The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninjas Aren’t So Tough – Chapter Three

(with apologies to Frank Herbert)

By the time the recovery team arrived, Ayane had moved all three captives into the lounge. The treacherous ninja had taken the time to reprogram her friend’s Trappers in order to make their bondage more pleasing to the eye. After that she had attached similarly re-programmed devices to both Kaede and herself. So it was that a quite stunning scene greeted the men as they arrived.

Hitomi lay amid the remnants of the couch, white tethers standing out in stark contrast to her olive skin. The woman’s legs were secured at the ankles and mid thigh as well as both above and below the knees. Her upper arms were pinned to her sides, the bonds resting over and under her breasts. To complete the picture, the young woman’s wrists rested behind her back, a thin cord connecting them to her ankles. She was effectively trapped in a kneeling hogtie.

Jade sat next to her friend, wearing bonds of shiny black vinyl. Her small breasts were encircled, the same straps trapping her arms. Her ankles were bound to her knees, legs folded under her. The young woman’s wrists lay against each knee, tightly tied in place. Her bondage was not as stringent as her partner, serving to draw attention to her predicament, but it was clear to any observer that the ninja was not going anywhere.

Both girls wore their visors, coloured patterns swirling in spirals. Each had a gel pack attached securely to their groin, and it was very obvious that they were extremely aroused. Their nipples stood proud and their breath came in short gasps. Perspiration coated their bodies, mixing slightly with the saliva that dribbled around each captive’s rubber ballgag. The final part of their bondage was the small black box strapped to their thighs, lights flashing balefully to some internal rhythm.

Kaede lay on the opposite side of the room. Her bindings were formed from vivid green plastic. The computer programmer probably had the least complex tie, but the hogtie was still an efficient technique. Her arms were almost welded together behind her back, bound at the wrists and elbows. Further straps held her legs and even her big toes were tied together. Although she did not wear the visor or gel pack that decorated the other two captives, a brilliant green ballgag was buried deeply inside her mouth, muffling her moans.

Ayane had made sure that her own bondage was inescapable. Dark red ropes surrounded her body. The ninja’s legs had been bent double, so that the heels were touching her buttocks. Then her thighs had been pressed firmly against her chest. Ayane’s ankles and knees were secured in place with more rope. Her arms were wrapped around her legs, hugging tightly. Each wrist tied to the opposite elbow. The ninja did not feel that she needed either the visor or the gel pack, but like Kaede she also wore a ballgag, this one large and red, to match her bindings.

The men wasted no time in packing the girls up ready for shipment. They had been encouraged to lavish as much attention as possible on each woman’s bound body. The theory was that this would only serve to heighten the captive’s feelings of helplessness. In the end, the reasoning behind it was unimportant to the men themselves. The four bound women were quite literally manhandled into their respective packing crates, unable to resist as their bodies were molested, stroked and probed.

* * *

After they reached Master’s building the girls were separated. Both Hitomi and Jade were sent to the conditioning chambers. There, technicians reprogrammed their Trappers with less complex bindings. They also updated the information being played through the visors as well as changing the cocktail of drugs being administered. Neither of the two ninja would be allowed to awaken until they had absorbed and accepted this new programming.

Kaede waited in a special holding cell, she had been fitted with her own visor and gelpack. The technicians were not entirely convinced that the hacker had been “broken”, despite Ayane’s assurances. While she continued to drift, her mind molten and blank, the experts kept working on her. Sometime later, they managed to reinitialise her implants, thereby allowing the worm program free reign. Without any resistance, it was all over in a matter of minutes.

Ayane was released from her bondage and allowed to wake. The technical staff made no attempt to remove her Trapper, and the ninja knew that if she even tried to touch the black box, it would anaesthetise her. The thought made her squirm slightly; it was so delicious knowing that you were trapped and that at any moment you could be made helpless, (well, even more helpless). The ninja was ushered into the presence of her Master, where kneeling meekly, she began to make her report.

“Master”, she began quietly, her eyes downcast, “this girl has returned from her assignment. She has recovered the three other girls and has started their deprogramming. One girl is now free of her brainwashing and the other two are prepared”.

The ninja bit her lip, wondering if she should be bold. Her Master waited, apparently sensing that she wished to tell him more. She considered for a moment, before continuing with her report.

“There were no problems Master, but this girl begs that she be allowed to experience deprogramming again”.

