The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning!

As usual, this story contains hypnosis, mind control, involuntary actions, smoking fetish, sex, etc. If you are offended by anything then please read no further!

New Housemate, New Life

“I’ve got a few other people to interview and then I’ll make my decision” I said as the guy walked off down the path. It was my standard line to avoid having to tell him that he had no chance of moving in. Yet another loser who wouldn’t become my housemate. Did he even KNOW how bad he smelled??? I needed a housemate who showered more than monthly!! Ah well, one more to see tonight so maybe there was still hope….

My name’s Marc, I’m 22 and work at the only car dealership in my town as a junior salesman. It’s a decent wage but not enough to live comfortably in the house I had a mortgage on. I’d used the money my Father left for me when he died to put down a good deposit and could pay all my bills but only just so I needed a housemate. Jeff moved out a few months ago after his company promoted him and moved him to HQ which was miles away. I started interviewing people but so far, they had all been unsuitable. I was beginning to despair!

Jordan turned up 10 minutes early dressed in a smart suit. He was clean shaven, smelled clean and was very friendly from the start. I offered him a cup of tea and we sat down to chat. “So, we’ll do the tour in a bit but I just have a few questions first”. Jordan replied “No problem” and so I started my list:

M=Me, J=Jordan

M

“Where do you work”?

J “I’m a junior scientist at Chemtech, I specialise in mental process manipulation in rats and mice which enables us to work out brain

patterns” (Sounded good but I didn’t really know what he meant)

M

“Do you work shifts”?

J

“No, Monday to Friday 9 ’til 5 though occasionally ’til 6 or 7 if we’re finishing an experiment”

M

“That’s fine, I’m around the same time myself, do you like to party”?

J

“No but I love a few beers and a film on a Friday or Saturday night”

M

“Great, me too. Do you have a partner”?

J

“No, happily single. I agree with your rule on not moving anyone in if I get involved too, it’s not fair on the housemate”.

M

“That’s perfect. So, the rent would be £400 per month plus 50/50 bills which would add around £110 for everything”

J

“Happy with that, does it include internet”?

M

“Yep, we have fast unlimited fibre”

J

“Wonderful”

M

“Any other questions before I show you around”?

J

“Just one, is there anywhere to keep my bike, I don’t like to chain it up outside”?

M “There’s a locked shed out back and the side gate locks too. I have spare keys for both. There’s a high hedge all round the garden and

it’s not overlooked. There’s also a security light”.

J

“Excellent. I think that’s all I have. Your advert was very clear. Can I see the room”?

I stood and led the way upstairs, turned right towards the room and pointed to the left. “Bathroom is in there, I have ensuite so I only need it Sunday afternoons when I have a soak in the bath. It’s all yours any other time”. “Sounds good” said Jordan as we entered the bedroom. “Here we are, the bed and drawers are yours to use or I can remove them if you have your own. Wardrobe is empty too”. “I like it and happy to keep the furniture, its easier than bringing stuff from my parents place”. “Have a look round and measure up if you need to, I’ll be in the lounge when you’re done”.

It was about 10 minutes later when I heard him come downstairs. He walked into the lounge smiling and said “I like the place and I’d love to move in but I have one more question, on a Friday night I like to have a cigar after a few beers but always outside and I don’t like making a mess or inflicting it on anyone”. That seemed fine, there were far worse things out there so I just said “That’s cool as long as you don’t do it indoors and close the door and window out back before you smoke it”. “Of course” he said. “In that case, the room is yours, welcome to OUR house”. We shook hands and smiled.

He moved in over the course of the week and when I got home on Friday, he was in the lounge watching TV and drinking a beer from the can. “I bought us 2 crates as a thank you/new home celebration, they’re in the fridge so please help yourself”. “Perfect thanks mate” I said as I walked towards the kitchen pulling off my tie and jacket. Just what I needed after a long week, sales had been low and the boss wasn’t happy…. But then he was never happy!

We sat and drank beer and talked about our lives and work for an hour or so before looking to see what was on TV. We settled on Harry Potter as something easy to watch and entertaining when slightly drunk. It was a good night and we both got on well with each other. At 9pm he got up to head outside for his cigar. He’d set up a gazebo, a table and chairs outside and had an ashtray with a lid to keep it tidy. I chilled out more and he came back in about 40 minutes later. “I didn’t realise they took that long” I said, looking at my watch. “I like a quality Robusto cigar” he said. When I looked blankly at him, he explained they were larger than the cheapo stuff you usually saw in supermarkets. Fair enough….

Our Friday and Saturday evenings were spent the same way for many weeks. It was great that we were becoming close friends. I started going out back with him just to keep talking and he always considerately sat downwind and blew the smoke away from me so I was happy chatting for hours. I’m so pleased to have such a good housemate.

A few weeks more and we were such good friends that we had play fights and arm-wrestles and the like when we were drinking. We both tried to be manly and were about evenly matched. Things changed one night though when we were rolling on the floor and I banged my head hard on the door frame. It hurt like hell and I asked if he had any headache tablets as my head was thumping and I knew I didn’t have any. “Sorry mate but I don’t” he said with a frown. I groaned as my head thumped again. The nearest open shop was nearly a mile away and we were both too drunk to drive.

Suddenly Jordan jumped up and went upstairs telling me he had an idea. I waited with my pounding head until I heard him come back downstairs. He had a small black bag which he pulled a large white pad from. “This is a numbing pad” he said. “We use them in the lab on sites where we inject mice or scrape their skin for samples”. He must have seen the look on my face because he then said “They’re safe for human use too, they just numb the area under the pad and nearby. Where’s the ache”? I pointed to the right temple and he put the pad over it. Pushing it down firmly he said just lay back on the sofa and I’ll put some micropore tape on to hold it in place, otherwise you’ll need to hold it with your hand.

I laid back and shut my eyes, my head still hurt and I hoped it worked fast. I felt him stick the pad down and quite quickly found the pain fading away. “Tell me when it’s gone” he said, “I need to take it off as soon as your head is numb otherwise it keeps administering more numbing agent”. About 3 minutes later I told him it was fine now and he said “close your eyes and I’ll pull the tape off”. I did and felt nothing at all. “Done” he said after a minute. I opened my eyes and put my hand to my forehead, it was gone and I hadn’t felt him pull it off at all. “Much better, thank you mate”. “Glad to help Marc” he said with a smile. Soon afterwards I felt tired and went to bed.

I woke on Saturday feeling great. I wasn’t hungover as I usually was either. I rubbed my forehead and felt a small lump but no pain although the feeling was back in the area. I got up and went to use the loo. Looking in the mirror I saw a small red circle about a centimetre across. Must be where I hit the door frame I suppose. I went downstairs to make a brew and have some breakfast. I heard Jordan moving around so asked if he wanted a bacon sandwich while I was cooking. He answered “yes please mate” and I got cooking.

“Brekkie’s up” I shouted as I put a tea and a small stack of bacon sandwiches on the table. I heard him come downstairs and walk into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and smiled at me. “Great idea Marc. Thank you mate, you should do this every weekend”. “Yeah I should” I said as I tucked in.

“Any plans today” he asked as we ate. I shook my head as my mouth was full. “Me neither” he said, kinda sad really. “Meh” I said round a mouthful of food. He laughed and said “true, it’s a weekend but you could clean the kitchen”. He had a good point! We finished breakfast and I cleaned the kitchen thoroughly. As I scrubbed and washed, I found myself getting quite horny although I had no idea why.

