The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Word Spell

mc, mf, ff, md, gr

Synopsis: Benjamin can make magic on people, as long as it is only one word. He’s been warned not to use the magic, but he doesn’t listen.

The campus of Hallow Rock University was built on a hill. There is one spot in the valley made up of the buildings where a person can stand, and what is said could be heard all through the grounds. The brick walkway between the studies were usually populated with people coming from one location to another, and throughout the day someone can stand in that one special spot and be heard by everyone out and about. Often times the words spoken on that one spot are vulgar and profane. On one warm fall day something was spoke and for the first time in many century people believed in magic.

“ORGASM” Echoed off the multi story buildings made of glass, metal, and brick.

The many people out in the central walkway, and the many offshoots to other buildings, heard the word. As soon as they did, all of the people seemed to jerk to a stop. It was not something impeding their way, but their own bodies holding them back.

Every man suddenly sported an extra hard erection in their pants and shorts. Every woman became flushed and hot no matter their dress. Men could feel the swelling in their balls. Women’s vaginas were instantly wet from sudden and unexpected arousal. The men could do nothing to hold back their abrupt ejaculation that erupted forth from their penises, whether it was in their pants or not. Women’s bodies jerked as the walls inside their bodies impulsively contracted hard. Many men moaned as spurt after spurt of semen shot out either on the brick walkway or into their tented trousers. Women groaned as their bodies contracted hard where some women had multiple contractions with some being hard and some soft. Some women had wet stains on their clothes, or clear fluid running down their legs, but some just were sweaty and flushed.

The population of Hallow Rock University, at least the ones out and about at the time, was overcome by the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. This was not warranted, or desired, except for one person. He stood on the special spot with a happy smirk on his face. He had seen the people in that artificial gorge all but collapse because of him, and he loved it.

He was thin, tall, with a long neck. His face was goofy looking with wide set eyes, an overly large nose, and a weak jaw. His ears stood out quite large as they seemed to curve forward. He was dressed in typical college attire of a tee-shirt with a basketball team on it, and baggy shorts. If it people were not coming down from having an orgasm they might have noticed him. They would have been forgiven, given his look and demeanor, for not considering that he was in fact a powerful one trick wizard.

He ran uphill a bit, and then ducked into one of the side streets to get to a nondescript brick building. He ran inside, and into the basement, down a long hallway to a room that he unlocked with a key fob. In the room, illuminated by a desk lamp, was an ancient scroll made of lead. The dull metal was heavily corroded except for a few lines that had been cleaned and restored. There was a brown bottle, and a collection of cotton swabs nearby. The young man dashed around the desk to look at the metal scroll with awe and marvel.

“Benjamin, what the hell did you do out there?” A stern woman’s voice said from the doorway.

“Professor Daley,” Benjamin said looking guilty for a moment.

“How the hell did you do that out there?” Professor Daley demanded. She was five feet six inches tall. Her hair was wavy dark brown. She had thick glasses on a face that would have been beautiful if her jaw was not so large and her nose so small. She had on a black skirt over pantyhose, a black jacket, and a white shirt. She also looked extremely pissed off.

“I used a magic spell that I found on that scroll,” Benjamin said pointing at the artifact under the light. “I can do whatever I want to a person, as long as it is one word.”

“Magic isn’t real,” Professor Daley said coming into the room and closing the door behind her. “There, now I’m covered, you little shit, and don’t you dare do anymore magic. There’s a reason why it was done away with.”

Benjamin blinked in surprise. “Wait, you knew magic is real?” Benjamin asked.

Professor Daley rolled her eyes. “Of course I knew,” She said sounding exasperated. “You don’t handle ancient artifacts for as long as I have, and not find out magic is real. I also know it is too dangerous to be used. Now, Benjamin, I’m ordering you to do the counter spell.”

“What counter spell?” Benjamin asked.

“They always have a spell and counter spell right after it,” Professor Daley said.

“I haven’t gotten that far yet,” Benjamin said looking down at the scroll. “I’m also not sure I want to counter this spell. FREEZE!”

The woman wasn’t moving, and now the professor was unable to move. Benjamin walked up to her as easy as could be. She stood there, angry looking, still as if made of marble. The man with the power walked around her as he apprised her body as she truly was a statue.

