The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So this story came out of nowhere. It was inspired by a post on ChrystalWynd’s tumblr and suddenly I felt I just had to write it. It was originally intended to be three chapters, but as I was writing it morphed into a single short story. Hey, these things happen.

Once again I’m experimenting with various fetishes—namely, tattoos and pregnancy. I don’t rightly know why myself—my muse works in strange ways.

* * *

One Night Out

I sighed as I looked at the computer screen in front of me. My thesis was almost due and I hadn’t done much at all. Sure, I had the first chapter worked out, and little bits of the second and third, but the real problem was that I lacked the meat to really get it going. I could foresee my professor tearing my work to shreds when they realized that I didn’t have any real life studies to back up my claims.

I blinked. Wait. That was it. Real-life studies...if I didn’t have them, I could just go out and get them. Why didn’t I think of this before? Too many all-nighters and cups of coffee can do that to you, I guess.

I guess I’m getting a bit ahead of myself here. Who am I? My name is Kathleen Meyers, and I’m a Psychology major who is way behind on her thesis. Like, really way behind. Two months behind. I’ve never been much of a looker—mousy brown hair, too-big glasses, pretty normal ass—but that hasn’t really bothered me. I would rather spend my nights in front of the TV than on a dance floor.

Except that tonight I might need to forego my usual diet of Netflix and chips and actually go to a club. Not to get wild, you understand, but to do research. My thesis was on the behaviors of college majors in a social setting, and I couldn’t think of a better place to gather data than at the hottest club in town—Detox.

If you’re wondering how a totally non-party girl like me was even thinking of getting into a nightspot like that, well, my roommate was a bouncer at said club. Dave is a generally a nice guy—a lot nicer than you would think a 6.6 hulking mass of muscle would be. I clean up after him and I don’t complain too much when he brings men home—and in return he does me small favors, like get me into Detox at a moment’s notice. It’s an arrangement that works for both of us.

I stood up from my chair and did some light stretching, then I threw open the cupboard to select my outfit for the night. I wasn’t much of a clothes horse, but bouncer or no bouncer; I wouldn’t be getting into Detox with anything less than club wear. After a few minutes of selection, I settled on a cute black top and matching pants. Nothing fancy, but like I said, all I wanted to do was get my research done.

It took me less than a minute to change, then I called an Uber and I was off. I felt pretty pleased with myself. If I got some good results, I’d be able to wow my professors and then that honors wouldn’t seem so far off after all. People tell me that Detox could be a dangerous place, but no one there does hard drugs and besides, I could always call Dave if anything goes happens. What could go wrong, right?

As it turned out, a lot.

* * *

Detox was really jumping that night. I know that it’s one of the hottest places in town, but even I didn’t expect such a crowd. There were at least 50 to a 100 people in the queue, but I wasn’t fazed for a second. I just marched straight up to Dave and he waved me in. Perks of knowing the bouncer.

It took me a little while to get used to the loud music and gyrating bodies inside—I’m not a party girl—but after a few minutes I didn’t feel like I was going to pass out anymore, and I slowly made my way to a table. I must have lucked out something fierce, because the couple that was occupying it was leaving just as I got there. I slid into the free seat, carrying the free drink that I had gotten from the bartender a while before. Perks of being a lady.

I nursed my drink while I pulled out my notebook and began writing. I’m not much of a drinker, but I wasn’t about to let it go to waste. But that wasn’t why I was here. There was a lot of human activity, and good data to gather, and my pen and I busied themselves for a good half an hour before I was interrupted.

“Hey there. You alone tonight, darling?”

I looked up in irritation to see a tall, dark and handsome stranger smiling at me. I kid you not—he really was tall, (taller than me at least) dark (but it was so dark inside Detox I couldn’t really see) and handsome. He had a short buzz cut, a piercing gaze and a grin that won’t take no for an answer.

Unfortunately for him, no was what he was going to get. While he WAS pretty cute—a lot hunkier than my last boyfriend—but I wasn’t here to date or hook-up. Terms papers don’t wait for anyone, and my notes wouldn’t write themselves. So I told him off.

“Yes. But I’m not interested, sorry.” I said shortly.

“You kidding me? You come to Detox to...write notes?” he scoffed, gesturing to what I was doing.

“It might seem strange to you, but yes. I have a paper to finish, and I’m here to do research. Now will you please leave me alone?”

He seemed a little taken aback, but in seconds that infuriatingly confident grin had reappeared on his face.

“You don’t know what you’re missing out on, babe. I can show you a good time—the best. Trust me.”

I rolled my eyes. Was this guy deaf or what? Cute, but stupid. I looked up from my writing and looked him straight in the eye.

“Read my lips. I’m. Not. Interested.”

He took a step back and held his hands up in the universal gesture for surrender, but his grin didn’t waver for a second. “Alright, alright...I get you, I get you. Not going to play tonight, cool. But tomorrow might be a very different story.” And with that parting shot, he turned on his heel and walked back into the horde of dancers.

I blinked in surprise. Tomorrow? What was he talking about? How did he know where I would be tomorrow? I shrugged, chalking it down to just bravado, and returned to writing. Some guys were just sore losers and simply had to have the last word.

As the night wore on I felt myself getting sleepy. I knew I should just call it a night and go home, but...there was so much good data! How people were talking to each other, what they said, how they said it—it was a gold mine. I wrote and drank and drank and wrote until I discovered that my drink was empty and my notebook was full.

Alright, time to go home then. Or at least, that was what I intended to do, until I stood up...only to discover that the floor and ceiling weren’t where they were supposed to be. They seem to have reversed their positions, and I sat back down heavily. Whoo. Had too much to drink, it seemed. Probably need to take a breather.

