The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Night Worth Begging For

Tags: ff, fd, ds, hm

Nora writhed naked on the floor of her cabin, knowing that she would cum any second now. The icy wind howled through the woods outside and Nora, struck by a mad urge, let loose a howl of ecstasy to challenge the storm. The fireplace radiated warmth over her clay colored skin, but the heat’s touch was nothing compared to the bliss that was Regina’s fingers inside of her cunt.

Regina was crouched above her, one hand teasing Nora’s breasts while the other stayed between her legs, constantly driving her wild. The flickering fire bathed Regina in orange light and dark shadows, both fighting to cover her perfect body. Nora stared at Regina’s breasts and let out a longing whimper.

She needed Regina so badly. Needed to feel her fingers inside of her. Needed to feel her mouth on her tits. Needed to feel Regina’s nails clawing down her skin. Anything Regina chose to give her, Nora would eagerly accept.

“Please, please…” she begged, hips bucking up desperately against Regina’s hand.

Regina’s face was in shadow, but her eyes still shone with that irresistible shade of green. Nora knew she was grinning down at her triumphantly, as if she’d defeated Nora and was claiming her prize. Then it occurred to Nora that this was exactly what Regina was doing.

“Beg for me,” Regina cooed.

* * *

Hours earlier, Nora was at her regular table in the back corner of the bar, polishing off another beer and thinking of how nice it would be to get laid tonight. Not that she expected some gorgeous lesbian to fall into her lap. The same way she didn’t expect there to be any top shelf liquor behind the bar. Nora came in for the same reason as the other truckers, tourists and transients; in the hope that they can spend the night drinking or hooking up with a woman, but with the expectation that they’d only get cheap beer and the usual local girls. All Nora expected was to burn through another lonely Saturday night at the dingy, cheap dive called the Handle Bar.

The biker bar had it’s own charm… probably hidden in the back somewhere with the kegs. Even with the new ski resort that had opened a few miles west, Nora knew that the odds of another lesbian traveling through was low, but Nora had still gotten lucky more than enough times to keep her coming back to gamble on the dive bar.

Nora knew better than anyone that she’d have a lot more luck with the women if she smoothed off some of her rough edges, but Nora refused to bend for anyone. Living alone in the Canadian wilderness had trained Nora to be tough, just as her parents had taught her. Hunting off the land her ancestors had survived on for centuries, Nora knew that only the strongest could survive here in the frozen woods. Her sense of pride had been well earned, and not even past girlfriends had been able to convince Nora to part with it.

Still, on cold nights like this, Nora felt like she could stand to compromise a little if it meant sleeping next to the warm body of a pretty girl. Just a little, of course.

Nora was working through her fourth beer when Pete Cage came over to check on her. He was the young bartender that all the girls loved. Nora didn’t see the appeal, for obvious reasons.

“Get you another one, Nora?” he asked. He flashed his playboy smile and Nora tried to remember which teeth were the false ones. It was probably just force of habit for someone so popular, since he obviously wasn’t flirting with Nora. The last time Pete Cage had tried to ask her out he’d appealed to her Native American heritage by calling her Pocahontas and asking if they could ‘spend the night together in her tee-pee.’ She’d nearly broken a knuckle knocking out two of his teeth. Nora had paid his dental bills, of course, and Pete Cage paid her respect whenever she came in.

“I’m fine, Pete.” Nora gave him a nod, then took another depressing look around the bar. “Looks like I’m striking out tonight, so I suppose I better be sober enough to drive home.”

“I still think you’re crazy for driving that beat up thing through the woods at night. One of these days I keep expecting you to be found in a ditch somewhere frozen half to death.”

Nora chuckled and sipped her beer. “The trick is to be fearless. Still, I really was looking forward to spending tonight warming up some beautiful woman in her hotel room.”

“No need to be bitter over it,” Pete mocked, scooping up her empty bottles onto a tray. “You hook up with more women here then I do.”

“That’s a low bar to beat,” Nora said cheerfully. Pete scowled at her, but his mood improved when Nora slid him the cash for her drinks, along with a good tip. So what if it took some extra bucks and the occasional punch to keep Pete civil? Compared with the rest of the Handle Bar’s colorful patrons, Pete wasn’t too bad to joke around with, at least when he wasn’t trying to get into your pants.

Pete unfolded the cash and began to unceremoniously count each bill to see what he’d made. It was another bad habit of his that would earn him a punch someday. Nora was going to say something to him, but the sound of the front door opening caught his attention. Pete turned to the door, and so Nora just focused on finishing off her beer. She was barely even paying attention when he spoke up.

“Come on, Nora, it’s not my fault we don’t get any quality women in— Jesus, look at the tits on her!”

Nora slammed the bottle down, glaring at Pete. “You know, maybe it’s comments like that, Pete, that end up scaring—”

Her voice dried up in her throat when she actually caught sight of the tawny haired woman who’d entered the bar. She was dressed in nothing more than a thin, cream colored leather jacket and jeans against the nearly sub-zero temperatures. What really caught Nora’s attention, though, along with the attention of the entire bar, was her low cut shirt which showed off her impressive cleavage.

