The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As always, massive thanks to James, for all the editing work he does for me, it’s so appreciated!

Never A Wise Move — Chapter 5

Well, hello again. I know it’s been a while since I last signed in, but you could say real life got in the way. Of course, as this piece is pure fiction, that’s not strictly true, but, all the same ...

“So what’s been happening?” I hear you ask. Or more likely not, given the length of time since you last heard from me, you’ve probably lost interest. Hopefully not, but ...

Well, Heather has been spending time down here in the prairie lands, I’ve spent some time up in the glory of New England, and, well, we might have got close ‘once or twice’ in that period. I still don’t think silver leggings make for a great bedwear accessory, but I seem to have been wearing them a few times when Heather is around, just can’t work out why? Mind, I have convinced Heather to get her hair cut into a bob style, and get into much more of a twenties look for herself, so it’s not all one way traffic, darlings, if you get my drift. ;)

I managed to find Jo a job. We were looking through the local paper, and there was an opening for a position in the meteorological office, based at the nearby airport, which she got rather excited about; so, alright, I sort of helped her get the job. Mind, when she comes home from work, telling us of all the tornado warnings throughout Kansas ... So alright, I humour her on that one at least.

Kris: well I set him up with his own little business in town—a coffee house, where he insists on baking all his own pastries, especially the doughnuts. He’s got a couple of cute girls from town helping him out, one of whom seems to have blossomed since she started working there. Her figure has filled out dramatically (a very late developer, clearly, as she’s in her mid twenties), and she seems to have dyed her hair blonde, though it doesn’t look coloured, it has to be said. The other girl was already blonde, and full figured, so ... I have told him to watch out for these issues developing, he just keeps trying to offer Me, Jo, and Heather some of his special glazed doughnuts; but we’re too wise to eat them. Well, I say that; Jo seems to be developing blonde highlights, and a giggle, so ...

Mike, he simply holds everything together at home, alongside allegedly doing some writing. I say allegedly: I haven’t seen any work from his hands in so long that, well, I do wonder. He also works from time to time for the local cab company when they need help, all keeps him out of mischief. Well, supposedly it does, at least!

But, the beauty of my powers—and alright, Heather’s as well when she’s around—is that, if we need them around home, there is never a problem getting them there. Alright, we met with some resistance from Jo, in the middle of the tornado season, but the threat of non-punishment soon cured that (lol).

Love life, darlings, couldn’t be better, it has to be said. ;) When I’m looking for a bit of ‘hardness’ inside, both guys are more than up to the role. Of course, the fact I can time their climax to my orgasm might help somewhat! ;) If I’m looking for something more sapphic, then both Jo and Heather can push my button very nicely, too. Jo also helps in keeping the guys happy … as well as herself, judging by the moans.

It usually is moans, given she prefers them to take her when she’s bound and gagged at least. It’s fine, but she seems to have developed a kink for dressing up as a super heroine, having the boys capture her, and then taking things from there. They don’t seem to mind, though, so, all in all ...

What Heather gets up to while up in New England, I haven’t a great deal of an idea. She seems to write a lot, and spends some time in what she calls her secret lab, which she isn’t even that keen for me to know much about. Something about “I’ll find out when the time is good and ready,” or something like that at least.

So, I hope that’s allowed you to catch up on everything, so this chapter’s great adventure is ...

* * *

Having ridden out the Kansas tornado season safely, I decided it was time for us all to get away for a break. Well, alright, Heather and I jointly decided we needed a break, and Jo looked so doleful at the thought of being left behind, that, alright, we decided that everyone could go along for the ride.

But where?

Unsurprisingly, we decided we wanted an area with a Brooksie connection, instantly limiting ourselves somewhat. A holiday in Cherryvale? I dont think so (lol). And Wichita is still far too close to home for comfort, it has to be said. New York didn’t appeal to me, darlings—just too loud and lively for my style—and traveling abroad just seems a bit complex, so ...