So I sat there, taking some deep breaths, until I noticed my eyelids getting heavier, and heavier, and heavier...

* * *

I woke up on one of the plush sofas with a ringing hangover. The club was empty. Apparently somebody (Dave?) was nice enough to transport me somewhere I could rest properly, instead of falling off a bar stool. Nice of them.

The hangover wasn’t the worst of my problems, though.

I sat up and looked at myself in disbelief. Running up and down the length of my arms were a pair of dragon tattoos...that definitely weren’t there last night. They were jet-black, scaled and winged and pretty damn large, spanning the length of my arms from knuckle to shoulder. I ran hands over the patterns, picking at them with my fingernails a bit. No, these weren’t just stickers or iron-on patches...they were real alright.

I had always sorted of...admired people who got tattoos. I mean, they must hurt a lot! Sitting there for hours, letting someone draw on you like you were a human stencil...I’m not sure I could do it, to be honest. My sister had a friend who was a tattoo artist, and she said that people sometimes screamed in the chair. She had more than one customer whose orders she needed to cut short because they couldn’t handle the pain. And I’d seen them on other people before...they weren’t exactly rare on campus.

But I never thought I would ever get them. Not like this, at least. Tattoos don’t just simply appear overnight, but apparently that was what had happened to me. I continued touching them in disbelief. Yup, real, totally real. Imagine that.

I had to admit...they were really nice tattoos. Intricate, with a lot of detail. I could make out the fangs in the dragons’ mouth, for instance, and even some of the scales on the wings. The black stood out strong and true against the whiteness of my skin. Whoever did these knew what they were doing.

I’m not quite sure what I felt about them. It had all happened so suddenly. I could get them removed, of course, but they would cost a lot. I was a poor college student who didn’t know the first thing about tattoo removal, only that it involved lasers of some sort. Which sounded both painful and expensive.

First things first though. I needed to get home and take a bath. I stumbled out of the club and into the daylight (which had never seemed so bright) and took a cab home.

The combination of hot water and soap did the trick, and the world seemed a lot clearer than it had been half an hour ago. It was somewhere between washing my hair and scrubbing myself that it suddenly hit me, and I sat bolt upright in the tub.

The guy from last night! The dude with the grin! He was the one that did this to me. I was sure of it. His comment about tomorrow, and my putting him down...like I said, tattoos didn’t just appear overnight, and I’m sure he had something to do with it. Exactly what, I wasn’t sure, but I was going to get to the bottom of it if it was the last thing I did.

I finished up my bath and began transcribing the notes of last night into my computer, but my thoughts were of the night ahead of me. I did manage to get some work done, but I spent most of my afternoon alternately trying to puzzle out what had happened to me and looking at my new tats in amazement. Not an incredibly productive day.

Finally the evening rolled around and I took another Uber to Detox. Time to track down Mr. Smiley and see what he had to say.

* * *

I was expecting a lot of stares as I walked into Detox again, but it turned out everyone was too busy dancing and getting drunk to look at a single tattooed girl. It was too dark to see my tattoos anyway—plus, they were black. Ever tried to find a black cat at night? Exactly. I gave Dave a nod and he waved me in. Good ole’ Dave. I always hoped he would find a nice guy and settle down—the club scene wasn’t really his thing, any more than it was mine.

Now to find Mr. Smiley. Turns out that wasn’t as hard to do as I thought. He was seated in exactly same place I was last night, with that same infuriating (and attractive) grin on his face—which if anything got even larger when he saw me coming up to talk to him.

“See what I mean? Tomorrow is here, and you’re back right in front of me. I must say, you’ve got a lot of guts, coming back to a place like this. Alone, to boot.”

Now that he put it that way...I was beginning to reconsider the wisdom of my decision. It seemed like an altogether stupid idea to come back to the scene of the crime, as it were. What did I have backing me up? Just a lot of bluster and a bad attitude.

But I already taken the plunge, and I would (and feel) a lot stupider if I went home at this point. So I forged ahead.

“You did this to me, didn’t you?” I snarled, gesturing to the tattoos that adorned my once bare arms.

“And what if I did? They look good on you, by the way.”

Ignoring the fact that I thought he was right, I continued talking.

“Getting an innocent girl drunk, tattooing her without her consent, harassing her verbally...I could have you brought up on so many counts it would make your head spin.”

He gave me a withering look and shot back a reply.

“Go to the police? They’ll just tell you you went on a bender and stumbled into a tattoo parlor when drunk. You can’t prove anything, and you know it.”

He had a point. He had me in a bind and we both knew it. I continued to glare at him but I had run out of ammunition way earlier than I thought I would. Not much I could do at this point.

He continued to regard me steadily...and then a second later, his grin suddenly vanished. He nodded, as if coming to a decision, and stuck out his hand.

“You’ve got guts, I’ll give you that. I respect that. Name’s Rick, by the way.”

Now it was my turn to take a step back in shock. I totally did not expect that. For lack of anything better to do, I found myself taking his outstretched hand and shaking it, introducing myself in the process. He smiled at me again—not so cheeky this time, a lot friendlier—and shot me a question.

“Tell you what. I’ll cut you a deal. Come on with me to the back room and we can work something out. You’re working on some kind of project, right? Maybe I can help.”

I was still kind of weirded out by his behavior. The guy harasses me (and probably tattoos me when I’m asleep) and then suddenly he’s all helpful and stuff? Too weird. So I was going to go off with a strange man to a mysterious back room (I didn’t know that Detox HAD back rooms) probably...not the wisest of moves.

