The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nurse Diva’s New House Reboot

copyright © 2016 Nick Vegas

BEFORE NURSE DIVA

Lisa Singleman was 37-year-old white woman who appeared much younger. She was a successful small business owner and single mom. The 5′10″ tall divorcee with long burgundy hair and bright green eyes, had a slender, fit body, and perky medium sized breasts. Her pale skin was slightly freckled, but not excessively. She lived with her teenage daughter in a rather large 2-story house in a small town in Eastern Tennessee, running a small but successful used bridal gown store.

Her 17-year-old daughter Laura looked a lot like her mom, but edgier, with her hair dyed blue-black. Except for hair color they could have passed for sisters by most accounts. They lived next door to another single woman, an artist who was even taller than Lisa and had huge breasts, but we’ll get back to her later.

Lisa had raised her daughter to be extremely politically correct, and she was quite liberal.

She always watched how she spoke, which isn’t easy because pc language is so incredibly restrained.

So when young Laura made a new friend at school, a very dark skinned & exotic looking “African American girl” Lisa didn’t bat an eyelash. For the first time since Lisa adopted that phrase, she discovered Aniqua actually had lived in Africa for a semester! How neat, she thought. Almost as neat as our handsome President, she thought.

Lisa never had a chance to chat with Aniqua, however, as she and Laura always disappeared upstairs to do homework for hours, even on a Friday night! That was so diligent she thought to herself. As a reward, tonight Lisa thought she’d bake gourmet cookies and bring some to those quiet, studious girls. Even though Lisa was exhausted from work, and still dressed in business casual, she kicked off her size 9 pumps and gently tiptoed up the stairs to Laura’s bedroom.

When she opened the door with the cookies, her toothy smile bright, as she held the tray,

the air of innocence vanished as, to her utter shock and dismay: she saw her daughter Laura: with a light dusting of white powder covering her forehead. She was kneeling before Aniqua, her hands clasped behind her as she slowly licked the tops and between the toes of her African American friend. Her eyes showed a blank expression as Aniqua sat dominantly on top of Laura’s desk, swiping her phone in fiegned boredom, while Laura slavishly lapped at her large feet. Aniqua cavalierly used Laura’s shoulder as a foot rest for her other foot, smirking at her utter dominance over the young woman who was obviously under her control.

“Oh my gawd, Oh-my-gawd!” said Lisa with a deep drawl. “What on Earth is going on in here! Laura! Laura! She called out, but Laura completely ignored her, and continued diligently licking the black girl’s foot clean, with a cadence and rhythm showing this wasn’t the first time she showed her utter submission to her dark skinned friend.

Lisa dropped the cookies to the floor seemingly in slow motion as she sprinted across the room to confront Aniqua, and get an answer for this perverse behavior, but Aniqua was prepared, saw it coming, and she reacted with calm swiftness.

The thin white dust billowed out the tip of the blowgun like a whirlwind, and quickly coated Lisa’s entire face. Before Lisa could lay a finger on Aniqua, Lisa’s movements slowed immediately to a stop, and Lisa silently stood there with a look of utter confusion, that morphed quickly into a partly blank expression. Then her expression morphed to one of complete, docile blankness.

Her once outraged arms slowly lowered to her sides, and relaxed and she stood there silently, as if at attention. Now motionless, Lisa now thought nothing. She said nothing. The powerful powder had indeed taken effect. Aniqua went back to swiping her phone nonchalantly and spoke rather flatly, coldly very matter of fact.

“That first dose should last for several hours, and when it fades, I have another for you.

It’ll build up in your system, rerouting neurons and by the end of the weekend you won’t need it anymore, you will respond automatically to simple key phrases and triggers keeping you in line and under control, as you belong.” Laughed Aniqua.

Aniqua continued: “My Aunt Brigitte is a much better chemist than she gets credit for, ‘Scopolamine’, usually turns people into zombies briefly, and when it wears off, the victim has usually been robbed and forgets everything, just like a rufie, but temporary.

My Aunt Brigitte had a much better idea. She altered the chemical compound so when the zombie-like effect wears off: Instead of forgetting everything the person was commanded to do: they simply continue to OBEY those commands, as if hard wired that way, and what they forget, are most of their memories BEFORE they experienced Scopolamine-X, or X-3 as Aunt Diva calls it.”

Lisa did not move or make an expression when given this information. Her eyes were blank and her expression was blank. She continued to stand at what looked like attention, slack jawed.

Aniqua switched feet and had her other foot worshipped, kicking off her worn croc shoe, exposing her moist pale sole. Once her feet had been liked clean, she opened her dark legs as Laura diligently went down on her, bringing Aniqua to orgasm. Lisa stood quietly and waited for Aniqua to turn her attentions to her, now oblivious of her surroundings, or how her daughter’s face was now wet with cum as she swallowed the gifts Aniqua had given her.

Aniqua callously pushed Laura away with a strong push of her foot, knocking her off balance. Laura passively fell onto her side and remained motionless as

she was given a second dose, and a set of ear buds were placed in her ears as Aniqua turned on Laura’s zune, and then laughed. “Wow, who even bought one of these? I guess mp3 programming works regardless, but seriously, does anyone in this town know what an ipod is?

Aniqua slowly stood up, slipped her crocs back on and lazily shuffled over to Lisa, who had been there for some time. She dosed Lisa again then shuffled back and sat on the desk.

Aniqua looked at Lisa, who still had several hours left of her first dose’s effectiveness. The Aniqua barked an order at the 37 yr old white woman.

“Bitch, bring me the cookies on top, then kneel before me bitch, show me some serious respect.”

The cocky, almost 18yr old black girl looked down at the 37yr old slender, mommy she now easily commanded and Lisa complied, with a blank expression.

Aniqua tasted the cookie and then smiled, it was delicious. “Damn it, if white girl doesn’t know how to make a good cookie!” she laughed. “I think you gonna be our maid, with skills like that, and the young one is gonna be my pet at college, then my maid, later on.

When I told Aunt Brigitte about your house, the size of the lot, the location, the style, your decorating and remodel: She was very interested in having a home down here.” Just then the sound of a car door slamming and something dropping to the ground, followed by “oh shit” caused Aniqua to look out the window at the source of the sounds.