Jordan came in about an hour later, smiled and said “great job mate, you make a brilliant maid. Just need a maid’s outfit now”. I laughed and agreed. I went upstairs and logged onto my laptop. I found myself browsing Amazon looking for maid’s outfits. My cock jumped as I found a sexy looking outfit that came with tights too. I measured myself and found I was a size 14 by the sizing guide. The more I stared, the more I wanted it and the more horny I got. I ordered it with my Prime account and hoped it would get here tomorrow. I really needed a maid’s outfit.

I spent all day feeling horny and getting more turned on no matter what I did. For some reason though, I couldn’t bring myself to have a wank. Jordan and I had beers again that evening and had great fun as always although I had to sit differently to hide my near permanent erection. I didn’t want him to see it after all. Now I had a great flatmate, the last thing I needed was him thinking I was a pervert or gay.

I got up on Sunday morning and went downstairs to make us both breakfast because I should do it every weekend. We had our food and he left for a bike ride. That was lucky because my delivery got here about 10 minutes after he left. I opened the package and pulled out the dress. My cock was achingly hard and dripping pre-cum as I put on the tiny panties, and dress. I pulled the tights up my legs and felt them press my dick against my tummy. As soon as I had it on, I felt an overwhelming need to clean the kitchen so I went downstairs and got started.

After about 30 minutes I became aware that I wasn’t alone. Jordan was watching me from the doorway! I blushed crimson red and turned away to bend over the counter with my head in my hands. What was I thinking?? I was stood there dressed as a maid!! I was a man! He must think I’m such a fag. I felt tears forming due to the embarrassment and mumbled “Sorry, please leave me alone Jordan”. He didn’t though, he walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. “Don’t worry yourself Marc, you actually look great like that and I can see you love it so please feel free”. He was right, I did look great and I was so glad that he didn’t mind. I looked at him with tear filled eyes and thanked him profusely. He just smiled and said “you should dress fully as a girl when you’re off work, you’ll really love it” before winking at me and walking off towards the stairs. I stayed in that outfit all day and evening. I felt wonderful. I didn’t want to take it off and eventually slept in the outfit.

I got up on Monday morning and showered, shaved and dressed. Jordan had gone to work early and I headed off towards the bus stop. I found myself looking at the women on the bus. No, more specifically I was looking at their clothes and hair and shoes. I liked what I saw a lot. I needed some girl’s clothes for myself too. I couldn’t wear the same dress again and again could I?

After work, I walked into the nearby shopping centre and despite my nerves I knew I had to get some girls clothing. I went into Debenhams and picked out 5 outfits in size 14 that I liked the look of. I was too scared to try them on so went to the checkout and paid for them with my face bright red. I was ready to tell the sales lady that they were presents for my girlfriend but she didn’t even ask. I was so relieved and the same thing happened when I bought the court shoes too. I got some panties and tights at M&S and after a trip through Boots for some lipstick and eyeshadow I found myself at the fancy-dress shop. I bought a long brown wig and with my arms full of bags I got the bus home. I’d spent about £150 but it was worth it right?

I got home and Jordan wasn’t in. I took my stuff upstairs, took off the labels and put on the short black and white party dress along with tights and my heels. After a few practices I managed to make my eyes and lips look pretty good. I put on the wig and looked in the mirror. Jordan was right, I absolutely LOVED it! My cock was hard as hell in my panties and dripping into my tights. I paraded in front of my mirror for ages until I heard the front door go and Jordan came in. He walked upstairs and hearing me walking around in my heels he looked left and said “Looking sexy Marc, you must adore dressing girly”. Oh I did. I really, really did.

“Come on down here Marc” shouted Jordan from the lounge. I left my room and walked carefully downstairs in my heels. I wasn’t confident walking in them yet. Jordan patted the sofa next to him and I sat down there beside him. He smiled and pulled a small black box from his pocket. It looked like a radio without an aerial. He clicked the button on the side and said “You cannot move or talk above a normal conversational tone but you’re otherwise free”. I was baffled but when I asked what he was talking about he just said “try it”. I went to get up but my stomach filled with dread when I realised that I couldn’t move…. I went to yell “WHAT THE FUCK” but found myself instead asking it like a normal conversational question. “You feel totally calm and won’t be upset no matter what I tell you” he said, again pressing that button on the black box.

I sat back calmly as he carried on talking. “We found at the lab that we could implant a small receiver in the head of a mouse and make it hungry or thirsty or tired with the right signal”. “It’s been my role to expand this and see if we could make the mouse move in certain directions”. “I haven’t got very far with it because I did my own side project to make it work in humans”. “Finally, the other week I had it but just needed someone to test it on but it’s against the law to use human guinea pigs like that so I needed to do it in private, I thought of you right away”.

I sat calmly as I’d been told. It was fairly obvious that it had worked as I wasn’t upset although I knew I should be. I asked “so how much control do you have over me”? “I’m not sure” he said, “it should be total but I’ll be doing a series of tests to find out”. “Like what” I asked? “The first was to have you do my cooking and cleaning and then clean as a maid, that obviously worked well”. “Next I decided to turn you into a transvestite even though you hadn’t worn girls’ clothes before as far as I knew”. He looked at me questioningly so I told him I hadn’t. He then pressed the button and said “you are completely happy with being a transvestite. You love spending every spare second dressed as girly as possible. You will want to learn to apply make up properly and develop a sense of style. You will want to look as perfectly feminine as possible. You will shave your whole body except your head, eyebrows and eyelashes because you hate having any body hair at all”. “You won’t want anyone to see you as a girl except me and won’t leave the house dressed”. “You will always be horny when dressed as a girl but you can’t bring yourself to cum although you can play with yourself”. He let go of the button and said “That’s the next test”. Then he pressed the button again and said “You will forget that we had this little chat but will follow the instructions given. Furthermore, you will never think it is strange if you see me talking into this box and will consciously ignore whatever I am saying but will obey me completely”. “You can now move, think and speak freely”.

I blinked and said “Sorry mate, what were you saying”? “Don’t worry, I was just moaning about work, you looked a little spaced out there”. I laughed and said “yeah, must be tired, think I’ll head off to bed. ‘night Jordan”. “Goodnight Marc” he replied and I went back upstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I had better take off the makeup. I couldn’t bring myself to take the dress off though and I slept in it thinking I should get some proper nightwear. I loved dressing like a girl and was so glad Jordan didn’t mind. As I was starting to drop off, my cock suddenly started to swell and grow and I was suddenly so horny. I rubbed myself through my tights and panties and felt the pre-cum start to flow. Then I stopped leaving myself even more turned on. Weirdly I was picturing Jordan’s face all the time. I needed to cum but couldn’t bring myself to touch my cock….. After a long while I dropped into exhausted sleep.

I woke the next day feeling shattered, it was gone 3am when I finally slept. I called into work and left a message for the boss telling him I felt like crap and went back to sleep. When I woke around 11am I felt a lot better and got up to use the loo. Then I checked my phone and found a message from my deputy boss telling me the big boss was away all week and to take a few sick days and come back Monday as he didn’t want me passing on germs. He must have thought I was ill based on my message.

I was going to shower when I looked at my legs and felt a wave of disgust as I saw the hair on them. I went to the bathroom and ran a nice hot bath. I took my shaving foam and a new razor and soaked in the bath for a while before lathering and shaving my legs. Then I did my arms, shoulders and torso wherever I saw hair. I was determined to remove all of it. Finally, I shaved carefully around my cock and then washed myself clean. I emptied the bath and washed away all the hair that was in the bath, there was loads. I looked at myself in my mirror again and my cock sprang to life looking at my smooth body. I loved my smooth skin!