But I wasn’t really thinking straight. The shower hadn’t completely washed away my intoxication of the night before, and I was just so out of my element in the cacophonous atmosphere of Detox that found myself nodding before I even though about it. I took his hand and allowed myself to led away

The thing was...I hated to admit it to myself, but he was really quite attractive. Way cuter than my last boyfriend. I was kind of a plain Jane myself, but I liked the buzz cut he sported and the slightly torn leather jacket that he wore. Plus, he was ripped—I had a chance to check him out while talking to him, and those muscles must have taken some time to build.

So I followed him into the back room of the club and shut the door behind me. It looked like someone lived here...there was a bed on the floor, a dresser and a few faded posters, as well as a mirror on the wall. I was about to ask him what we were going to do when he stepped up and kissed me.

I was taken aback (who wouldn’t be?) and I tried to fight him off, but he pinned me to the wall and within moments slipped me some tongue. I struggled as best as I could, but my resolve was waning by the second...he was a good kisser, and he really knew what he was doing. The residual alcohol from last night was still running through my veins, making me just a little horny and susceptible to his advances. Before I knew what I was doing I was letting out a few light moans and getting more than a little wet down there.

He deepened the kiss and then with a sudden savage motion threw me onto the bed. I squealed as he ripped off my clothes and began fondling me. He ran his hands up and down the dragon tattoos and I nearly came right there and then...maybe it was something in the ink, but for some reason they were super sensitive and any touch of his rough, calloused hands on them felt like lightning across my body.

I didn’t know what I was doing. Here I was being fondled and kissed (and liking it!) while I had come to get information about my term paper...but Rick didn’t exactly give me enough time for thought. Whatever his character flaws, he knew his way around a woman’s body. He had me panting in desire in no time. He shucked off his clothing as quickly as he had divested me of mine and then when I was good and ready, he slid into me in one single thrust.

The man knew how to fuck. I wasn’t a virgin, but most of my previous experience had been with men who weren’t good at in the sack. Rick put all my previous lovers to shame. He would go deep one moment and shallow the next, then add a little twist at the end of each stroke so that the top of his cock rubbed against my clitoris, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. He wasn’t that big, but what he lacked in size he more than made up with in technique. He captured my mouth during his thrusts while squeezing and grabbing my breasts as well—it was like being made love to in three places at once.

I came, but he showed no signs of stopping. He kept right on fucking me, bringing me off again and again until my breath was ragged with my constant orgasms. But for all his technique he was human as well, and after five minutes or so his grunts made it evident that he too was getting close to the edge.

Wait.

My eyes fluttered open in panic. Condoms...he wasn’t wearing one! I opened my mouth to protest, but all that came out was a moan.

Rick looked down at me. Even while in the midst of his furious thrusting he still managed to have that irritatingly superior grin on his face.

“That’s right, babe...you noticed, huh? I’m not wearing a condom. Gonna knock you up right here and now.”

Wait, no...I was still a college student! A multitude of thoughts ran through my head...did you know how much kids cost? How was I going to go to class with a kid? But the motion of his penis in my vagina soon put those thoughts out of my head.

I was too busy writhing in delight to mount anything but a token resistance, so as his own orgasm nearer he grabbed my hips and came hard and fast into my waiting vagina.

I moaned in defeat as I felt him coat my insides with sperm. He was cumming into me and I couldn’t do a thing about it. I gazed up at him angrily only to have my cheek stroked and head petted...not quite the reaction I was looking for.

“Calm down, sweetcheeks. We don’t even know if you’re pregnant yet. But by the end of the night, you will be.”

I tried to struggle free, but he was way too strong for me...and all the orgasms I had had sapped whatever strength I had remaining. He pinned me to the bed and ravished me for all I was worth, and I could nothing but lay back and enjoy it. All he did for the entire night was spew load after load into my pussy, until his cum was dribbling out of my well-fucked hole. I had no idea where he got all those loads from...a good diet, I guess?

I lay back on the sodden sheets, panting. Rick was right and I was probably pregnant by then, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was trying (and failing) to either give him a slap or roll of the bed when out of the corner of the eye I saw a woman walk into the room. She gave Rick a deep kiss and turned to look at me. She seemed to think nothing of seeing a naked girl on the bed, fucked silly and breathing hard and instead asked Rick a few nonchalant questions.

“Who’s this? The chick from last night?”

“Yup. Seems she hadn’t had enough.”

“She’s cute though. Even cuter with the tats. No wonder you fucked her.”

“Not as cute as you.”

“Aw, shush you.”

The woman straightened up and walked over to me. She gave me an appraising glance, then nodded as if she liked what she saw.

“Not too shabby. But I think we could do better.”

What did she mean by that? These people seemed to enjoy talking in cryptic phrases...what was she, a witch or something?

I tried to give her a dirty look, but all that fucking had worn me out, and I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier. Within seconds I had drifted off into la-la land.

* * *

I woke up on the same bed I had fallen asleep on, but without the ringing headache of the night before. I guess Rick had fucked the hangover straight out of me. That was the good news.

The bad news was that when I looked down, I saw that my body wasn’t quite the same one as it had been last night.

First off, I had new tattoos. Standing out in sharp relief on my bare legs were an eagle and falcon, one red and the other green. They had the same attention to detail as the dragons on my arms—I could see each individual feather, and the birds’ eyes were sharp and piercing. Whoever was doing these (Rick?) really knew what they were doing.

But those weren’t the last of it. I was carrying a lot more up top than I was last night. My breasts were bigger...a lot bigger. I had never been particularly well-endowed, but once again like most matters of looks they didn’t really bother me.

Now...I was sporting a pair of knockers that would put most porn stars to shame. They sat high and firm on my chest without any inch of sag—quite a feat considering their size. I would have said they were at least a D-cup, maybe even a double D. I stared at them in amazement.

