The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: One Last Time

Author: Reilly

Categories: MC MD MF HM

Abby sat in the front seat of her car and adjusted the rear view mirror as she double checked her outfit and her makeup. The natural tone lipstick she wore accentuated her plump lips, her dark eyeliner made her dark brown eyes and naturally thick eyelashes pop, and the light rouge she wore gave some slight colour to her otherwise pale white skin that contrasted beautifully with her dark hair and features. She adjusted the dress she had chosen for the night, a simple purple number that made it clear she wanted to be admired but not too showy to look as if she was giving it away to anyone. She sighed to herself and looked out her window across the street at her destination, second guessing her decision to drive over here as per usual. Her car was parked on her ex-boyfriend’s street and she was staring at his apartment, asking herself again why she kept agreeing to come over and hang out with him after their mutual breakup a few months prior. Even worse was when it was her own idea. She knew that it wasn’t that uncommon, maybe even cliché, for exes to keep hooking up after they break up and it was always great for her but her feelings were still there and she didn’t know how long she could keep ignoring them and putting herself through this. On the drive across town to see him tonight, she had been drilling into her own head that it was going to be the last time and that she would be telling him she was done with this constant cycle of push and pull. She had to put her own feelings first for once and break it off for good. The problem was she didn’t know if she had it in her. “Maybe just one more time…”, she thought, “No! I’ve got to stay strong. You’ve got this, girl.” After a few deep, reassuring breaths, she held her chin up high, turned the car off and pulled herself out of the car and to her feet. She crossed the dark street confidently and crossed the street towards the little chainlink gate that led to the steps to his front door. At the top of the stairs, in the light of the floodlight above the doorway, she felt the nerves starting to take hold but she stamped her foot in a small, determined motion to herself, puffed up her chest, and knocked. After a moment, she heard movement from inside and saw the doorknob start to turn. Her ex-boyfriend, Parker, was standing there in the open doorway wearing his usual casual outfit of black skinny jeans and a black v-neck that showed off his dark chest hair, one of many features of his that drove her crazy. He stood at around six feet tall, about a half foot taller than her, and thick medium-short dark brown hair and a full beard to match that gave his slim face a defined look. He was smiling at her with his characteristic bright, warm smile that filled his whole face and crinkled his green eyes at the corners.

“Hey! I was wondering when you’d be showing up. I’ve just been chilling, though.” He leaned in and give her a big hug with his whole body so that she could feel how much he meant it and how happy he was to see her. “How was your day? How’s your night? Do you need anything? Food? Drink? Flower?”

She thought that she had been prepared for this but seeing his smile and feeling his body against hers filled her with butterflies as always and had completely undone all of the mental preparation that she had done leading up until this point. She put her purse down and took her light jacket off, placing it on the back of one of the chairs in his studio’s kitchen next to the front door. She nervously looked around for something to drink, she saw a bottle of red wine on the counter and thought it might be a good idea to have a little for some liquid courage to get through with this.

“Umm… Maybe a glass of wine would be a good idea to start with.”

“Absolutely, let me grab that for you while you get comfortable. Come on, take your shoes off! Stay a while!” He chuckled to himself as he moved across the small kitchen and uncorked the bottle of wine and started rummaging for a decent glass for her.

“My day was good. Just work as usual but everyone was in pretty good spirits and nothing went wrong with any of my patients today so that’s always a huge plus. Night has been good so far, mostly just making myself some dinner and trying to clear my head of the work day and then getting ready to come over here.”

“Well, you look great. I appreciate you getting all made up, I’m sorry I didn’t think to put anything nicer on. Just thought we were being comfortable tonight!” He looked both bemused and apologetic at the same time as he said this and delivered the glass of wine to her hands and clinked it with his own. “Cheers!”

“Yeah… Haha.. No worries…” Her eyes dropped to the glass in front of her that she was now cupping as she trailed off and her tone got quieter and less sure. The two sat for a moment or two in a lulling quiet until Abby got up the nerves to try and start speaking again. “Listen…” She paused for a moment, managed to raise her eyes to meet his and continued, her voice still unsteady and quiet. “Listen, I think that it’s time that we have a real talk ab—“

“Oh! I almost forgot! I mean I totally forgot! I got you something that I think is going to be a ton of fun. Hold that thought, let me go grab it for you.” He said loudly, almost shouting, as he cut her off as if she wasn’t speaking at all. He grinned at her, obviously excited to be giving her what was probably a very thoughtful gift. They always were which made these attempts at breaking it off so much harder than they needed to be. Standing up from his chair abruptly and striding over to his closet, he flung the door open and started rummaging somewhat noisily. He was in there for a couple of minutes pulling things here and tossing things there and adding in the occasional “Where could it be?” to himself.