The director looked at his servant and smiled, he already knew that the mission had been successful and he was looking forward to becoming acquainted with his new slaves. Ayane’s request startled him slightly, but he assumed that it was probably the result of experiencing her friend’s submission at first hand. That the computer operator had managed to break free from the worm program had been another surprise, but in the end it had merely delayed her inevitable enthrallment.

“But why would you need to be deprogrammed again slave?” he asked quietly, “Have you not been my perfectly obedient slavegirl?”

Ayane looked up briefly, before lowering her head again and focussing on the floor. Guilt and worry warred with her desire to be broken. In her mind’s eye she saw Kaede, her body responding as she was so utterly defeated. Another tremble of desire rolled over her and she made her decision.

“Please Master, this girl begs you to deprogram her again. She has not performed as a perfect slave and nearly let one of the other girls escape”, she announced.

The director smiled indulgently down at his slave, he knew that she was not been entirely honest, but there was no harm in reinforcing his control over her. He would start the process here and then he would visit his new guests to make sure that they were progressing nicely.

“Program, set state helpless ten, set state weak ten”, he commanded watching as Ayane fought to remain kneeling.

The ninja’s body trembled, her Master’s order allowing all her strength to flow away. She knew that she had to remain kneeling, but it was getting harder with each passing moment. Her desire to relax into the sensations warred with the need to obey. It felt so good, to be powerless, helpless, totally at the mercy of her owner.

“Just lie back my pretty slave”, Master told her, “you are, after all, too weak to do anything else. Aren’t you?”

Ayane sighed and gave into the sensations. She slowly dropped, trying to unfold her legs as she did so, but in the end she was too drained to manage even that. The ninja sprawled happily on her back, legs still tucked beneath her, as if kneeling. She felt as weak as a kitten, her body heavy and loose. She knew that her Master could do what ever he wished, and that she could do nothing to stop him. That understanding made her moan, leaving her aroused and trembling.

“That’s good”, he complimented her, “Now tell me, did you enjoy watching your friends submit?”

“Yes Master”, the ninja agreed.

“Mmmm”, he mused, “and I suppose that this is what sparked your desire to be deprogrammed again?”

“Yes Master”, she confessed, feeling her cheeks beginning to warm.

“That’s okay”, he laughed, “You are such a good girl. I am very pleased”.

His compliment lifted the young woman gently, her pleasure slowly rising to orgasm. The effect was almost soothing, although she was left panting and moaning when it ended. It felt so good to please and serve, submitting to her Master’s wishes. Breathlessly she gasped her thanks, feeling her body respond once more as her obedience was rewarded.

Very gradually, the director took her back through the slow stages of her own original enslavement. Reinforcing here and rewarding there. Of course, this time there was not even the barest trace of resistance. Ayane wanted this, wanted to be beaten, to be forced to surrender. Part of her recognised that she was not responding as dramatically as Kaede had. It was almost as if she had lost something when she was first broken. But, the intense pleasure quickly stripped away her doubts, leaving her feeling reborn.

* * *

Ayane’s eventual reward was to supervise the imprinting of the first of her friends. Having completed the majority of Kaede’s enslavement, it seemed only sensible for her to finish the process. Master would deal with the other two ninja but she found herself thrilling to the thought of how much he was trusting her.

Dismissing the technicians Ayane advanced on the pretty hacker. Very carefully she removed her visor and then began to peel the gelpack loose. Next she tapped a simple code into Kaede’s Trapper, thereby stopping the flow of drugs. Idly tapping her fingernails against the bed on which she lay, the ninja waited for her friend to rouse from her slumber.

It did not take long, showing surprising strength the young woman began to wake. First only her eyelids flickered, but soon she was urging them to open. Confusion showed on her face as she tried to understand what was happening. Suddenly her eyes focussed on Ayane and they burnt with recognition, mixed with fear and anger. The ninja responded immediately.

“Delta state”.

Ayane watched, fascinated, as the fire in her friend’s eyes slowly died. The captive ninja moaned into her gag, shaking softly in response to the soft climaxes forced upon her when the trigger registered. Very carefully she unbuckled the gag and gently she began massaging Kaede’s jaw.

They gazed into each other’s eyes and Ayane spoke softly, sealing her friend’s fate.

“Imprint”, she breathed.