“I’m not sure what all I can do,” Benjamin said when he stood before Professor Daley’s eyes. “As a good college student I feel we should test things. Let’s try this one, OBEY.” There was no change in the woman’s expression or movement. “Oh right,” Benjamin said more to himself, “UNFREEZE.”

“You little shit,” Professor Daley said and slapped Benjamin hard on the face.

“Ouch!” Benjamin said. “Don’t slap me again.”

He was rubbing his stinging face as Professor Daley looked like she was about to slap him again. Her hand froze in mid air and she looked confused and perplexed by this. She looked at her upraised hand and then back at Benjamin. She kicked him hard in the gut.

“Damn it,” Benjamin wheezed out from the floor where he’d fallen. “Stop hurting me.”

“You fucking idiot,” Professor Daley said looking like she was going to kick him again. “You have to stop using this magic.”

“Why?” Benjamin asked getting to his feet.

“Bad things will happen,” Professor Daley said trying a less violent approach. “The more magic is used, the more it enters this world. It flows through humans. It corrupts people. It will corrupt you.”

“Quiet,” Benjamin said and Professor Daley fell silent. “Corruption is a concept, and if I have this power then I should be able to use it. It’s not like I’m going to go on a killing spree or something. I can’t stand the sight of blood. That’s why I want to do artifact restoration. I also want to have sex. Now I can.”

Professor Daley was eyeing the door. Benjamin saw her looking at the door, and decided to try something. “Oh Prof Daley,” Benjamin said in a sing song voice, “SLAVE.”

This did have an effect on the professor. She went rigid for a second, and then only had eyes for Benjamin. She started to tremble slightly, and then went down on her knees before the young man. She seemed uncertain if she was to bow or not.

“Nice,” Benjamin said down to the kneeling woman. “I’m sure I can do more. How about we see if we can change your hair? RED.” Professor Daley turned red. All of her turned red. Her skin, hair, eyes and even her fingernails turned fire engine red.

“Oh, that’s not what I wanted,” Benjamin said. “Okay, let’s try UNDO.” The Professor, on her knees, turned back into her pink self. She still looked up at him with fear and murder, but she also looked like she wasn’t trying to go anywhere.

“Alright, so undo reverses things, good to know,” Benjamin said. “Damn these one word commands suck.” Benjamin tapped his lips with his fingers for a bit and then reached out and put his hand on Professor Daley’s head. “RED,” he said again. This time just the professor’s hair turned red. An eye watering bright unnaturally vibrant red went from scalp down to her shoulders. Benjamin was smirking again.

“I have to see if everything is red,” Benjamin said. “Okay slave, stand up and strip naked.”

Professor Daley could not resist. She stood up and was taking her jacket off before she was fully on her feet. The jacket was dropped onto one of the spare desks, and then her blouse was unbuttoned. Her middle aged breasts flopped out as she took off her bra. She kicked off her shoes, and then pulled down her skirt. Getting a run in her panty hose, these were pulled off her cottage cheese legs. It took only a second for her to remove her granny panties, and there she stood in her frumpy, blotchy, and floppy body. Her bush was bright red.

“I wonder if it works on intention rather than just the word,” Benjamin asked out loud as he tapped his lips more. “CHANGE.”

Nothing happened.

“Okay,” Benjamin said and put his hand on Professor Daley’s shoulder. She flinched a little at his touch. “CHANGE.”

This time the change was dramatic. Her fat seemed to either vanish or shift. The floppy breasts retracted into reasonable A-cups. Her age seemed to drop about ten years. Her skin cleared up and took on a golden tan. Her body slimmed and was padded just enough to look like what a normal person would look like if she took care of her body.

“Okay I’m learning,” Benjamin said to the wild eyed professor. “Let’s try this then, BLUE.”

Again her entire body turned blue, from her hair to her toenails she was sky blue. “Not what I was going for,” Benjamin said and added, “UNDO.”

The professor went back to being her tanned self with her new body. The professor’s eyes were looking like she wanted to cry. If Benjamin cared he might have asked what she was thinking, but he didn’t.

Benjamin put his index fingers on either side of her head next to her eyes and said, “BLUE.” Her eyes, at least the irises turned the blue of the ocean on a sunny day, crystal and bright. “That’s what I’m talking about,” Benjamin said. “So touch is important for the fine tuning of things, I can work with that.”

