The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read Pit, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Rules for the subs:

To those that don’t know me well, this may seem pretentious, so feel free to ignore them, for those that like a little more interaction in your stories, have fun! ;) A constant theme in most of my stories are the rules… and these are the rules for the un-owned subs (if you are owned, get your dom’s permission first!) that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1: You belong to me. Say it aloud now. You are my property, say it.

Rule# 2: As always, for those of you who have lipstick, wear it. That is how I choose to mark my pets.

Rule #3: Since this story is about Social Media, find me on twitter and follow me. I like to spread my word and desire all you pretties to do it for me. ;)

Rule #4: Mistress likes to hear from her pets and slaves. When you are done, I expect a thank you for allowing you to be my pet or slave for the duration of this story. Comments, or criticisms of the story are allowed and encouraged as well.

Rule #5: You may not cum while reading this story, but I expect you to be aroused the whole time. If you wish to cum, simply ask your Mistress. I may grant it, I may deny it until you complete a task. Either way, you will enjoy it, even if you may not want to.

Enjoy!

‘NEXT — Social Media Revolution.’

By Mistress Dyvia

“Social media, in the beginning there was Myspace, but they became irrelevant as the rise of Facebook came. And as the years pushed on, others would rise and fall: instagram, reddit, snapchat, twitter and so many others. They were the Alpha, we are the Omega… NEXT!”

The ad played for the fiftieth time today on Onyx’s phone. It had launched less than a week earlier and everyone was trying it. It was odd in the sense that a person created an account, but they didn’t post anything themselves, their followers and friends did, and nothing about what they did do, but what they should do ‘next’ and people voted on it with emojis, and when they did it, the ‘next day’ a person or someone who saw them would be expected to follow through with the ‘next suggestion,’ could upload a video of them doing it to get more followers. Though apparently the videos were often posted live which made for more frequent views.

Onyx thought this was a weird format, but decided to download the app when she was bored on her day off. Besides there wasn’t a single bad review. She was able to create a basic profile, name, age, interests etc, she was able to find some of her friends on it, and create a ‘close friends’ group. But beyond that she couldn’t do anything except give suggestions on what her friends or other people could do the next day...

She was just about to shut it off when a box appeared, ‘rate us, and tell you what you think…’ the screen seemed to pulse for a moment, she shook her head, and then clicked 5 stars, and then added the comment, ‘It’s amazing, I’ll use it everyday!’

She wasn’t sure why she wrote that, but it didn’t really matter, who paid attention to those reviews anyway. She shut off the app, and carried on with her day. It was around midnight when she heard her phone buzz, she cracked an eye open and looked at it. She had ten posts from her friends and the app flashed, ‘Good News! Your friends and followers decided what you should do next!’

The post from her friend Cyndi, ‘Hey Onyx, I know you’ve been down since you broke up with your boy toy, but you should come to Julie’s party tomorrow, have fun, dance, unleash your inner slut and spend time with your friends!’ it had twelve 12 votes. There was an odd pulse coming from the phone, and then she shrugged and put her phone down to go back to sleep.

The next morning she opened the app, she wanted to see what other suggestions her friends had made. Most were pretty benign, ‘come over, watch nf and chill,’ or ‘let’s get our nails done together,’ and so forth and then her mom had posted, “we haven’t done dinner in a while, want to?” Her mom was on this too? Old people were on this… app killer right there…

She did feel guilty about not visiting her mom for a while, so she texted her and offered lunch instead and they did it. They went out to a nice restaurant, and they chatted about the silliness of the app, and how it would be a fad for like two weeks and no one would talk about it again. After dinner they gave each other a warm hug, and went their separate ways.

It was in the late afternoon when she had been debating on what to eat for dinner when she got a text that asked if she was coming to Julie’s party. She didn’t initially want to go, but, heck, why not? She texted Cyndi that she’d love to go and asked for a ride. Cyndi promised to be there in a little over an hour. And well... shit, that did not leave her a lot of time to get ready.

Luckily for her Cyndi showed up almost two hours later, which gave her time to shower, do her makeup and hair and put on a sexy red dress that showed off her legs and almost her ass, but luckily she had a few millimeters to spare.

They arrived at the party, it was a little on the loud side, but she grabbed a beer and started dancing with a few people they knew. She was actually kinda surprised at how many people were taking videos of one another. There was a chime on her cellphone, she checked it, her friend Sammy was here… she smiled and looked around and saw her, and suddenly she knew she should take a video of her, and she did, it wasn’t anything scandalous of course, just her having fun with her friends and dancing. She found that Sammy also had a status of people saying the next thing she should do ‘next’ was go to this party, so of course, Onyx posted the video to Sammy’s status.

