The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Nesting Ground

(ma, sf, nc)

Synopsis: Rebecca receives a gift from a friend and finds herself unwillingly become a small piece of a large alien invasion.

Story:

Rebecca lay half asleep in her bed. The pale petite redhead was quiet comfortable and not ready to face the day. She heard the echo of voices and activity outside in the dorm hall. For the most part, the building was empty. Few students remained in the hall during the summer semesters. Such a vacancy allowed Rebecca to truly enjoy indulge in her laziness without interruption. She’d made a habit of sleeping until at least noon. As she lay their debating about when to actually get up, her mind drifted into a day dream about her fiend Sara. She could hardly wait for her return. She knew it would be any day now. What would her return entail? A romantic dinner, wine, or perhaps a movie. And then certainly they would pick up where they left off. She started to become wet at the thought.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. Could it be Sara? She rarely had visitors given that most of her friends where home for the summer. She quickly grabbed her terrycloth robe and wrapped herself up. Sleeping in only her panties was very comfortable, but made it difficult to achieve a quick getaway from the bed without risking embarrassment. She sprang to the door tripping over clutter and clothes as the visitor knocked again. She wasn’t the neatest person in the place. She took a second to gather herself and ran her fingers through her hair. Then she opened the door.

“Sorry to disturb you,” she heard as she found herself looking at the mailman, “but this wouldn’t fit in your box and I know how you kids hate having to come to the post office to pick up packages.” Sara reached out her hands with a look of disappointment. “I said I was sorry,” he repeated as her placed the worn down wooden box in her hand.

“No, that’s not it. Thanks. I appreciate it. I thought you were someone else, that’s all. Have a good day,” she said as she closed the door without giving the man a chance to say goodbye. She walked towards the makeshift coffee table in the middle of the Common Room. Her eyes immediately lit up as she saw Sara’s name on one of the 20 different labels. The many stamps and various labels indicated this package had been around. Rebecca was ecstatic to know her friend sent her something from the rainforests of South America….something very heavy. She almost dropped it before she made it to the table.

She put the box down and immediately sought out a tool to open the small crate. Her standard scissors wouldn’t work on this bad boy. The 12″ X 12″ wooden box was nailed shut. She found the hammer that she had been using to hang up pictures earlier that week sitting under some dirty clothes on the floor. She wedged the hammer and pried it open with all of her might. Once she got the first piece to break off, the remaining few pulled off easily. She pulled the lid up. Inside it was packed with what looked like long stringy brown grass forcing her to dig for the mystery gift. She pulled off the top tuft of grass and revealed what appear to be the top of a rough black and brown rock. It was like nothing she had ever seen. It looked like it was hairy. It had tiny cilia attached to the surface. She was reluctant to touch it, but she got up the courage to grab the mass and pull it from its grass bed. She placed the oval shaped rock in the middle of the table. The bottom of the rock was flatter which enabled it to sit firmly upright with the narrow end facing up.

“What the hell? This thing is huge.” Sara whispered to herself as she started at the egg-like rock that was as large as a small watermelon. She sent me a rock. She thought to herself. Weird. Rebecca looked at it for a few minutes. She even touched the strange hairy surface full of bumps and ridges. It reminded her of a kiwi. “Well, I’ll come back to this later,” she said as she stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. As she stepped into stream of hot water, she found herself fascinated by the rock. Her mind was racing with thoughts of what it meant. It seemed like an unusual gift to give a love interest. She would have preferred flowers, but it was unique. She showered quickly, anxious to get back to examining the rock. She quickly dried herself off and threw on a clean pair of pink cotton panties. Then she sat on the couch and stared at the rock. Her perfectly round a-cup breasts with rather large pink nipples exposed. She reluctantly placed both hands on the surface. It was cold at first, but after a few seconds the surface around her hands became warm. She pulled her hands away. Then the object began to make a strange noise. It sounded as if something was squirming inside. It reminded Rebecca of the sound you hear when you dig a spoon into macaroni salad. She stared at the rock curious to know what was going on.

