The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Hot Summer — Redux

MC MF FF MD IN

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is a re-write of the terrific story “One Hot Summer” by Centurea Montana. The premise, most of the story beats, and some lines of dialogue have been taken from Centurea Montana’s story, but I have also changed quite a bit. I urge everyone who reads this to read Centurea Montana’s story; in fact you should go and read that story even if you haven’t read this. Any copyright associated with this story belongs to Centurea Montana and not me.

CHAPTER 2

When it finally happened she was so happy.

I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I belong to Coach Miller.
Coach Miller owns me.
I want Coach Miller to use me.
Coach Miller can do what he wants with me.
I must not be selfish.
I must serve.
I must serve Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller.
Coach Miller owns me.
Coach Miller can do what he wants with me.
I obey Coach Miller.

“What did you learn, Rachel?”

As usual, Coach Miller’s words brought her back from the far away place. She was sitting naked on the floor in the pool office, like always, but now, it felt different. Now, she felt like a supplicant, begging for acceptance. Or like a wanderer, lost, who had finally found her way home.

Coach Miller smiled warmly, and at that smile of approval Rachel felt a wave of happiness. “Rachel, what did you learn?”

Oh yes, she had to answer. “I learned...I learned that you own me. I learned that I have to serve you. I learned that I have to obey you.” She searched her feelings. What did all of that add up to? “I learned that I am your slave.”

Wait, how had she learned that from yoga practice? It was the first time in a long while that the skeptical voice spoke up.

I trust Coach Miller. I obey Coach Miller. She knew it was the truth. As quickly as the skeptical voice spoke up, it went away again.

“Good. Good girl.” It felt like the sun breaking in the morning. “Lie down on your back.”

Oh! Oh yes! It was time! Eagerly she rolled back onto the mat and spread her legs. He slid into her pussy easily, filling her up. She felt like this was what she was for, like this was what she was meant to do, to feel Coach Miller’s weight on her, to take his cock in her pussy, to be his. He pinned her arms down with his hands, and he certainly didn’t need to—how could she ever think about doing anything else?—but the feeling of her wrists pinioned to the floor made her feel even more owned, even more used, even more like Coach Miller’s property.

His lips were next to her ear. “You have to be quiet.” Oh my goodness, she hadn’t even thought about that. Other people could come into the pool room! Rachel nodded, unable to trust herself to say anything, and clamped her lips shut as Coach Miller pounded away at her. They rocked in motion together, Rachel feeling herself being filed up, being used....

Coach Miller had let one of her hands free and she slapped it over her mouth as the best orgasm of her life hit her, so intense that she saw stars. Her hand stifled the moan of ecstasy that she couldn’t fully suppress.

Moments later Coach Miller filled her pussy up with cum. As he lay on top of her, pressing her into the yoga mat, she whispered into his ear, “I’ve never come that hard before, sir. Never.”

Soon her teammates would be showing up at the pool room for practice. Rachel cleaned Coach Miller, and then herself, and then the yoga mat. She got up and put her swimsuit on. Now that Coach had finally fucked her, and now that Rachel understood what she was, a thought that she’d been trying to avoid returned to her mind.

“Coach, um, sir, uh, what are we going to do about my mom?” Rachel was quite certain that if her mother found out about her and Coach that very bad things would happen.

Coach Miller, oddly, didn’t look worried at all. “Don’t worry, Rachel. Things will work out.”

* * *

Helen was cleaning dishes after dinner, while her daughter brewed tea. Helen had been hoping that her daughter would get tired of this nudism thing, but it was a week now and Rachel had not worn a stitch of clothing at home except for a couple of times when her friends came over.

“How’s swim practice going, baby?”

Rachel smiled. “Great! It’s going great! At our last time trial I was 1.9 seconds better than last year! I think I’m going to win at the meet, I really do. That yoga that Coach Miller has me doing in the mornings has really worked.”

“Good, Rach, I’m glad.” As Helen put a dish away she heard an intake of breath from Rachel and steeled herself for the question she knew was coming.

“Mom, why don’t you try going naked too? You won’t believe how much better you feel. It’s so relaxing. It makes me feel free.”

Helen washed a fork. Rachel’s sudden passion for nudity was bewildering, and now she was bound and determined to get her mother to join her. Why, Helen had no idea. “Rachel, I’m sure no one wants to see me in the nude, not even you.”

“Mom, it’s not about people wanting to see you naked or wanting people to see you naked. It’s about freedom and comfort with your body. Besides, you know you’ve got a great body.”

That much was true at least. Helen did know she had a great body. She sighed heavily. “Rachel, if I take my t-shirt off, will you stop bothering me?”

“OK, Mom, sure.” Helen pulled off her T-shirt, leaving herself in her bra and the sweatpants that were her regular relax-at-home attire. She handed the T-shirt to her daughter, who let out a girlish “Yay!”

“Go put that in the dirty clothes.” As her daughter scooted out of the room, Helen shook her head ruefully, and then turned to the last dish in the sink.

* * *

“Hi Coach!", said Rachel brightly as she entered the office. As one hand was pushing the door shut and locking, the other was already reaching to the strap of her swimsuit. The second the door was locked she peeled out of her suit. She turned to Coach Miller, who wore the hoodie and swim trunks that were his regular attire. She had noticed that while she always got naked before yoga he never did, although sometimes she found him naked after her mind-focusing exercises. That always meant he was going to fuck her. She hoped he’d fuck her today. She gave him a long, slow kiss, grinding her nude body up against him, then parted the embrace and started stretching for yoga.

