The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Neighborhood Watch’

(mc, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Neighborhood Watch’

Part Five

* * *

“Mom, how come you don’t hang out with Moira any more?”

Monique frowned, and looked across the table. Yvonne was giving her an innocent look and taking another forkful of crepe.

“I’ve just been busy, honey. You know that.”

“That’s not true. You’re scared of her because she’s gay.”

“Yvonne, that’s not true.”

“Sure it is.” Yvonne waved her fork. “Well, mother, I was over at her apartment today, and she promised not to try and seduce you if you would agree to take us to a baseball game with her.”

Monique almost dropped her fork. “Crisse, Yvonne, t’a pas fait ça??”

“Mom, it’s not fair the way you dropped her like a hot potato. And I kind of feel like that’s my fault. She feels really bad, mom, and she’d really like to be our friend again.”

“Yvonne, you had no business doing that!”

Yvonne looked at her plate. “But—” She pursed her lips tightly. “I’m sorry.”

Monique sighed. “Maybe... maybe I have been avoiding her. I just... I guess I reacted wrongly.” She put her fork down, and sighed again. “When is this baseball game?”

“Next Saturday.”

Monique nodded. “You knew we had nothing planned, didn’t you?”

Yvonne grinned.

“Okay, we’ll go. I’ll call her after dinner.”

“Great! I’ve just been feeling bad, having driven that wedge between you two.”

“It wasn’t you.” Monique picked up her glass and sipped at her wine. She frowned. “Wait, what were you doing in Moira’s apartment?”

“Oh, I’ve been visiting her for a couple of weeks.”

“What?”

“Not a lot,” Yvonne said hastily. “Like twice a week. Just to say ‘hi’, let her know that not all of us down here hate her.”

“I don’t hate her.”

“I know that. Like I said, I just felt guilty.”

Monique frowned. She wasn’t happy that Yvonne had been hanging out with Moira without telling her... but why? Moira had been a good friend. And Yvonne needed things to do, with how much time Monique had been spending at work recently.

‘But Moira’s gay, Yvonne shouldn’t go up there’, part of her mind hissed, but she squelched it. Moira was a good person.

“Well, okay. I just... didn’t know. I know you’ve been looking for things to do. Speaking of, how are the pottery classes going?”

“Oh, they’re fine. I’ve got some bowls I can show you after dinner.”

“Great.”

“No, not really, but they are quite amusing.”

Monique chuckled. “I’m sure they are fantastic.”

“You just keep telling yourself that. Um, speaking of you working a lot... I’d really like it if you were to maybe take a vacation before I go to school.”

“Oh, cherie. You know how much work I’ve got.”

“I know. But no one ever wished, on their deathbed, that they’d spent more time at work and less with their daughter.”

Monique looked at her food.

* * *

The instant the street door closed behind her mom, Yvonne was bounding up the stairs. Leslie had said that she’d be early, today; she had a noontime appointment.

The thought of spending four hours in trance with Leslie thrilled Yvonne no end.

She knocked on the door. There was some shuffling inside, and Moira answered, looking professional yet ravishing in her suit jacket and slacks.

“Hi, Yvonne,” she said. “Nice to see you.”

“Is Doctor Glass here?” Yvonne asked.

“Yeah, she is, but she’s on the phone. Why don’t you come in?” Moira stepped back, letting Yvonne inside, and closed the door behind her.

“I’m just finishing my breakfast,” Moira said. “Go ahead and wait in the living room.”

Yvonne did so. She could hear Leslie’s voice coming from the office, but she was speaking quietly, and Yvonne could not make out what she was saying. She sat down in the black leather couch. From the kitchen, she could water splashing in the sink.

The remote control was sitting on the table, so Yvonne picked it up. She was a little surprised there was only one; they had four at home, one each for television, VCR, DVD player, and cable box. In compensation, this one was hideously complicated, with what looked like a hundred or more little buttons.

But only one of them said ‘On’, so she pushed it. The television came to life with a ‘voomp’ sound. The image faded in quickly.

It took Yvonne a second to realize that what she was seeing was the sidewalk outside of the building. Blinking, she hit a button. It did nothing, so she hit another. The image changed to the building foyer. Someone was getting out of the elevator.

She hit the button again, and she was looking at the stairs. Again, and she was looking at the landing in front of her apartment. Again, and-

“What are you doing?” Moira asked, stepping in front of the television.

“You have access to the security cameras?” Yvonne asked.