Almost to her surprise she realized that other people were posting videos of her at this party as well. Damn, her ass did look good in this dress. She looked at Kevin knowing he was the one who took that video. She gave him a mock angry look that was broken by a giggle, and she pointed to the back. He started walking in that direction.

“Hey did I give you permission to record my ass?” she said with a wide smile and a playful giggle.

“You did when you showed up to this party in that dress, after getting that Next Suggestion.”

She smirked herself, “I guess I can’t fault that logic.” She knew that normally she would fault that logic, but she was actually going out of her way to act slutty that night.

Kevin closed the distance, and violated her personal space, but she liked his aggression. “And do you need help unleashing that inner slut?”

She rolled her eyes, and simply shrugged with a smile.

“What about me?” another voice came from behind her, she looked over her shoulder and saw Robby, she knew him even less than she knew Kevin.

“I’ve never fucked two guys at once…”

Kevin seemed to grow interested, “Is two guys too slutty for you?” with a grin.

Onyx shrugged her shoulder, “I’m not saying that.”

She was totally going to fuck them. She knew it, they knew it. There was a loaded silence as she was thinking about them. She had been friendly with both of them before, but had never known either of them that well, but they were both hot, and they were both clearly interested.

She fingered them both forward. And she found herself lost in the thrill of just being a bit of a slut. She was having trouble understanding why that was a bad word before, but in that moment it just seemed like the most thrilling thing she had ever done. She felt Robby pulling up the hemline of her skirt lifting it up over her ass and giving it a slap as he rubbed it firmly… and of course she started kissing Kevin as he pulled the straps of her dress down and started rubbing her breasts…

In a few brief moments she was wetter than she had ever been in her life and she was easily guided down to her hands and knees feeling Robby behind her, lifting her dress, exposing her ass, and her pussy… pressing his dick to her slit. Sliding it up and down, teasing her clit as he spread her own juices along her pussy. And then he started pushing inside of her…

She let out a moan of ecstasy and as her mouth opened for a second she saw Kevin’s cock in front of her. She nodded her head and opened wide for it… She saw he had pulled out his phone and was taking a video, she smiled at it, and wiggled her fingers to her potential audience and went down....

Several minutes later Onyx came out of the bathroom cleaned up and feeling sexy as fuck, and well-used, yeah… just to enjoy this feeling in such a public place, she definitely was letting out her inner slut.

She found Cyndi again, and they started dancing when another woman approached them. It seemed like just casual conversation at first. But then she reached forward, holding a piece of paper, and slid it right into the top of Onyx’s dress, gently stroking her nipple as she pulled her fingers out, “That’s my number hun, call me if you want to get together tomorrow, or later in the week.” she gave a playful wink. Onyx’s mouth hung open for a moment in shock, not what she had been expecting, she was straight, but that was surprisingly hot. Her hung open mouth curled up into a half smile and she started laughing.

The party continued and she had a couple more sexual trysts while she enjoyed the drinking and dancing. But when it was over, she called for a ride and went home, Cyndi and her were both too drunk to drive.

She laid down in her bed, no way was she wasting time with taking off her makeup… or her dress… or her shoes… She heard a buzz from her phone, she saw lots of suggestions for the next day, but the one that stuck out to her was the one that had the most votes. A woman named Leila, who was coincidentally the chick that stuffed her phone number in her dress had left a ‘next suggestion’ that Onyx should call her and they should get together, let her take the lead so she could show her how one woman’s tongue could do more for her than any guy and his whole body could. She rolled her eyes, as if… but there seemed to be a pulsing in the phone… and then she just put it down and closed her eyes.

She woke up with a headache that would be the first sign of her hangover. She looked at her phone and was shocked at how she had over 1,000 followers already. There was a lot of activity on her page about the party. And there were videos of her dancing, drinking and enjoying the party by different friends she had on her Next account… and then she noticed the sex videos.

She gasped for a second, and there was a swell of panic. She didn’t want people she knew to see this, though given the amount of likes she had, she was too late, though she couldn’t find the delete button. She started to do a search for how to delete a video, and couldn’t find a way. She clicked on a customer service link and sent a brief description.

