The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2022

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Nicky Blue — Rock Star to Pop Princess

Jace knocked quickly and with a word from inside pushed into the dressing room labeled “Nicky Blue.” He saw the young rock star getting ready. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup in the mirror. He put one of the bottles of water he was carrying on the dressing room table before her as he looked her over. Slender to the point of skinny she had long dark hair that was dyed a dark shade of blue along most of the length. Her makeup was perfect for the rocker girl look she cultivated.

“Nicky! This is going to be a great show.” It was a bit of a lie, the showing was less than the last concert but he was trying to keep her positive. Glancing in her hand he saw her drinking an energy drink instead of the water. “Nicky... You need to drink some water. Energy drinks like that just dehydrate you more. I’m not saying you shouldn’t drink them, just drink some water too, please.”

“You’re right,” Nicky said with a small smile, picking up the bottle. “Thank you, I’m lucky you’re my manager and here for me.”

“Hey, I just need to take care of my star so you are the best you can be.” Jace grinned and patted her on the shoulder. “Besides, it’s a new product from a big sponsor! They want you to try it and see if you like it.”

Nicky studied the bottle as her manager continued. “They say if you don’t love it they don’t want you to endorse it. Not often a sponsor is so good to the artist!”

“New sponsor?” Nicky opened the bottle and then took a sip. It was so terribly sweet, but after another sip she decided she likes it. Taking a larger drink she then looked over at her manager. “What is this supposed to be? It’s very sweet, is it really just water?”

“Well, it’s that new vitamin water everyone is crazy about.” Jace shrugged and watched her as she drank more deeply. “They haven’t named it, the paperwork said it was Batch-1, Formula MB-0. It’s supposed to taste good but be really good for your body. Any suggestions on the name?”

Watching the singer Jace hoped she didn’t put two and two together with a product code name of B1-MB-0. Nicky looked back at him curiously but suddenly couldn’t resist taking another drink.

“I don’t know about the name... but that’s a strange code for a product,” Nicky said as she looked down at the bottle. Something about it was so addictive and she had to resist just finishing it right then. She started to feel odd, not unpleasant but strange.

Jace just smiled at her, he’d begun to notice her cheeks getting flushed. He was eagerly awaiting seeing more of the rock starlet’s transformation as the formula affected her. The company had told him that it would make her unbearably horny, then confused before the first physical changes kicked in.

“I know.” Her manager said in mock frustration. “If you like it we really need to come up with a good name. But I’m not the creative one so I’m counting on you to come up with the name.”

The formula was designed so the harder Nicky thought and concentrated the quicker it would cause the mental changes. Nicky squirmed a little as there was a strange warmth in her chest and between her legs. Finishing her water bottle she held her head. It almost felt like drinking something too cold too fast. She felt very weird now.

“Oh.” She exclaimed but then looked up confused. Then she looked at the bottle for a label but there was none “Think up a name for what?”

Noticing her growing confusion to his questions and comments Jace moved to the dressing room door and locked it. That seemed odd to Nicky and she stared at him for a moment trying to figure out if that was right somehow. Jace then moved to guide her to the couch. “Hey, are you okay Nicky? You look flushed. Come sit down for a minute.”

Jace hovered close to her and was studying her face. To his amazement, her thin lips began to swell, plumping, and gaining volume as he watched. Nicky was thinking about the door, and her foggy mind finally decided it was normal to have the door closed and locked for privacy.

“Yes.. maybe I should rest a moment.” She said as she sat down, but the words came out sounding weird and she suddenly noticed her lips felt swollen but her mind still had a hard time believing it. “Ehm... of... what... What did you want to ask me before the concert?”

“Oh, it was about the water,” Jace said dismissively, happy to see her confused face and duller less intelligent eyes looking at him. Nicky squirmed still feeling the warmth in her breasts and between her legs. “But if you aren’t feeling up to that let’s go over what all your songs are going to be.”