Nora realized she was gawking and scolded herself for acting like a lovesick school girl, but she simply couldn’t drag her eyes off of the mysterious woman’s curves. For her part, the woman acted casually, like she wasn’t aware that every man and woman in the bar was fantasizing of fucking her. She only fueled everyone’s imaginations further when she went and leaned against the bar, showing off what Nora knew must have been one of the greatest asses she’d ever seen.

Pete Cage suddenly sprang to life, abandoning Nora’s empty bottles at the table as he ran to get behind the bar. Unfortunately for Pete, she’d already been helped by Maggie and the brunette was strutting away from the bar as he got there. Nora realized that the bar was still dead silent. The woman just kept a tiny smile on her face as she paced in a slow circle, seeming to take the place in. Then her eyes landed on Nora, eyes that she noticed were a wonderfully dark shade of green, and it was easy to notice since the woman was walking towards her now, and Nora’s heart started jackhammering faster and faster as she desperately tried to remember how you talked to a pretty girl and she kept getting closer with the heels of her black boots clicking on the ground and…

The old instincts kicked in as Nora let out a deep breath, her hands unflexing as she let the tension slide from her body. It was weird for her hunting instincts to take over, but Nora was grateful that they did. Her heart was still racing, only now Nora kept a firm hold on herself, stopping her anxiety from spiraling again. It was a meditative technique her mom had taught her, something hunters did to keep themselves from being caught up in fear, and it was the only thing that allowed Nora to keep a casual smile on her face as the stunning woman sat down at her table as comfortably as if it had been reserved for her.

“My name’s Regina,” the stranger said, her red lips wearing a confident smile.

Even her voice is beautiful, Nora thought, but kept her composure. “I’m Nora. Your jacket seems pretty thin for Canadian weather.”

Regina tilted her head slightly, her expression never changing. “Do you really wish that I was covered up more?”

The teasing tone in her voice was obvious, yet Nora couldn’t stop her imagination from undressing Regina, savoring the image, but Nora kept her breathing steady and maintained her cool.

She gave Regina a cocky grin. “I just don’t want you freezing to death before I get you back to my place.”

Regina’s smile faltered, her eyes darkening as they seemed to stare into Regina. She was expecting a pushover, Nora realized. Pretty thing like her could bat her eyes and have anything she wanted, but Nora wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction. If they were going to sleep together it would be on her terms.

Sure enough Nora saw her break into a wide grin, a genuine smile this time and not just the pretty face she wore to fluster people. “I’m impressed. Not by the pick up line, of course.” Regina giggled. “That was incredibly cheesy, but it’s better than most people manage.”

“I’m guessing people take one look at your tits and forget how to speak, right?” Nora played it cool, not mentioning the fact that she’d almost gone speechless herself. It was all about keeping a check on your fear, just as she’d been trained. It was more about hunting in the woods than chatting up a smoking hot woman in a bar, but the principle was the same.

“You have a good eye for people,” Regina said, her finger circling the rim of her beer bottle. “And you certainly seem confident. I bet if I gave you a chance you’d actually be able to talk me back to your place.”

“Unless yours is closer,” Nora replied, still hoping for a warm night in a hotel. Not to mention the chance to have Regina out of her clothes sooner.

“It’ll be your place,” Regina stated easily, and Nora kept a straight face but felt her heart give a triumphant flip in her chest. Instantly Regina grinned, flashing her teeth and chuckling as if she’d seen Nora’s reaction clear as day. “Don’t cheer just yet, Nora. Whether we sleep together or not still depends on what you do next. Normally we’d jump through the usual hoops of small talk and flirting, but I’ve decided I’d like to fuck you, so I’ll make you a deal.”

It was getting increasingly hard for Nora to keep herself composed. Every second she sat across from Regina it felt like her body was heating up. Nora was certain she was already getting wet, and she didn’t think she’d ever been turned on so much just by talking to someone for about a minute. She leaned in closer as Regina lifted her beer bottle to her lips, but rather than drink she just seemed to keep the tip of the glass to her lips thoughtfully. Then Regina flashed a dark smile and Nora felt herself shivering.

“What do you have in mind?” Nora asked, suddenly afraid of what she might say. And when she spoke, Nora knew she’d been afraid for good reason.

“We’ll cut right to the chase. I’ll fuck you, but only if you kneel on the floor and lick my boots in front of everyone. Do that and I’m yours.”

Nora shot to her feet, outrage burning white hot at the back of her neck. Did this bitch really think that Nora would degrade herself like that just to get laid? It didn’t matter how horny she was or how ridiculously hot Regina was. No woman was worth that.

“Go fuck yourself,” Nora snapped, scowling as she snatched up her keys from the table. It happened so fast that Nora didn’t even see it. One second Regina was watching her with that same obnoxious look, and then suddenly she was reaching across the table with her hand on Nora’s wrist, holding her in place with surprising strength.