Benjamin cupped the professor’s small breasts and said, “GROW.” Her breasts grew a cup size to handfuls. “GROW,” Benjamin said and again the breasts became larger in his hands. “FIRM, LIGHT,” Benjamin commanded and Professor Daley’s breasts seemed to rise on her chest as they went from natural flesh looking to firm artificial globes. “GROW, GROW, GROW,” Benjamin commanded. In the end there were uncomfortably large breasts sticking out on the professor’s chest. They were the size of basketballs, so large and round they were touching each other three inches from her breastbone. “That’s the kind of breasts women should have,” Benjamin said looking at the enormous globes. “Just so there’s no confusion, slave, you love your breasts and will wear outfits that show them off as much as possible.”

Benjamin seemed to have a thought. “Oh I should do this,” He said and went around behind Professor Daley. He put his hand on her back and said, “SUPPORT, GROW.”

Professor Daley was having a hard time standing upright, but after these commands she found it wasn’t an issue. The woman’s spine became straighter, and the vertebrae and disks realigned so she could stand with a normal posture. Her back muscles grew as well, making the firm tight cords large enough to hold up the firm, deceptively light, and spherical breasts on the other side of her body.

“Oh, that’s cool, flex your back muscles,” Benjamin commanded.

Professor Daley was unable to resist as she had to obey. From her shoulders down to the small of her back, and under a reasonable layer of fat, muscles popped up. Benjamin was in awe of the sight.

“Hey Prof, what’s a normal fat percentage for women?” Benjamin asked his slave.

“Nineteen to twenty-five percent,” Professor Daley said in a whisper. She still had to be quiet after all.

“That seems high,” Benjamin said. “Oh well,” He said and put his hand on her shoulder again, “THIN.”

The professor’s skin seemed to contract. There was very little fat on her body now, and her skin had pulled onto the bone and muscle she had. Her look of a walking skeleton with enormous breasts did not appeal to Benjamin if his face was any indication.

“Oh, what’s the word?” He said to himself. “It’s just on the tip of my tongue. OH! Right, that’s it, RIPPED.”

What had been a woman of skin, bones, a bit of muscle, and huge breasts became a woman of skin, bones, enormous muscles, and huge breasts. The muscles seemed to fill her out, giving her a feminine look, if you went for the body builder type. Benjamin looked her up and down, noted the improved look, and thinking about changes.

“Not bad for my first work of art,” Benjamin said looking the professor up and down. “So Prof Daley, what do you think of me?”

“You are a horrible person who should be killed immediately,” The muscular Amazon said in a whisper.

“That’s not nice,” Benjamin said sounding a touch offended. “How about we see what kind of control I have over you since you have to obey me. You love me, with all your heart, body and soul. I’m not only the greatest man to you, but a living god. You are always wet and eager for me to fuck you in any way I want. You live to have sex with me. Sex with me is more important than taking your next breath. Getting my cock inside of you is more than a want, more than a need, more than an imperative, but well beyond the only thing that matters in your life. Now Prof Daley, what do you think of me?”

Her body was standing, but it was twitching. Muscles seemed to flex and quiver. There was a constant stream of juices flowing from between her legs down to the floor to make a puddle. “You are my lord and master,” Professor Daley said with hot labored breath. “I live to serve you sexually or in any way you desire.”

“Good to know,” Benjamin said and then added, “bend over the desk.”

“Of course,” Professor Daley got out before she felt his hands on her ass. Her body seemed to be charged by the touch. Anywhere his fingers went, there was an erotic shock to her body. With her huge breasts pushing on the desk she was half upright with her muscular legs letting her master have easy access to her womanhood.

Benjamin dropped his shorts and underwear. His manhood stood out its full six inches and he started stroking the modified professor’s dripping wet slit. She cooed as she felt his other head slid along her sensitive lips. She shuttered with pleasure as she felt him stop, and line up his rod. There was a moan from him, and a squeak from her as his dick slid into her soft, hot, and wet folds. The feeling of being filled sent the aroused woman to the peak as she had an orgasm just by him entering her.

