The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Life.

By The Slaver.

Pravda walked into the main room of the old wooden cabin he was showing to a guy who wanted to rent it. The guy had seemed real interested in the place it was an old cabin that had just been restored. It was also quirt and secluded place outside of town at the foot of some hills. “And all the electrical and the plumbing have been replaced?” The guy who had said his name was Maximillian asked Pravda as he looked around the room.

“Oh Yes it’s been quite a project. This old place has been in my family for over 150 year’s. But it’s been abandoned for at least 25 years, since my great grandmother died. This is the original floor restored; we were able to save that. It’s all new pressure treated wooden drywalls and it’s now fully insulated.” Karl said tapping the floor with his foot. “It’s a nice place,” smiled Maximillian.

“What did you say you do again for a living Mr Maximillian?” Pravda said as he looked Maximillian over. He looked to be in his late twenty’s or early thirties, was tall, dark, and had buzz chopped crew cut hair, blue eyed and seemed to be in great shape. “I didn’t. But as you asked my job is exporting specially made to order sex toys,” came Maximillian’s reply, it was then that Pravda noticed that Maximillian’s eyes now seemed like deep pools of clear blue water.

Pravda was caught by surprise by Maximillian’s reply: Maximillian was not the type of renter Pravda was looking for. He wanted one who had a stable job and was decent and normal, not some sort of pervert. “I sell men into slavery,” Stated Maximillian, in a commanding voice. “You’re going to become one of my first of a new batch?” Pravda was now too shocked to speak.

Maximillian moved forwards, nearer to Pravda and looked him straight in the eyes. “Look at me.” Maximillian’s now commanding voice seemed to freeze Pravda’s willpower, he found he couldn’t move. Pravda looked up reluctantly, and he immediately became aware of Maximillian’s burning gaze fixed upon him. Pravda looked at Maximillian, and immediately those deep blue eyes caught Pravda’s glance. They seemed to grow larger and larger, swallowing up Pravda’s whole brain. Pravda could still hear Maximillian’s deep voice. “You will obey me!”

Maximillian seemed to bore down on Pravda. Pravda hadn’t moved away from Maximillian, he just stood there with a glazed look on his face. Maximillian’s compelling eyes seemed to draw Pravda towards him, slowly Pravda took first one step, then another, and then another towards Maximillian. For a moment longer Maximillian gazed deep into Pravda’s eyes. Then satisfied, Maximillian left the entranced Pravda standing in the middle of the room: as he went outside to his car, which he and Pravda had arrived in together.

Moments later Maximillian returned carrying a small case, he snapped his fingers once, sharply, like a pistol shot. Maximillian then walked from the room. Pravda followed, walking behind Maximillian, like a dog following his Master. Ten minutes later, Pravda was sitting on a chair in one of the cabin’s bedrooms, naked, in a deep hypnotic trance. Maximillian was standing over him. “Excellent,” he said. “With some conditioning you will make a perfectly good sex toy,” smiled Maximillian. “All you need is to be exposed to a long dose of my very special programming.” From the case he had brought into the bedroom Maximillian pulled out an I-pod and headphones, which he put on Pravda, and started it. Pravda’s body started to shake as Maximillian’s audio programming entered his brain. Maximillian watched Pravda for a few minutes, then patting Pravda on the head Maximillian left the cabin.

Maximillian drove his car through the quiet, empty town it was after Mid-night and most of the town’s folk were now in bed. The next victim of Maximillian was one of the few people still up this late: and as Maximillian approached the diner he could see his next victim sitting where he always did this time of night. Maximillian pulled over his car, got out and made his way to the diner.

The police Officer was the last customer of the night; he sat dawdling over his coffee looking out of the diner’s window at the night sky. All of the staff had gone home and only the owner remained, the officer always did this sort of thing at the end of his shift, just one mug of coffee and sat looking out the window till the owner forced the officer to leave. But tonight was going to be different, this would be the last end of shift coffee the officer would ever have: in fact his whole normal life would ‘end’ this night. “We’re closed, come back tomorrow,” shouted the owner to the guy in the dark suit at had just came in, hoping that the guy would take the hint and go.

