The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Mistress

By: HeisenburgNM

Chapter 2

“Would you like a drink Miss?” the pretty Asian stewardess asked Kristen. She had been programmed to act normally around other people unless told otherwise by her Mistress. “A ginger ale, please. Maybe It will calm my stomach.” The buttplug was still inserted deep in her ass. Very comfortably in her ass, she noted. Her stomach wasn’t queasy at all, but a ginger ale would be nice. Kristen eyes the raven haired beauty, and thought of herself, performing analingus on her in the galley of the plane. Her Mistress watching. It got her wet as hell. Without panties, she could easily have reached down below the blanket below her shirt and made herself cum, but those weren’t her orders.

Emily watched the show with great amusement. Slowly she leaned over to Kristen’s ear. “Wouldn’t it be nice My pet, to have an Asian in bed?” “ Maybe we should let her watch the DVD?” “Yes Mistress, whatever You command.” Came the hushed reply, “what are my orders, Mistress?” “Meet Me in the lavatory, My pet. I need to relieve myself.” Quietly, Kristen stood up and walked to the nearest lavatory. She walked in and say on the toilet waiting. Emily slipped in and locked the door. She hiked her skirt up and ripped her panties off. Emily then proceeded to shove her ass in Kristen’s face. “Lick, My pet.” Kristen stuck her tongue out and slowly started to eat out her Mistress. Only her asshole was touched though. Kristen spread Emily’s cheeks and sensually licked it. Slowly, so that every inch of the hole was lubricated. Emily grunted softly and Kristen saw it. Slowly a brown tip emerged from Emily’s perfect hole. Kristen placed her open mouth against her Mistress’ hole and waited. “I was born for this.” Kristen thought as she accepted Emily’s shit into her waiting mouth. “All women are my superiors. I must obey them.” As Emily finished, she turned around. “Now take it from the other side.” Emily proceeded to piss strongly into Kristen’s waiting mouth, she had to catch it all otherwise it would displease Emily. Once Emily had stopped peeing, Kristen leaned forward and started to clean her Mistress. Toilet paper was not allowed. She was licking Emily’s ass clean, when Emily declared “I think I like the idea of an Asian slave, My pet. Let’s recruit her!” Kristen sat back on her knees, having finished her work. “Yes Mistress, anything You command. I will recruit her at once.” Monotone was the preferred choice when receiving a command. “Your laptop is in Your bag, Mistress.” She stood up, straightened her clothing, and exited the lavatory, on a mission. Kristen retrieved the laptop and proceeded back to the lavatory to set up. This would take precise planning. After making sure her Mistress was comfortably in her seat, Kristen found the beautiful Asian stewardess in the galley making coffee. “Can I help you Ma’am?” Kristen noticed the stewardess’ nametag. “Susan,” it said. “Susan, I feel sick, could you help me to the nearest bathroom?” Susan, with concern in her eyes, took Kristen’s arm and helped her to the bathroom. Susan was immediately mesmerized by the DVD.

Susan’s arms dropped by her sides as she was looking at the screen. The static was enveloping her eyes as she stared blankly ahead “You are now a slave to our Mistress Emily, Susan.” “I am now your slave sister, Kristen.” “Mmmmmm” Susan whimpered as she stared straight ahead, not moving. Kristen pushed forward into the lavatory with Susan, making sure she did not look directly at the screen. She had already watched it today for reinforcement. She would make a copy for Susan before the flight was over, so her new sister would be more useful in the future, but now was the time for a little fun.

“Where are you from, Susan?” Kristen whispered into Susan’s ear, running her hand up and down the small of Susan’s back. “The Philippines.” Susan moaned, swaying slowly back and forth. Kristen smiled slightly, her pussy getting wet already from anticipation. After the DVD had completed, Kristen closed the laptop. She slipped out of the lavatory, telling Susan “Lock the door, and open it when I return.” Kristen heard the door latch behind her. She walked the laptop back to Emily, “It is done my Mistress, she is waiting for her first session.”

Kristen returned with Emily to the lavatory. “Open up sweetie.” Kristen said, knocking softly. The door unlatched and Susan was standing there, waiting on them. Since it was first class, all three of them fit comfortably inside. Emily stepped inside first, Kristen shut the door quietly behind them, and started to undress. She knew what was coming. Emily looked at the mesmerized Susan, “cute.” “Susan, turn around, and remove your panties. You won’t need them again.” Slowly, Susan turned and reached under the hem of her uniform. She pulled the black panties down, already stained with her juices. Susan set them on the sink and stood there, waiting for her next command. “ Why don’t you both bend over the toilet. So I can inspect you.” Emily stated, already getting wet at the prospects of what was to come. Both Kristen and Susan vent over the toilet. Both thrust their asses towards their Mistress. Kristen still had the buttplug inserted. “We will have to get a matching pair when we land, Kristen.” Emily said seductively. “Yes, Mistress.” Was the only reply. “Susan, what are your thoughts on lesbians?” “I’m curious.” Emily was truly curious because this was the first time enslaving someone who they didn’t know their sexual history. “Mistress, before becoming your slave, I loved men. Their cocks were all I could think about. Now, My Mistress, all I can think about is pussy and ass and shit. I will never think any other way again.” “I want nothing more than to be between Your legs, My Mistress, worshipping Your perfect holes.” “ Or anyone You want me to lick. Command me, My Mistress, and I will obey.” Susan finished her mantra and stood there, staring into space, her ass still thrust out. Her brown asshole showing. She was distinctly Asian. Kristen, upon hearing that, became so wet that she started dripping with anticipation.

