The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NIGHT CAP

By Kingfisher

Natasha Dawson worked long hours as a technician for Dr. Philip Moreau, one of the world’s leading sleep specialists. Many people said she was married to her job. She was the woman that even the renowned Doctor called upon to solve all his computer and technical issues. She was the unknown face behind the great man. The Doctor was too egotistical to admit how much he depended on her, but he paid her a very hefty salary for the simple reason that he had no idea how he could replace her if she left him. Natasha was not only a tech wizard, but she slaved at the lab often 12 or 14 hours per day. She was incredibly beautiful but she never dated, she just studied and worked, often on weekends too. What nobody knew was that Natasha never dated men because she was secretly attracted to women. She compensated for her lack of a love life by throwing her passion into her work. She had worked hand in hand with the good Doctor learning almost everything he knew about sleep and brain activity, and she developed and programmed almost every computer program and electronic device in the lab. Dr Moreau was currently studying REM sleep, also known as ‘rapid eye movement’; the part of sleep when dreams occurred. He was fascinated by all the brain activity that went on during this short span of sleep. Most scientists have concluded that during REM sleep, the brain is processing and organising thoughts, often taking parts of things that went on in an ordinary day and through dreams, the brain works out complicated problems and analyses thoughts and feelings in a miraculous way. The doctor had Natasha write all his computer software and design all his electronics to his specifications. Natasha loved her work but was generally sad in life.

One day while she secretly watched one of the lab assistants Hanna working innocently away, Natasha thought how sexy Hanna’s large tits were, and how much she’d love to bury her face between her sexy legs. Natasha felt another wave of sexual frustration because she could never tell anyone she was gay. “Dammit why can’t I just find a sexy girlfriend like that” she thought to herself, feeling sad, frustrated, and more than a little horny. A wicked thought came to her mind that maybe she could use her knowledge of REM sleep to put thoughts into a woman’s mind while she slept? What if she could make someone like Hanna feel the same way she felt about lesbian sex through dreams?. She did what she always did, she brushed it off and ignored it, and buried herself in her work.

But later that night, while at home alone at the supper table, almost without thinking about it, she began writing notes and doing calculations for what she could only label at the moment “a lesbian dream-making machine”. She imagined her lab assistant Hanna innocently going to sleep, and if Natasha were able to monitor the precise moment that the sexy woman started to drift into her dream state, if she could starting playing vocal recordings of lesbian thoughts, perhaps even flash video images bright enough to be seen past the eyelids, then, as long as Hanna remained in REM sleep, she could manipulate the woman’s dreams. The fantasy was so arousing that Natasha couldn’t finish her notes, she found herself too horny to write, her hands were too shaky and too busy pawing at her own aroused mound underneath her pants. She ended up finishing off her fantasy naked, alone in her bed, with her vibrator buried deep inside her sudsy pussy and plenty of sexy thoughts of what she’d do with a woman like Hanna if she could turn her into her own personal sex slave. Natasha couldn’t remember being this turned on thinking of another woman. She realized that the difference was imagining her lesbian fantasy as a seduction instead of just two women doing it. She masturbated again, imagining a newly programmed Hanna suddenly wanting to be Natasha’s lesbian slave.

What started out as some innocent calculations and plans, turned into a real obsession for Natasha, the fantasy was too powerful for her to resist, she decided she absolutely had to put her plans to a test at least once, just to see if she could do it. Her desire for a beautiful woman lover was even more fanned by the arousal she got from the thought of seducing and enslaving a woman. And the scientist in her finally convinced herself that it had to be done just to prove her hypothesis correct. Natasha decided her profession was no accident, it was fate that she worked at a sleep lab and knew how to make the right device while also being a closet lesbian. She became certain that she meant to do this.

