The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

After reading along on this site for over 10 years, I thought it would be time to give it a try myself. They say the best source of fantasy is your own mind. I tend to disagree with that, but it might have a decent idea or 2.

The only way is down

1.

“You’re chickening out?”

“Excuse me?” Rob stared at his girlfriend, his face a display of mock hurt. Sky stared right back at him, unimpressed.

“So that means we’re doing this?”, she asked.

Rob’s demeanour changed, making him look like a deer caught in the headlights, “I don’t know, it’s just kinda weird, I guess”.

“Argh, men! I honestly don’t understand you lot. Most of you are so branded on having anal sex, but always on the giving end. Must I remind you of the biological fact that, unlike us, you are in possession of a prostate and therefore have a higher chance of enjoying it?”

“Yeah, but that’s different” Rob threw back, headlights shining even brighter than before.

“Honey, being the receiver of anal sex is not the end of the world. It doesn’t mean you’re gay or feminine or whatever underlying stick-up-your-butt suddenly decided to appear out of nowhere.”, she sighed. “It’s not a big deal as you make it.”

“Then why do you want to do this? I mean, apparently you don’t have that much of an issue with it.”

“Correct,” Sky said with a wry smile, “but you’re not sticking your Prince Charming up my backside until you’ve experienced some yourself. Consider it good manners.”

“You’re going to have to convince me.”

“Seriously, the last 5 years have been filled with some of the kinkiest stuff that we could find on the internet and now you’re suddenly deciding to get prude? Remember that this is exactly the reason why this has been off the table for as long as we’ve been together. First you, then me.”

“Convince me.” Rob repeated his words and looked at her, pleading. She saw that he actually meant those words. This was turning out to be one of those moments when he felt embarrassed and wanted her to take charge of the situation so she could make things right.

She looked at him in a way that frightened him a little. “I know a way. But I’m not sure of you’re up to it. Do you trust me?”

“Completely, honey. You know that.”

“100% sure?”, she asked.

“200 even”, Rob replied.

Sky walked towards him and stared in his eyes.

“Okay then”, she said before lifting her hand and flicking her fingers.

“Mariana Trench for you.”

2.

“Rise and shine!”

The first thing Rob noticed when he came to his senses was some sort of wet pressure against his asshole. And the fact that he was naked on the living room floor, resting on hands and knees and couldn’t get up.

He tried getting a grasp on the situation, looking around, dazed and confused. TV in front of him, there should be a table on this very spot. He could not turn around. “Sky? What the fuck is happening?”, a combination between panic and anger in his voice.

“Your anal initiation is what’s happening.” Behind him. She was sitting on the sofa behind him. Out of view.

“My what? And why can’t I get up?”, Rob struggled, only managing to increase the pressure against his asshole.

Sky got up and stepped in front of him. Legs wide and obviously enjoying the view. “Do you remember that conversation we had about hypnosis? Only a couple of months after the start of our relationship.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh, right,” she smiled. “I made you forget. Again and again.”

“Sky, stop speaking in fucking riddles and tell me what the fuck is happening, right now!” Definitely anger in his voice.

She kneeled in front of him and whispered in his ear: “What’s your favorite movie?”

He failed to understand the relevance of the question. “Lair of the White Worm, but what’s that got to do with this?”

She got op and stepped back, taking another look at her naked motionless boyfriend. “When we were just dating we watched that movie together, like a good couple does. Getting to know each other’s taste in the companion of two nice bottles of wine. When discussing it afterwards you admitted that the parts where Lady Sylvia enthralled people got you rock hard. Especially the idea of a beautiful woman taking absolute control without any chance of resisting. The conversation didn’t last long, you were on fire that night.”

They’ve seen that movie together at least once each year, but he couldn’t remember any confession about hypnosis at all. Yes, it turned him on immensely, but he never admitted THAT to her, it was just too weird.

“You don’t seem to recall,” she said with a knowing grin on her face, “as it should be. You see, now comes the part where the evil mastermind explains the grand plan. Honey, love of my life, over the past few years, you have been hypnotized again and again, you have been the greatest subject a hypnodomme could ever wish for and you had the time of your life when you were under.”

“Except for none of that ever happening”, Rob tried to rationalize to himself, even while realizing his predicament.

