The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naughty Girl

This story, the property of its author, is an original work of erotic fiction that has only been authorized to appear on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. It’s directly influenced by mypenname3000’s Mind Control Panties and Limerick’s Master Owner Daddy Me.

“Really, John?” Donna paced the assistant manager’s office, her face a raging tomato color. “That guy’s a pervert. I can’t even get a first name out of him. He says inappropriate things to me and I’m not working at a call center to get harassed every day by some sick fuck just because you guys refuse to do something about it.”

“Donna, I’m sorry you feel that way, but there’s not much I can do. Just get him signed on with a card or get a flat rejection from him and then you don’t have to deal with Mr. March anymore.”

“Fuck it. I’ll call him one more time, right now, and that’s fucking it, okay, John? I don’t have the time or patience to do this shit again. He’s killing my quotas every day I have to contact him.”

“Fine. One last time and then you’re done. I’ll reassign him to somebody else.”

Donna stabbed the number into the phone. A lump formed in her throat. Mr. March was going to make up his mind today or she’d make it up for him.

“Ah, Donna. It’s always pleasant conversing with you.”

“Hello, Mr. March,” Donna said, holding back the words she really wanted to say. “I’m calling you today to offer you one of our RightTrac Rewards cards. I know that you’ve been undecided in the past, but I’d like to know if you’d consider signing up today.”

The man was breathing heavily. Donna shuddered. “That’s not what you want to really say, is it, Donna? What you’d really like is to lose those artificial inhibitions, to become the little whore you so desperately want to be.”

“Sir, I think it’s best to remind you that this call is being monitored…”

“Little naughty Donna, hiding behind the veneer of professionalism. It’s cute, really. But it would be much cuter if you would just submit to me.”

“Listen, asshole,” Donna harshly whispered, “I don’t know what the hell you think you’re doing, but I’m only following through on this call so I don’t have to deal with your deadbeat, psychotic ass anymore.”

Mr. March roared with laughter. “Resist all you want, little Donna. Whores like you eventually submit to their true natures. I’ll be watching and waiting for you.”

Donna Fitzgerald carefully rinsed the mahogany-colored hair dye out of her hair under the shower head. She had gotten up extra early this morning just to do it before work.

She’d been fighting a lonely war against her aging body for almost fifteen years now. She hadn’t even turned fifty yet and the laugh lines around her eyes may as well have been craters for as deep as they were. Creams and treatments of all sorts had passed through her cupboard in the last decade-and-a-half and each of them found their way eventually into the city landfill. She’d even kept a spreadsheet to know which ones she’d tried and disposed of.

She was a diligent woman. No boss or co-worker would argue that point.

She dressed, as she always did, in a sensible white blouse with a navy jacket and skirt combination, nude hose and sensible shoes with a low heel.

She worked for a call center nearby that employed hundreds of local residents. Despite her age and level of experience, she was merely one of the cubicle drones cold calling potential credit card customers.

When she reached her desk, she checked her watch. Six fifty-five in the morning. Just enough time to go to the employee break room to grab some morning coffee.

With a mug in her hand, Donna fired up her computer and sipped her drink, putting it down to enter her username and password. That’s when she saw the small white rectangle on her desk.

Donna is a naughty girl.

Donna flipped the business card over, but all it had was the contact information for her own office with the front office assistant’s name on it.

She set the card down while her computer finished firing up and went to the front desk. John, the assistant manager was coming through the elevator as she approached.

“If you’re looking for Mandy,” he said, strolling up to Donna, “she already called me to tell me she won’t be in. Did you need something?”

Donna shook her head and returned to her desk.

Normally, Donna got right to trying to meet her quota. Today was a slow day. The card bothered her, as stupid as that seemed, and the work, which was never interesting, seemed particularly boring today.

So Donna filled her time filing her fingernails and playing solitaire, keeping just enough of a lookout for her supervisors to make sure she had a phone up to her ear.

This blatant disregard for protocol boosted her spirits considerably so that by the time lunch eventually rolled around, she was smiling at how clever she was.

Her phone rang on the way to the employee break room.

“Have you been a good girl at work today, Donna?”

It was Mr. March.

Donna’s throat went dry, “Da-daddy?”

“Have you been good?” Daddy repeated, more sternly this time.

“Oh, yes, Daddy. I’ve been real good,” she lied.

“That’s not what I’ve heard.”

Oh shit! Someone let Daddy know she was being naughty. Donna’s lower lip trembled. “I’m sorry, Daddy. I’ll do better.”

“I hope so, because if Donna doesn’t work and loses her job, Daddy can’t buy her nice things. Donna wants nice things, right?”

She did.

She ate her lunch quietly, the rest of her officemates engaged in various conversations about work and other boring adult stuff. Donna couldn’t pretend to care enough to have them include her, so she kept away from the action, only speaking when someone else greeted her.

Her clothes were itchy and uncomfortable. It felt like a school uniform and she hated it. She was going to have to get some better clothes for tomorrow.

The hour-long lunch didn’t last long enough, despite these two setbacks, and so when her workmates prodded, goaded, and cajoled her to hurry up before management got on her case, she pouted, still picking at a plate of someone else’s chicken nuggets that she found in the freezer and put through the microwave.

