The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Never A Wise Move — Part 3

I did wonder what ‘bible belt’ Kansas made of our little household, especially those whom I hadn’t bothered to influence in any way, but Cherryvale hadn’t seemed to descend into a wicked den of iniquity, despite all that went on.

It did seem that, as long as I went to church dutifully and didn’t get carnally involved with any man already taken or anything like that, they were willing to accept me and my extended household. Mind, getting the playroom soundproofed had probably proved to be a wise investment! Even more so when Jo arrived! And hey, there were enough hunky single guys, plus a devoted slave around to keep me more than satisfied anyway! ;)

The main advantage I had now was having a pair of drivers at my beck and call. To say the bus service around here was non-existent was, well, the truth! I probably could get by with an automatic, but passing a driving test, at my age ... what’s the point?

I was determined to give Heather enough time to make her own choice to come down here, though I did drop regular hints in the e-mails we passed over the next week or so. Mind, if she didn’t make the right decision within a reasonable period of time, then I might have to make her mind up for her all the same, with or without a little help from my friends.

Sorry, I just found the “Wet Wet Wet” song on You Tube, and now...I can’t get it out of my head, as Kylie would say!

I found Heather impervious to my ample charms—when it came to moving down here permanently, at least. She said she liked where she was, that it was peaceful, quiet, and rural, though I did point out that the situation was much the same down here. And it wasn’t like she’d miss the cold winters or anything ...!

Of course, if I could get her down here on any pretence, it would be so much easier to change her mind, even if I couldn’t control her, but ... that worked! Fortunately, word getting out that I’d taken Jo as my personal slave (now, who let that information out?) got her curiousity sufficiently provoked so that, when I offered her the chance of enjoying my hospitality for a week, she couldn’t resist; even more so when I offered to pay her airfare down (did I say anything about return? Well ...), and that we’d collect her from Kansas City, the major airport nearest to here. Alright, that’s about 150 miles each way, but I wouldn’t be driving anyway! And during the return journey, I could always work on her mind a little, just so she sees Kansas as a wonderful place, just like I do ... ;)

And so, a few days later, my male chauffeur (and slave) was driving us all back along I-35, having collected Heather, and the two of us were chatting merrily in the back seat, while the other two sat up front. No, Heather didn’t know that Jo had a remote control vibrator suctioned into her pussy, or that I had the control for it beside me. Nor did she know just how many straps Jo had around her body under her demure looking dress, either. But I did! ;)

I hadn’t done anything to Michael, though; he was driving, and I was taking no chances with him. Jo, however ... I discreetly turned the vibe on, but just on a nice low setting—didn’t stop Jo moaning nicely, though it was definitely only a simmer level, and nothing more. Also, I didn’t leave it on long, just enough to warm her up a bit, and then ... The first few times, she was a good girl, making nothing more than a slight murmur when I turned it on, but on about the fifth occasion I ‘accidentally’ turned it up a little more, she let out more of a proper moan.

“What was that?” Heather asked curiously.

“Oh, nothing, just Jo getting over excited about your visit, I guess.” I tried to sound innocent, switching the vibe off, then on again, and then off, only making Jo whimper even more.

“You aren’t, are you?” Heather asked.

I grinned, and said, “Yes, I am actually, slipped a remote control vibrator in before we left home. Shocking thing is, she enjoys it so much, I don’t even have to get her wet, she’s dripping at just the thought of having it plunged into her.”

Heather roared with laughter, “Why am I not surprised?”

Jo just blushed.

Finally we arrived back at Cherryvale, and pulled up outside our home. I could tell Heather was impressed, but, to tell the truth, property around here isn’t that pricey, so it wasn’t hard to get. Alright, it wasn’t a former Louise Brooks residence, but they weren’t easy to purchase, and I didn’t want to raise suspicions to what I was doing too much by pulling off such a coup. Knowing my luck, the realtor would have been a woman anyway!

Alright, I don’t deny it: I tried to work on her mind during the journey back, but it wasn’t easy. As I’ve mentioned, there is extra resistance from a woman, and my powers really don’t work as well as they do on men, and she was trying to resist. As much as I could tell, it was more that she didn’t fancy leaving New England than anything personal, though I’d hardly call me a prize catch all the same. And granted, if I was at the place LB was born, she was currently not that far from where her life ended, so it was a bit of a stalemate.