Breasts didn’t just grow overnight! But I couldn’t ignore the evidence hanging from my chest. I hefted them experimentally. They really were big...and bouncy, too. Every red-blooded male’s dream. I would have to beat suitors off with a stick with boobs like these.

“Feeling yourself up, sweetcheeks? I would be doing the same thing if I was in your shoes.”

It was Rick, standing in the doorway with a leer on her face. I shot him an angry glance, or I would have if my new breasts didn’t feel so good in my hands. I ended up moaning in pleasure instead. Not only were they big...they were sensitive! I didn’t know if the extra mass made them that way, but touching them was like fingering myself.

“You like? My girlfriend does good work, doesn’t she?”

Girlfriend? He meant the woman from last night...I guess they were an item. I mean, they had kissed and all. Did she do this to me? How? Magic? But then...

Once again, Rick cut off my train of thought by going over to me and planting a wet one on my lips. He put his burly arms around me and pulled me tight to him—I tried to squirm out of his firm grasp, but he was relentless. He sealed the deal by palming my tits and tracing his hands over my new ink and I moaned despite myself. Dammit, he just was too good at this! My new tits weren’t helping—their increased size and sensitivity made me all too vulnerable to his advances. I felt my nipples start to harden and my slit moisten.

Before I knew what was happening he had me down on the bed and being stroked. So much for resisting. He played me like a flute, alternatively stroking my enlarged breasts, kissing my neck and fingering me where the sun didn’t shine. I was putty in his hands, shivering with delight and sighing at his ministrations. When he had enough of foreplay, he slid into me and began fucking me in earnest.

I came once, twice and was about to orgasm for a third time when Rick began to speed up. Then with that same grin on his face, he proceeded to cum into my unprotected pussy again. Somehow the sensation of him unloading into me set me off, and I locked my legs around his groin reflexively, moaning all the while. Even through the throes of an incredible orgasm I wondered...what did this guy eat? He still had spunk in him after last night...wasn’t he worn out? He was still shooting thick loads into me when the door opened.

It was the woman from last night—Rick’s girlfriend. The one who did this to me. Rick pulled out of me, leaving a trip of semen dripping from his still-hard cock (did the man have stamina or what?) and went over to her.

Now that my head had cleared a little and I had gotten some sleep, I could take a closer look at her. I must say, she was quite a looker. Long black hair—the darkest I had ever seen—cat’s eye eyeliner, and some nice curves. I don’t usually check out girls’ racks, but she had really perky tits, almost as big as mine. She was sporting ink as well—flowers on her shoulders, and a phoenix across the deep canyon of her breasts.

She sashayed over to me, giving me a lascivious smile and I shivered a little out of fear. It wasn’t a “hello, how do you do?” kind of look. It was the look a wolf gave her prey just before she devours it.

“Ooooh, you look good enough to eat. I do like sucking Rick’s cum out of silly little sluts like yourself.”

She winked at me and continued speaking.

“Yes, you guessed right. My name’s Maegan, I’m RickÅfs girlfriend, and I’m a witch. And one of my favorite things to do is changing the bodies of sweet innocent young things like you who don’t know what they’re getting into.”

She bent down and kissed me just like that. She was different than Rick—less forceful, more delicate. But they had one thing in common...they really knew how to get me off! I had just come three times, but in seconds she had me soaking the sheets with just her tongue alone. And when she added her hands to the mix...I didn’t quite know what to do with myself.

I was dripping something fierce down there. I didn’t know if Maegan had turned me bi with her magic...all I knew was that I wanted to lick pussy.

I got my wish. Maegan got onto the bed and splayed herself in front of me, spreading her legs wide favoring me with a wicked grin. Another thing she had in common with her boyfriend—a penchant for smirks and grins. I got on all fours and licked her twat like a woman possessed, and I was rewarded for my efforts by her fountaining onto my face. Turns out she was a squirter...who who’ve guessed?

She patted my head and turned to Rick, who had been watching the proceedings. He was hard again—I don’t think there was a male alive who could have seen us go at it and not get erect. He favored the both of us with another wide grin and sat down on the bed between the both of us, slipping us both some tongue.

“Good job, slut. You’ve got talent. You got Maegan off...even I can’t do that most of the time.”

“I’m so pleased I could be of service?” I arched an eyebrow at them, trying to remain calm despite having Rick’s cum pooling between my legs and his girlfriend’s pussy juices all over my face. “Now if you’ll excuse me...” I tried to slip off the now-crowded bed, but Maegan laid a firm hand on my legs.

“Oh, don’t think you’re going home. We’re going to keep you here and give those nice new tits of yours plenty of loving.”

I should have known I couldn’t get into Detox without trouble. I was in over my head and I think everyone in the room knew it. I had been tricked into a night of wild sex (and most possibly knocked up into the bargain) tattooed and had my tits enlarged.

But I wasn’t about to let them get away it. I would get out of here, go the police (ignoring the fact I had no evidence whatsoever) and get my revenge on them...somehow.

At least that was the plan until Rick started fingering me.

He had maneuvered behind me when I wasn’t looking, and once again he had reduced me to a helpless mass of jelly in his burly arms. All the strength went out of my body, and against my will I began spreading my legs to allow him better access to my most secret of places. He diddled me fiercely one second, and gently the next. And then what I thought I absolutely couldn’t take any more, he reached down to lick my new boobs. I came like a firehose.

“Where’s that fire of yours gone now, slut?” he asked.

I wanted to spit out a retort but all that came out was a moan.

“I like it when they struggle. It making breaking them all the more fun.” said Maegan with another wicked grin.

