The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nylon Empire

The Man On The Corner

As I round the corner and head down 2nd Ave I spot a man yelling on the street corner and shaking his fist. It is only when I get closer and roll down the window that I hear what he’s saying. “Give me my family back you nylon bastards!!” The words strike me as odd but he continues to bark them into the cool night air over and over. I pull around the corner and park. The man takes a short break from yelling to look at me but soon continues his ravings. I exit the car and slowly walk towards him. I don’t know why I am doing this. I’ve driven by many raving nut jobs screaming in the dark. But, something inside me screamed out to help this time. I get within five feet before he realizes my intent to engage. The man stops yelling and turns towards me. A crazed look is on his face.

“Go away!”

“No,” I reply in a stern tone, “I need you to stop yelling. Soon if not already, the police will be called and you will be hauled off to jail. Is that what you want?”

“Of course not,” he answers, “I just want my family back. They were taken from me.”

“Have you called the police to report the crime?”

“No, I can’t call them. They will never believe me. I will be locked up in a nut house.”

I nod and extend a hand towards him. “My name is Megan Price. Who took your family?”

“You would not believe me if I told you. Hell, I’m still trying to wrap my head around it.”

“Alright, let’s start with your name and go from there.”

The man nods and finally shakes my extended hand. “My name is David Foster.”

Just when David is about to open up about his ordeal a few drops fall from the sky. They are quickly followed by a sudden downpour. I motion for him to follow as I break for my car. He hesitates slightly but joins me. I start the engine and crank the heat in an attempt to dry out.

“So,” I say turning towards David. My apartment is just two blocks away. How far is your place?”

“Nine or ten blocks. I lost track while I was trying to run down the van that took them. I finally got to a point where I could not run anymore.”

“I see, well David, I don’t want this to be taken wrong but I would like to take you back to my place. We are both soaked to the bone and I’m sure you’re famished after running so far. We can eat, dry off and then come up with a plan to find your family.”

“That is very nice of you. But may I ask a question?”

“Of course, ask away.”

“Why are you helping me? I mean, we just met a few minutes ago and as far as you know I’m a crazy drunk that yells odd things into the night.”

I let out a small chuckle. “I can’t really give you an answer other than it just seems right to me. My gut says that you can be trusted and that you are in need of help.”

David smiles, “Thank you.”

I put the car in gear and in short order we arrive at my apartment building. Any dryness from the car’s heater is negated as we scramble through the downpour to reach the lobby. We take the elevator up to my floor and enter my dark apartment. I flip on a lamp and the room becomes filled with it’s soft glow. “There are clean towels if you want a shower. Just leave your wet stuff in the basket on the floor and I’ll throw it in the dryer. I have some clothes of an ex laying around. You look about his size.”

David nods and goes into the bathroom. I go to the bedroom and peel my wet clothes off. I dry off with a towel and throw on a pair of sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt. I then dig through the closet and find Aaron’s stuff. He and I had broken up six months prior. He is not coming for any of his things at this point. I walk into the living room to see David sitting on the couch. He is dried off from the shower and has himself covered with the towel. I hand him the clothes and collect his wet ones from the bathroom while he changes.

Once I have the dryer going I put a couple burritos in the microwave and sit next to David on the couch. “So, now that we are dry, tell me what happened to your family.”

David takes a breath and begins.

David’s Story

It all started earlier today. My wife, Helen got tickets to an opera show from work. She works at a promotion firm and they get little perks like tickets all the time. Our daughter Tiffany is back from college for spring break. Helen figured it would be a fun activity for us all to do together.

Since work gave her five tickets, my wife invited her friend Kelly and her husband Jacob to join us. The show was to start at 7:00 so Jacob and Kelly arrived at our place around 5:30. Jacob and I have never really been friends. The best way to put it is we get along enough to go out as couples once in a while. On the flip side, Kelly and Helen have been joined at the hip for years. They often go out on their own for spa days and the like.

“Hello,” I said as I greeted them at the door. “Helen and Tiffany will be ready in a few minutes.”

