The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another Chapter

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (this applies to past and future stories)

Then Two women in their 30’s, dressed like realtors, quickly knelt on either side of Aniqua, and then they dipped their hands deeply into the coconut oil, and slowly and erotically applied the thick coconut paste to Aniqua’s legs, complimenting them the entire time.

Then the maid knelt and then held Aniqua’s shorts as she gingerly stepped into them resting her hand on the maid’s face for stability. The maid, thrilled to be used as such a prop, then lovingly placed birkenstocks upon Aniqua’s feet, right after she placed a soft kiss on the sole of sandal and some lotion onto Aniqua’s feet. Then she rose to standing to carefully place a robe onto her, before the two women dressed like Realtors lovingly applied lotion to Aniqua’s firm arms. Each one took one of Aniqua’s ratty fuzzy slippers with her, sniffing them ever so gently, thrilled to have the prize.

“That’ll do, said Aniqua dismissively to the two former real estate agents, now obsessed with serving Aniqua’s every whim.

Women: ‘Thank you ma’am. Thank you so much’. They both made their exits, now overtly sniffing the slippers. “Yeah, said Aniqua, now go stand at attention like bookends, in your usual spots, til I come up with something for you to do. I’m sure I’ll have work for you in a minute.”

The two women, in their mid-30’s vanished into Aniqua’s room, the master bedroom. They then walked over to either side of the large fireplace, each placing the end of a banner in their mouth, and held up: “Aniqua, our President” then stood at attention waiting for her to return.

Camellia was more than a tad suspicious… was this girl, at best 19, some kind of visiting royalty? Was she some Internet pop star that she’d never heard of? It was just weird, seeing these obviously older women behaving like star-struck teens, with an overt fetish, for the young woman.

Aniqua introduced herself, holding out her hand like one would if they were expecting it to be kissed. “Hi. I’m Aniqua, you must be ‘that.. artist’s’ sister. I recognized you from a photo she left behind when she ‘moved’, damn you two really are twins. Aunt Diva will get a big kick outta that.”

Camellia felt like the wind was knocked out of her, since her sister had just left that photo behind so callously, and never mentioned she moved.

Camellia inquired: ‘Do you know where she moved to?” she asked, losing hope.

Aniqua smiled wickedly. “I think I might know where she is… as a matter of fact, she took on a new job, come to think of it. Apparently It’s much more fitting to her name, and frankly… much more fulfilling, so I have heard.”

‘Odd, thought Camellia, the name Pauline means ‘alter server’ in French. And what would possibly be more fulfilling than your own art? She wondered. Pauline had always been a self employed artist type, working for anyone else unless it was a commissioned job…was so out of character.

Camellia curiously followed the now glistening Aniqua, who had blossomed quite nicely since our last encounter a year and a half ago, over to the front door, where Aniqua grabbed a walkie-talkie, from a waiting servant.

Aniqua hit a button and she began speaking, not caring if Camellia heard her.. “Auntie, I believe I have the sister to the ‘artist’ in tow, prepare. Oh, and they really are twins, so classic!”

Camellia followed to the striking, oil shined young woman over the house next door, not really thrilled she was being subtly mocked for being a twin… and she was allowed to walk in first,(rather than 6ft behind as she observed everyone else doing). Cautiously, Camellia slowly entered the house next store, whereupon she received a small blow dart to the neck the moment she entered, while standing in the foyer.

It turned out that simply blowing the X-3 at women had shown it’s flaws, so a new delivery method had been created, with varying levels of the x-3, depending on it’s intended purpose.

If Nurse Diva wanted to relish the process of converting unsuspecting local women into shameless worshippers she used the smaller dose, with a touch of a muscle relaxer, leaving the convert pliant, and able to move, albeit much more slowly. Then they would be commanded to kneel, and when there was zero wind, the x-3 could be delivered as a powder.

Camellia now pulled the small dart from her neck and she slowly asked: “What the fuck was that?” But the darts were designed so attempting to extract them while accidentally using pressure simply released the entire dose into the ‘convert.’ By the time Camellia was told: ‘don’t worry about it, and forget it ever happened, and don’t think, now stand at attention’, she suddenly, obediently did.

