The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nyoka, the Jungle Girl vs. Queen Pulika

A blonde jungle girl saves her tribe from a power hungry African Tribal Queen ... or tries to.

Nyoka Meredith was listening intently to Sgt. Tshombe of the local police department intently. They had worked together before. She had been instrumental in capturing smugglers, poachers, and gun runners in this are of Africa many times. She had lived among the native tribes since being orphaned 20 years before and had been raised by a tribal witch doctor who had taught her the ways of Africa and it’s voodoo magic. For a period of time the witch doctor had even sent her to school in Europe to learn the modern ways of the world, where she had studied many subjects.

Upon her return, because of her great knowledge she had found herself f in a position of power in her tribe, and was looked to for help, advise, and protection by not only the members of HER tribe but many of the surrounding villages. When he adopted mother, the witch doctor, had died it seemed only logical that SHE became leader of the tribe.

And she had served well combining the wisdom of two continents, the voodoo spell of her teachers, and her incongruous appearance , a blonde, blue-eyed beauty rare in the African bush.

That was why Tshombe came to her when rumors of a slavery ring came to his attention.

“Nyoka”, he said, " It is said that Princess Pulika of the Butu tribe is reviving the OLD ways of slavery and captures and enslaves anyone who wanders into the territory controlled by her tribe. Even I have sent rangers to stop her, but they have not been seen for some time. Can you help me?”

“I will try, " the blonde jungle goddess replied. " I too have heard the rumors and think it may be time to stop this evil attack on the other villagers. It has even been told that she has taken over two of the villages adjoining her territory and has installed herself as their Queen, turning the tribal chieftains into obedient farm workers. ”

As evening fell Nyoka made her way to the Butu village a little over 25 miles away. Her travels were made quicker by the fact that she was able to “see” through the eyes of the night creatures in the dense jungle, a magical power, taught to her by her adopted mother. She, in fact could “share” powers with MOST of the creatures of the jungle. She could move like a lioness, see like a soaring eagle, and climb , even swing on branches and vines, like a female monkey.... all this made her almost invincible.

The moon was full in the sky when she quietly approached the village of Queen Pulika, and crawled, like a snake, to the rear of her hut. She heard no noises from inside so she decided to take action immediately and confront the woman as she lay sleeping in her hut.

Silently she lifted the woven flap covering the entrance to the hut and snuck in.

Suddenly she felt a blinding pain behind her left ear and slumped to the floor of the hut, unconscious.

Pulika stood above her , war club in hand. She had hear Nyoka and hidden beside the doorway and knocked the blonde jungle magician unconscious with one powerful blow from her club.

When Nyoka awakened she found herself bound securely to a poll in the center of the large hut. A fire burned nearby, casting an eerie glow on the surroundings of the room. On one side of the hut there was a woven throne, on which Pulika sit.

As the Nubian Queen noticed Nyoka blink to consciousness she stood up and walk toward her.

Nyoka was struck by the beauty of the Queen. Pulika stood at least three inches taller than the 5′8″ blonde, and had full ripe breasts, a thin waist, and curving hips. Her legs were long and well muscled. Her dark, black hair hung loose and framed a darkly beautiful face with almond shaped eyes. Her skin was black as night, and flawless, appearing amazingly soft for one who spent most of her time in the outdoors.

Pulika was dressed in the briefest of leopard skins, as was Nyoka herself, and was barefoot.

“What do you want with me Pulika?” she asked, not sure what approach to take with this woman who had so easily ensnared her.

“ It’s not what I want WITH you, it’s than fact that I want YOU. Tshombe is an agent, under my power, and since I knew that only YOU stood in the way of my complete control of this area, I convinced him to get you to come here. Knowing you were coming gave me the advantage, even over your animal magic, and, as you will soon learn, I have some magic of my own.”

“No matter HOW much you beat me, the only way you can overcome me is to actually kill me. I will NEVER be a slave to you, nor will my people!”

Pulika laughed. " Do you know what Pulika means in the language of MY people, Nyoka? It means obedience. And that is what I instill in my subjects obedience. Several years ago, when I was exploring in a cave in the sacred grounds of my village I stumbled across a magical stone of obedience, a legend in the lore of my tribe. Since that day, with the help of the stone, no one has been able to ignore or resist my power. YOU will be no different.”

“You forget, Pulika, I know magic AND science, the power of east and west, and a mere stone will have no power over me...and at some point I will escape..... THEN your rule will be over, I will overwhelm you with my army.... your days are numbered....Queen.”

“Pretty strong words for a woman bound to a poll, " she laughed, dark eyes twinkling.

“ I’m STILL Nyoka, the jungle princess.....” she spat back.

Nyoka watched as Nyoka turned slowly and walked back to her throne, she opened an ornately carved wooden box and pulled out a giant blue crystal, almost the size of her closed fist. The bound blonde couldn’t tell if the crystalline stone was reflecting the flickering flames of the camp fire or was glowing from within but it seemed to have an eerie blue light coming from it’s very core. Pulika walked slowly back to the blonde holding the stone in her hand, raise up to her eye level so one could not look into the crystal WITHOUT seeing the Queen’s dark, sparkling eyes as well.