I put on a pair of panties and then pulled some tights over my feet. As I rolled them up my smooth legs, I revelled in the sensations I felt from the material. I have never been so turned on as I slid them slowly up towards my straining cock. I was actually moaning with pleasure as I pulled them up around my waist and let them settle on my hairless body. I could feel my panties getting wet already as my cock leaked pre-cum. I put on the heels and a light blue dress and then did my lips and eyes and donned the wig. I looked in the mirror and I was in heaven. I rubbed my aching cock a few times and as the familiar sensation built up, I was close to cumming. Then my hand dropped to my side. What was going on, I couldn’t bring myself to touch my cock. I wanted to but…..nope. I could touch my head and chest and anywhere else but not my cock. I groaned in frustration and went downstairs to make lunch.

Jordan came home just after 5 and smiled as he saw me sitting in the lounge all dressed up. “You look amazing Marc” he said. “Thank you Jordan, you’re so kind”. He told me he was getting takeaway and asked what I fancied. I told him a peperoni pizza would be cool. We sat eating the food an hour later and he asked how work had been. I told him I was off the rest of the week and he smiled and said “me too, the lab is being cleaned for a new series of experiments so I’ve got a few pass days”. We watched some TV and later he pulled a black box from his pocket. I found myself concentrating on the documentary as he talked to the box. Whatever he was doing wasn’t interesting was it.

“You will quickly agree when I ask if you want to go shopping tomorrow”. “You will want to get a makeup match at Boots and buy all you need to do it at home”. “You will know that you have plenty of money in your account and not worry about costs but will buy more girls shoes and clothes and enough underwear to throw all your male pants away”. “You will want to be fitted for a bra too and will go online before bed tonight to order some D cup breast forms and a much better wig”. Jordan smiled to himself as he transferred £10,000 to Marc’s account, it was just a small percentage of what he had been given by the agent to trial his device and would be nothing from the millions he’d get when the trial was complete.

“Enjoying the programme” asked Jordan as he gently shook my arm. I blinked and realised he was talking to me. “More absorbing than I thought” I laughed as I realised, I must have been staring at the TV for a while without talking to or looking at him. “I think I’ll get an early night I said as I stood up”. “Sure” he said, “sleep well”. I nearly ran upstairs as I had a sudden need to get online. I spent a while finding some breast forms and a wig that I loved the look of and ordered them both. Then I took off my make up and slept in my dress again.

I woke next day and was in the loo when Jordan shouted through to ask if I fancied going shopping. “Definitely” I shouted back. I really needed some more panties and clothes, perhaps some more shoes as well. I really wanted to look more feminine. Perhaps some new makeup too. I smiled to myself at the thought and put on some panties but dressed in male mode over the top. I didn’t want to but couldn’t go outside as a girl. That would be asking for trouble.

We went to the out of town shopping mall in Jordan’s car. Even though I sold cars, I hadn’t bothered getting one as I lived close to work and buses were good around town. They were expensive to run too. Jordan must have been paid well though as he had a top of the range BMW. We got to the mall and walked inside. “Want to split up” I asked, “I need all sorts that you probably don’t want to see”. “Let me guess, girly stuff”? I blushed a little and said “you know me too well”. He laughed and said he was more than happy staying with me and he’d look at guys stuff while I got the girly clothes.

I walked around lots of shops happily adding more dresses, shoes and undies to my collection. When I got to M&S I felt compelled to ask for a bra fitting but I was rather embarrassed. I couldn’t quite stop myself though and asked the young lady in the undies section. She smiled and said she was more than happy and that lots of guys did it. I felt relieved and she measured me as a 34 saying that cup size was obviously my choice. As I had ordered D cup forms, I picked out several 34Ds and bought them too along with hold ups and stockings as I felt they would look sexier than tights on my wonderfully smooth legs.

We went into Boots and Jordan went off to get shower gel etc. I found myself walking up to the No7 counter and asking the girl there for a makeup match. She smiled at me and told me to sit down. As she scanned my face, she said I had good skin and asked if I was a crossdresser. I said yes but nobody knows. She was so cool and told me lots of men did it and she was happy to help. Apparently, lots of stores have a policy of helping men who cross dress as they spend plenty of money according to her. I could hardly deny that with all those shopping bags I had.

About 20 minutes later she showed me a mirror and I nearly cried with joy. I looked GORGEOUS!!!! So girly. The assistant smiled at me and took my picture with my phone when I asked her to. Then she listed all the products she’d used and went to get them. I was sitting there in my own personal heaven when I suddenly thought “I need to practice until I can look this good on my own, then I’ll want to leave the house dressed girly”. I hadn’t even thought about that before but that would be nice. I saw Jordan come around the corner putting that little box he carried into his pocket. “Wow Marc, if I didn’t know that was you by your clothes and hair, I wouldn’t have recognised you”. I smiled happily and thanked him for the compliment. The assistant came back with a bag full of make up and told me she’d added all the brushes I’d need and some make up wipes and other accessories too. I paid her and then added a few nail varnishes and paid for them too. I didn’t really want my male face back but had to wipe off the makeup before I left the store.

We went to the food court and I suggested a burger. We were walking that way when I changed my mind and decided to have a salad. I needed to watch my figure if I wanted to look sexy in my dresses. I told Jordan I was going to the salad bar and he said he was going for a burger and he’d come and find me. I ordered a green salad and went to sit down. Jordan joined me a few minutes later but he was talking into his box so I kept reading the article on perfect lips on my phone.

“From now on you will eat healthily and stay thin to get a really girly figure”. “You will not want to eat fatty food at all”. “Once you have mastered make up you will feel an overwhelming desire to be as girly as you can”. “You will learn feminine mannerisms and movement and style and do everything possible to look like a girl”. “The more girly you are, the more girly you will want to be and the more girly you are the more you will be attracted to men in general and me specifically”. “You will find me more attractive and sexier every single day and will find yourself desiring me and wanting to please me in any way”. “Soon you will yearn to be my perfect girlfriend and only be happy when you are being my dream girl”. “When you are dressed you will now call yourself Bethany or Beth and will only answer to that name”. “You will always feel able to ask me for help with ANY problem without worrying about it”.

I looked up from my article as Jordan put his black box away. “Interesting read?” he asked. “Definitely worth it” I said, “I can’t wait to get home and practice”. He smiled and then we ate lunch. When we’d finished our meals, we set off back to the car and he drove us home. I was feeling desperate to get back and get dressed up.

I nearly ran through the front door and straight upstairs to get dressed. I put on my new hold ups and felt my cock spring to attention as I slid the new hold ups slowly up my smooth legs and felt them grip my skin. They looked sensational and I was over the moon. I dressed and practiced my makeup several times before I was happy enough with the result. Once I was dressed, I went downstairs and found Jordan in the kitchen. He wolf-whistled which made me blush, he was such a good friend to be cool with my dressing. I smiled at him and just briefly felt a little odd. It was like a flutter in my stomach but it was gone again quickly. “I’m amazed how girly you look Marc” he said. “Please call me Bethany or Beth when I’m dressed Jordan, it just feels more normal”. “Of course Bethany, that’s a sweet name” he said with another smile. I blushed again and felt that little flutter as well.

My breast forms and wig arrived the next day and I quickly found myself adding them to my outfit which made me smile even more if that was possible. I felt good and loved the look. My cock was rock solid and streaming pre-cum. I kept touching it until I got close to cumming before finding myself distracted. It happened a lot that day and by evening I was desperate for relief. My cock actually hurt as it had been hard for hours. I went downstairs for a brew and saw Jordan on the sofa. I asked if he wanted a brew and he said “yes please Beth that would be nice”. “Of course Honey” I said as I walked into the kitchen. I realised what I’d said and felt embarrassed but when I glanced back, he didn’t seem upset, he was smiling and reading his iPad.

