The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olvia’s Revenge

Part One

Some of you may already know me. For those of you who don’t, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Olivia. I’m 5′2″ and have been blessed with curves that catch the eyes of just about every man that sees me. It’s been my pleasure to seduce members of the lesser sex from all walks of life. I’ve seduced doctors, lawyers, congressmen, law enforcement officers . . . You name it. I take great pride in my ability to get a guy so turned on, that he will do anything to plunge his cock into my waiting cunt. Seduction is a skill that I have perfected over the years since I graduated from high school.

Actually, I should codify that last statement. I’ve practiced the skill of seducing MEN. Women are a different story.

You see, I have another gift. Ever since I was in high school, I’ve been able to release a pheromone, for lack of a better term, that arouses women. I used to hate this, until the first time I used it in high school to seduce an “A” out of my Home Ec teacher. The things that she did to me in the floor of that room after school . . . Let’s just say that I made sure to let her tutor me at least twice a week that year.

Usually, the pheromone wears off, leaving just a slight amount of “open-mindedness” about having sex with other women. The more that I release during the actual intercourse . . . and especially during my sex-slave’s orgasm . . . the longer the pheromone lasts. If I use too much of it, then the other woman will find that her sexual orientation is irrevocably changed. I’m not a total bitch. I’ve only done this one time, and then . . . well, I was REALLY pissed off.

During my Sophomore year at college, I was sponsored by my friend, Heather, for her sorority. I was going through a rough time in my life. My boyfriend, Rick, had left me for another guy (I can sure pick’em, can’t I?), and I was an emotional basket case. Heather seemed to think that joining her sorority would lift my spirits. Looking back on it, I would have never fit in, anyway. I actually LIKED exercising my brain. But I was desperate for any kind of acceptance at that point.

I remember waiting in the living room of the sorority house, my can of “Bud Light” in hand, as the other pledges showed up. My nervousness made a trip to the facilities a necessity, so I politely excused myself from the beauty pagent wannabe that was talking to me and made my way to the restroom. Right next to it was the largest bedroom of the house, reserved for the chapter president. The door was ajar when I went by and I couldn’t help my curiosity and peaked in.

The president of the chapter, a red-haired beauty by the name of Connie, was expertly sucking a football player’s cock. He was leaning back against her dresser, his throbbing member hanging out through his unzipped fly, and her succulent lips were wrapped around his manhood, her head bobbing back and forth. I could hear the sound of her suction even all the way across the room. “I love your big cock,” I could hear her tell him as she pulled it out of her mouth and flicked the head with her tongue.

“Show me how much you love it, baby,” ordered the jock. “Swallow everything I give you.”

Finally, he grunted and she pulled back, opening her mouth and collecting his seed on her tongue. Then she obediently swallowed it all, not missing a drop.

As I watched her lick him clean, I remembered where I’d met her before. I’d fucked her roommate my freshman year. Hopefully, she wouldn’t remember that, as it had ended badly. In my defense, I HAD been soaked in sweat and unclothed when Connie had seen me, but she might still remember the 44DD breasts and the 5′2″ frame.

Ugh.

I pulled away from the door and used the restroom. When I walked back by, the bedroom door was closed. I made it back to the other pledges just as Connie, who looked surprisingly fresh for someone who had just swallowed about a gallon of cum, began to read off our names. When she read my name and I said, “Present!” she looked at me and narrowed her eyes in thought.

Uh-oh.

The initial hazing began. Each girl, in alphabetical order, was given something embarrassing (at the very least) to do. One shy-looking girl was told to get a football player who was sitting in on the precedings . . . the same one who’d just pumped his semen down Shannon’s throat . . .off. I was surprised by just how proficient she was and, after she swallowed his second and third loads of cum, I made a mental note to get to know her better.

The next girl was actually told to walk around one of the campus ministries’ houses naked. She left to do this and never returned. I’m told that she was confronted by one of the members of that group and, rather than condemning her, they talked to her and she actually joined THEIR group instead of the sorority.