It was the next-door neighbor, the Amazonian artist. A rather tall and rather large breasted, but klutzy tattooed white woman who dropped a bottle of wine, then had to chase it. She was struggling to carry her groceries inside. She had that short cropped haircut like Mariska Hartigay wore a few years ago, and was a similar type, with big brown eyes. Aniqua noticed her, but then the artist disappeared into her house, muttering to herself.

Aniqua turned her attention back to Lisa. “Since you’re gonna have a lot to remember,

I’m gonna record it into my iphone as a dictation, then bring your cracker ass into the 21st century as you listen to it until Auntie gets here on Monday, from Chicago. She snickered. “Now”, she said, ‘start repeating in your mind: I am merely Nurse Diva’s obedient maid servant, living in Diva’s house.’

Lisa was told to loop that repeatedly, and that Nurse Diva was her owner and the home’s owner. She obeyed Nurse Diva completely, and she worshipped her utterly. She was inferior to Nurse Diva and her obedience was natural.

She knew her place at her owner’s feet and she eagerly licked them in submission, and her owner’s pussy to show it. A slew of intense fetishes and deeply submissive behaviors were implanted. Her cooking skills, however were retained.

The fact she was already so liberal and so PC made it quite easy, her dosed mind accepted the change in language and how she would behave toward her black mistress. She was told how she’d adore and complement her every scent, and she was given a list of recipes and told how she would serve her new owner her meals.

She was told how she would clean now, and what kind of massage methods she would use. It was a lot of specific information to retrain the stunning beauty’s brain, so that by Monday she would be ready to receive Nurse Diva as her mistress, her controller, and complete owner.

Once the phone had a nice memo to place on repeat, Lisa was coldy ordered to show Aniquathe master bedroom. Lisa slowly walked to the master bedroom and stood in front of the armoire, waiting for commands. Aniqua liked the large bed, the layout, and the oversized closet.

She looked at the vast array of tacky clothes and had Lisa throw all but 3 work outfits, some bikinis, bra & panty sets and a couple pairs of pumps onto the bed. She then told her the tiny quest room was her closet, (now the maid’s quarters) and to toss everything else into the trash. Lisa’s quarters were the maid quarters, the small half bedroom at the end of the hall.

As the drug burned the commands into her brain Lisa obeyed. She cleaned and cleaned,

and was instructed on how to use the washer and dryer, and the kitchen appliances, to appease Nurse Diva.

She wore one of her bikinis with pumps as she diligently worked and learned her behaviors all weekend.

Aniqua knew that most people had terrible headaches when they came down from regular

Scopolamine, so she made sure to mention that Lisa have aspirin near the kitchen table come Monday morning, and if she had a headache it was from resisting, so Lisa was to

focus on being more and more obedient to her ‘betters’.

Soon the large 2-story period house was vacuumed, mopped, and dusted, deep cleaned to Aniqua’s satisfaction. Aniqua simply had Lisa listen to her programming on the iphone a few more times while Laura pleasured Aniqua, repeatedly, and was given detailed instructions on rimming .

MONDAY, MONDAY

Early Monday morning a late model, black Lincoln town car with gold trim pulled up into Lisa’s driveway, as if it always belonged there.

The driver door was thrown open and a big, tall, voluptuous Black woman in a tight fitting outfit with Nina black strap rhinestone shoes featuring 4 inch heels, confidently sauntered out of the car toward the front porch. She had a lovely face, dark brown eyes, long, straightened hair, shiny, deep ebony skin, strong, coco butter shiny arms, long fit legs, slightly wide feet with long toes, and she looked very ready for business.

As she strutted up the stairs she surveyed her new neighborhood. She calmly, and callously tore the Singleman name off the mail slot near the door, and tossed it on the ground. Just then, wearing very skin tight jeans and sock less keds, with bandana on her head, and a white button down shirt tied at her flat stomach, the large breasted artist next door retrieved her paper from her own porch and caught a glimpse of Nurse Diva.

She just as quickly disappeared back into her home but not before Nurse Diva noticed her, and made a mental note.

Nurse Diva approached then knocked on the front door. Lisa scampered to the door and looked through the door window, no longer in a zombie like state, but seemingly back to ‘normal’ or should we say…her new normal. She studied the person on the porch.

Nurse Diva spoke with authority:

“I’m Brigitte: Nurse Diva,” she said. Lisa immediately flung the door open, and curtseyed repeatedly. Her excitement and obsequiousness was apparent.

“Nurse Diva, Nurse Diva, I didn’t know you by sight ma’am, but you are as beautiful as I imagined” she said almost hyperventilating. Lisa was giddy with excitement; the black mistress she had been trained all weekend to adore and serve had arrived to take command.

Nurse Diva entered the foyer then looked around. “Hmm, Hardwood, nice, fireplace, good, high ceilings… but those walls, I am not sure if I like that color”…she muttered as she walked around, ignoring the maid. She saw the small couch and footstool and then lazily plopped down, dropping her long athletic legs onto the footstool with force. She rotated her foot at the ankle, grimacing, as it cracked loudly. On closer examination you could see Nurse Diva’s legs had been through a lot, she was probably an athlete in school and her long, lovely ebony legs had a scar here and there near the knees, and on her strong shapely calves.

Lisa, clad in a bright bikini stood at attention near the footstool. “May I get you anything Nurse Diva, coffee, or tea?” she asked. “Coffee.” Blurted Nurse Diva, still surveying the room, not really looking at Lisa. Lisa clicked away in her pumps to go make and retrieve coffee for Nurse Diva.

Nurse Diva turned to her niece, who was watching the interaction and learning. “She don’t have a maid uniform or nothing?” Diva coldly asked.

Aniqua shrugged. “Hey, I went through the bitch’s closet, and made room for your stuff,

but that’s all the bitch had, everything else was kinda tacky. I figured a bikini was at least sexier than pjs, and her work clothes were too much. “Work clothes?” said Nurse Diva quizzically.

“Yeah, she’s got some kinda used bride consignment store in town. Her programming was pretty intensive, so she’ll still be work there as your dimwitted lackey now, I thought you’d appreciate the cash flow.” Her main focus now and life purpose is of course serving you and caring for your home as your maid.” Nurse Diva smiled and held up her coconut oiled; strong looking arm for a high five, and Aniqua complied. Diva smiled.