I took our cups into the lounge and sat beside him trying and failing to tuck my cock between my legs. He looked down at my hand and asked if I had spilled something on my dress. I looked down and realised my pre-cum was leaking through the material. I knew I could be honest with him so I told him I had been hard all day and it wouldn’t go down. He said he had an idea to help and I said I’d do anything if he could help. He went upstairs and came back down a few minutes later then dashed into the kitchen.

He came back out with a bag and a bowl. “You trust me don’t you Beth”. “Of course Jordan, you’re a very good friend and I hope you can help”. “Close your eyes and try to relax, you will feel cold on your cock with the ice I apply and then hopefully I can do something to help you. I laid back into the sofa cushions and he lifted my dress and pulled my panties off my now painful cock. “We need to fix this quick” he said, “it looks very red”. I agreed and felt him touch my cock and balls with ice. I wanted to scream but clenched my teeth and moaned instead. He apologised but said it was the only way and had to be done or I might suffer damage I agreed through my gritted teeth and eventually felt myself going numb down there. I felt a cold sensation but couldn’t feel pain any more. “There we go” he said about 5 minutes later. “Just one more thing to do” he said and I felt him do something to my cock and then heard a click. “All done Beth” he said pulling my dress down.

I sat up again and felt relieved as there was no lump showing through my dress. “What did you do?” I asked. “Have a look” he said. I lifted my dress and pulled down my panties to see a pink plastic tube covering my cock and tucked round the back of my balls. “It’s called a Holy Trainer” he said with a smile. “It’s designed to stop you getting painful erections and has an integrated lock so you can’t take it off”. I must have looked confused because he said “I want you to wear it for me just tonight and see if it solves your problem”. “OK as it’s you” I said and settled back to watch TV with him.

It was nearly bedtime before I started to feel sensation in my cock again, it was starting to get hard again but the tube stopped it and after straining for a while it seemed to stop trying. I didn’t feel any less horny though. “I think it’s working” I said to Jordan. “Great, keep it on overnight to be sure though” he said. “Is it safe to sleep in that” I asked him. “Oh yes, some people wear them for a very long time”. “Fair enough, I think I’ll go to bed now” I said as I stood and stretched. “Goodnight gorgeous Beth” he said with a smile. I winked and said “goodnight handsome” as I headed for the stairs. My stomach fluttered again as I blushed and headed to bed. I undressed and removed my make up before putting on my new black nightie and slipping into bed.

I heard Jordan come upstairs and head to his room as I was starting to drop off to sleep. Suddenly there was a bright flash followed shortly by a rumble of thunder. The storm that had been on the forecast had obviously started. I kind of liked them as it felt nice tucked up in bed all warm and cosy listening to the storm outside. After another few flashes and rumbles I started to feel scared. I don’t know why; it had never bothered me before. With each new rumble I felt more and more frightened and eventually I called out “J-j-j-Jordan”. He came into my room in his boxers holding his black box and asked if I was OK. I said I felt odd and he asked if the storm scared me. I put on a brave face and said “N-n-n-no I just…..” Another rumble and I screamed out loud. I couldn’t help it, I was terrified!

“I’ll tell you what” he said kindly, “I’ll lay on top of the covers and just be nearby so you feel safer. I was embarrassed by my cowardice but gratefully accepted his offer and he lay down on top of my duvet close behind me. I immediately felt happier and slowly calmed down although I still jumped at each flash. After a while he said “It’s a little cold Beth, I’m going to get into my bed. “Please stay here Jordan, you can get under the duvet, I don’t want to be alone”. He slid under the duvet and I soon found myself drifting off to sleep comforted by his presence.

I woke up early the next morning to find him asleep next to me. It took me a minute to remember that he had been there to comfort me last night. My heart swelled thinking what a lovely man he was. I looked at his angelic face as he slept and found myself wanting to hug him. I resisted for a while but eventually I tentatively put my arm over him and my head on his shoulder. Then I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up when I felt him gently lifting my head. “Sorry Beth but I really need a pee” he said apologetically as he got up. I felt a little guilty cuddling him as we were both straight but he didn’t seem to mind. “I’m going to have some me time” he said as he left the room. This was our code for a wank and he left the room and shut his door.

I heard his phone ring a little while later and he soon left his room fully dressed. “I have to pop into work” he said as he went downstairs. “See you in a couple of hours”. He left the house and I watched him from the window as he got into his car and drove off. I was feeling horny and thought some me time would be good. Then I realised I still had that cage on my cock so went to find the keys. I saw his laptop was still on and felt a sudden desire to see what he had been wanking to so I walked into his room for a look. He had a website open and a slide show of girls was running. I sat down to look and there was a series of good-looking girls in lots of poses but they were all smoking or holding cigars or cigarettes. I looked at the address bar and saw it read “smokingTsluts.com”. Wow, I didn’t know that was his thing but each to their own.

I went back to my room, showered and shaved and also did my legs again as some hair was growing back. Then I dressed in a gorgeous purple dress and matching heels and did my makeup. I put the breasts in my bra and put my wig on and then looked in the mirror. I looked damn sexy and felt it too. I looked just like a girl. I could go out like this if I wanted to and feel safe knowing that people thought I was a girl. I didn’t though, choosing to go down for some breakfast and a brew.

Jordan came back about 30 minutes later and I offered him a brew. “Thanks Beth” he said, “I had to go into the lab as one of the mice had a strange reaction to one of the implants but it’s all sorted now”. “Great” I said looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. It took me a minute or two to look away and see he was smiling at me. “Are you ok?” he asked, “you were staring”. “Sorry, I was just thinking how kind you were to me last night when I was scared and I wanted to say thank you”. “No problem Sweetie” he smiled. I had another fluttery feeling and then I lent forward and kissed his cheek. I blushed and apologised but he just said “don’t worry” and then went back upstairs with his cuppa, presumably to finish his me time.

As it was Friday, we had our usual drinks night and as it was his choice, we were watching a horror flick. I found I was feeling scared and edged closer to Jordan each time something frightening happened. Before long he put his arm around me and I felt safer and happier as we sat drinking and watching the film. When it was over, he told me he was going for a cigar and I said I’d sit with him. It was a warm summer night and the sun was just setting as we sat in the chairs and he lit his cigar. The smoke swirled around his head and he took a puff before blowing it gently out with a theatrical sigh. His eyes closed and he had a profound look of satisfaction on his face.

I found myself staring at him again and feeling that fluttering sensation I had come to enjoy. He looked so happy I was starting to feel jealous. I always thought smoking was a bad thing but he seemed to revel in it and it made him look so sexy….. Did I just think he was sexy??? I kept staring and when his eyes opened again, he must have thought I was weird looking at him so intensely. “You OK Beth?” he asked, “you were staring at me”. “Does it really feel that good?” I asked him as he took another puff. “I love the taste and the smell and the look of a good cigar” he said, “I find it an immense turn on and it relaxes me and makes me feel deeply satisfied too”.

I kept watching him as he took a few more puffs. I don’t know if it was the beer or his description of the pleasure but I found myself wanting to experience it. Eventually I tentatively asked him if I could try it. “If you really want to then yes” he smiled “but only if you’re sure, it will feel unusual if you’ve never smoked before”. He got up and walked around beside me. “Open your mouth and I’ll hold the cigar, close your lips and suck like it’s a milkshake straw for a couple of seconds and then open your lips again”. “When I take the cigar away, roll the smoke around your mouth and enjoy the flavour before blowing out again, don’t breathe in the smoke”. “I thought people inhaled smoke” I said in confusion. “Only cigarettes” he said “cigars are much stronger and savoured via the mouth”.