Kelly smiles and heads right towards our bedroom to assist her friend.

Jacob and I plop down on the couch and engage in basic small talk about sports and the weather. This goes on for about ten minutes before Tiffany emerges from her room. Per her mother’s request of formal attire, Tiff is wearing a satin black dress that falls to her calf. The dress had a slit up the right side to allow movement and has long sleeves. Tiffany has always gotten cold easy. The dress fit her wiry tall frame perfect and she wore her scarlet hair in a bun.

Before you ask Megan, yes Tiffany wore nylons. I didn’t know what kind as far as stocking or hose but nylon was present. All three were wearing some fashion of nylons. I wanted to get ahead of that because I figured you would ask based on my yelling earlier. Anyway, where was I?

Oh, yeah. Tiffany had just exited her room and joined Jacob and me in the living room. She did not sit down but stood behind the couch, leaning slightly on it. “You have grown quite a bit since I saw you last,” Jacob said. “When was that?”

“Almost two years ago,” Tiffany replied, “at my high school graduation.”

Finally, Helen and Kelly emerged. Kelly wore a dress similar to my daughter except with spaghetti straps and a slit on both sides. Her athletic frame was perfect for it and her recently curled blonde hair fell to it’s full shoulder length. Helen had picked a black dress with a one strap design that rested on her right shoulder to hold things up. Unlike the other two girls. Helen is short and a bit bigger. Her dress widened below the waist and did not require a slit to maintain movement. Her short sandy brown hair does not leave many options for styling so aside from washing and treating it she left it be. All three ladies accented their gowns with black cardigans to combat the chilly air.

“You look amazing dear,” Helen said to Tiffany.

“Thanks, mom.”

I looked at my watch, “Well, let’s get rolling. I want a good seat to take a nap in.”

Helen and Tiff gave me a playful shot to each shoulder and we departed. The opera lasted three hours and no I did not fall asleep. After the show, the women took a pit stop at the theater before leaving. As I waited I noticed Jacob talking to a man across the lobby. They were out of earshot but I did see the man hand a small brown box to Jacob who placed it in his jacket pocket. I didn’t really know anything about the guy so I decided not to stick my nose in. The ladies finished and we departed. When we got back, Helen invited Kelly and her husband in for a nightcap. Yes, Tiff had some drinks as well. She’s old enough and I prefer if she is going to drink to do it in a responsible and safe manner. The four of us took down a bottle of red in short order.

“All gone,” Helen said as she shook the empty bottle. “David, we have another one in the kitchen. Would you go get it please?”

I nodded, took the empty and went to the kitchen. It took me a bit to find the new bottle. Helen had it hiding behind a few other things. As I neared the living room I heard Jacob talking. “Ladies, I got the coolest souvenir from the theater.” As I rounded the corner I saw Jacob in the chair across from the women on the couch. He had the box from the man in his hand and was reaching in to remove its contents. What he pulled out was a green ball. It looked like a giant marble. I was about to approach the group with the new wine but what happened next froze me in place. A small glow began to emit from the ball. The glow quickly grew and soon it looked like Jacob was holding an energy ball from an anime show. Three rays shot from the ball into the eyes of the women. I wanted to cry out and beat the shit out of Jacob but I stood there, frozen in awe at the sight before me.

“What... What is happening?” The question came from Helen. Kelly and Tiffany were silent aside from a few soft moans escaping their lips. “This is wrong.” Helen then stood and I saw it.

She had slid aside the strap of her dress, allowing it to fall in a heap at her feet. She had worn stockings with a garter belt. But, the belt was vanishing into thin air and the stockings growing. The nylon rose up her legs as they pulsated with green energy. Watching my wife make her way towards Jacob gave me the energy to snap out of my frozen state. I shook my head clear and charged towards Jacob. Just before I reached him I felt something prick my back. The prick was followed by shocking jolts of electricity running through my body. I knew the feeling, it had happened to me before. I was hit with a taser.