Maximillian did not say a word; he just walked over to the officer sitting by the window. “Fuck you then,” said the owner to Maximillian, as he went out through a door into the back of the diner. The officer looked up, at the sound of the owner’s voice and as Maximillian’s shadow fell over him. “Is there anything I can do for you, Sir?” The officer asked the beefy guy in the dark suit, “Yes there is something you can do for me,” Maximillian drawled as he stood up to his full height. Innocently the officer opened his mouth to ask what it was. The officer was taken completely by surprise when Maximillian said, “Right bitch, you can show me where the bathroom is. I’m afraid that’s going to be the last thing you’ll ever do as a free-man.” Maximillian growled into the officer’s ear, he grabbed the officer by the back of his neck. Maximillian’s hand hurt the officer as his strong fingers squeezed his tender neck flesh.

He opened his mouth to cry out, but Maximillian stuffed some crumbled knap kings into the officer’s mouth. Maximillian’s hand really hurt the officer now, as he squeezed the officer’s neck even hard. Maximillian pulled out of his packet a brown leather blackjack-thing, and showed it to the officer. It looked like it could really hurt anyone it was used on. The officer was now completely scared to death, didn’t even put up a struggle when Maximillian pulled him to his feet, and toward the bathroom in the back of the diner. Inside the small bathroom Maximillian pushed the officer up against the wall.

Maximillian brushed the blackjack across the side of the officer’s head, so that the captive officer could feel the hardness of the heavy lead it was filled with. “Right, you’re going to stay real quiet, make no sudden moves and do what you’re told. Do we understand each other?” asked Maximillian still brushing the side of the officer’s head with the blackjack. “Gghuhuh…” The officer quivered as the ball of knap kings began swelling to fill up the inside of his mouth. The officer nodded his head and closed his eyes, his heart started pounding in his ears; and then the officer opened his eyes and dared to peek. The officer was surprised to find Maximillian was staring straight into his now open eyes.

“Now look into my eyes bitch, look at me.” Just like with Pravda sometime before, Maximillian’s commanding voice seemed to freeze the officer’s willpower. Maximillian let go of the officer, but the officer found he couldn’t move. The officer looked reluctantly into Maximillian’s eyes, and once again just like Pravda the officer immediately became aware of Maximillian’s burning gaze fixed upon him, and immediately Maximillian’s deep blue eyes caught the officer’s glance. They seemed to grow larger and larger, swallowing up the officer’s free-will, and his whole brain. “You will obey me!” Came Maximillian’s deep controlling voice.

Maximillian seemed to bore down on the officer he couldn’t move away from Maximillian, he just stood there with a glazed look on his face. Maximillian let go of the officer, who just stood perfectly still a glazed look on his face. Putting away the blackjack in a pocket, from another pocket Maximillian pulled out another I-pod and headphones, which he put on the officer “With conditioning just like Pravda, you too will make a perfectly good sex toy,” smiled Maximillian. “Judging by now quick I took control of you, you won’t need to be exposed to as longer dose of my very special programming as Pravda.” Maximillian started the I-pod. But the officer’s body didn’t start shaking as Maximillian’s audio programming entered his brain. Maximillian watched the officer for a few minutes, and then from out in the diner came the voice of the diner owner. “Hey, any one still here. No one in the john. I’m about to lock up soon so you’d better hurry.” The sound of a door banging shut was heard.

Patting the officer on the shoulder Maximillian left the bathroom, after a few moments he returned rubbing his hands together: “Right bitch it’s time to go, follow me!” said Maximillian leading the office out of the bathroom and back into the diner. The owner was ripping down some tables near the window. He looked up as Maximillian and the officer came into the diner, he nodded goodnight to the two men but did not speak. Maximillian led the officer out the diner and over to his car; once the officer was strapped in the passage seat the I-pod still on his head, Maximillian got into the driver’s seat and drove the car away back to the cabin. Not long after that the lights in the diner went out.