Finally, it came to me. Connie told me to stand before the Seniors while they decided what to make me do for my first test. They asked me some typical questions about where I came from and my major. I thought that everything was going pretty well.

That is, until Connie asked her question. “Where’d you meet my roommate last year?”

I looked at her and my heart fell into my shoes. “Excuse me?” was all that I could say.

“You know,” she responded with a wicked smile, “Rachel?” She stood and walked to stand in front of me. “The dark-haired girl whose pussy you were licking when I walked in on you last year?” I narrowed my eyes at her as she leaned forward and whispered, loudly enough so that everybody in the room could hear, “We don’t allow dykes in this sorority.” Then she walked back to stand next to her “sisters,” turning her back to me to show that she was voting against my membership.

One by one, the other girls stood and did the same, until only Heather remained.

I sighed.

The majority had ruled. I started to turn away to grab my jacket and leave, when the most heart-breaking thing happened.

Heather stood and turned her back on me.

Maybe it was the fact that she really hadn’t had to do it. I was voted out with or without her vote. Maybe it was the fact that my closest friend was bitch-slapping me by making the vote unanimous. Regardless, I was too stunned to move.

Finally, the girls turned back around and Connie said, “What, are you still here, ‘lezzy?’”

I could hardly control my breathing as I turned angrily away and grabbed my windbreaker. I tried to make sure that I slammed the door as loudly as I could when I walked out.

On the way back to my dorm, I thought about what had just happened to me. Most of those girls were just tools. All of their minds added together couldn’t have reached the IQ to spell better than Dan Quayle. But Connie was a different story. She was the instigator. And Heather had betrayed me. And I knew just the poetic justice that I would use to get my revenge . . ..

* * *

I stood outside the door of Heather’s dorm room, unsure of what I was doing. She had once been my friend. But I had now given her a week since the sorority incident to talk to me. If she had have called me . . . admitted that she was a tool, too . . . then I might have forgiven her.

But she had never called. And she wouldn’t return my calls. And so I found myself outside of her dorm room on that Saturday morning, ready to change her life forever.

I knocked on the door and it was immediately answered by her roommate, Callie. She was dressed for tennis. I glanced at her long legs, barely hidden by the short, white skirt. I’d always been attracted to Callie. She had a hot body and a fiery spirit to match the red hair that cascaded from her head.

Of course, having heard of my sexual orientation from the other members of her sorority, Callie’s opinion of me had changed. She stared down her nose at me and called back into the room, “Heather, you have a visitor.” Then she shouldered her way past me.

My anger at that point reached boiling measures and, as she touched me, I released a concentrated amount of my pheromone. She looked back at me curiously, her breathing a little heavy.

“Something wrong, Callie?” I asked innocently.

She shook her head to clear it and walked away.

I turned and walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind me. What I was about to do, I’d always wanted to do. I had always been turned on by Heather, but I hadn’t wanted to ruin a good friendship.

But that friendship was already ruined.

I noted that the bathroom light was on, so I grasped the doorknob and pushed it open. Through the steam (Heather must have just gotten out of the shower), I saw her, a green towel wrapped around her held aloft by her perky C-cups. She had wiped just enough of the mirror to be able to brush her teeth, which she was just finishing doing.

“Did you say something, Callie?” she asked, apparently not realizing that it was me.

“She was telling you that I was here,” I commented, already releasing my maximum amount of the pheromone.

Heather whirled around, her panic-stricken eyes immediately moving down to where my blouse was unbuttoned just enough to reveal a good amount of cleavage. My short skirt barely covered my ass and I could feel the steam of the room warming my clit. “Olivia! What are you doing here? Connie’ll throw a fit if she finds you here!”

“Connie’s not here,” I offered. “And I was concerned about you. You haven’t called me in a week. And you haven’t returned my calls.”