Benjamin had no idea what he was doing. He’d never had sex before. He just knew he wanted it. It felt really good to him. The feeling of another person encompassing his penis was amazing. He felt her heat, and the smoothness of entering her. Benjamin had heard about how the feeling of tightness was the best, but for him, this was far more pleasant. He’d had his hand tight on his cock, and the warm folds of her body, the soft flesh being entered, and the firmness of her ass on his crotch was better than anything he’d done to himself. He felt her body shudder and her vagina contract over his cock, and that felt really good too.

Benjamin started pumping in and out of his professor making her and the desk wobble. Professor Daley rocked back and forth over her overly enhanced breasts like someone at the gym using Yoga balls on her chest. Her bright red hair was swishing and swaying as her body was oscillating from Benjamin’s thrusts. Her muscles flexed and her body shook as another orgasm ripped out of her. She was sweating and panting as the young man that had been under her charge was in control of her in more ways than one.

Benjamin froze for a second as he felt the pressure inside of his loins reach its peak. Instantly his cum was being injected in a biological way into his modified slave. She felt the filling of her womb with his man juice and it set her over again as once more she had an orgasm. This one didn’t just make her body climax, but her pussy creamed, her toes curled, her eyes rolled back into her head, her body shook, her mouth hung open with drool flying around, and even her nipples leaked a little. After long seconds of such an intense orgasm Professor Daley collapsed onto the desk, nearly unconscious.

“What the fuck!” Cried a woman at the doorway, which no one noticed had opened.

She was a fellow student of Benjamin, and she looked shocked as she quickly took in the sight. The student in question was what many people would call Goth. Her hair was short and very black with red tips on some of the locks. Her face and skin were quite pale. She had on dark eye shadow, black lipstick, and a touch of white powder giving her face a skeleton impression. She wore all black clothing of a leather jacket, band promotion tee-shirt, and tight black jeans that were stylishly ripped. Her black leather combat boots gave her height she didn’t have naturally.

“Jen,” Benjamin said in shock pulling his cock out of Professor Daley.

Jen shielded her eyes and said, “First off I’ve been telling you for over a year call me Demise. Second, what the fuck, Ben? You brought a prostitute here! Prof Daley is going to murder you, and this time I think she really will kill you when she finds out.”

Benjamin, or Ben, started laughing a little, not putting away his penis. “OBEY, SLAVE, SERVE, HORNY, ARROUSED,” Ben said as Jen looked like she was about to leave.

Jen stopped, frozen by the powerful magic that had invaded her mind, and was modifying her as soon as her brain made sense of the words. She turned back to Ben, not shielding her eyes any more, and there was a look of fear and arousal that made her look vulnerable. Even her posture changed from being confrontational to something more open and weak.

“Jen, lick my cock clean,” Ben commanded.

The Goth girl dropped to her knees and crawled over to Ben. With her painted face, and black lips she started licking his cock. It was clear on her face she didn’t enjoy doing this, but was helpless to stop. Her tongue slid along his softening dick, and as if it were a magic trick, Ben’s cock started to grow again. Jen did the best she could at cleaning the cum and pussy juices off his shaft, but she did not relish the taste or the action. Benjamin enjoyed the action. His eyes were closed as he felt the slick and prehensile tongue slid over his no longer virgin cock. For Benjamin it felt great.

When Benjamin felt like he’d had enough he looked down at Jen, who was still licking his cock as clean as possible. He could see on her face she was forced to obey, but was thinking of ways to murder him. Just then Professor Daley on the desk moaned and started to get up from the sticky sweaty mess she had been in.

“Oh this was fun,” Benjamin said with the clap of his hands. “I do have things I want to do, so both of you stand next to each other at attention.”

Jen jumped up, glad to be free of the compulsion to clean Ben’s cock, and Professor Daley forced her sore and worn down body to move in compliance. Both women stood shoulder to shoulder, with backs straight, and chests out. Professor Daley, naked and with her red hair sticking to her body, and fluids and juices still leaking from between her legs, stood at attention. Jen, with her makeup smeared, and fear and lust on her face did nothing but freeze her body with arms at her sides, and combat boots together. Benjamin pulled his underwear and shorts back up before inspecting his troops.

“Jen,” Ben said sounding exasperated, “your name is not Demise, it is now Peach. You will legally change your name to Peach, whatever your last name is, and wear pink or peach colored clothes. You will be always bright happy and cheerful. Tell me the truth, Peach, and keep your voice down, do you think your boyfriend will care you’ve changed?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” Peach said in a soft but happy voice. There was a happy looking smile on her face.