An hour later back at the cabin both Pravda and the officer’s programming were now completed and both of them were naked and stood waited for Maximillian to enter the room and tell them what to do. Finally Maximillian entered the room; he was now naked and his member was nearly fully erect, Pre-cum could be seen on its piss-slit. Maximillian gently tugged on his member as he decided which of the two men to work on first. Maximillian decided to start with Pravda first, the officer would be second.

“Now, Pravda bend over and touch your toes,” Said Maximillian, willingly Pravda obeyed, bending over as he followed Maximillian’s command without question. Maximillian moved behind Pravda and teased Pravda’s whole and sphincter with wandering fingers. Pravda groaned loudly his body trembling. With his other hand, Maximillian reached around and fondled Pravda’s hard cock and balls. Pravda gasped as he felt the strong grip of Maximillian and he pressed further backwards into Maximillian. By now Pravda was desperate to have Maximillian’s cock in him, but Maximillian continues his teasing of the desperate Pravda. Delaying gratification of Man on Man sex was necessary in Maximillian’s plans to turn Pravda and the officer into permanent sex slave/ cum dumps.

Maximillian stopped fingering Pravda, he pulled out of Pravda and let go of his cock. Maximillian then walked over to his case on the bed. Out of the case Maximillian pulled a large sized, wide dildo. Maximillian offered the dildo to the bent over Pravda. “Fuck yourself!” He ordered Pravda. With a dollop of lube and some instruction, Pravda started to robotically work the dildo in and out of his butt. Pravda winced with pain as he slowly and gingerly inserted the dildo, after several minutes he’d managed to get the dildo all of the way in, and a good rhythm going. Pravda’s eyes fluttered shut in quiet bliss. Maximillian watched Pravda for about ten minutes.

Maximillian turned to the officer, who had been standing naked on the far side of the bedroom. “Office…help young Pravda out…fuck him with that dildo!” Maximillian told the officer. “Yes Sir,” the officer said. He kneeled in front of Pravda’s buttocks. He took the dildo from the young man’s hands and started to move the dildo in and out of Pravda’s arse. Despite his deadpan expression Pravda had been enjoying the experience because his cock was getting visibly larger and harder.

“Stop” Ordered Maximillian. Both men froze immediately the dildo was all of the way into Pravda’s arse. “Officer I want you to sit down on the bed, and watch me fuck young Pravda. You will of course think it is the hottest thing you’ve ever seen. You will jerk yourself off the whole time I’m fucking Pravda, but you will not be able to cum till I tell you to. You will of cause feel jealous and gutted that I had chosen Pravda to fuck and not you!”

The officer went and sat on the bed. One of his hands fondled his ball sacs and dick, while two fingers from his other hand delved into the cleft between his buttocks. The officer’s dick twitched and stiffened in his hand. He began stroking himself faster. Very slowly the officer’s handsome cock began rising heavily before him until it was stood out stiff and straight at its full 7.5 inches. The officer’s skin shone with a light sheen of sweat. Maximillian turned back to Pravda he reached forwards and pulled out the dildo.

Maximillian stroked Pravda’s muscular buttocks. With one rigid finger Maximillian teased Pravda’s quivering crack. Pravda gave an involuntary shiver at the unbearable sensations he was feeling. He situated his erection at Pravda’s loosened orifice, Maximillian thrust into Pravda with one smooth motion. There was no resistance from Pravda as his ass yielded easily to Maximillian’s cock. Pravda didn’t make a sound, though his face contorted in pain with the first few thrusts of Maximillian’s large cock. In no time at all both Maximillian and Pravda had built up a rhythm, Pravda’s expression became smoother, one of desperate pleasure. Both Pravda and Maximillian were soon both panting and nearing orgasm.

For Maximillian the pleasure of what was happening was in the penetrating of Pravda’s firm young buttocks, and the slick hot texture of its passage. The only pleasure for Pravda was in servicing his master and obeying him. With a loud moan Maximillian came inside Pravda, shortly after that Pravda shot his load onto the floor and down one his own thighs. On the bed the officer watched with desperate longing and disappointment as Maximillian fucked Pravda. Pravda’s cock was still good, hard and erect. A look of wide eyed distress was evident on Pravda’s face, as he furiously tried to masturbate in a hope of releases.