Setting the other bottle of water he had brought into the room within her reach he kept trying to get her to concentrate and focus to further confuse her and make her dumber and dumber. They had told him to not give her the bottle of water or the effects could accelerate and become further amplified but he was worried she was going to notice and it might be better to get her to drink.

“The water? The songs?” Nicky was confused, she couldn’t concentrate on anything Jace was asking her and the weird feeling in her breasts and between her legs was suddenly identifiable. She was excited? She was getting horny? She looked at the yummy water on the table, a part of her wanted to drink it all but another smaller voice was warning her not to. “Jace, I just don’t understand...”

“Hey there. Don’t worry Nicky. I’ll always take care of you.” He patted her knee gently and looked her over. He could see her nipples getting hard with her arousal even through her black shirt, and either he was imagining it or her breasts had begun to swell. “We’ll get your songs figured out.”

“Oh. Thanks, you are really nice to me.” Nicky felt strange, very dumb and forgetful but also bubbly and she wanted to laugh. The feeling in her boobs was more intense and she thought about touching them, maybe when she was alone. Jace suddenly seemed to be staring at her hair. They hadn’t mentioned she would become blonde but he suddenly thought it looked good. He shifted uncomfortably on the couch as his cock hardened in his pants.

“What are you doing?” Nicky giggled as Jace was looking at her funny. Then realizing she’d let out a girly giggle she froze in terror. “I don’t know why I just giggled...”

Nicky let out a delighted little giggle again and suddenly covered her mouth with her hand, for the first time actually feeling her now large swollen lips. Jace finally relaxed a little but decided to cover for his actions. She was acting stupid and silly instead of her usual intelligence and he wondered how far he could push it. She looked confused and very afraid.

“Nicky, I think you’re having an allergic reaction because of that energy drink. Have a little more water.” Jace cracked open the bottle and offered it to her but didn’t force her to take it.

“Wh... the energy drink...” She let out a little giggle, and the smell of the “water” suddenly hit her. She was so thirsty suddenly and that water was so good last time. “No... me... maybe a little sip.”

Taking the bottle Nicky giggled and smiled before tipping back the bottle and drinking it down without stopping. Some of the cool water escaped the sides of her mouth as she tried to drink faster and it dribbled down her chin onto her still growing chest. Jace watched in amazement as her breasts seemed to burst forward as the water hit them and her thighs grew thicker and more feminine. His cock was aching in his pants, so hard it almost hurt.

“Hey Nicky,” Jace said with a grin as he watched her finish the bottle. “I always take care of you right? I’m your friend, as well as your manager, and friends take care of each other, right?”

“Sure!” Nicky bubbled as she brought the bottle away from her thick lips. She giggled realizing it was empty. Then added with a pout “Oh I didn’t notice I was, like, done.”

Suddenly her large swollen breasts caught her attention, they were positively massive compared to her old chest. She giggled, unable to help herself and then let out a scared little yelp. “No... no this can’t be.”

“Nicky, I need your help too,” Jace said in a calm and guiding voice. Nicky felt better when he was doing the talking so she focused on him to forget her panic. She watched in shock as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick, large cock that seemed to be achingly hard. As she stared dumbfounded he took one of her hands and moved it to his length. “I’m really hurting, Nicky, and I need your help.”

If you enjoyed this story please consider supporting me: www.patreon.com/ErosStory2

It was a stupid line but Nicky didn’t seem to notice instead she stared at the throbbing prick cradled in her hand. She couldn’t understand why she was holding her manager’s thick cock. She giggled nervously.

“Ummm... wait... you take care of me but...” She giggled again trying to figure out why she shouldn’t help her manager with his problem. She was nervously giggling whenever she was confused which was every few words now. “But no... hee hee... it’s not fair that... me... hehe... My boobies are huge!... hehe... What... What is happening to me?”