“Yes,” Moira said curtly, turning off the television behind her. “I helped set them up. But I would have appreciated if you’d asked before playing with my things.”

“Sorry,” Yvonne asked, leaning to the side and hitting the ‘On’ button. Nothing happened. “I just thought I would watch a little television.”

“No time for television,” Leslie said, emerging from the back hallway. “We have a lot of work to do today, and not a lot of time.” She kissed Moira on the cheek as Moira walked past her, frowning purposely at Yvonne. “And you need to get to work, Moira dear.”

“Yes, I do. Oh, before I go—Yvonne, what did your mother say about baseball this weekend?” “I think she’s agreed to go,” Yvonne said. “She’ll call you tonight.”

“Fantastic!” Moira’s frown vanished. “Okay, I’m off to work. Have fun, you two. And don’t play with my television.”

“Sure thing, Moira,” Leslie said. “Thanks. And we have better things to do than watch teevee.”

As Leslie’s enchanting eyes turned towards her, Yvonne’s heart fluttered. Doctor Glass was so beautiful...

“So then, Yvonne. Ready to be hypnotized?”

“Oh yes,” Yvonne said. “Please.”

Leslie smiled, and sat down on the sofa next to her. “Then, my dear, look into my eyes. Look into my eyes, and relax. Feel all the tension leaving your body. You are relaxed, and calm, and completely at peace. You can feel all your worries and unhappiness draining out of you, down your arms and out your fingers, leaving behind only calm and peace. Do you feel peaceful, Yvonne?”

“Yes.” Yvonne was lost in those blue-brown eyes. “I feel very calm.”

“Yes, you do. Calm, and at peace, and listening very carefully to my voice. Do you think that trancing is the best thing you can do?”

The phrase caught something in Yvonne, and carried it away, and she let it go and sighed and fell into those eyes...

* * *

“Rise, Yvonne. Come back.”

Yvonne sighed happily, but as she realized that she was in the presence of Doctor Glass she straightened up.

“Are you awake, Yvonne?”

“Yes, Doctor Glass,” Yvonne breathed.

“Good girl.” Doctor Glass looked at her watch. “It’s almost noon, and I must be going. We have had a good session, Yvonne, but there is much work yet to be done on you. I will expect you back here Monday morning at eight.”

“Yes, Doctor Glass.”

“Excellent. I have prepared,” and Doctor Glass reached into her valise and pulled out a CD, “A reinforcement CD for you to listen to. Whenever you are able to, listen to the CD. Listening to it when you are asleep will also be good. But be sure to only listen to it with headphones—it is meant only for you, and your mother must not be exposed to it. In fact, to avoid that danger, you are not to let her know you have it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor Glass.”

“Good girl. Very well then,” she said, passing the CD to Yvonne, “you are excused. Return home now.”

“Yes, Doctor Glass,” Yvonne said, standing up. She maintained her very best posture as she walked out of the room and out of the apartment.

But in the stairwell, she broke into a run to get back to her apartment and get her Discman.

* * *

The sun was shining, the grass was green, and, to Monique’s surprise, they had great seats.

“Not bad, huh?” Moira asked, as they edged down the row towards their seats. Monique hadn’t thought that they were late, but aside from the three empty plastic seats ahead, the entire section was full. She missed what Moira said next as she dodged the next pair of knees.

“What?” she asked, as they reached their spot.

“I said, this section is popular with tailgaters—I can see why.”

“Tailgaters?” Monique had a vision of people who drove too close to her rear bumper, all choosing to sit in the same area, but then she put the word in the right context. “Oh, tailgaters, right, yes.” The crowd roared something as she sat down.

“These are great seats, Moira,” Yvonne said, leaning across Monique. “How did you get them?”

“One of the people I work with has season tickets,” Moira replied. “He owed me a favor, and wasn’t going to come today anyway. It’s not like this is a big game. The Expos are.... hey, wait a minute...”

Monique was pulling a blue cap out of the totebag she had brought the drinks in.

“Oh my Lord,” Moira said. “You’re not... you are. You’re going to root for the Expos.”

“Of course,” Monique said, tugging the hat down onto her head. “Les Expos de Montreal are my team. Why should I root for the Yankees?”

“Maybe because we’re in Yankee stadium? And we’re surrounded by Yankee fans?”

Monique shrugged. “I’m not a good-weather fan. It is only devotion if you show it when it is difficult.”

