The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimer: This story contains explicit description of sexual situations. If you are not at the right age, the right mood or it is against your religious beliefs, please do not read the story.

The story is a work of fiction. Any similarity between any character in this story and any real person is only coincidental. If you insist this story is about you, go talk with your shrink about it.

All rights reserved to psychtales (). You may distribute it freely, and post it at any non-profit site. For any commercial use, write me.

If you have any comments on this story, you’re more than welcome to write me to my email address above. I would be really happy to get feedback for my story.

Psychtales

Synopsis: They keep coming back in a bloodthirsty lust for SEX... A group of people is trapped in a farmhouse, surrounded by a sex-crazed mob, who have only one thing on their mind: fuck anyone they meet and infect them with their horniness.

Notes: This story is in the same universe as “Happy we are” and “Happy we are: Mike’s dairy”. This time, however, the storyline is also inspired by a certain horror film.

Chapter 1

It wasn’t a very good day for Mr. Gill. It all began in the morning when he got to the car and found out the engine wouldn’t start, so he had to take the bus downtown. The rest of the day wasn’t very good either: the bank manager wasn’t very impressed with his “business plan” and turned him down. He went on to do the last thing he could in order to save his little business, to the city hall. His last chance was to beg the city officials to give him one more extension to pay the municipality taxes.

As a matter of fact, it wasn’t just a bad day for Mr. Ray Gill. It was a bad week, a bad month and a bad year just as well. It all went downhill since his wife and kid died in a car accident. Since the accident he wasn’t himself. He went deeper and deeper into depression until he was dismissed from his job at the navy for mental instability. He tried to open a small hardware store in order to make a living, but he didn’t have much luck there either. The bills and debts piled up and now he was doing one last effort in order to save his business.

His visit ato the city hall wasn’t much more fruitful either. He was sent back and forth from one office to another, got lot of forms to fill but no real answers to his request. Eventually he was sent to the office of Mrs. Feigenbaum, who was, apparently, the head honcho in the tax-collecting department. He remembered Mrs. Feigenbaum from an earlier visit. She had a face of a Bulldog with a severe case of constipation, which turned bright red when she was shouting (that is, most of the time). Not a nice sight. He knocked on the door hesitantly. “Come in!” a surprisingly cheerful voice came through the door. He opened the door and saw Mrs. Feigenbaum sitting there, smiling from ear to ear, which made her look even more intimidating than usual. Instead of the conservative dress she wore the last time he saw her, her fat body was this time around clad with a quite revealing dress that exposed the deep cleavage of her gigantic saggy bosom. “How may I help you?” she said.

He entered and closed the door behind. “Mrs. Feigenbaum, I am sorry to bother you, but I got some problem with the taxes ...”.

“Sit down, relax ...” she said. He took the chair and sat. “Closer. I don’t bite ...” she giggled, and for some reason it didn’t help to reassure him. He did took his chair few inches closer, however. “So ... about the taxes ... “ he said.

“Yes, Mr... “?

“Gill. Ray Gill. The thing is, I cannot afford eh...”

“Mr. Gill”, she leaned forward, “did anyone tell you you are a very handsome man?”

“Please, don’t mock me now. I had enough for one day ...”

“Oh, I’m not mocking you, Mr. Gill. Tell me what you need and I’ll take care of your problems. I’ll do anything for a stud like you!”

“Pl.. please, I... I’m not ... don’t take it personally, but I’m not open for ...”

She raised from her chair, climbed the table and tried to grab Ray with her hands “Kiss me and you won’t need to pay any taxes!”. His quick reflexes saved him from her grasp. He leaped from his chair and took few steps backwards. “That’s enough. I’m outta here. I’m going to report you!”

“Mr. Gill, come back, I’ll be gentle ... I just want to love you ...”

Mr. Gill left the office and went straight out of the city hall, shocked and disgusted. He heard once a story about an old woman somewhere that was so lonely and desperate that she harassed citizens that came to her and asked for sex in exchange to tax benefits, but he never guessed such things actually happen. He was now humiliated, he had no money, and he was probably going to loose his business. He didn’t know what to do next, so he started wondering aimlessly.

He was walking without really watching where he was going, thinking desperate thoughts, when he bumped into someone. It was a woman in her late 20s, red hair, slim figure, holding shopping bags in her hands. “I’m sorry” he said.