“Oh really, you think they are bigger?” Jace said as he lied, reaching over he squeezed Nicky’s tits pretending as if it was the most normal thing to do. He caressed them and his thumb grazed her achingly hard nipple and she groaned softly with pleasure. “I don’t think so. They seem like the same big fuck pillows you’ve always had honey. They don’t call you Nikki Tits for no reason. I think it’s just that your top is too small, you always try to stuff them in tiny shirts. I don’t even know why you wear it when it is just us because I know you prefer to be topless.”

“Ohhh! Mmm. No, mmm, don’t... don’t touch them.’ she gasped and moaned, never having felt so good from being touched in her life. “What... me topless? Fuck pillows... hehe... And Nikki Tits... no I’m Nicky Blue”

Jace groaned as the confused girl squeezed his length seemingly without knowing that she had, her hand idly stroking his length. He laughed to himself as he knew the formula in the water had altered her brain forever and she would be more susceptible to his lies. When she looked at him confused because he laughed he smiled. “You? Nicky Blew? I mean they called you that back in school because you never let one of your dates leave with blue balls and loved sucking cock.”

Giggling again Nicky blushed. “No that’s not... hehe... I’m a rocker though, right?”

Nicky was having a hard time concentrating. Her manager had been playing with her swollen tits and it felt so good she would occasionally moan without meaning to, that was making it even harder to think. And why was she stroking his hard cock?

“Stop...” Nicole giggled and swatted playfully at his hands with her free hand, still confused why she was stroking his dick but not letting go just yet. “Stop touching my boobies.. err... my breasts. Doesn’t Nicky have to go on?”

“Oh yeah,” Jace said distractedly as he squeezed her tits again, then lifted her shirt up and over the massive mounds. He noticed with a smile that somewhere along the way Nicky’s bra had snapped and hung loose. “You’re totally the best pop-rock princess out there. Your fans love when you bounce around the stage with these huge boobs bouncing.”

“Boobies bouncing.” Nicky giggled at the thought it was funny. As her shirt came up and exposed the massive expanse of her tit flesh she felt strange, happy but that something was wrong and Jace wasn’t acting normal. She giggled again, finally settling on what it might be. “No... Nicky is smart, she doesn’t sing pop...”

Feeling that was somehow right she let go of his cock, which had started to leak pre-cum down its length. She looked at him and pouted, the action somehow cute and she tried to cross her arms over her huge chest but it looked ridiculous. She frowned. “Stop telling me lies!”

“How am I lying to you, Nicky?” Jace pretended his feelings were hurt and frowned. “I’m just helping you get ready for your show. You know that you can’t go out on stage super horny and confused. You’ve always had to cum before a show. I’m just trying to help.”

“No!” Nicky stamped her foot and that made her boobs jiggle and she giggled at that sight but then frowned. She stood up from the couch and turned as if to walk away. “I know something... something isn’t right.”

Jace groaned as he saw her greatly expanded bimbo butt. It was stretching her clothes tightly and was still continuing to grow, he hadn’t been able to see it before when she had been sitting with him.

“Ummm... where... where is the door?” Nicky laughed again and looked around confused. She finally spotted the door and moved towards it. “Oh! Here it is... ah, it’s closed.”

Jace stood up and moved behind as she struggled to figure out how to open the door. Sliding up behind her his hard cock rubbed against her swollen ass. His hands moved up and cupped and played with her bared breast and he teased and toyed with her overly sensitive nipples.

“Come on Nicky... I know you haven’t cum yet...” Jace whispered in her ear, the formula had made all of her body parts much more sensitive, and the pleasure of being toyed with washed over her. The way Jace toyed with her nipples felt more like when she used to rub her clit. “Doesn’t this feel nice?”

“Ahh! Mmm... No, don’t touch them like that... oh!” Nicky let out a throaty moan as her pussy spasmed at the attention and sensations coming from her tits. She moaned and gasped. “Mmmh...”

