The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not Exactly What He Wanted

Lori Demarcos was a woman on the rise.

She’d been elected to the city council just a few years before and already she was being touted as an up and coming star in the party. Her appeal to the political middle made her attractive and the fact that she was physically attractive didn’t hurt either, but that wasn’t the way everyone saw it.

Lloyd Hanrahatty was a party hardliner and he hated middle of the roaders. The middle of the road was soft. The middle of the road was mushy. The middle of the road was where you went if you didn’t want to take a real stand. If you were going to do something great, Hanrahatty thought, then you ought to have the courage to tell people what you were going to do and then let them vote you up or down and if you lost, you came back and fought even harder the next time around and Lori Demarcos represented everything he hated about the middle of the road.

Of course, Lloyd Hanrahatty’s opinion might have meant nothing at all were it not for the money he had in his bank account. With the funds at his disposal, he could finance campaigns single-handedly if that were his intention and that made Lloyd Hanrahatty very, very important.

The distinguished gentleman scowled at the stage where Demarcos was speaking. “Would you look at her,” he said.

“What’s the problem,” asked the man at his side.

Hanrahatty waved dismissively at the people at the tables. “Look at them,” he said in a muted voice. “Look at them. All a bunch of fuckin’ sheep. That’s what they are. We got some really good candidates but do they want to hear them? No, they do not. All they want to do is listen to this bitch talk. It makes me sick.”

“Why do you hate her so much?”

Hanrahatty sighed heavily. “You know, I really don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that my daughters like her so much. It’s all I hear at home. It’s Lori Demarcos this and Lori Demarcos that. You ever tried to get a teenage daughter to stop talking about something?”

The other man shook his head.

“It can’t be done,” Hanrahatty said, “so maybe that’s part of it, but that’s not it. It’s just that she’s so ... so ... I don’t know, so representative of everything that’s wrong in politics. She’s ... you know what I hate about her? She’s nice. That’s what I hate. She’s too fucking nice. Politics isn’t about being nice. Politics is about winning.”

“Yeah, but she is winning,” the other man said.

From his position off to the side, Hanrahatty barely contained his sneer. “Yeah, but at what cost? She wins. She gets in the legislature, but she doesn’t want to do anything substantial. She wants to be middle of the road, so she does nothing, she pretty much votes the party line, but when the vote is close and we need to make sure we hold our troops, we’ll have to make sure we have her in line first instead of courting others from the other side.”

The audience was applauding now and the master of ceremonies was shaking hands with the young woman.

“It makes me sick,” Hanrahatty said again. “It makes me sick. I just wish there was something we could do about it.”

It was two weeks later when the phone rang in Lloyd Hanrahatty’s office. “This is Lloyd,” he said.

“Lloyd, this is Neil Harris.”

“Hey, Neil, what’s up?”

“Not much. Everything’s pretty good, but I was thinking about what you said a couple of weeks ago and I got something I want to run by you.”

“What were we talking about a couple of weeks ago?”

“It was at the Demarcos fund raiser.”

Lloyd Hanrahatty scowled. “Oh, Her. What about it?”

“Not on the phone,” Neil said. “This is something I want to talk to you about ... in private. Can we set up a meet?”

“Sure. How about drinks after work?”

“Too public, man. I was thinking of something a little more private.”

Hanrahatty’s mind was racing. Just what the heck was Harris up to but whatever it was, he wanted to know. The man looked at his calendar. “I got a lunch open on Thursday,” he said. “Would that work for you?”

“That’d be fine,” the other man said. “I’ll see you then, and Lloyd, I’ll be bringing a guest.”

The line went dead leaving Hanrahatty to wonder just what kind of meeting this was. Too sensitive to be held in public but something where Harris wanted to bring in an unknown guest. Well, whatever it was, this sounded like it was going to be interesting.

Still, having marked the meeting on his calendar, Lloyd Hanrahatty at once put the meeting out of his mind and went back to work. He’d find out about it soon enough, he figured.

It was late in the morning on Thursday when the lunch meeting once again pushed its way to the surface. A message popped up on his computer screen. It was from his secretary. “A Mr. Harris is here to see you,” it announced.