“That’s alright” she replied, smiling at him. “No harm was done. I’m Sheila, by the way”.

“Ray”, he said and was about to walk on. “Are you alright, sir? You look kind of gloomy ... is there anything I can do to help?”

“No, nothing you can do, thank you”

“Wait, maybe there is something I can do to cheer you up” she said. She hugged him, pressing her firm breasts against his chest. He noted she wasn’t wearing a bra. He felt her hand seeking his manhood behind his trousers. “Wait... what are you doing?”

By that time, he felt another hand touching him. He looked around and saw he was surrounded by four women, all of them in their late 20s, all of them where well dressed and looked like business women. They were touching him while unbuttoning their shirts, in the middle of the street. “What’s going on?” he said. “Why, we’re trying to cheer you up, Ray”, said one of them. “Just relax, you’ll feel better soon, like a new man” another woman said.

“Leave me alone, you pervs!” he barked, pushing them away from him, “I’m not into whatever twisted, perverted game you’re playing!”

“We’re doing it for you, Ray. You look like a wreck, we cannot let you go like this. We can take you to my place if you feel uncomfortable. It is not far from here”.

“Get away from me!” he shouted and start walking away.

“Sorry, we can’t” Sheila said, smiling, “we shouldn’t live you alone like that ...”

The four women started following him. He quickened his pace and they followed suit. He started running, and the women started running after him.

“I think we’re not even in the right direction, we should have turned left” Rick said.

“Well, I told you to turn left” said Jeniffer, his wife.

“No, you told me to turn right!”

“It is not my fault your not listening, I said left”

“I was listening to every fucking word you were saying, you said right”

“Whatever, just do a U-tur... Watch out!!!”

He pressed on the breaks and came to a full stop. There were two women in front of his car.

He opened the window “Watch where you’re going, you ...” he then noted both of them where shirtless, with their chest exposed. Both had quite lovely breasts. They both approached the open window “We’re truly sorry, sir” they said, “You like to punish us girls for being such bad girls? giggle” He closed the window. The girls pressed their breasts against the glass and blew kisses in the air.

“Fucking junky whores” he said and stepped on the gas.

“Watch your language! You’re not going to talk like this in front of the kids ”

“What kids”?

“The kids you’re never going to have if you keep on being such a pig!”

“I’m a pig?! You B...”

“Watch whe ...”

A man was running into the road, in front of their car. Rick slammed on the breaks and came to a full stop once more.

“You should watch where you’re driving. I think you hit him ...”

Rick opened the door and stepped out of the car. “Are you all right, sir?”

A group of four women came running toward them. They were all dressed in business suits that where quite unkempt, with too many buttons opened on their shirts. None of them where wearing bras, and their nipples where peeking from under their shirts.

“Please, help me ... these women are crazy ...”

“Here you are, Ray dear. Sheila will take care of you”

“Please... just take me away from them...”

“Ok, hop in” said Rick.

“What happened?” asked Jennifer.

“I .. I’m not sure, they went crazy, tried to rape me ...”

“Rape you?”

“I know how it sounds, but something is going on here ... something is not quite right ...”

There was a slight sign of disappointment on the four women’s face, but then they went on to another man that was watching the scene.

“What do you mean, not quite right?”

“Like this”, he said, pointing at a man and a woman kissing passionately at the corner of the street. They both where taking their shirts off, and then their pants. “Something is not right, I tell you”.

“Maybe ... maybe we should turn on the radio” said Jennifer, “maybe they say something”.

“On the radio? What do you expect them to say?” asked Rick.

“I don’t know. Maybe there is a convention of sex maniacs or something”.

“... hundreds of calls regarding sexual harassment, public indecency and even rape. The police spokesman said they are investigating into it and will give us more information as soon as they find anything. Rumors regarding some kind of military experiment with a secret drug has been denied”

“I told you something is going on, we should get the hell out of here” said Ray.

“We cannot get out of town now. We got tickets for ‘Rent’, we need to get to the theater” said Jennifer.

“You didn’t hear what the man in the radio said? People are getting crazy ... I’m not staying here” said Ray.

“What, because of some sex-hungry women? I’m sure we could handle it. We paid 50 bucks for those tickets” said Rick, “There is a buss station near the theater, you can take a buss from there to where-ever you want”.