Her original plans called for some kind of a chamber that a women went to sleep in, but she quickly dismissed the idea and decided on a much smaller version that she could incorporate into an innocent looking sleep mask. Something that a woman could innocently wear to bed to block out light. She worked every evening tirelessly, incorporating micro circuitry, micro camera, a transmitter/receiver, speakers and even a micro projector. She had lots of savings and she was able to purchase all the electronics online while the software she programmed herself. Her first version was just too bulky, but her second version was much smaller and she was able to incorporate all the electronics into a soft velvety cap that fit over the ears and eyes. It was very believable that this could be a type of “night cap” that someone would wear if they wanted to muffle the light and sounds outside while they slept. Natasha wanted to keep the mask light so she had to keep a lot of electronics out of the mask, instead she set up a locked room adjoining her bedroom where she could set up a transmitter/receiver and display, along with computer that she filled with recordings both audio and video of lesbian sex. She also pre-recorded many hours of phrases like “I love my night cap, I want to wear it every night”. Natasha’s work was often interrupted by her need to masturbate because she found almost every second of her work arousing.

After many months, her first workable version was now complete, but since she had nobody to try it out on, she decided to be the first subject. She wanted her testing to be scientific and she knew the best way to do that, was just to monitor the results and have almost no interference in the study. She set up a sub-routine in her computer that would monitor the mask for when she fell into REM sleep by scanning the eyelids for rapid movements, this initiated the process. She also set up a failsafe function so the mask would immediately shut down when REM sleep ended or if the eyelids opened suddenly. She programmed a simple recording to play randomly from almost 300 sets of innocent phrases from audio wav files of ads she found on the internet, like “I would love to drink a delicious glass of tomato juice”. Being a scientist, she wanted to experiment to see if it would work without her knowing what was being fed to her, thus, the reason the program was set to random. She purposely copied many ads and phases from such a large subset that she couldn’t possibly remember them all. She set the computer to monitor the cap for her own REM eye movements and play for only 20 minutes softly while she dreamed. She went to bed that night wearing the night cap and when she awoke the next morning she felt rested but no different. She couldn’t remember any recording playing while she slept at all, maybe it didn’t work? She showered, ate, got dressed and refused to check her computer to see what recording if any, played last night. She went to work and had a normal day except at lunch, instead of eating in the work cafeteria, she had a craving for Subways and went for a turkey club. She finished her long day and only after supper did she check her locked computer room to see if her program ran properly the previous night. When she pulled up the program, she was in shock, the recording that played repeatedly during her REM period was a simple phrase that she didn’t even remember recording, it was one saying “I feel like a turkey sandwich”. “OMG” Natasha thought, had it worked?? Being a scientist she felt like there was just too much possibility of coincidence or that she had subconsciously affected her own results, so she set up the same random program and went to bed wearing the mask again. When she awoke she tried hard to remember her dreams, but couldn’t. She went to work and did another normal day, came home and checked her program and it had repeated the phrase “I feel like wearing a red bra today”, Natasha didn’t even remember what bra she had put on that morning, so she unbuttoned her shirt and was amazed to see her one and only red bra on her chest. She smiled in wonder, she knew it could still be a coincidence but she mostly had white and beige bras, only one red and a few black. Again she went to bed with the night cap and program running. She awoke and vaguely remembered a nice dream about walking in a garden smelling wonderful roses, but the dream was quickly forgotten. After another long work day, she checked the program and the phrase from the night before was a woman’s voice pleasantly saying “mmm I love the smell of roses”. She realised that she had worn a dress covered in rose print, and had put on some rose perfume that day. Now Natasha was finally getting convinced.

For her second phase of trials, Natasha wanted to add flashes of video clips to her program. She spent a week collecting 10 second ads with both video and audio from another 300 commercials. She programmed her night cap for another random selection and she went to bed wearing her nightcap excited about her upcoming dream. In the morning she gradually awoke with a dream still in the back of her mind, in the dream she had been taking a shower and it felt so nice with the water cascading over her and wonderful smelling soap massaging her entire body, the dream was vivid with steam surrounding her and the sense of pleasure the shower was giving her. She had never had a shower dream as far as she could remember. Natasha ran to her computer program and checked what random clip had played. It was a commercial for soap where the woman was lathering herself up and the words were saying how wonderful the smell was. Natasha was so happy that the videos were transferred to her dream perfectly. She knew she was ready for the next phase, trying it on another person.

Natasha knew that the only safe way to test her nightcap on another unsuspecting woman, was to have them sleep in her house, this person would have to be alone or else someone with them might notice the lights and sounds coming from the cap. So she put an ad in the paper saying she had a room for rent, she wrote that only women need apply. She had a big house and wasn’t far from a university, so she hoped her plan would work.