Maximillian told the officer to stop jerking off and to sand up, once the officer was standing up Maximillian had the two men face each other. “Pravda I want to kiss the officer!” Maximillian told Pravda. Pravda didn’t have to be told twice. He wrapped the officer in his strong arms and locked lips with the officer. The officer closed his eyes while Pravda invaded his mouth with his long tongue. Both guy’s cocks met, they slapped each other’s thighs, leaving trails of pre-cum. Pravda felt and needed the officer’s well-formed chest, he paid particular attention to the officer’s large pink nipples, which he pinched pulled and twisted. Finally, the two men pulled apart, both gasping for breath.

“Pravda I want you now to serve the nice police officer’s cock.” Maximillian ordered Pravda. Pravda nodded and dropped humbly to his knees. He caressed the officer’s thighs and fondled his balls. He brought his face to the cop’s crotch, and his throbbing erection. Pravda began licking the officer’s stiff rod. Then Pravda started sucking it… deeper and deeper he went until the whole of the officer’s erection fitted in his mouth. He continued to service the cop’s dick until it was covered from shaft to head in a thick coating of spit and saliva.

“Officer, in a moment you won’t be able to stop fucking Pravda’s mouth, even if you try or wanted too. You’ll think it’s the best blowjob you’ve ever had or felt, your need to continue will be irresistible. You won’t cum till I tell you too, after which you’ll be unable to stave off your orgasm. When you cum Pravda will suck out all your remaining free will, along with all you’re cum. When he swallows you’re cum your ability to control yourself will disappear completely. You will become helplessly obedient to me, and to no one else. You’ll become a slave, weak and without a single thought of your own. You won’t be able to stop this from happening.” Maximillian told the officer.

The officer’s blank face registered a trace of emotion for a moment, as his hips moved his cock back and forth in Pravda’s mouth. The officer grabbed Pravda’s head as though to try to push him away, but in spite of himself, the officer just humped even faster. His breathing growing harsher, and harsher as his need to cum grow. “Cum Bitch!” was all Maximillian said. The officer’s need to an orgasm grow. Suddenly with a sob the officer came. Once again the Officer seemed to try to withdraw his cock from Pravda’s busily sucking mouth, but the officer’s cock head never cleared the youth’s lips. Pravda kept suck as the entire officer’s cum went down Pravda’s throat, the officer’s self-swirled away like water down a drain. After he was emptied of cum and free will, the officer just stood there pale and unmoving, the head of his soft cock still in Pravda’s mouth, who continued to suck unaware that his task was completed.

“Stop, and face me!” Stated Maximillian, the officer pulled his cock out of Pravda’s mouth, Pravda stood up and both men turned to face Maximillian. Maximillian looked at the clock on the wall it had taken longer than he thought it would had have to break Pravda and the officer. “Now, I want you both to clean your selves up, but don’t dress. From now on the two of you will by naked at all times when in this cabin. Neither of you will go home tonight. I’m your Master now the two of you belong to me.”

The two men stood staring with glazed eyes, at Maximillian. “Now do as I have told you. I must leave you for a while I have a meeting, but I’ll be back shortly.” Maximillian watched as the two men left the room. Maximillian waited until he heard the sound of running water from the shower in the bathroom, before he turned and left the room. Maximillian’s meeting did not take long; all he had to do was arrange for the two sex toys pickup and delivery to their owners in the morning. So it wasn’t long before he was back at the cabin fucking both Pravda and the officer in turn before their morning pick-ups

EPILOGUE. The diner owner grabbed his cock that was already rock hard, he fell to his knees and started to jack off. It was not long before the diner was lost in the feelings that he felt. He let out a loud cry and shot a load of cum onto the floor; he then leaned down and licked up his own cum. He had only just finished licking up his cum and started to get up, when his dick twitched and started to get hard again. The diner owner swore, he started to jack off again, as fast as he could, he fell back down onto the floor, his cock just kept getting harder, and harder. But try as he might, the diner owner was unable to cum right away. He moaned and just kept jacking his cock. Once again he became lost in the feeling of the wanking, unable to stop himself.