“Umm… Hey, I think maybe it can, um, it can wait? I’ve been thinking… I’ve been thinking a lot and I feel like I need to say th—“ Abby started to push out with a little more strength and determination this time but again she was interrupted by a small shout from Parker hidden behind the white closet door.

“Aha! Here it is! I knew I hadn’t lost it so soon.” His head whipped back around from the other side of the door, his eyes met hers again and he beamed at her, “Just indulge me a moment. You know how much I like treating you. Do me a favour and just close your eyes, it’s going to be worth it!”

Abby felt stuck between a hard place and a very sweet ex who was making this harder than it already would have been. But she saw the happiness on his face and she just didn’t have it in her to deny him, she knew how happy it made him to give her gifts that she inevitably loved. She felt the words she’d worked up the courage to speak get stuck in her throat before they could gather sound and she just took a deep breath and closed her eyes and accepted that she was going to have to let him give it to her. The last time he had asked her to close her eyes while he gave her a gift, it had been a beautiful agate pendate, her birthstone. His footsteps approached her softly and as she breathed slowly, she anticipated the cold, delicate feeling of the necklace chain draping over her collarbone and coming around the sides of her slender neck. As she felt the faintest touch of his warm breath falling on her face from in front of her and his hands sliding around her neck, she noticed that the sensation of what he was placing around her neck was not at all what she was expecting. It was the slightly cold touch of metal but it wasn’t a chain, it was a thicker, firmer piece of metal and it wasn’t draping anywhere, it was tight and it was pressing against her neck from all sides. She felt his fingers working on the back of her neck with some sort of clasp and after a few seconds but before she felt she had to open her eyes, there was a sudden loud and firm SNAP sound as the two pieces of the metal circle came together tightly at the base of her neck. In the same instant, she gasped as a completely new sensation both shot and flooded through her entire body, an overwhelming experience as if both low voltage electricity and warm water coursed through her in every direction originating from whatever had just been placed around her neck.

As her eyes flew open with the incredible and unusual feelings that washed over her in wave after wave, Abby looked down to her neck to see a black metal collar tightly, firmly encircling her throat with a small silver disc dangling from the front. Her hands flew to the cold metal ring and felt around the circumference of it, examining and tugging; there was no give to it at all and to her confusion and dismay, she could feel no sort of clasp or lever or even a gap on the back where it had been snapped shut. As far as her hands could tell, she now had a completely solid metal collar around her neck with no way to remove it. Along with the confusion filling her head, the warm feeling continued to fill her body from head to toe; her knees were feeling weak and her brain felt like there were patches of static appearing here and there throughout it as if things were being moved around and overwritten. Her trembling fingers slowly moved to the front of the collar and delicately lifted the silver tag that hung from it, a nametag, that was inscribed simply with the word SLUT, “not the word, the name…” she thought to herself and was startled by her own intrusive thought. Why did her—the collar say SLUT on its tag? At last she found it in herself through her confusion and foggy, weak thoughts to look back up from the collar and meet Parker’s eyes. He was still grinning at her as before but it was different now, his smile had lost all of its warmth. If she could think more clearly, she would have seen that it was now the wicked grin of someone with power who was about to have as much fun as they could with it but concentrating that hard was lost on her at the moment. When their eyes met, the warmth that coursed through her jolted and intensified and she could feel it focus itself around the center of her body, she felt it shoot through her vagina like soft, pleasant voltage, her vagina that was now dripping wet.

“Wha—Why? Slut?” She managed to stammer out as her knees continued buckling beneath her with warmth and pleasure and her fingers continued caressing the small nametag that rested on her clavicle.

“A collar should have its wearer’s name on it, right?” He laughed out loud, this time with a tone of darkness to it. “I knew you’d look so good in this one. I picked it up in a small, dark shop I stumbled upon in town and knew it was meant for you. Of course I personalized the nametag just for you, I wanted you to know it was all for you.”

