The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Observer

“The pendulum holds my mind,” Ayla muttered, her face a mix of fear and awe at the way her mouth formed the words. “That’s right, it does,” Ishana smirked as her fingers picked up the fascinated girl’s hand and pulled it between her legs. “You can’t stop watching how at every spin it sucks in more and more of your thoughts. And the longer you watch the shiny pendulum swing back… and forth… exactly like that, the more of your mind slips out of your head… and into the pendulum.”

Ayla frowned slightly as if she wanted to argue. But the point of arguing against things had long since escaped her mind. It must have been among the first things that she allowed to be sucked away. Even so she produced noises as if to protest. Against the way the shiny little thing before her eyes captured her attention? Or perhaps rather against the way that Ishana began to rub Ayla’s fingers against her clit? Who could tell? Ayla most surely not, because any noise she made fell flat before it ever had a chance to turn into a word. The woman’s smirk only grew wider as she heard Ayla’s feeble attempts.”Shhh,” she cooed, her lips almost touching the girl’s ear, “words are too hard right now, aren’t they?” With Ishana’s fingers holding a fistful of her silky dark blue hair Ayla’s head had no choice but to bobble up and down silently agreeing. “Yes, they are,” the woman continued, “because every word this head tries to come up with… gets sucked into the pendulum. There’s only one single phrase you still know, because it is the one single phrase the pendulum gave you. That’s right.” Ayla sighed for a moment, relieved that there was something she could say. That she still had a few words left.

“The pendulum holds my mind,” she mumbled, her mouth almost bending into a smile for an instant as she was happy over having words to say. Even if she was being brainwashed to say them. But if the smile was ever there it melted back into slack relaxation as quickly as it appeared. Flowing from her face into the ever swinging pendulum. “Good girl,” Ishana praised her as she placed Ayla’s fingers on the girl’s cunt instead. The faint hint of a moan in her voice was warning enough that she was skipping ahead. Right now there was a mind waiting to be melted into obedience. “And as the pendulum holds your mind, this head can get even emptier now. That’s it, just stare at the pretty pendulum. Look at the way it swings and dances as each motion breaks the light in so many new and fascinating ways.” The girl slumped a little and Ishana allowed herself a moment of silently adoring her form, taking in the way the girls’ ample chest slowly rose and fell, or the fingers that just kept slowly repeating the stroking motion she had urged them into. Ayla was bound to feel pleasure from every stroke and touch, yet nothing escaped her beyond just soft gasps every now and then.

In the light of the many candles placed throughout the room it was admittedly somewhat hard to tell if her skin looked this flushed from the sensations that were washing through her body or if it was just the flame’s shine turning her body a warm bronze color. But ultimately, the outcome was going to be the same regardless. “Pleasure is so much better than words anyhow,” she continued, “and so much easier too! Pretty girls have no need for a mind when they could feel this good instead. So just let all thoughts just flow away and into the pendulum. It will hold them safe for a while as you are free to sink deeper and deeper.”

“The pendulum holds… my mind,” Ayla reiterated the one clear thought in her head, her face slack and devoid of anything but sleepy fascination. Her eyes still tried to follow every arch of the pendulum on its way, but most likely she was no longer even recalling if and why she ever started looking at it. Because awareness would have needed words. And to form words she’d have to think. And to think she would have needed a mind. But her mind was sucked into the pendulum. It would be perfectly stored away in there until it was time to give it back. “That’s right,” Ishana nodded, “it does.” She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come. “Which means that right now is the time to be mindless, thoughtless, empty… horny… Just listening and doing as you’re told. Like a good girl.” Ayla moaned at that, probably for the first time truly registering the pleasure her own fingers had fanned. Her hand sped up, just a tiny bit but still more than Ishana was going to tolerate. With a soft shushing noise she placed her own hand on Ayla’s, easing her back into that slow, blissfully distracting rhythm she wanted the girl to keep. For now. Just for a few more moments. Just enough to have every last shred of will fall into the shiny folds of the pendulum. Just enough to become truly blank and blissfully controlled.