I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I belong to Coach Miller.
I must not be selfish.
I must share.
I must share Coach Miller with my mother.

With my mother?, said the increasingly rare second voice. But the first voice, much stronger, took command. Yes. I obey Coach Miller. I must not be selfish.

I obey Coach Miller.
I will invite my mother to yoga.
I will practice yoga with my mother and Coach Miller.
I enjoy being naked.
It is right to be naked when practicing yoga.
I want Coach Miller to see me naked.
I want Coach Miller to see my mother naked.
I want my mother to be naked for yoga.
I want to share Coach Miller with my mother.
I feel no anxiety about Coach Miller seeing my mother naked.
I want Coach Miller to see my mother naked.
It is right to be naked when practicing yoga.
I want to share Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller.

“Well done, Rachel.”

The scene was very familiar now, the coming to awareness. She was hoping Coach Miller would fuck her, or that he would have his cock out in the way that signaled he would let her give him a blow job. But there was nothing doing; Coach Miller was at his desk, writing something on a piece of paper. Rachel sighed with disappointment at the realization that her owner would not be using her.

As she reached for her swimsuit and got up, a thought came to Rachel. It could—it might solve her problem with Mom. She couldn’t hide the fact that she was a slave forever, obviously. If she could just make her mom understand.

“Uh, sir?”

He didn’t look up from his notebook. “Yes, Rachel.”

This would have been a lot easier to ask if she had drained his balls first. Instead he was...grading math tests? “Um, sir, do you think we could bring my mom to yoga class?”

She was afraid he’d get mad, or he’d smack her idea down, or he’d tell her she was forgetting her place. Instead he just blinked quizzically. “Why?”

“I just...I think it would be good for her.” A vision of her and Mom sitting naked in the lotus position on the yoga mat together popped into her head. “I think it would help her to, to understand us.” This was replaced by a vision of her and Mom on the yoga mat kneeling, looking up at Coach Miller. She started getting wet.

“Rachel, you know we can’t tell your mom about us.”

“I know Master, um, sir, I know, but I just think it would help. She’s been so lonely since my dad left.” Rachel thought she saw a look of excitement on Coach Miller’s face but it was quickly replaced by the look of polite attention. “Maybe if she took yoga she’d be comfortable being naked with me. And maybe if she got to know you, sir, and if we all spent time together doing yoga, maybe after that we could tell her about us and it would be OK.” And maybe she could join us, thought Rachel, and the very thought made her heart beat faster.

“Hm.” He looked down at his desk for a moment, tapped his pencil. “All right, Rachel. Ask her and see if she’s interested. But we should probably do it at your house before school, she wouldn’t want to come here to the pool office.”

Yes! Rachel jumped up and hugged him, and then gave him a long, slow kiss on the lips. “Thank you, sir, thank you, thank you Master.”

She went to the locker room to store her backpack. As her teammates started to filter in a little while later, Rachel was lost in thought. Would it work? Could it? Would time spent together in yoga class lead Mom to accept Rachel’s relationship with Coach Miller? Would it lead her to join them?

* * *

Helen, if truth be told, had not been too enthusiastic about the prospect of getting up very early in the morning, to engage in a yoga session, but her daughter had been so excited that Helen found herself giving in. At least the presence of a visitor would make Rachel wear some damn clothes in the house for a little while. Plus, if Helen were honest with herself, there was another reason. Both Nancy and Rachel had spoken with enthusiasm about how handsome their new swim coach was. Helen had been so horny for such a long time, even before her husband had walked out, but she dreaded the thought of hitting the singles scene. Now, well, maybe...there was a reason why she had chosen the tight yoga pants and the crop top that made her boobs look like they were being offered up on a plate.

The bell rang and Rachel sprang to the door. Coach Miller came in dressed in a tracksuit, and all that Helen could think was that her daughter had been right. That smile, those piercing blue eyes, that tousled hair...mmmm.

Time for yoga practice. Helen struggled to keep up. She was fit, and the running and volleyball she did kept her body flexible, but she was trying to keep up with a man who was nearly ten years younger than her and a daughter that was 20 years younger, and they’d been practicing yoga for weeks. Soon she was panting.

She was also panting for another reason. Sometimes she’d had difficulty into getting into position, and Coach Miller had given her a nudge, adjusting her just a bit here or there. The feel of his strong but gentle hands on her body had started a fire in her belly. Her face was flushed; she could feel her heart pounding. She tried to excuse herself from the mental exercise session that followed, supposedly so she could take a shower after getting all sweaty, but really so she could pleasure herself. But Rachel grabbed her hand and insisted that she participate. Helen grudgingly agreed, thinking that after Coach and Rachel both left for school, she could visit her little friend in the drawer in the bedroom.

I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I believe Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I believe Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller...

Helen awoke feeling refreshed, if no less horny than before. In response to Rachel’s prodding she agreed that yes, there was something to her coach’s yoga practice, and they could do it again tomorrow. Really, though, she just wanted Coach Miller to touch her again.

While Rachel took a quick morning shower, Helen and her guest had coffee.