What he was saying was crashing over her like invisible waves and she tried to figure out what she was hearing and why it sounded right but not right at the same time. He was right, a collar should have a nametag on it. Her collar should have her name on it, right? But then… Her nametag said SLUT, it was right there to read and… that wasn’t right was it? Slut? That wasn’t her name… She felt a patch of static electricity tingling at the back of her head messing with her thoughts as she tried to think them. Her name was Sl—No, her name… Her name was Slut, right? She was so confused. She looked down at her collar and saw the tag on her throat and read her name back to herself. SLUT! Of course, her name was Slut, that’s why her nametag spelled it out for her so she wouldn’t forget her own name. She felt so dumb but she was happy that she had remembered her own name all on her own. Parker had gotten her another sweet and thoughtful gift, he just wanted her to stop forgetting her name like the dumb slut she was. He was so good to her. But why couldn’t she figure out how to take it off?

“How does Slut take her collar off? Slut feels like her collar is stuck…” She trailed off as she tried to fiddle with the back of it again.

“Hands down! Bad girl!” Parker snapped at her suddenly and she felt her hands fly down immediately to her sides as if on their own. “Good girls don’t try to take their collars off. You be a good pet and leave that alone. Your collar comes off only if I want it to. If I get bored of you.”

As she heard him call her a good girl, the intense feeling in her hot, wet pussy swelled and almost overcame her, she was brought to the edge of orgasm but stopped short as if she could go over with the slightest touch. Again, the thoughts of what he was saying and what her body had just done on its own were hitting her slowly and she did her best to figure them out as they came. Why did her hands move down as soon as he told her to put them down? Why did him calling her a good girl feel like the most amazing and important thing in the world? Did he just call her a pet? Hadn’t she been in the middle of saying something super important to him before he brought out her gift? Her slow, foggy thoughts began moving in that direction past the pleasure and started to remember traces of what she had come here tonight to do. She was going to tell him something important, she knew it but what? She wanted… She wanted to…

“You look ridiculous still wearing those clothes with your collar, Slut. Take them off right now.” Whatever thought Slut had been nearing about her intentions for coming here tonight were quickly snatched away by this sudden demand and she felt her whole body and mind immediately focused on the task she had just been given. Her sexy, commanding ex-boyfriend was absolutely right, she looked ridiculous trying to pull of wearing clothes when she already had her collar on. She was so overdressed! She quickly worked to pull off her silly purple dress and toss it across the room behind her and then slip her now dripping wet, lacy black thong around and off her cute, round ass, down the curves of her legs and leave them pooled on the floor under feet. The smell of her eager pussy rose into the air between them and Parker admired her beautiful naked body, her round hips, pale white, medium teardrop shaped tits and her trimmed vagina surrounded by a small, short patch of dark brown pubic hair all exposed for him to ogle. She held her hands to her sides and stood as if it was completely normal for her to have stripped completely naked on command. She was glad to have fixed her mistake and now be free of those dumb clothes but she quickly started asking herself why she had done it. Why had it been so important to get rid of everything she was wearing? “Because pets don’t wear clothes, of course…” she thought slowly before stopping herself. “Pet? Slut isn’t a pet, Slut is a strong, independent woman! Slut is—“

“Good girl! That’s what I like to see.” The incredible surge of pleasure electrified Slut’s body again at these words and drowned out any independent thoughts that she had been having before he spoke. “It makes me so happy to see you being so obedient and loyal as all good dogs should be. If you had been half as obedient when we were together, maybe I wouldn’t have had to take these matters into my own hand and turn you into my own dumb, horny bitch. But here we are now and I don’t think either of us are going to be complaining. Get on all fours, Slut! Get on the ground like the obedient little bitch you are.”

Slut’s knees gave out at last as if they had barely been able to hold her weight this whole time, as if it were unnatural and painful for her to keep standing, and she came down to her hands and knees firmly with the pull of gravity. It felt so natural to her to be down on the ground on her hands and knees at Parker’s feet. She could hardly believe she’d been standing on two legs just a moment ago, just the thought of it was so wrong and against her nature. She knew now that being down here was what it felt like to be where she belonged at last and she never wanted to go back. She looked up at Parker from the floor and saw that he had unzipped his pants and now held his rock hard cock in his hands and stroked it ever so slowly as he looked down into her eyes. She felt her hips start bucking involuntarily as pleasure and desire filled her at the sight.

