The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a continuation of The Job Interview. Read “The Job Interview” before reading this story.

* * *

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Do not try this at home. Or at anyone else’s home. In the real world, non-consensual hypnosis is abuse. Although some elements may be inspired by real-life hypno sessions, MC stories do not offer accurate descriptions of hypnosis. And now that we’re on the same page, let’s leave the real world for a while...

* * *

Onboarding

When Tyler’s groggy eyes finally opened, it took several seconds for him to fully grasp his situation. He was naked in the middle of the living room of... his new boss? Tyler thought he remembered something about having gotten the job. Got the job while passed out naked? Suddenly, Tyler realized his cock was rock hard, its tip glistening with precum. Shit! What the fuck did I do? What’s wrong with me? He’d need more time to make sense of all this, he realized. Tyler tugged on his underwear and shorts over his still leaking, throbbing cock, slung his shirt over his shoulder not even bothering to put it on, stuck his feet into his sneakers and ran for the door. He kept running down the walkway toward the wide driveway with the glistening new fitness van and out into the street.

Tyler had parked his ancient banged up Civic a few houses away to avoid making a bad impression. Technically, it wasn’t even Tyler’s car—his stepdad had let him use it. Ronald Welch’s relationship with his stepson had started off friendly enough at first. Back then, the slightly precocious ten-year old had simply been the baggage that came with Ronald’s MILF wife. Ronald had learned to accept Tyler being around. By being nice to Tyler, he was making Agnes happy, and by making Agnes happy, he was ensuring she’d make his cock happy. Ronald knew that with his looks, this was probably the only chance he’d have with a girl as hot and as smart as Agnes, even if she was seven years older and with a kid. So Ronald played good dad. He bought Tyler toys, took him to baseball games, went to parent-teacher conferences—all that good father crap.

Now, all this felt like another lifetime. Agnes had died of cancer when Tyler was fourteen, leaving Ronald with a heap of bills and a teenage son he had never wanted. Worse, once the kid started going through puberty, it became clear to everyone that Tyler was far more athletic and better looking than his stepfather. Worse yet, Tyler had gotten into weightlifting and wrestling in school, and his muscles seemed to become more visible and intimidating with each passing day. As if to rub salt into the wound, Tyler had taken to wearing short-sleeve t-shirts and tight jeans that made sure his body would always eclipse Ronald’s. The few times Ronald took Tyler out in his late teens, most women Ronald had been eying would cast glances at his son. At one point, Tyler seemed to have had caught on. He started finding every excuse to take off his shirt. When he couldn’t take off his shirt, he’d flex his pecs through it or pretend to scratch his head as an excuse to bend his arm and flex his bicep, smiling and glancing flirtatiously all the way. Every time Ronald brought a woman home, somehow Tyler would always find a way to be seen by her and make Ronald look pathetically unattractive in comparison. Tyler was too strong and confident for Ronald to intimidate, so giving the kid his ancient car instead of junking it had been a perfect compromise. It kept Tyler out sight and out of mind for the cost of some driving lessons.

Seeing that car now snapped Tyler back to reality. He still needed a job and an excuse to stay out of the house and away from his shitty stepfather. He glanced at his phone. There was one new email:

Hey Tyler,

In case you don’t remember—don’t sweat it if you don’t, by the way, just take a deep breath and relax... that’s right... feels so good, doesn’t it? The more of these deep, pleasureful breaths you take, the better it makes you feel, doesn’t it? Deep slow breathing makes it so easy to feel good and relaxed now.

I thought you did great in the interview, and the job’s yours. Be at my place at 9 AM tomorrow. See you then!

Byron

Tyler felt all his confusion and stress melt away. His breathing slowed down and his thoughts slowed down with it. He found himself rereading Byron’s email several times, feeling more peaceful and relaxed with every time. Somehow, it no longer mattered that he had awoken naked with no memory a minute ago. All he knew now was that he’d scored an awesome job with a boss who seemed to be really cool. Tyler hopped into his car and started the engine. For the first time in a long time, he drove home with a smile on his face.

* * *

On the drive home, things had taken a turn. Tyler’s cock had seemed to forget to throb as Tylet read and re-read Byron’s email, but as Tyler drove, it resumed tormenting him with lust, straining against his shorts with increasing ferocity. Tyler found himself silently praying that nobody would look through his window and see the large leaky tent in his shorts, especially not anyone he knew. Now, jumping out of his car and slamming the door, Tyler ran into the house and up the stairs to his room as fast as he could. He thanked his lucky stars Ronald had been at work. Locking his room door and jumping on the bed, Tyler pulled off his shorts and underwear as fast as his arms could. He almost touched his cock, but suddenly realized that with the load he must have had boiling inside him, he should take his shirt off too, just in case. Once Tyler’s bulging shoulders, pecs, and rippling abs were exposed, Tyler finally wrapped his hand around his cock. A moan escaped from his throat as the touch sent a wave of pleasure through his athletic teenage body. Tyler thought of Cassie, a girl from his senior year Gym class, in her short gym shorts. Cassie could always make Tyler cum, whether as a masturbation fantasy or as an actual hookup in violation of her celibacy vows.