“Kneel, both of you.” Emily barked. Both Kristen and Susan fell to their knees, each looking at Emily’s crotch. “Let’s see how far we can take this.” Emily said, winking at both of them. “Kristen, when was the last time you shit?” “At least 17 hours ago My Mistress.” Kristen said in a monotone. “Susan, My pet, let’s relieve Kristen of her burden. Eat her shit.” At this point, Emily was soaked through to the point where her panties were translucent. “Yesssss, Mistress.” Was the only reply. Susan got behind Kristen, and bent her over the toilet and began to slowly lick from Kristen’s very wet cunt all the way to the star of her asshole. When She got there, she dug her tongue deeply into her hole, tasting shit for the first time. Susan kept digging at Kristen’s ass with vigor, trying to release the large bowel movement inside. Kristen for her part was enjoying the ministrations of Susan. She pushed slightly releasing the brown tip. Susan licked on it like an emerging cock, giving the brown pole the first shit blowjob of her life. It kept growing as it came out of Kristen’s distended asshole. Getting right down on it, kissing Kristen’s asshole With every push. Kristen was creaming herself, here she was on all fours. In a airplane bathroom, in first class, the stewardess eating her shit, and her Mistress watching? It was too much for her. She shit hard into Susan’s waiting mouth. Emily watched all of this with great enjoyment. She was the owner of two beautiful, submissive, shit eating slaves. Who on her command were shitting in an airplane bathroom on all fours. What was better than that? Kristen had finished shitting and cumming, and in turn Susan had finished eating and cumming. They both looked at their Mistress with tired eyes, but would start again if ordered. “Clean up.” We are landing soon and we need to be prepared.” Leave all underwear.” “Susan, My new pet, you will disembark with us.” “You will quit your job, and move in.” “Yesssss, Mistress.” Was all that was said. They redressed, cleaning the bathroom as they went as to not make anyone suspicious. They then returned to their seats. Susan returned to her duties for the remainder of the flight. The dildo that had been in Kristen’s ass, before returning to their seats had been slowly inserted into Susan’s accepting hole. She took it moaning into Kristen’s ample tits. Making sure it was inserted completely, Emily spanked Susan, making her yelp. Susan had removed the panties and put them in the trash in the galley, so they would be taken out without noticing. She felt free. Her panties removed, and the dildo inserted, she felt free to worship her new Goddess forever.

They landed at Heathrow International Airport to get to their cruise. Kristen had hooked into the plane’s wifi to buy Susan a boarding pass for the cruise. They wanted her along for the fun. It was expensive, but the cruise points would be great. Emily and Kristen got off the plane, and went through customs without incident. A ding went off on Emily’s cell. “Mistress, I have finished disembarking the plane, I will meet you in baggage claim, Yours. Susan.” An email had arrived as well. Casey was back. A picture of a small redhead totally nude, on all fours with a huge pile of shit between her legs was attached. One word “Obey” was the subject line. Emily’s eyes glazed over reading the message twice to make sure she understood her orders.

Emily,

Its your Mistress Casey again. I hope you enjoyed your flight. The DVD sends Me a signal whenever you play it. Therefore, My pet, I know you ensnared a cute Asian girl. Don’t worry, I don’t want her, maybe to play later but she is yours. I will be on the cruise ship as well in the cabin right next to yours. The first night I want you all over for a shit party with Me and My amber. I love pulling the strings.. This is amber, by the way, just look at her tight ass, and all that shit. It’s so beautiful. I mentally rearranged her anatomy to produce huge loads on command. As well as she forgot the toilet even existed except for her mouth. She eats My load at least three times a day. That DVD is so powerful. There is a limo service paid for you waiting outside. Inside, the driver is a British bombshell I recently acquired. We will soon have a harem of willing sluts Emily. I hope you enjoy your ride.

Mistress Casey

“God that Woman is so thoughtful!” Emily thought as she woke up from her trance. “A plaything to get us there.” “A few detours are in order.” As soon as Susan had met them in baggage claim, she whispered “I have set my resignation date Mistress. I have enough time to still get paid for the next three months without working.” I’m taking sick leave until then.” “Good girl, My pet.” “Let’s go find our ride to the pier, I’m expecting fun in the car.”

“EMILY”

The sign was as plain as day. Mistress Casey was right. The buxom, platinum haired bombshell that was holding the sign was gorgeous. “Mistress, I will be your driver and entertainment for the next few hours. Please use me.” She said in a very cockney accent. The three slaves loaded the car, and away they went. There were a few more surprises though. As they got in the car, at the other end was a red headed naked, nubile girl. Staring into a DVD player that was just finished. She turned around, her ass towards them, and shit loudly and in huge piles. Coils of shit on the floor. The driver, whose name was Audrey, turned to them while stopped. This is my twin sister Avery, My Mistress.” Please enjoy us both, we live to serve our Mistress.” “Susan, please clean Avery up.” “She has a lot of playtime to get done.” Audrey, stop at the next corner market.” “I need some items.” “Kristen, My pet, please buy two more tickets, and upgrade both ours, and Mistress Casey’s rooms to large suites. Right next to each other.” “Yes, Mistress.” Came the reply. All in unison.

At the corner store, Emily whispered to Kristen. Kristen nodded silently, gave a slight smile, and went into the store. A few minutes later She emerged and reentered the car and handed Emily a large bag.

“Audrey, find a quiet corner of London and park. Then come back here.” “Yes Mistress.” Came the immediate reply. All this while, Susan had been attending to little Avery. She was nearly done cleaning her very dirty asshole, when Emily leaned forward. “Do you enjoy the taste, My pet”? Avery had her ass up in the air at an almost impossible angle. She was moaning continuously. Susan looked up. “Yes, Mistress.” Emily opened the bag and pulled out some items. “Susan, lay this mat on the floor.” “Avery, on all fours.”

Emily pulled out a cat tail with a butt plug attached. “This is for Avery.”