Moira laughed. “Oh, Monique. You’re wonderful. Okay, we’ll root for the Expos. Three pretty women ought to be able to get away with that, even in this section.”

“Hey, I want a hot dog,” Yvonne said, tugging and pointing. “And that guy’s selling them. Can I have five bucks?”

* * *

Yvonne knocked at Moira’s door.

Doctor Glass opened it, glanced at Yvonne, and turned away. Yvonne followed her inside.

“Close the door,” Doctor Glass said, and Yvonne scurried back to close the door, then hurried to the living room.

“So,” Glass said, “Back for more, are we?”

“Oh yes,” Yvonne breathed. “Please.”

She sneered. “On your knees, Yvonne.”

Yvonne dropped to the rug, and looked up into Doctor Glass’ complicated eyes. She shivered.

“So,” Doctor Glass said, “You want more hypnosis, do you?”

“Yes, please... please hypnotize me, Doctor Glass.”

“Have you done what I told you to do?”

Yvonne swallowed, and took the pictures out from her pocket. Her mother hadn’t balked at buying Yvonne the Polaroid camera for her new photography class.

She didn’t know there was no such class.

Yvonne offered the pictures to Doctor Glass.

Doctor Glass took them, and her lip curled.

“You don’t have any shame, do you?” she asked, leafing through them. “It’s a nice pussy, though.” She dropped them onto the glass-topped table. “But it’s a bit hard to see.” She stared down at Yvonne.

“Shave it,” she commanded.

“Yes, Doctor Glass,” Yvonne whined.

“And then take more pictures. You have to pay me for my services, you know. My time isn’t free. You understand?”

“Yes, Doctor Glass.”

“Good girl.” Doctor Glass reached out a gloved hand to pet her on the head.

Yvonne’s cheeks were burning with shame, but her pussy was even hotter. It felt so good to submit to this, to be humiliated by this woman, this doctor, this... dominant. To submit to her. To do whatever she asked. And to let her in, into her mind....

“Please hypnotize me, Doctor,” Yvonne breathed.

Doctor Glass sneered, and pulled out her pen.

* * *

“Come on, mom!” Yvonne pulled at Monique’s hand. “I want to go to Forbidden Planet before we have dinner.”

Monique laughed. “I thought you had already gotten your comic books this week.”

“I have, but I got them uptown at our local place. This is Forbidden Planet—they have all kinds of cool stuff.”

Monique looked at Moira, who grinned at her. “Well, I’m sure Moira has little interest in comic books. Why don’t you go ahead, and we’ll wait for you in that Starbucks over there.”

“Okay!” Yvonne darted away.

“Comic books?” Moira asked.

Monique shrugged. “She says they’re for adults, too. Some of the ones she’s forced upon me have actually been pretty good.”

“Huh.”

They crossed the street, and chatted about the history of the British Empire in India—Moira was reading a book on the subject, and Monique had majored in history—as they ordered a pair of lattes and settled into a corner table with a view of the store across the street.

“Monique,” Moira said suddenly, “I want to thank you for seeing me again.”

Monique flushed, and looked out the window. “It’s... that’s okay,” she said.

“No, I mean it. I know that, well, that you’re uncomfortable with my sexuality, and it took some time to get over that.” Her hand was picked up, and Monique looked across the table to find Moira had taken it. “But I really, really value you as a friend, and I missed you a lot. A whole lot.” Her eyes were shining.

“Moira I... I behaved badly. I think you scared me, and I shut you out, and I shouldn’t have. Because I really value you as a friend, too, and I was stupid. Please forgive me.”

“Always,” Moira said, smiling.

They just sat there for a minute.

“So...”

“So?”

“So Yvonne tells me that you can’t take a vacation.”

Monique laughed. “Not you, too. I knew that she’d try to enlist your help.”

Moira shrugged, grinning. “She’s a devious kid, that’s all. So what’s the scoop?”

“The scoop? Oh, right. Well, she wants to take me to some upstate New York resort in August, before she has to go to school.”

“Sounds like fun.”

“It does,” Monique sighed. “It’s a spa, so they’ve got mud baths and masseuses and facials... but I just don’t have the time.”

“You don’t have the vacation days?”

“Oh, no, I have enough of those. Actually, I’m at my maximum, and about to lose two days at the end of the month. But there’s so much work.”

Moira sipped at her latte. “Will there be less work when you get back?”