Jace leaned closer and kissed along her neck, his warm breath caressing her skin as he fondled her freshly grown, massive, and surprisingly round and perky tits. As he pulled and teased her nipples gently his cock rubbed against her swollen ass from behind. He whispered to her. “I told you Nicky, friends take care of friends.”

“Friends...” Nicky almost slurred, lost in the amazing feelings Jace was causing her to feel from her large perky nipples. She tried to focus on leaving, on what was real and what was a lie but she struggled and her hips started to grind against Jace’s hard cock. She giggled wondering why she ever wanted to leave this sensation then shook her head trying to clear it. “No.. Nicky...”

“Don’t worry Nicky, you just need a treat before your show to keep you focused.” Nicky giggled at that and trailed off her line of thought. Then Jace pulled her pants down, struggling to push them over her now wider hips and enlarged ass. Soon she was standing mostly naked, with just her shirt pushed up over her tits. “Come on Nicky, you know if you don’t drink cum and have a big orgasm before your show you get too horny to sing.”

“Oh sing! Mmm pretty singing.” Nicky cooed as Jace pushed her down onto her knees in front of his cock.

“You need some cum so your throat is ready to sing...” Jace nodded to her and Nicky giggled and began to sing one of her songs which ended up garbled when Jace wrapped his fingers in her now blond hair and pushed his cock against her lips, then into her mouth. “Suck Nicky. Help your friend with his hard cock and he’ll give you the cum you need to sing prettily.”

“Mhmhmhm.” Nicky garbled as she tried to talk around the cock in her mouth and wondered why it felt so good... so right... to have this thick cock in her mouth. She started to suck then, giving the most enthusiastic blow job like a professional whore, and somehow it felt like this was what she always did.

“Oh god!” Jace exclaimed and moaned happily, thrusting his hips to force his cock in and out of her swollen bimbo lips, fucking her throat. He was surprised when she didn’t gag, just letting him fuck her tight throat. “That’s it, that’s the Nicky Tits I know and love.”

Nicky just purred and mumbled on his cock, her mind was gone and at that moment the cock fucking her throat was her whole world. Jace groaned and pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face lips as she opened her mouth to receive it.

“Mmmm...” Nicky giggled and licked and scooped at the cum. She giggled again. “Happy Nicky...”

“Nicky will be much happier with her pussy stuffed,” Jace growled and pulled her over to the couch he sat with her standing in front of him and reached between her legs to feel her cunt. “Oh Nicky, you’re so wet!”

“Ohhh mmm...” Nicky Blue was almost gone and Nicky Tits was becoming the real identity. She spread her legs some more with a giggle and tried to look down to see but ended up staring into her huge tits instead. “Nicky is? Ahhh.”

Turning Nicky around pulling on her hips Jace forced her to squat until the head of his hard cock was pushing against her dripping pussy lips. “Come on Nicky, ride my cock like a good girl and I’ll make you feel amazing.”

“Ohhhh... mmm.” Nicky moaned deeply and rubbed her pussy against the hard cock, then she sank down and gasped as she was filled completely. Not missing a beat she started to fuck him like a porn star, lost in the amazing feelings coming from her crotch and overriding her brain. Jace reached up and around her stroking her tits, still amazed at how big they had grown.

“Oh yeah...” She moaned and whimpered happily, her pussy sliding up and down the hard shaft of her manager’s dick. Her huge tits bounced as she fucked that throbbing cock. “Yeah... oh yeah... fuck Nicky Tits. Mmmh.”

“Good girl.” Jace pulled one of her hands to her clit as she rode him. “You need to cum at least once before you go on stage otherwise you’ll forget what to do. Cum hard Nicky, that way you can sing all your songs and not be distracted.”

