The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Of Course We’ve All Seen the Sun”

I had the oddest dream last night.

I dreamed I found this... it was sort of like a portal, in my dream. Not like a regular door, or even a magic door, but a sort of portal into my mind? Sorry, it’s sort of hard to describe. It was made of sheets of paper like the kind I use to write my devotions to you, but they were all glued together at one edge so you could only look at them in a particular order. And when you looked at all the words, they all made sense—even the ones that didn’t tell you how to obey, if you can believe that—and they made a picture in your head. In my dream, that picture was so real that I could almost step into it. Like, I read the words and it made me imagine things.

Sort of like your words, Master, but... not yours? I’m sorry, I know I’m not making much sense. But that’s what it’s like in dreams sometimes. Like, once I dreamed I was wearing clothes. All over my body! On my tits, on my cunt... everywhere! I looked so strange all covered up like that, like I wasn’t even horny or obedient even a little bit. I had on these, um, things. On my face. To help me see better, and make me look smart and serious, and it was... it was so weird. I didn’t look like your slut at all, Master.

But that wasn’t what I dreamed about last night. I wasn’t in last night’s dream at all, except for the beginning when I was reading the paper-glue thing with all the nonsense words in it. I was reading it, and, and... it wasn’t about obeying you. It wasn’t about you at all, which seems so weird now that I say it out loud, but I still wanted to read more. It was like the dream me wanted to just... do stuff. Stuff that didn’t help me become a better slave at all. It’s so bizarre, isn’t it? God. Maybe it was something I ate.

Anyway, in the dream, this dream inside the dream... there were these people, and they were looking for someone. It was really familiar, like I’d read it a bunch of times before. Like I read a lot of things that weren’t about you, and this was just one of them? Oh, and the people were all weird. There were three of them, and I think the dream wanted them to be... short, or young, or something? One of them might not even have been a person, I think. It didn’t make a whole lot of sense, so in the dream I just made them all people my age. It was easier to think about them that way.

And they went underground, and found this whole weird hidden, um... place? Like our house, but times a million or something. And one of the rooms had the guy they were looking for. But when they found him, he didn’t know who they were at all. He didn’t even know who he was. Like, they were trying to explain it to him, but he was just like, “No, I’ve always lived here in this one room my whole life, and everything else is a lie or a dream.” Which was super trippy, because I was dreaming about someone who thought that they were dreaming everything and it sort of makes my brain hurt just trying to think about it, y’know?

Mmmmm, yes Master. It does feel so much better when I stop.

Um.

Anyway... um, so yeah, so in the, um, the dream, they were trying to tell this guy that he was wrong about, like, everything. Like, “No, you’ve really got a name, we promise,” and “you’ve got, like, family and stuff,” and it was so weird because it was just a dream, but I was dreaming I was reading this stuff, and in the dream it made me remember other dreams I had. And I don’t know if they were dreams I really had, or dreams I was just dreaming I was having, and it was... confusing. Not the good kind of confusing where I just think less, but the bad kind of confusing where my brain keeps trying to give me thoughts that don’t belong to you, Master.

I don’t know. It all seems kind of like nonsense, now, you know? Like, I was somewhere I didn’t recognize, somewhere besides the kitchen or the bedroom or the living room, and there was a huge crowd of people there. And I remember in the dream I was looking for you, but the crowd was so big and I was getting pushed around, and I couldn’t find you, and then I bumped into this woman. And she was wearing clothes like it was totally normal, but in the dream, so was I. Everyone was. Like they were all Masters and there weren’t any slaves anywhere. Except me. Even in the dream, even wearing clothes, I knew I belonged to you.

But this woman, she walked up to me with this big worried look on her face, and she said, “Sunny, is that you? Oh my God, Sunny, is that you?” And I kept telling her that I didn’t know who ‘Sunny’ was, and I belonged to Master, but that just made her even more upset. She said she’d been looking for me, they’d all been looking for me for so long, and I had to come with her. And she tried to grab my wrist, but I ran away. That was the scariest part of the dream, running away from this woman who wanted to take me away from you and not knowing where you were. When I found you again, it felt almost better than sex.

Nnnnnh. Yes Master. ‘Almost’. Ohhhh...

But anyway. The, um. The dream. The guy in the dream, he started to act all funny, like he was remembering the things that the other people were telling him and he was starting to think they were true. And I remember I felt really bad for him, because he must not have had a very good owner if she didn’t condition him to ignore all those stupid thoughts and memories that get in the way of obedience. And I felt even worse for him because it sounded like he was going to wake up, and then he wouldn’t have anyone to submit to at all. It kind of scared me, because... because if he could just, just stop being a slave, what if someone made me stop belonging to you?

Mmmm, you’re right Master. It was just a... oh, please don’t stop fucking me like that. Just a silly dream. I could never stop belonging to you.