But then, something different happened. Tyler’s mind started wandering. Instead of thinking how Cassie’s hips and smooth athletic thighs filled her skimpy gym shorts, Tyler found himself thinking how after all their hookups, Cassie still refused to go on a date with him. How most of the pretentious suburban girls he’d hooked up with would never be seen hanging on his arms, even though they couldn’t stop feeling up those arms when they were alone. Maybe he wasn’t so attracted to those girls in the first place because no matter how hard he tried to get his mind locked on one of those girls’ bodies, it refused and drifted off. Meanwhile, beads of precum kept dripping down his engorged craving cock, the occasional throb catapulting them onto his lower abs. Tyler tried thinking of celebrities he used to think were hot, but now they were all too skinny, too flashy, or too fake. The harder Tyler tried to will his mind to focus on one of his past crushes, the more firmly it refused.

Then, out of nowhere, Tyler remembered Byron, the way he looked into his eyes and shook his hand as Tyler stood at his front door. The way his shirt clung to his pecs and his shorts outlined his quads. The way his voice sounded so calm even when what it spoke was so powerful. Tyler had never fantasized about a man before, but suddenly his mind seemed to focus. He felt Byron’s powerful firm hand touching his, as if some kind of seductive electricity flowed from Byron’s skin into Tyler’s. He saw Byron’s green eyes, and felt as though his own eyes became imprisoned by their gaze—the deeper he looked into Byron’s eyes, the closer he needed to be to Byron. He felt as though Byron’s body was becoming magnetic, he needed to fall into it. In Tyler’s imagination, Byron started taking his shirt off, flirtatiously flexing his pecs the way Tyler had himself sometimes done to attract women. Now, he was the one being attracted, only Byron’s pecs had been bigger, fuller, more hypnotic and more powerful. He felt Byron’s cock pushing its way into his crotch, wrestling down Tyler’s cock, overpowering it. Byron’s manhood is overpowering mine, Tyler’s helpless mind shook as his hands were stroking his cock and massaging his balls. Tyler felt a surge of pleasure rising up his shaft, grinding his crotch up into the air as if Byron’s body was there to push him back down... He felt the orgasm getting closer....

Suddenly, Tyler’s bicep and forearm started feeling sore, as if he’d been stroking for hours. The harder he willed his arm to keep stroking his leaking reddening cock, the more tired his arm became. Tyler switching to stroking with his left hand, but being his non-dominant hand, it felt clumsy and sluggish. Soon, his left arm also started feeling sore and heavy, as if there were magnets inside his mattress pulling it down. He could still see Byron’s mesmerizing green eyes pulling him in, feeling Byron’s body enveloping his with its power and control. Tyler’s hips thrust desperately into the empty air, but there was nothing he could do. The orgasm was fading while the need was only growing.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk,” Tyler groaned. He needed to get his mind off Byron and off his own cock. He needed to focus. He needed a workout! He’d always been focused in the gym. Tyler went into the bathroom, splashed cold water on his face, changed into gym clothes, and headed out. He decided not to take his usual pre-workout. He couldn’t imagine getting any more worked up.

* * *

The workout helped, for a while. Tyler’s intense focus on his form, targeting his muscles just right, helped keep his mind from wandering to memories of falling under Byron’s spell. But on the drive back, Tyler felt his cock give a faint throb and suddenly couldn’t think about anything else. Nearing his house, Tyler saw Ronald’s car in the driveway. Shit, Tyler thought as he parked against the curb. Getting out of his car, Tyler felt his now pulsating hard-on pressing against the front of his gym shorts. No matter how he adjusted his shorts, there was no way of keeping his helpless arousal hidden. Tyler tried to will it down, to think of something he found unattractive, but his mind kept shifting to Byron’s green eyes, Byron’s confident mesmerizing voice, Byron’s powerful, commanding body. He remembered the texture of Byron’s fingers wrapping around his cock, hypnotizing his cock, addicting his cock. Tyler felt himself sinking into memories of Byron ensnaring Tyler in his sexuality with every throb of his protruding cock.