“Is she going to qualify? Really?”

“I think so.”

Helen bit her lip. “It would mean so much to her. Not just that she would get a swimming scholarship. She really, really wants it. She’s wanted it for years.” Concern for her daughter had cooled the heat in her pussy.

“I know. She deserves it. She works so hard, not just for herself, but for the whole team. She was running the team for a while before I was assigned.”

“She looks up to you, you know.” Coach Miller seemed a bit startled by this, his coffee cup freezing in midair halfway to his mouth. Helen nodded. “Yes, she does. She used to grumble about her old coach, Coach Harris, but she would have done anything for him. This morning, I saw her look at you the way she used to look at Coach Harris.” Coach Miller had set his cup back on the table and was looking at her intently. Unable to keep eye contact with him, but unable to stop herself from spilling her thoughts, Helen looked down at her coffee cup. “Maybe...maybe it’s because her father is gone.” She couldn’t believe herself. The only other person she’d talked about the divorce with was her lawyer.

Hesitantly, she looked back up at him. His face was full of compassion. “She’s a very special girl. I think she’ll qualify. I really think she will.”

Helen smiled at him. “I hope you’re right. So, you’ll keep coming in the mornings?”

* * *

The next morning, Rachel, clad in her swimsuit, leapt from the couch in the semi-darkness as soon as she heard the car pull up out front. Yesterday’s yoga practice had been ok, but having to wear clothes had been frustrating. Maybe today could be the day where she and her mom could practice yoga in the nude, like they were supposed to. Rachel had asked Master about that, but he was vague, saying it would depend on how quickly her mother picked up the poses.

Helen had also been up, eager for yoga to start. She remembered how she had felt the day before and wanted to feel that again.

She certainly did feel that again. She caught Coach Miller eyeing her tits as they hung down when she was in a kneeling position, and she flushed with pride. Just like yesterday, her inexperience led to him touching her body to reposition her. At first, he had touched her carefully, but she tried to encourage him with meaningful looks, little noises, the way she moved. Soon, he was brushing her flanks, cupping her rear, squeezing her breasts. Once he pinched her nipple and she had to bite her lip to stop from squealing. The fact that her daughter was right next to her, doing the same yoga poses, and Coach Miller was feeling her up without her daughter even noticing, made it that much sexier.

By the time they sat down for the mental exercise, Helen was breathing heavily, her mind fogged with lust. If her daughter wasn’t sitting next to her she would have jumped Coach Miller right there, she knew. As it was, she hoped that the wet spot in her yoga pants wasn’t visible. Helen assumed the meditation position and stared intently at the pulsing mandala and the strange writing that coursed across the screen.

I trust Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller.
My body is natural.
I am not ashamed of my body.
It is natural to take off my clothing as Coach Miller teaches me.
It is natural to be naked with Coach Miller.
It is natural for Coach Miller to look at my body.
I am happy to be naked.
I feel no anxiety when Coach Miller sees me naked.
I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga.
I obey Coach Miller
It is natural to be naked with Coach Miller
I am happy to be naked
I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga
I obey Coach Miller
I trust Coach Miller
I feel no anxiety when Coach Miller sees me naked

A voice sounded, echoing in two heads: “Take off your clothes.”

Rachel’s swimsuit was off in an instant. Yes! Finally!. Even though her mind still drifted in the far-away place, she smiled with joy, stretching her arms to the ceiling, thrusting her breasts out.

Helen was a lot slower. It was as if the sensations from her privates had taken up all the processing power in her brain. I will not wear clothing. No clothing. No pants. No soaking wet pants. With a sudden jerk she ripped off her yoga pants and kicked them away. She stood, naked from the chest down, trembling, panting, her mouth parted.

The voice sounded again, this time right into her ear: “Very good, Helen.” An orgasm swept through her body like wildfire from nowhere. Her knees buckled and she would have hit the ground if strong arms hadn’t caught both her arms at the elbow and held her up. After a few breaths the strong arms picked her up and she stood, shakily, on her two feet.

“Now the rest,” whispered the voice in her ear. Helen, moving faster now, whipped off the tube top. She certainly did not see how her tits sprang free, bouncing before coming to a stop, but even in her trance she felt relief that her rack was no longer crammed into that tube top. Without thinking about it—she could not think about anything—she crossed her hands behind her back and, like her daughter, thrust her boobs forward.

A thousand years passed.

Then Coach Miller’s voice rang out: “You both did very well.”

Rachel blinked back to awareness. She looked down and saw that she was, in fact, nude. Joy filled her. Finally. She looked at Coach Miller and smiled.

Helen’s eyes widened with shock as she looked down as well and realized that she had no clothes on. Her hands rose instinctively, then paused. “It is natural to be naked with Coach Miller,” said Helen in a shaky voice, wondering as the words passed her lips where they had come from, even as she knew them to be true.

“Yes,” said Rachel. Helen turned and was shocked a second time to see that her daughter was also naked. Rachel reached and took her mother’s hand. “It is natural to be naked with Coach Miller.” Rachel smiled at her obviously bewildered mother and said “I am happy—", and Helen joined her and together they said “—to be naked.” Then Rachel said “I feel no anxiety—” and this time she paused and Helen said “—when Coach Miller sees me naked.” Helen drew her daughter into a hug and said “I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga.”