Nora stared at her in confusion, but then she remembered how pissed off she was and opened her mouth to shout. Only before the words could come out she saw Regina’s eyes shine with green light, as if fire were burning within her eyes. It was the first time Nora saw that impossible light, but it transfixed her completely.

“No, no, no,” she heard Regina say in a measured, mocking voice, seemingly unconcerned that her eyes were glowing. Regina flashed that dark, hungry grin again. “Silly Nora, you want to beg ME to fuck YOU.”

An electric spark flashed in Nora’s mind, and in its wake she felt something warm and sticky and sweet dripping through her thoughts. The pleasure was so sudden and unexpected that Nora could only let out a silent gasp as she stared into that wonderful green light that filled Regina’s eyes. Something was shifting inside of her. Nora could feel the change happening, but she had no idea what was being changed. Then Regina’s words sunk in, and all at once Nora realized that she was right. She did want to beg. Holy fuck did she want to beg.

Nora threw herself down at Regina’s feet hard enough to rock the floor. Every conversation in the bar dried up as they all turned to watch her. Their tough-as-nails Nora, who had won more bar fights than anyone, was crouched on all fours and frantically kissing at Regina’s black boots.

Nora lapped her tongue over the leather boots and ignored the strong sting of the rock salt that coated her shoes, dragged in from the snow outside. She even kept licking as the whispers and laughter started throughout the bar. But above all of that, what hurt most was the sound of Regina’s smug giggling.

It was enough to horrify Nora, though she couldn’t stop what she was doing. Even though this was the most humiliating moment of her life, hands down, it was nothing compared to how overpoweringly turned on she was. Nora felt her pussy actually dripping as she continued to debase herself by planting sloppy kisses on Regina’s boots. She switched from one foot to the other, shuddering as she felt her own wet arousal dripping down her thighs. How had she never known how good it was to beg and be degraded?

It was that thought which snapped Nora out of her daze. She blinked and lifted her lips away from the leather boots, her teary eyes pleading up at Regina. She had done all of this, and yet it only just occurred to Nora that she’d forgotten to actually beg her.

“Please fuck me,” she asked meekly, feeling so impossibly small down there on the bar floor. “We— we can go back to my cabin. Or your hotel. Or,” Regina shook, her need overpowering her. “Fuck, just throw me down in the road and do whatever you want. I just need you.”

Regina was smiling triumphantly, like she’d gotten exactly what she desired, but Nora still needed to be fucked.

“Please, Regina. I’m humiliating myself in front of everyone so please take pity on me and fuck my brains out.”

She watched Regina lift one boot into the air, turning it back and forth to inspect Nora’s work. Satisfied, she gave Nora the slightest nod.

Without hesitation Nora jumped to her feet and grabbed Regina by the arm, dragging her out of there as the bar exploded into laughs and cheers. Nora knew this was a night she would never live down, but that didn’t matter because Regina would fuck her, not them. And Nora was certain there wasn’t a man or woman in that bar who wouldn’t have done the same or worse for a night alone with Regina.

Things become a blur from there. Nora had driven them back through the dark woods on her snowmobile, she knew that. Regina had ridden behind her in that thin leather jacket, and yet even as they raced through the icy wind Regina insisted that she was fine. And Nora believed her, because every time she leaned in and kissed the back of Nora’s neck she felt how wonderfully warm those lips were. When Regina wrapped her arms around Nora it was almost as if her heavy down jacket weren’t even there. Nora swore that she could feel the heat radiating from Regina’s touch against her bare skin, which only became more teasing when Regina’s hands rose up to cup her breasts. Her fingers somehow penetrated every layer of clothing, impossibly making it feel like they were teasing her nipples directly.

Nora wasn’t afraid of crashing while distracted, though. She had the memory of slowing down once, begging Regina to stop before she accidentally drove them into a ditch, but Regina’s eyes had lit up with green light, sparkling so beautifully in the dark woods.

“We will be safe. Just drive. Do not think. Simply enjoy.”

From there her memory failed her, but Nora recalled pleasure and cold and warmth and wonderful hands and lips on her body. She must have driven like she were in a trance, because they suddenly pulled up before her cabin. Nora would have wondered how they’d gotten there at all, only that didn’t mattered. All that mattered was that when they were inside Regina would fuck her.

Nora made a mad dash for the door, slipping awkwardly in the snow like an excited child, full of enthusiasm and no coordination. Behind her, Regina gracefully slipped off of the snow mobile and followed, taking a slow pace that made her hips sway hypnotically, her green eyes filled with purpose. Nora couldn’t tear her eyes away, and it was a miracle that she’d blindly gotten the key in the lock and opened the door. This beautiful stranger was marching through the snow and freezing wind as if it couldn’t touch her, and Nora imagined that she was a goddess.

She thought that the dominant Regina would like that, and so Nora told her. Only instead of being flattered Regina actually stopped at the edge of the porch and let out an incredulous laugh.