After a few weeks she started to get a few calls from women and she began interviewing. Of course most were not attractive enough and she gave excuses why she could no longer rent the room. During her waiting period, she perfected her “night cap” and even added a fake manufacturer’s tag. Finally one Saturday afternoon a prospective renter named Glenda showed up, she was extremely pretty, and Natasha did her best to ignore it so she wouldn’t act suspicious. It turned out Glenda was single and new in town and going to the University studying Travel. Natasha showed Glenda around the house and showed the woman the room for rent. She explained that Glenda could use the kitchen and living room and bathroom, she even had an exercise room Glenda could use any time. All she asked of Glenda was no visitors, she liked her privacy and since Glenda hardly knew anyone in town, she said she could keep visitors away no problems. Glenda agreed to move in, the rent was cheap and Natasha seemed extremely nice, the house was beautiful and close enough to walk to school, Glenda couldn’t wait to move in, and everybody was happy.

The next day Glenda arrived, she didn’t have a lot of belongings. Natasha helped her with her stuff and stole some more glances of the sexy woman. Glenda was a short brunette, only about 5′5″, she was Latin-American, she had large breasts and a shapely fit figure. Natasha was not much taller at 5′7″, but she had longer brown hair and although she had large tits, Glenda’s were a bit bigger. Glenda seemed so soft spoken and genuinely nice, Natasha was almost nervous around her, Glenda was just what she always wanted in a girlfriend. The only confidence she got was in knowing that she might actually be able to seduce this one.

The week went by with the two women slowly starting to get to know one another, and Natasha even excused herself to go to bed putting on her nightcap while Glenda was still up and could see Natasha using it. After a couple of nights watching Natasha going off to bed with the velvety mask on her forehead, Glenda took the bait and asked Natasha what she wore to bed every night. Natasha told her it was called a “night cap” she had bought two in Europe but couldn’t find any online so she felt extremely lucky to have them because it really helped her sleep. “Around here the birds start singing at 4am, and this also covers my ears and drowns out the light and noise and I sleep so well and feel terrific”. “I have another one if you want to try it” Natasha said as calmly as she could. “Really” Glenda smiled anxiously. “Sure, that’s really nice of you”. And with that, Natasha gave Glenda her own night cap to wear.

Natasha had to excuse herself to get some sleep, but she really had to masturbate again. As soon as Glenda went to bed, Natasha went quietly to her computer room and set up her REM program, she doubted she could stay awake to monitor Glenda each night, so she set up the night cap sensors to automatically monitor for REM sleep then simply play a few phrases: “I love my night cap”, “I sleep so well with it on” “I’ll wear my night cap every night”. And with that, Natasha went to bed.

The next morning Natasha asked Glenda how she slept with the night cap, “I loved it, I sleep so well with it on, do you mind if I keep using it for a while?” she said. Natasha smiled a big smile that made Glenda beam and they both went on with their days. “Keep it for as long as you want, I have my own” Natasha said.

Natasha kept the subliminal very tame for the first few days, just phrases about how much Glenda loved the night cap, but she also added phrases about how much she enjoyed Natasha’s company and how she could trust Natasha. Natasha couldn’t tell if the nightcap was having any effect on Glenda, but she did continue to wear it to bed every night and she spoke highly about it, saying she slept well and felt very rested. And Glenda and Natasha always got along fine. So, after a week Natasha programmed a test phrase for that night saying “I would love to massage Natasha’s shoulders, I feel close to her and I think she’d like that”, this would really be a true test of her device. Sure enough, the next evening at supper, Natasha noticed Glenda seemed distracted and kept looking at her funny, like she felt uncomfortable about something. Finally when Glenda got up to get a drink, Natasha said “oh my neck is so stiff from sitting at my desk all day”. Glenda immediately said “oh really, do you want me to give you a neck massage” and before long, Glenda was happily massaging Natasha’s neck and shoulders, It was definitely the best neck massage Natasha had ever received, and she couldn’t wait to try new subliminals on her sexy roommate.

In preparation of that night, Natasha wore just her panties and bra around the house while getting ready for bed making sure Glenda caught a few peeks. The subliminal she gave to Glenda that night was “Natasha looked so good in her panties and bra, from now on, I want to wear just my panties and bra around the house too”.