The two women were the same height. Their breasts pressed against each other, nipple to nipple. Rachel thought that she had never touched her mother’s naked breasts before. She liked her own boobs—pert B-cups! They looked cute!—but this was one of those times where she was jealous of her mother’s giant melons.

Helen thought differently. As she embraced her daughter and felt the warmth of Rachel’s naked body, she felt like she had never been closer to Rachel than ever before, that they were together in a way they had never been before.

After they looked into each others’ eyes for a moment the two naked women turned and faced Coach Miller. Mother and daughter slipped arms around each others’ waists. Helen timidly raised her free hand. “Um, Coach?”

“Yes?”

“Why do you have your clothes on?", said Helen with a mischievous smile. Rachel grinned, and backed her mother up, saying “I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga.”

Coach Miller smiled indulgently and said “I can’t take my clothes off! I’m the teacher!”

Helen frowned. That didn’t make a lot of sense—I obey Coach Miller. I believe Coach Miller. I trust Coach Miller. She smiled weakly and said “Oh, OK.” She was disappointed that she wouldn’t be seeing what Coach Miller had under that tracksuit.

Rachel looked over and was surprised, and pleased, to see that her mother’s nipples were visibly erect. Mom is turned on. Good, good. She said “I have to get ready,” and, after giving her mom a peck on the cheek, went off to take a shower.

In the shower, after she turned the water on, she slipped her fingers between the folds of her pussy. She rubbed her button as she thought of her mother, naked, in Coach Miller’s arms. In no time at all she had a wonderful orgasm.

Back in the living room Helen collapsed on the couch. She could feel the wetness, the slickness between her legs. She looked at Coach Miller and it occurred to her that she was not in the habit of making living-room small talk while she was in the nude. “So,” she said as she stretched her back, well aware of how doing so thrust her boobs out, “is yoga always this refreshing? I wish I’d discovered it sooner.”

Coach Miller smiled at her and her heart leapt. “I’m glad you like it.” Then his eyes quite overtly dropped from her eyes down to her tits.

“Oh! Coach Miller!", said Helen, pretending to be shocked. She covered her nipples and crotch with her hands in mock embarrassment. He thought she was attractive! Here she was, 38 years old, with her trim 18-year-old daughter in the back of the house, and Coach Miller liked her! She was still attractive! Helen pressed her arm into her nipples as hard as she could, looking for sensation.

Coach Miller regarded her with frank interest. “You’re in great shape, Mrs. Nichols.”

She realized that she didn’t know his first name, but somehow, calling him “Coach” seemed correct. “You mean for an old lady, right?”

Coach Miller shook his head. “No, not at all, I mean for someone who isn’t in training like Rachel and I. You’re not old!”

“You don’t think so?” Helen tilted her head as she looked at him. A secret hope rose in her chest. She felt wild and daring. She put both arms under her breasts, and lifted them up and out, putting them on display for Coach. “You don’t think these look like an old woman’s?”

Coach Miller stared at her boobs in obvious admiration. Then he looked her in the eye and said, with obvious sincerity, “Mrs. Nichols, those are the best tits I’ve ever seen. They’re fantastic.”

Helen beamed with pride. She wondered if she’d have time to fuck him before he left for school. Then Coach said “You wouldn’t have anything for breakfast, would you?”

The sudden change in conversation startled and disappointed her. Maybe he’s not interested after all. “Oh, oh yes, just a second.” She sat him down at the table and went into the kitchen. Yoga is over, I need to put some clothes on. Then, It is natural to be naked with Coach Miller. I am happy to be naked. She made sure to keep her legs straight as she bent over and looked through the refrigerator to see what they had.

As Coach Miller finished off a bowl of cereal and some fruit Rachel entered the room, dressed for school. “Bye, I’m out of here!", she said cheerfully.

Helen, who had been nursing a cup of coffee while staring dreamily at Coach Miller, sprang to her feet. “Oh, I almost forgot, I packed you a lunch!” She handed Rachel a box. “And you too, Coach Miller!", and handed him a second box.

Coach took the box with a look of surprise. “A home-cooked lunch! Thanks Mrs. Nichols.”

Helen smiled. “Oh, call me Helen. It hardly seems right to stand on formality when I’m not wearing any clothes, does it?” Then she laughed, lifted her arms, and spun around, making her breasts fly out from her body.

Rachel suddenly felt a pang of jealousy out of nowhere. Mom shouldn’t be naked like that around Master. She’s not...she’s not his...., but then there came that first, strong voice again. I want Coach Miller to see my mother naked. I want to share Coach Miller with my mother. Yes. Yes, that was right. She might prefer to have Coach Miller to herself, but it wasn’t up to her.

They said goodbyes and left to their separate cars. As soon as Helen, peering through the blinds, saw the cars pull away, she raced back to her bedroom and spent a long time with her little plastic friend.

* * *

Having yoga in the morning with Mom meant that Rachel had to have her own sessions with Coach Miller in the afternoons, after school.

I want Coach Miller to see my mother naked.
I want Coach Miller to use my mother.
Coach Miller owns my mother.
Coach Miller owns me.
I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I believe Coach Miller.
I obey Coach Miller...