“Getting there, shut up for a sec. A couple of weeks later we picked up that conversation and decided hypnotizing you would be something worth checking out. At first I did some casual reading on the topic and we fooled around a bit. But you proved to be a very susceptible subject, so we shifted gears. I found out I was really into the hypnotizing aspect of it and started to increase my knowledge fast, making me even more effective at putting you under. We would even have these interrogation sessions where I found out stuff about you that you probably can’t even admit to yourself. One of these things was what you called ‘the Abyss’, being under, submitting and not remembering afterwards. So, I made you forget everything hypnosis related thing we did together before and made sure you never again remembered afterwards.”

Rob just stared sat there, at loss at what she was saying. “That’s bullshit, hypnosis doesn’t work like in the movies. In reality it’s some fancy mindfulness thing that gets people to quit smoking.”

“Why do you think this is different? But instead of removing bad behavior, I started adding naughty behavior. The kind of behavior that fuels our kinky adventures.”

“That ‘naughty behavior’ was a part of me as long as I can remember, why would I need hypnosis for that?”

“Oh, it was, you told me during those interrogations. But let’s be honest, even sex in a public place was an issue for you. Let alone dressing in latex, getting dominated or dominating me. You are way too shy, or insecure, even though I still don’t know why. The reality is that most of those adventures started under hypnosis, in a setting where your insecurities were removed. And after that session you forgot, but we kept on exploring the things we did for a first time while you were under.”

Rob started to get annoyed. “You’re just pulling this out of your ass!”, he barked.

“Interesting choice of words,”, she smirked,” since you’re not going to pull anything out of your ass until I say so.”

“What do you mean?”, he asked, confused by her answer.

“Take a look between your legs.”

He did, meanwhile wondering why that thought hasn’t come up to him yet. He swallowed when he saw the 10 inch shiny black dong protruding from the floor, the suction cup making sure it didn’t move and the tip sticking between his butt cheeks being the source of the pressure against his hole.

“What the fuck, Sky! Get me off this thing immedi…!”

“Oh, for crying out loud,“, she yelled, slightly annoyed, “Mariana trench for you!”

3.

When Rob came back, he was relaxed. He remembered everything that just happened, but the anger was gone. The confusion and slight sense of betrayal remained however. He also noticed that the dong was no longer just pressing against his hole, but tip was sticking inside his ass. Just the tip, but it was enough to make him feel uncomfortable.

“So, you should be calm now. I’m sorry, we normally do this while you’re under, but for this occasion I wanted you conscious. You know, because of the anal thing. Are you okay? Are you still doubting the hypnosis thingy?”

“I’m okay. And I’m not really doubting it anymore.”, Rob answered. “But, I’m failing to see the fun part of it.”

“You will in a couple of minutes.”

He looked at her, puzzled.

“We’re going to play a game”, she said. “and the prize is access to my ass. Well, it’s not really a fair game, but you will win in the end. Now, like I said, you’re not going to pull anything out of your ass until I say so. By now you have surely realized your predicament, there’s something that really wants to go up your bum and there’s no way you can get off it. It seems that ‘the only way is down’.

When she said those words his body moved slightly, pushing the dong a bit further in his hole, stretching him slightly more open. Rob was shocked, but surprisingly relaxed and aware that he really couldn’t get up.

“That’s one full inch. Great start. You see, I’ve installed some post-hypnotic suggestions and triggers. The fact that you can’t get off the dong is one of them. This makes sure that ‘the only way is down’.”

Involuntarily, he pushed himself further on the dong, down to 2 inches. He gasped at the sudden invasion and felt slightly lightheaded. He also noticed a soft tingle in his cock.

“Another thing is that the deeper you take it, the hornier you get. Now, normally this could have the unwanted consequence that you would just impale yourself further on that magnificent piece of silicone between your butt cheeks, resulting in a domino effect which ends the game in 1 minutes. I therefore implanted the urge for you to resist, so you will have the idea that you can win this game. But still, ‘the only way is down’.

Even further, 3 inches deep now. Rob started feeling full, a sensation he’s never felt before, was that his prostate? It felt remarkably good. He had to resist, but it was strangely arousing. His cock also started coming to life, something that didn’t go unnoticed by Sky.

“Well, look at that! I though you would last until half way before you started giving in. Your hands are free to use, maybe later you can release some of that horniness and strengthen your resolve to win this game. Or maybe it will push you only further?”

Rob just sat there, breathing in and out, trying not to focus on the fullness in his ass and the slow stiffening of his cock.

