The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Negotiation

By Milo Minderbinder

I am hanging out in the Inraptured.com chat room. Conrad and Tenker are sparring. Most of the other regulars are present: S.B., Amalgam, Me-chan, and Sammi.

Tenker:

It’s cold and miserable in Oslo.

Conrad:

Isn’t that the normal state of affairs for Norway? Perhaps lighting some cheese on fire would warm you up and improve your mood.

HRH Princess Sapphire Rain, the owner of Inraptured and HypnoDomme extraordinaire, is present, but I think she’s away from the keyboard. She hasn’t typed anything in close to an hour. Maybe she’s out walking the dog.

I’m bored and start post emojis: cat, dog, turtle, snake—

“What are you doing?” Sapphire sends me a pm.

“Just trying to liven up the chatroom,” I reply.

“We need to talk on Skype,” Sapphire Rain types.

“Why?”

“I want to talk to you about the audio book,” she types.

I have a series of Hypno-related titles self-published on Amazon. Sapphire has suggested that she do the narration for the audio version of “The Spell,” the first book in my Financial Domination Files series.

As excited I am about moving forward on the collaboration. Things always seem to get a bit out of control when actually speaking with her. She has this impossible to resist voice. And she always seems to pick the right word for its most devastating effect on my mind. She hypnotized me a few years ago. I would have thought all her triggers and suggestion should have worn off by now. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.

“No, I meant why do you want to talk on Skype?” I type.

“Because I don’t like to type.”

It’s her standard answer. And I do believe she doesn’t like to type. But it’s an awfully convenient excuse to get me on “the phone” with her.

I sigh. “Okay.”

“Perfect. I’ll call in a few minutes.” She disappears from the chat room.

Milo_Minderbinder:

I’ve going to be away for the keyboard. Sapphire’s calling in a couple of minutes.

Conrad:

Why don’t you save yourself the trouble and give her all your money right now?

Tenker:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Conrad is right.

Milo_Minderbinder:

Thanks for your support!

* * *

I don’t have much time to prepare.

I print out a couple of sheets of paper and tape them to shelves over my desk so they hang down on the sides of my laptop. In big bold 128-sized fonts they warn: “Stay Focused” and “Don’t Fall For Her Tricks.”

I place a thumbtack in my shoe just under my big toe. I got the idea from reading a forum on how to beat lie-detector tests. With a little pressure I can generate a sharp pain. Hopefully sharp enough to snap me out of any trance.

My mouth is dry. I drink a couple of glasses of ice water. No Coke or coffee for me. My heart is beating fast enough.

My laptop chimes. It’s Sapphire. I slip on the headphones and click to accept the call.

“Hello Milo,” she says in a sing-song voice.

My mouth is dry again. My body tingles all over.

“Good evening, your royal majesty.”

“How good does it feel to hear my voice again?” She starts in on me immediately.

And of course, It feels great to hear her voice. My thoughts become hazy, the bulge in my pants grows and my stomach does flip flops. But there’s no reason to tell her all of that.

“Pretty good,” I say.

“Just pretty good?” I can imagine her pouting face.

I swallow hard. She knows the effect she’s having on me and I am sure she won’t let up until she has the answer she wants.

“Great,” I say. “It’s great to hear your voice again.”

“That’s much better.” She giggles. “Now about the audio book.”

I breathe a sigh of relief. She really does want to talk about the recording. I thought for sure this is just a pretense to get me to buy something off her Amazon wish list. “Sure, what do you want to know?”

“How does the money work?”

I gulp. Perhaps I am not out of the woods after all. “It’s pretty simple. Amazon sets the price. We have no control over that. They pay us 40% of the royalties, split evenly between voice artist and author. We get the money sixty days after the end of the month that any sales took place.”

“So if Amazon sets the price for $10, we each get $2 per unit?” she asks.

“Yep, you got it.”

“There are no other options for royalty splits?”

By the grace of Bezos I am saved. “Nope, I am afraid that’s it.”

There is a silence on the other end of the line. I figure Amazon’s policy put a crimp in whatever her plan is. I half-expect her to say good night and hang up.

“How are you feeling?” she asks.

“I’m okay.”

“Can you feel your body starting to relax?”

As she says the words, I do feel more relaxed.

“Isn’t it easy to just listen to my voice and forget about everything else?

“No worries…

“No cares…

“Just my words and my voice…

“In your mind…

“Doesn’t it feel wonderful?”

“Y-yes,” I answer.

“Good boy,” she says. “Now close your eyes for me.”

I comply. There’s no reason not to. And it feels good to do as she says. The triggers and suggestions are still there.

“Doesn’t it feel good to do as I say?

“Haven’t you missed falling under my spell?

“Don’t you love this fuzzy feeling I put in your head?”

I know I hung the print outs in front of me, but I can’t remember what they said It’s impossible to think or do anything but agree with Sapphire.

“Yes,”

“Good boy,” she says. “You can’t move now.”

She’s right. I can’t. I know the tack is in my shoe, but I can’t move my toe. My whole foot is frozen in place.

In the sultriest voice possible she says, “Of course, there’s no reason why we can’t make our own side arrangements outside Amazon, is there?”

I still have enough awareness not to reply to her question. Any possible answer I would give she will twist to her advantage.

“You want to please me…

“You need to please me…

“You will please me…”

She laughs. “So Milo, how much of your royalties are you going to give to me?”

There it is. The classic Sapphire Rain confidence. She doesn’t ask if I will give her my royalties. She just assumes I will. And it’s another impossible to answer question. I can’t reply “no”, because it’s not a “yes-or-no” question. Any attempt to deflect and she’ll turn her magic up to 11. I figure the best course is to offer her a 60-40 split. She’ll undoubtedly want more and I will “reluctantly” settle for 75-25. She’ll feel she has beaten me and I’d come out of the negotiations with something.

“How about 60% for you?” I offer.

She laughs. And it’s a glorious laugh. Light and flirty. The laughter echoes in my mind, silencing my thoughts and weakening my will. “Doesn’t that feel good to do as I say? To give me what is yours?”

She is right. It does feel good. Deliciously good. Dangerously good. Feels good to do as she says. Feels even better to give to her. “Yes,” I say in a whisper.

“Then I am sure you can imagine how much better you will feel when you offer me even more.”

My heart is racing. My breathing is labored. S It feels so good to give even more to her. I want to give more. I need to give more. “Seventy-five, twenty-five.”

She giggles. “You love the way I manipulate you. “You want me to make you give even more.”

I couldn’t think. Her Voice echoed in my mind. I had to do as she says. “Yes, yes! Please make me give you more.”

“Go ahead and make me an offer, you know will please me.”

“Ninety percent for you, ten percent for me.” She has me so wound up.

“Really, Milo?” Her voice drips with disappointment. “You think I’m only worth ninety percent? Why do you want to keep any for yourself, when you know it will make me happy and you feel so good to give it all to me?”

The dam breaks. My will is gone. She can have whatever she wants.

“OK,” I say. “This is just the first audio book. You can take all the royalties. One hundred percent. And we can how it goes from there.” It’s an illusion. A lie. I know that I’ll hand over my share of the royalties for any future audio books. She knows it too.

“Perfect.” Sapphire giggles. “I’m so glad we had this little chat. Got to run. Be sure to dream of Me.” She ends the call.

I glare at the warnings that hang from the shelves. I tear them down, ball up the paper and toss them in the waste basket.

I stand and my toe explodes in pain.

Next time I will be prepared.