Lisa quickly returned with the coffee, placing it on the end table next to Diva, and then automatically returned to attention.

Nurse Diva snapped a finger, then made a fist, with 2 knuckles extended longer

than the other fingers, knuckles toward the ground. Lisa saw this hand command and immediately kneeled, then interlocked her fingers behind her back in submission, as she forced her chest forward, staring at Diva with obedience and admiration.

Nurse Diva nodded to Aniqua with approval. Lisa had indeed learned Diva’s standard hand signals for controlling white women like dogs. Nurse Diva pointed to her feet for Lisa and made a waving signal with her hand. Lisa immediately and with reverence removed Nurse Diva’s shoes, and after sniffing them, set them down, looking at the insoles for signs of imprints from Diva’s feet. Lisa then leaned in and began first gently then more deeply sniffing Nurse Diva’s large feet, her nose pressed against the base of Diva’s toes, as her eyes rolled upward and she smiled, poking/rubbing her nose between Diva’s toes as well.

“You like that.” Inquired Nurse Diva. “You like your owner’s scent.”

Lisa answered as if she’d said it before but was finally able to say it in person.

“I ADORE my owner’s scent, my ebony mistress. I’m memorizing Nurse Diva’s scents, to better obey and serve you. It’s an honor to finally submit to my black owner.” Said Lisa.

Show me your ‘waiting position’ maid. Commanded Nurse Diva.

Lisa gently reached out her arms and placed an open hand under each of Nurse Diva’s strong thighs, so Diva’s legs held Lisa in place, Lisa’s pale face pressed firmly into Nurse Diva’s soles, as Diva wrapped her feet around Lisa’s face forming a ‘V’. Lisa stayed motionless, her face pressed firmly into the tall dominant black woman’s soles, waiting for orders. Diva smiled sarcastically and began swiping her phone. She took pictures for her private instagram account entitled: ‘new maid trained well.’ Diva handed the phone to her niece, who took photos from another angle or two, showing how Lisa was humbling herself, her face buried in the tall woman’s soles.

Nurse Diva scanned the room visually looking at how Lisa had decorated it. After a few more minutes she then focused her attention back to her new maid. “Feel the pleasure of knowing your proper place now servant’. Ordered Diva.

Suddenly Lisa felt a wave of immense pleasure acknowledging her level of submission to Nurse Diva, as it ran from her face to her crotch and back again, like a wave of almost orgasm, but not a full orgasm. Diva watched Lisa have the appropriate reaction to that comment, then Nurse Diva spread her long toes wide and then stretched her calves, bringing her toes toward herself and her powerful heels closer to Lisa. Showing Lisa her beautifully wrinkled sole, and the powerful flex of the ball of her strong foot.

Lisa studied it adoringly, as Nurse Diva turned her foot to the side so Lisa could see the beautiful perfect line where the dark ebony skin met the pale, wrinkled sole of the large, wide, feet. Diva’s feet were tired and perspired, aching from the long drive. Lisa gasped as she traced the line with a finger, running it the length of the moist foot. She then sucked her finger clean and her eyes rolled upward. She gently said in a monotone: “I exist to serve you Nurse Diva.”

Lisa then licked her lips, and gently spoke between lapping the long toes, and occasional sucks on the edge line of the foot, occasionally scraping the heels and ball of Diva’s foot with her teeth, exfoliating them, sucking them dry of their gentle perspiration.

“Your beautiful long toes, the sexy line on the side, the perfect wrinkle of your soles, and the strong, superior bottom of your African American Diva’s feet remind me I belong here, serving you Nurse Diva. It is the natural order. I succumb to you, I submit to you, I embrace your natural dominance, Nurse Diva, I am your inferior, merely your possession.” she said convincingly, as her breathing grew heavy.

Lisa continued to adore Diva’s feet, as Diva looked at her niece with approval for a training well done, and slowly sipped her coffee, while Lisa degraded herself below the tall black woman’s feet. Lisa was on her game right out of the box. She knew her place and accepted her training. It was all she knew now; so much of her previous life was now forgotten, thanks to X-3 and a weekend of reconfigured neural pathways. Permanent pathways.

“What’s your name” asked Diva of Lisa. “Maid slave, Made slave Lisa….Lisa… something…”she answered not remembering. She didn’t care, or even know what her last name was anymore. Lisa was so focused on Diva’s feet.

So much of what she knew before had been replaced with her training. Replaced with adoring submissive worship to her now owner, Nurse Diva. Nurse Diva was all she cared about now. Serving and pampering Diva was the reason for her existence now.

“Wash, then dry my feet: then, make your Diva a Southern breakfast, I’ve had a long drive, maid” said Diva. Nurse Diva never called her maids by name, just maid. “I want to explore my new house on a full stomach.” She said.

Lisa rose to her feet, and went to the kitchen. She washed Diva’s feet gently with witch hazel, then, using her best towels, gently dried them, then went to wash up and make breakfast for Diva.

Nurse Diva looked at her niece. “Hey: Who’s that big-titted, younger Mariska Hartigay looking bitch next door? Is she single, will she be missed?” asked Diva.

Aniqua answered: “She’s single, no kids, some kind of a modern ‘artist’. She lives by herself over there, she’s a bit quirky and eccentric.”

Nurse Diva replied: “I have several friends coming over later this week to check out my new house, she’d make a good “Party bitch, once programmed” Please grab me an ‘MLM’ brochure, so I can work the: ‘sorry I missed you ruse’ to get her over here. Prep a large dose of S-3 for me too, ok? And a second dose.

“Of course Auntie.” Said Aniqua. She smiled to herself how polite and proper Nurse Diva was to her and her equals, and how she used primarily hand signals and finger snaps

with her inferiors. She laughed and got everything ready.

As Aniqua prepped everything for the ‘sorry I missed you’ ruse, Laura wandered

downstairs dressed like a typical cute teenager, and sheepishly walked up to Aniqua.

“Are you hungry or anything Aniqua? Wanna snack?” she asked.

