The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Fine Day

Chapter 7

Mark saw the faces of his two blonde lovers sitting next to each other beamed from around the world, and smiled happily. He noticed their outside hands were on the table, but the ones closest to each other were below the table top. Odd.

“Next item,” he affably informed the Australians, “signal integration between Hat Creek and Flinders Outpost. Who’s leading the team there?”

As Murray Smith, the signal manager began his presentation, it was easier for Mark to focus on the work at hand. He kept glancing up at the control booth, where Elizabeth had her breasts plastered against the glass. It looked like she was being fingered from behind. He hoped those two twerps would finish before the presentation did.

His attention was drawn to the door, as it cracked open, and a figure slipped through. He recognized the Hindi selenologist Katyayana M. She’d ignored the red warning light outside the studio. Someone must have told her he’d be there. She twinkled her fingers at him, and looked around the room. She saw Elizabeth, and made eye contact with her. Elizabeth smiled back momentarily, and then began making a moaning face.

Katya made a thumbs-up sign to Mark and nodded seriously. “Nice show,” she mouthed, and moved towards the front row.

Mark had lost the chain of thoughts from Dr. Smith, and asked him to repeat what he’d been saying.

“No worries. The dopplering of Earth’s rotation has been taken out, but we’re still finding miniscule wobblings are keeping us from locking it exactly...” he continued.

Out of the corner of his eye, Mark watched the dark-haired Indian doctor lift her long skirt and remove her panties. She nonchalantly sat down, hiking the cloth up and spreading her legs, offering him a magnificent view of of her black-haired pussy between her shapely muscled dark legs. She was also a martial artist, and the two of them regularly worked out together naked. But it had been more than a week, and apparently she wasn’t planning on waiting until their next session to get off.

He eyed her grumpily, and she shrugged, and motioned her thumb towards the young couple fucking in the control room. She pointed towards him, and then questioningly towards her open mouth, making a jacking off movement. Did he want a blow job while she masturbated?

He waved no curtly, and turned his attention back to the screen. It was obvious from the reaction at the other end that they were waiting for him to finish communicating with whomever else was with him. “God, I’m so sorry. You’d think I’d be uninterrupted for half an hour.”

“Well, yeh. It’s no worries, mate. We get that here. As I was saying…”

Elizabeth was rocking back and forth, holding onto the glass wall as Kimo fucked from behind. Her big creamy tits swung back and forth in rhythm, and her silver rings glinted on her dark nipples. Thank god the booth was soundproofed, or the two of them would be heard halfway around the world, literally.

There was a bit of a squishing sound, as Katya was working her fingers into herself. She was one of those women with large labial lips, and they stood out like black petals against her pink inner vulva. She was working her right hand into herself, and then pulling her fingers out to rub her clitoris with increasing vigor.

The smell of her cunt was starting to entice Mark, and he suddenly noticed how hard he was. Another problem with being genetically programmed to inseminate women.

Smith was coming to the end of his presentation. Anne would speak briefly, concluding with Dr. Neil laying out what the timeline was on their end. About another seven minutes. God, he could imagine her dark brown mouth rubbing up against his pubes as she swallowed his length. Elizabeth’s tits swinging into his face—he’d stop them with his mouth, clamp those punishable nipples with his teeth.

“We’re more than halfway into generating the 350 dishes, and are adding them at a rate of one every fortnight,” Anne was saying. There was a twinkling in her eye, which was saying, “I know you. I want you. These words are merely the carrier signal. My message is here in my body language.”

His body was quivering as he listened, and he could tell she was getting his message back. It was an old language, pre-dating words.

Everyone else in the room was shouting in that language. Katya was quietly rubbing herself inside, simulating his cock with her fingers, and had fished out one of her massively large, dark breasts, and was sucking her own raisin-black nipple.

Elizabeth had her head down as she was being thoroughly rutted from behind by her boyfriend, a look of building ecstasy on his face.

He was barely holding his smile together as the old Australian scientist at the other end said, “Well, I guess that’s it from down under. You have a good night, and we’ll get our day started. Cheerio.” and broke the connection.

The booth speakers cracked in as Elizabeth flicked the switch. “Oh Jesus! Oh Fuck! Oh Christ! We’re out! Oh goddamn, yeah fuck me! Fuck me! I’m gonna——” Her open mouth melted into silence. Kimo continued thrusting momentarily then let out a series of grunts as he yanked at her hips. They were both quiet for a moment, then disappeared from sight behind the panel.

Mark’s attention was drawn towards Katya, as she began squeaking, digging her fingers up inside of herself. She finally let out a self-satisfied sigh, and let her breast fall from her hand. It hung off of her dark chest, wide and huge across her white blouse. She wiped he fingers across her pussy, gathering up the liquid, and quickly licking it off her dark fingers with her pink tongue. She looked up at her boss.