“You think I’m a goddess?” Her plump lips were pulled back in a haughty smile, acting like she was insulted and amused.

Standing in the open doorway, Nora panicked. They were so close to going inside and fucking like animals, but of course she’d found a way to mess things up. Even after all that humiliating begging she’d managed to ruin it. Nora wanted to beg forgiveness, but she’d exhausted her imagination on ways to beg. Instead she stared helplessly as Regina stood with folded arms, her open jacket showing off her prominent tits, a reminder of what Nora wouldn’t get to have now.

“I—” Nora licked her dry lips. “I just thought… you were so beautiful… like you must be a… you know.”

Regina reared back her head and gave an ugly, braying laugh. The sounds was loud enough to frighten a flock of ravens into flight, the black birds nearly blotting out the night sky. Nora was frozen in place, shivering in the cold as she watched Regina laughing carefree, the wind ruffling her short brown hair.

“It was stupid. Just forget it,” Nora muttered.

That finally made Regina stop. She did her best to stifle her amusement and managed to give Nora an apologetic smile. “Sorry, Nora. I’m simply a sucker for dramatic irony.”

“And what’s ironic about calling you a goddess?” Nora asked with a hard edge in her voice. She stood gripping the edge of the doorway, her face numb from the cold wind while the cabin promised warmth behind her. Her knees threatened to buckle again, to drop her to the ground so she can plead and beg again, but Nora refused to be toyed with anymore. “Well?”

“It’s just that you called me something divine,” Regina explained, running a hand through her stylishly short brown hair. As her hand passed over her forehead, Nora noticed two locks of her hair stood up like cowlicks. Only then she noticed that it wasn’t two peaks of hair but horns, black curving horns that were growing larger as she watched. “And to a succubus, that’s pretty hilarious.”

The horns curled back over the top of her head, with jagged points that glistened, and even as Nora stared in disbelief she couldn’t shake the idea that even Regina’s horns were beautiful. Regina’s eyes flashed their green power again, and suddenly her brown hair began to glow with faint golden light. Starting at the roots and spreading out beautifully, coating her short hair with lustrous gold. But when the light reached the end it kept going. Spreading down to her shoulders as the rich metallic-gold hair grew and grew.

The wind kicked up hard, but even as it stung at her eyes Nora refused to look away from the impossible sight. Regina’s hair whipped into the air above her, now nearly two feet long and still growing. Nora relaxed as the wind fell away, only Regina’s hair continued to float in the air, locks of glowing gold hair swaying and whipping like something alive.

At some unheard command Regina made her hair twist together, coiling itself into an elegant braid. Nora took in the sight of it, only it looked less like braided hair and more like a scorpions tail. As if proving Nora right, the long lustrous braid lifted itself into the air and whipped down to the porch, a loud crack filling the air as it struck. Nora flinched, and as the braid pulled back she noticed a thin, deep gouge in her porch.

She looked back to Regina, shocked to see that she was suddenly topless. Even with onyx black horns crowning Regina’s head and a living braid swishing excitedly behind her, all Nora could focus on was how beautiful Regina’s breasts were: two swells of pure perfection.

Regina licked her lips and lifted a hand to cup one of her breasts. Her tail slithered around her stomach, shining like gold as it coiled about her. It was the golden light that drew Nora’s attention away, making her remember all of the other impossible things about Regina beyond her tits. But even as she took in Regina’s demonic appearance, her instincts to run for shelter were nearly overpowered by her utter awe at the predator before her. She was equally frightening and compelling.

“Well? What do you think?”

Her voice broke the spell, and Nora took a step back as her eyes darted to the shotgun on the wall.

Regina gave a crisp laugh. “I knew you’d be fun, Nora. Most of my prey run for it, but you instantly thought about taking me on.” She licked her lips, her long braid slithering with excitement. “I like that. Not that your shotgun would work on me.”

She still had one hand playing with her breast, so Regina extended a nail and it grew into a claw. Nora went pale as she watched Regina use it to cut through the flawless skin between her breasts, only there wasn’t even a trace of blood. The cut instantly healed behind the claw, the wound only visible long enough for Nora to know it was there. Regina pulled her hand away with a flourish, and the last thin line of the cut sealed, leaving her as perfect as before.

“I’m very durable. So feel free to be as rough with me as you’d like,” Regina said with a flirty wink.

Nora shook her head, feeling like she was losing her mind. “What do you want.”

“To fuck you,” Regina purred, the desire clear in her voice. “Just like I said. Like you begged for.”

All at once it clicked and Nora’s gaze darkened. “You made me do that,” she accused, and Regina simply shrugged.

“You wouldn’t have done it otherwise, and you’re just adorable when you’re begging.” Regina closed her eyes and let out a moan, and Nora knew she was fantasizing about it. The way she had licked her boots without any dignity at all. Anger flared up in Nora’s stomach, but it was nothing compared to the sudden rush of pure need that passed through it. The idea that Regina so clearly relished the memory, was so clearly savoring the memory of her, made Nora feel proud in a way that she knew was wrong, but couldn’t deny.