Lloyd Hanrahatty nodded almost imperceptibly and once again returned his attention to the client in his office. “I’m afraid we’re going to have to wrap this up,” he told the woman in front of him, “but I assure you, my office will do everything in its power to see that you are adequately compensated.”

It was almost as if the woman hardly heard him. “You’re sure,” she asked hopefully. “You’re really sure.”

“Product liability is what we do,” the man said. “Companies have the obligation to earn a decent rate of return. That’s what they do, but they also have an obligation to provide a safe environment for their customers. What happened to your son was unconscionable.”

“But you’re sure,” the woman asked again. “You’re really, really sure.”

“There are no guarantees in the law, Beverly. Anyone that would tell you otherwise is lying, but I think I can tell you with a fairly high degree of certainty that the company is unlikely to want to risk having this come to trial, but as I said before, what we need is a full and complete accounting of your son’s expenses and the cost to you and your family. I need you to get that for me. Can you do that?”

“I can.”

“Good. I’m sorry, but I have another meeting for lunch so I’m going to have to cut this meeting short, but I want you to know once again that this office is so sorry for what has happened to you and your son and we will be working tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. Now, you have my number, right?”

The woman nodded.

“Good. Then you can call me whenever you need to. Get those financial records and then make an appointment with Nancy when you’re ready to come in again.”

“I will.”

The lawyer escorted his client to the door and then he stepped out into the lobby. There was Neil Harris and there was a man with him. “We’ll see you soon, Beverly, and don’t worry. We’ll get through this thing together, okay.”

The woman sniffed again. “Okay.”

The attorney waited for the woman to leave and then he nodded at his friend. “Hello, Neil. Won’t you come on back to my office?”

This wasn’t the first time that Neil Harris had been there but the other man was gawking. The office practically screamed oppulance. The carpet was plush, very plush. The wood was mahogany. The couch was leather and a wet bar stood over in the corner. “All right,” said the attorney, “would someone care to tell me what this is all about.”

Neil grinned. “Certainly, but first let me introduce you to Miles Henry. Dr. Henry is a professor of behavioral psychology over at MIT and he’s got a bit of a problem that we think you may be able to help him with.”

“Does he now?” Lloyd Hanrahatty once again turned his attention on the other man. At first glance, the man didn’t appear to be a college professor. His graying hair was uncombed and the man’s face looked to be about two or three days shy of meeting up with a razor. His clothes were ordinary, almost pedestrian which didn’t necessarily mark him as not being a professor but it was his eyes that did. You could almost sense the intelligence there. “And what kind of problem does Dr. Henry have?”

“Sexual harassment, actually,” and then Neil Harris hurried on to forestall his friend. “I know, I know, you don’t do that kind of work, but this is important.”

Somewhat mollified, Lloyd Hanrahatty backed down. “All right,” he said, “I’m listening.”

“Dr. Henry invented a device. Show him, Miles.”

The man took a cyllindrical device from his pocket. It was about an inch and a half around and two and a half inches long. One end tapered to a point while the other seemed to have markings around its flattened base. The man stood the device on the lawyer’s desk.

“Now this device,” continued Harris, “is supposed to be able to control sex drive.”

“Supposed to?”

“Yeah, well, it didn’t work exactly as Miles thought it would.”

“I thought it would make people horny,” the professor said, “but all it did was actually intensify feelings that were already there.”

“Yeah, so—”

“So,” continued Harris, “Miles thought he’d test the device on one of his more, um, more attractive students, entirely without her permission, of course.”

“Ah.”

“Problem was,” the professor broke in, “she wasn’t attracted to me, not in the least, so when I made my move on her, she wasn’t turned on like I thought she’d be. She was just pissed.”

“And rightly so.”

“Hey, who’s side are you on?”

“No one’s just yet. As of yet, this is just a discussion, but I’m waiting to see how this affects me.”

“As Miles here has said, it merely amplified the girl’s desire. She had a crush on a boyfriend, and after being zapped with the device, she fucked his brains out. Repeatedly. Over and over again. Went and got herself pregnant from last I heard and is still fucking away like crazy.”

“Okay?”

“Okay, so the device works and apparently, it only works on women, but when Miles cames to me with his story, I was thinking, if there were a woman you wanted to ... um, to compromise ... say like the one we were talking about a couple of weeks ago, this device might make her a little more distracted, might make her do things she wouldn’t normally do, if you get my drift?”