Nicky rubbed at her clit with an urgent need. The throbbing cock, her swollen clit, and her big bouncing bimbo tits were all feeding the sensations that were overwhelming her and her thoughts were about nothing but fucking and sucking and cumming like a bitch in heat. As she started to cum she moaned and screamed her ecstasy. Jace guided her up and down on his shaft a few more times before he pulled her hard against him and shot what he imagined was the biggest load of his life into his once normal now bimbo client.

The concert was horrible. The fans were shocked and alarmed at Nicky’s huge transformation. A lot of them left in disgust as the formerly slender rocker bounced around stage with her massive tits and ass stuffed into too-small clothing. She missed her cues and got confused by pretty lights, waving fans, and the cute drummer. She even forgot most of the lyrics to her songs and stumbled through the more complex ones. By the end, many fans were convinced it wasn’t even the same woman.

After the show, the only fans who showed up for the meet and greet were all horny men, and a handful of women, who wanted nothing more than a closer look at the horny bimbo Nicky had become. As she hugged them against her massive rack and kissed them on the cheek, she giggled when they fondled her ass or tits. One bold woman even squeezed her cunt and Jace had to jokingly chase her off. By the end the fans were still clambering for more and Jace was holding down Nicky’s top to keep her from flashing the nice fans. He told them to come back for the next show and they would definitely get their money’s worth.

The next few days were damage control. They worked on new, sugary-sweet pop songs that Nicky could memorize more easily and trained her to perform more simple, and rather erotic, dance moves to distract the crowds when singing. Jace also booked a radio interview to give the fans a preview of the changes.

“I’m here with Nicky Blue and her manager Jace.” The DJ announced. “Now Nicky, that was an amazingly bad concert and you’ve undergone an astonishing physical change. Can you tell us a little bit more about the reasons behind this shocking development?”

Nicky stared at him dumbly until Jace whispered a dumbed-down version of the question to her.

“Oh!” Nicky giggled. “First, you got my name wrong. Nicky doesn’t know who this Nicky Blue is but she sounds boring. Nicky’s name is Nicky Tits!”

The bimbo blonde jiggled her tits in her too tight almost see-through white top for emphasis but at Jace’s prompting continued after a fit of giggles. “Oh, like, Nicky always wanted bigger titties and to be super sexy and get lots of cock.”

“So you wanted to be a bimbo?” The DJ looked a little shocked but they were on a delay so they could bleep out the language. “Doesn’t that go against the strong independent woman image that you used to cultivate?”

Nicky wasn’t really paying attention, she had gotten distracted about two seconds after he started talking by her manager’s bulging cock and was rubbing it adoringly through his pants.

“Oh...” Jace cleared his throat and leaned towards his mic. “I can answer that. Nicky has and continues to advocate for an empowered woman. She supports a woman’s right to live the life she wants to live, be the woman she wants to be, have the career she wants to have, and to look the way she wants. If a woman can’t be free to express herself and be the person she wants to be, what kind of empowerment is that? To her critics, I say shame on them for acting as if a woman’s appearance has to fit their vision of normal to be acceptable. How Nicky wants to live her life and handle her career is none of their business.”

The DJ and Jace continued to talk back and forth but Nicky had lost interest. Instead, she crawled beneath the desk and started stroking and sucking both men’s cocks eagerly moaning loudly enough that when they both shot loads down her throat a good portion of the interview had to be cut to even make it to broadcast. Even still in the final cut listeners could hear the moaning and slurping whenever the two men paused, which given the sensations they were experiencing was more often than usual.

Nicky Tits’ next concert was sold out. Every fan had to waive their right to refund and agree to rather draconic security measures to ensure there was no unauthorized recording. Nicky’s younger fans, the sheer number of which shocked Jace, were denied entry to see their bimbo idol. The show was only eighteen and up. A number of tabloids and news sources fought for the rights to record and report on the concert but in the end, a large porn company had been the highest bidder. They had promised that the video, no matter how dirty or clean, would only be available to subscribers on their paid site.