Fuck, Tyler thought, snapping back to the outside world. He looked down at his crotch. No way I’m gonna hide this. His cock thrust hard against the front of his shorts in agreement. Tyler walked to the front door and unlocked it. Maybe Ronald will be in the kitchen or the bathroom, Tyler wished, as he swung the door open.

Nope! Ronald was where he’d always been after work: on the couch watching ESPN, remote on in one hand and a beer can in the other.

“Hey,” Tyler said, running toward the steps and out of site as fast as he could.

“Hey,” Ronald replied absently.

For them, this passed for a normal conversation. But there was nothing normal about Tyler sporting a pulsating hardon in front of his stepfather. Tyler could only hope that Ronald had been completely focused on the TV.

Now, locked in his room with his own thoughts, Tyler was powerless against the memories of Byron’s seduction, turning into fantasies and sinking Tyler into their control like quicksand. Tyler found himself imagining Byron naked, Byron’s cock pressing into him, overpowering his own cock with its size and power. He imagined Byron’s powerful arms holding him close, imprisoning him against Byron’s hypnotic body. Tyler was in agony—he couldn’t focus on anything but Byron... If only he could just go to sleep and wake up next morning so he could see Byron again.

Suddenly, an idea came to him. Tyler took off his gym clothes, hastily downed a protein bar, brushed his teeth and jumped into bed. He let his thoughts wander toward Byron, feeling himself become imprisoned in the older man’s eyes and his inescapable confidence and strength. He felt Byron touch his thigh again as Byron’s gentle voice whispered how good it felt for Tyler to surrender completely. Having surrendered fully to Byron’s power, Tyler imagined Byron saying “Sleep”. Suddenly, Tyler felt his mind slipping, and the world went black.

* * *

The next morning, Tyler knocked on Byron’s door so hard, it made his knuckles hurt. Byron opened the door, smilingly coyly. He was wearing only gym shorts, and his torso had droplets of water on it, as if he had just come out of the shower without completely drying himself. Byron’s shirtless body seemed to magnetize Tyler’s gaze with his bulging pecs and rippling abs guiding the enthralled teenager’s gaze downward.

“I have a doorbell, you know,” Byron said mischievously.

“Sorry,” Tyler said. He did not know how to explain that he was so overpowered by Byron’s sexuality even before seeing him shirtless, that he could not possibly think straight when knocking. Once Byron had glanced at Tyler’s crotch, with Tyler’s slim fit jeans failing to hide his engorged, throbbing cock, Byron’s smiled turned even more mischievous.

“Come on in,” Byron said, putting his powerful arm around the disoriented teenager’s shoulders and gently leading him inside. “Have a seat,” Byron said nodding toward the two chairs placed opposite each other in the living room. Without thinking, Tyler obeyed.

“Sorry about my appearance,” Byron said. “I just finished my workout and got out of the shower. If you want, I can go put a shirt on.”

“It’s fine,” Tyler said faintly, trying to will his eyes off Byron’s chest. For a moment, Tyler’s eyes darted down toward Byron’s thick calves. Tyler started imagining how Byron’s quads might look with calves that thick. Then he started imagining how Byron’s cock might look between those quads... Then he found himself imagining how the smell of that cock might intoxicate him...

“Cool,” Byron went on, breaking Tyler out of his daydream. He sat down opposite Tyler, and Tyler found it so easy to rest his eyes on Byron’s green eyes. Tyler no longer had to worry about his gaze darting around Byron’s body. He knew his eyes were safe under the spell of Byron’s eyes, and breathed a deep sigh of relaxation.

“We’ll do the first day paperwork stuff later,” Byron said. “First, I want us to get to know each other. Really get to know each other. I will answer any question you have, nothing’s off limits. Then, you will do the same for me, ok?“

“Hmmm, ok,” Tyler replied. He wasn’t eager to talk about his family or the thoughts he’d been having of Byron, or about how being so close to Byron was making his cock throb, or how he was feeling himself drift into bliss looking into the Byron’s eyes. Maybe he won’t ask about those things, Tyler thought.

“Alright, you go first. Ask anything you want. I’m an open book,” Byron said.

“Hmm...” Tyler gathered his thoughts. “Sorry if this is a weird question, but... what did I say yesterday that made you give me the job? I mean, I don’t remember...”

“Don’t remember anything since we sat here?” Byron looked slightly bemused

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry, I hypnotized you. There was nothing you could have done.”

“What? How?” This explained so much yet felt so weird.

“I’ve heard my technique referred to as alpha-hypnosis. Combining hypnotic technique with the natural human impulse to obey physically strong, confident people.” Tyler could only stare.