When they got to the theater, however, there were about 20 men and women at the entrance to the theater, some of them dressed, some partly undressed and some completely naked, all engaged in various sexual activities. “Say, isn’t she the girl from the poster?” pointed Rick at a women that was busy riding some man. “I think this one there is from the poster as well, but I’m not sure without the clothes” said Jennifer.

“Told you, something happens to people in this town, and it is going to happen to us as well if we don’t hurry up and get out of this town”.

“Maybe you’re right”, said Jennifer, “I think we should leave, before we end up like that ...” she said, pointing at the pink mass on the stairs, “and I think the show is not going to be on tonight anyway”.

“I, for one, would really mind if you’ll become a bit more like that”, said Rick, “you’ll be much more fun ... Ouch!”

She kicked his leg. “You’re not even close to being funny”.

“O, no.. “ said Rick at the time they left the town, “we’re running out of gas”.

“I told you to fill the tank before we where leaving” said Jennifer.

“Never mind, there’s a gas station just a mile from here” Ray told them.

They got to the gas station and were greeted by the young woman that worked there.

“Hello, what can I do for you?” she said.

The gas station girl had a long, light brown wavy hair. She was somewhat chubby but not fat. As she leaned towards Rick, he could clearly see her big breasts under her t-shirt. She wasn’t strikingly beautiful but she was pleasant to look at nonetheless. “Yes, fill it up. Regular” said Rick.

“Do you want me to check oil and water? Can I serve you guys in any other way?” she looked at both men in the car suggestively.

“N..no, thanks” said Rick.

“Are you sure? C’mmon, we could have some fun! It’s for free!” her hands stroked her body, lingering on her big breasts. “And I am sooooo horny ...”

“Don’t you dare! you leave my husband alone” said Jennifer.

“Oh, I’m sorry, didn’t mean to offend you. You can have fun with me too ... or, if you’re not into women, I’m sure Jeff will be happy to entertain you... Jeff!”

At the same time, another car arrived into the gas station. A girl came running out of the car. She was young, probably 18 or 19, she had lithe, athletic figure, long strait, blond hair. She looked very fragile. “Help!” she cried, “Please help me! My boyfriend got crazy!”

A man got out of the car. His zipper was open, and a proudly erect penis sprang out of his pants. “But Lucy, I love you!” he said. “I just want to make you happy... bring you joy ...”

She ran towards the gas station girl. “Please, help”.

“Sure”, said the girl, smiling, “come over here”.

Lucy approached the gas station girl, “it’s alright, it is both of us now against him” she said.

“Thank you” said Lucy. “Sure, no problem. Always happy to help” answered the girl, and started running her hands over Lucy’s body.

“Wh.. what are you doing?” asked Lucy. “Why, helping you to relax ... you will have much more fun with your boyfriend if you’re more relaxed”.

“Wha... Leave me! Please!” Lucy cried, struggling to escape.

In the meanwhile Jeff, the other gas station employee, got to them and helped to hold Lucy while her boyfriend approached them, ready to enter his erected penis into his girlfriend.

At that moment Ray went out of the car, pushed the two gas station employees away from Lucy, and grabbed her into the car. “Hey, this wasn’t very nice”, said the girl, still smiling. “If you don’t want me to have fun with you, can’t you at least let me have fun with her?”

At the same time, another car arrived. It was a open convertible with two boys and two girls. The girls where without their shirts and the boys where without their pants. “C’mon, lets get out of here” said Ray. “But ... we need gas ...” Rick said.

“You want to get raped by those freaks? We’ll find another gas station” Jennifer said, in agreement with Ray. “Alright” Rick and drove out of the gas station. They heard Lucy’s boyfriend calling “Lucy, come here, I want to fuck you”. “Come on”, said the gas girl to him, “lets go after your girlfriend and those cute guys, we can have some fun on the way”.

“Ouch”, cried Rick as he felt his wife kicking him, “What was that for?”

“You think I didn’t notice the way you looked at that girl at the gas station?” she said, “You wanted her, didn’t you?”

“No, absolutely not” answered Rick.

“You are a terrible lier” his wife scolded him, “... I know you wanted that slutty girl”.

“... reports that today’s wave of attacks are suspected to be a result of a behavior modifying parasite that is sexually transfered” said the voice on the radio. “CDC advice everyone to stay at their homes and avoid contact with anyone that display any of those symptoms. Anyone that makes sexual contact with an infected person will become infected as well ...”