It had taken a lot of coaxing and so many days of patient explanations to get Ayla here. And even more time to mention anything about hypnosis to her. Weeks were spend to prepare for today, the day when Ayla would go under for the first time. When the girl would take her first tumbling step towards becoming a mindless slave. Ishana clenched her legs, her tights rubbing against each other in almost painful attempts to still her need. She was visibly excited, this close to the moment when the enthralled girl would obediently tease and lick her like they had agreed upon.

“The pendulum… holds my mind,” Ayla said, the words themselves sounding sleepy and distant. “It really does,” Ishana confirmed while her own eyes marveled at the way only her hand in Ayla’s hair kept the girl from flopping into a submissive puddle entirely. “It’s inevitable to stare and sink. The pendulum catches every thought. Every last bit of awareness. Making this head so perfectly empty. Eager. Waiting to be filled. Waiting to be commanded. Waiting to be told what to think. Waiting to be remade as a slave.” The only reaction to the word slave was an excited, fuzzy breath. A shudder running through her flesh. Anticipation and joy in their purest form, a form beyond words. Unless it were the words of an owner.

“The pendulum… holds my mind,” Ayla exhaled, words dangerously close to blurring as she had neither strength nor will left to speak. It was already so much easier to just stare and surrender to someone’s instructions. “Yes,” Ishana smiled, “it does. It is just so powerful that the longer it swings, the more thoughts it steals. It simply happens. Inevitably and irresistibly. And having those thoughts drained away feels so very good! The less thoughts there are, the more the pleasure grows.” She bit her lip, arching her back for a moment. “There is no need to think about anything but the pendulum and the way it breaks the light. The way its facets shimmer and sparkle. The way it can steal thoughts and break wills. Inevitably. Irresistibly.” Her voice had become thick with lust while she lulled the beautiful girl into trance. “The pendulum holds minds and keeps them. The longer you stare, the less you think. And the less you think, the more pleasure you feel. As it steals your thoughts and will, making you an empty, mindless slave. You’ll be such a good slave, of course?” With basically no effort at all her hand moved the girl’s lolling head into a nod even as Ayla moaned a dreamy: “Yes… slave…” Ishana had to fight down a near overwhelming impulse to touch herself hearing the girl’s voice so vacant and dazed. She was so close, far too close to ruin it now! Just one more reminder to make sure. Then she would indulge in this compliant toy. “Tell us, slave, where your mind is now?”

“Yes… slave. The pendulum holds my mind,” Ayla obeyed as the truth of her mantra seeped into her body and mind, causing her glassy eyes to roll back in her head for the fraction of a second, before they immediately refocused on the swinging pendulum. “Yes,” Ishana agreed as she for the fraction of an instant followed the hypnotized girl’s line of sight, “yes, the… the pendulum holds… um, a mind?” “The pendulum holds my mind.” “Good slave… Say it again. The pendulum holds my mind.” “The pendulum holds my mind.” “Good. Again. The pendulum holds my mind.” “The pendulum holds my mind…” “Good… umm, the.. um, the pendulum holds… ” “…my mind.” “Yes.” “The pendulum holds my mind.” “Yes.”

I raised my hand, the pendulum swinging just a bit about the taller woman’s line of sight, asking them both amused: “Admit it, slaves. Who holds your minds now?” Their eyes fluttered helplessly as they were compelled to follow the pendulum, every swing taking them deeper under control: “The pendulum holds our minds.” “Good girls. Both of you, play with each other’s cunts. The more pleasure you feel, the more you are enslaved to my words. That’s right, isn’t it?” “Yes.” “Very good girls.” As they began to masturbate as per my instruction I leaned back, smiling. Tomorrow Ishana would try to hypnotize Ayla again. Reminding her all about how it was inevitable to be enslaved by the pendulum. It was always so much fun to observe how long it took her to realize the truth of that herself.

* * *