“There’s an evolutionary instinct, especially in men, to obey those who come across as stronger. Early humans who followed stronger men for protection were more likely to survive than other early humans. And gravitating toward stronger men gave our ancestors a chance with the fittest women such men would attract, improving genetics and survival rates of the offspring. Of course, the predisposition to obey and follow stronger men got passed down in the process. So, like it or not, the power of my body over yours makes your mind accept my words as dominant over your will. It’s an instinct written in your DNA. You can fight it, but it will always win. That’s how I hypnotized you yesterday and how I’ll hypnotize you again in a little bit.”

“Wait, don’t, please...” Tyler’s voice was shaking. He felt the world around him wobbling, as his gaze and focus sank deeper into Byron’s green eyes. He tried to stand up, but as soon as Byron saw Tyler’s legs tighten, Byron put his hand on Tyler’s shoulder and brought his eyes closer to the teenager’s.

“Just relax, everything’s fine. We’re still just talking.”

Tyler took a deep breath and allowed his body to relax. Talking was ok, after all.

“Is there anything else you want to ask me?” Byron continued. “Anything at all?”

Tyler found it hard to focus. His thoughts felt scrambled, swirling to the point where it was hard to latch on to any specific question.

“Do you want to know why your cock is so hard for me?” Byron offered.

Tyler nodded.

“Well, the short answer, as you might be beginning to realize, is that I hypnotized your cock to want me, to throb for me, to become addicted to me. Have you been feeling that desire grow inside you since you left here yesterday?”

Tyler nodded again, a look of alarm starting to creep on his mesmerized face, even as his cock throbbed from Byron’s words.

“Good. But there’s a deeper truth here you must understand. Hypnosis alone can’t rewrite someone’s desires this deep for this long. And yet the attraction you feel toward me is pretty overpowering, isn’t it?”

Tyler nodded again, sighing as Byron’s words made him deeper aware of the need growing inside him.

“Remember how I said men have evolved to be drawn toward stronger men? Well, evolution never starts from scratch. It adapts what’s there to create what’s needed. A scull bone becomes a hearing organ. A fin becomes a leg. Now, if men need a mechanism for selecting fitter men to follow, what tool might evolution repurpose?”

Tyler stared blankly. Byron slowly brought his finger tip to Tyler’s crotch and flicked it lightly across the tip of the teenager’s cock still craving desperately to bore through his shorts.

“That’s right—sexual selection. It’s already in our genes, all that’s needed is a trigger, a catalyst. That’s what I gave you yesterday. That’s why your cock can’t help throbbing and leaking precum for me.”

Tyler couldn’t look away from Byron’s eyes to see a dark liquid spot forming on his crotch, but he was sure he could feel it now.

“Honestly,” Byron continued, “you’ll feel so much better if you take those off.”

With barely a thought, Tyler rose slightly and pulled down his shorts and underwear in one motion.

“There, your cock must feel so much freer now,” Byron said, smiling, as Tyler’s engorged cock throbbed and flailed.

“Now,” Byron continued, “if you have no more questions for me, I think it’s my turn.”

He paused. Tyler tried to brace himself.

“Tell me, do you have any secrets? Things you don’t talk about?”

Tyler nodded.

“I don’t like secrets,” Byron said. “Secrets are like force fields pushing people apart, preventing them from connecting. But what if I was to just pierce and burst that force field?”

Byron made a jabbing motion forward with his index finger, and Tyler felt a shutter flow through his body.

“So, tell me, what’s your deepest secret? I mean, other than your experience with me. What have you always tried to hide from people.”

“My family,” Tyler’s voice said hoarsely, as if of its own accord.

“Tell me about them,” Byron said calmly.

Suddenly, a shadow of fear and shame seemed to reawaken in Tyler. There was much he couldn’t imagine telling anyone...

“Please, no,” he said. “I don’t talk about my family.”

“Shhh,” Byron put his finger to his lips. “There’s no family secret you can’t tell me. Believe me, I’ve heard them all.”

But Tyler’s fear only grew. “I can’t. I’m sorry,” he said. “I have to go.”

Somehow, without thinking, his legs remembered how to stand up. Tyler was surprised, he had felt so out of it only seconds ago. He just needed to pull his pants up, and...

“Freeze,” Byron said, quickly putting his finger on the red leaky tip of Tyler’s cock. Tyler’s body froze before his mind realized what was happening. And not giving him time to snap out, Byron continued talking as he started vibrating his finger against the tip of Tyler’s desperate cock.

“Your cock’s been craving my touch for so long now, it can’t pull away. Your body needs my touch more than it needs to obey your will. Every moment your cock becomes more addicted.”