Monique threw up her hands. “Look, I just can’t, okay? Look, there’s Yvonne. Let’s go meet her.”

* * *

“Doctor Glass,” Yvonne breathed, as she opened the door to let the thrall into her house. Three weeks, and already Yvonne was irresistibly submissive to Thrall P.

Five hours of hypnosis four times a week would do that.

Thrall P strode into the house as though it were its owner, Yvonne closing the door and following meekly behind it.

“Kneel in front of me, Yvonne,” Thrall P commanded, and Yvonne scuttled around and dropped to her knees.

Thrall P raised her chin with a hand, and looked into her eyes.

“Tell me,” she said.

“I have done what you told me to,” Yvonne said. “I’ve been listening to my CDs. I got my mom to take us to SoHo with Moira last weekend, just like you told me. And I’ve been trying to get her to take a few weeks off, but she’s got so much work...”

“That’s not good enough, Yvonne,” Thrall P snapped.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Yvonne tried to look aside, but the hand on her chin jerked her face back up, and her eyes fell into the now-blue now-brown eyes of the doctor.

“Obviously, you don’t have enough willpower for this task,” the thrall said.

“No, I don’t, I’m weak,” Yvonne gasped.

“Yes, you are. But My will will make you strong. You are weak, and that makes you mine, but your weakness will become strength when you surrender to Me and become my slave.”

“I... I...”

“Beg me, Yvonne. Beg me to make you My slave.”

Yvonne’s head tried to turn, and was jerked back again.

“I... I don’t...”

“BEG ME!”

“PleaseMistressGlassmakemeyourslave! I’m weak, I have no will, I need to obey and I need to obey You, only You, please....” Yvonne whined.

Thrall P smiled crookedly. “Very well.” Slowly, its sank to its haunches. “Then stare into my eyes, slave, and sink into the trance from which you will never truly awaken...”

* * *

Thrall P ascended the stairs, and let itself into the observation apartment.

“This one has returned,” it announced, closing the door behind it.

“Come here,” an unexpected voice replied. Startled, the thrall hurried into the living room.

SHE was there.

The Owner.

Thrall P fell to its knees. “My Owner,” it whispered. Thrall J was already there, also kneeling.

Accompanying the Owner, almost invisible in Her glow, was a thrall that Thrall P recognized as a high-level controller, and a male that Thrall P had never seen before. He had a clipboard, and was dressed in a navy suit with subtle pinstriping.

The thrall forgot about him almost immediately.

“Thrall P,” She said, and the thrall managed not to faint at the acknowledgment, “We are so glad you could join us. Tell me, how goes your task?”

“Yvonne Vereaux is enslaved to me as much as possible using pure hypnosis, my Owner,” the thrall replied in a surprisingly clear voice. “She will obey any commands that this thrall gives her, short of harming herself or those she cares about.”

“Hm. Take a step back, if you would, thrall, and tell me why you have enslaved this girl.”

“This thrall’s controller informed it that it was desired for use in an acquisition. The acquisition thrall, Thrall J, further instructed this thrall that for acquisition of the primary target, Monique Vereaux, the assistance of her daughter would be invaluable. And an opportunity to enslave the daughter had arisen.”

“I see. And what are your plans now, Thrall J?”

Thrall J responded in a warmer, slightly slower voice. “Yvonne Vereaux will convince her mother to take a few weeks vacation. This will allow for their abduction and permanent enThrallment, without drawing notice, my Owner.”

“Ah, I see. So this Monique is the woman you fell in love with?”

“She is, my Owner.”

“You see?” the Owner said to the male standing next to her.

“Very clever, Proprietress,” he replied. “An interesting realignment of a natural drive to serve Your purposes.”

She smiled. “And it has thus far worked quite well, although this particular operation has taken rather more time than is usual. No, Thrall J, do not chide yourself. You have obeyed perfectly. It is better to avoid risk than to act in haste. Damn all workaholics anyway. Present company excepted, of course, Autrement.”

“No offense taken, Proprietress.”

She looked around the room. “Very well,” She said, “carry on, my thralls. Thrall J, when do you expect to be able to bring me my new pet?”

“Hopefully within two months, my Owner. Her daughter will work hard on her.”

“Splendid. Come, Thrall Gamma. Mr. Autrement has to be in Los Angeles tomorrow, and I have yet to show him My garden.”

“Yes, My Owner,” the controller said, and followed Her and the man as they swept out of the apartment.

