The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Job

Disclaimer: The following is fiction and if you think otherwise, your mind is even sicker than mine. It contains material suited only for adults with a taste for the kinky side of life. If you are not an adult, or if you do not enjoy such things, read no further.

* * *

Lisa looked at the address on the card in her hand and then at the building before her. Surely this was the right address but it was not at all what she was expecting. This hardly looked like the office of the Public Relations firm she had expected. In fact, it was hard to tell what it was. The only sign on the square brick building was a small brass plaque that read “Private Club. Members Only” But the address clearly matched the one she had been given.

The pretty 19-year-old Lisa was completing her first year at college and in need of a job for the summer to keep going. And she had been given this address by Ms. Osborne, her Economics teacher, as a business that was looking for help in their public relations department. She could recall her conversation yesterday after class with Ms. Osborne clearly....

* * *

“Lisa, please come up here for a minute.”

And Lisa had gone forward. As she did, the uneasiness in her stomach about Ms. Osborne rose again. Lisa had never met anyone like her. Tall, confident and more handsome than pretty, the woman had been an excellent, if stern, teacher. Lisa had learned much. And yet, there was a sense of power about her that Lisa found disturbing but, at the same time, strangely attractive. What was more, Lisa somehow felt that every time their eyes met, Ms. Osborne was aware of both her attraction and her fear and enjoyed them. But on this afternoon Ms. Osborne was very warm and friendly.

“I understand, Lisa, that you are looking for a summer job. Is that true?”

“Y-yes, Ms. Osborne. I...”

“And that you will also need a place to stay for the summer so you don’t have to return to your parents working overseas?” she interrupted.

Lisa was surprised. How could she know that?

“Yes. If I have to go home to where my parents are serving as missionaries it will use up all my funds and I won’t be able to get job there.”

Ms. Osborne smirked. To think of this pretty young thing as the daughter of missionaries added a particular relish to her plans. It was all she could do not to laugh out loud. She responded with a level voice.

“So I understood. I think I have the answer for you. I know a place that is looking for help in their...public relations...and I told them I have just the girl for them in my class. Would you like to go to a job interview tomorrow? I think they have a position for you that fits you perfectly.”

Lisa was stunned. On one hand to be offered a job was great. On the other, there was something in the tone of Ms Osborne’s voice, something in the twinkle in her eye, that rang a bell of disturbance within her. She was at a momentary loss to respond. Somehow, for some reason, she had trouble disobeying this powerful woman. Ms. Osborne went on.

“I’ve been watching you closely, Lisa. You are a talented young woman. I think I have come to know you, perhaps know you better than you know yourself. And I am sure this job is perfect for you. May I tell them you will come for the interview?”

Warning bells were going off in her mind, but Lisa could think of no polite way to refuse or even articulate a reason for refusing. On the surface it seemed perfect. And she had to admit there was some part of her that sensed danger and was not repelled by it. She nodded her head, gave thanks and took the card Ms. Osborne already had written for her, and left feeling a strange mixture of confusion and excitement.

Ms. Osborne watched her go. This little one would work out just fine. She picked up her cell phone and dialed it. When it was answered, she spoke.

“Lois? This is Val. She’s taken the bait. She will be there in the morning....Yes, she responds very well to command, you will have no problems with this pretty little one. You will be able to initiate her to her new duties just fine.”

With that she hung up and sat quietly, thinking ahead with lust to her next meeting with her pretty student.

* * *

And now here Lisa was, at the doorway to her destiny so to speak.. Still feeling uneasy, but oddly compelled, she pushed open the door and went in. Inside it took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the low light. Once they did she saw that this was not an office. Indeed, it looked like a....a club room of some kind just like the sign said.

There were plush chairs grouped around low tables, an elegant bar along one wall, a piano and some sort of a floor that looked set up for dancing, and a raised platform on the far side that could be a stage of some sort. Everything looked very plush and very expensive. In the dim light she could see that it was empty. She was just about to turn to leave when she heard a voice.

“May I help you?”

Lisa jumped. Somehow a woman had come up behind her silently. She looked up at the new arrival. It was a woman in her 40s who towered over Lisa’s 5′3″ by at least eight inches. Like Ms. Osborne she was well dressed and good looking in a powerful sort of way. Lisa found herself staring, unable for a minute to speak.

“You must be Lisa. Val Osborne said you were coming.”

Lisa found herself being appraised. There was something in the way this woman’s eyes roamed over her that was very frightening. Like Ms. Osborne only worse. If anything the sense of command she felt emanating from this woman was stronger. She tried to speak.