For the first time, she wasn’t sitting on the yoga mat when she woke up from the mental exercise. Instead she was bent over the desk, tits pressed down into the wood, as Coach fucked her from behind. The sensation of coming out of her quiet, empty room, to the feel of Coach pounding her pussy as she rocked back and forth on the desk, was indescribable. She wished he had done it before. She had never felt more used, more like a toy, than at that moment. Her orgasm was amazing; she zoned out for a moment in a way that was quite similar to how she felt in the quiet room.

When she was more or less sure that her legs would bear her weight she stood up. Coach Miller, who already had his swim trunks and hoodie back on, regarded her calmly as he sipped from a bottle of water.

Rachel smiled tentatively. “Uh, sir?”

“Yes, Rachel.”

“I think...I think you can have my mom. If you want her.”

He gave her a gentle smile. “Guess we’ll have to make that happen.”

* * *

The next morning Rachel and Helen were both naked as Coach Miller’s car pulled up. The night before, Rachel had finally gotten her mom to go nude in the home. Helen was puttering in the kitchen in nothing but a T-shirt and underwear when Rachel snuck up behind her and, without warning, pulled her panties down to her ankles. Her mother proceeded to step out of her panties, turn around, and give her naked daughter a mock-stern look. Rachel proceeded to pull her mother’s T-shirt up, and Helen raised her arms so Rachel could get it off. Finally Helen, with a knowing smile, let her daughter unhook and remove her mother’s bra. And that was that.

So it was hardly a surprise when Mom came out of her room nude to greet Coach Miller. They ran through Downward Dog, Happy Baby, and all the other poses. Once again, Coach Miller used the need to correct Helen’s poses as an excuse to fondle and caress her body. This time Helen was naked as Coach Miller cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples, ran his palm over her ass, and slipped a single finger into her pussy as she was in the Downward Dog. A couple of times Helen had to bite her cheek to fight off an orgasm.

The other difference to this yoga session was that Coach Miller made no attempt whatsoever to hide what he was doing from Rachel. A couple of times Helen noticed her daughter peeking as Coach Miller explored her body, and tried to tell Coach to stop, but found that she could not. I obey Coach Miller. When Coach Miller brushed a finger across her button and Helen could not stop herself from letting out a squeak, she looked over at her daughter. Rachel smiled and winked.

It was only with difficulty that Helen was able to restrain herself from jumping on Coach Miller, even with her daughter right next to her. Instead, she settled into position for the mental exercises.

I obey Coach Miller.
I trust Coach Miller.
I believe Coach Miller.
I want Coach Miller to use me.
I belong to Coach Miller.
Coach Miller owns me.
I want Coach Miller to use both of us.
We both belong to Coach Miller.
Coach Miller owns us.
I want Coach Miller to touch me.
I want Coach Miller to touch both of us.
I obey Coach Miller.
We obey Coach Miller.

“Well done, girls.”

Helen came to, as always, sitting next to her daughter. Rachel stretched her arms and sighed contentedly. Then she jumped up and, without a word, put her arms around Coach Miller’s neck and began kissing him passionately.

Helen’s mouth dropped open with astonishment. Rachel was...she was...with Coach Miller? But yes, yes, of course she was. We obey Coach Miller. We want Coach Miller to use both of us. But that wasn’t right. Rachel...with her teacher...when it was she, Helen, that wanted him. Her tits that Coach Miller couldn’t stop staring at. It’s supposed to be both of us. So that was why Helen took two strides forward and embraced Coach Miller as well. She kissed his neck and put her arm around his back, rubbing her breasts against him. She put her other arm around her daughter’s back. If Rachel objected she made no signal.

Coach Miller kissed Helen in turn. Then he turned his attention to the other writhing naked woman in his arms and kissed Rachel again. Helen slipped her hand away from her daughter’s back and reached inside Coach Miller’s tracksuit. His cock throbbed in her hands.

Coach Miller disengaged and pushed his two women away gently but firmly, one with each hand. “That was very nice, ladies, but we have to get ready.”

Again, Helen packed them both lunches. Coach left, then moments later Rachel was leaving. As a now-dressed Rachel headed for the door, her nude mother touched her arm and Rachel stopped. Helen blushed and swallowed. “Rachel, baby...you and Coach?”

Rachel grinned deviously. “Never kiss and tell, mom.” She gave her mother a short but fierce hug. “I have to go now. We have to get ready.”

They did have to get ready. It was the day of the swim meet.

* * *

The Maeda Aquatic Center was packed. There was a lot of spirit out there, as students filled the bleachers for one of the last big competitions of the year. Students were spreading picnic blankets, whistling, twirling noisemakers.

Rachel didn’t feel like a party, though. She had practiced and practiced, worked and worked, she had shaved a full two seconds off her time, but she still had not broken the 2:29.9 she needed. Now it was too late. Her event was in the middle of the meet, so she had to watch Nancy swim, and win, first. She tried to cheer, but her mouth was too dry and the feeling in the pit of her stomach wouldn’t go away.

The announcer called out the 200m Breaststroke contestants. As Rachel got up from the bench, a hand fell on her shoulder. She turned to look at Coach Miller.

“Close your eyes,” he told her. “Look inside yourself. Concentrate your mind.” Rachel breathed deeply, and thought about her quiet, empty room. “This is your moment. You’re going to swim faster than you’ve ever swum before. Open your eyes and look at me.” She did. “Are you going to do it?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?,” he shouted.