The next run of climaxes had started before Kaede’s lips could form the words. She was barely coherent when she finally spoke, but the meaning was clear.

“Yess mistress”.

Very gently she began to unstrap the other woman, allowing her hands to roam freely over her naked body as she did so. As soon as she was sure that Kaede was recovering from her reaction, she spoke again.

“Epsilon state”, she ordered.

Kaede lolled back against the couch, her face going slack as a soft groan issued from her mouth. Ayane continued to stroke and touch, each intimate caress carefully controlled and timed to perfection. The other woman responded immediately, her body leaping in an effort to retain contact. Every time she would draw away, Kaede tried to press against her.

Ayane smiled, enjoying how her friend reacted and knowing that she was only building on that need which her deprogramming had already fostered. As she had done before, the ninja allowed one hand to drift lower, until it hovered mere centimetres over the other woman’s sex. Kaede tried to lift her hips, but each time Ayane just withdrew her hand a little further.

“What is obedience slave?” she asked gently.

“Pleasure”, came the immediate response, closely followed by Kaede herself.

Ayane watched, shocked at the intensity of the hacker’s response. This girl’s progress seemed far more rapid that her own. But she forced such thoughts from her mind and instead bent her head low over the other woman’s body. Using just the tip of her tongue, she began to lick. Tracing over Kaede’s collar bones and enjoying her shuddering reaction.

With almost painful slowness, she moved down, grazing first one nipple and then the other. Letting her tongue play around the soft roundness of her breasts and delighting in how quickly each tiny nub stood proud.

“What are you Kaede?” she asked when she finally had to pause to draw breath.

“A total slave”, she answered without thought, her body jumping immediately as she was given her reward.

“That’s a good girl”, the ninja laughed.

Once again she bent down, her small mouth dipping lower now. She licked down Kaede’s smooth stomach, drawing teasing circles around her navel and making the other woman shudder and buck. She was so lost in the moment that she didn’t notice as the hacker’s eyes seemed to grow brighter, losing their glazed expression. The other woman cocked her head slightly, apparently listening to something.

But when Kaede began to touch her, Ayane certainly noticed. Showing an expertise that seemed entirely at odds with her persona, the computer programmer began to repay her captor for the attentions so far lavished upon her. Delicate fingers touched with feather lightness, stimulating and arousing with equal facility.

Ayane gasped, already aroused by her friend’s responses it did not take long for Kaede’s skilled hands to lift her towards her own climax. Through the fog of lust, she knew that something was wrong. The other woman shouldn’t be responding, at least not like this. But then a small hand cupped her, slender fingers probing and for a moment she did not seem to be able to think at all.

Suddenly the hacker’s mouth was at her own, there bodies pressing together. Her small tongue entwined with Ayane’s nimble and deft. Again those clever fingers stroked, rubbed and teased, forcing her to be reactive.

Trapped, she did the only thing she could think of, she increased the pace and intensity of her own touches. But it was no good, for each trick or technique she tried, it seemed that Kaede had a devastating counterattack of her own. The hacker’s fingers danced over the ninja’s body, pressing and probing, teasing and touching. But somehow, despite the almost certain knowledge that she was losing, Ayane refused to give in.

She couldn’t stop, her Master’s last instructions still held her in their thrall. The very thought of failing sent chills down her spine. Whatever happened, she had to keep trying, even if it seemed that she was effectively helpless. The thought seemed to tickle some awareness deep within her mind. Then, suddenly, their mouths parted, tongues touching briefly as they retreated. Acting out of desperation, she tried to re-establish her control over the programmer.

“Control”, she gasped, urgently.

Kaede just smiled, before lowering herself onto the stricken ninja. Her tongue lapped gently, caressing and playing. Pausing for a moment, the hacker whispered softly in response.

“Obedience is pleasure”, she practically moaned, her body responding automatically.

For a moment Ayane thought that it had worked, but then the other woman lowered her head again and her tongue resumed its task. Kaede’s hands still played over her body and it was becoming increasingly more difficult to think of anything else. Bowing to the inevitable, Ayane renewed her own assault, hoping that the hacker would find this attention as distracting as she did.

“Be a good girl”, she hissed.

Again the other woman raised her head, gazing up into Ayane’s face. Her smile was impish and the ninja shuddered as Kaede unconsciously wiped the juices from her chin. This wasn’t right, she wasn’t supposed to be responding in this way.