She moved the stone back and forth in front of Nyoka’s eyes, and the blonde woman felt her stomach flip flop. She could FEEL the magic of the stone as it drew closer. She tried at first to avoid looking AT the blue stone, then when she found she could not TURN away from it’s glow , she tried to close her eyes. But some dark power prevented her from shutting out the blue glow, and her eyes remained open, intently staring at the magical crystal and the dark eyes of the beautiful Nubian Queen.

Pulika stood eye to eye with Nyoka and softly spoke to her.

“It’s no use fighting it, my new slave. No one has ever been able to resist my power.”

“Nyoka struggled to reply, " I am NOT just anyone...I ... am ...Nyoka...” She focused all her energy into resisting the spell of the blue stone and the darkly entrancing eyes of the beautiful woman.

She stood perfectly still as Pulika reached out with her free hand and ripped away the leopard skin loin cloth and top, leaving her naked body exposed to her view. Nyoka , concentrating on resisted the power of the stone, stood totally motionless as this happened. She found she COULD NOT move, when she tried to pull away from the grip of the black beauty.

Slowly ALL her power and strength was being drained from her by the magic of the stone.

“There are MANY unguarded entrances to your mind Nyoka. As you fight to resist the hypnotic power of the stone of obedience you leave OTHER entryways unguarded. Your eyes see my beauty and MANY would obey me JUST because they desire me.”

Pulika reached out and ran her hands across the breasts of the immobile blonde, “My erotic TOUCH, breaks down your will to resist me. You find it SO hard to fight me. Your body betrays you. ”

“Even my smell, as I stand so close , breaks down your will power. “You’d LOVE to smell my sensuous body wouldn’t you, my new slave girl ....you’d die just to sniff at my sexy feet, my delicious cunt, even my moist underarms.... You’d die to TASTE me... to stick your white tongue up my ass, or even use it to clean out the dark valleys between my toes....OH I see your nipples are hardening..... are you ready to surrender to my power yet?”

Nyoka was startled that her body seemed to be reacting on it’s own. Her nipples WERE hard. And she could feel the moistness between her exposed lags. She HAD to fight it....She HAD to.

“Look into my eyes Nyoka... LOOK... when the stone is not present I can STILL control you just using my EYES... Look deeply into my eyes and feel your power drain away ... no longer able to fight me ... no longer WANTING to fight me ... just wanting to surrender to my irresistible power .. just want to obey Pulika ... NEEDING to obey Pulika ... LUSTING after your Queen ... ready to BE anything ... DO anything she commands..... Obey ME ... OBEY ME ..... OBEY....”

‘No...please stop.... please I can’t ......”

The African Goddess interrupted, " You can my slave girl...and you WILL....you WILL OBEY.... OBEY.... OBEY....”

“I ... I ... i ... i ...”

Pulika touched the glowing blue stone to the middle of Nyoka’s forehead and kept it there for a moment and then placed it in a pouch she wore on her waist. Then she lowered her own leopard skin top exposing her large, beautiful breasts. Then She softly stroke the face of her bound captive.

“OBEY ... OBEY ... OBEY ... OBEY .... OBEY ...”

Nyoka’s eyes were fixed and vacant, capable ONLY of gazing into the depths of the controlling stare of the dark skinned Queen. She could no longer move or speak, but stood frozen by Pulika hypnotic eyes.

“OBEY ... OBEY ... OBEY ... OBEY ... OBEY...” she whispered over and over, but the quiet whisper resounded like a scream in Nyoka’s brain.

“ Say it Nyoka....repeat it... OBEY ... OBEY ....”

At first the words could barely be heard but soon the clearly repeated command of the Queen was coming from the mouth of the blonde woman, " OBEY ... OBEY ...OBEY..” Over and over as Pulika smiled in triumph.

“Who will you obey, slave girl?”

“Queen Pulika ... OBEY ... OBEY .. OBEY ... Queen Pulika...”

“Good girl, " the dark Queen whispered as she untied the ropes that held Nyoka captive, now she knew she was EVEN MORE a captive, but the bindings were no longer needed she had bound her mind.

Pulika’s hand softly pulled the blonde’s head to her exposed breast, “suck” she whispered and the obedient slave suckled at her full, round breasts.

She turned and forced her armpits into Nyoka’s face, and the entranced blonde licked at their moistness.

In a few moments Pulika pushed the unresisting woman to her knees and guided her lips to her own moist cunt, and Nyoka worshipped at the delta of her goddess.

After allowing the entranced blonde to satisfy her sexual urges she forced her down to the floor of the hut and. as she had predicted the blonde woman ran her tongue over Pulika’s feet and worshiped and sucked her toes as if they were tiny cocks.

Eventually Pulika entwined her fingers in the blonde hair of her captive, " Who is your Goddess, Slave?”

“You.....you are my Goddess...”

The next morning, in the center of the village Pulika sat in her throne, with Nyoka curled at her feet, like the pet cat she had become, and as she absently petted her head as if she were only a pet animal, the villagers, partly in fear, partly in awe, partly in love ...chanted ......

“ Pulika ... Pulika ...Pulika....”