“YES!”

“GO!” He turned her around and she charged off to the starting blocks.

Helen had sat down right next to Coach Miller right before the race began. She squeezed his hand. The swimmers dived into the water, and Coach Miller muttered, seemingly to himself, “Slow off the blocks.” This time she grabbed his leg and squeezed. On the way back Rachel was fourth out of six and behind the time she needed to post. A dull ache formed in Helen’s stomach.

But then, on the third 50m lap, Coach said “She’s gaining.” At the final turn Coach Miller said, his voice full of astonishment, “She’s gotten faster every lap.”

She doesn’t need to win, just qualify, thought Helen. But Rachel did pull into first place. Helen’s hands were tight fists. Beside her, Coach Miller was whispering the seconds: “2:24, 2:25, 2:26”.

“2:29.5!!!!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Helen danced around with her arms in the air. When she brushed against Coach Miller she pulled him into her arms in a fierce hug. She shuddered with joy and cried into his shoulder, but even as she did so, she was very aware of how her breasts were mashed up against his chest. “She did it,” said Helen, her voice cracking with emotion. “Thank you, thank you so much.”

Coach Miller patted her on the back. “She did great. She’s worked so hard for this.”

Suddenly realizing that she was tangled up in Coach Miller’s arms in the middle of a crowd, Helen disengaged. But before she did, she whispered into his ear, “You will come over and celebrate, won’t you?”

* * *

It was some time before Coach Miller finally made it to their condo; Helen assumed that he must have been busy talking to other parents and cleaning up after the meet. It was just as well because Helen needed the time to cook. Rachel had wanted to greet Coach in the nude, but Helen...well, actually she also wanted to greet Coach in the nude, but she also knew that there were other ways to turn a man on. Together the two women picked out their outfits. They found Rachel a T-shirt which they sliced the bottom off of, to show her navel, and an old pair of jeans which they also used the scissors on, turning them into ridiculously short shorts. Helen picked a too-tight sweater to show off her boobs and a miniskirt that she’d bought the day before. As they looked at themselves in the mirror Helen said “Sometimes less is more.”

“Mom, Coach Miller is here!” Rachel opened the door and leapt into his arms for a hug, which she followed with a long, slow kiss.

Helen was just as excited to see Coach Miller and serve him dinner. After her own kiss she brought out the food: braised short ribs, scalloped potatoes, and steamed peppers.

Coach sat down and looked at the meal with appreciation. “This looks delicious, Helen. Much fancier than the tuna salad you made me for lunch!”

Suddenly Helen felt very nervous. “You didn’t like the radish and tuna?” She had thought he’d enjoy the freshness in the summer heat, but if he didn’t like it...

Coach Miller smiled. “Oh no, I liked it very much. Thank you, Helen, I’ve liked everything you’ve made me.”

She smiled with relief. She had worked hard for years to be a good cook, trying to please her husband, and he hadn’t cared. It was so nice to cook for someone who appreciated her. And, she thought as she turned to fetch a napkin, it was good to serve Coach Miller. If he preferred her daughter for sex, then she could please him and serve him in other ways.

They talked late, about the meet, how hard Rachel had worked, and her college plans now that a swimming scholarship was assured. Finally Rachel said that she was tired and stood up. Helen, reluctant to let her—owner?—leave, made him one of her specialties, an Irish coffee. But as she delivered it her foot caught on the chair leg and she stumbled. Saucer, cup, and piping hot Irish coffee all fell into the lap of Coach Miller’s sweatpants.

“Oh!", said Helen, as she saw the dark stain.

“Ow! Hot!", said Coach Miller, wincing as he tried to pull the steaming pants away from his skin.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!", said Helen, trying to dab at the stain with a napkin even as Coach Miller had leapt up out of the chair. “Here, let me—", and she grabbed his sweatpants and pulled. Without meaning to, she pulled down his boxer shorts as well, leaving his dick out even as he hopped with pain.

“Oh!” She had never seen it before. She felt herself get wet.

“Ahhh...that hurt.” Coach Miller sat down heavily in another chair. Gently, Helen lifted his feet and removed his sweats and underwear. She was conscious of how she was kneeling very close to his cock. She suddenly thought about how long it had been since she’d been fucked. Her little toy in the bedroom was nice but it just wasn’t the same.

She stared hungrily at his cock. She reached out and touched it with one finger. It twitched and began to rise. Helen did not notice how Rachel, standing right behind her, licked her lips.

Helen had imagined that Coach might simply grab her hair and pull her down on his cock. Instead, Coach Miller stood. “I need to towel off.”

“Um, ok,” said Helen. She blushed. “Why don’t you wash up in the bath? I’ll go see if my husband left anything behind that fits you.”

Rachel said “I’ll go!", and dashed off.

Helen, blushing harder, got a kitchen towel and handed it to Coach, who covered himself and walked into the back. Suddenly, she was alone. She heard water running in the bathroom off the master bedroom. She thought about how his cock had looked when it twitched to life. I obey Coach Miller. I must serve Coach Miller. Coach Miller owns me. He owned her, but how did he wish to use her? Surely he preferred her tight young daughter.

She reached a decision. As quietly as she could, she crept into the master bedroom. She took off her sweater, miniskirt, bra, and panties. Naked, as she should be, she stepped into the bath.