As I dropped to my knees, the unseen attacker from behind me turned up the juice. Jacob rose from the chair and approached Helen. Her stockings had grown into full pantyhose and were still rising. She rubbed her hands up and down her silky thighs, moans of pleasure growing louder and more frequent with each inch the nylon grew. Jacob wrapped his arms around her and embraced her with a deep kiss. They parted just before I blacked out. The last thing I recall was Jacob smiling and saying, “I’m going to have fun with your wife and daughter. Have a nice nap.”

Though out, I swear I could still hear the ladies as they cried out in pleasure. I woke some time later to find myself tied to a chair in the kitchen. It was not rope that held me either. The bonds that secured me were nylons. However, unlike normal nylon that should be easy to break free from, this stuff was strong with an elasticity that gave me some wiggle room but not much. Then, the man from the theater walked in. He was in a black suit with sunglasses on. He looked at me and rubbed his chin as if confused.

“This never happens,” he said, “most men wither away at the first sign of a woman’s conversion. Do you like nylon? Do they arouse you at all?”

“Of course they do,” I replied, “But, I’m not some sick fetish freak about it. I enjoy them, that’s it..”

The man shook his head, then reached into his pocket. He pulled out another box. He removed the ball then placed the box upside down on the counter across from me. He then set the ball on the overturned box. It caved a bit but not a lot. The ball did not weigh enough to collapse it’s makeshift stand. “In a few minutes, “the man explained, “the nylons that hold you will activate the orb. The energy will attract to the fabric and in turn take over you. This direct approach is usually not needed to control men. But, you’re a special case.”

“You’re a sick fuck,” I reply, “I will never be like you or Jacob!”

The man laughed and snapped his fingers. Helen, Tiffany, and Kelly walked in line to the kitchen. The nylon had overtaken their bodies, covering everything from the neck down. Jacob was behind the ladies with a tranced look on his face. “Helen,” the man said to my entranced wife. “Give your stubborn husband a reason to join us.”

“Yes master,” she replied. Helen walked over and straddled me. Her silky inner thighs and ass stimulated me through my pants. I reached full erection in seconds. “That’s a good boy David,” she whispered in my ear. “Join us, it is a pleasure like no other.” Helen kissed me, driving her tongue deep down my throat. I became lost in the moment and reciprocated the action. When she pulled her lips away a small moan escaped my throat. “He’s ready master, he will be one of us soon.”

The man nodded and Helen joined the others in line. “The orb will finish him off,” the man said. Let’s load up and I will come back in a few minutes for him. The four chimed “Yes master” in unison and proceeded to file out the rear kitchen door. The darkness and hidden nature of my back ally concealed the nylon bodies of the women from prying eyes. Though, for once I wished my normally nosey neighbors had been their usual selves. But no, they minded their own business this time.

Helen’s brief time on my lap had given the orb more nylon in its path to activate. The energy was now all over my silky bonds. The feeling of the pulsating fabric caused my erection to double in size. Moan after moan escaped me as I began to loose myself. Then, in one last moment of clarity, I mustered all my strength and stretched the bonds enough to get my feet solidly on the floor. I then half stood with the chair still attached to my back. I swung my body and struck the counter. The orb fell from its perch and cracked upon hitting the floor. The glowing stopped and the energy on my nylon bonds vanished. With the orb out of action, I jumped a bit in the air and back dropped on the floor. The chair broke and I was able to free myself. I threw open the kitchen door just in time to see the man get in the driver seat of the van. He must have heard or seen me get free and decided to bolt. The van sped off and I chased behind. Being in town, it could not go too fast and I was able to keep it in my sight until 2nd Ave. The lack of lights and corners to turn let the van gain speed and loose me. So, Megan, now you know my story. What do we do now?

Headquarters

A dark blue van slowly approaches an old warehouse on the outskirts. The vehicle stops in front of a closed bay door and honks three times. A suited man exits a smaller door and approaches the van. The driver rolls down the window and hands him a card. The man reads the card and hands it back to the driver. Then he returns inside. The van’s headlights are turned off and the bay door opens. The room is dark but the driver finds his parking spot. He has done this many times before. He turns the engine off and the door is closed. Light suddenly fills the room and three suited men enter through a joining hall. The driver gets out and greets them. “I have three females and one male.”