“That’s a shame,” Benjamin said then got mildly curious. “Why not?”

“I’m a lesbian,” Peach said and there was fear in her eyes.

“Oh, I like that,” Benjamin said. “I like that a lot. Okay, Peach, don’t worry I’m not going to change you around, much. Prof Daley, you are now a full fledge lesbian, and will love every minute of sex with another woman. It will feel ten times better than any sex you’ve ever had with a man.”

Peach’s eyes bugged out when she heard that the big breasted, red haired, overly muscled sex machine next to her was Professor Daley. Peach’s eyes tried to look the woman up and down, but since she was standing at attention she couldn’t turn her head to see anything other than the very tip of a side of Professor Daley’s breast.

“So Jen, I mean Peach, you have given me a great opportunity to test out a few things,” Benjamin said. “So to start with, how about, I say BIKINI.” Nothing happened. “LINGERIE!” Again nothing happened. Ben rolled his eyes. “LATEX!” Both women stood there with zero changes. “Fine, people not clothes,” Benjamin said out loud. “Peach, strip naked, you’ll want out of those clothes for this.”

Peach didn’t say anything as she made a pile of clothes on the floor. In moments she was naked, seemingly small next to the large woman next to her. Peach’s body was thin and slim, with the look that only youth brought to her small breasts, pinched waste, and soft looking legs. Peach went back to standing at attention next to Professor Daley, wearing a happy smile the whole time.

“Let’s try a few more things on you Peach,” Ben said with a wicked grin. “Let’s try PIN-UP!”

Peach changed instantly. Her hair remained black, but the red highlights were gone, and the hair became fuller, and longer. Her face became plane and long without the white or black on it. Her slim body morphed into one with a full chest, an even more pinched waste, and wide hips. She had a healthy layer of fat under her pale pink skin. She looked like someone that would have been painted on a World War Two bomber plane.

“Not quite what I wanted,” Benjamin said tapping his lips. “How about we try on you, CENTERFOLD.”

Again Peach changed dramatically. Her hair became golden yellow. Her face changed to sharp jawed and full lipped sexy, with almond shaped bedroom eyes. She seemed to grow in height to almost six feet with long legs, shapely with smooth calves and a rounded ass. Her middle took on a slightly toned look of a hint of abs around a navel slightly sticking out. Her breasts blossomed to full large breasts that hung with a natural look, but the firmness of youth and nipples that were hard, firm, and rimmed with dark areolas. There was a small trimmed patch of blond hair just above prominent lips around her pussy. She looked like a living sex doll.

“That’s more what I’m thinking,” Benjamin said. “However I do like the muscle tone that Prof Daley has, so Peach, MUSCULAR.”

The toned abs she had a moment before ballooned into a firm six-pack. Biceps bulged on her arms, and shoulders lifted on either side of her head packed with muscles. Her smooth legs became textured with cords of thick muscles making them look large and powerful. Her calves became tight fists of muscles over delicate feet and ankles.

“Okay, I’m learning,” Ben said with a grin. “Okay slaves, listen up, you two are horny for each other, insanely horny for each other. You won’t be able to control yourselves. You will have to have sex, and sex, and more sex. Your arousal will never diminish or fade. You will fuck and fuck and fuck forever. I’m going to get going, so you two fuck each other, now!”

Professor Daley and Peach came together faster than magnets. Lips pressed against lips. Breasts crushed against breasts. Their hands and fingers slid and slipped all over the other woman in a feverish and frantic motion as if one was drowning and only another’s touch kept them alive. Legs wrapped around each other as the women tumbled to the ground. Both women were frantic in their lust and drive for the other.

Benjamin left and went to experiment with his power. Men were easy to change into what would be the ideal man. DREAMBOAT made a man into something from the 1960’s movies. ADONIS turned men into something from a body builder magazine. STUD made men into the type of guy who always gets lucky at nightclubs. STRAPPING turned men into more of a cowboy look with a foot long snake in their pants. BEEFCAKE turned men into something strong and masculine and far manlier than anything else.