“What a good girl you are,” the pre-orgasmic intensity rushed through Slut’s trembling body once more as he spoke and as her eyes followed his hands slowly stroking his member, “Do you feel that energy controlling your body? You’re a bitch in heat and it’s not going away. This is what you will feel all day every day, no matter how much dick you get it will never be enough until the day I get bored of you and then we’ll see what fun ways I come up with to stop that boredom. Or maybe I’ll just give you away.” He laughed again, loudly, as if he was drunk on power.

Most of what he had said had gone in one ear and out the other after she heard the word “heat” and her body had become unbearably awash with lust and desire like she had never felt before. Her pussy was on fire and impossibly wet now and as she looked up to see the hard cock a couple of feet above her face, she had never wanted her Master more, she had never wanted anyone or anything in the world more than she wanted her Master’s cock to be filling her right now. “Master?” she thought faintly, “Was that right? He’s my ex—my—He’s my boyf—“ Her weak thoughts trailed off and her focus again came to the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, the dick that stood proudly so close to her needing body. “I need my Master to fuck my brains out. I need my Master. Please, Master, please…” she thought and opened her mouth to speak.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!” Slut barked up at her Master as she attempted to beg for him to give her what she so desperately needed. Her immediate confusion at her inability was gone as quickly as it came as her mind was overcome with the insatiable, desperate desire that had become her primal, driving motivation. She lifted her front paws to beg and stuck her tongue out long down her chin and wagged her perfect ass behind her in excitement as she stared up at her Master and knew he couldn’t keep her waiting forever. Slut was a good girl and her Master would have to give her a treat soon, she knew it.

“Damn, you have never looked so fucking hot. I should have done this way sooner. I can see how bad you want it but you’re not ready quite yet.” He smiled, bent down, grabbed her by the chin and kissed her hard on the mouth which sent shivers into every cell of her body. It was the single greatest feeling she’d ever had in her life. Better than the best orgasm she’d ever felt and she could only imagine how unbelievable it would feel once her Master gave her exactly what she was begging for. He pulled away from the kiss after a moment and walked back to his closet where he rummaged again for a moment and came back, staring her in the eye, and holding a black butt plug with a fake black dog tail attached to it. He popped the black rubber end into his mouth and sucked on it for a moment, wetting it as he walked past her and told her to stay. She heard him pull the plug out of his mouth with a pop and kneel down behind her, giving her kisses down her lower back, giving small playful bites on her ass and finally coming to between her legs where she felt him faintly trace the tiniest tip of his tongue up her right inner thigh, across the outside of her labia and up to her cute little asshole. She felt the wet warmth of his tongue prodding and wetting this for her as she felt herself stuck staring forward, unable to move after his command to stay. After a moment of the incredible pleasure of his tongue on her, her eyes rolling back in her head and soft animalistic moans escaping her mouth, she felt the warm tongue pull away and an intense pressure pushed against her backdoor which resisted for a moment before giving way to the toy that her Master was filling her tight hole with. She felt it make it all the way in and find a home there, the ecstasy shook her entirety, and she felt as if it was always meant to be there; like it had been missing from her all her life. Her breath was so short that she found herself panting with pleasure and lust and she prayed that her Master would show her love and mercy soon and fuck her like the Slut that she was. His weight shifted behind her and he got to his feet, came around to the front of her again and grabbed her by the collar, dragging her to turn to the side and look into the full length mirror he had placed against the wall.