Lloyd Hanrahatty wasn’t dumb. He certainly did get his friend’s drift. He was looking at the device and then he looked back at the professor. “What’s the range on this thing?”

“About twenty feet.”

“And the effects, are they permanent?”

“Permanent? No. Not with a single blast, no, but the co-ed apparently is still fucking away so I don’t know just how long it lasts.”

“And it affects only women?”

“That’s right. Any woman caught in its field would be affected.”

“Interesting. So what do you want me to do?”

“Get the professor out of his troubles with the university. Pull some strings. Do something and if you do, Miles has said he will turn the device over to you.”

Hanrahatty was staring at the device now. “Twenty feet, huh? Can it be put on a timer?”

“I suppose, but it’s not set up that way right now, but it does have a remote.”

“A remote?”

“Yeah, so you can just stuff it in you’re pocket and then use the remote to zap the lady. Or in my case, I had it in my briefcase and all I had to do was wait to be alone with Jenna, then take out the remote and activate it.”

“That’s it?”

The professor nodded. “That’s it.”

“All right, let me see what I can do. Can I keep this?”

The professor looked at the device. “I’d ... I’d really rather not.”

“You planning on using it again?”

“No, but—”

The attorney handed the device back with a smile. “It’s okay. You keep it then. I’ll make some calls and I’ll see what I can do, but I’m going to want that when I’m done.”

The professor nodded.

“All right then, tell me more about this predicament,” the lawyer said. “Just what exactly did you do?”

A half hour later, he had five pages worth of notes. As soon as the two men left his office, he called a friend of his who did labor law. The man was still at lunch but Lloyd had expected that. He left a message to have the man call him back.

Lloyd Hanrahatty leaned back in his chair and tapped his pen against the pad. Tap, then twirl. Tap, then twirl. This was going to be expensive, but if the device did what they said it could do. Hmmm. Tap, then twirl. Tap.

He picked up the phone again and waited for an answer. “Hey, Jimmy,” he said. “It’s Lloyd Hanrahatty. I think I’ve got a job for you.” He filled the man in on what he wanted and he hung up the phone. Maybe this wouldn’t be as expensive as he thought it would be.

A week later, four men were sitting in a car looking at a girl in a Starbucks. “That’s her,” one of the men pointed. “Her name’s Tessa Lyons.”

“You’re sure?” That was Miles Henry asking the question.

Jimmy Dawson nodded curtly. “I know my business man. I was asked to find her and I found her. She’s got the hots for this guy Hogan who should be here any minute.”

Lloyd Hanrahatty nodded. “Give him the device, Dr. Henry.”

“But—”

“You said you wanted my help. Give him the device.”

Reluctantly, the professor handed it over. The private detective took it, shrugged, then put the device in his pocket and kept the remote in his hand. He got up and walked over to the outside of the shop and walked by the window where the woman was sitting.

He returned to the car. “It’s done,” he said.

“And now we wait,” said Hanrahatty.

It wasn’t a long wait. A couple minutes later, Kyle Hogan walked into the shop. The four men could see the woman lock in on him. Her eyes never left him and when he left the shop, she was right behind him. When he got to his car, she pressed up behind him and when the man turned, she kissed him and that wasn’t all, soon after, she was dropping down and sucking him off right there in the parking lot.

“Stay on her,” the lawyer told the detective. “You know what I want, Give me something I can use.”

It was a week later when Lloyd Hanrahatty was sitting with Jenna Paulson. The photos were arrayed out in front of her. “As you can see,” the lawyer said, “your boyfriend has not been entirely faithful. To some extent, it’s not entirely his fault. The girl did throw herself at him somewhat.”

Jenna Paulson was crying. “Who is she?”

Hanrahatty shook his head. “That’s not the way this works. I understand you’re with child and that you still want your boyfriend around.”

The woman nodded hungrily. The device, it seemed, still had her in its thrall.

“I can make her go away and I can make her stay away but to do that, I need something from you in return.”

“What?”

“I need you to drop your charges against the university and against Dr. Henry. Say it was all a mistake, that you overreacted.”

“You’re from the university?!”

“Not at all. I am a supporter and I’ve donated money in the past but I have no affiliation with the university. I can assure you of that.”