She found Coach sitting on the stool in the bath, letting cooling water run over his leg. He had his hand on his dick, which was semi-erect. He was surprised to see her. “Helen!”

It took tremendous effort on her part to make eye contact. She nervously rubbed her hands, which were clasped together at her navel. “I thought...I thought you might want some company.”

Silence. She cast her eyes down to the bathroom floor in despair. Of course he didn’t want her, of course he preferred the 20-years-younger woman in the other room. Her heart sank. She turned to leave.

“Helen.”

She turned back around but still looked at the floor. “I—”

“Come here.”

Finally she looked up at him, with the wide eyes of a puppy that didn’t know if it were going to be praised or whipped. Her mouth opened, then closed silently, her initial courage having long since disappeared.

“Come here,” he said, spinning on the stool to face her fully.

“No, no, I’m sorry, I—”

“Helen! Come here now!” She gasped. She looked back down, now instinctively averting her eyes. She stepped forward.

Suddenly he stood up, and stepped out of the bathtub. He was a head taller than she was. He was so close that her nipples were just a few inches away from touching his ribs. Still looking down, she saw his cock. He was fully erect. He liked her! She turned him on!

“Helen, do you trust me?”

“I—". She bit her lip and nodded meekly. I trust Coach Miller. “Yes,” she said in a whisper.

“Helen, will you obey me?”

She struggled, still looking down at her feet, and at that lovely cock. A voice she hadn’t heard since she first went nude for yoga shouted, No no no!. But that voice died, replaced by her real voice, quieter but calmer and more confident. I obey Coach Miller. I belong to Coach Miller. Coach Miller can use me.

His finger under her chin pushed her face upwards so she was looking at Coach Miller again. “Helen, will you obey me?

This close his chest felt like a wall, wide and strong. His presence filled the room. She had never felt more weak and vulnerable, like—like a slave. “Yes. Yes, I will obey you.”

He took one step forward and pulled her into him with an arm. Her tits crushed against him, like before, but for the first time against his bare chest. She felt his erection touch her stomach and her knees buckled. He grabbed her and held her limp, unresisting body against him. She whispered once more, “I will obey you.”

“Your divorce isn’t final yet.”

“I will obey you.”

“Your daughter is in the next room. And this door is open.”

“I will obey you.”

“I could make you a stripper. I could make you fuck my friends.”

I want Coach Miller to use me. I belong to Coach Miller. “I will obey you.“

“I could make Rachel fuck my friends.“

I want Coach Miller to use both of us. We both belong to Coach Miller. “I will obey you.“

“Helen.” Her face was buried into his chest, so again he lifted it up. He kissed her harder than he’d ever kissed her before. She sagged into his arms. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt, and she could feel the aching emptiness in her pussy.

“Obey,” he commanded. He put one hand on each shoulder and pushed her to the floor. As her face became level with his cock she opened her mouth by instinct, but he kept pushing, turning her around until she was facing away from him, prostrate, one cheek against the tile of the bathroom floor. What was he going to do to her? She shook, desperate for his touch. The thought raced through her brain, I’m a slut.

Her ass was up in the air. Coach Miller brought his hands down on the round, firm globes. “Oh!", said Helen. He kneaded her ass cheeks, thumbs dancing over her pussy. She felt like she was on fire. She could only muster one word: “Please...”

His cock spread her open as he plunged inside. “Uhn! Uh!", she groaned. She had a quick orgasm. Coach Miller leaned down to kiss her neck. She wanted to tell him how wonderful he felt inside her, how happy she was that he was finally using her, but also she could muster was another moan.

Their bodies slapped wetly as he took her from behind with hard strokes. She quaked helplessly. He reached down with his right hand and squeezed her nipple hard, and she shook. She felt her orgasm build as he fucked her on the floor, his cock nailing her to the ground like a pinned butterfly. She fought it off for as long as she could, hoping to prolong the feeling of being helpless, being used, being satisfied.

“Aaaah!", she screamed, not caring that anyone could hear, that Rachel could definitely hear, as the fire within her exploded into lightning and heat. She couldn’t move. Drool trickled out of her mouth. She had never been happier in her life.

* * *

Helen, her eyes screwed shut as she was fucked, hadn’t noticed her daughter watching through the open door.

Rachel had gone to the laundry nook to look for clothes. She found nothing. She went into the master bedroom to look into the closet, which was when she heard the “uh uh uh” and the slapping of flesh, and when she saw her mother’s clothes on the floor. She turned the corner and there they were. Her mother, cheek down on the tile, mouth opening and closing, arm spastically flailing around as if she were searching for something.

Rachel took her T-shirt and shorts off and put them on the floor next to her mother’s clothes. She hadn’t worn any underwear. She sat down naked, back resting against the master bed, with a direct view of the bathroom. She slipped her finger into her folds and began to stroke her pussy.

Coach Miller looked up and looked straight at her as he fucked her mother. She made a kiss with her lips as she began to rub her button more vigorously. Her mother simply moaned.

“Aaaah!”

Helen crumpled to the floor. Rachel saw to her astonishment that Coach Miller was still quite hard. He strode to her purposefully, and in an instant she understood. She shifted to a kneeling position just in time to take Coach’s cock into her mouth. She tasted her mother’s juices. Yes. I want to be used by Coach Miller. Yes Master.

