight lifting. Your goal is to become an alpha stud to better pleasure Elizabeth. Oh and stop thinking so much, too. Alpha studs only care about sex, beer and going to the gym.” Just like that I saw the glimmer of intelligence fade from my father’s eyes.

“Daaaaady” my mother whined. “Keiko won’t stop humping my leg.” Sure enough my sister was humping my mother while yipping enthusiastically. “Maybe you should get her a dog to help. Something really big and aggressive like a Doberman.”

“Hey cuck.” My father said to Ryo. Go buy us a big dog tomorrow. “Yes sir.” Ryo said timidly, eyes fixated on the floor.

Master pulled out the video camera we had purchased earlier. “Okay, Eri. Let’s film the porno you and Naoko wanted me to make.” “Ewwww” Eri said. “I don’t want to lezz out with my sister.” “Actually, Eri, you have a huge lust for Naoko. It helps that she’s so submissive that she’ll let you molest her whenever you wants.”

My mother walked behind me and begin kissing my neck as she groped my breasts. She pulled my shirt off and everyone laughed at my tattoos. Even Ryo. “Wow, sis” my mother said. “I had no idea you were so kinky.” I was so humiliated but my pussy was absolutely gushing.

My mother and I proceeded to passionately make love in front of Master and his camera. I was a virgin until that moment but my body moved on autopilot, it knew exactly how to pleasure my mother. My father proceeded to anally fuck Elizabeth while Ryo masturbated pathetically in the corner of the room. Keiko gave Master a blowjob while he recorded us. After our orgy was done Master took the video and uploaded it on the internet.

“Hey Slut, come here.” Master said to me. I was still recovering from the dozens of orgasms my mother gave to me, but I got up and walked to him. “From now on you are the ultimate submissive for Eri. Wait on her hand and foot. Getting molested by your slutty sister is the epitome of pleasure to you now.” I nodded, understanding that this Hell was my life now.

“Well Slut” he said to me as he began putting his clothes back on. “My work here is done. Maybe I’ll come back in a few months and see how you bitches are doing. See you around.”

He was gone for a few months, but true to his word he returned. He made me quit my job and start doing extremely degrading porn. My father is a himbo, my brother is a cuckold, my sister fucks dogs and my mother rapes me on a daily basis. My life is a living hell and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.