Her expression then changed accordingly. Camellia stood at attention, a bit unsteady, but not really thinking of much at all. She quietly waited.

Nurse Diva, looked her over, and then she addressed her: “Now.. smile, and just follow me’, she commanded, and Camellia did, walking rather slowly, but she was suspicious on some level of her mind, although not thinking very clearly at all as her mind was now in a fog. All she knew was she was to follow this tall striking woman.

Nurse Diva then opened the door to where she kept Party B*tch.

Party b*tch was face deep in one of Diva’s friend’s crotch, and only the back of her buzz cut head and barcode neck tat were visible. One could also see the large tramp stamp boldly announcing ‘Party B*tch’ serve Diva blazed across the former artist’s lower back, now alabaster pale, making the tat that much more noticeable.

Meanwhile, another ebony Queen about the size and age of Nurse Diva, sat next to her, calmly smoking from a large bong, helping herself to some nice snacks . The second woman was well dressed, but she was barefoot, her beautiful large bare feet and exposed calves all glistening with luxurious oil.

The woman with the bong slowly exhaled, then spoke. “Now, get back to my feet, Party b*tch, my toes ain’t gonna suck themselves, and lick this damn flavored oil off my calves too, she laughed, you been down there long enough.”

Party b*tch slowly lifted her head, as the ebony Queen she was servicing, rolled her eyes in orgasm, and simply sighed. “I swear, I regret never listening to Diva til now, thought I’d never allow this, but damn, what a rush” she said.

The bong-smoking woman laughed and said: “Do you mean philosophically? Or some other context?” then she took another hit.

Party b*tch never even noticed her sister standing, watching her obediently crawl over to, then slavishly lap at the large flat feet of the second woman, her expression docile and blank as she diligently sucked the attractive dominant woman’s long toes like a porn star, before slowly kissing the flavored oil from her strong glistening calves. She merely whispered: “So beautiful”

Camellia was shocked to say the least. “Oh, oh my god, what, what has happened to Pauline.” Camellia said very softly, forcing the thoughts and words.

Nurse Diva laughed. “She’s become one of my party b*tches now, and… she fully belongs to me. She basically entertains at my parties, and exists primarily to serve, unless she is on footrest or mannequin duty. She’s excellent at holding serving trays and opening beer bottles.

We half considered tracking you down but hey, since you’re here, I’m gonna have you two work together, from now on, you’ll make the cutest bookends. I’ve already texted the stylists.’

Camellia wanted to protest strongly, but she could only utter a rather soft, ‘no, I don’t want to do that. No.’

Nurse Diva ordered Camellia nicely: ‘ now just kneel and watch, please’, and Camellia complied, albeit slowly.

Camellia would be one of the first few to try the brand new MP3!

The new script created an almost mindless Party b*tch, but one that was still able to recruit new Party b*tches, when ordered to, after installing uber liberal guilt and the need for obedient submission based on Diva’s angry twist on Farrakhan’s teachings. Camellia’s own thoughts would be fully purged, but she’d have a few custom installed, leaving her more like a giggly bimbo, and eager recruit anywhere Diva hadn’t reached out to.

Diva had already successfully used this new MP3 and the x-3 to pull an already well-meaning women from merely showing up at certain ‘rallies’ and ‘protests’ (read riots) where face it, they were not welcome and were really annoying) to introducing fellow guilty ones to their new purpose, fully convinced it was their own idea, to join the staff at a Diva run house. There was literally no shortage, now.

Depending on Diva’s whims, they either became maids, were dutiful wet nurses or weekend party b*tches, eager to recruit and help, and yet could still work outside the houses to bring extra income in.

Camellia would be programmed as deeply as her sister, but still be able to recruit when needed.

Diva also ordered that she be: tatted up, and have her hair cut to match, etc, to truly match her sister’s appearance as absolutely closely as possible. She simply had the tatt artist who dialed in ‘the artist’ and had him replicate his work, and as soon as he arrived he got started. She’d also have her tan removed the same way to achieve a nice alabaster, just like her sister.