There is a nice hotel in town, so I offered to take her out there for a meal. Partly for the meal, partly because its run by one of my lovers, that local historian, and he’s done one of the suites up in what is termed Louise Brooks style. No, that’s not applicable to how she was around Cherryvale, but dedicated to her years of fame, which is much nicer all round. So I called ahead, made sure the suite wasn’t taken for the night. It wasn’t, but very quickly, it was, by a local. ;)

Unsurprisingly, I own a decent collection of 20’s-style clothing, and I might just be the owner of a couple of helmet-type bob wigs too. Not that there was anything wrong with Heather’s hair, but, this would be much more fun. We had a couple of drinks, a nice meal, and then I ‘borrowed’ the key to the Louise Brooks suite, and showed her up. If she was confused by the fact that our nightwear seemed to have mysteriously appeared in the room, she didn’t show it. Thankfully, the alcohol, plus the fact that I think she fancied sleeping in there anyway, all helped on that front, and resistance was non-existent.

We may have removed all clothing, and I certainly removed any inhibitions she might have had, but I convinced her to keep the wig on. Thankfully being a good one, it stayed on, despite all the, err, exercise we got up to! I’m not going to deny it was fun making love to Louise Brooks (alright, lookalike), because it was wonderful. Let’s just say that by the time we fell asleep, the room smelt nicely of sex, and I’m sure the ghost of Brooksie would have approved of that somehow.

I woke her in the morning with a kiss. “How was that, darling?” I asked her.

“Err, umm, quite something!” was Heather’s slightly sleepy reply. “Hey, did we sleep in the Brooks Suite? I thought we were just having a look at it?”

“That’s not all we did here, darling! Don’t you remember?” I asked her, with a smile. “I thought I was better than that in bed,” I added, trying to look hurt.

“Oh, I remember, just assumed it was some wild dream of mine.” She sniffed the air; there was still a slight essence of sex. “But no, it was clearly something far better than that.”

“Too true it was, sweetness, and that was just a taster for what it would be like if you moved here. And no, I wouldn’t insist on you wearing that wig every time we did.”

Heather roared with laughter, “But that might be fun!”

“Well, if you insist!” and my mouth dived back into the wonderful wet folds, and I had an early breakfast. Before long . . . alright, you’ve worked out what happened, I guess. ;) I had the sense to open the windows before we went downstairs, as a bit of fresh air might do the room some good! I do swear that the large Louise Brooks picture winked at me as we left the room though!

At long last we headed home for breakfast, only to find my two slaves had been busy preparing for our return. Food was being cooked; more importantly, coffee was being readied as well. Finally the four of us sat down and ate together.

I tried to at least probe her mind, if only to get a guide as to how she felt about the place, and the situation, but something strange happened: I hit the equivalent of a mental brick wall. Tried again, same result! Then I felt it: someone was trying to get inside my head, and hey, it was working! It can only be ...

Heather grinned, “I did wonder how you got the slaves in the first place, even if I doubt you would have had to work hard on Jo to get her agreement, and now I know! Aren’t you the wicked one, Steph?” and then she winked at me. “So, what do you reckon? How does it feel when its being done to you?”

“Strange, but interesting,” I replied, “But how?”

“No idea, just woke up one day after surgery, and discovered I could influence people if I wanted to. But to be honest, it’s not something I bother with all that much. Well, not unless someone starts trying to tamper with my mind, and then ... all is fair in love and war! So, Steph ...”

I found my body raising itself up, and walking towards her, and I could do nothing to stop it. I thought my powers were good, but compared to this ... I stopped in front of her, knelt down, lifted up her skirt, and was just about to start worshipping at her fountain of joy, when ... it stopped again. Not that eating her out would have bothered me in the slightest, but ... so alright, darlings, I might have surprised her by not stopping, even if it was now my choice.

“Oh yes, oh yes!” was her reply after a few minutes, and she gushed pleasure juices all over my face. I stood up, grinned, and said, “Well how was that ... Mistress?” and burst into a fit of laughter.

“Be grateful I didn’t do more!” she replied. “I could have made you act like a robot, but I thought you’d enjoy that far too much!”

“As if!” I replied, trying to sound huffed at the idea, but failing miserably.

We settled into a discussion of our powers, and I discovered that, compared to hers, mine were pretty basic. I could do a pretty decent job on a man’s mind, but, as I’ve mentioned, with women I couldn’t do a lot. Heather, however, was a whole different kettle of fish! What she couldn’t do, if she really wanted to, wasn’t worth mentioning. But, unlike me, who enjoyed having plenty of fun (though only of the nice kind, darlings) with my powers, she really couldn’t be bothered unless someone pushed her into doing so, just like I had, lol!

I resisted asking her if there was more to the fembot nomenclature than just a name for the Forums, but, given what she could possibly do to me if I annoyed her, I didn’t! Seemingly I didn’t have to!