I struggled weakly in his grip. I would have shot them an angry glance, but I was too busy recovering from the afterglow...that and Maegan had decided to add her fingers to the mix.

That sort of set the scene for the rest of the night. Maegan and Rick fucked me relentlessly. If my mouth wasn’t full of pussy, then it was full of cock. The taller woman pulled out a strap-on from somewhere and went to town on my ass. Then after that Rick grabbed my oversized titties and placed his tool between them, fucking them until he came all over my face. I had never been big enough to give titjobs before, but my new boobs were so big they swallowed up his whole dick and left room for more.

They seemed to have inexhaustible stamina, and I came more times than I could count. They fucked all my anger and rebellion out of me. By the time I was on my eleventh orgasm, I was half-delirious from pleasure and (to my eternal shame) beginning to drool on the sheets...they were just too good!

There was no way I could keep up with the two of them, and eventually exhaustion overcame me. My eyelids began to droop, and the last thing I saw before falling fast asleep were the saucy, confident grins on both of their faces.

* * *

I woke up several hours later. At least it felt like several hours later...I had no way of telling the time. It could have been a night later, or two. Rick and Maegan were nowhere to be found, but there was some pizza on the dresser...at least I wouldn’t starve.

I stretched a bit and wasn’t entirely surprised to see new tattoos on my body. The two seemed to want to turn me into their personal walking piece of art . Now almost every inch of my body was covered with ink.

My breasts were decorated with twin tigers, black and yellow and with their mouths around my nipples (nice touch) My legs had a network of deep green vines twining all the way down to my ankles. All of them were as detailed as I had come to expect.

Maegan didn’t seem satisfied to just enlarge my breasts; she had gone to town on the rest of me as well. When I got up to use the restroom (thank God the room had one) I found that I now sported a caboose that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. It was big, round and so firm you could bounce a penny off it.

That wasn’t the last of it, though. My hips had widened as well, rounded and curved so that they would catch the attention of any man. I couldn’t walk straight anymore—they pushed out my gait so that I swiveled from side to side unintentionally. They would be what were called “child-birthing hips”...which brought to mind another reality.

Pregnant. I was most probably pregnant by now. If I hadn’t been on the first night, now I most definitely was. I didn’t even want to think about it.

While eating the food the two had left for me, I snuck a look at myself in the mirror. I looked nothing like what I had been before I had entered Detox for the first time. I had long, shiny blond hair, and I discovered that even my lips were a little plusher now. I puckered up at the mirror, feeling a combination of dismay and excitement and my new body.

I looked like a cross between a tattoo model and a blonde bimbo, with the skin decorations of the first and then proportions of the other. It wasn’t a bad look by any means...honestly, I looked hot. Really hot. I struck a few poses in the mirror, getting used to my appearance. Deep inside myself (in the same place that found Rick cute and wanted to fuck his girlfriend) I admitted that I sort of really liked the body I had now. It was a far cry from my normal boring self, that was for sure.

In a minute or so I had gotten bored of looking at myself—hot as I was—and I went back to eating the pizza. While I was busy getting my fill of carbohydrates—fucking is hungry work—the door swung open and Maegan walked in.

She caught me in mid-bite, with some cheese strands dangling from my open mouth—not the most flattering of positions. She smiled her predatory smile and cut me off before I could even begin.

“Spare me, I know what you’re going to say.”

She walked straight towards me, chucked my chin and purred into my ear.

“You know, we like you so much we’ve decided to keep you. I like it when they fight back. You’ve got spunk...well of course you have, since Rick has been cumming into you since last night.”

“We’re going to let you go home now, but we’ll find you, have no doubt about that. Have a fun time explaining to everyone what happened.” And with that, she left the room before I could even reply.

I finished the pizza, gathered up my clothes (none of which fit me anymore) got into a taxi and beat a hasty retreat back to the safety of my room. I would need some time to process everything that had happened.

* * *

I spent a few days at home trying to forget my wild night out every happened. But I couldn’t. Firstly, I only had to open my eyes to see the myriad tattoos that now decorated my body. The dimensions of my new body made me all too aware of my currently reality as well. Every time I took a shower the feeling of water cascading down my new giant boobs made me shiver in pleasure, and I couldn’t so much as sit down without being reminded of my expanded ass.

The two of them had kindled some kind of switch inside of me...I was horny all the time, hornier than I had even remembered being in my teenage. I masturbated constantly but it wasn’t enough. I spent many a sleepless night remembering how good Rick’s penis had felt inside me, and the feeling of Maegan’s hands on my body. I wanted cock. I wanted pussy. I wanted to get laid, and bad.

I tried to distract myself with my fingers, but it wasn’t enough. I even ordered a vibrator (you can get everything online these days...) but although it took the edge of my desire for a bit, it just wasn’t as good as the real thing. A real dick was just so different—warm and thick and pulsing with virile energy. Plastic was a feeble substitute at best.

One night I just had enough. I was through feeling sorry for myself, about the mistakes that I had made that landed me in this predicament. So I decided to just go ahead and embrace my wild side. It wasn’t as if it was going to do me any good hiding from the world.

I bit the bullet, went online and found a sex party to go to. You can find anything on the Internet, especially if it has to do with sex. Yes, I was a little embarrassed at doing it, but it beat spending another fruitless evening with my hand beneath my legs.

The party I went to had its share of good-looking men and women—who all turned to look at me the moment I entered the room. My new voluptuous body was the center of attention, and it didn’t take long before I was propositioned into various...activities. I was a little shy at first, but I didn’t play hard to get...that would defeat the purpose of the party. I was here to get fucked, after all.