Natasha couldn’t wait to get home that night. After work and school, the girls ate supper, and Natasha went to watch TV, sure enough Glenda came out to watch TV and she was wearing an absolutely sexy matching black panty and bra set, she seemed a little nervous, but Natasha encouraged her by smiling and saying “wow, you look amazing, and you look comfortable too, I think I’m going to get comfortable too”. She changed into an identical pair of black panties and bra and the women spent the rest of the evening watching TV looking like two hot girls from every boy’s fantasy.

That night, Natasha was feeling extremely confident when she put a few new phrases into Glenda’s night cap: “Natasha looks extremely sexy in her panties and bra” “I love to look at Natasha’s wonderful tits”, she also added some video ‘flashes’ for the first time, she chose still images of some naked women’s breasts that were similar to hers, she also added some extra audio recordings “It makes me wet when I see Natasha’s sexy cleavage” she also kept the clip “I want to wear sexy panties and bra every night”. Then Natasha went off to her room to masturbate away her desires, she hoped that soon she wouldn’t need to take care of herself mush longer.

A couple of evenings later after supper, Glenda quickly changed into a matching set of blue panties and bra, Natasha was already wet. She went to her room and put on an almost see through pair of black mesh panties and bra, and when she entered the living room Glenda almost gasped, Natasha thought she heard Glenda say “wow, hot” under her breath. Natasha made it a point to move around the living room more than usual, giving Glenda a good show, she noticed the roommate staring a lot at her chest and eventually she saw that Glenda’s blue panties had a slight wet spot. Glenda seemed extremely nervous and agitated but Natasha was loving every second of it.

Natasha left the same programming running for a few days, and every night she watched Glenda trying to look innocent as she stole repeated glances at Natasha’s chest. Now Natasha was feeling really confident and ready to turn up the heat even more. That night she decided to add some more video flashes to the night’s cap sub-routine. She chose clips of her favourite lesbian videos along with audio clips from lesbian pornos, Her favourite videos had women suckling hungrily at large breasts and eagerly tonguing away at their lover’s wet pussies, the audio clips were played during the breast suckling was “oh I love sucking your wonderful tits” and she added “Natasha” to the end, then during the pussy licking video clip, she started with “oh Natasha” and finished with “I love the taste and smell of your delicious pussy”. She kept in a few phrases about loving to massage Natasha but this time she added how fun it would be to press her tits into Natasha’s back to tease her.

Just two night’s sleep of this and the girls came home to a quiet house, Glenda had an extremely horny look to her, she couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of Natasha. Natasha knew her new room mate must be wrestling with her straight side, but she also knew that Glenda’s new dreams were having their desired effects on her. Glenda didn’t even wait till after supper to change into a sexy new pair of panties and bra. And she was a lot braver about coming around the table to start massaging Natasha’s shoulders, not even asking permission this time. Natasha was in heaven, and she had forgotten about the tit rubbing thing until she felt Glenda’s big breasts press into her back soon into the massage. “Does this feel nice” Glenda asked seductively. “Mmm heavenly” she responded honestly. “Maybe we should take off this shirt, so I can rub you better” Glenda suggested. Natasha smiled, it was exactly what she was thinking about too. She unbuttoned her dress shirt and left her bra on during another 15 minute massage where she felt that Glenda really wanted to massage other parts of her but just didn’t know what to do. Natasha knew she could probably make love to Glenda right there and then, but she wanted to reinforce the programming a bit more, so she excused herself right after supper saying she had to work, really she had to masturbate again, then she happily sat down to choose the video and audio clips for the night.

That night’s clips were more tit and nipple sucking and kissing along with audio clips “oh Natasha I love to suck your nipples, they make me so weak, they make me want to be your slave”. Then video clips of women licking away happily at pussies and audio clips “oh Natasha, I’m a slave to your pussy, I love the taste, I love the smell, I want to bury my face in your pussy for the rest of my life”. She added lots more audio clips from assorted lesbian pornos of women in lesbian heat saying “you make me so wet”, “I love your big juicy tits”, “slip your fingers inside me lover”, “please suck my nipples”, “play with my clit”, “I love putting my tongue in your mouth Natasha”, “I love being a lesbian”. She knew this would probably be the last bit of programming Glenda would need before she would be ready to throw herself at Natasha. She went to bed hornier than ever and played with her clit for almost an hour imagining all the things she would do with her new lover.