“Honey, it’s okay. Just remember ‘the only way is down’.

4 inches deep, a sudden jolt of pleasure in his now nearly erect cock. He noticed that his thoughts were getting foggy. He had to resist, he had to win the game!

“Good boy, resisting so hard, complete focussing on his prize. Speaking of your prize!” She turned around and lifted the skirt she was wearing, revealing her pantiless ass, the object of his desires and the one thing that started this mess. Of course, it didn’t really help in releasing the pressure that started accumulating in his cock. Neither did her words, “’The only way is down’.”

Another inch, leaving the dong half way in his ass. Never in his life has Rob felt so full before. Of course, he’s never been filled like this before, but the horniness overtaking him and the lightheadedness creeping up at him made sure he missed this little fact. He reached out for his cock and just held it for the time being, the pressure of his hand feeling so mind numbing good, which didn’t bode well.

Sky stood there, slowly swaying her ass in front of his face. “Do you want this, my boy?”

“God, yes, I want it! So hard!”, Rob nearly screamed.

“Then you can have it.” And she stepped backwards, pressing his face in her ass. He didn’t give it a second thought and started licking as if his life depended on it. Sky gasped at the pleasant wet feeling at her ass and smiled. “Good boy,” she said. “But still, ‘the only way is down’.

6 inches deep made sure that Rob let out a muffled scream between Sky’s butt cheeks, never missing a beat with his tongue. His horniness was reaching levels he’s never felt before and he couldn’t resist his hand any longer. He started masturbating furiously, only increasing his almost maddening horniness. If he could only cum, he could alleviate some of that damned pressure! Resist! Resist!

Her voice, once more. “’The only way is down’.”

The dong was now 7 incredible inches deep. He should have wondered why there was absolutely no pain involved, but his mind was occupied with trying to cum and pleasing sky’s asshole. And resisting and winning. Nothing else mattered.

“Oh, I might have to tell you about another post hypnotic suggestion I implanted. Aren’t you wondering why it’s so hard to cum? Have you already considered the fact that you can’t cum without my permission?”

Rob heard the words, but didn’t full register them. He just kept pumping his cock, struggling to reach the point of no return, hoping to win back some of his composure and beat her at her own game. But how could he beat her, what were the rules again? Something didn’t seem right about the game.

“’The only way is down’.”

So deep, the fullness in his ass overwhelming. 2 more inches to go and victory no longer in sight. Point was that Rob was past caring. His cock was slick with precum as he was fruitlessly chasing an orgasm he wasn’t allow to have. Sky stepped away from him to behold the drooling, mindless mess she created. She loved to see him in this state and it would get her incredibly horny, each time. But first, let’s finish things here, she thought.

“Almost there, my good boy. Now, ‘The only way is down’.”

9 inches deep. Rob was an incredible mix of fullness, horniness and emptiness. Unable to describe, but so full of bliss. Every thought of resisting or winning or surrendering or losing was gone from his mind.

Sky went down to her knees to address him face to face. Knowing he wouldn’t consciously hear her, but her commands would take root anyway. “Good boy, now get ready for the last step. Once your ass reaches the floor, you have my permission to cum if you would want to. However, the tricky part is that you will not want to do anything but pleasing me. It would, for example, please me if you would relax and accept that you’re nothing but my mindless butt slut. It would also please me if you would proclaim this proudly. You could please me more by referring to me as your Mistress. And all this while you’re slowly humping your new little friend between those sexy cheeks of yours. All right, here we go: ‘The only way is down’.

Rob pushed the last part of the dong inside of his asshole, making his butt cheeks touch the floor. He immediately stopped masturbating and looked Sky right in the eyes. He spoke the words “I am my Mistresses butt slut” as if it was the most natural thing he had ever said and as if he’d said it dozens of times before, because he’d said this dozens of times before. Sky got goosebumps every time they got to this point and this time was no different. But there was one last thing she was waiting for. When Rob started moving up and down the dong, she almost came.

“Good boy. During the interrogation session you told me that you would like to resist before succumbing, but sometimes I wonder if you’ll ever figure out that the rules of the game make absolutely no sense and the resistance is pretty pointless? I don’t mind, it’s a real turn on to see you lose anyway.”

“Now, about your orgasm. And mine.”

Sky lowered herself on her lover’s rock hard cock and guided it up her ass.

“Looks like you’ve won too, again. Maybe next time I’ll let you remember.”