I started off by kissing everyone in sight, and then sat I down on a nearby sofa and let anyone who wanted to play with my big boobs—which was nearly everyone. I gave some blowjobs, and munched some muffs, and we finally had enough of foreplay we moved on to the main event. I fucked in missionary for a bit, but when that got boring I shifted to cowgirl—which had the attended benefit of letting me be taken in more than one hole at a time. I had a guy in my ass, another in my pussy and two in my hands...but that was all I could handle at one time, so those who couldn’t get in on the action had to cum on me from afar. I ended the night filled with cum inside and out.

Sex had never felt so good. Before my time with Rick and Maegan it had always been a slightly clumsy affair, with lots of fumbling and missed entries. Now with this new body, I went off like a rocket the moment someone entered me. It was a combination of how much—desire is a powerful aphrodisiac, and I got so hot whenever I thought of how much people wanted to bang me.

I signed up for another party the day after, and the day after that. With a body like mine, it wasn’t hard to gain entry...they were practically scrambling to let me in. Gangbangs became a common occurrence for me—it became normal to go to one in the morning and another in the evening.

I had gone from being a goody-two-shoes straight A student to a horny bitch who couldn’t get enough cock (and pussy) in just one evening. My grades started slipping—there wasn’t enough time in the day to attend lectures and have as much sex as I would want. But I didn’t really care. I had an itch to scratch and I was scratching it good.

There was the matter of the baby in me, though. I went to a doctor and he confirmed that yup, I was pregnant. I supposed I could get an abortion, but something inside me balked at killing a child, especially one that hadn’t been born yet. Besides, knowing Maegan, she had probably cast some kind of seeking spell on me to know if I was still pregnant—so if I wasn’t, she could get her boyfriend to come over and knock me up again.

So I decided to just go with the flow. I let as many men cum inside of me as they wanted. It wasn’t as if I could get MORE pregnant...Turned out that riding bareback was a thing for many guys, and I was happy to oblige. When I told them we didn’t need to use a condom, their eyes lit up like they had won the lottery. I lost count of the amount of loads I took up my needy pussy. I’m not sure which I enjoyed more—the fucking, or that magical moment when a guy tensed, grunted and sent his spunk deep into me.

I fucked on sofas, beds, floors, anywhere you could imagine. One particularly adventuresome lover asked to have me in his swimming pool, and that was an experience I would remember for some time...the warm water washing over me as he slowly thrust in and out and massaged my heaving tits as they same time.

As my belly swelled, so did my libido. I found myself horny practically all the time. Fortunately with my new body, there was no shortage of guys waiting to bang me. I was initially concerned that my tummy would put men off me, but it was quite the opposite. It turned out that more than a few men liked fucking a pregnant chick. Or maybe it was my swelling breasts that turned them on. After Maegan had finished working on me they were maybe a D-cup...but now they were at least a full E. My areolae had darkened and my nipples had thickened...I’m not sure why. I was a Psych major, not a Biology one. I didn’t know and I couldn’t quite care, as long as I got fucked good and proper.

I acquired quite a taste for pussy as well. I loved being on my knees, licking a dripping slit as someone pounded into me from behind. I discovered that ladies tended to have quite a knack for cunnilingus—it made sense, since they had vaginas of their own—which pleased me to no end, but I generally preferred cock to pussy most days. Still, I learnt about the pleasures of 69ing girls, and the rare joy of mashing my muff into other as we were both slick with juices. Life is full of new experiences.

I began to dress in less and less clothes. I never thought of myself has having an exhibitionistic side, but now I began to enjoy the glances that were shot at me as I went grocery shopping or to my classes. I started to like showing myself off—wearing the shortest of shorts to display my bubble butt of an ass, and low-cut off tops to better display my heaving breasts. And when I caught someone in the act of staring (which was often) I would just give them a naughty wink. I mean, if you’ve got it, flaunt it, right?

I would push back against people as they goosed me, or rub my behind against guys who sported wood. But before you think that I all I was doing was just indulging in cockteasing, let me tell you that I did put out. This girl wasn’t going to give anyone blue balls—as long as the guy (or girl!) was cute and treated me right, I would bring them back home to fuck all night long.

* * *

It was somewhere during my seventh month that Rick and Maegan tracked me down.

In all honesty I had expected them to find me sooner. I hadn’t exactly been hiding from them or anything. I had left a trail of satisfied lovers all through campus and most of town, and well...word gets around. I mean, how many busty, tattooed, pregnant girls do you know who go around fucking and sucking at the drop of a hat? (don’t answer that...)

I was giving one of my latest lovers a blowjob (he wasn’t too good looking, but he WAS willing to go down on me, which was nice) when the doorbell rang. I finished him off with a few quick strokes of my tongue, swallowed his load (kinda salty...I’d have to tell him to cut down on the proteins) and ushered him out the back door. I opened the door and there they were—Rick with that same self-satisfied grin on his face (I’ve seen cats with less smugness) and Maegan with her green eyes and cocky smirk.

“What do you want?”

I gave them the evil eye as best as I could, but inwardly I was kind of scared (and hopeful!) that they would touch me. And kiss me. And take off all my clothes and push me down on the bed and...but I held it all in and tried to talk to them normally. At least I thought I succeeded...I hope neither of them saw how hard my nipples were getting.

“Looking good, slut.” drawled Rick, eyeing me from top to toe. Unlike me, he was making no pretense of trying to act normal. Instead, he was ogling every inch of my body. I glared at him and all he did was smile back.

“We’ve decided that since you’ve been such a good slut, we’re going to help you with your term paper. I mean, you worked so hard on it and all, it’s the least we can do for all the fun we had with you.” said Maegan.