Both the tattoo artist and hair/makeup stylist worked in tandem, applying the requisite tattoos, the hairstyle, the dye job, the makeup. They made Camellia’s hair match, via cut and color.

The first treatment of quick acting skin whitener was applied. To achieve the end effect in a preview, an airbrush was used for a temporary immediate lighter look.

After a few hours, the tattoo artist had the ‘artist’ stand at attention next to her twin, and the tatt tech made their tattoos match.

After that aesthetician did the lip plumping, eyebrows and the botox to match, the two were almost impossible to discern from each other. They were posed identically.

They were then ordered to work in unison and to even speak in unison, fitted with matching earbuds so they could respond together which would be to Diva’s utter amusement. They would praise Nurse Diva’s beauty and perfection in stereo, and it was to be glorious.

Meanwhile, the MP3 continued in loop mode and within a few hours the twins would be revealed to Diva, who was now hungry for her regularly scheduled lunch.

A year and a half had gone by, and the noticeably thinner, and now paler Lisa slowly entered wearing her now professional maid uniform and she curtseyed for nurse Diva.

Lisa said almost robotically: “Nurse Diva your lunch is ready ma’am.”

Lisa then stood and walked over to pull out a chair for Diva. Diva sauntered over to the table

And then sat. She motioned for Lisa to pour her drink, and Lisa poured until the glass was 85% full.

Lisa then returned to attention and stood motionless while Nurse Diva ate. Her face had only a blank expression as she awaited a command from the lovely Nurse Diva.

Lunch was finished. Diva received her daily post lunch foot rub and massage from her made on the professional table permanently set up in the front former office of Lisa.

As the massage ended, as Lisa finished dressing Nurse Diva, the twins were brought in to stand at rigid attention in front of a now relaxed and freshly pampered Diva.

Diva rose to walk once around the pair. She nodded in approval.

An attendant spoke a command into an iphone and both twins spoke in a simultaneous monotone:

“Greetings Nurse Diva, we are Party B*tch, eager to serve and obey you completely, we exist to please you and your friends.”

Nurse Diva clapped.

MEANWHILE AT THE LOCAL COLLEGE

Nurse Diva’s daughter Aniqua was in her freshman year at school, doing well in her classes. Any of the homework she didn’t feel like doing was done by Lisa’s daughter Laura who was now her roommate, and of course, her personal servant.

Laura was expected to not only be at Aniqua’s beck and call, but to eagerly service and serve Aniqua’s friends with the same enthusiasm.

Laura had been thoroughly programmed when Nurse Diva took over Lisa’s house, and retained just enough personality to mask her overt submission while at school, but really performed like a thoroughbred behind close doors.

Laura had become the female sororities’ ‘mascot’ and she excelled in erotic massage, foot rubs and cunnilingus, silently bringing the sorority members to climax anytime someone had a rough day. She was utterly obedient to each and every sorority member.

Aniqua had Laura wearing pigtails and her skin was now alabaster white as well. She dressed like a Japanese cheerleader fantasy, and even did her make up as such.. and nobody else at the school took her seriously as a student. She seemed like a caricature.

Classes at the local Community college.

Nurse Diva had ‘spoken’ with the Dean, and her ‘influence’ resulted in the sorority requiring very few assignments to be completed in order to pass. Failure was no longer an option for the sorority members. Curriculum changes had been made, and Diva could tour the Campus at will in a golf cart and make ‘selections’ of new students she thought might better serve the large picture by well, serving her or the sorority.

Things in the town were now going swimmingly. Nurse Diva was actually considering a run for Mayor, once she saw the beautiful Antebellum Mayor’s quarters outside the town limits. An old 3 story mansion with a rambling yard.

She’d keep the other two properties, but the expansive land and large home with a covered swimming pool would suit her just fine. Just fine indeed.

Of course a house that size would require more than 1 maid, in fact it would require a whole staff, suiting a Mayor, but that was easily achieved. Ads were placed on the appropriate websites.

Nurse Diva for Mayor-indeed this would be a good Holiday for Diva. Happy Holidays