“Nice work Agent 17,” one of the suited men says. She will be very pleased with your work.”

“Thank you Agent 12,” 17 replies, “ Is she here?”

12 smiles, “yes, she is just finishing with the group I brought in. She will be out to inspect yours soon.”

17 nods and opens the van door. “Exit and line up for inspection.”

“Yes master” is said in unison and they file out of the vehicle. The ladies line up next to one another with Jacob on the end.

“That is a nice looking group, “a woman’s voice says from the shadow of the hall. When she enters the light of the room her beauty is revealed. Her long dark red hair flows and perfectly accents her dark emerald eyes. Her plump lips are adorned with blood red lipstick. She is wearing a stunning black gown with red lace trim. It has a slit on the right that exposes sheer black hose. She approaches the lineup and stops to address 17. “You have done well. Three women and a male. If you keep up this kind of work you will go far in this business.”

“Thank you my queen,” 17 replies, “I live to serve you.”

Queen smiles and turns to examine the ladies. She starts with Helen. “A little bigger but I still can find a use for her.” Tiffany is next and the queen really likes her. “Young, stunning. This one has great potential.” Queen then notices something in Tiffany’s eyes. She looks over at Helen, then back. “These two are mother and daughter.”

“They are,” 17 says, “the daughter is college age if you are worried about that.”

“No, that is not my concern. “Blood relatives are fine to turn together. But, they can’t serve in the same manner. Close proximity to an immediate blood relative. Mother, daughter, and siblings can cause a disturbance in control over time. That is why I took over Sheppard’s operation. Women of special circumstance like this need to be separated. One will serve me in the collective. The other will be sold as a slave nylon unit.” Queen looks back and forth at the mother and daughter, then points to Tiffany. “She is a college student, she is more use to me in the collective. Send her to have the nylon reduced back to regular pantyhose. Sheppard’s orbs are great for enslaving but they were designed to make nylon units who are sold and serve their masters behind closed doors. My collective members need to be able to move about in the population. Reduce her nylon and finish the unit conversion for the mother.

Kelly is the last to be inspected and is chosen to serve in the collective with Tiffany. Last up is Jacob. “I like the male agent program,” Queen says as she caresses Jacob’s bulging package. “But, not all men are meant to be agents.” She places her hand on his forehead and a small green glow emits from her fingers. Queen closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them. She looks upset, “Jacob is too dumb to be an agent. he lacks the core intelligence that even our best reprogramming methods can not fix. But, he has other assets. He will make a great dancer at the club. His bulging manhood will have the women lining up. 17, this man had thoughts of another male at the conversion site. One that resisted the primary action and needed the direct approach. Where is that man?”

Agent 17 shuffles his feet and holds his head in shame. “He.. He escaped. As you saw, he was not entranced fully by the primary orb and the sight of turning women. So, I tied him to a chair and proceeded to do the direct conversion. All looked to be well, his manhood was responding and his mind seemed to be breaking down. But, when I stepped away for a moment to load the ladies and Jacob the other man managed to neutralize the orb and break free of his bonds. I.....I should have taken him by force and brought him to you. But.. But I panicked. I jumped in the van a raced away. He followed for awhile but I lost him on 2nd Ave.”

Nylon Queen shakes her head. “This mistake could cause us problems.” Queen then turns to Jacob. “What is his name?”

“David,” Jacob replies.

“17,” the queen says, “finish processing this group. Then, track down David and bring him to me. Make sure you capture or enslave anyone working with him. I doubt he went to the police, but, he may have found someone to help him. I am sending 12 with you. If you fail again you will join Jacob as eye candy in the club.”

“I understand,” 17 replies, “the task will be done.”

Nylon Queen turns and leaves the room. The agents escort Jacob and the ladies to a door on the south side of the room.