Aniqua watched discerningly Nurse Diva’s reaction as Nurse Diva observed the exchange.

“Um, no I’m cool. But hey, grab me a fresh packet of those ear buds on the kitchen table.” Aniqua said. Laura happily obeyed. To the casual observer she didn’t seem so

Brain-washed. Then again she still went to school and in mere months would be at college with Aniqua. Her obedience had to be subtle. Complete, but subtle.

Nurse Diva asked Laura a question: “Who might you be? I’m Aniqua’s aunt” Laura turned and politely answered, occasionally stealing glances at Nurse Diva’s strong legs and authoritative feet, licking her lips.

“Oh Hi! I’m Laura, Aniqua’s bff and her ‘pet’. I’m going to go to college with her,

as her ‘roommate’ but really be like, her live in servant, then after school live with her as her total maid and then total slave. I have always wanted to be like the white maid slave to a successful black woman who owns me completely. I guess I missed my shot to service the Obama twin girls… so hot! “ Said Laura perkily.

Diva was impressed. “Nice, she doesn’t reveal until she meets another dominant

Black woman.” Said Diva.

Aniqua replied: “I do kinda have to keep her under wraps while we go to school, in case I end up married, I will already have a maid. She’s still a virgin, and will stay one, no doubt.” Laughed Aniqua.

Both laughed as Lisa set the table with a typical southern breakfast for the Diva, then stood at attention, motionless. Uttering only “breakfast is served Nurse Diva.

Laura walked right passed Lisa, neither one had any recognition of the other. The programming was so ingrained.

Laura then turned to Aniqua. “Hey, your maid slave is in a bikini, shouldn’t she like, have a regular maid uniform?” she shrugged then went back upstairs. Lisa didn’t notice nor did she reply, she stayed motionless, only the commands from Diva interested her.

Nurse Diva put the ear-buds on, and Aniqua readied herself with the S-3 powder near the door. Nurse Diva grabbed a postcard- sized brochure that read in big bold letters:

“Your neighbor makes a ton of money with Diva-MLM, so easy, lots of FREE gifts!”

Sorry we missed you, come on by!

Diva strutted her voluptuous ebony body to the house next door and sauntered up to the porch, wearing the ear buds, plugged into nothing, the cord simply shoved between her ample breasts.

She put the post card on the door, banged 2 times, then quickly walked away.

The artist neighbor poked her head out and saw Diva as she was over halfway across

the yard, and yelled: “Hello, Hello?” then she read the postcard, grabbed it, slipped on her Birkenstocks, and in her bathrobe and shorts she ran after Diva.

“Hey, Hey, I wanna know about the free gift!” she said trying to catch up. “ darned Stupid earbuds, she can’t hear me.” She muttered, running while clutching her robe closed.

Nurse Diva entered ‘her house’ as the artist, quite out of breath, followed. The artist was huffing and puffing as she walked in the open door, with Diva already sitting at her breakfast. Aniqua watched the timing of inhaling and exhaling, and as the artist was to inhale deeply to catch her breath; Aniqua blew a HUGE cloud of S-3 into her face.

Aniqua stepped back quickly and covered her own face, as the door swung closed and the artist stood there, entranced, powder faced, highly dosed, as the powder took effect.

“Oh, YOU are the free gift, goofy bitch.” Laughed Diva, before she took a bite of bacon, and sipped her orange juice. She looked at her plate and saw flapjacks, grits, and hash-browns. Diva ate her breakfast leisurely while Lisa stood at attention and the artist’s expression changed, her arms lowered, and she stood highly dosed and compliant. She was then led into another room showing zero resistance.

TV ROOM: PARTY BITCH TRAINING

The artist slowly walked like a sleepwalker into the TV room and quietly stood at attention, her arms at her sides. Her expression was blank, her big eyes vacant.

Aniqua commanded: “Strip now, then back to tight attention: bitch.” The artist removed her bathrobe, her shorts, and her Birkenstocks revealing an Amazonian body featuring large fake breasts, fit arms and a tiny tattoo on her lower back. The artist’s body was fully flexed, showing her definition.

Her small tramp stamp simply said “ED”. Aniqua walked around the entranced older woman and took a sharpie, altering ‘ED’ to ‘OWNED’. Aniqua then snickered.

“Now, slowly walk to the other side of the room, with your arms out in front like a sleep walker and then turn around and come back to me, walking normally until you stand in front of me at attention. Address me as ‘ma’am’ and tell me you only deserve to be Nurse Diva’s obedient Party Bitch and to please program you. Make it sound real.’ Said Aniqua condescendingly as she turned her phone’s camera on, so she could document it.

The highly dosed artist slowly walked across the room entranced, arms out, and stopped and turned. Her 6ft tall pale body slowly walked back to the young woman. Once she was standing before Aniqua at attention she spoke convincingly. “Ma’am, I deserve to be Nurse Diva’s obedient Party Bitch, please program me.” She parroted convincingly.

Aniqua commanded: “Kneel, sitting on your own feet.” The artist complied. “Clasp your hands behind you.” Again the artist obeyed. “Chest up chin up.” Again the artist obeyed.

“Your mind is totally blank now, but your nipples always get hard when you hear a black voice. Any command makes you wet.” said Aniqua. Immediately the Artist’s nipples became erect.

She then placed the mp3 player on the artist’s head so Party Bitch training could begin. It was far more intense and much deeper even than Lisa’s was. She was to be utterly transformed.

Aniqua spoke to the 35ish Artist: “Think of nothing now, except the training you are gonna listen to on this headset. You’re nothing more than a life sized rubber love doll now, with stupid blow up doll expression on your face, your mind and this body are the property of Nurse Diva, your new owner now. Do you understand bitch?’ The artist passively answered softly: “Yes Ma’am’. The artist’s expression mimicked the open mouthed wide eyed gaze of an inflatable sex doll now.

Aniqua enjoyed being addressed as ma’am by formerly uppity, older white bitches, now fully complaint as they were dumbed down and reprogrammed to please Nurse Diva.

The woman’s former occupations were irrelevant. Nurse Diva’s plan was to create a series of ‘party houses, rental units, and escapes from the stress of her job’ with a standardized script for induction and behavior modification.