“Yes”, the hacker breathed, “Good Girl”.

Ayane gasped, feeling the warmth seep through her as she accepted the praise. Only after another second did she realise that she was being sucked into the wrong role. Kaede was the one to be dominated, she needed to accept her imprinting. Ayane had her own Master, as would the young hacker. It was just that Master had decreed that she would also need a Mistress. The ninja thrilled to the thought, imagined commanding her slave to pleasure her with that wonderfully dextrous tongue.

“Slave:” she managed to gasp, “Stop!”

But her control was slipping and Kaede’s next question made her head spin.

“Are you sure that you really want me to stop, Ayane?”

Not waiting for a reply, the programmer renewed her assault. It was as though she was playing Ayane’s body. Each touch and each caress were expertly placed. It was like watching a virtuoso giving a performance. Or more accurately, it was like experiencing the concert from the instrument’s point of view. Kaede played and all Ayane could do was to give a counterpoint to the melody with her cries.

“No?” she asked, confusion muddling her thoughts.

“No”, Kaede reassured, her hands stroking Ayane’s collar, “You should tell me to continue”.

Hope surged within the stricken ninja, this was more like it. She was back in control, just as she imagined. Now she could command her slave, force her to give her the pleasure that she craved. Acting like such a good girl. Just for a second she wondered which of them was being the good girl, but then she swept such thoughts aside, knowing that they would both be doing as they were told.

“Slave: Continue to pleasure me”, she demanded.

“Of course”, Kaede agreed, “Good Girl”.

The brief moment of bafflement lasted only long enough for the programmer to bury her head back between her thighs. Instinctively she grasped the smaller woman’s head, guiding her closer. It was not really necessary, Kaede seemed to understand exactly what she needed. Tension was building and the girl seemed happy to gently stoke the fire that was smouldering inside. Ayane could feel soft hands working carefully up her legs, pulling them wider. The grip was soft, but the pressure firm and unyielding.

She let herself open slowly, gasping as that wonderful tongue began to probe even more deeply. The hacker’s hand brushed heedlessly against Ayane’s Trapper and she flinched, but nothing happened. She knew that she should be taking the lead, giving instructions, but it was so hard to think about anything except what she was feeling. A vague sense of unease crept into her mind and reluctantly she remembered that she had instructions from her Master, which needed to be carried out.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” asked Kaede as she paused for breath.

The hacker’s fingers continued to work their magic, but without her tongue the effects seemed to pale. Irritation filled Ayane, she had ordered her slave to continue hadn’t she? Why wasn’t she obeying? Something had to be done.

“You will address me as Mistress”, she ordered imperiously, “And I did not tell you that you could stop!”

“Yes Mistress”, accepted Kaede, “My apologies. It feels good, doesn’t it, Mistress?”

“Yes slave”, agreed Ayane, feeling slightly mollified.

Kaede giggled softly and eased her head back into position. She set about her task with renewed vigour, making Ayane leap and squirm in a most delightful fashion. But just as the ninja felt that she was building to a crescendo, the pleasure seemed to plateau. Expertly, Kaede held her Mistress just on the brink, never letting the sensations diminish, but stubbornly refusing her the release that she demanded.

Ayane didn’t notice that the hacker’s hands had stilled, her entire focus was on the deft strokes of her tongue. Had she realised what they were doing, she would have been terrified, for one hand rested lightly against Ayane’s collar while the other was pressed firmly on her Trapper. Such contact should have provoked an immediate response, but the machine remained passive.

Without warning a series of lights began to flash on the Trapper’s casing. Kaede instantly withdrew her hands and carefully lifted her head away from her Mistress. She gazed with adoration at the ninja, admiring how beautiful she appeared, frozen on the edge of orgasm. The lights winked slowly, obeying their new program and taking over the hacker’s task. The device stimulated the ninja, while at the same time monitoring her response. It could keep her teetering on the razor’s edge, between climax and anticlimax.

“Mistress”, she asked sweetly, “Would you like to cum?”

“Yes”, Ayane shouted, not really understanding what was happening.

“Good Girl”, Kaede congratulated, “Would Mistress like to beg me?”

The reply did not come immediately this time. Ayane’s desperation warred with her desire to please Master. There was something discordant happening, nothing was happening as it should. But overriding everything else was the need for release and when she tried to rationalise her decision, she remembered how Kaede had called her Mistress, just like a Good Girl.