Women were a bit trickier to get how he wanted. GODDESS turned a woman into something off Greek pottery with large noses and foreheads, as well as pointed breasts, and a haughty attitude. TEMPTRESS turned women into more of a dominatrix kind of person with a slim body more like a snake. DOLLFACE turned a woman into a colorized version of a woman from a noir detective movie. FOXY was close with a girl next door look and feel of someone with the body of a teenager. Making a woman into a BROAD was more like turning them into a Marilyn Monroe lookalike. Remolding a woman with the word CHICK and BABE were more or less the same, a woman that looked like she was willing to be picked up at a bar. Ben was quite pleased with how the word SEXPOT came out with a woman that looked like she stepped out of a porn video, ready and willing to have sex with anything that moved.

By the time the sun was setting Benjamin had turned a good percentage of the campus into cartoon like characters of real people. Ben had found out he can do other things with his powers, by granting powers to others. A young man was flirting with a girl on a bench, and after Ben put his hand on the guy’s eyes and said, HYPNOTIC, the man’s eyes could mesmerize anyone who looked into them. With the word PHEROMONE to a woman her natural fragrance made everyone around her filled with lust. One nerdy looking guy got IRRESISTIBLE, and women all over came flocking to him with sexual desire written all over their faces. A shovel faced girl got BEWITCHING and every guy was longing for just a glance from her now sparkling brown eyes. One guy got the word COMPELLING so anything he said people found no reason to resist. An overweight woman with a skin problem got ENCHANTING and she shed fat instantly, her skin cleared up, and every movement, look, and word seemed to enthrall everyone around. Benjamin was quite glad he was immune to his own magic.

By the time night fell Benjamin was riding high on his power. He found he could do anything to anyone. That’s why when Ben made it to the corner grocery store getting something to eat Benjamin also had four obscenely sexual women on their knees pleasuring his cock. One woman had red hair, one with blond, one with brown, and another with black hair, just so Benjamin could tell who was doing what to his crotch. He wasn’t sure who had his dick in her mouth when he shot his wad, but all of the women were French kissing soon afterwards. He left the four women with the command that they desperately wanted to suck cock and lick pussies, and would offer to do so to anyone. If the person refused then the women also had the power to control the person’s mind with a touch, and would be commanded to want to be pleasured down there.

Ben smiled as he got his sandwich and heard the conversation behind the wall to the employee’s only section.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?” One of his color coded women asked.

“Oh Dear me, no child,” an older woman’s voice said. “That is vulgar and lewd, and I will not have such words.”

There was a pause and then Ben’s girl said, “You desperately want me to lick your pussy until you orgasm all over my face.”

“Oh yes,” the older woman said now sounding far more agreeable. “Lick me child, get your mug down there and do what my husband won’t.”

Ben smiled and left the store with his sandwich. Ben made it back to his dorm room with one thought. He wanted a shower. With all the sex he’d had, and all the fun he’d been having, Benjamin just wanted to get clean before falling into bed. Of course he didn’t want to do so alone. Seeing his neighbor Paul with his girlfriend Lisa, Ben changed things so that Paul was single and Lisa was Ben’s personal slave. Mixing the words VOLUPTUOUS and ATHLETIC turned Lisa into the sexy toned woman that Benjamin wanted. Lisa was more than happy to wash Ben’s body in the shower, and get fucked under the hot water.

Ben’s football player roommate, Butch, was passed out on his top bunk, reeking of marijuana. Ben didn’t care as he took Lisa into his bed. They were both naked under the covers. Ben fell asleep with his arms around Lisa, with one hand on a large breast and his other hand cupping her sex.

In the morning Ben woke up to a gray sky that spoke of rain. He also woke up alone in his bed. When Ben picked himself up and looked around he saw Lisa and Butch standing in the middle of the floor. They had changed dramatically. They were both free of clothes, but parts of their body, skin, arms, and parts of their heads had turned into a silvery blue galvanized metal. They both had silver unseeing and unblinking eyes. Faint blue electric lines were all over the metal that made up part of them, and some of these blue lines spread into their skin. Butch had taken on a huge bodybuilder physique, and Lisa was now a living Barbie Doll with breasts as large as rugby balls.

“I guess I’ve been talking in my sleep,” Benjamin said getting up and finding clothes to wear. “So what did I do to you two?”

“We are your obed-i-ent cy-borg hyp-not-ic sex slaves,” both said in eerie monotone electronic voices.

“Cool,” Benjamin said starting to put things into a backpack. “So you like hypnotize people into having sex or something?”