Regina began walking and Nora stumbled back into the cabin. Regina wasn’t attacking though. She walked with calm purpose, her hips swaying. Nora recognized it as the gait of a predator who is confident of their victory. Regina had to duck her head to avoid the tips of her horns catching the top of the doorway. It took everything Nora had to keep standing her ground instead of fleeing. Animals that ran were easily chased down.

“You made me beg like that in front of everyone,” Nora spat again, clinging to her wounded pride. It was the only thing stopping her from throwing herself to the floor to beg for Regina to fuck her like she’d promised.

“Don’t try to act like you didn’t enjoy it,” Regina said, scolding her the way a teacher would. “Like you didn’t instantly want to beg me to go home with you the second I walked in the bar. You were just too afraid to say so, which is why I helped you. I gave you the courage to plead the way you really wanted.”

“That’s not true!” Nora yelled, though deep down part of her knew she was lying. She’d wanted Regina from the first moment she saw her, had even thought to herself that she’d give anything for the privilege to fuck her, but that was just an idle thought. She didn’t actually want to beg like that, or at least, she didn’t think she did.

Regina’s lip curled into a grin, and it was like she could see Nora’s doubt. “I could smell how wet you were. How soaked you were as you let yourself free and licked my boots to please me.” Regina took a step closer, her nostrils flaring before she let out a satisfied hum. “I can smell how wet you are now, Nora.”

Nora shivered, knowing that she couldn’t deny this. Her panties were soaked, and even though there was an actual monster in her cabin, Nora still couldn’t wait to fuck her. The cabin felt oppressively hot after the cold of the woods outside. Nora felt the air pressing down on her, smothering her.

Her jacket hit the floor before Nora knew what she was doing, and by the time Nora came to her senses, she was already unbuttoning her shirt, her pale blue bra half exposed.

Nora yelped and pulled her shirt closed. “Stop making me do things!”

Regina stared at her, surprised, before she broke into a delighted laugh. “That wasn’t me, sweetie.” Regina held a hand out to Nora, wiggling her fingers playfully. “My powers need me to touch you before I can change your desires, so if you felt the need to strip or do anything else… well, that’s all you.”

It was a lie, it had to be. She was some kind of demon, and Nora would have to be crazy to trust her. And yet… Regina’s smile was different from the knowing grin she’d worn back at the bar, when Nora was eagerly using her tongue to clean her boots. Instead, Regina seemed genuinely delighted. Which made Nora worry that she was actually telling the truth. That voice telling her to fuck Regina despite what she is, no, telling her to fuck Regina because she was a sexy demon… that was her own voice.

“I won’t fuck you,” Nora said quickly. “You’d just keep changing me. Giving me weird thoughts like before when I… you know.”

“Begged on your knees like a pathetic slave?”

The words hit Nora hard, and she struggled to stop herself from letting out a happy moan as her body shivered with delight.

“Right,” Nora replied, shakily. “Why would I let you manipulate me like that more?”

“Because it’s hot,” Regina said simply. “I can see every desire inside of you. All of the things you enjoy, the things you desire but try to ignore because they’re shameful or problematic. Even all those strange or sexy things you don’t even know you’re into yet.”

Regina stood there topless, beautiful and powerful, and Nora nearly expected a pair of bat-like wings to come flapping out, but apparently Regina only had the horns and a tail.

“My power is simple. While I’m touching someone I can choose one of their desires and amplify them. That casual interest of yours becomes a huge obsession. That thing you saw once suddenly becomes tantalizing. And the stuff you already love, well, I can make them feel nearly orgasmic on their own.”

Nora’s cunt nearly purred at the implication. The trap was obvious, but Nora still couldn’t stop herself from running through all of her favorite turn ons, imagining what they would be like. If Regina really could do what she had promised, the possibilities were nearly endless.

Nora tried to keep a straight face. She didn’t know yet that Regina could read her thoughts.

“So you’re trying to convince me that some part of me wants to beg like that?”

“A small part,” Regina admitted. “With the right person, I think you’d find being submissive and pleading like that a lot of fun. But I needed you begging immediately,” Regina said with an infuriating grin. “So, I tipped the scales in my favor. You loved begging for me, didn’t you, Nora?”

“No,” she lied.

“You’d love to beg me for more.”

“N-no,” Nora lied again, heart suddenly pounding.

“Then prove it. I told you I can only affect people if I’m touching them.” Regina brushed her hair back, that golden ponytail twisting happily behind her, curling over her shoulders like a pet snake. “Why don’t you beg me to touch you and change you more.”

Instantly, Nora knew that she would. It came over her like a flood, this crushing pressure made of pure need. Nora collapsed to her knees, shaking as her breath caught in her throat. She stared at the half naked succubus before her and all she could think of was when Regina had touched her hand back at the bar. How delicate the touch had been. How smooth her fingers felt. She wanted those fingers to touch her again. To caress her legs, to grab her throat, to slide into her cunt. Even if it meant letting this monster change her, Nora simply couldn’t stop herself as she found her hand reaching out, trembling.