I didn’t know the Rochester area all that well, but, helpfully enough, Jo did! Kris and Heather also knew a little about the area, so, using the three of them and Trip Advisor, I booked a couple of luxury suites at The Inn On Broadway, in the centre of town, for a few nights. One, Heather and I would share alone, and one for the other trio, they could argue over who would sleep on the sofa bed, though even that sounded pretty luxurious, it has to be said.

Why here, you ask? Simple, as they say. As far as can be ascertained, Louise only had lived at one address in Rochester, on North Goodman Street, and this was quite nearby, so we planned to hunt this place down, even if we couldn’t venture in. Given our powers, not out of the question, but we had no idea what the building was like 25 years on, of course.

Well, alright, technically she has got a second address, the plot where she is buried, but that would be visited as well, of course, during our stay.

We flew from Wichita for once, to add to the connection. Sadly, despite our powers, we’d failed to convince any airline to lay on any form of scheduled service to Tri-City, not for want of trying (lol)! Quickly on arrival, we picked up the hire car, headed into town, and found the hotel. We all did our best to look demure and innocent, and seemed to pass the standards of what seemed to be a very nice hotel. I suspect the demureness test didn’t stand up for long once we reached our rooms, though.

Strictly, I can’t vouch for the other three; they weren’t next door to us, so I can only assume. Heather and I were soon testing out the bed, that much could be said. But, given their reputations, and the blushes on faces later, its fair to assume ... something happened!

The next day, wisely or otherwise, we left the three of them to do their own thing, while Heather and I headed for one special spot, a few miles out of town. For many, the Holy Sepulchre cemetery would be an unremarkable place, and, I guess, but for one person buried there, it would be for me, too. Seemingly, for Heather, it was two people buried there that mattered, so she was going off to see one, before joining me at the other, very obvious, one.

Therefore I was walking alone, using the guide map provided to locate Louise’s burial spot. So therefore equally, I wasn’t really concentrating too much on what was going on around me, or in this case, who was around me. So, it was only when I was about 100 yards away from her graveside, that I noticed two people already stood there. One was a tall, distinguished looking gentleman, the other, a slightly shorter, full figured woman.

Not that I thought much of it. It was highly likely that we weren’t the only fans who visited her grave, after all. But then he spoke, “Meredith Louise Brooks, it took you long enough to get here, didn’t it? We’ve been expecting you for a while now.”

“Pardon? What?” I replied, slightly confused.

He laughed, “Well Meredith, or should I say Merry, as everyone else seems to call you, did you never wonder where your powers came from?”

How he knew my name, I had no idea, and how he knew about my powers, equally so. I tried them out on him. As I suspected, it was like hitting a brick wall.

Both of them smiled.

“Did you really think that would work on me? Wouldn’t work on Kate, either, in all honesty, so don’t bother trying.”

I laughed, “No, I didn’t, but thought there was no harm in trying. So, would you care to tell me what’s going on here?”

Kate spoke, “James will explain everything in about ten minutes, when Heather arrives. It’s easier to tell you both at the same time, and she is on her way, we can see that already.”

“Let’s see: James, Kate; do I perhaps sort of know you two already?”

They smiled back, “I guess you could say that!” he said, and both laughed.

We moved back to the side of the grave, and I started to pay my respects to an amazing lady. I was just wondering what she would make of all this, when Kate clearly read my thoughts, literally or otherwise: “She’d love every moment of this, and she’d certainly approve of the way her ‘namesake’ is behaving, that’s for sure!” and roared with laughter. “Yes, honey, I can read your thoughts.” she added.

A minute or two later, we could see Heather heading in this direction, probably trying to work out who my ‘friends’ were. She joined us in her own good time.

“Heather Odell! Pleasure to meet you again after so long.” James said to her.

“How do you know my name, and what do you mean, meet again? Where would I know you from?”

“Well, I remember you from the hospital where you had the surgery, but it’s highly unlikely that you’d remember me. But let’s just say that the reason you came out of it so well, might have been down to us,” and he nodded at Kate. “Let’s just say we left you a little gift that you soon worked out how to use.”

Heather grinned, “You mean all this mind controlling stuff I can do?”