I scowled. Getting my paper done had been the furthest thing from my mind, especially after all the activities the duo in front of me had forced me into. I had long since passed the submission deadline, and to be honest, I hadn’t even though about it for months. I was more occupied by being pregnant and fucking.

“Too late. Deadline’s passed, I can’t even submit it now.” I snapped at them. “So you guys can just go right back home and...”

“Don’t worry, kitty cat, it’s not over just yet.” cut in Maegan, green eyes sparkling. “If you’re still in the program, the Submissions Office will let you send it in again as long as you fill out the appropriate paperwork under Form Number 112, pursuant to Article 13 of—oh, don’t look so surprised, sweetheart” said the witch, noticing my incredulous look.

“I graduated from your school quite a while back, but I know for the fact they haven’t changed the way the red tape works. Try it. You might be surprised. We’ll come back for you when you’re done.” so saying, both of them left my apartment without even so much as a backwards glance. I was so surprised I just let them.

When I had recovered from my shock, I sat down heavily, being careful with my bump. All these things they never tell you about being pregnant, like how your center of gravity changes and you have to make sure you don’t knock things down when you sit. Well well well. Maybe I had a chance of completing my degree after all.

I thought about it a bit and I decided to do it. I mean, what did I have to lose? My paper was almost done anyway, and I might as well turn in it. I would hate to see all that work go to waste. And I WAS technically still enrolled in the Psych program...(even though I spent most of my waking moments on my back nowadays)

I fired up my computer, made a few last changes to my notes, and emailed it—making sure to pay attention to the forms that Maegan mentioned. Red tape was never my strong suit, but if this worked...I resolved not to think too much about it after I had pressed the send button. Besides, I had more important things to worry about—like dinner and the fact that I was getting horny again.

* * *

Two weeks later I was sorting through my email inbox—which these days was an equal mix of propositions and school-related stuff when I saw it...an acceptance letter. My paper had been received, but I still would have to defend it in front of my professors. I stared at it for a few seconds. Whaddya know, Maegan was right. There was a loophole in the system.

I got my notes together, did a bit of last-minute revising, and the very next day I defended my thesis. I got a lot of stares and looks from the examining body—apparently they had never seen someone give a term paper pregnant and wearing a see-through black bra before. I think they spent more time staring my tits than listening to what I was saying...not that I could blame them. But I got a lot of nods and questions and I actually think that they were satisfied with what I had presented.

The proof came a week or so later, when I learnt that my paper had passed. Of course there were still finals to get through...which I managed to muddle through somehow. It all passed in a haze of all-nighters and late-night threesomes.

But I did it. Both the paper and the finals were over, and I realized I had finally graduated from college, though not quite in the way I had in mind when I had first started. I wanted to jump for joy, but being in the family way put a slight damper on my enthusiasm, and I settled for a celebratory giggle and shake instead. Oh yeah, and I had a memorial gangbang to mark the occasion as well...most of my cohort attended. I had spent most of the term holed in my room, so I didn’t know them that well, but after that evening I was on a first name basis with almost all of them...at least the guys who had their dicks in me.

I had barely gotten used to the idea of having graduated when was time to get ready to deliver the baby. I was a little worried at first, but the nurses assured me that I had nothing to worry about. The nice thing about having such wide hips was that they ensured that the baby slid right out when I entered labor...which lasted all of half an hour. More of Maegan’s magic? I would never know, but I was grateful that it wasn’t as painful an experience as I had been led to expect.

After the whole thing was over I was looking a beautiful baby girl. My little bundle of joy...except that I didn’t know the first thing about taking care of a kid. Good thing the hospital promised to rehome her. Either that or Rick would show up and claim his daughter, but I didn’t think that the latter would happen.

I was kind of relieved that she would go on to a good home. Hopefully she wouldn’t make the same mistakes and become a huge slut like her mother was.

But enough of that. The best thing about delivering a kid was that I was now free to fuck unencumbered once again. Well, it wasn’t that I wasn’t doing plenty of fucking WHILE I was pregnant...but you know what I mean. Having a baby bump really restricted my positions, and it was kind of hard to maneuver when I was so...big.

My breasts had gone up another cup size when I was in the family way, and they had started lactating as well. I know that the milk was meant for the baby, but my innumerable lovers seemed to enjoy sucking it out of my huge tits. Lying on my back, moaning in pleasure as a guy and his girlfriend suckled me...and when that was over, flipping me over to fuck me doggy style. A girl could get used to being treated like this.

* * *

Then one day, Maegan and Rick showed up at my doorstep again, just like they said they would.

I was through with being surprised at this point, or lying. When I opened the door for them, I did so naked and with my pussy soaking wet...I wanted them, and they knew it. I had had countless lovers—both male and female—since that night in Detox, but they were the best I ever had, and I wanted more.

We cut the pleasantries and went straight to the fucking. It was a repeat of how we first met at that night in Detox. We kissed each other first, with plenty of tongue. Then the both of them took some time to feel up my tits, laving each engorged nipple until I came from both my slit and my teats, leaking pussy juice from one and milk from the other. Then they sat me down on the bed and they took turns massaging my bulging belly.

I then proceeded to suck Rick off, and when I was done with that, bury my face in Maegan’s snatch and send her to heaven as well. We necked for a bit after that, and then I lay down on the bed as Maegan pulled my arms behind me, letting her boyfriend ream me good and proper. He groaned as he unloaded a fresh batch of cum into my sopping wet pussy, but I was too busy with Maegan sitting on my face to notice it.

This continued for a few more hours, and we ended up a sweaty, stained mess on the bed. For once, though, I had a grin on my face as wide as theirs.