Being a Nurse felt like a thankless job, and Diva had to consider how to eventually retire in a style she felt she deserved, especially as a voluptuous black woman. If she hadn’t blown out her knee, she might have been the next Marion Jones or Serena Williams, (whose build she had). But a bad knee and already on the down side of 40, she knew she only had limited time before she should take it easy, and let someone else (preferably submissive white women who were once uppity) do all the work, and pamper her. After all Nurse Diva knew instinctively she was of superior genetics, and should be bowed down to, even if white bitches didn’t know that: yet.

Aniqua placed the mp3 player with an endless loop of the artist’s new behaviors and training on the Artist’s head, then left and closed the door. She knew in 3 days the ‘artist’ would be a shell of herself, a compliant, reflex based white woman who’s only thoughts were serving Nurse Diva and any ebony Queen Diva presented her with utter obsequiousness.

It was the same for each ‘party bitch’, assuring uniformity. A series of hand signals and their description as to the correct response was included, taking from basic dog training. Nurse Diva felt that white women were basically dogs, and she had no qualms about turning a strange woman’s life upside down and changing it completely.

Nurse Diva was all about Nurse Diva, as were her trained white women when she was done. The mp3 went thusly:

THE MP3 BEGINS:

“Welcome to your life under Nurse Diva as her ‘Party Bitch’. You have no memory of your life before today, other than your admiration of, love for and absolute devotion to being Nurse Diva’s Party Bitch. You have always known you are inferior to the black female, genetically, socially, in every way. Their natural dominance over you is expected. It’s unavoidable. You feel overwhelming certainty in that.

You are merely party Bitch, a Living blow up doll that can behave robotically to please your genetically superior mistress with undying loyalty and obedience.”

You, have no self-esteem. It does not exist. The black female is superior to you in every way, beautiful in every way. Your inferior genes sprang from the black seed of Africa. You know that licking the sweat from the soles of their feet, or lying prostrate bowing to the black female is your destiny and natural state. Your ebony Queen’s shoes have more value than you, and you show them the same devotion and worship.

Biologically your natural place is to serve and obey your black mistress, and you are addicted to your submission, your obedience. You desire nothing else. You can think of nothing else. Nurse Diva is everything. You are merely party Bitch, and have always been.

You become aroused and your nipples stand at attention merely hearing an ebony woman command you.

As Party bitch you are merely a living blow up doll, created to please your dominant mistress. Only her commands are important to you, only her thoughts are important. You can remain in positions you are commanded to as long as your owner desires. Your sense of self exists only as the Party Bitch for Nurse Diva. When immobile your inferior mind loops your commands until given instruction by your betters, your owner and controller, the superior black woman who commands you. and owns you.

You can think no other thoughts. You have no other thoughts. You are incapable. You desire no other thoughts; there are no other memories. There is only party bitch, property of Nurse Diva. You have always been and will always be: Party Bitch- obedient to your black mistress, in absolute lust of your black mistress, in love with her every flavor and scent, eager to serve and please, incapable of your own orgasm until commanded to cum.

Your body is merely the property of Nurse Diva, and it responds to her commands with no need for your thoughts. These thoughts are your only thoughts, the words of Nurse Diva. You exist, simply to obey. Your natural posture is one of kneeling, arms clasped behind you, nipples erect as you wait to serve and obey, fulfilling your purpose, your purpose is as Party bitch. Party bitch. Party Bitch.

You enthusiastically perform every command, ready for the next. Your mind is a hard drive that has been completely reprogrammed. The black female is superior to you in every way, and every thing about them arouses you.

You are not worthy to kiss your superior, but the gift of her saliva is something you crave. Even her water is exciting to you as Party Bitch, you have no self esteem. You are a urinal for the black woman if she desires. Your self esteem does not exist. You can go down for as long as it takes and not come up for air until commanded. Analingus is natural for you to perform.

The mp3 played continuously, and the Amazonian woman who was once an artist in several mediums had no thoughts or memory of her own now. She only knew that she was party bitch, Property of Nurse Diva. Nurse Diva was everything, she was nothing. Her body complied Automatically and kneeled, the mp3 continuing.

The artist’s brain was being reformatted from one operating system to another. This OS was direct, simple and streamlined. This OS was her only truth.

During the course of the day Nurse Diva’s niece, Aniqua would check up on Party Bitch, dose her again with X3 and make sure the batteries on the mp3 player were still running the program.

Aniqua didn’t even know the woman’s name, nor did she care. The woman had a new name now anyway. Her life had a new purpose now, her body had a new purpose now, and her house and everything in it was up for grabs.

Her Aunt had taught her that black women needed to assert their rightful place in the world, on top. As it was half of the white women who approached Nurse Diva without even being dosed and trained subtly expressed interest in performing acts of degradation anyway. So being dominated, or used as a sex toy or even a human toilet was no big deal apparently. Aniqua had no guilt, and she had no qualms about making sure these women kept their proper attitude.

Aniqua had fun while doing it. Nurse Diva had some amusing appliances she liked to use on party bitch, such as the double orifice vibrating dildo, with built in bottle opener. Every party bitch was fitted with them, they were a riot at parties.

Aniqua sipped a grape soda as she surveyed Party Bitch’s reprogramming, pacing around her slowly, with almost military bearing. Aniqua quietly said out loud. “I bet you never thought answering the door would lead you here, did you, you goofy white bitch?”

Aniqua laughed as she waved a hand in front of party Bitch’s face, mimicking her blow up sex doll expression, and her vacant eyes, as the ‘artist’ was oblivious to Aniqua as the mp3 looped yet again. The artist’s nipples were still fully erect, and her swollen labia was obviously aroused and noticeably wet, as she absorbed the relentless programming.

Aniqua said aloud, mockingly: ‘I’m gonna go check out your digs while you stay here and simmer. Maybe you got some cool shit for me in that old house of yours.’

The former Artist, now Party Bitch didn’t move. The house next door did not concern her now. She was engrossed with the repeated loop of commands and character traits that were already becoming part of her. She knelt perfectly still for the next several hours, absorbing her programming, her destiny, her purpose. Aniqua walked past the maid as she silently dusted Nurse Diva’s new house, carefully polishing and shining things to please her owner, quietly excited to be cleaning things owned by Diva.