“That’s the one!” Kate replied.

“But how? And why has Merry got it, too? She hasn’t been in hospital over here, as far as she knows, at least.”

“No, she hasn’t, but the technology moved along between you and her. Actually, you were the first, and it went slightly wrong, That’s why you say you feel like a robot at times, though, strictly, you’re a cyborg.”

“Gee, that’s nice to know.” Heather replied, a touch of cynicism obvious in her voice, “But at least now I know. What about her?”

James laughed, “To be fair, we got the wrong woman! Once the technology was improved, and we cleared up the problem with the cyborg enhancements manifesting themselves, we had to give it a try out. There was a selected agent: plan was to get her online to the system at a Red Sox baseball game, an injection when she sat down on her seat. Snag was, she cancelled, and they resold her seat to Ms. Brooks here.

Bigger snag was, she wasn’t a native, and she left the US a few days later, before we realised what had happened. Fortunately, the link doesn’t work across the Atlantic, so it was only when she next visited over here that the system activated her online, and then ...”

“I know the rest!” I said, laughing, “I did wonder why that immigration guy was quite so helpful! Now I know!”

Kate laughed, “Yes, that must have been quite a shock, that’s for sure!”

“So, the whole American citizenship thing, the ease of finding somewhere to stay, and all that … ?”

“Well yes, you did get some help in those matters, even if I suspect you didn’t really need it.” he replied, “We needed to be able to keep a track on you, and that was the easiest way to do it.”

“So why tell us here and now?” Heather asked.

“Here, it just seemed the most apt place to do so, for a couple of Louise Brooks fans. And this part of New York is nice to visit at this time of year. So we arranged it. Sorry, did you think you chose to come here for a break?”

“Well, we did, but obviously not ...” I replied laughing.

“The now, is because the two of you have got together, in the best way possible. Where before, the two ‘power sources’ were several thousand miles apart, people were less likely to notice anything strange. But now the two of you are together ...”

“… accidents might happen,” Heather completed, roaring with laughter.

“Possibly!” came the reply.

“So what do you want us to do, split up?” I asked. “Seems a shame, but I could understand ...”

“No, that’s not needed. Just be very careful, though. Given you live in small communities, we simply don’t want to attract attention, just in case.”

“In case of what?”

“In case further testing is needed!” James said, laughing.

“Fine, understood.” we said in unison, as a couple. “Did we do that, or was that you, saying it in unison?”

“A little of both,” Kate said with a smile, “You did it, but only because you were programmed to do so.”

“Gee, thanks.”

We stood by the graveside as a foursome, all paying our respects for a few minutes, then Heather spoke.

“So, what now?”

James spoke, “We walk away. Unless something critical happens, we won’t meet again, unless you want us to. We’ll give you this card, just in case you do.”

No details, just two first names, and three phone numbers, office, and two cell phones, presumably.

He continued, “After a few minutes, feel free to leave, or just hang around a little longer as you wish. Sadly, we can’t arrange for Louise to say hi, but maybe that’s for the best after 25 years or so. Just remember: be good, and if you can’t be good,” he looked at both of us, and winked, “then be careful!”

They walked away, arm in arm, just like a loving couple, having paid their respects. In all honesty, we had no idea if they were really together, or just workmates, and now, probably never would. A few minutes later, we said goodbye to Louise and readied to head back into town.

When we got back to the hotel, still thinking about what we had learnt, we heard noises coming from the suite where our three slaves were staying. We opened the door to find Jo wonderfully tied up, and judging by the moans of pleasure, Kris was satisfying her needs. We just smiled and left them to it. As we were shutting the door, Jo and Kris came in unison; good job no one else was listening.

Heather and I went back to our suite, quickly discarded all clothing, and settled into a position where we could mutually satisfy each other. “Let’s see who is really the stronger, by seeing who can make the other climax first. No holds barred, anything goes,” Heather said.

“Fine by me,” I replied, always up for a challenge like that.

It seemed we were equally strong, we climaxed powerfully at the same moment.

Life in Cherryvale and Vermont was certainly going to be interesting from now on!