It wasn’t fair that she had to work while Daddy sat on his ass all day. He was definitely going to hear about her staying on lunch for an extended period and that would make him disappointed in her.

On a whim, she threw one of the ceramic plates to the floor, letting it shatter. The sound of the crash made her smile. She liked that sound and she liked that nobody else was around to know she did it. With a big smile on her face, Donna skipped out of the employee break room and left the mess for somebody else to clean up.

When she returned to her desk, she looked at the card again: Donna is a naughty girl.

How dare they! She was not!

Donna stamped her foot angrily and crumpled up the card in her hand before hurling it with impotent rage into the trash.

She felt sour the rest of the day, the discomfort of the clothing and her irritation at being constantly supervised made her nerves jangle.

When the work day ended, she half expected to hear a release bell and was mildly surprised to just see people just leave.

She pulled up to the dollar store. They always had cute clothes and she knew she wouldn’t have to sort through lots of stuffy blouses and tailored pants to find what she was looking for.

And, sure enough, they had exactly the type of clothing she was looking for. There was a pink t-shirt with glittery paint that spelled out “Spoiled Bitch,” which went well with the booty shorts with “Spank me” written on them in cursive and the red-white-and-blue Crocs that caught her eye. This ensemble would be way more comfortable to work in than the boring outfit she had on now.

She tossed her work clothes into the corner of the living room as soon as she got home, briefly reveling in a bit of shameless nudity before ripping the tags off her new swag with her teeth and fingers.

The shirt was appropriately tight and short, revealing the lower half of her belly button. Even her exposed stretch marks couldn’t quite bring her spirit down when she could see her braless tits poke their little buds through the cheaply-made cotton. The shorts, too, were a size small. She paired them with a thong she had bought a few years ago when she last made some serious attempts at dating. The thong formed a whale tail against the undersized and snug-fitting shorts. The shoes. Well, they were gaudy as fuck and they felt comfy, too. She paraded herself around her home, stealing repeated glances at herself and trying to think of additional ways to present her new self to the world.

Finally, Donna went into the bathroom, taking a pair of rubber bands that she found in her office with her. Carefully, she divided her locks into a pair of big, fluffy pigtails. The effect made her look significantly younger. Daddy would appreciate all the care and pride she took in her appearance.

That night, she slept in her new outfit. It would save her time in the morning so she could sleep in.

Donna, giddy with her new-found freedom, found it difficult to sleep. All she could manage to do was to fantasize about the life she had access to now. She could eat whatever she wanted, say whatever she wanted, go wherever she wanted and nobody could stop her. Except Daddy. She felt so juicy inside when she thought of Daddy and what he would do to punish her for all the dumb things she did.

Naughty girls needed a firm hand and Daddy’s were the firmest.

Donna had eventually fallen into sleep at some point, because the alarm startled her. Four times she hit snooze and four times it blared back at her. Daddy expected her to work and that meant she was going to have to get her ass up and out into the world.

She shuffled in her multicolored clogs to the bathroom, peed, and eyed all of the things that lurked behind her mirror.

Donna tried to remember the time that her Mommy showed her how to put on makeup. But there was so much of it! All kinds of bottles and tubes and brushes. It would take all day to do it the way Mommy did. So Donna just started grabbing a little of this and a little of that, dabbing and brushing, and smearing the pretty colors all over her face and when she was done, it looked okay.

When Donna came into the office, Mandy was there at the front desk, her mouth agape. Donna smiled inwardly. She hoped Mandy would say something to her or, better yet, one of the supervisors about how brazen Donna was about the stupid dress code. She was going to let Daddy know that he didn’t control her life anymore because she was a grown-up now and the best way to prove it was to not act like it.

On her desk today, a new card.

Donna needs to be disciplined. An address followed.

Donna tossed the card to the floor. Daddy was making her mad now, mad and hot. Donna’s barely-covered nips hardened beneath the thin fabric. She’d go to see Daddy tonight and she’d make sure their relationship was straightened out.

Donna didn’t make it to lunch.

Mandy had called John and Donna quickly found herself in his office.

“Can you even explain to me what it is that you’re wearing? Mandy…”

Donna frowned. She didn’t like grownups challenging her. “You don’t understand,” she whined. “Mandy’s just super jelly of my titties.”

John’s eyes darted around his office, hoping to find somewhere other than his employees chest to perch them on.

Donna’s interior smile widened. Making John uncomfortable was both fun and funny.

“Look, Donna, you’re going to have to go home and change. That’s not even negotiable. And your attitude…”

“I don’t have to listen to you,” she snapped. “You’re not my Daddy!” She turned and left her manager’s office in a huff.

None of the grownups understood her. She had to go find Daddy right now. He’d fix everything.

“Welcome home, Donna.” His voice made a part of her cringe. Two days ago, this was Mr. March, irritating phone pervert, but today…

Donna’s rational mind had no idea where she was or who this man really was. Both were foreign to her, but those were rapidly becoming unimportant details. She was home and he was Daddy and that was really all that mattered. He had the most beautiful piercing blue eyes.