Aniqua approached the unlocked door of the large house next door, and let herself in.Aniqua gave herself a tour, grabbing a few clothing items, and helped herself to an ipad, and some other electronics, which, not unlike like Party Bitch would need their ‘hard drive’s reformatted.’ She found a nice camera, and took shots of the interior and the yard, took a look at the basement, kitchen and attic, and thought it could command a nice rent.

She wondered if it had enough bedrooms, including the converted large attic, to become a Sorority house for her black sorority. That would sure be convenient. She thought the maid would only have to walk next door, and could cook and clean for them, and party Girl could service the girls in the know who would enjoy that kind of special treatment. Something to consider she thought.

She’d have to run that idea by Nurse Diva. The neighbors in this little, too white town would love that shit, she thought, and the ones who complained, well you can never have enough good servants. She laughed to herself and walked back to Diva’s new house.

THURSDAY-PARTY BITCH REVEALED

For the past 3 days, starting with the initial rather large first 2 doses, and continuous re-dosing and deep training, ‘Party bitch’, as she was now called, was ready for tomorrow’s visitors from Chicago, an almost 600 mile Journey. They would be tired, sweaty, and need very special pampering by the recently indoctrinated ‘artist’.

Aniqua had gone through the artist’s house and she found a MAID Halloween costume uniform for Lisa to wear, among other things of use, like black satin underwear and bras for the maid as well. She also found a black vinyl bikini bottom for Party Bitch to wear as well. She locked the place up, and held a key in case they decided to rent it out.

Party Bitch was still kneeling motionless now, wearing only that vinyl bikini bottom and a touch of baby oil sprayed onto her huge breasts, which jutted ever forward. Her arms were positioned behind her back, and her expression was just like a blowup sex doll, with a look of wonderment and a ready open mouth, shining nicely with bright red cherry lip gloss. She was simply waiting for a command from Diva and was able to stay motionless, posed like this for hours, merely reciting her deeply programmed mantras in her mind, over and over and over. The only time she moved was to slowly, mechanically crawl over to the bathroom. She was given water occasionally, mixed with lemon, honey and X-3.

The cooler temperatures kept her nipples hard, and her extensive training was yet to be demonstrated for Diva’s guests. Party bitch was given a standard set of programming, that relegated her as merely an obedient sex toy with no past, and no thoughts other than pleasuring her betters with deeply instilled fetishes and hand signals and obeying her now owners.

THE CHICAGO TRIO. FRIDAY

Friday afternoon, a blinged out, tricked out escalade with tinted windows and low profile tires, sporting a white super-fleck paint job: rolled up to the house, music thumping deep bass. Three black goddesses excited the vehicle. They were tired from their 600 mile drive and a little cranky, & demanding, to say the least.

Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona, stepped out of the car. Varying in height, curviness,

and hair style, they were all fine, all very naturally dominant black women, ready for a good time with their good friend from back home. Shoes ranging from Ugg boots to gladiator sandals, and red-soled pumps were worn. There was more baggage in the Escalade.

The three of them sashayed to the front door. All they needed was cool slow-mo music to walk to and it would have been right out of a video.

Layrona rang the doorbell, and the door was slowly opened by Lisa in her maid uniform.

All three strolled in, completely ignoring Lisa. Aalissah looked at the house and commented. “Damn, how’d you find a house with a maid already and the damned foyer already painted purple Diva?” She laughed.

Diva was in a Caftan Dress, and gold low-heeled sandals with attached rhinestones. She had the maid toss or burn any art she didn’t like and the interior in mere days had an upscale African flair. Diva replied: “I had the maid re-paint any colors I didn’t like, now please come in for a drink. I’ll bet a strong drink and a deep foot rub would be welcome after that long trip.”

Diva snapped her fingers and made a tray like motion, her palm upward and hand flat. Lisa saw the hand signal and left to return with a tray full of margaritas. Diva pointed to the other room and Lisa followed with the drinks.

The TV ROOM

All three guests sauntered into the oversized TV room and saw Lisa standing at attention, motionless, while Party Bitch knelt, her arms in front of her holding the tray of drinks now, her expression completely blank, her eyes looking at nothing, her mouth like a blow up doll, and her hair cropped short now with a buzz cut. Around her neck Party bitch wore a vinyl choker with a leash ring permanently affixed. ‘Property Nurse Diva’ was embossed in the choker.

Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona, each grabbed a drink from the drink tray, and started drinking them. Aalissah, put her empty glass down and said. “Shit that was good!” and grabbed another. Deante looked at both servants and waved a hand in front of their faces

but neither Maid Lisa or Party Bitch moved or blinked. Deante spoke to Diva: “Damn, I thought here in Redneck country you’d have nothing but trouble from these uppity white bitches. But look at them. They be like mannequins an shit.”

Diva pointed to the now empty tray and snapped her fingers, as Lisa quickly took the tray and went to refill it, leaving Party Bitch with her arms posed out and empty now. Diva simply barked: “Party Bitch.” Party Bitch obediently looked at Diva as Diva positioned her large hand with four fingers pointing down, and the back of her hand facing upward.

Immediately Party bitch bent her wrists, and leaned forward, positioning herself on all fours, her head facing forward, then she methodically lowered her back to perfectly flat, with knees and palms on the carpet, in front of the sofa, in yoga like precision, and then froze in place not moving a muscle, her face still expressing a blow up doll, eyes vacant.

Layrona was astounded. “Wow, she’s a coffee table too!” Lisa returned and placed the tray onto Party Bitch’s back then immediately snapped back to perfect attention as if it was completely natural for your former neighbor to now be a living coffee table wearing a slave collar.

All three women looked at Diva with some shock. Diva spoke: “Oh, the uppity factor

has been COMPLETELY corrected, now these white women both know their proper place.

Diva addressed the entranced and fully trained white women. “Tell my friends your proper place” she demanded. Both Lisa and the artist said their repeatedly rehearsed mantra together with a slight monotone:

“Our place is to obey and serve our dominant betters, we are merely property of our owner Nurse Diva and worship our ebony goddess. We exist for nothing else.”

A subtle gasp emanated from the three friends.