“Pleeease,” Nora moaned. “I… please touch me. I need it. I want it.”

“Do you really?” Regina slowly walked closer, her boots clicking with each step and her tail swishing back and forth. Nora saw that Regina’s eyes were glowing with verdant light, and was licking her lips. Her heart told her to run and scamper away from the predator. Nora could practically see the horribly perverse ideas dancing in that green light, but even then, she couldn’t pull her hand away.

“Ch—change me. Anything you want.”

Regina grabbed her hand and Nora gasped as that same charged feeling ran through her. It felt like touching a live wire that you knew was unplugged, but even then your stomach ties into a knot because you know what it would do if it had that high voltage running through it. Touching Regina was that same fearful inkling of potential. Only she had no clue what Regina would do to her, and so the excitement had no end.

“You’re all mine for the night,” Regina announced, gloating over her captured prey. “Now, let’s get you eager to play too.”

Nora didn’t know what she meant, until green sparks ignited in her mind and she found herself shaking. She needed… something. She needed it badly, longing for it like an addiction, only Nora had no idea what it was. Her body ached for it all the way down to her bones and if she didn’t have it soon Nora was afraid she’d go mad.

Then she opened her eyes and saw Regina standing above her, those enormous breasts calling to her. A growl rose in Nora’s throat as she stayed down on her knees for a moment, then suddenly leapt at Regina with a wild cry. Pouncing, she tackled Regina down to the ground, part of her surprised that a succubus would be so easy to take down, but that thought was lost in the bloodlust she felt right then as she took hold of Regina’s wrists and pinned them to the floor.

Regina bucked her hips to knock Nora off, but the hunter was more than capable of restraining her. She planted Regina’s arms beside her head, her nails digging in hard enough to make Regina cry out in pain. Something inside Nora roared with approval. The succubus had humiliated her in front of everyone, and had wanted to do so much more to change her, but now Nora was the one in control.

“Looks like you’re not going to be fucking with my head anymore,” Nora announced with a triumphant grin. Then she lowered her head and kissed at one of Regina’s breasts, savoring the sweet taste of her skin before biting down gently on the demon’s nipple. Regina whimpered as Nora tugged with her teeth, her body getting hotter with every one of Regina’s anguished cries. Nora continued to bite and tease Regina, only as she kept going, Regina’s sounds had at some point transformed into blissful moans.

Furious that she would try to enjoy this, Nora leaned forward until her mouth was at Regina’s shoulder. She felt Regina freeze underneath her, and knowing that she inspired this fear was turning Nora on like nothing she’d ever felt. Heart racing, cunt dripping, she bit down hard into Regina’s shoulder, growling as an animal as she wanted to inflict pain.

Instead, Regina’s hips began to grind against Nora’s leg as the succubus cried out in orgasm. Nora pulled back in shock, watching with disbelieving eyes as Regina moaned and writhed in pleasure. Regina’s green eyes looked up at her, pleading now.

“Please… bite me again.”

And Nora wanted to. She wanted to bite Regina so she would keep making those delicious cries of pain and bliss. To scratch her skin and smack her face and watch Regina get off on being used. Nora wanted to grab Regina by the horns and sit on her face, ordering her to eat her out and make her cum as punishment.

Nora threw herself back onto the floor. She was shaking hard, though it was impossible to say if it was with fear or arousal. Regina lazily rolled to her stomach, her fingers tracing loving circles around the red teethmarks on her shoulder.

“Why’d you stop? Don’t you want to bite me again? I’ve certainly earned some punishment, haven’t I?”

“You made me do that,” Nora snapped. Her eyes couldn’t stop staring at the bite mark she’d left on Regina. Somehow marking the succubus like that felt like the hottest thing she’d ever done.

Regina scoffed. “Don’t be crazy. I can’t control you, Nora. I just found something you like and made it so much more… appealing.” Her braided tail rose up behind her, looking like the tail of a scorpion ready to strike. Rather than lunge for Nora, though, the tail slithered down Regina’s stomach and wriggled between her legs. Nora gasped as she watched the lithe tail slip into Regina’s cunt and begin to fuck her, undulating in a soft rhythm. Regina caught Nora staring and laughed. “You know that you want more.”

“N-no.” Nora gulped. “If I do… you’ll just change me again.”

“That’s right,” Regina purred, her tail fucking her faster. “And it’ll be the greatest thrill of your life. The same as what you felt a few seconds ago. What fetish will I make your new favorite thing next?” The succubus made a show of creasing her brow, lost in thought while that golden tail continued to pump into her, spreading the smell of her sex through the cabin. The smell was making Nora’s head swim. She wanted to pin the demon down again, scratch her and bite her and kiss her and fuck her into oblivion. It didn’t matter if these hellcat desires weren’t her own; the fact that they’d been implanted didn’t do anything to diminish how wonderful they felt.