* * *

Helen breathed deeply, as she came back to the world, much in the way that she would come back to the world after a yoga session. She heard a muffled sound, a combination of a moan in the throat and a strangled “mmph!”

She was so at peace, so satiated, that it was hard to open her eyes. Finally, still lying on the tile, she cracked her lids open and saw—her daughter, sucking Coach Miller off.

She raised herself to her hands and knees. She could have stood up, but it felt right to crawl over. Helen was very conscious of her tits swinging as she crawled the short distance.

She sidled up right next to Rachel. Her daughter, who had been holding onto Coach with one arm while stroking her pussy with her other hand, took her hand out of her folds to squeeze her mother’s arm.

Helen then grasped that arm—and started stroking her daughter’s pussy with her own right hand. Rachel’s eyes opened wide with surprise and, without stopping her sucking, gave a side-eye at her mother. Helen smiled reassuringly.

Rachel continued sucking on their owner’s cock. Helen inserted another finger in her daughter’s wetness while kissing her ear and her neck. Suddenly Rachel whimpered in orgasm, kicking out with her feet, clutching Helen’s thigh as a keening wail came from her throat.

Soon Coach Miller started taking a more active role, grabbing a hank of Rachel’s hair as he fucked her face. The tenor of his breathing changed, and Helen knew what it meant. She put her cheek right next to her daughter’s. When she and Coach Miller made eye contact, she gave a single brief nod.

Coach Miller pulled his cock out of Rachel’s mouth. The first jet of come hit Rachel on the forehead. The second hit right on the bridge of her nose. Then he jerked his cock to his right, and come splattered all over Helen’s left cheek.

Coach Miller looked down at them like, Helen thought, a man who was fully satisfied—in every way. Rachel gazed up at him with a look of rapture.

Helen turned Rachel’s face to hers. Rachel had a look of surprise. Helen took a moment to look at her daughter. Then she leaned forward, and licked the come off of Rachel’s face.

Helen pulled back. Rachel looked like she had several different emotions. Then she leaned forward and licked the come off of her mother’s face. She sat back and gave her mother a tremulous smile.

Coach Miller patted Rachel on the head and said “Good girl.” Then he stepped around her and clambered into bed.

Helen did the same, followed by Rachel, each of them on one side of Coach. As Coach lay flat on his back his two girls each reached out a hand, and they intertwined fingers. Helen had never felt happier, or closer to her daughter, her sister slave. They all drifted off to sleep.

EPILOGUE

May. Next-to-last Friday of the school year. One week until young people that had known each other for their whole lives went their separate ways.

“Take off your clothes.”

Unlike Rachel or Helen before her, she didn’t hesitate at all. Maybe it was because she liked the way men looked at her. Maybe it was because she liked the power her body gave over them, how male teachers couldn’t stop themselves from looking at her boobs, how the boys in school fell over themselves to do things for her.

Maybe it was because her tits were so damn big now. They’d been big before, and she’d thought she was finished, then they just kept getting bigger senior year. When she’d gotten her leotard out of the closet and put it on for yoga yesterday she realized she was going to have to get a new leotard this weekend. It had not been easy getting the girls inside.

Or maybe it was because she was very suggestible and could easily be made to obey.

She wasn’t thinking about it. She wasn’t thinking about anything at all; she couldn’t. But she did groan with relief as she peeled down the top of her leotard and her tits spilled out.

Down came the leotard, revealing wide, child-bearing hips, and a shaved pussy—she knew boys liked that. Down it came and off. Unconsciously, like Helen and Rachel had, she clasped her hands behind her back and thrust out her rack.

“You all did very well today.”

Sharon came to awareness. The mandala and the curving Sanskrit were gone. She looked down and was only a little bit surprised to find that she was nude. “It is right to be naked when practicing yoga.” She frowned. Where had that come from? But it was true.

“I feel no anxiety about Coach Miller seeing me naked.” Sharon’s contemplation of her own nudity was interrupted by this, and she looked, and she saw that Rachel was nude as well. Although Sharon knew that she had a hot body, every so often she envied her friend’s slender build.

Another voice said “It is natural to be naked around Coach Miller,” and Sharon turned the other way and saw Rachel’s mother, Mrs. Nichols, also nude, giving her a look of encouragement.

“I’m happy to be naked,” said Sharon, still wondering why she was saying these things, even as she knew them to be true. Then she said “I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga,” and Rachel and Rachel’s mom said the words with her.

Sharon looked at the voluptuous curves of Rachel’s mother and said “Gosh Mrs. Nichols, I look more like you than Rachel does!” Then she turned back to Coach Miller and smiled; she felt no anxiety about him seeing her. “That was tough, Coach, did I do OK?”

“You sure did, Sharon! I think you’re a natural. Come back here tomorrow morning.”

The two girls changed into their school clothes. As they left Rachel’s house, Sharon said, “I’m sorry I thought there was something weird about your morning workout routine. It was really great!”

Rachel smiled. “I’m just glad you came. Will you come back tomorrow?”

Sharon nodded. “I sure will.”

The two girls left for Sharon’s car in the parking lot. Sharon felt happy and free and alive. She impulsively linked elbows with Rachel. Despite the fact that it was 7:30 am, it already felt warm. It was going to be one hot summer.

The End