Unlike Nicky Blue, Nicky Tits wasn’t nervous at all for her show. She had followed Jace’s advice and licked and sucked every cock and cunt of the stage crew until she knew nothing but orgasmic bliss. When the makeup artists called her for finishing touches they’d had to wipe the cum from nearly every inch of her and one even jokingly said she wanted to put a diaper on Nicky because of the ooze of cum flowing from her holes. Instead, they did the best they could but Jace had a guess that Nicky’s practically see thru panties weren’t stuck to her from only her own wetness.

Nicky Tits bounced out on stage with all the girlish energy that anyone would expect from such a bimbo, her huge but somehow still natural tits bouncing and jiggling in her tight, barely-there pink top. Her thin white mini-skirt didn’t even cover half her ass cheeks and everyone could clearly see the wet spot of her panties between her legs. Her long high heeled pink plastic boots would have looked more appropriate in a strip club but the crowd didn’t care. They roared their approval of the serious rocker turned bimbo fuck doll.

The singing was nothing to write home about but at least Nicky could remember the sugary sweet bubblegum pop that had been written for her. She vapidly sang songs about boys, sucking big lollipops, and even more lewdly about her tits and ass. She made most of her choreography marks with little guidance from backup dancers but when a crowd in the front row caught her eye she faltered.

Jace looked out and laughed, the bold young man had an impressive cock fully out of his pants and was stroking it furiously to Nicky’s body. Nicky stopped singing as Jace coached her through her earpiece.

“Like! Nicky Tits is so happy you are all cumming to see her.” Nicky said with her now-signature giggle. “How many of Nicky’s fans are aching to see more?”

There was loud cheering as she said that and Jace scanned the crowd realizing more than he had thought were stroking themselves, had hands down their pants fingering cunts, or actively engaging in something sexual with one or more partners. When the cheering started to die down Nicky reached up and stripped off her top, freeing her big bouncing bimbo tits.

“Is this, like, what Nicky’s yummy fans want?” The blonde bimbo pop princess cooed as she hefted and fondled one of her big tits, the thick long nipple starting to leak milk. When they realized that was what was happening the crowd erupted. This caused Nicky to moan in delight.

“While Nicky would like, love, to just play with her titties for her like super yummy fans all night,” Nicky announced and there was an audible groan from the crowd anticipating bad news. “My big cock, yummy manager says I need to sing.”

There was loud booing and shouting from the crowd but Nicky walked forward and pushed her panties to the side. Exposing her clean-shaven cunt, dripping and drooling wetness and reaching down to spread her tight pink hole open for those in the front row, and the cameras, to have a good view. The image was broadcast onto massive screens throughout the arena and the cheering was deafening.

“But he says Nicky can bring like, a couple yummy fans up to help her!” Nicky bounced happily in place making her enormous tits shake. She pointed to a couple of fans in the audience and they climbed up on stage. One was the bold young man with his massive prick. As each came up she kissed them deeply and let them fondle and squeeze whatever they wanted. As the music started Nicky launched into her next song. It was a disgustingly simple, dirty song about loving cum and one of Nicky’s new favorites.

As she sang the young man laid down on the stage, without even blinking an eye Nicky squatted over his cock and lowered her pussy down until she was moaning more than singing until she adjusted to his girth. The next man lowered behind her and clearly slid his length into her tight asshole filling up the fuck doll who stopped to scream out her pleasure as she orgasmed so easily. The third man stood in for a microphone, even though Nicky was using a throat mic, and during instrumental breaks, Nicky would inhale his cock and fuck her own face for all she was worth.

The concert ended after another song as all three men took turns blowing their loads in her or in one case, all over her huge new bimbo tits. Jace looked on from the back, happy, and proud of his star. Nicky Tits would be a name no one would forget, and as she scooped cum from her tits and cunt and ate it to the cheers of her adoring fans, Jace saw the porn producer excitedly waving him over. Looked like Nicky might be performing in a different venue very soon.