He lifted the cigar to my lips and I did as he said, sucking gently and feeling hot smoke in my mouth. The taste was strong and felt weird but I opened my lips and blew it gently out. “How was it?” Jordan asked with a tremble in his voice. “It felt different but not unpleasant” I said. As I spoke, I felt a very gentle rush in my head which actually felt nice. I looked round and as I was level with his crotch as he stood next to me, I realised his cock was hard and tenting his trousers. I remembered seeing his porn site this morning and suddenly realised that watching me smoke had turned him on. I felt suddenly hornier and my cock strained against my cage. I realised that I liked turning him on and wanted to do it more. He had the half-smoked cigar in his mouth and was again wreathed in smoke with a big smile. “Could I try It again?” I asked.

“Just a minute babe” he said and went to grab his chair before sitting next to me. He put the cigar between my lips and I took another puff, letting him pull it away before waiting a few seconds and blowing the smoke out. “This time I want you to hold it” he said and gave it to me. I raised it to my lips, took a puff and turned to smile at him before gently letting the smoke go from my mouth. It rose in a lazy cloud and I found I was getting more of a headrush. He groaned gently and put his hand on his cock. Now I knew I had him and put the cigar back in my mouth, this time holding it in my teeth while I sucked and then I looked at him again before blowing out around the cigar as I’d seen him do. Now he was practically panting and I was incredibly horny and feeling a deep desire to turn him on more. I sucked again and blew slightly harder making the smoke drift into his face.

It had an instant effect as he grabbed the cigar from my mouth and crushed his lips to mine. He kissed me like he was possessed and I found myself kissing him back passionately. God it was an amazing sensation that I never wanted to end. I was overcome with desire as I realised that the fluttering was a burgeoning love for Jordan. I’d never felt attracted to men before but I’d also never felt even a tenth of the attraction to girls that I now felt for Jordan. He eventually broke the kiss and leaned back in his chair with a huge sigh. “Wow babe that was amazing”. I smiled and agreed that it was something else. He took a puff and offered the cigar to me again. I didn’t hesitate but took a puff and turned to him before leaning in and kissing him with my mouth full of smoke. The kiss lasted ages and felt and tasted so good. I never wanted anything so much in my life.

This went on until the cigar was finished at which point, he took my hand and escorted me back inside. I was trembling with desire and need and led the way upstairs still holding his hand. I virtually dragged him into bed and we carried on kissing. I loved the taste of his mouth and kept kissing him. He took my hand and put it on his trousers over his cock. I got the idea and rubbed it like I used to rub mine. He was moaning and writhing and then undid his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down. His cock was standing to attention and dripping pre-cum. I started to stroke it as we kissed and I felt so horny and desperate to please him. I knew I was going to suck his cock and strangely I wasn’t afraid or repulsed but filled with the need to pleasure him. I broke the kiss and moved my head down towards his cock. “Only if you’re sure Sweetheart” he whispered. “I’m sure” I said before opening my mouth and sliding my red lips down his swollen cock. It was a new sensation but tasted good and I found I enjoyed the sensation of the pulsing cock in my mouth and the taste of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I didn’t want to get it wrong so slid my lips slowly up and down the length of his cock making sure my teeth weren’t touching it. He kept moaning so I must have done OK and as I got bolder, I started sucking and using my tongue on the underside. Lucky that I had watched so much porn in the past as I was basically copying what I’d seen.

It wasn’t long until he suddenly yelled “I’m cumming”. At the same time, I felt the pumping of his cock as his cum filled my mouth. Some went down my throat and all I could do was swallow it as more kept spraying from his cock. It eventually stopped and he settled back with a sigh as I licked him clean. I knew I wanted to do a LOT more of that. I moved back up to lay my head on his shoulder and he kissed me as he lay recovering. I was still so horny but couldn’t do anything about it. It didn’t matter too much though as I’d been so happy to make Jordan cum like that.

Eventually he said “I’d better go to bed babe” and moved to get out. “Please stay with me Jordan, I want to sleep next to you”. “Are you sure Beth, you might regret it tomorrow when you’re sober”. “No way, I only had a few and I’m sure I want this so much”. “I’m glad” he said as he settled back down. Soon we were feeling cooler and got under the duvet. I looked into his eyes and gulped as I said “I think I’m falling for you Jordan; I hope that doesn’t put you off of being here, I can try and hold back my feelings if you don’t want that”. He smiled and kissed me saying “I’m really glad Beth and I’m starting to feel the same so let’s see what happens”. I had another fluttery sensation and then sleep started to overtake me as I dropped off in his arms.

I woke the next morning to hear Jordan gently snoring and feel his breath on my face. It was a perfect moment and I felt like I was in heaven. I could have lay there forever in his arms but eventually nature called and I got up to use the loo. I walked back into the bedroom and realised he was awake and staring at me. I must have been a mess as I’d not taken my makeup off. “Morning gorgeous” he said with a smile. I felt my pulse quicken as I said “Good morning Honey, how did you sleep?”. “Like a man in paradise” he answered with a big grin. I laughed and got back into bed for a kiss and cuddle.

Eventually we got up and I cleaned my face before showering and dressing and redoing my makeup. I looked gorgeous again and struggled to tear myself from the mirror. Jordan had dressed and gone downstairs and now called up that breakfast was ready. I walked downstairs more confidently in my heels now and went into the kitchen to share breakfast with my new boyfriend. “Do you know how damn sexy you looked smoking last night” he asked with a grin. “Did I?” I asked with fake innocence. I knew it had turned him on. “I want to see a lot more of that” he said with a leer. “Anything for you Sweetie” I said in my sexiest voice. We ate breakfast together and when he pulled his black box out of his pocket and started talking to it, I got up to wash the dishes. “I need to go to the mall today Babe, want to come along?” Jordan asked about 10 minutes later. I certainly did and agreed enthusiastically.

When we arrived, we walked into the mall and I told him I wanted to pop into the jewellers and get my ears pierced so I could wear nice earrings. He agreed and we went into the shop. I got two piercings in each ear and the assistant explained how to care for the piercings and that I had to wear the studs for a few weeks before changing them otherwise the holes might close again. I eagerly agreed and Jordan bought me a nice earring and necklace set in silver as a gift to wear when ready.

We went into the tobacconist next as he wanted more cigars. He spent quite a while in the humidor and I found myself staring at the cigarette counter. Before I knew what I was doing I walked up to the man behind the counter and said “200 Superkings black please”. The guy gave me the carton and I paid for it and then promptly forgot as Jordan walked over with a large cigar collection. The bill came to around £600 and I was amazed he didn’t even blink as he paid.

We shopped for another hour as I bought more clothing and some different lipsticks to try. We had lunch and then headed for home. He dropped me off and then said he needed to go into work for a few hours. “There’s a little present in the cigar bag, I’d love you to use it for me”. I kissed him and waved as he set off and then went inside to sort out the shopping. I put his cigars in the humidor and sorted the clothes for washing. Then I put my new makeup on my dresser and looked in the bag to see the Superkings and a black box. I pulled out the box and opened it to reveal a silver lighter with “Beth” on it in curly writing. It was such a sweet gift and it looked really nice. I clicked the switch and a flame flickered to life. I knew what to do next. I got out my iPad and took it downstairs along with a pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I opened the browser and went to the website I remembered from Jordan’s computer. As I opened smokingTsluts.com I went to the video section. I needed to watch them smoke so I could copy them.

After watching 20 minutes of videos I was incredibly horny and fumbled the cigarette packet open. I slid one between my lips and lit it like I saw in the video. I sucked the smoke in and opened my mouth to inhale. That was when I coughed like hell……

After recovering I knew I had to keep trying. I was driven, felt like I had to do it. I sucked in less smoke and then coughed again. I tried again and again and as I finished the cigarette, I felt high and a little dizzy. When I felt steadier, I got up to get a brew and then sat back down outside. I lit another cigarette and kept trying. By the end of the second one I was able to breathe in a tiny amount without coughing although it tickled my throat. I looked at the butts in the ashtray realising I liked the look of the lipstick on the filter. I was getting horny again although my cage kept my cock from growing. After a while I lit another and smoked it all with very gentle puffs. I was dizzy again and also even more horny. I finished it and went back inside. I was trying and failing to pleasure myself again and just getting more turned on.