“Thank you”, Lucy told Ray, “You saved me ... without you I would be like them by now ... a sex crazed .. zombie or whatever ”

Ray could help but imagine sweet innocent Lucy as a sex-crazed horny slut, and then scolded himself for having such thoughts. Rick, on the other hand, imagined the gas station girl and Lucy giving him a blow job. He didn’t feel any guilt about it, but he did try to hide his forming erection from his wife.

“Don’t thank me yet, we’re not out of danger” Ray answered, “and I’m afraid we might be out of gas soon ...”

They were in the middle of nowhere when the car stopped, with an empty tank. They were about 20 miles from town and another 25 miles till the next town. There was nothing but woods on both sides of the road.

They didn’t have any time to waste. They knew two other cars where following them: Lucy’s boyfriend and the guys in the convertible. They got out of the car and started running into the woods. From behind them, they heard cars stop. “Here they are, lets go after them” a man said.

“Oh goody, a manhunt! This is so much fun!” answered a giggling girl.

They ran as fast as they could. “Wait, we need to slow down” Jennifer said, “I cannot run too fast with these shoes”.

“We cannot stop”, Ray told her, “they are right behind us”.

“It is going to get dark soon” Lucy said.

“Right, we need to find a place to hide before dark” answered Ray.

“Do you have any idea where we’re going?” Rick asked him.

“I’m not sure ... there might be some people living around here, there should be some farms on the other side of the woods, but I’m not sure how long it would take to get there”.

“And what if the people in those farms are ... infected as well?” asked Jennifer.

“Well then, we can’t find out without getting there, can we?” answered Ray, “and anyway, those places are usually quite isolated, so there is a good chance they didn’t have any contact with infected people till now”.

“Here they are, not far away” they heard a guy said, “Lucy, you are so hot, I want you!”

The girls in the chasing party giggled in return. “Where are you folks? We girls are soooo horny ... we want to fuuuck your brains out!”

Right then Jennifer stumbled on something and fell down. “Ouuuuuch!” she cried, “I think I sprained an ankle ...”.

“Come on, I’ll help you to get up” said Ray.

“Ouch! Ouch!” she cried, as she tried to step on her leg, “I can’t ..”

“You have to try!” said Ray, “It’s our only chance”.

“No!” she weeped, “I can’t, it hurt. I’m just slowing you down anyway, you go without me ...”

“We’re not leaving you” said Ray.

“No, that’s Ok, you go on ... maybe I can even slow them a little. Don’t worry about me, I’ll just become the slut Rick always wanted ... right, hubby?”

“Jenny, really ...”

“Sh... “ Ray whispered, “over there ...” he pointed at a hiding place in the woods, “Lay down, don’t make a sound”. They got to the hiding place and laid there as quietly as they could.

“Which way did they went?” a girl asked.

“Maybe they are hiding somewhere around here”, Lucy’s boyfriend said.

Lucy was twitched in her place as her boyfriend stood within a spit distance away from her.

“Come on, love bunnies, get out of you rabbit hole” the gas station girl said, and the other girls responded with giggles..

“O buuunnieeees! my pussy is so wet thinking about you!” she said while taking her shirt off. She was no more than few steps away from them, and they could see her stroking herself passionately. Lucy’s boyfriend joined her, fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples. In the meanwhile, one of the other boys was kissing passionately one of the girls while the other boy was licking the other girl’s pussy. “Don’t you want to fuck my wet little pussy, little bunnies?” she said.

“I can’t see them” she finally said.

“Maybe they went that way”, Lucy’s boyfriend said.

The four people waiting few more minutes in their hiding place until they were certain their chasers were far enough.

“Maybe we should just wait here”, said Jennifer. “I can’t get very far with my leg anyway”.

“No”, said Ray. “They will eventually understand they are in the wrong direction, and they’ll come back looking for us here. We must move now”.

“But – I can’t ... I can’t walk”.

“You have to try. I’ll carry you if I must” said Ray.

They got up and started walking, while Ray supporting Jennifer and currying here in some of the more difficult areas. Their pace was very slow, but they managed to walk like this for almost a mile, when they heard giggling voices once again from behind.

“They are back on our trail” said Ray.

“This is hopeless, They are going to catch us. Maybe we should give up, maybe it is not that bad to be infected” said Rick.

“I knew it! I knew you wanted to fuck that slut!” said Jennifer.