“But what about Professor Henry.”

“Oh, he’ll be dealt with. I can assure you of that.”

The girl pawed the pictures. “You can really make her go away?”

The lawyer nodded.

“All right,” she said. “I’ll do whatever you want.”

Forms were produced and were signed and before the day was out, Tessa Lyons was receiving notice by courier that she had won an all expenses trip around the world. She didn’t have to know that the entire trip was being underwritten by Lloyd Hanrahatty. Expensive yes, the lawyer thought as he held the device in his hand, but not as expensive as he’d thought it would be.

* * *

Lori Demarcos had felt it, the surge in sexual energy that had coursed through her body. For a moment, she lost her train of thought as she stood there at the microphone at the awards banquet. All she could think about was her pussy and how wet she was and how much she really needed to get herself off.

The surge subsided but her body didn’t go back to where it had been. She was still hot, very hot. It was only that she wasn’t quite as hot as she’d been before but that didn’t mean she didn’t need something. In fact, Lori knew exactly what she needed and the longer seh denied herself, the more intense the need became.

She went on with her speech but she’d really lost all interest in the words she was saying. The only thing that interested her was having her need taken care of. The only thing that interested her was the wetness she felt between her legs. She knew what she wanted.

She fought the urge to close her eyes. Start thinking about what you want, she told herself, and you’ll never finish your speech. Just finish it first and then you can get what you want.

The speech mercifully came to an end.

The audience was applauding. Some of them were even standing and then more stood but Lori barely noticed. She waved and smiled but what she really wanted was some relief to what she felt between her legs.

Finally, the master of ceremonies was standing there beside her, his hand clasping hers and telling her how much everyone appreciated her speech. She’d always thought of Lloyd Hanrahatty as somewhat of a foe, someone of the old guard, but there he was heaping praise on her and all the while, he was holding her hand, almost as if he didn’t want to let her go, and all the while, the only thought that kept going through Lori Demarcos’s mind was the fact that she needed to fuck. She needed it bad.

Finally, it was over. The man released his grip on her hand and Lori was free to go. She fled the stage even as the next speaker was being called up but that didn’t mean she was free to go. There were still well wishers who wanted to tell her how well she’d done.

Lori groaned to herself. She knew what she needed and what she needed was not going to be provided by the people here. She knew who she needed. She knew who she wanted.

And then suddenly, it was almost as if the crowds parted and then there was the person, the one she’d seen at the front row of tables, the one she’d been watching when she’d first felt the urge. She held back her first impulse which was to go at it right then and there.

But she knew she couldn’t hold off for long. Even as well wishers continued to come up to her, she grabbed the object of her affection by the hand. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s go.”

Somehow, the two of them managed to work their way through the crowd. Lori had a room at the hotel but even that was too far. She couldn’t wait that long and neither, it seemed, could her companion.

And then she saw it, a coat room, an unused coat room. She fully expected the door to be locked but when she turned the knob, it wasn’t. She pushed her way in and then pulled her companion after her. Even as the door closed, she already had her companion’s face in her hands and she was kissing her hard and deep. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God, I can’t believe it. I love you. I love you so much.”

“I know what you mean,” said the other girl even as her hands worked their way over Lori’s body. “Oh my God. I can’t get enough of you. I want you so bad.”

And after that, talking ceased as the two women kissed and then kissed again and again and again.

Both were panting hard as the stream of kisses were finally broken. Lori gazed at her companion even as she held her at arm’s length. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “I can’t wait. I have to see them. I have to see your tits.”

There was the sound of fabric ripping and of buttons hitting the floor as the other woman’s blouse was suddenly in tatters. Lori stared at the other woman’s tits. “I want to see them,” she said. “I want to see your tits.”

If the other woman objected to Lori’s rough handling of her, she made no mention of it. Instead, she merely reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and then she shrugged her way out of the tattered shirt and the open bra letting the other woman get an even better look at her tits.

“Oh my God,” Lori exclaimed. “They are so cute.”

“You think so,” the girl asked. “They’re not too small, are they?”

“God no,” the woman moaned. “Oh my God, they are just the cutest little things I’ve ever seen. I love them. I love them so much,” and then as if to prove her point, Lori Demarcos bent down and sucked on first the one and then the other of those tits.