By the time Jordan came back I was a horny mess. Pre-cum was dripping out of my cage and I was nearly in tears. I NEEDED relief. He came into the lounge and saw me writhing on the sofa. “What’s wrong Sweetheart?” he asked seeing my obvious discomfort. “I’m so horny and I can’t cum” I moaned. “That’s because you’re a girl now and need to cum like a girl, come on upstairs”. I followed him to my room, too horny to even think. “Trust me Babe, this will sort you out” he said as he opened his backpack. He pulled out a small bottle and told me to take off my dress and panties. I did as he asked and then he kissed me, looked into my eyes and said “after this you’ll be sorted”. He turned me around and bent me over before squirting the cold liquid onto my hole. I realised as he started to massage my hole with his finger that he was going to put it inside. I started to panic but then realised that I was enjoying the sensation of his finger rubbing me. Another squirt from the bottle and his finger started to gently push into me. My legs trembled as his finger slipped slowly further inside me and when he started to gently move it, I felt like my legs would collapse. Then I felt his other arm around my waist holding my up as he slowly withdrew his finger and then inserted two.

He slowly stretched my bum open, always gentle and tender and I loved the feeling inside me. I was feeling quite submissive and yet cared for and I liked it. A while later he slowly withdrew his hand and I heard the bottle being pumped again. Then I felt something different against my now looser bum. He put a hand on each hip so I knew it was his cock. As he pushed it gently inside me, I was filled with desire. He was going to fuck me. My boyfriend was going to take my virginity and I wanted it so very much. He continued to push into me until I felt his body hit my bum and I knew he was in. I felt so full and yet so desperate for more as he slid slowly in and out, in and out. What little pain there had been was giving way to a level of pleasure I had never known before. I needed this. I found myself asking and then begging him to fuck me. To fuck me deep and hard. I wanted him to own me, to use me and to fill me with his cum. Could there be anything better??

He sped up his thrusts making me moan with pleasure. As he got faster and faster, I was overtaken by a curious internal sensation. It felt like a gentle tingle in my groin which got more and more powerful as he continued to fuck me. God yes, I wanted more of that and I was now yelling for him to fuck me harder, pound into me. Give me everything!!! He sped up again and all I could do now was scream “YES YES YES” as he rapidly fucked me. The tingling inside was reaching a crescendo and I could barely breathe. I was getting dizzy from the lack of air but he held me in his strong hands and continued to pound me hard. Suddenly I found I could breathe and gulped a lungful of air and then another and then……… “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaah” I howled as I finally blew the load I had been holding in for a week. “OH……..MY………GOOOOOOOOOOD” I pumped over and over, covering my bedspread in cum. I think that pushed him over the edge as he yelled “TAKE IT BABE” and then I could feel his cock pumping inside me. It was an amazing sensation on top of what must have been an orgasm and I nearly passed out from the sensations inside me.

Eventually his now deflated cock slipped out of me and I staggered to the loo. I looked a mess in the mirror and after I used the loo, I told Jordan I was going to shower and change. He said “Ditto Honey” and left the room while I took off the ruined make up and got ready to shower. I cleaned myself and put on a new dress then did my makeup and went to find Jordan. He was in the garden smoking a cigar. “I thought you only smoked after drinking” I said. He laughed and said “and after epic sex, and Babe that was EPIC”. I smiled and then dashed back inside to fetch my cigarettes. “Let’s see if it’s true” I thought to myself as I went back outside and lit up. Jordan stared at me as I took the first puff and felt myself relax, it felt like the right thing to do after sex alright. I took another puff and then sighed gently watching the smoke rise above me and feeling like I was in heaven. The horny sensations I’d had for a week were finally gone and I was totally calm smoking with my boyfriend. He smiled at me and said “that look suits you perfectly Darling”. “Thank you Honey” I replied, “I think I prefer these to a cigar, they’re a bit strong for me”. I finished my smoke and felt much more chilled out and utterly satisfied. “I want to do this more” I said to Jordan with a cheeky smile, “then I have an excuse to smoke”. He laughed and told me to smoke all I want as it made me look even more sexy than usual. That was all the excuse I needed for another one.

We finished and went back inside to the sofa. We sank down together and started kissing. I loved the taste of his mouth and apparently, he felt the same as he was obviously getting turned on again…. I wanted this to be my life forever! “I love you Jordan” I breathed as we broke the kiss. “Love you too Beth” he said with a smile as we stared into each other’s eyes.

We spent the rest of the weekend just enjoying each other and…… Well I’m sure you can guess. I also took the time to practice my girly voice with help from YouTube. Suffice to say I was exhausted and drained but very happy when we woke up Monday morning. We went to shower and dress but I found myself feeling terrible as I put on the Marc clothing. It felt horrible against my skin and I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn’t want this anymore. I didn’t want to wear guys clothes or go out without makeup or long hair. I HAD to be girly…… I needed to talk to Jordan.

I found him downstairs and told him what I was feeling, eventually bursting into tears. “Don’t worry” he said, “what you should do is go in today and resign, tell them you’re going away for health reasons and that you want to leave immediately”. I started to protest saying I needed the money but he just replied “I’ll look after us for now and I have a great idea to help you out”. I trusted him and so still feeling awful I set off to get my bus.

When I got to work, I knocked on the boss’s door and walked in to find Dave the deputy boss in there. “Hey Marc, how are you feeling mate?”. “Not good actually Dave, I’ve got to leave the job I’m afraid. This sickness is long term and I can’t work so I’d like to leave immediately”. I felt weird inside and must have looked bad as Dave stood up and said “I can see you’re not well Marc and as Alan is still away, I will sort out all the paperwork and post it to you”. “I’ll chuck in a small redundancy package as well since Alan will never know you weren’t here” he said with a smile. He shook my hand and wished me well. I practically ran from the dealership back to the bus stop and counted the seconds until it arrived. Buses NEVER come when you need them most.

When I got home, I ran back inside and piled up the stairs ripping the hated clothes off my body. I ran into my loo and threw up whilst still pulling off the shirt. Only when I’d emptied myself and removed all the man clothes did I start to feel better. I cleaned my teeth and showered again to remove the sweat. I reached into my undies drawer and grabbed some hold ups and lacy panties, as I rolled the hosiery slowly up my legs, I immediately started to feel better and happier. I put on the panties and opened the wardrobe to get a dress, choosing a lovely leopard print blue/pink one and some blue heels I felt went well with it. Then I did my makeup and put on the wig. A quick look in the mirror and I felt myself become very happy and more than a little horny too. This was ME! I had to dress girly to feel happy…. Just one more thing gnawing at me though. I grinned as I realised what it was and went downstairs to the garden where I sat back in my chair for a cigarette. The hot creamy smoke calmed me right down but left me hornier than before. I needed satisfying which meant I needed my Jordan here soon.

By the time 5pm arrived I had had 3 more cigarettes and was half crazy with lust. I sat in the lounge with the TV on but couldn’t concentrate on the programme and just glanced repeatedly out of the window. When I saw Jordan walking up the path, I ran to the front door, wrenched it open and leapt into his arms. I kissed him frantically as he held me against him and tried to talk. Eventually I slid down and said “Welcome home Honey”. He laughed and said “if you greet me that enthusiastically every time, I might have to go out more often”. I grinned and just said “I missed you”. He took my hand and led me upstairs to bed.