‘My skilled niece and I made sure of that. Said Diva’ ‘Now take a seat ladies, and have a beer too. Let’s get this party started! I think you’ll be amused.”

Diva snapped her fingers and simply said “Beer” and Lisa obediently sprung to motion and returned with cold bottles of beer and ice in her maid apron. She then returned to rigid attention.

Diva spoke again. “This is slightly tricky, but I know intelligent women of color can easily handle this device. Every house should have one, truly it’s hilarious.” She said, smiling wickedly.

Diva snapped her fingers and pointed to Party Bitch’s latex panties, and Lisa immediately pulled them down. It revealed Party Bitch had been wearing a 2 sided dildo/butt plug all this time, and that at the end of both was a large round end, with a bottle opener built in.

The most amusing part was that when the bottle opener was used, it triggered the device to vibrate momentarily, and that vibration triggered Party Bitch to utter: “Party bitch exists to serve the ebony goddess!” and alternately “I eagerly submit to my ebony mistress” or “My submission and obedience to my genetic superiors is natural” in a robotic monotone, changing each time. She was like a doll for grown ups. Aniqua really trained this one!

Lisa handed a bottle of ice bud lime to Aalissah, and pointed at Party Bitch.

Aalissah used it on the front end and Party Girl reflexively said her lines. Each woman opened up beer after beer from the front and the back, and Party Bitch became like those toys in stores at Christmas, when kids hit the ‘try me’ button too many times. The women laughed hysterically as party bitch repeated the lines over and over in monotone.

“Party bitch exists to serve the ebony goddess!”, “I eagerly submit to my ebony mistress”,” My submission and obedience to my genetic superiors is natural’. Party Bitch repeated until the Ice bud lime was gone. The woman laughed so hard and were falling over each other, giving and receiving hi fives, almost crying from laughing.

Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona were getting pretty buzzed now, having had a couple margaritas, and a couple beers. Deante pointed to the now empty tray and slurred to Lisa.

“Hey, fucking white maid, move the tray! Bring me a damn snack or something bitch” Lisa quickly complied and returned with chips to see Deante was resting her dark & lovely, well oiled strong calves on Party Bitch’s back like a common foot rest. Everyone else followed suit, all with her shoes still on. Party Bitch didn’t move, or flinch.

Diva took a swig of beer and snapped her fingers folding her knuckles and pointing them down. Lisa then knelt on the other side of Party Bitch and began carefully removing the uggs, pumps, and sandals from Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona. She held each shoe under her nose getting a quick sniff and then stared at the beautiful soles in front of her with appreciation and awe.

Deante had slightly long, ornate toenails, Layrona had large tats on her feet and rings on her toes, and Aalissah’s feet had lower arches, thick padded soles and shined with oil.

Lisa looked at all of them and was simply gushing. Not only was her training well ingrained in such a short time, but Aniqua had made sure she was informed. Lisa first rubbed her smiling face across all three of the strange women’s soles. Exhilarated to be marked with each of their individual scents. She then thoroughly started deeply sniffing each foot, relishing it. Nurse Diva had instilled a strong foot fetish for ebony female feet into single mom and former business owner.

Maid Lisa focused on the three guests. She alternated between licking and massaging, and when the woman closest to Party Bitch’s face got impatient she began to aggressively rub her foot all over Party Bitch’s face. Party bitch turned her head and then opened her mouth to eagerly suck any toes presented to her, without question, automatically. Her eyes remained open, as she bobbed her head mechanically sucking the toes of the three strangers.

Diva watched and made a command decision. “Maid, move to this end”, as she pointed, and “Party Bitch, move to this end”. “Each of you servants worship three feet each. Move it bitches!” she laughed heartily. With Party Bitch on one side adoring 2 feet from Aalissah, and one of Deante’s, and Lisa adoring the other of Deante and both of Layrona, all three Ebony beauties received equal, foot worshipping respect from the very deeply programmed women. Party Bitch was so trained she didn’t care that Aalissah and Deante’s feet were still covered with Lisa’s saliva. After all, they WERE Aalissah’s & Deantes ebony feet!

Diva could see her friends were having a great time, and were sufficiently buzzed. “Are you ladies having fun?” she asked. “Wow Brigitte,” you sure know how to put these white bitches under control. I just need my pussy and my asshole licked” someone said.

“Show it ladies, show it.” Said Diva. Aalissah pulled her feet from Party Bitch just long enough to pull off her pants, and spread her legs, revealing her beautiful box, and how toned her dark legs were.

Party Bitch crawled up to her immediately, showing her training and began to bring Aalissah to orgasm quickly. She never came up for air. Deante wasn’t as fast as Layrona was, so Lisa was servicing Layrona while Deante manipulated herself. Since Aalissah was in the afterglow, Diva grabbed party Bitch her head, and turned her face to look at Layrona, and snapped her fingers. Party Bitch immediately crawled over top of Lisa, not caring…as there was ebony pussy waiting! Party Bitch serviced her to orgasm, and all three guests were temporarily spent. They reclined, moist, open legged on the couch.

While Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona, laid back on the couch to catch their breath, Both Lisa and Party Bitch reflexively returned to kneeling with their arms behind their backs, fingers interlocked and motionless, their faces covered in cum, and sweat. The level of control, training and obedience was amazing.

Diva finished her beer, slowly, then She spoke. “Both of you naturally submissive white bitches get cleaned up, remove the bottle opener device and then set the table with our dinner. Now!”

Lisa and Party bitch stood up like they were automatons, then dispassionately washed and dried each other. (After all they weren’t washing an ebony goddess). Lisa redressed as a maid and Party Bitch wore her panties only as they obediently set the table for 4 and stood at attention on either side of the table, motionless. Awaiting their new commands

Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona staggered into the room, in the afterglow of orgasm while buzzed, as Lisa and Party Bitch pulled out then pushed in their chairs. Once all four ebony Women were seated and began eating, Lisa and Party Bitch knelt on either side of the table, motionless, compliant.