“So, kitten, I see you’ve been keeping yourself busy. Quite the reputation you have in this town, don’t you?” said Maegan, tracing a hand down my thigh. I nodded, keeping my eyes level with hers. They were planning something...I just knew it. They didn’t track me down again just to tell me things I already knew. They wanted more.

“Remember how I said we were going to keep you? We meant it. You’re going to come live with us, and you’ll love every second of it.” So, they wanted me to be their little sex pet...the worst part was, I sort of wanted it too. And I think they knew it.

“I don’t get a choice in the matter, do I?” I replied, trying to salvage some of my lost pride.

“No, I’m afraid you don’t.” This time it was Rick who replied, still with that smirk on his face. I tried to give him my best glare, but like the last three times I tried it, it wilted halfway...a finger twiddling your clitoris will do that to you. I gasped and moaned as Maegan’s experienced hands brought me off once again.

And after that when they told me to pack my things and move out, I could do nothing but meekly agree.

* * *

So began my new life as Maegan and Rick’s sex toy. My jobs included fucking...fucking...and more fucking. Mainly the both of them, but their friends as well. Rick and Maegan would get a gangbang going and make out on a couch as I sucked and fucked all their friends one by one. They would rent me out to strangers for a little pocket cash, and I was helpless to do anything but comply with their demands.

I must say they treated me very well...as well as you would think a sex slave could be, of course. They always made sure I had enough to eat, to drink, and they were considerate enough to not order me around when I was tired. There was always plenty of time for cuddling and yes, fucking, and a part of me thrilled to all the attention I was getting. Plus, the sex was great.

I was kind of expecting more modifications to my body, and they didn’t disappoint. Three months into my new life, they had my nipples pierced, and my pussy as well. It wasn’t as painful as I thought...I guess that it helped that I was unconscious when they did it. It seemed to be a thing with them—go to sleep, wake up with new additions to my body. Or a new body. My piercings were a big hit with my many lovers—they liked to tug and pull at them as they had their way with me, and after the first few times (my lady bits were sensitive!) I began to like them too. I had never pegged myself as the kinky type, but there was a certain threshold between pain and pleasure that was exciting to get into, and the steel rings attached me to were the gateway to that place.

I asked Rick many times whether or not he was the one to give me my tattoos, but all he did was grin his infernal grin and refuse to answer any of my questions. If I pressed him, he would simply kiss me, take me to bed and fuck me senseless, so I gave up after a while. I always wondered if the same artist did me and Maegan both, but I knew better than to ask the witch about things like this. I didn’t want to end up with bigger tits than what I already had.

They got me pregnant again. Many times, in fact. Turns out that Maegan belonged to this coven of witches (which explained how she got her powers) and they all wanted biological kids but didn’t want the bother of actually carrying them to term—what with the swollen feet, morning sickness and bulging tummy. So they got me to do it instead. They would find a suitable stud that had the qualities they wanted, invite him over to the house, and impregnate me instead.

I didn’t know quite how I felt being part of this strange pagan eugenics experiment, but it wasn’t as if I had any say in the matter...I was too busy getting my brains fucked out. I must say that it wasn’t that much of a chore—the witches had good taste in men, at least, and they only picked those with good looks and gentle hands. I guess they didn’t want to have the fathers of their unborn children be assholes. I didn’t ask how they found these men...more questions that I would have to live without knowing the answers to.

I got used to the whole pregnancy thing after a while. It actually became sort of routine. After the first few kids I had I didn’t even get morning sickness anymore. I got used to how my belly would swell, and I would get the strangest cravings (chocolate covered pickles, anyone?) which Rick and Maegan would do their best to get me for me...awfully nice of them to treat their slave well.

I would say that I hated it except that I didn’t. Now that my inner slut had been awakened, I decided to fully relish the life I had...it wasn’t as though I could escape. Maybe I didn’t even want to. Despite my outwards appearance I was a Psychology major (I even had the damn papers to prove it) and I I knew all about subconscious desires, and rape fantasies, and the wanting to submit...but who would have thought I would actually live them out? Life is weird.

Speaking of psychology...in a strange way, I did manage to continue my research. It turned out that people were a lot more responsive to surveys when the surveyor was a hot chick who wore halter tops, thongs, really short shorts and nothing else. That and she would give them free blowjobs after they had filled in the necessary forms. Maybe it skewed my results some, but I was too busy having fun to care. I had graduated, but a little of the student was still inside me, and so when I wasn’t busy fulfilling my sex slave duties, I had some time to actually get some papers published in journals. Who would’ve thunk it.

The three of us became a regular item on campus and in town, and everyone knew about the busty, tattooed slut who would suck cock or go muff diving at the drop of a hat. Well, not exactly...I had my standards, of course. I wouldn’t fuck anyone who was unkind to animals, or who treated other people badly. I only fucked the people I respected, or those that Rick and Maegan ordered me too. But anything besides that was fair game.

It also turned out that being pregnant did wonders for my libido. Must have been all those female hormones...it felt like I was in heat practically all the time. There were physical changes as well, not caused by magic this time. My breasts swelled again and again, into firm G-cups this time—they were big enough to get me stares and wolf whistles wherever I walked, to which I just smiled and bounced them a bit. A girl likes to be appreciated.

I never really gained that much weight though...turns out all the fucking I was doing was good exercise. It wasn’t what I would have envisioned for myself, but I wasn’t complaining. Things could be worse. At least this way I had food, and board, and a roof over my head, and a job...kinda, if you considered being a sex slave a job. It wasn’t too bad a life, all things considered. I had room and board and things to do and well...lots and lots of great sex. Not much in terms of career prospects, but I don’t think I would ever have to worry about being fired.

And all this because I was late for a term paper.

* * *