Much later as we sat outside smoking, I told him I had quit work as he suggested and asked what I should do next. He smiled at me and told me he had a need for a lab assistant to record and file his discoveries and help him generally around the lab. “It’s an ideal job for a girl like you Beth, you’d be perfect”. OMG I would get to work with my lover as well as live with him. “Yes, please I’d love that so much”. “Well that concludes the interview” he said with a laugh, “can you start on Monday?”. “I’d start tomorrow if I could” I replied. “Go shopping tomorrow Babe he said, you’ll need some girly work clothes and maybe a nice business suit or two for meetings and events”. Any excuse to go shopping was very welcome!

I woke early and slipped my head under the cover to find his morning wood. Slipping it between my lips I began to gently lick and suck and felt it respond by getting harder still. I heard him moan a little and felt a shudder as he obviously woke up to find me sucking him. “Oh yes Babe” he groaned, “that’s better than any alarm clock”. I smiled inside as I sucked him to completion and felt him pump hot cum down my throat. I licked him clean and then came up from under the covers to kiss him. He had a huge smile and kissed me back before getting out of bed to use the loo and shower. I did likewise then dressed and got my face on. I went downstairs to find my cereal and tea on the table and Jordan eating toast.

After breakfast he set off to work and I went to get my handbag. I checked my purse and card were in there along with my lippy and some tissues. As an afterthought, I put in my cigarettes and lighter and then set off to get the bus. To get to the big mall I needed to go to the bus station and change to another bus out of town. I tapped my card on the contactless pad and sat on the bus. I became aware that a group of young guys were staring at me and felt a little uncomfortable as we arrived at the bus station. As I got up to leave, they were right behind me and one guy said “You’re a sexy one aren’t you” as we walked towards the doors. I didn’t answer him but felt myself wiggling my hips a little more as I got off and went over to a different stand for the mall bus. The guys weren’t getting that bus and I had no problems on the journey, pulling up outside the mall about 20 minutes later.

I walked into the mall feeling the excitement building at the thought of more shopping. Did I mention I loved shopping? I LOVE shopping!! I spent hours buying lots of business clothes and shoes and I may have added more panties, bras, hosiery and shoes too. I had salad at the food court and then after getting some more jewellery and make up, I went outside to wait for the bus. I had about 10 minutes to wait and found myself reaching into my bag for my cigarettes. I lit one and relaxed in the seat, dreaming of my new job and smoking hungrily. It feels good after shopping as well as after sex! My cock pulsed in its cage as I finished the smoke and put it out in the ashtray. The bus arrived shortly afterwards and I set off home, eventually getting back around 3pm.

I decided to cook dinner for us both so I dug out my cookbooks (thanks Auntie gwen) for the first time and after checking the fridge I made Spag Bol which was almost ready when he arrived home. I ran through to kiss him when I heard the door and he laughed as I jumped into his arms again. “I really love this; shame we won’t do it when we work together”. “Want a bet” I said with a smile, “I intend to walk in first and then turn and greet you every day”. “Sounds perfect” he said as we kissed again. I served dinner and we sat talking as couples do. After dinner he went upstairs and I went outside as I felt a craving. I smoked the cigarette, sighing happily and feeling myself getting aroused again.

After washing up I headed upstairs to find Jordan laying naked on my (our) bed and after kicking off the heels I leapt on him and started kissing him passionately. “Bethany have you been smoking?” he asked with a mock frown. “Guilty” I said and he said “GOOD” and then kissed me with even more intensity. God, I loved this guy so much and it wasn’t long before he was again fucking me with deep powerful thrusts while I moaned in my own personal heaven. I needed this so much, he filled me with sensations of such pleasure that tears rolled down my face as he filled me with love, passion and better still, his big cock. He reached around to grab my bra and squeezed for a while before putting his hands back on my hips, then he warned me he was about to cum and as he did, my own dams burst and I blew my load as he filled me with cum.

As we relaxed in the post orgasmic glow, I sensed something was troubling Jordan and wanting him to be happy I asked if he was OK. “Sure Babe” he said with a quick smile,” just remembered I was supposed to be sending a file to work, 2 minutes”. He got up and dashed to his room. While he was gone, I laid there thinking…… “He felt my breast forms earlier, I’m sure he didn’t like that they aren’t real. I should really look into getting real breasts”. As I lay there, I realised that I wanted nothing more than my own real breasts and softer feminine skin too. Perhaps I should look into hormone treatment? I found myself consumed with desire for my own ti…breasts as Jordan returned with a big smile on his face. “Coming for a smoke Darling?”. “God yes, I need one” I said as I threw some clothes on and then followed him downstairs.

As we relaxed outside, I tentatively raised my desire for real tits with Jordan. He looked over at me and said “Sweetheart that is entirely your choice, it would make you look more feminine of course and obviously I’d love to lick and suck them and bring you pleasure that way as well. Well that was settled, I HAD to get some tits ASAP. I shuddered with pleasure simply thinking about Jordan licking and sucking my big prominent nipples and then…. Dammit I was horny again!!! Time for round two.

When Jordan came home the next day I jumped into his arms as usual and kissed him passionately. He laughed and carried me back inside before dropping me on the sofa and climbing on top to kiss me deeply and passionately. I could taste cigar smoke and he could doubtless taste some of the many cigarettes I had smoked and enjoyed that day. I knew it was wrong but I adored the sensations that came with it and the calmness it brought, even as it turned me on. This just made our kissing even more powerful and enjoyable.

When we finally pulled apart, he asked me to sit and listen as he had some information for me. “I spoke to Mike Hurn who’s a plastic surgeon at the lab” he said. “As it happens, he has given several people breasts as part of a programme to hide ex-spies by changing their gender and looks”. I felt hope rising as I stared at him and said “yes……”. Jordan laughed and said “Mikey is willing to give you some real tits and hormones too to help you look even more girly if you want that”. Did I want that? How could I NOT want that? It would be everything I dreamed of!! “Yes yes yes yes yes please please please” I said like a kid wanting sweets. Jordan smiled and said “great Honey, I’ll take you in with me tomorrow. It’ll give me a chance to show you around and introduce you to X”. “X?” I asked. “He’s the section boss but nobody knows his name and he likes it that way. He’s a cool guy and was happy to hear that you’d be my lab assistant”. “I can’t wait” I said with a big smile. “Oh, I have your ID too” he said holding a card on a lanyard that had the word Chemtech repeated all along it. The card had my picture and a long number and a golden chip. “No name?” I asked. “You’re registered as Miss Bethany Wilde on the computer, I chose the surname as it seemed to represent you well”. “I’ll show you wild later on Sexy” I said with a laugh.

Jordan went to get changed and I checked on dinner before going out for a quick smoke. I came back in and served dinner just as Jordan came back downstairs. As we ate, I found my thoughts drifting to a moment when I looked in the mirror and saw real tits on my chest. This just made me happy and horny and after I cleaned the dishes and had a quick smoke, I went upstairs to have fun with my lover. I just couldn’t get enough of him!

When we got up next day, I was both nervous and excited. Today was the day I would hopefully start the journey to being even more girly. I made breakfast and then we ate and set off Jordan’s BMW. We arrived at Chemtech an hour later and pulled up at a gate manned by several troops who were all armed, some with rifles and others with pistols. I nervously held up my ID when Jordan did and felt relieved when the huge gate slid open and we moved forward, only to stop 20 feet later at another gate. “What’s going on?” I asked. “Double security Babe, the cards have been checked and our images scanned by the security system as a second check. If we fail then the gates both stay closed until we can be disabled or destroyed. This lab is TOP security” he said. I felt scared until the inner gate slid open and we drove inside and along the road another mile or so. As we got close, I realised the huge sprawling building had very few windows and was a military green all over. I didn’t say anything as we parked and walked to the one door in the centre of the building but I was amazed at the military feel the place had, was it Army run?