“Silence! We’re not going to give up, and we’re not going to get caught”, said Ray, “I do not wish to become a mindless sex zombie, and neither do you, I’m sure. Getting your mind eaten by some parasite is worse then dieing. This is a war we are not going to loose” said Ray.

“If we’re not going to loose this war, we better do it soon” said Rick, “they are going to get us in less than five minutes at this pace. Do you have any idea how are we going not to loose this war?”

“Look, a house, down there!” said Lucy.

“Damn, you’re right. Here is your answer, Rick” said Ray.

They got to the house and knocked on the door. No answer.

Their chasers where approaching fast.

“Look, here are our naughty little bunnies” called the gas station girl, “come, my poor, cute little bunnies. There is no reason to escape, Melanie’s pussy is so hot for you!”

“Hello, anybody here?” Ray knocked on the door again.

“Hey Lucy, I came back”, Lucy’s boyfriend said, approaching them.

Lucy was shaking. She clung tightly to Ray’s arm, seeking his protection.

“Come on, please, open up” she mumbled.

Three man and three women were approaching fast towards the four besieged people. The men had fully erected penises and the women had erected nipples, they were all smiling and had an hungry look of a predator approaching its prey.

“Rick, can I trust you to help me punch them if they get to us? We are outnumbered but we might have a chance of wining if we fight for our life ...”

“I don’t know, I never punched anyone before” said Rick.

“Oh, give me a break” said Jennifer, “Mr. Never-punched-anyone”.

Their chasers where few feet away from them when the door opened. A grumpy old man was standing behind the door, holding a shotgun.

“What do you want?!”

“Help us. Those people are chasing us, they are insane”, said Lucy.

“Yes, I can see that” said the old man.

“Please, let us in ...”

“Wait, but how do I know you’re not all part of some prank?”

“Yes”, said Melanie, the gas station girl, “we are just playing a game, having some fun”, she giggled, “Sorry for waking you up, old man, it wasn’t nice of us. I told them not to do this. You can go back to sleep now”.

“No, don’t listen to her, let us in” said Ray and stepped towards the door.

“Another step and I shoot all of you” said the old man. “I may be old, but trust me I know how to use a gun”.

“Let them in, daddy”, a young woman’s voice came from within the house, “I recognize his voice, we know this man”.

“Right, right”, said the old man, rubbing his eyes, “you are that man from Gill’s hardware, aren’t you?”

“Yes, thats me, Ray Gill of Gill’s hardware. Can we come in?”

“Alright, come in”.

“And don’t let those people get anywhere near you, they are insane and dangerous”

“Trust me, they won’t come near me” said the old man. “Go away, you crazy people! One bad step and I’m putting a hole through all of you”.

The four came in.

A blond girl, around 20 years old, greeted them. She was extremely beautiful, which was quite a contrast to her ugly old father. The men couldn’t help but stare at her perfect feminine curves and big, probably D-cup, breasts.

“You must excuse my father for his rude manners”, she said, “but you cannot be too careful these days with strangers. I’m Ashley, by the way, and this is my father, Jeremiah”.

“Nice to meet you too Ray and friends” said Jeremiah. “And what, prey tell, brings you to my humble residence in the middle of the night, with those half naked crazy folks chasing you?”

“You haven’t heard anything on the news? You don’t have a TV or a radio?”

“No, I don’t have a TV, don’t need dat damn thing, and the radio was broken few months ago ...”

“Then you never heard about that parasite, infecting people, turning them into sex maniacs?”

“What parasite? I may be old but I ain’t stupid, you know. There is no such parasite”

“You don’t believe me? Take a look at the window”

The old man opened the window and saw the six people engaged in passionate sex. He loaded his rifle and shot in the air. “The next time ain’t going to be a warning” he shouted at them, “Take your filthy asses and leave now”.

“Oh, your gun is so big and sexy ”, said Melanie with a giggle.

He loaded the gun again and pointed at them.

“All right, all right, we’re going. You’re no fun at all ...” she said.

“Damn dem drunken kids!” said Jeremiah, “but it doesn’t prove a thing. Just drunken kids, that is all”.

“All right, you don’t have to believe us”, said Ray, “but I hope all the windows in your house are sealed well. If you wouldn’t want them to break into your house and infect all of us, including your daughter”.

“Pah! If dem drunken kids touch one hair on my daughter’s hair, they ain’t gonna live to see tomorrow” answered Jeremiah.