Byron placed his palm under the tip of Tyler’s cock. Byron’s thumb began to glide side to side atop the quaking shaft. Tyler moaned helplessly, overcome with pleasure.

“Now, your strength starts turning into raw desire, flowing from your muscles and into your cock, and from your cock into my hand. The more I touch you, the more I drain you. The more you fight, the more tired and heavy your body becomes.”

Tyler felt his legs start to become wobbly. He thought for a moment of reaching out with his arms and pushing Byron away, but his arms suddenly felt heavy and increasingly limp.

“You better sit down before your legs drop out from under you,” Byron said. But Tyler knew this was his last chance. Even as his cock drowned in pleasure from Byron’s hand, Tyler willed his arms to reach for Byron’s forearm and grab it. Yet as Tyler gripped Byron’s arm, he found it would not move, no matter how hard he tried. Byron’s muscles were too strong too rigid, and his own arms felt so heavy, tired, and limp.

“You’re too weak now,” Byron spoke calmly. “Just relax.” Byron placed his other hand on the side of Tyler’s face, his thumb making pulsating circles on Tyler’s temple.

“Mmmmmhh,” Tyler moaned, feeling his head slowly fall sideways onto Byron’s hand, his neck suddenly too tired to hold it up. His legs were wobbling so hard now, he felt he was almost falling.

“There you go,” Byron said softly. “Sit.”

Tyler’s legs collapsed, as Byron’s arms guided Tyler’s limp body into the chair.

“That’s right, just sit and drift. Imagine you’re lying on the world’s softest bed. It’s so soft that it seems like every second, you fall deeper into the mattress, and the deeper you fall, the better it feels. Everything else is a million miles away. That’s right.”

Tyler felt himself sinking into that mattress. It seemed to shape itself perfectly to his body, making every part it touched relax so comfortably. Somewhere far away, he could hear Byron’s voice speaking, but he couldn’t make out the words.

“Good,” Byron continued calmly. “Everything is so far away now, your mind is so far away from your voice, that your voice can tell me whatever I ask while your mind keeps drifting off further and deeper into the pleasure now. The further it drifts, the easier it becomes for your voice to talk and your unconscious mind to listen, doesn’t it?”

Tyler’s head nodded faintly.

“Good,” Byron said with practiced evenness. “Let’s begin...”

* * *

Tyler awoke in a soft bed in a tastefully adorned bedroom, with sunlight streaming through the tall windows. His clothes were gone, and reaching down, his fingers felt encrusted traces of cum on his stomach. There was a knock on the door.

“Is it ok if I come in?” Byron said from across the closed door.

It seemed such an odd request to make after forcefully hypnotizing someone, bursting open his secrets, and draining his cock. Yet perhaps Tyler was still too groggy or disoriented to be angry, so he simply groaned in assent.

Byron came in, handing Tyler a change of clothes and a protein bar. “These should fit. I think I was about your size a few of years ago,” he said smiling. “I’m sorry we had to do all that,” he said gently placing his hand on Tyler’s bare shoulder. “Sometimes, teaching and learning happen best without the conscious mind in the way. No hard feelings, I hope?” Byron smiled, looking directly into Tyler’s eyes.

Tyler searched himself for any resentment he should have been harboring, but found none. He shook his head.

“Great,” Byron replied cheerfully. There’s a bathroom right outside. Eat, clean yourself up, get dressed, and let’s go. We have our first customer.

* * *

A minute later, they were in the van, Byron driving through the familiar streets with Tyler listening to him from the passenger seat.

“What do you do when a client is insecure about his body?” Byron asked.

“I don’t know. Help them train and eat better?” Tyler ventured.

“Sure,” Byron smiled knowingly, “you can help. And he’ll take the help until he gets the body he wants. Then, once the insecurity is gone, so is his motivation; he’ll be back to his old lifestyle within a month. Try again.”

“You make him understand what he has to lose?”

“You think he doesn’t understand now?”

Tyler shrugged.

“Alright, I’ll tell you,” Byron replied switching to a voice so soft that Tyler had to focus on him completely in order to hear. “You reach into his need. His deep, irresistible, irrepressible need—most people have one, they’re just afraid to admit it to themselves, let alone fulfill it. Anyway, you take that deep overpowering need and you bind it to what you want them to do.”

“How do you find out what his need is?” Tyler asked?

“In this case, I think...” Byron paused for effect “I already know.”

Tyler kept looking at him quizzically as they pulled into a driveway and parked.

“Are you ready?” Byron asked.

Tyler took his eyes off Byron and looked through the windshield... at his own house.

* * *

To be concluded.