As we walked towards the door, Jordan said “take the card out of the holder Beth, you’ll need to slide it into the card slot, just watch what I do”. We entered the grim building and I saw four huge turnstiles like they have at football stadiums with a solid wall all around and across the top too. Nobody got in here by accident obviously. Jordan walked into one of the gates and pushed his card into a slot on the right. The gateway lit up in red briefly before a computer voice said “WELCOME DOCTOR LUCAS” and he walked through the turnstile. I approached another gate, saw the slot and pushed me card in. I was bathed in the same red light and the voice said “WELCOME MISS WILDE” before I pushed through the gate. I found my ID sticking out of the gate machinery and put it back in its holder before re-joining Jordan. We walked down an endless maze of corridors and I knew I’d never get out without his knowledge of the building’s layout, I was feeling intimidated but still excited about my future.

Eventually we arrived at a door and Jordan put his eye to a sensor on the wall. A few seconds later a green light showed and he pulled open the door and invited me in. I looked around the huge room, it had several lab benches and fridges and freezers along with lots of filing cabinets and a couple of desks. “Welcome to my world, well I guess it’s our world now” he said with a smile. “Have a look around and then come over to the back corner and I’ll make us a brew. He wandered off and I walked around the lab looking at the various baffling devices as well as computers and countless storage cabinets and coolers. On the far wall was a large glass door which seemed less secure than the rest of the building and when I reached the corner, I asked Jordan what it was. “That leads out to a small quadrangle Beth” he said. “It’s there to allow me to exercise any animals I might be working on and is not overlooked by any windows or accessible from anywhere else”. “As I only work with rats and mice who run in wheels, I use it to sunbathe at lunchtime and for a smoke or two”. I laughed with him and we walked back to the door, unlocked it and went outside. I immediately lit up a calming smoke and I looked up at the sky high above the multi-storey building. I realised there was a fine metal grid over the top and that nobody could get in or out that way. Jordan pulled me in for a kiss and I relished the feel of his tongue in my smoky mouth.

We went back inside and he showed me how to log onto the computer system. I changed my password as requested and found myself with a big complex menu of options. “You need “Secnet”” Jordan said, clearly understanding my baffled look. I clicked it and the computer said “INSERT CARD”. I slid my ID into the slot and after a short pause the screen cleared and then showed “BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION SECTION—LEVEL 3”. “That means lab assistant” said Jordan, “I’m level 2 and only the top bosses and Government officials are level one. It just limits what programmes and files you can access”.

We spent the next few hours talking through my role and how to record, save and share our files with the master server and backup server which were entirely separate for security reasons. Apparently, they were over 500 miles apart. I was amazed at the depth of security in this place. By mid-afternoon I had the basics of my job and found I enjoyed making and filing records of Jordan’s work, it helped a lot that he kissed me every time I passed and allowed a break every hour for a brew and a smoke. At 4pm his phone rang and he spoke for a while before coming over to me and saying “Mikey’s ready, let’s go and meet him”.

My heart raced a little as we left the lab and set off into the maze again, walking for 15 minutes before we reached a place that felt like a hospital although it was labelled “2A45D”. Inside was a tall blonde man in a white coat who jumped up to shake Jordan’s hand and then turned to look at me. “You must be Bethany” he said, “You’re every bit as gorgeous as Jordan said”. I blushed a deep crimson and looked daggers at Jordan who merely smiled at me. “Yes I’m Beth, are you Doctor Hurn?”. “Yes but please call me Mikey” he said with a friendly smile. “Thank you Mikey, can you help me with my need?”. “Of course, Beth, please sit down here and we’ll do some tests”. I sat in the chair and he took my pulse and blood pressure along with an eye check and poking me all over. Then he stood up and pulled a needle and wipe from a tray, he wiped my forearm and then said “Sharp scratch” before putting the needle in. I hated the phrase “Sharp scar………….”.

I heard regular beeping tone a moment before I felt the bright light shining through my eyelids. I felt like I had the mother of all hangovers and groaned to myself as I wondered what had happened. The last thing I knew was…… That needle. My arms rose of their own accord and I felt two big plastic shapes on my chest, what the hell? I opened my eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly against the harsh light on the ceiling above me. It was white and clinical and my brain said “hospital” to me as I looked down towards my chest. There were 2 clear plastic domes there that had flesh inside, flesh that was obviously attached to me. I HAD TITS!!! Admittedly they looked swollen and bruised but they were clearly attached to me and I couldn’t see a scar from here. I smiled to myself as I sank back into a deep sleep.

I woke again to the harsh white light but with no beeping sound. The first thing I saw apart from the lights was the big smile of Jordan as he looked tenderly at me. “Welcome back sleepyhead” he laughed as I yawned and stretched. I felt an odd sensation on my chest as I moved my body and I realised my tits were moving around. This caused me to immediately try and get hard until my cage prevented it. I had my owns tits and was more girly than ever!! I was so goddamned happy at the thought. I lifted my arms and ran my hands over the fleshy mounds on my chest. They felt perfect and a gentle flick of my nipples sent electric sparks through my whole body. Were my nipples that big and prominent before? They felt HUGE!!!

“You look utterly beautiful my Darling” said Jordan and I grinned as I realised, he was staring at my tits like any man would. “I feel beautiful but also tired” I said. “Mikey said one more night here would sort you out, do you have any pain” asked Jordan. I did a quick check and found only one minor ache in my left hip. I told Jordan I just had a very minor ache in my hip. “That’s the hormone implant” he said, “it’s where they inserted a tube of female hormones and testosterone cancelling drugs which will feminise you further”. I smiled at the thought of being more feminine, it was my dream after all!

I felt the familiar gnawing desire and said “I need a smoke”. “Go ahead Baby, you can smoke in here. Your cigarettes and ashtray are on your right”. I pulled myself up to the sitting position, extracted a cigarette from the pack and laid back to light it before collapsing in pleasure as I sucked in the smoke. God that felt like heaven as I blew out the smoke and felt my cravings vanish in a heartbeat. I felt my nipples tingle and my cock pulsed in its cage as I enjoyed the cigarette and the look on Jordan’s face as he watched me. When I stubbed it out, he leant over to kiss me deeply and I reciprocated with unbridled passion.

Eventually I was released to go home with Jordan and I was shocked to realise it was Saturday night, given that we had gone into the lab on Wednesday. I had on my bra with my breasts filling the cup beautifully and they showed no sign of swelling and didn’t look fake, how was that possible? I wasn’t complaining of course, I adored having real tits and Jordan helped me appreciate them by licking, sucking and fondling them as promised at home. By the time he slid inside me I was almost ready to cum and indeed I spurted a minute later onto the towel I’d spread out for that purpose. What was new was the delight I felt as he grasped my tits as he fucked me. It felt sensational and as he pounded deep into my willing hole, I found myself building to a 2nd orgasm. Surely that wasn’t possible but every flick and stroke of my now huge nipples made me more and more horny and ready to cum. Eventually we collapsed together onto the towel as he pumped me full of cum and I soaked the towel even more with my cum. Twice in 20 minutes???? Amazing!!

Some time later as we sat smoking outside, I felt like I was in total heaven. I was deeply in love with my gorgeous boyfriend Jordan and he loved me back with every fibre of his being. I knew beyond doubt that I wanted to spend the rest of my life this way and nothing would stop that happening. I lit a second cigarette and stared adoringly at my boyfriend as he smoked his cigar. I knew also that I was utterly addicted to smoking, to dressing girly and to Jordan and I wouldn’t have it any other way. My life was perfect!

The End?