A response came back almost immediately. It said that she should not worry about the video, it was just a record of her Next activities, and that was perfectly fine. Her phone seemed to pulse for a moment, and she realized that it was fine. It got her more followers afterall, and she was no prude.

She did scowl a few minutes later when she saw her mother’s text message saying she saw what was on her Next page. She rolled her eyes. She looked at her Mother’s next account and saw she only had two friends, Onyx, and her father. As annoyed as she was with her mother, an idea started to form in her head, she suggested something for her mom to do ‘Next,’ and typed it out, ‘You need to chill, give your husband a blowjob and get over your own prudery.’ then hit the submit button. Minutes later she was notified that her father also liked her ‘Next Suggestion.’

Not a surprise, but a few minutes later her mother asked her how to delete the suggestion, and she rolled her eyes texting back that she couldn’t delete it, her friends could vote on it, and she could either do it or not. She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.

Around noon time she was looking at that note with the woman’s phone number. She wasn’t into women, so that seemed stupid, but she did have a lot of followers that wanted to see if she’d go through with it. She let out a sigh and called the number… and had a date.

As the time for the date came, she was unsure of what was a better choice for going on a girl/girl date? Should she treat it like a normal date? She never really thought about it before, but ultimately she chose a mauve tank top, a black skirt and a pair of flats. Just in case, she had a dress with a similar color to her tank top with matching heels in her car, at least her hair and makeup would still match if they were doing something more formal.

She got a text message for where to meet… in the form of an address. She shrugged and drove there, and to her surprise it was a mini-golf course. She got out of the car and looked around. A moment later she saw Leila approaching with a big smile, and Onyx returned it saying “Hi!” and opened her hands expecting a hug, but Leila went in for a kiss. It did catch her off guard, and her eyes bugged out a bit when she felt Leila’s tongue surge past her lips. Onyx did agree to let Leila take the lead, so she just tried to go with it. When it broke she was breathing deeply, as if she forgot to breathe while it happened.

“That…” started Leila, “Was a nice kiss.”

“It really was.” Onyx agreed. And then added, “So are we really doing mini-golf?” she asked immediately.

“Oh absolutely!” she said as she took Onyx’s hand and started to lead her to the counter…

She noticed some of her lipstick on Leila’s face, “I think we need to clean up a bit, my makeup must be ruined.” She pulled out a compact and started fixing.

“If you insist, but I’m totally going to be ruining it all night.”

Onyx’s eyebrow twitched, “Maybe I should forget about the lipstick?”

“If you want, I’d just hate to see you waste all that makeup... for the first date.” she said with a giggle. Onyx simply wiped off her lipstick and settled for a simple gloss. It would make kissing more fun anyway. And with that, Onyx was led the rest of the way to the counter.

Leila insisted on paying, which felt weird for Onyx. She would have expected that from a guy, and she wasn’t sure how girl-girl dating worked. But she accepted that. Leila came back not only recording the reaction, but when offering her a club, Leila teased, “I’m about to show you that playing with a shaft and a couple balls is admittedly fun, isn’t nearly as fun as playing with a woman.”

She felt her cheeks burn red as her eyes widened. Leila put her phone away and they walked towards the first hole.

“How many strokes do you think it will take me before I get it in the hole?” Leila asked Onyx playfully?

She smirked at the innuendo, “I can’t say, I’ve never seen you play mini-golf before.”

Leila outright laughed and waited until Onyx was about to putt and as she was about to swing, “I wasn’t talking about golf.” and Onyx’s ball went flying across two holes, and she fell to her knees laughing.

Onyx giggled in a way she hadn’t expected out of herself as they played and Leila kept up the constant jokes and teases. Leila was clearly more talented than she was when it came to this game. Not to Onyx’s surprise in any way, Leila won… pretty easily.

As they left and walked back to their cars, they found their hands entwined. And another kiss that matched the one that started their date. Leila asked if she wanted to end the date or go somewhere. Onyx smiled and told her that most of her dates didn’t leave her with an empty stomach.

Shortly thereafter, they found themselves outside of a club. When she saw the clothes most of the others were wearing inside, she was happy she had a change of clothes. Leila said it was unnecessary, but that wasn’t enough for Onyx, she always wanted to look her best.

They went inside and sat down, it was louder than she would have preferred, but she sat at a table on high chairs, her feet dangled as they chatted, and then ate. A random woman came up to them, “Hey Leila!”