Slowly, Nora crawled towards Regina across the floor. She hated feeling like a cornered animal, betrayed by her own lust. She loved being manipulated like this, made to grovel as she was changed. She hated this demon and wanted to kill her. She loved the demon and wanted to never stop fucking her. To see just how far Regina’s powers could go, until she drowned in sweet, sinful pleasure.

“You’re not going to let me go, are you?”

“Nope,” Regina replied, arching her back and rocking her hips to the rhythm of the tail fucking her. Nora couldn’t take her eyes off of the sight, the almost hypnotic rhythm of that braided tail slipping in and out of Regina’s wet lips. “I knew I wanted you the moment I saw you, Nora.” Regina opened her eyes. “But I’m not forcing you to fuck me. I’m simply not going to sleep with you. You can sit there and wait until I leave at dawn, and then you’ll never see me again. Or you can play my game with me, and we’ll share a night beyond anything you’ve ever imagined.”

“So I can be frustrated as hell while you sit here fucking yourself?” Nora let out a dry laugh. “As if that’s any choice at all.” Her thighs were rubbing together as her body begged to be touched. Meanwhile Regina laid on the floor of the cabin, seemingly lost in her own masturbation. She let out a happy moan and threw her head back, her jagged horns scratching easily against the hardwood floor and leaving two clean marks.

Finally, Nora knew she couldn’t take any more. With a deep breath, she swallowed her pride and embraced the artificial pleasure that came with begging.

“Please fuck me, Regina.”

“What was that?” Regina asked in a mocking voice. She cupped a hand to her pointed ear, acting as if she couldn’t hear. “I didn’t quite catch that.”

Nora felt the fire burn in her gut as her anger flared. Her hand snatched out and caught Regina’s chin, fingers digging in as she forced the startled Regina to stare at her. “We’re going to fuck,” Nora demanded. Then the confidence melted into into a simpering need. “Please fuck me. Do whatever you want to me.” Her fingers tightened against Regina’s jaw. Nora could barely make sense of her thoughts as her mind was split between that animalistic need to dominate and the submissive craving to plead and humiliate herself. She wanted to beg. She wanted to hurt. She wanted to roll over. She wanted to pounce on Regina. There was something magical about the clash of desires, and Nora noticed that it was a thrill she’d never known to let her mind be swept up in Regina’s control.

A deep longing hit, a constant fixture in her swirling thoughts, and Nora clung to it desperately. The only thing she knew for certain was that she wanted more. Her dazed eyes cleared as she bared her teeth at Regina.

“Make me love whatever sick thing you want, but you’re going to do something about how ridiculously fucking horny I am. Got that?”

Regina broke into a grin, and Nora was amazed her teeth weren’t pointed like a wolf’s. “All you had to do was ask.” Her eyes shone with brilliant green light again. “Strip.”

The statement caught Nora off guard, but suddenly it became the only thing she could think of. Strip. It burned in her mind; glittering letters engulfed in neon green flames. Nora leapt to her feet and clawed at her clothes. Strip. She had to strip.

As soon as her shirt was off Nora felt the pleasure churning in her body. It swirled across her skin, tingling with an electric charge. Every inch of her exposed skin felt luxurious, and so Nora began ripping at her bra and actually tore the clasp apart. The bra was ruined but she didn’t care. Nora threw it aside and let out a hitching moan as that delicious sensation washed over her tits.

Nora saw that Regina was watching her with an adoring gaze, and somehow knowing that she was stripping for the succubus only made the experience better. She shivered and enjoyed how it made her feel, and then her hands were back in motion as she yanked her pants down hard, not even bothering to unbutton them. Her pants and panties came down in one clean motion, but then Nora realized she still had her boots on and her pants were now bunched up against them.

Nora let out a desperate noise as she kicked at her feet. Her pussy was dripping from the impossible pleasure of being exposed, but part of Nora’s mind knew that she hadn’t fully stripped unless she was completely naked. She began tearing at the laces of her boots frantically, but in her mad hurry Nora lost her balance and fell over onto her ass, drawing a laugh from Regina as she watched. Nora didn’t care what she looked like, though. She had a mission, and no pair of boots were going to stop her.

With a triumphant cry Nora kicked off one boot, then the other, and then her pants were being thrown down in celebration. Nora rolled over onto her knees, her eyes fluttering as the pleasure hit new heights. She reveled in being naked, in being stripped, and all for Regina to enjoy.

“So how was that?” the succubus asked, tittering. “Did it feel like every other time you’ve undressed?”

“No,” Nora panted, chest heaving. “This… fuck, I’ve never felt so great in my life.”

When Nora opened her eyes again she gulped, watching the way Regina was crouched on all fours and crawling closer, a predator with hungry eyes. Her braided tail was still fucking her even as she crawled, slipping in and out of her cunt as her hips swayed.

“Like I said, sweetie, I enhance the pleasure. Imagine feeling this wonderful every time you did the most boring chores.”