In the mirror, Slut looked at herself and felt like she was seeing herself for the very first time. Her black hair fell almost to the ground, underneath it the powerfully beautiful dark circlet and tag that proved her the property of her Master, and behind it you could see her soft tits hanging freely, heaving and needing to be played with. Jer dark brown eyes were filled with the black of her pupils as if she was on drugs, she could see the beautiful ecstasy of being owned, being put in her place, and the madness of her desire fighting for control over her round face. Behind her, she could see sticking out between the curves of her ass, the perfect fluffy black tail curling up and towards the back of her head. She had never been so happy in her entire life. She knew this was what she was born to be and her purpose was finally being fulfilled. She was a horny, obedient pet, she was her Master’s property and plaything, she was meant to be used and fucked senseless. A small, faint voice from somewhere in the back of Slut’s mind called out and as she tried to listen, she heard it saying something about this being wrong, she heard a name… Abby? Anna? Alice? It was so faint and getting fainter and she couldn’t make any sense of it so she shook the thoughts away and looked again at herself in the mirror, tongue now hanging out of her mouth in pure joy at being exactly where she belonged. Behind her, she saw that her Master had taken all of his clothes, his cock was standing tall and stiff and she could see that he was getting in position to fuck her at last. She saw him pull a leash from off of the bed a few feet behind them and clip it to the back of the collar. Holding the other end of the leash in one hand, he lowered himself to his knees, ran his other hand firmly over her right ass cheek, gripping it before spanking it hard and he moved himself forward. There was a burst of otherworldly pleasure as the tip of his cock traced the outside of her lips before he thrust himself deep into his pussy and Slut’s whole body jumped with feelings it could never have imagined. Her vision faded for a moment and all she saw was stars as her Master’s cock pushed itself as deep into her as it could go and she came so hard that her limbs gave out on holding her up and the length of her body spasmed with pure ecstasy. The feeling of his amazing cock inside of her could only be described as perfect, she could feel now that her body was made solely to be a hole for his cock to fuck. Her life’s purpose was to be a hole for the Master she loved to fuck whenever, wherever, however he wanted. Every thrust was harder and deeper and brought about a new orgasm more intense than the one before it. Slut had always been lucky enough to have good orgasms but each individual one she experienced now took her to the limits of human pleasure and had her thinking they couldn’t possibly get better until the very next one proved her wrong until she couldn’t think at all anymore. There was no way she could guess how long it lasted, it could have been ten seconds or it could have been hours but her mind was completely melted by the time that her Master pulled out of her leaving his precious cum dripping down her thighs and he walked off to clean himself up. After some unknowable amount of time, laying there on the ground with cum still filling her, Slut’s thoughts started to come back to her, as much as she was still capable of real thought. She felt the cum on her thighs and in her pussy and she moved her hand to it, feeling immense gratitude and thinking how much she wanted her Master to fill her aching pussy again and again and how she wanted to have his puppies. The next thought she had was overrun by the new wave of need and desire that was surging from her loins again. She had just had her brains fucked out and she needed it again. She needed her Master again and she knew that she would always need him because he was her everything and she was the luckiest Slut in the world to belong to him.

“I know you enjoyed your first time as my bitch and I am so looking forward to playing with you, using you and sharing you every day for as long as I want to. Tomorrow is when the real fun begins. I’ve invited Sarah over for drinks. I’m sure that name doesn’t mean anything to you anymore, you dumb Slut, but she’s your best friend, or she was your best friend since middle school. Now she’s just going to look at you and see a pet to play with and she’s just going to be the hot piece of ass whose pussy I make you worship and service tomorrow before I fuck her and make you watch. If I’m really feeling like having a laugh, maybe I’ll let Abby come back for just a minute to see how much fun we’re all having. Not that I’ll let you do anything about it. Now clean yourself off and go to bed, I’ve set up a place for you in the corner.” Her Master pointed at a small dog bed in the corner of the apartment and then got in bed and turned the lights out.

Making her way to the bathroom on all fours, Slut managed to stabilize herself on her knees at the bathroom sink and clean herself up; she treated herself to a finger covered in her Master’s cum which was the most beautiful thing she’d ever tasted and made her almost fall over from her legs shaking with delight. After this, she crawled her way back to the little dog bed her Master had been so generous to make for her and she curled up there looking with pure love and admiration and desire at the sleeping body on the bed she used to share with him. She thought about what he had been saying would happen tomorrow and while she didn’t really know what he was talking about, she just knew that she would be in heaven because she knew her Master would be fucking her like an animal like she deserved. As her mind drifted towards fanstasies of the next day and the day after that and all the days to come, she smiled with all of her heart and her fingers slipped their way down to her wanting pussy and she played with herself until she fell asleep, knowing that her Master would give her what she deserved tomorrow. She was such a good girl after all.