The diner owner managed to crawl to his mobile it was on the counter on the far side of the diner. It had taken him several hours after that guy in the dark suit had left the diner to get across the floor to the counter. All at time he had shot his load over and over, in fact he was still wanking off, but now he was shooting just air. He managed to pull one of his hands off his swollen cock, he dialed a number. At once his hand went back to his cock, he heard the phone ring and he lent forwards and put his ear to the phone, all the time both of his hands jerked his cock.

The voice on the other end said. “What is your emergency?” The diner owner gasped for air before replying. “…Police department…” the diner owner could feel that he was near to shooting his load again. “Could you please state which department you require?” asked the voice. The diner owner thought that he knew the voice but in the state he was in he was not sure. Through gritted teeth he asked for the police department. “Connecting you now sir!” said the voice. After a few seconds a voice answered. “Police department.”

For a brief moment the diner owner thought that all his trouble where over, but then it hit him. His body violently shook and his dick shot yet another empty load, The diner owner let out aloud gasp, he felt his cock go soft for a few short seconds and then it started hardening again, and he started jerking off, again. “God please no more. Stop this, I can’t take it anymore.” The diner owner cried. “What is the matter?” Asked a police officer on the other end of the line, in a voice that once again the diner owner was sure he knew, there was something very wrong here, he just knew it.

“…Perv come into the …Diner…Last night…Did something…To me...” The diner owner gasped; it would not be long before he started jerking off and dry shot again. “…Take police officer...As well…” The diner owner cum, shooting empty again. He fell to the floor he dropped the phone. After a moment the diner owner picked up the phone, the diner owner listened to the voice on the end of the phone in his hand. This time he knew who the voice speaking was and it was not someone from the police department.

“Right slave, listen up and stop jacking off!” Maximillian ordered, the diner owner stopped jerking his cock and got onto his knees. He listened to the phone, waiting for Maximillian to speak. “I control you now bitch. I left you with some little free will last night, so you could close the diner then wank yourself dry. You’ve just done that bitch have you,” said Maximillian, The diner owner’s eyes glazed over on hearing Maximillian’s voice “Yes Sir...” The diner owner said in a weak voice. “Now in a moment I want you to start to jerk off again, after you have cum, you will get up and go behind the count. There you will a package in it you will find a C.B 4000 device. You will lock yourself into the C.B Device, and then phone me again do you understand!” said Maximillian.

“Yes!” Came the reply from the diner owner. “Good. Now begin.” Said Maximillian. “No...Please...” Cried the diner owner as he grabbed his sore dick and began jerking off again. It took him well over an hour and a half before he cum, a few drops of clear liquid fell from his cock. The diner owner let go of his cock, got up and walked unsteadily behind the counter where he found the package containing the C.B Device. He moaned in a low tone, as he placed, and locked the device on his own cock and ball-sacs. The diner owner moved back in front of the counter, and knelt back on the floor he picked up his phone and called Maximillian.

“In a moment you will fall asleep. When you awake in several hours’ time, you will be completely under the power of who is your owner; you are to be taken to him shortly. Do you understand?” Said Maximillian, the diner owner said yes, and nodded his head. “Sleep,” said Maximillian’s voice over the phone. The diner owner fell asleep and fell straight forwards into the pool of his cum on the floor. Maximillian shut his phone, and looked up at the two figures of Pravda and the officer standing in front of him. Both were now encased in tight leather and completely bald-headed. Maximillian looked at his watch only a few more minutes before they were picked up and delivered to their owners, as would the diner owner be.

Maximillian stood up and stretched, it had been a long night: but three sex toys created and already sold, instead of just one could not be bad for a nights’ work he thought to himself, smiling he watch as the two vans to collect Pravda and the officer pulled up outside the cabin.