“We do as comm-and-ed,” Both said as monotone and frozen as robots.

“Well I command you to try and hypnotize each other so you can fuck forever, and whoever subsumes first has to be on the bottom,” Ben said grabbing more personal items and putting them in his backpack.

Butch and Lisa faced each other and their silver eyes flashed blue. Both spoke in their metallic monotone voice, “You will fuck me for-ever.”

Ben looked up to see flesh and metal bang together. Butch’s dick was out long and hard ending a foot from his crotch. Lisa’s nipples, one covered in metal and the other not, were hard and erect. It must have been a tie since Butch started driving his dick into Lisa while they were still standing.

“You two have fun,” Benjamin said slinging his backpack on a shoulder. “I’m off to see the world.” Neither cyborg made a sound from their mouths as their bodies clanged and slammed together. Ben made sure to close the door tight behind him.

Benjamin headed out for the long main drag on the Hallow Rock University campus. It was the quickest way to the parking lot where his Yamaha SR400 motorcycle was stashed. The path to the motorcycle would take him right past the spot. The spot where everything started, and for the first time Benjamin used this one word spell power he now had. It annoyed him that he could only use one word at a time, but the young man could not deny the results. So with a sly smile on his face Benjamin determined to stop at the spot.

“Fuck!” Was voiced by a freshman boy. He was standing on the spot so the curse word reverberated up the brick path.

Benjamin shook his head at the juvenile antics. For the wizard of the one word, there was something more powerful to be said. Benjamin cleared his throat and stood on the spot. Benjamin looked up the path where several people were going one place or another. Men and women, young and old, and they had no idea what was coming to them.

“BEEFCAKE, SEXPOT,” Benjamin hollered.

Everyone in earshot changed, except for Ben. All men grew to be six feet tall, or taller. All women either shrunk or expanded depending on their body fat percentage. Men’s arms muscles and abs exploded into view. Women’s wastes pinched, breasts ballooned, and butts rounded. Men developed ruggedly handsome good looks. Women took on sexy delicate features with suggestive bedroom eyes. Old people lost some years, young college students looked a handful of years older. If a person heard the words, then they were changed by them.

Benjamin sauntered on. His bike was in the lot next to the building that housed that started it all. That lead scroll that he had been tasked with restoring had unlocked a power that was beyond anything found in fictional wizard tales. Benjamin idly wondered if Professor Daley was still in the basement, still fucking Peach, formerly known as Jen. Ben didn’t care as he passed by the building, seeing a woman trying to cover up a body that had burst out of her clothes.

The corner of the building blew up.

Benjamin was thrown through the air by the blast, and he hit a far brick building, hard, with his face. His leg broke and his collar bone snapped. Benjamin mercifully lost consciousness from the pain. He did not see the pillar of blue and white light that shot up into the air. The clear skies instantly turned black like a thunderstorm at midnight. In the blackness there were arcs of what might have been lightning, but they were different rainbows of color. The tinted lightning seemed to fight each other as one was purple, and another was yellow, before a green one struck, and the colors had no pattern other than where one ended another would begin. Unnatural, and unexplainable, and that was before sparks from the high dark clouds started to rain down upon the land.

“I’ve got another one,” a female EMT yelled out. There was a bright head lamp on her hardhat. She was in her dark blue jumpsuit gently rolling over Benjamin. “Male, twenties, broken leg, massive facial contusions, but he’s breathing, and I think awake.”

“What happened?” Ben asked weakly.

“Don’t try to speak sir, we’re going to get you help,” the EMT said with her hand on Benjamin’s chest to hold him down gently. She looked over her shoulder for someone.

“HEALING TOUCH,” Ben said with slurred words. “No that’s two words.”

“What?” The EMT asked still having her hand on Ben’s chest. However she was shocked by what she saw. The badly broken leg righted itself, and repaired everything like it had never been injured. Ben’s face knitted itself back together with no scars on his skin, just dried blood.

“No way,” Benjamin said sitting up.

“Sir, please lay back down, I don’t know what internal injuries you have,” The EMT begged.

“X-RAY EYES,” Benjamin said to the EMT woman.

“AH!” She yelled out swatting at something before her face. “What the fuck? I saw your bones! Holy Shit, I have x-ray eyes, holy shit!”