“Yes”, she begged, “Please let me cum”.

“Good Girl”, said the programmer happily, “Of course Mistress may cum. Slave: Cum Now!”

Ayane registered the command with a jolt. But then this was replaced by the abandon of approaching orgasm. She managed a startled squeak, then could only jerk and roll, feeling her inner muscles gripping, grasping for something to hold on to. After that, she could only give herself up to the climax, wave after wave of it.

Kaede waited until the final shocks had passed and then, gazing into her Mistress’ dazed eyes, she spoke urgently to her.

“Did Mistress enjoy cumming?”

“Mmmm yes thank you”, muttered the ninja, still befuddled in post-orgasmic bliss.

“And Mistress noticed how she responded to a slave trigger?” enquired the hacker, innocently.

Ayane blinked stupidly, bafflement clear in her unguarded expression. Kaede pressed on regardless, knowing that the other woman recognised what had happened, at least in part.

“So Mistress must also be a slave?” she asked relentlessly.

Again the ninja did not seem to understand what was being asked of her. But thoughts were forming in her mind. Her natural state was that of a slave wasn’t it? That was what her Master had said.

“Yes”, she admitted, shakily, “this girl is a slave”.

“Good Girl”, laughed Kaede delighted, “And I commanded you Mistress, didn’t I?”

“Yes”, she agreed, feeling more sure of herself.

“So you must be my slave?”

But she was Master’s slave. How could a slave have a Master and a Mistress? But then it came back to her. Kaede was supposed to be slave to Ayane and her Master, wasn’t she? Could it be that Kaede had the same instructions? The ninja wasn’t aware of the Trapper as it pumped its own cocktail of drugs into her. She interpreted her slight light-headedness with the aftermath of her orgasm.

“Yes”, she acknowledged finally.

Kaede’s impish face scowled in mock-irritation.

“Yes, what?” she asked briskly.

“Yes Mistress”, Ayane corrected herself, not registering surprise as she felt the shock of reward.

In the end the ninja had been so desperate to re-experience her original enslavement, to feel what she had seen her friend go through, that she had required only the gentlest of nudges. Still harbouring the disappointment that had been so evident when her Master had deprogrammed her again, Kaede’s offer of the opportunity to be broken yet again, was a chance at which she practically leapt.

Kaede lowered her head again, licking her lips in anticipation. As her hot pink tongue drifted back to Ayane’s body, both women found themselves helplessly echoing one another as they moaned in an incongruous combination of mutual surrender and dominance.

“Mmmmmistress!”

* * *

Kaede mind was a mess. Three conflicting programs were vying for control and only by accepting at least part of them all was she able to function at all. Ayane’s original conditioning was still mostly in place. She accepted that she was a total slave and was secretly delighting in her submission and helplessness. The imprinting was also strong, identifying Ayane as her Mistress and demanding absolute obedience. But by far the strongest program was that inserted by her own clan, several years ago and activated as a failsafe measure, when she reported that the safe house was under attack.

It was this program that had allowed her to resist the others. This was what gave her the skills she needed in order to turn the tables on her former friend. She was a trojan horse, hiding in plain sight and tasked to destroy their enemy from within. Balancing the three sets of imperatives would not be easy, but she really had very little choice.

The technicians had made it possible. As soon as her implants had been reactivated she was able to content wirelessly to her Trapper. Interfacing with Ayane’s had been more problematic, as the device was shielded and that required more intimate contact to pierce. In the end, once she had touched it, the security systems were relatively simple to breach. Their collars were even easier, lacking the sophisticated defence mechanism programmed into the Trappers.

Despite all this confusion, the task ahead of her was clear. Ayane’s original mission needed to be completed. That meant that the director would have to die. Of course, it was far easier to express the objective than to actually carry it out. But the hacker did have an idea. After her original encounter with Ayane’s worm program, she had formulated a defence. This was why, when her implants rebooted, she was able to fight it off. But a similar program, released into the director’s computer network, would cause untold damage and might even give them the time they needed in order to get the job done.

Kaede looked at her Mistress/slave and fought the urge to fall to her knees. She could tell from her friend’s expression that she was struggling with a similar battle in her own mind.

“Slave: Take me to the nearest computer terminal, Mistress”, she ordered.

It was definitely going to take a while before she came to terms with this new reality.