The pheromone was really getting to her. She couldn’t look me in the eyes. She couldn’t move her eyes from my tits and I suddenly realized just how much I was going to enjoy this.

“It’s okay, Heather,” I whispered as I walked up to stand in front of her. “I forgive you. I’ve seen the way that you look at me. It must be hard for you to try to fit in with the preppy frat girls, when you are secretly lusting for another woman.”

“No . . .,” she whispered huskily. “I . . . haven’t lusted after you.” She was very unconvincing.

I reached up and caressed her cheek. “Look at you now. You can’t even take your eyes off of my breasts.” Then I brought my lips up to hers and plunged my tongue into her mouth.

At first, she didn’t kiss me back . . . just stared in wide-eyed terror at me. But, within seconds, my pheromone had gotten the better of her and she was returning my kisses with gusto. And she was damn good kisser, too. Her mouth still tasted slightly minty from the toothpaste that she had just washed out.

Without moving my lips from hers, I reached up and grasped her towel, pulling it from her and letting it fall on the cold, tile floor and then guiding her back to sit on the vanity. I pulled my mouth reluctantly from hers and moved down to her breasts, hungrily sucking one of the nipples into my mouth. She gave a groan of pleasure and both of her hands reached up, running their fingers through my short, bleached-blonde hair. I moved back and forth between the nipples, noting the strong scent of “Tommy Girl,” her favorite perfume.

Finally, I moved away from her breasts and kissed my way down her stomach until I reached the trimmed hair between her legs. At this moment, I glanced up at her, meeting her gaze. Her eyes held a slight amount of reservation. But, then I really poured on my pheromone as I plunged my face into her pussy and her hands grasped the back of my head, holding if firmly in place as I ate her waiting cunt.

Her first orgasm hit almost immediately. She wailed in ecstasy as I lapped up her juices. When she quieted down from that first lesbian cum, I took her gently by the hand and led her out of the bathroom. We padded softly to her bed, over which hung two posters of Johnny Depp. I cracked a small smile. If my plan worked, she’d be replacing those posters with the likes of Kristi Swanson and Sandra Bullock.

I led her to lay down, then I removed my clothing while eyeing her seductively and keeping my pheromone at its maximum level. After that, I stretched out on the bed beside her and moved my hand down to begin stroking her still soaking pussy.

I moved my face up to her ear and let my tongue flick out, licking her lobe. She gasped with pleasure as I knew that another orgasm must be building.

Now was the time to put my scheme into motion.

“I’ve been giving a lot of thought to why you voted with the others to keep me out of the sorority.” She said nothing. The pheromone, along with her pending orgasm, was making her mind very pliable. “The only thing that I can think of is that you are in love with Connie. Is that true?”

Her head moved around so that she could look at me. In her eyes, I could see her wanting to say “NO,” that this wasn’t her . . . that this wasn’t what she wanted. At that moment, I poured on the pheromone . . . releasing more than I’d ever released before. It almost hurt, but I wouldn’t be denied my revenge.

Heather’s back arched as the next orgasm hit her. “You’d do anything for Connie, because you love her, don’t you? You want nothing more than to eat her pussy and make her cum all over your face, isn’t that so?”

“I . . . LOVE CONNIE!” she gasped. “I . . . LUST . . . AFTER CONNIE! I . . . WANT HER . . . TO CUM ALL . . . OVER MY FACE!” I was thankful for the fact that her heavy breathing was keeping her from screaming her declaration loud enough to be heard by the other members of the sorority.

She shook all over as the orgasm rocked her body. Then, finally, she started to calm down. I looked at her mischievously and said, “You realize that you are going to have to have some practice with eating pussy if you really want to please Connie.”

Heather smiled and, without a word, began kissing and licking my breasts. Then, she kissed her way down my stomach until she had reached my cunt and hungrily sucked my clit into her mouth. As I approached my own orgasm, I smiled as I pinched my own nipples. My plan was going exactly the way I had intended . . ..