Aalissah, Deante, and Layrona took turns complimenting Diva on their evening so far. “So THIS is how it’s supposed to be, hot damn. I’m gonna treat tomorrow like a spa day, and get my nail color changed. Said one. “Well I want a deep tissue oil massage on my ass.” Said another. “I hear that, I am really loving the attitude these two have, I Wanna see how much of my foot I can get inside that Party Bitch, I bet she can take it up to my ankle. I’m gonna have a white girl for a shoe!” All three hi-fived each other, as they enjoyed their excellent meal, and chatted for over an hour. Their new slaves never moving unless commanded to.

At the end of the meal, all four women had a small amount of leftovers. Diva asked them:

“Would you like to really feel a power trip? Then spit into your leftovers and put the plates on the floor. Diva snapped her fingers so Lisa and Party Bitch would watch. Rather than be insulted or even disgusted, both were so deeply trained and programmed already they considered it a gift from their ebony goddess, as they knew they weren’t worthy to kiss the women. They were so beneath them they were honored to have the leftovers and taste the saliva of their betters.. Diva laughed as the leftovers were devoured and the 2 slaves made faces of extreme gratitude. Diva then spoke:

“Tomorrow you can all experience your natural dominance degrading these bitches however you want, as long as you don’t mark em up. If you sit on their face when they go down on you, you can smother them to unconscious, but make sure they wake up. l. Every time they awake their programming is even deeper and they become even more docile. I have a collar for the maid and leashes as well.”

Lastly, since it might be chilly tonight, so I’ll flip a coin, each room can each use one white woman as a foot warmer. They simply sleep at the end of the bed, under the covers, keeping your feet warm while you sleep.

Heads for the maid, tales for Party Bitch” she tossed the coin.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Despite the parties and noise the sorority made, after they took over the former Artist’s house, neighbors only complained once. The noise, loud talking and parties didn’t seem to bother anyone once they were visited by Nurse Diva to introduce herself to the neighbors. And she introduced them to X-3.

Ever since then, the neighbors would gladly wash Diva’s car, mow her lawn, take out and bring in her trash cans, and they even painted the Sorority house inside and out, at no charge. Now the sorority house was repainted, re furnished and rewired for sound.

Diva enjoyed having a personal trainer show up and give her free physical therapy, and it seemed everyone in the neighborhood was oddly eager to bring Diva breakfast, dinner, or barbecue. They even split the proceeds from their frequent yard sales, dictated by Diva, with the profits favoring the Diva of course.

There wasn’t a woman of color in town that didn’t have a much younger, obedient white ‘Live in maid’, or housekeeper’.

It was fascinating to see an afternoon at the local mall food court as well dressed black women in their Sunday best, had their lunch served to them by their overtly submissive maids, who carried their bags, curtseyed, addressed them as ma’am or mistress, and either knelt quietly beside them as they ate, looking up at their betters with aching admiration, or the servants had a vacant look in their eyes as they stood at flexed attention. That all depended on the Mistress in charge. Sometimes maids were given a scrap which they genteelly ate from their mistresses’ fingers. Or they had to kneel and retrieve the treat when it was placed atop the toe of the shoe their owner was wearing.

FORMERLY LISA’S BRIDAL GOWN STORE-UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

Well the wedding business in that town certainly did slow down quite a bit. There had been a trend in the last six months. So many engagements had been broken, and the eligible young white women in town suddenly changed their plans, moved out of their apartments or Trailers, or houses, and suddenly ‘decided’ to become ‘social justice volunteers’ (indentured servants and programmed concubines) for every dominant black woman who recently moved into town, thanks to Diva.

DIVA’S ‘MO BETTA SHOES & CAFTANS’

Formerly Lisa’s second hand bride store: ‘Elegant Beginnings’ was now: ‘Mo Betta Shoes and Caftans. Diva’s Mo Betta was doing quite well.

Completely redecorated to fit Diva’s taste, with a row of small thrones for clients to sit in, and a wine sampling station: one could buy a pair of shoes, and sip wine while they received: a foot massage, a quick polish touch up, an amope’ heel and callus smoothing, or some combination thereof.

Some women just went there to have their feet humbly washed and dried after a day of shopping and get their calves massaged and oiled by an adoring attendant.

That service was complimentary, and performed eagerly and frequently by Lisa, the slightly vapid attendant with a limited vocabulary.

Fine shoes for the big and wide foot were brought out by the overtly subservient, corn rowed Lisa. Lisa now sported a tat sleeve on each arm, and deep sprayed on tan, as Diva disliked freckles. Lisa now walked like a panther in heat to the back of the store and retrieved the shoes she was commanded to.

Lisa had been re-dosed and her training deepened several times as Diva re-tuned Lisa to her liking. Overtly Foot obsessed maid at home and with a finger snap or a single command dumbed down further to switch gears as part time party bitch or emotionless robot when needed, Lisa was a shell of her former self. Her new personas crafted by Diva was now all that she knew and remembered.

Lisa always seemed excited to lovingly remove the customer’s old shoes for them and not only overtly admire their feet, but sniff the old shoes and advise if the client should discard them or keep them. Mostly she advised them to discard them so she could keep them. Before anything else Lisa would eagerly massage their feet before bringing in shoes for clients to have gently placed on their feet..

Lisa, didn’t talk much, except to compliment the black women on the beauty of their feet, while carefully measuring them for size. Once the customer settled on a pair of shoes, Lisa would wash, then massage their feet with a mixture of sugar, herbs and almond oil, before drying them and personally placing their new shoes onto their feet.

She loved putting the shoes onto the customer’s feet, and adjusting them if needed for a perfect fit. She loved this so much she would do it for free, in fact, she did.

Then Lisa would watch with rapt attention as the customer paced back and forth to see if they liked the fit.

Whenever the customer turned their back or was facing the other direction Lisa would sneak in a sniff of the shoes they wore in, and smile widely.

She was never upset when customers came in at the last minute before closing to try on numerous shoes without buying, after all, she loved to serve her betters. When women decided to wear their new shoes they bought home and thus discard their old worn out ones: Diva allowed Lisa to keep them for her own amusement.

She so treasured shoes worn by her betters, and embraced her kink. Lisa could just barely run the register and the stock room, before handing the cash to Diva.

Things were going pretty well for the Diva, when her owner smiled it made Lisa very happy.

Nurse Diva was thinking about running for City Council.