The other girl wrapped a hand behind Lori’s head. It was clear she didn’t want Lori leaving anytime soon. That was just fine with Lori. She was right where she wanted to be.

But then Lori felt the girl’s other hand sliding down over her body, down past her blouse and down to her skirt. Moments later, she felt that hand taking her zipper down and she knew that in a moment, that hand was going to find out just how wet Lori Demarcos really was and all Lori knew was she couldn’t wait. She was hotter than she’d ever been and she didn’t care who knew it.

* * *

Lloyd Hanrahatty was holding court. “Will someone please find Ms. Demarcos,” he was telling the men gathered around him. “There are members of the press here who would like to talk with her.”

His cell phone rang and the man smiled. Right on cue, he thought. He picked up the phone. “Hello,” he said. “This is Lloyd Hanrahatty.”

“She’s in the first floor coat room,” said Neil Harris.

“Excellent. We’ll be right there.”

“No!”

In his glee at having his plan work out just the way he wanted, Lloyd Hanrahatty was just a little too eager to hang up the phone. He never heard that last panicked retort. “Come on,” he said. “I think someone has found her.”

Party officials and members of the press trailed along in his wake as he led the way and the man never bothered to answer his cell when it started ringing again. Whoever it was could leave a message. He had more important things to do.

* * *

Lori could feel that hand inside her skirt. She could feel that hand cupping her ass and then it was pulling back only to once again push its way down, this time moving inside her panties, this time sliding between her cheeks.

Already, her lips had left the girl’s cute, little breasts. It wasn’t like she didn’t want to continue licking them but that hand was so insistent. It was pulling her forward even as it prepared itself to move even further within her panties.

Lori could feel the hand moving even lower and she knew in a moment, the girl would know just how wet she was for her and she knew she wanted it. She wanted the girl to know. She wanted her to know how wet she was.

Lori knew she was losing control and there was a part of her that wanted that. There was a part of her that just wanted to turn her body over to the girl to let the girl use her as she saw fit, but there was another part of her, too, the part of her that wanted to return the favor.

“Oh wow,” the girl exclaimed softly. “Oh wow. You are so wet.”

That elicited a groan from the older woman.

“You are so wet,” the girl said. “You are so wet. You’re almost as wet as me.”

“Really,” the older woman said. “That’s something I think I’d like to find out for myself.”

The older woman peeled those tight little jeans down past the young girl’s hips and then she pushed the jeans lower still. Her hand found its way between the girl’s legs and then she was stroking her fingers against the girl’s panties. “You’re right,” she said in a near whisper. “You are so wet.”

The girl moaned. “For you,” she said. “For you.”

Lori Demarcos purred even as her hand continued to stroke the girl between her legs. “I’d like to do something for you,” she cooed.

The girl moaned. “What,” she asked in a little far away voice.

* * *

If Lloyd Hanrahatty had been paying a little more attention, he might have noticed the panicked look on Neil Harris’s face. The man was trying to say something but Hanrahatty wasn’t in a mood to hear it. He was about to get what he wanted. “Just this way,” he was telling the assembled crowd as they moved down the hall.

* * *

The two women had switched places. Now it was the girl between Lori’s legs and it was Lori who was doing the moaning as the girl ate her out. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God, that’s good. That’s good. That’s so fucking good.”

The girl didn’t respond. She just kept licking the pussy in front of her.

“Oh my God,” the older woman moaned again. “Oh my God. Where did you ... oh geez, where ... where ... oh fuck, how did you ... did you ... did you learn to ... to ... to lick a ... a pussy like ... like, oh fuck ... like that.”

The girl didn’t bother with a response.

“Oh my God,” the older woman exclaimed. “Oh my God.”

The younger woman savaged her clit.

“Oh my God,” the older woman cried as her hands clenched and her eyes closed. “Oh my God. Yes. Yes. Yes. Do it. Do it Yes. Yes. Yes. Eat me. Eat me like that. Eat me. Eat me good.”

The two women never heard the door to the coat room open but when it did, there was Lloyd Hanrahatty with his entourage behind him.

What the men saw first was Lori Demarcos, still nude and with her legs spread but in the same instant, they saw the girl on her knees with her back to them, one hand between her legs and her butt wriggling happy as she ate the pussy of the woman in front of her.