Her eyes widened and a big smile came across her face, “Hey Angela!” There was some brief small talk. “This is my date, Onyx!” and as they shook hands, it suddenly hit Onyx that Angela was a guy in drag, and literally in drag, not a transgendered woman, but literally a guy who dressed the part of a woman for clubbing.

Angela giggled for a bit when she realized what Onyx saw. Then turned her attention back to Leila, “Are you coming to Dungeon this Saturday night?”

“I’m not sure yet.”

But Onyx had to ask, “What’s Dungeon?” assuming the lack of a ‘the’ or an ‘a’ before the title meant it was a very specific place.

“BDSM club. Leila sometimes acts as a dominatrix there, it’s hot.” and Angela snapped her teeth at the last word. Though she looked her up and down for a moment, “You should come, Leila could domme you pretty intensely, or you know… you could dominate me in all my naughty places!”

Both her and Leila laughed for a moment, then Leila teased, “down tiger.” to Angela, and she smiled and waved goodbye as she went one way, and they stood up from their table and moved to the dance floor. Once they were both significantly exhausted, Leila encouraged Onyx to go to a hotel room, she agreed.

She was shocked she had agreed so easily, but it was just so easy to let Leila take the lead. She stood in front of the bed wondering if she would do this. “Sit down…” she heard Leila’s voice, and she sat. When she looked up, Leila was recording the video, and Onyx just knew that would be on her next page. But that was okay, it was just her own timeline being preserved. “Spread your legs and let me see that tight little twat.”

Onyx smirked as she complied, and spread her legs, the dress riding even higher up her thighs, probably clearing her ass.

“Lean back.” Leila commanded, and Onyx complied. Then handed her the phone, “get every bit of this.” and Onyx found herself recording as Leila moved between her legs and stretched out her tongue and licked with long firm licks across her pussy, teasing her clit, over and over again…

About four orgasms later, Onyx sat up covered in sweat, surprised to see most of her dress was still on her, though ninety percent of it was just a around her waist like it was a belt. “Holy shit, that was intense.” She handed the phone back to Leila, and stood up.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Onyx looked back, “To clean up.”

“But it’s my turn.”

Onyx looked back as Leila spread her own legs. “It’s only fair.” Onyx said with a giggle, knowing that those should have been Leila’s words.

Onyx woke up the next morning. Leila was gone, she was still in the hotel, a note on the pillow next to her, ‘Sorry had to go to work, Hope we can do something again!’ She made her way down to the lobby eventually and on from there her way home. Her phone was off due to not charging it, she got home plugged it in and took a shower.

The next suggestion she got was to go to Kevin’s place and put on a show by masturbating to herself and Leila videos from the night before. She rolled her eyes, but knew she’d probably do it. As she scrolled down the feed, she saw several videos of herself at the golf course, the club and of course the one big video of the hotel. She also scrolled to see what some of her friends had done. And there it was, a video her father had made of her mother going down on him. And she went from 2 friends to nearly 300.

“Wow, mom…” in a disbelieving voice. She never needed to know her mother was that intense about giving head to her father. Ewww….

She carried on with her day, and decided in the evening she would go to Kevin’s place and put on a show for him. She was slow, he actually invited a ton of friends, who were disappointed that she only wanted to masturbate. She laughed, “Gangbang was not one of the next suggestions.” she teased them before leaving.

She got a wild text from her father. She had to read it a couple times to figure out if it was real, her mother went forward with a Next Suggestion and went to some club that had gloryholes.

She decided to go down and figure out what was going on, why would her mother cheat on her father? So fucked up… She got there and her mother was just cleaning up all done, and there were about forty videos on her timeline already. Their argument was brief, and her mother said she just wanted to have fun, and blow off some steam, and maybe other men could really appreciate her.

She knew she wasn’t going to get anywhere, so she decided to go home, and visit her parents the next day, it was Saturday after all and see if they could all calm down and work out her parent’s problems.

It was almost midnight, and she checked her phone, and was surprised to see she had a three way tie for her own next ‘suggestion.’

1. She, her mother and father were tagged in a post that read, ‘Go back to the Gloryhole and throw a mother-daughter show, and dad should cheer them on!’

2. ‘Go to Club Dungeon and let Leila turn you into her devoted slave!’

3. Dominate the fuck out of Angela at Club dungeon.

She wasn’t sure if she was really interested in any of three, especially the first one… She would probably just ‘not do it,’ but she was curious what the vote that would break the three way tie would be.

The End...? depends on your vote…