The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not Like Other Girls

By Achuloh

Jennifer knew that she’d be mocked relentlessly for the opinion, but she was unironically happy that she wasn’t like other girls. She was sure there were girls like her out there, but if there were she hadn’t met them. Sure, coming to college had generally increased her opinion of her own sex, but she still saw far too many girls not taking their studies seriously, and even those that did seemed to be a step or two beneath her intellectually.

Maybe it wouldn’t have been a big deal to Jennifer, but she still wasn’t ready to just forgive and forget years of bullying in high school and middle school—even though it was impossible to deny that things were orders of magnitude better now than they had been before.

So Jennifer hatched a plan. Phase one had been simple for an intellect like hers—she had made a device that could change reality around her. She had fit the technology into a small ring. If a person of the same sex passed within 5 feet of the wearer, they would be changed: their body type, personality and intellect would be altered to match that of the wearer. As far as the world was concerned they would always have been that way.

Phase two was the tough part. Finding the right trial run for the device. She wanted to do something that would have a huge impact on the student body—so she decided to crash one of Beta Iota Mu’s parties.

Beta Iota Mu was the most selective sorority on campus. Only the prettiest, richest girls ended up there. Jennifer didn’t have much opportunity to interact directly with them, but the few times she had tutored a member had convinced her that they were what became of the kinds of girls who used to bully her if they decided to go to college. Unmotivated, entitled—relying on their looks for everything. Usually majoring in easy things like communications, or creative writing. Partying the night away, and cheating on most of their assignments.

Jennifer picked the weekend of Saint Patrick’s Day to do her little experiment. If all went according to plan, soon her university would be generating genius young women who would be hogging all of the Nobel Prizes for generations to come. It would be a revolution started by her that would impact the intellectual landscape of the world forever.

Getting in was the hard part. She didn’t know anyone in Beta Iota Mu, and she certainly wasn’t a friend of a friend or even a distant acquaintance of those kinds of people. So she decided to creep in through a second story bathroom window that was usually unlocked. It wasn’t the most dignified thing she had ever done, but making a world of girls just like her started here—and she couldn’t deprive the world of such a gift.

The climb was difficult. Jennifer wasn’t athletic on the best of days. She had to keep resisting looking down at the fall that awaited her if she lost her footing or handhold. (On some level, she knew she’d probably be fine, but heights had never been her favorite. When hanging lights for theater class, she had always fearfully hugged the ladder like her life depended on it.)

After what felt like an eternity, she had pried the window open from the outside, and was awkwardly squeezing herself throw the small gap. This was one of those rare cases where having no curves to speak of was a huge boon.

With a loud thud, she was on the floor of the bathroom, having miraculously avoiding hitting the toilet on her way down. She stood up, brushed herself off and walked into the party.

The music was deafening. It was some kind of electronic trash, accompanied by strobing neon lights. Jennifer smiled. She was much more of a classical and jazz girl, and she suspected that soon there would be no objections if she changed the music to something more enjoyable.

Tumbling girls and guys who had clearly drunken too much were loudly talking to one another over the music, or making out, or dancing and grinding in a shameless display. Jennifer couldn’t wait until they were all deciding that soberly studying was more important.

However, as Jennifer watched, nothing was changing. Why wasn’t the ring working? She looked down at here hand, and a lump formed in her throat. It was gone.

Where had it gone? She had been wearing it when she came in! Had it fallen off?

She ran through the party trying to retrace her steps, ignoring the drunk people she bumped into. Panic was starting to make Jennifer’s heart beat quickly and it was becoming hard to breath. What would happen if she didn’t find the ring? What if someone else found it.

She pushed these worries down, and ended up back at the bathroom. It was currently occupied.

Jennifer waited impatiently behind the door, knocking several times.

Finally, the door opened and Jennifer saw someone she recognized. Stacy, one of the Beta Iota Mu girls she had had the displeasure of tutoring. Stacy was lucky she was so pretty—she had the body of a model, but she was so airheaded that Jennifer genuinely wondered how she remembered how to put on her shoes in the morning. Jennifer would explain very basic concepts ten different ways to Stacy, Stacy would claim to understand entirely, and then she would get F’s on her exams. Jennifer was pretty sure that Stacy was on academic probation and wouldn’t be lasting another semester. When she had first met her, Jennifer had wondered how Stacy had gotten in in the first place, until the library had been renamed after Stacy’s father.

“Hey, Stacy,” Jennifer said, shouting over the loud music. “Have you seen a ring?”

Stacy smiled seeing her old tutor. “A ring? You mean like this one?” Stacy lifted her hand up for Jennifer to see. “I found it in the bathroom. Isn’t it, like, pretty?”

Jennifer’s heart skipped a beat. Stacy was wearing the ring. Jennifer was within 5 feet of Stacy, so...

Jennifer felt her bra suddenly getting tight and constricting on her chest, and her pants started to strain uncomfortably against her ass. The changes were already starting!

Jennifer tried to think through a way to save herself, but as she summoned the equations that governed the ring’s function to her mind, she was immediately confused by them. Why were there letters in a math thingy—wasn’t math about numbers? No! She couldn’t allow this to happen, there had to be a way to save herself to maintain her brilliant mind.

As the moments wore on though, she found that thinking was becoming harder and harder. And her clothes were becoming more and more uncomfortable. To relieve the second problem, she unclasped her bra. There was a rip sound as her pants tore in places to relieve the pressure her growing ass had placed on them. She looked down and noted with approval that the rips were actually in pretty stylish places.

Her thoughts were becoming slower, and the connections between rings and math was becoming more and more tenuous. Rings were pretty jewelry—why would math be involved with anything pretty? In fact, she was pretty—why would she care about a boring thing like math?

One of Jennifer’s last intelligent thoughts was a realization. There was no way to save herself. And it was worse than that. Her university would not be home to the most intelligent women in the world—the cream of the crop destined for Nobel Prizes. No, soon it would be home to the dumbest female student body any college had ever had. As Stacy walked around campus wearing the ring, she would sabotage even the girls who took their studies seriously, the girls Jennifer had looked down on for not being geniuses, rather than their work ethic. Soon, the entire campus would just be a bunch of bimbos.

As these last bits of realization passed through Jennifer’s mind, they were slowly replaced by pretty, silly thoughts. It was like her brain was made of cotton candy, and only simple thoughts could get through her fluffy pink brain. She had been worried about something a moment ago, but for the life of her she couldn’t remember what.

Jenni smiled hearing the music. It was just the kind of music she loved! She looked around. There were so many hot, fuckable guys and so many cool, drunk girls. Jenni was feeling awfully sober. She needed to get a drink in her. She needed to get a dick in her.

But first, she looked back at Stacy standing in front of her, showing off a really shiny ring. Right, Stacy had just asked her something.

“Oh my god!” Jenni said. “That is so, like, pretty! Let’s show it to everyone!“

Jenni loved being just like the girls of Beta Iota Mu.