“Y-y-yes. I, uh, that is, she...”

Again like Ms Osborne, the woman cut her off.

“Yes, she told me all about you and I suspect on seeing you that she was right again. Come with me.”

With that she turned and started walking briskly down a long hallway. Lisa felt her body hastening to trot to catch up even before she was aware of a decision to follow. She tried to speak.

“Ms. Osborne was not too specific about the job I am interviewing for. She only said that it was in public relations. Perhaps...”

“I’ll give you a full description of the job after a few minutes. For now, let’s just say she is correct. You will work with our clients her at The Club helping to meet their needs. Come.”

With that the woman walked through a door into a brightly lit room. Lisa was surprised to see that it was some sort of medical facility. In addition to a desk and side chair there was a lab table and several cabinets of supplies. The woman saw Lisa staring at them and smiled.

“Yes, in addition to my work as Director I am a medical doctor. Sit down.”

She pointed to the chair and Lisa sat. She was feeling swept away by events and wanted very much to take control of matters. But, as before, she had not even had time to organize her thoughts when the woman spoke.

“I am Dr. Lois Harvey and this facility we call The Club is a place where some of the most powerful and influential women in business, politics and society in general come to relax and meet. We have a trained service staff to meet their needs and see that this is a place to come apart from the pressures of the world and relax, do business and enjoy themselves.

“Ms. Osborne thinks, and I agree, that you would be perfect for the role of one of our Assistant Managers for Public Relations. The job pays $600 per week. I’m told that you will also need a place to stay this summer. I am prepared to allow you to live in one of the apartments on our upper floor at a weekly rental of $100. Are you interested?”

Lisa was floored. This was more money than she had ever dreamed. She tried to silence the warning bells within her and reply.

“Yes. I...”

“Good. Now before we go into details about your duties, each candidate for Assistant Manager needs to undergo a routine physical. Would you please step over to the other side of the room. Take off all you clothes except your bra and panties an we will get started.”

Lisa was stunned. This was just too much, too fast.

“I don’t know....wait...before we...”

Dr. Harvey broke in sharply.

“Lisa, I am offering you an opportunity that is perfect for you, perhaps more perfect than you know. You aren’t forced to accept it, you may leave and pass by the opportunity of a lifetime. But if you want to have this opportunity, please come over here now and get ready for your physical.”

Although she had said “please” there was something so commanding in her voice that Lisa was on her feet before she even knew it. It was as if she had stood without conscious thought. As she walked over her mind raced.

“What have I got to lose?” She thought. “Sure this is a little weird but the money! And the room! I can always say no later if it doesn’t seem right.” She began to take off her clothes. As she did she was aware of Lois Harvey’s eyes running up and down her slim build. The idea was at the same time frightening and attractive. In no time she was in bra and panties.

The first part of the physical was routine. Her height and weight were measured. Dr. Harvey listened to here heart and lungs. She was then asked to lie on the table on her back. She did so.

“Close your eyes, Lisa. I am going to test your reflex responses a bit.”

Lisa closed her eyes. She felt Dr. Harvey begin to manipulate the muscles of her neck and shoulders. It felt quite good and, under the expert fingers, she could feel her tensions drain from her.

“Hmmmm..that feels good.” she murmured.

“Quiet now, Lisa.” Dr. Harvey said in a low firm whisper. She continued to massage Lisa’s neck.

As she lay with her eyes closed Lisa felt more and more relaxed. She could hear Lois Harvey’s voice speaking but could not focus on it. She was just too sleepy, too relaxed. Soon, without knowing it, she fell asleep. She was first aware of this when Dr. Harvey spoke.

“You may open your eyes now, my dear.”

Lisa blinked open her eyes. She tried to sit up but her arms would not move. She lifted her head and looked at them. Somehow, while she was asleep, her arms and legs had been tied to the table she was on at the wrists and elbows, knees and ankles. She looked at Dr. Harvey and gasped to see that the woman was removing her skirt. As she did Lisa saw that she was not wearing panties, and that her shaved pussy was exposed and glistening.

She knew she should cry out but for reasons she could not understand, she did not, she could not. She pulled weakly against her bonds, but her eyes were drawn like a magnet to Dr. Harvey’s pussy. The woman came closer and ran a gentle hand through Lisa’s hair. As she did, it brought that glistening pussy right over to be before Lisa’s face. Lisa stopped struggling and stared. The woman spoke softly.