The thralls remained on their knees for a long time after She had gone.

* * *

“I don’t know what to do, Moira,” Monique said.

It was cool in the bar, a welcome change from the sweltering New York summer outside. Moira had called her office half an hour ago and said that she was coming to drop off some work at a client near the UN, and why didn’t they meet for a drink?

Since it was well after seven, Monique agreed.

“Monique,” Moira said, wobbling her empty pint glass around on the dark-stained surface of the bar, “I don’t want to tell you what to do. You’ve told me before that your work just won’t let you go, and that your work is that important to you.”

“It is,” Monique replied. “But Yvonne’s going to be gone in another month, and she’s really pushing for us to go on this vacation. But we have to get this pipeline report in, and Christopher just told Henri that he couldn’t take any vacation, and his mother has cancer...”

“Christopher is that prick boss of yours, right?”

Monique sighed, and finished her beer. “Right.”

“Will he fire you if you tell him that you are taking two weeks off?”

“He’d like to, but no, he can’t. Not unless he wants to deal with all the paperwork. I am a government bureaucrat, after all.”

“So fuck him.” Moira took Monique’s hands, swiveled on the bar stool. “Monique, is this job more important than your daughter? Is it?”

* * *

In the garage, Moira leaned over the open car window.

“Thanks, Moira!” Yvonne said from the inside in the passenger seat. “This is great!”

“Thanks a lot, Moira,” Monique said in a serious tone. “I really appreciate this.”

“Hey, no problem,” Moira said. “I haven’t used it in months. I’m only sorry I can’t go with you. You guys have a great time.”

“We will,” Yvonne said, grinning at her mother. “Bye!”

Moira stepped away from the car, and waved. The girls waved back as Monique drove up the ramp to the street.

“This is so nice of her, to let us use her car,” Yvonne bubbled.

“Yes, it is,” Monique replied.

“I’m so happy we’re going! You’re the most wonderful mother ever!”

“I’m just a pushover, is what I am. I still can’t believe I let you talk me into this.”

“We’re going to have so much fun. We can go canoeing, and hiking, and they have horses...”

“... and they have saunas, and body wraps, and don’t think for a minute that you’re getting me up on a horse,” Monique countered.

Yvonne laughed. “Thank you, mom. I know how hard it was for you to take time off, and I really appreciate it.”

Monique smiled, but kept her eyes on the road. “Well, you certainly worked on me hard enough. Now get out that map and tell me how I get to the expressway.”

* * *

They missed the driveway twice.

They’d had lunch in Albany, and a couple of hours later were there, or where there was supposed to be. But between the roadside cabin with the address 7705 and the wrought iron gate a mile up the road with the address 7713 was only a dirt road.

Which, as it turned out, was the place.

They both were surprised when, only two hundred yards back, the road turned into clean asphalt. And more surprised when, a hundred yards further, the woods opened up into a tremendous vista of grassy hills, all surrounding a deep blue lake. On the far side, a gleaming white building sprawled in wood-cabin indolence along the edge of the water.

“Wow,” Yvonne said.

“Yeah. I guess this is it.”

They followed the road as it curved through the hills, in a long fishhook around the lake, until it merged with a tremendous circular drive on the landward side of the resort. The building itself was three stories, of whitewashed wood with all manner of flourishes. It looked like the sort of country cabin the pope might have.

There were people waiting at the front entryway.

Monique pulled the car around, and stopped. Several men in valet garb came to her side of the car. Two women remained standing on the low staircase, just beyond Yvonne’s door.

“Mistress,” Yvonne whispered.

“What?” Monique turned to face her daughter, but then her door was being opened, and she turned back to find several powerful hands grabbing her.

Yvonne was getting out of the car.

Monique screamed as she was yanked from her seat. The men grappled with her, but quickly she was held, unable even to buck. One of the men yanked up a sleeve, and she frantically tried to escape as he pulled out a needle.

Yvonne was sinking to her knees before the women on the stairs.

Monique’s eye was caught by her daughter, and she gasped as the needle slid into her arm and the man depressed the plunger.

“Yvonne!” she screamed. “Yvonne!”

The woman in front of Yvonne was speaking to her, and placed a hand on Yvonne’s bowed head. Yvonne dropped down, down to her knees, then lower.

She kissed the tip of the woman’s high-heeled boot.

Monique’s vision blurred, and she passed out.

* * *

END ‘Neighborhood Watch’

Part Five