“Ok, you,” he told her sternly. “Up on the table.”

“Y’know, I just remembered, I’m way-y-y-y to busy spend any more time with you. Maybe I can pencil you in for next week, sometime?” She reached down for her panties, and then stood, stuffing her breast back into her shirt. She stopped at the door and turned towards him, holding up her white panties. “Ohp! Better put these back on.” And lifting her skirt enough to show him her hot box one more time, she stepped into them and exited.

“Bitch,” he muttered. “Gonna hold her down and tie her wrists with her own black belt.” His pants were throbbing. He looked back up at the control room, but the couple still hadn’t reappeared. Sometime Elizabeth liked to suck Mark while getting banged from behind. No, they were probably done, and were fondling each other, waiting for him to leave. “Fine,” he said out loud, and carrying his notes, stomped out.

Where would Liz be? It was about 7 p.m. Island time, making it 10 p.m. West Coast mainland. There were plenty of men and women hanging around the cafeteria as he poked his nose in. His colleagues and employees. And more than half of them were hanging around Katya as she was talking.

One of the wags around her noticed him and laughed. “Hey boss, come on in! They’re serving spicy Indian curry this evening.”

“And sausages,” another shouted out.

He stomped out, feeling the heat of embarrassment rise up his face. He turned a corner, heading towards the dorm wing and his room. Liz was probably there waiting for him. Out of one of the side rooms stepped Mina, a supply of yellow legal pads in her hand. Without pausing for pleasantries, he swept her up and draped her over his shoulder.

“Hey, you brute! Put me down! I have plans for this evening.”

He kept on walking towards his room.

“Oh, hey, no! I wanted to see the film tonight. I’m meeting some of my girlfriends! I haven’t had dinner yet. Help, Sexual harassment!”

Some of the passersby turned to watch the big man carrying the short woman over his shoulder. But everyone knew them.

“Have one for me!” a brown-haired woman with glasses told Mina.

“Rachel, could you tell Lucy I won’t be seeing the film with her tonight? Thanks.” And Mark stomped on, almost there.

“Fine,” Mina said sulkily. “See if I care. I’ll just lie there, let you do your business, you dirty man, you. And what will Liz say? She’s all hot and bothered for some private time.”

He banged open the door to his apartment. The living room was stained a brilliant red with the rays of of the fiery sun settling onto the ocean. Mark unslung Mina. Their faces were washed in the stunning light. And the two of them stared in wonder at the beauty of the world, of the island spread out below them, with dark jungle ranging down to the far off coast. Only the high view allowed them to see so far along the horizon.

“Whoah,” she said.

“Yeah,” he agreed. He was pole-axed by the beautiful sight. Everything hard melted in him as they stared out.

“Sorry,” he said eventually. The sun was wrinkling the red ocean, wreathed in mist.

“It’s OK,” she said, snuggling up to his side.

“You know I love you,” he said to her.

“Yeah. I love you too.”

“So go see your film.”

“Yeah. In a moment.”

They stood side by side, holding hands until the last glowing red sliver vanished. Then he picked her up and kissed her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

The door closed behind her as he turned towards the bedroom.

He heard soft breathing in the darkness of the bedroom as he began to shuck off his clothes. “I thought I heard talking,” the dulcet voice from the bed said softly. “Do you need a light?”

“No, lover, I’m fine.”

She turned on the side table lamp anyway, and he looked at her lovely face, framed with thick clouds of carroty hair. The freckles on her white face were picked up across her white shoulders and breasts, sprinkles of tan flecks. She held a corner of the covers open for him, revealing her large, drooping breasts, the wide pale aureolae topped with semi-firm cerise nipples. She was white on white sheets, a landscape of curves define in tan flecks under the folds of the covers. Her eyes wandered along his body, drinking in the sight of him. And as he slid into the horizontal, she was up against him, all hot softness and smooth skin and flesh.

He reached across to click off the light, and as he pulled back over her, they wrapped their arms around each other and held their bodies close. They lay, holding each other, letting her heat and his scent fill each other. Her breasts pressed up against him, warm and loose on her chest. The head of his penis lightly touched her stomach, occasionally throbbing. “I’ve missed you,” one of them said, and the other murmured in assent. Then their lips found each other, and their mouths melted together into a swirl of tongues and kisses.

His hand found its way over her hip to her soft, zaftig ass. He slid his hand between the hot cheeks of her bottom, almost, but not quite reaching her ridged little hole behind. He pulled her hips closer into his, trapping his long, hard cock between their bellies.

They piled kiss upon kiss, open mouthed, sloppy, mixing moans and grunts with their tongues, and began rubbing against each other. Her leg went over his hips, and she was open. Mark’s hand moved downward from between her cheeks, and down further to probe between her legs. His fingers ran along the wet lips, and into the soaking valley between. He began to thumb her clitoris, as his fingertips slid through the ripe wetness of her sex.