He had his hand out. Donna duly pulled the key from her home off her key ring and deposited into his waiting hand.

She’d lost her privilege to live on her own until Daddy said otherwise.

“Daddy,” she whimpered. “They’re bullying me at work.”

“Come here,” he said, his big arms outstretched.

She ran into his arms, felt them fold around her body. He smelled musky.

“You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you, Donna?”

“Yes, Daddy. I’m sorry.”

“If I let you go back to work tomorrow, you’re just going to do the same things over again, aren’t you?”

Donna felt a twinge of fear. He knew her so well. “Yes, Daddy.”

“We can’t have that, can we? That would make me look bad, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said again.

“We have to curb those impulses, sweetie. What do you think is an appropriate punishment for your deplorable behavior?”

“Tie me down, Daddy?”

“I think so. Daddy’s going to have to put you on the rack tonight and fuck you real good. Now get along and undress yourself. You need to be in bed by ten.”

Donna could barely contain her excitement. She’d been bad enough that Daddy had to take time out of his day to teach her a lesson. She deposited her clothes on the bathroom floor in a heap, but kept her hair ties in and returned to the living room where he waited for her.

“I need you to wear this first,” he said, holding up a ball gag. “I can’t believe anything you say, so it’s best if you don’t say anything at all while we do this.”

Donna turned around and let Daddy fix the gag into her mouth before taking his hand and being led down to the cellar.

‘The Rack’ that Daddy had down there was a padded table with chains handing from the ceiling that ended in shackles.

Daddy helped Donna up onto the table, where she lay face-down while Daddy shackled her wrists and ankles. Her heart fluttered in anticipation as he turned the crank that pulled on the chains connected to Donna’s shackles. Donna’s pussy throbbed as her legs were splayed apart. Daddy stopped the crank and gently patted her soft ass before striking it. Hard. Donna flinched and her pussy clenched. She needed Daddy’s dick in her, but Daddy wasn’t ready yet.

His hand came down a second time, this one on her other butt cheek. She squealed in delight. Her juices were running out of her now.

“I’m sorry I had to punish you,” Daddy said, not looking too sorry.

She had been a pretty naughty girl, after all.

“It’s okay, Daddy.”

They were lying in Daddy’s big bed now. He offered Donna a choice between that or sleeping in the room he made up especially for her and while she was excited to see all of the things Daddy had bought her, she chose to wait to see the room until tomorrow. She’d had enough excitement for one day.

“Daddy…” she began.

“I don’t want to hear you say anything if it isn’t true, sweetheart. You know your mouth gets you into trouble sometimes.”

She swallowed, “I love you.”

“I love you, too, sugarplum. After work tomorrow we’re going to put up your old home on the market, give me your car keys, and merge your bank account with mine. A girl like you shouldn’t have so much freedom because you don’t know what to do with it.”

Donna sighed. Daddy was right that she didn’t deserve that much freedom.

“Now, tomorrow, you’re going to go back wearing your usual work clothes. That other outfit is too sexy for you when you’re there. You can wear your fun clothes when you’re with Daddy all day on the weekends.”

“Okay,” she agreed.

When Donna rolled out of bed to an unfamiliar alarm in an unfamiliar house, she had to admit that at least she felt like herself again. Her work clothes had been washed and folded and put on the dresser in the bedroom. She showered, dressed, and made up her face and was pleased that, aside from her surroundings, everything seemed normal.

She walked into the dining room where the man sat in his chair, a newspaper shielding his face.

“Good morning, Daddy,” Donna said, leaning over his paper and kissing his cheek.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” he replied. “Get some breakfast and then it’s off to work for you.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said, smiling widely as she poured some cereal into a bowl.

He pulled the black Benz onto the corner of the street and rubbed Donna’s shoulder.

“You’re going to be a good girl at work today, right? No phone calls to make Daddy mad?”

“Uh-huh,” Donna said bashfully. In truth she didn’t know if she wanted Daddy to punish her tonight or if she’d see what being a good girl for him yielded. Either way, she hoped that she could sleep in the big bed again. “Love you, Daddy.”

“Love you, Sweetness,” he said. “I’ll pick you up here at four, okay?”

“’Kay.”

“I’m sorry about the last couple days,” Donna said in her most apologetic voice. “I’m going to be better today.”

John let out a deep breath. “Donna, what you were doing…was totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated in this office. I have every right to fire you…”

“No, please don’t. I really need this job and I really like it, too.”

“I’m not going to. But you’re on probation, okay. I filled in a write-up sheet I need you to sign.”

Donna leaned over the desk, took the pen he offered her and signed it immediately.

“Okay. Get back to your desk and I don’t expect we’ll have any more drama coming from you.”

“No, sir,” she said, performing a mock army salute.

Donna felt a little empty inside. Daddy was making her come back to work even though she didn’t really want to. And now she couldn’t even do the things she liked to do because the adults were going to be watching her.

Plus, now that she was living with Daddy, she had to be careful what she said because it was hard to pull one over on him. He was real clever like that.

She’d just have to be more careful about the mischief she could cause.