Luckily the next day was Saturday because Natasha couldn’t wait to see the effects of the latest programming. Glenda awoke looking hornier than ever, she went to the bathroom first, then sat down to a bowl of cereal still wearing the same black panties and bra. Right after breakfast Natasha innocently asked Glenda if she could come to her room to help her pick out some clothes for work next week. Glenda willingly followed and sat on Natasha’s bed and watched her roommate undress completely, Natasha was no longer shy around Glenda. She revealed her tits freely to Glenda even played with them a bit to tease the poor girl. Natasha then put on a bra, then shirt, then panties, then pants, pretended to check herself in the mirror, then stripped again asking Glenda if she liked her new clothes. Glenda’s cheeks were flushed and she was almost mute but she still managed a nod. Another outfit then Natasha stripped down naked again and pretended to look in her closet for another outfit, she even bend down to pick up a hanger so Glenda could get a good look at her ass and shaven pussy from behind. She thought she heard Glenda whimper. Natasha approached the bed naked, playing with her tits again her face telling Glenda how nice it felt. The innocent Latin beauty stared wide eyed and mouth open. Natasha boldly said “why don’t you try on some outfits too. Stand up and let me take off your bra and panties” Natasha commanded seductively.

Glenda stood looking scared but offered no resistance, Natasha approached from behind and unclipped the woman’s bra, then approached her room mate’s naked back and let her nipples press into Glenda’s flesh. She heard Glenda inhale in fear, but then she leaned her weight back into Natasha’s warm body whimpering. Natasha’s arms wrapped around Glenda and bravely massaged up her ribcage and stopped on Glenda’s heavy naked breasts. Natasha was extremely horny and she knew Glenda was probably beyond arousal, so she let her palms graze over Glenda’s hard protruding nipples as Glenda stood helplessly frozen, lost in desire. “It’s Saturday, what would you like to do today” Natasha asked teasingly while she used both hands to roll Glenda’s nipples between fingers. Glenda moaned but couldn’t answer, she was in heaven, enjoying every bit of Natasha’s breast massage. “You can trust me completely Glenda, tell me everything you want to do today” Natasha coaxed. Glenda found the power to turn slowly facing Natasha, but as her breasts crushed into Natasha’s she whimpered some more. “I.. I.. would love to suck on your big breasts p..p.. please” said Glenda, her eyes were wild with desire.

Natasha was so happy and aroused, this was the moment she was waiting for, she decided to enjoy the moment as much as she could. “Well I’m not sure Glenda, didn’t I tell you to take off your bra and panties, why are your panties still on”? Glenda immediately started peeling off her panties looking apologetically up into Natasha’s eyes. Natasha smiled when she saw how soaked Glenda’s shaven mound was. “Mmmm, that’s better, but if I’m going to let you suck on my breasts, I want you to go slowly ok, wrap your mouth around my nipples and play with them with your tongue a while ok”. Glenda nodded eagerly. “And please be gentle and take your time ok, and I want you to kiss and suck every part of my tits ok” Glenda nodded and smiled lustfully. “And if your going to do that, then you’re going to get me all horny, so I’m going to want you to give my pussy a good licking afterwards too, slowly and softly, and make sure your tongue plays with my clit a lot, I like it when my clit burns and the orgasm builds slowly ok”. “Ohhh yesss that sounds wonderful” said an excited Glenda. “But before we do any of that, lets climb into bed and get all warm and snuggly so we can kiss a bit, I want to see how good a kisser you are. “Ohmygodyesss” Glenda eagerly exclaimed.

The naked women climbed into Natasha’s bed, got under the warm covers and started kissing lovingly. Their hands explored each other’s bodies and their breasts smushed into one another’s repeatedly. The passion built to a point that could not be stopped. Natasha hungrily looked into her roommate’s eyes and said “oh Glenda, I’ve been waiting a long time for this, I want you so bad” And was surprised at Glenda’s answer “oh Natasha, it’s like my dreams are finally coming true”.