Lori saw the men, too. “Oh my God,” she exclaimed.

The girl turned a moment later and she said only one word but that one word said it all. “Daddy!”

* * *

There were five of them in the hotel suite. Hanrahatty was there as was Neil Harris. Lori Demarcos, now clothed was there, as was the newest object of her affection, the also now fully clothed Tricia, the eldest daughter of Lloyd Hanrahatty. The fifth member of the group was Miles Henry. It was he who was speaking.

“I’m telling you, there’s nothing wrong with them.”

“Look at them,” Hanrahatty said. “Even now, they can’t keep from looking at one another. It’s disgusting.”

“They’re in love,” the doctor said. “Actually, to be honest, it would be better to say they were in heat.”

“Well, do something. Make it stop.”

“Make what stop?”

“Do something. Reverse the process or something.”

The doctor shook his head. “You don’t understand. This isn’t like a drug or something like that. It’s not like there’s some kind of antidote. This is who they are. All the device does is amplify their basic essence.”

“Are you trying to tell me my daughter’s a fucking lesbian?”

“Maybe not a lesbian per se, but even if she is into boys, she definitely likes girls, too.”

“I am too a lesbian,” Tricia said.

“Tricia!”

“Well, I am.”

“We’ll talk about this later, young lady.”

“What’s there to talk about. I’m nineteen. I can do whatever I want.”

“She’s right, you know.”

“Shut up, Neil. This is all your fault.”

“The funny thing is I’ve never seen the results as pronounced as they are here. It’s almost as if ... you didn’t try one of the higher settings, did you?”

“Well—”

“Did you change the settings?”

“I had to make sure it would work.”

“What did you do?”

“I turned it up.”

“To what?”

The lawyer didn’t say anything.

“What setting did you use?”

“I put it on number 5.”

“The highest setting? You put it on the highest setting?”

“Well yeah. So what?”

“So, I finally got the results in on setting 1. The effects seem to last about three to four months.”

“So, it’ll last five times as long then?”

“Not necessarily. It could be a lot longer.”

“What?!”

“Wait a minute,” Lori interjected. “Let me get this straight. If I understand what you’ve been saying, this device heightens sexuality.”

“Not just sexuality. It heightens desire, too.”

“So why’s that bad? I mean, I love Tricia here. I’d do anything for her.”

“You would now, but when the effect wears off, it’s the same as breaking up with a boyfriend or a spouse. The same feelings come into play.”

“Can you ... can you make it permanent?”

“What,” yelled the father.

The daughter took up the call. “Yes,” she said. “Can you do it? Can you make it permanent?”

“Tricia!”

“I’m sorry, daddy, but I love her and I don’t want to lose her.”

“And I don’t want to lose Tricia either,” said Lori, “so can you make it permanent?”

“Yes. Repeated exposures to the field will make it permanent.”

Lloyd Hanrahatty glared at the professor.

“Do it then. Make it permanent.”

“Yeah, do it,” Tricia chimed in. “Make it permanent.”

The professor looked at Lloyd Hanrahatty. “I need the device so it’s up to you,” he said.

“Please, daddy,” the girl was saying. “Please. You said you’d do whatever it took to make me happy.”

“Yeah, but I meant buying you a new car or something like that.”

“But I don’t want a new car. This is what I really want.”

Hanrahatty pulled the device from his pocket. He toyed with it for a couple of moments and then he handed it over to the professor. “Do what you have to do.”

The professor took the device and reset the settings. “This won’t hurt a bit,” he said and then he pressed the rapidly pressed the button five times.

Both women felt it, the surge in sexual energy that each had felt earlier that evening. Even as the surge seemed ready to withdraw, a second one hit, and then a third one, and a fourth and a fifth.

It was all that either one of them could take. Both women were cumming as the energy reverberated through their bodies and then slower than it had before, the energy withdrew.

Lori Demarcos looked at the younger woman. “I’m going to love you forever,” she said.

Tricia gazed adoringly at her new partner. “Me, too,” she said. “I’m going to love you forever.”

“Let’s go back to my place,” Lori said.

“Okay.”

Lloyd Hanrahatty watched as his daughter got up. “Be sure and give your mom a call when you get a chance.”

“I will dad,” his daughter assured him and then she was gone.