Nora bit her lip. “I think I’d go insane.”

“Probably,” Regina laughed, finally reaching the naked Nora. She stayed on all fours as she kissed at Nora’s belly, planting her lips on each of the hunter’s abs. “But what a way to go, huh?”

Nora nodded her silent agreement, her body refusing to stay still as Regina’s red lips continued to kiss and tease her stomach. Feeling like she couldn’t stand any more teasing, Nora grabbed hold of Regina’s horns and began pushing her lower, needing to feel those wonderful lips against her clit.

She felt Regina’s laughter in each kiss, but the succubus allowed herself to be lowered down until she was looking at Nora’s cunt. She let out a warm breath against those slick lips just to watch Nora squirm. Just as she leaned in to kiss Nora’s clit, Regina instead laid a hand on her thigh and made her eyes burn with that green light.

Regina raised her head up from between Nora’s legs, a devilish smile on her lips. “It would be so lovely to be gagged, wouldn’t it?”

Nora whimpered as it occurred to her just how true the words were. She’d seen video of women with ball gags on, and had idly wondered what it must feel like, but it was never something Nora thought would be for her. But now… now it would be lovely to be gagged.

She had to find a gag somewhere. Nora started to stand when Regina grabbed her hips and forced her back down to her knees. Just as she was about to protest, Regina ran her tongue over Nora’s clit and Nora promptly shut her mouth. It felt fantastic to finally feel relief after all of this, and the succubus’ tongue was everything Nora had dreamed it would be, but that still didn’t change the fact that her mouth wasn’t stuffed and so it was impossible to really enjoy herself.

Regina held Nora securely in place as her long tongue entered her cunt, but Nora barely paid any attention to being eaten out. Instead, she was desperately looking around for anything she could use to gag herself. Her eyes found her soaked underwear still balled up inside her discarded jeans. Nora hesitated, realizing that she would never in her life allow herself to stuff her own panties into her mouth. But then Regina’s tongue pushed itself deeper inside of her, deeper than any normal tongue could go, and Nora was reminded that she never expected to meet a real succubus either, so clearly tonight was a night for new experiences.

Giving in to the desire, Nora gleefully snatched up her panties and rolled them up tight, feeling her pussy juices dripping down her fingers as she squeezed the damp material. She tried to roll the panties neatly, but it wasn’t long before her lust took over and Nora simply opened her mouth wide and stuffed the panties inside. The taste of her own cunt was delicious as Nora eagerly pushed the panties past her lips with her fingers, not stopping until her mouth felt wonderfully full.

“I knew you’d be a fan of that one,” Regina said, her long tongue slipping out of Nora’s cunt.

“Hrmm ftth,” Nora moaned dreamily, the overwhelming pleasure becoming too much to bear. She felt like her thoughts were sticky and wet from everything happening, making it impossible to focus. Before she knew it, she was on her back, while Regina crawled on top of her, those green eyes flashing.

“Tonight you’re my plaything. And I’m going to make sure that you never forget me.”

Nora cried happily into her panties as Regina’s fingers slipped into her cunt. Nora didn’t know if she was using her powers to increase the sensation or if she was truly so horny that the simple touch was nearly orgasmic. All at once Nora broke down as she came hard, cumming on Regina’s fingers while the succubus licked at her tits with a grin on her face. Nora writhed on the floor of her cabin, her eyes wandering to the empty fireplace.

As if she suddenly noticed it too, Regina glanced to the fireplace as her eyes burned with green light. She snapped her fingers, the ones that weren’t deep inside Nora’s cunt, and suddenly the logs in the fireplace ignited. They settled into a warm, crackling rhythm, and Nora stared in wonder. She caught Regina gazing down at her, and though it pained her to do it, Nora reached up and spat out the panties from her mouth.

“Regina…” she whispered, in awe of this beautiful demon that had tortured her all night. “Please, don’t stop.”

“I won’t,” Regina promised, her golden tail whipping through the air behind her and the firelight dancing over her black horns. “For the rest of the night, you’re mine.”

Nora wrapped her arms around Regina and kissed hard, biting on the other woman’s lower lip until it was nearly bleeding. “I want you so badly,” Nora moaned. There was so much more she wanted to say, but her mind was breaking down from the sheer overload of everything that was happening. So instead, she kissed Regina again before dropping back to the floor and stuffing the panties back into her mouth. Gagged and naked, Nora spread her arms and offered herself as a sacrifice to satisfy the demon’s desires.

Nora was hers, and she wanted this pleasure to last for the rest of her life. Nora smiled as Regina’s tail coiled around one of her legs, before thrusting into her cunt. The final tethers of her sanity were cracking, and Nora eagerly let go. She stopped resisting, stopped expecting, stopped thinking altogether. Regina flooded fantasies and fetishes into her mind, and Nora merely became a vessel for her own, amplified perversions.

Regina’s green power took away her inhibitions, and gave Nora the power to explore everything she ever wanted. And Nora had so much to show her new succubus lover.