“Kim!” A man said running up to the EMT woman. He too was in a blue outfit and had a headlamp on. “What’s the status?”

“He’s fine,” Kim, the EMT woman, said looking Ben up and down. “I can see through his skin, his body, and even him. I have x-ray eyes.” She looked over to the crumbling building. “OH MY GOD!” Kim jumped up and ran over to the building where firefighters and police were trying to clear rubble.

“MOVE!” Kim was yelling pushing people away from one spot. “You’re standing on her!” Kim was on her knees and clearing away heavy blocks of concrete and steel by hand to reveal pink and red flesh underneath. There were shouts and yells and a scramble to move away more debris. In a matter of moments the wreckage was cleared enough to pull the woman free.

Benjamin had gotten to his feet and was looking at the overly dark sky, the blown up building, and the sparks of colored light in the distance. Benjamin looked over to see who they’d found in the basement of the collapsed building and just had a glimpse of overly bright red hair, and basketball size breasts. Ben ran in the direction of the stretcher they were strapping Professor Daley to.

“Stop,” Benjamin was yelling getting closer to the ambulance. He got there and the crew was still loading the bloody, bruised, busted, and dirty woman into the mobile medical theater. “STOP,” Ben commanded and everyone froze. “Prof Daley, what happened?”

“Warned you,” She said quietly, barely conscious, “magic is freed.” She then seemed to either fall unconscious again, or lose the will to continue talking.

Benjamin staggered back, seeing everyone still frozen in place he shouted, “GO.” Instantly everyone started moving again. Kim was getting into the ambulance but kept looking at Benjamin. Ben was sure she was still looking at him through the wall of the ambulance as they drove away.

Ben looked over and saw a firefighter trying to lift a large chunk of manmade stone. “SUPER STRENGTH,” Benjamin said to the firefighter. If the firefighter heard Ben there was no indication since as soon as the words left Benjamin’s mouth the firefighter was easily able to lift the concrete chunk.

Benjamin was in shock. He now had the power of command and control with two words. This opened a whole new world of possibilities.

Just then a very cold wind blew through the parking lot. At the far end in the overhead LED lights of the parking lot, that had just been turned on, a woman was literally flying through the air, standing on a cloud, that was dropping a bunch of snow. The woman had snow white hair, the body of a fitness model, and the look of someone about to step on an offending insect. With one outstretched hand a ray of energy lashed out, hit one of the LED lights, and froze it instantly in two inches of ice.

From the other end of the parking lot came a man on fire. He accurately was on fire. He wasn’t screaming in pain, or asking for help, he was stomping to the nearly empty parking lot, leaving smoking and partly melted footprints behind. He was tall like a basketball player, and about as thin, and when he spoke it was in a loud commanding voice. “Yo Bitch, I’m the fucking burning man!” The man yelled out across the parking lot.

The fire man put out both hands in the direction of the ice queen. A jet of plasma, like that from a flame thrower, erupted from his palms. This fire hit an equally powerful ice blast from the woman. Straining as if trying to move a big rock they grunted as they fought.

Benjamin was freaking out as he backed away from the biting cold and scorching heat. Overhead there was a person on a broomstick. She had to weigh in at over three hundred pounds of mostly fat, and she was on a broomstick that was nylon bristles and a green aluminum stick. She whooped as she flew into the sky, rolled over on the broomstick, lost her handhold, and fell from about fifty feet up.

“FLIGHT!” Benjamin shouted not knowing what to do. The fat woman stopped falling with a good ten feet to the ground. She laughed a maniacal laugh that held little humor. Like a swimmer she pushed off on the air, and jetted into the dark sky faster than an eye blink.

Seeing what Benjamin had done the fire man and ice queen turned to Ben. Benjamin was able to let loose with one curse before the two elemental powered people focused their energy on him.

Benjamin ran for it. He was in the main drag of the university just in time to see a purple spark hit a woman on the top of her head and in a heartbeat she was transformed into a human sized snake. This large snake had glowing green eyes and these illuminated orbs shined down on two women she had been talking to. Sexpot like women, the two stared up into those glowing eyes, and they were lost in the trance. Frozen in place, and blank of mind both women became easy prey for the snake woman.

“What have I done?” Benjamin asked as he continued to run, and the colored sparks shot down from the sky.

The End