Three slits appeared out of nowhere on the top of the rock, connecting at the center, each about 3 inches long. Suddenly, before Rebecca could even blink the flaps formed by the slits spread apart creating an opening. She gasped and had only a second to look inside and see the mass of tendrils and tentacles before a long green tentacle shot from the egg directly into her mouth. It moved with such speed and perfect aim that she had no chance to dodge the creature. It quickly registered with Rebecca that this thing was alive. The tentacle encased in smaller tendrils thrust itself deep into her throat. She gasped and choked struggling to stay awake. She immediately felt paralyzed, unable to grips and pull the tentacle out. Then suddenly; 2 more tentacles shot from the egg, each one landing on the side of her ribs below each breast. They stung as they pierced her skin. Rebecca tried to scream, but couldn’t make a sound as she struggled to breathe. Then all three tentacles contracted, pulling a large fleshy green orb from within the egg. The orb, about the size of an orange, sprung form the egg as the tentacles pulled it from its shell. The thrust forced Rebecca on her back. Her naked back now on the couch. She stared at the orb as it grew closer to her chest. It appeared to have a mouth in its center with the tip of a tentacle sticking throw like a tongue that grew ever closer to her heart. She tried to pull to move her hands to pull the creature off of her, but she lack any control of her body. All she could do is watch as the green orb rested on her chest and merged with her flesh. She felt a sting as its mouth pierced her skin and pushed a tentacle into her chest reaching her heart. She began to drift in and out of consciousness as the creature reformed. A thin web of transparent green skin formed between each tentacle covering her breast and stomach. The orb in the middle flattened a bit creating a green fleshy bulge connecting the three tentacles. It expanded to 5 inches in diameter. The creature began to secrete fluid from the tentacle in her throat. Rebecca tried to keep herself from swallowing it, but she felt so weak and it kept building up. Finally, she swallowed the creature’s milk.

Meanwhile, the creature began extracting blood from Rebecca’s heart, pumping it into the alien’s body. The creature began its work deciphering the human’s genetic code. Every single blood cell was filtered through alien tissue. With each pass through alien membranes the human blood cells where altered, creating a new fluid. The human/alien hybrid blood was returned to Sara’s heart and pumped throughout her body. The filtration process continued for 15 minutes as Rebecca continued to drift in and out of consciousness. She was weak, confused, and could not fight the creature. What was the horrible thing doing to me she thought. She began to fear for her life, and became certain that this thing was going to eat her. As the alien blood spread throughout her body, she began to feel a tingling sensation. Her nipples and clitoris began to swell as the feeling of pleasure centered around these areas.

Then the center bulb of the alien organ began to move. It was as though the “brain” of the creature moved underneath the alien flesh from the central orb into the throat tentacle. The large orb moved within the tentacle towards Rebecca’s mouth. The center of the creature flattened as the orb moved up the tentacle. Rebecca’s lips were forced to open wider to accommodate the increase in width in the tentacle. She felt the orb travel down her throat, deeper into her body. Finally, it was free from the tentacle. Rebecea felt a stinging sensation on her spine followed by pulses of pleasure as the creatures tendrils latched onto her spine and began to merge with her neurons. Rebecca felt an increase in strength as she quickly returned to full consciousness.

Rebecca began to hear what could only be described as faint whispers. They sound like they were coming from all over the room. She could not discern what they were saying. As they became louder she realized they were speaking in another language. It was like nothing she’d ever heard before. The harder she tried to listen, the more frequent the pulses of pleasure became. Finally, she was able to understand a distinct inhuman voice, “Your are now in host process. Obedience is essential. Submit to the Darthious”

What?

“You are in host process. You will be transformed and serve the Darthius. You will be turned into alien form. Submit.”

No. Must fight. Sara thought to herself. I am not your host. With these thoughts she felt a stinging pain pulsate through her body.

“Resistance is pain,” the alien voice said. “Submission is pleasure,” the voice said. Pulsating feelings of pleasure erupted as the alien said “submission.”