“Not really sure, I know they’ve done some experimental surgery on me, in attempts to heal my body, but no one will tell me what. So did they try those supposed early cybernetic enhancement experiments on me? No idea, but I suspect they might have done. Don’t know what, though. I have no problems with metal detectors at airports, so ... Yes, dear, I can read minds when I set myself to it!” she replied, laughing loudly.

That put me in my place!

We split up after breakfast. Heather went off for a shower, Mike to tidy things away, and Jo dutifully followed me, like a puppy, as I headed off to my study to catch up on the news through my computer. Jo started giving me doleful looks, and I took the unsubtle hints. “Look, if you want to go and wash Heather’s back for her, then fine, go and do it. I’m going to be a while on here, so feel free to do as you wish. Or if you just want to start up your computer and go look at bondage pictures ...”

I didn’t get time to say more, she was gone like a shot. Which direction, well I’d find out in good time. After ten minutes or so, when her computer did not show as online, I assumed she’d headed off towards the shower, and Heather. I had no idea how dominant Heather really was, but suspected that Jo was going to try and find out.

After about half an hour or so, I needed a coffee—most important ingredient of the day for me, in all honesty. Strange, Mike was nowhere to be seen either, but hey, I can make my own coffee, mutter, mutter.

I was on my way back to my study when I heard it. The shower still running, and Jo moaning pleasurably. Being a nosey so-and-so, I went to investigate. The sight I saw had me roaring with laughter. There was Heather relaxing against the back wall of the shower, with Jo knelt down, eating her out eagerly. Whether it was willingly or otherwise, especially given her love of such things, I had no idea. But the funniest bit was what else was going on. There was Mike, taking Jo from behind, doggy style, and clearly she was loving it. The only one not in on this orgy of sexual delights was me!

“Sorry, dear, I just couldn’t resist,” said Heather when she saw me, creased up with laughter. “Jo got her message over clearly, and I let her get started. Then my sex drive got a little carried away by her talents, and next thing I know, he’s up here as well, and moments later, taking Jo from behind. Hang on.”

I heard Heather moan, slightly change stance, and climax all over Jo’s face. Just at that moment, Mike shot a powerful load of cum straight into her hot little pussy. Jo just squealed with delight, and flopped onto the floor. I’d already flopped onto the floor of the bathroom, roaring with laughter at the sight.

“You don’t mind, I trust?” Heather asked.

“Not in the slightest; they both need to keep fit, anyway,” I replied. “Anything left for me?” I asked with a knowing wink.

“Of course, dear, but I’d put that coffee cup down first. My talents are quite legendary in New England!”

Leaving the two slaves to clean themselves up, we retired to my bedroom, and yes, as she proved, yet again, her talents are quite legendary in that field! ;) Not that I’m bad myself, but ... wow!

Later that day, over dinner, Heather looked at me and smiled, “I suppose there’s no reason we can’t have two houses, one at this end of the country, and one in New England.”

“You mean?”

“Yes dear, I quite fancy spending more time with you and your lovely body. Oh, and Jo as well. I don’t even mind having men around the house as slaves, but don’t expect me to let them, oh, you know, with me.”

“Don’t worry, darling, I’m more than happy to keep them satisfied.” I replied with a grin. “And besides, so is Jo—now, at least!”

She burst into laughter. “I gathered that,” she replied when she stopped laughing so much, “Who would ever have thought it of her?”

“I know. Shocking, isn’t it? So?”

“Well, I’m happy to move down here, and share your bed, and your slaves. But at the same time, I will keep my place up north as well. And I expect you to share my bed there, as well.”

I couldn’t see any point trying to argue, given what she could do to me, if she felt so inclined. “Do you want a man, or a woman, or both of your own, by the way?” I asked

“A man at my beck and call might be handy, if only to run errands for me. Personally, I think you are more than enough woman for me, and with Jo, as well ... unless you want another around the house?”

To be honest, I couldn’t think of anyone suitable anyway, so I just shook my head. “I think I know just the man you need for that role.” I told her, already thinking about getting Alabama up on Google Maps, and starting to tighten the proverbial noose around his neck.

He kept claiming he didn’t know whether he wanted to be dominant or submissive, though he seemed to be suggesting it was more the latter of late. Wouldn’t really matter what he was, once Heather and I got into his head anyway, lol!

The next morning, I sent off an e-mail to some good friends, including an IP address, and approximate location. I told them there was no rush, as he wouldn’t be needed for a few weeks, as Heather wanted to tidy a few matters up, and arrange to ship some stuff down here.

So, all in all, he had a few weeks of freedom to enjoy, but just a few weeks, before ... ;)