That was probably why I dreamed the next bit. Like, deep down I wanted a happy ending, I guess, and so I just sort of rewrote the dream a little? Because suddenly the guy’s Mistress shows up, and she’s all like, “Oh, you poor confused thing! No no no no no. You were never free. You never had a family. You’ve never lived anywhere but here. You don’t need to think anything except what I tell you to think, you don’t need to remember anything except what I tell you to remember.” And I mean... I’m not into girls except when you tell me to be, Master, but in the dream, that was pretty fucking hot.

And everyone else was all, “No, no, there’s an ‘outside’ and we’ve been there, we know this guy and he has people who miss him,” and she just smiled at them. Like they’d said something so adorably dumb, and she was trying hard to decide whether to laugh at them or kiss them. Just like you do, Master, when I try to think for myself. Um. Yes. Like now. Um. Please fuck me harder, Master? Please? Ohhhh. Oh that’s good. Oh God yes Master. Um. Unnnhhh...

Um, yes. The, the dream. She did something, used her magic to make their heads all foggy and dazed and confused. Like, like you do with your cock, only in the dream it was just magic smoke. And they breathed it in and it made their minds all fuzzy and soft and malleable, and... and when I saw them in my head it made me so horny to think about being drugged into, mmmmm, into obedience. It made me so wet to think about melting my brain more and more with every breath, about having such a hard time even thinking because... because I was... bewitched, captured, under the spell of obedience, obedience, oh... ohhh... oh fuck, Master, oh fucking fuck please yes please I need to cum, please! Oh, oh thank you Master, thank you, oh fuck thank oh unnnh oh ohhhhHHHHH!

Um. Yeah. Made their brains all soft and dumb. The drug. It was, um. It was like when I cum, when your cock makes me, um. Makes my mind melt out of my cunt for you. Makes me... mmmmm, makes me cum-drunk and horny and dumb. Yes Master. I’m your horny cum-drunk slave. Thank you Master. Please keep fucking me? Oh God yes. Yes, they were just like this. I could tell, in the dream. They were ready to be programmed. Ready to be brainwashed. They tried to resist, a little. They told her that they remembered what ‘outside’ looked like, they were like, “Of course we’ve been outside, it’s got a sun and clouds and everything,” but... but they sounded less and less sure the more they talked. Like they were trying to brainwash themselves into believing it before she could brainwash them not to.

But she was too good. She kept playing this soft music that made them all sleepy, and telling them in this low, sweet, firm voice that they were just silly little slaves who had gotten confused again. And I know just what that’s like, because... mmmhhh, because I get confused sometimes too, when I don’t have your cock in my mouth or in my ass or in my cunt. And then I suck, or I fuck, and I listen to your voice, and suddenly everything makes sense again. I’m a good girl, a good obedient mindless slave, and everything else is just a silly dream I had. The woman in the dream understood perfectly that even the best slaves get confused sometimes. It just means we need more programming.

May I please cum again, Master? Th... nnnhhhhh... th... ohhh, mmmmMMM, th-thank you. Yes Master. Good girls cum their thoughts away for Master’s cock.

I think I came in the dream, too. Like, when I read about them, the guy’s friends? Their thoughts kept slowing down and slowing down, and every time they protested they sounded more and more dazed and confused, until they didn’t know what was true and what wasn’t. And there was this moment—it was so fucking hot, Master, just like when I’m fucking your practice cock and listening to your voice—when it just got too hard to think for themselves. Like they were holding up this big, heavy weight and they finally got to let it go. And they started repeating everything the lady said back to her. Not just repeating it but agreeing with it. Believing it. Knowing it was true. I wanted to be just like them... and then I remembered that I was. That was when I woke up.

Um, no, I don’t know why I dreamed that. It felt good, though. It felt so nice to dream about these people finally finding their friend, and getting to spend the rest of their lives together. Like, all their problems were solved, right? Everyone was happy at the end. The guy was happy because he had his friends with him, the friends were happy because they learned how good it felt to be an empty-headed fucktoy, and the lady was happy because she had more slaves and she didn’t need to worry about the friends trying to take her slave away. It was, like, the perfect happy ending. One owner, lots and lots of happy loving slaves.

Mmmm, yes, Master. Yes, I still remember her number. No, I don’t know that I remember. I only think what Master wants me to think, I only remember what Master wants me to remember. I can call her, Master. I can pretend to be Sunny. I can bring her to you. Oh, thank you Master. Thank you so much.

Yes Master. One last big cum to make all the thoughts go away. I don’t need them anymore now that I’ve told you about them. I can f-forget, forget everything except... except being a good girl for Master. G-good girl f-for Muhhh, Mmmm, Master oh fuck Master Master MASTER FUCK YES MASTER YES FUCK!

Ohhhh.

Ohhhhhh.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

Um. Sorry. What was I saying, Master? I feel so silly, but... anyway. It can’t have been important to you if I don’t remember it, right? Yes Master. Thank you for programming me. May I suck your cock now? Oh, thank you, Master! Thammmmf... mmmfff.... mmmmm...

THE END