He unclamped his face from hers. They breathed heavily together. “Would you like me to stroke you for bit?” he asked.

“Oh, god, jezus, no! I’ve been waiting for this for months. Put me on my back for god’s sake!”

“Mrmmph!” He went back to kiss her, rolling her so that he ended up between her spread legs. She pulled her knees apart, and made ready to guide him in as he held himself above her.

“No, I’ve got it,” he murmured. And pressing his lips back down onto hers, he slid his tongue into her mouth and his cock into her pussy, both in a single coordinated stroke. Gods, she felt good!

She mewled around his tongue as the first stroke sank into her. She shuddered at the pulse, and again as he slowly drew out of both orifices. The next stroke slid back in smoothly, and while the pace was slow, the smooth slide of his cock into her sucked liquidly, as her bodily juices oozed forth.

Their faces were wet with their tongues laving each other. Their bodies sweated as they slid over each other, pooling liquid in the recesses between her large white breasts, in the plane of her navel. Her juices made a rivulet out from her slopping cunt and dribbled between her ass cheeks, soaking into the sheets. Mark had quickened the pace of pumping, and was now thoroughly pounding Liz into the bed. If she could have asked for him to go faster, she would have. And he would have obliged.

Liz turned a corner, and suddenly she could feel her body gathering itself for an explosion. She tensed grabbing Mark’s ass and clinging on. He began vibrating in tune with her, and could feel his balls ready to spew forth in sympathy.

The two grunted incoherently as they clawed each other, lips still mashing, until, with blinding suddenness, the space behind her eyes caught fire. Mark’s animal body continued on its rutting by rote, as he crashed into the non-conscious body beneath him. Her loose breasts were flailing between them as he began spewing a wild dose of semen into her, and then grinding the unfortunate sperm into froth inside of her. So many cells would go unremarked to their deaths. But as they would learn a few months later that two spermaceti, one with an X and one with a Y chromosome, would make an astonishingly rare 7-10 split into an egg that had already divided once.

As everything rolled downhill eventually loses momentum, the quivering slowed as he ground to a sliding halt on top of her. They lay there.

“Are you dead?” she eventually asked.

“Yerss.” he eventually replied. “Just enough strength. . .” He rolled off of her, and they lay looking at the black ceiling.

He’d been meaning to have a night starscape put in over the bed, a view from the south pole, with the Magellanic Clouds and Southern Cross. He even bought the paint and made the stencil. It was probably in a storeroom somewhere. But he’d never gotten around to it, and the black emptiness of the ceiling overhead didn’t shine down upon them.

“That’s good,” he said simply.

“Yes,” she agreed.

“I’m glad I was born when I was,” she continued.

“Me too,” he agreed.

“I’d like to suck on you for a bit.” He continued. “Maybe lick you some?”

“OK,” she agreed.

“Can I suck on you?” she continued.

“OK,” he agreed.

Very gradually he found the strength to turn around. She lifted her leg, and he rested his cheek on her soft inner thigh. He loved the taste of her. And whatever his semen added, he didn’t notice that much different. He clamped his mouth over her whole wet pussy and sucked very gently, stroking her with his lips.

At the other end she had stuffed his whole wet, soft cock into her mouth. He loved the feeling, of being soft enough to have the whole thing inside. But as always, the thought of it made him harder, and she could only hold so many inches of him. The curved surface of her tongue stroked back and forth along the curves of his head, and the stroking felt so good. eventually he was mouthing her thoroughly, his lips rubbing against her folds. And she was sliding her mouth up and down, taking time to lick the rest of her juices off his re-hardened member.

He rearranged her legs, so that both of her thighs were under his armpits, giving him increased access to her sex, without trapping his head. Her lips were full and puffy, and her clit was still hard as he stroked it with his tongue.

She began moaning again to his stroking, and started vacuuming him harder, occasionally removing him to lick the underside down to his balls, and then tongueing him behind the balls to catch his musky sweat. He nose caught on his testicles at one point, lightly grazing his scrotum.

They began to communicate with each other in a language of licks and grunts. Liz quietly grunted into Mark’s cock that he’d found the exact spot to lick her. Mark warned her clit that he was just about to come in her mouth. She quietly shrieked her assent. As she squeezed her liquids into his mouth, he began to fill her mouth with his spunk.

There wasn’t any letup in their motions, but the grunting slowed. They finished, and with a final suck, rearranged themselves in each other’s arms.

“Early morning.” she reminded him, licking her juices off his mouth.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can to give you another ride.” He promised.

“I may have started my day by then,” she warned. “No worries, no worries. For now, just sleep.”

And so, with one arm full of her soft shoulder and hair, and the other holding her large breast, the nipple squeezed gently between his fingertips they drifted off into the sleep of the well laid.