“Quiet now, child. In just a few minutes we will see whether you are to join us or not. Have no fear. No harm will come to you.”

And with that she climbed on the table and straddled Lisa, her pussy settling in inches in front of Lisa’s face. Lisa could see the wetness of it. She could smell the strong aroma of sexual excitement. She felt her heart pounding. She had trouble recognizing the feelings within her for what they were....lust.

“Please...” she whimpered.

“Please what, honey?” said Dr. Harvey as she stroked Lisa’s hair. “Please feed you some pussy? Please make love to you? Please let me eat you? That is what you want now, isn’t it?”

And in her heart, Lisa knew it was so. The smell, the sight of the wet pussy in front of her had lit a fire within her she could never have dreamed possible. But she tried to resist.

“No....”

The woman chuckled and spoke in a soft cooing voice.

“You dont mean that, sweetcakes, you know you don’t. You want to eat my pussy, don’t you?”

Lisa tried to answer but the words got caught in her throat. Part of her knew she should protest or struggle, but she could not. And she knew why. Another part of her wanted to comply. Dr. Harvey stuck a finger up her wet pussy and took it out again. She rubbed her wetness directly on Lisa’s nose.

“Here, honey, this is what you want, isn’t it? This smell is heaven for you, isn’t it?”

Lisa took in the pungent smell and shuddered. How could she admit it? How could she say how turned on she was? But she didn’t have to. Lois Harvey stuck another finger into her pussy and again withdrew wetness.

“But it doesn’t only smell good, my dear. It tastes good. Now do as I tell you. Open you mouth and suck my finger clean.”

Lisa hesitated. The finger wavered just in front of her mouth.

“Open, Lisa. This is what you were made for. This is what you have always wanted. Take a taste. Just one taste. You will see.”

Feeling overpowered and helpless and yet excited beyond imagining, Lisa opened her mouth. The finger went in and she sucked on it. The taste was like nothing she had imagined. And it thrilled her. When the finger was again moistened, she again took it in her mouth. And again. And again.

Finally, Dr Harvey stopped. She spoke in a soft, cooing, almost hypnotic voice. Her wet pussy was inches from Lisa’s lips and Lisa stared transfixed.

“Lisa, you were made to serve women. You were made to eat pussy. This is you. This is what you were born for. Val Osborne saw this in you. And I see it in you. And now that you have had a foretaste, you know it too. You want to eat my pussy, don’t you, Lisa.”

And she did. All resistance crumbled. Her helplessness, the sight of that beautiful wet pussy, the soft power of the voice, the whole scene came together in her mind. She wanted to eat pussy. She wanted to. Lisa nodded.

“Good girl, Lisa. Good girl. And we will help you. We will open the door for you to a world you were made for but a world you never knew existed. You will be given an opportunity to be the pussy slave to some of the richest, most powerful, most attractive women in the country. All you need to do is accept the job. Do you know how to accept, Lisa?”

Lisa did. She stuck out her tongue, eager to reach the pussy before her. Dr. Harvey smiled.

“Yes, Lisa, that’s right. Here you are honey. Eat me now.”

And with that she settled down on Lisa’s mouth. And Lisa began to eat her pussy...

Two days later Val Osborne came into The Club with her personal slave Cathy. She was greeted by a pretty young hostess and escorted to a sofa and table. Cathy sat on the floor at her feet. Dr. Lois Harvey came over and sat with her. The two women had barely started to talk when a young woman came over.

“Good evening, madam, my name is Lisa and it will be my pleasure to serve you tonight...Ms. Osborne!”

Val Osborne looked up at Lisa. Lisa was wearing black lace thigh-high stockings and matching black lace gloves that went past her elbows. She had on four inch black high heel shoes. She was also wearing a black felt collar with a white cameo pin on the front. And nothing else. Lisa’s pussy had been shaved bare. She carried a tray and a pad to take orders.

Val Osborne smiled and looked her over. Lisa, still not yet fully adjusted to her new life, blushed to have her former teacher appraise her nakedness so. Ms. Osborne spoke.

“So, Lisa, it appears you have accepted a position here.”

“Yes, Ms Osborne,” Lisa mumbled.

“Good, I thought you would. And I am glad that you are to serve me tonight. Perhaps a little later we will go upstairs and you and my slave Cathy will take turns pleasing me?”

Lis glanced at the pretty blond on the floor and nodded nervously.

“Of course, Ms. Osborne. It would be my pleasure.”

“Yes.” Said the older woman. “Yes, I am sure it will be.”