Never….must fight, she thought. The thoughts were followed by more pain. Suddenly her eyes were forced close against her will. The alien projected images into Rebecca’s mind. She saw images of hundreds of alien beings. Each of them unique. They were curvaceous and somehow arousing to her. Images of cocoons, tentacles, and partially transformed humans flashed in her mind. Then she saw herself in a strange dark cave with walls covered in tentacles. It was as though she was watching a movie of herself. She was naked and had a blank look in her face. Suddenly she appeared in a web of tentacles, and then a cocoon. Rebecca watched this image with curiosity. Was this really herself in the future? A body hatched from the cocoon. It appeared to be an alien like the images she saw earlier. It was covered in glistening slime as it fell to the ground. Then she/it stood up with her naked back facing Rebecca. Rebecca found herself aroused by the image of the round green buttocks before her. Then the creature turned to face Rebecca. It was Rebecca’s face with an alien body. Then the image disappeared and Rebecca was able to open her eyes. Meanwhile the tentacle withdrew from her mouth and then attached itself to her neck on the outside of the throat.

“You will become Darthious. Submit!”

The voice commanded. Rebecca found her will breaking. The thoughts she had were soo arousing. “Must...not…” stinging pain”…become…” tingles of pleasure. “Become…become…”with each utterance of become she became more aroused. She closed her eyes again and saw more images of herself as an alien. She saw every detail of her green skin, large breasts, black eyes. It was as though she was a microscopic camera flying over this strangely arousing alien body. Then she opened her eyes.

“Submit, Submit, submit…” The voice said.

“Must submit.” Tingles of pleasure erupted through her body. Her clitoris swelled and her nipples hardened even more. “I will become Darthious.” She screamed as she began to quiver with pleasure.

Rebecca saw herself as an alien standing among hundreds of other aliens in the nude. “Yes, I will become an alien and serve the Darthious. Make me one!” She said. As she uttered these words Her body spasmed. She climaxed for 45 seconds without touching a single part of her body with her hands. Her juices squirted from her red haired pussy like a garden hose soaking the couch. Suddenly, everything was black.

Rebecca now lay naked on the couch. Her eyes remained wide open, staring blankly at the ceiling. She spoke in a monotone voice, “Phase one of assimilation complete. Human host has submitted. Neural connections established. Blood filtration 50% complete. DNA decoding 50% complete. Mind alteration from human to Darthious thought patterns commencing. Returning to hibernation state.” Rebecca’s eyes closed again. Her muscles began to sporadically tense and relax. All over her body her neurons were being altered. As each neural connection was changed, her body spasmed. The process continued for 3 hours.

At 3:43 p.m. Sara’s eyes opened. She stared blankly at the ceiling just as she had a few hours earlier. She spoke again in a monotone voice “Blood filtration complete. DNA decoding complete. Human thought patterns now reformed to Darthious thought patterns. Human to Darthius genetic transformation sequence prepared. Body ready for nesting process.” As she spoke these last words the alien creature attached to her chest withdrew its tentacles. The now awake Rebecca casually placed her hand on the green creature and sat up. The creature fell limply, only being supported by her hands. It appeared to be lifeless. It had served its purpose. She placed the creature in the empty crate. She spoke again, but now with inflection and emotion. “I am becoming Darthious. Thank you Sara. I love you for doing this to me.” Rebecca then walked to her bedroom and slid her cotton panties off. She looked at herself in the full length mirror as though she was seeing herself for the first time. She noticed that all of her blemishes, freckles, and other imperfections had disappeared. She also noticed her skin was now even whiter than before. She touched her nipple with her index finger. The pleasure of that gentle touch was far greater than anything she had experienced before. These alterations were only the beginning. She closed her eyes and imagined the alien body she saw during her submission. Her clit began to throb with pleasure as she imaged her breasts covered in green skin and massive pinkish green areolas. She threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and began the next part of her journey. She must now seek the nesting ground where her transformation can be completed. Her instincts would tell her were to go.