The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Orion Legacy

MF MC NC SCIFI

This story is a fantasy, contains examples of bad science, adult language and situations, and fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other fictional characters. If you are under the age of consent in your community, or find such concepts distasteful, or try to do these things in real life, please stop reading now.

Permission granted to re-post this story to any on-line medium, provided no fee is charged to view the story, and this disclaimer and the above e-mail address are not removed.

Copyright © me, 1998.

Chapter Three

Captain Phelps stepped out of the innocuous-looking UEDF bunker and onto the narrow street, her eyes as always alert for danger, watching the sticky shadows. Under a rising forest of corptowers, and the blaze of a swollen orange sun, the city’s crowds milled around her. Mostly deeply browned humans wearing hats and clothes like hers, with a few Githriks and Rigellians sprinkled in for variety. She started up the street, effortlessly weaving her way through the crowd of idlers and gawkers, sellers and pushers. It had always seemed to Angelica as if the thin, towering, Rigellians were in danger of being beheaded by the blocky aircars that zipped back and forth above them all, banking in and out of the sharp angles of the city. The thought only flickered through her mind, the rest of her focused on the flow of urban jungle that surrounded her.

Her razor-sharp alertness didn’t help. The stunbomb was detonated in the back of a passing ground-level pedicab, and everyone on the street, except for the Githriks, went down like Zapped steers. The drivers of nearby aircars were caught in the blast as well, and their vehicles veered off, one smashing into and through the thin psuedostone wall of a nearby building, another spinning out of control. (On a still-ragged frontier world like this one, the colonial governance corp couldn’t or wouldn’t vomit up the needed dollarbytes for the large-scale traffic-flow buffers now common back on Earth...) The second vehicle-owner’s thoughts, along with his emergency auto-pilot’s biochips, were scrambled by the blast, sending the ‘car twirling up and out into the oncoming cross-traffic stream. Other ‘cars swerved to avoid it, and there were more high-speed collisions. The resulting explosions were not as spectacular as the Smithdroid’s, but still impressive.

Ignoring the flames and falling rubble bouncing off of its jagged stone carapace, one of the hulking, crab-like Githriks lumbered across the street, neatly scooped Captain Phelps off of the cracked pavement and disappeared up an alley. A short time later, another appeared out of the same alley, and carefully lowered a blonde-haired woman to the ground, putting a wide-brimmed cap on her head in an almost gentle manner.

Mr Smith was not the only person who used vatdroids.

* * *

“Boss?”

M spun slowly away from the screen, which displayed a human and a Rigellian playing 3-Dimensional Go. Around the edges of the scene, along with the ubiquitous advertising overlays, amounts of various currencies rose and fell as enormous bets flowed back and forth via T-Beam.

“Yeah?”

“Two things.” Jerves spoke from his screen on M’s wall.

“Yeah?”

“We just lost contact with Esherick.” His voice dipped into a growl.

“I see. And?”

“Message just came in for you.”

“Oh? What does it say?”

“Dunno, Boss. It’s got your personal encryption code on it. You wanna see it?”

M raised an eyebrow, or what was left of one.

“Yeah.”

Jerves vanished, replaced by a tangled block of glowing orange gibberish. M drifted closer, and stuck his metal claws into a pattern of five small holes beneath the screen. After a moment, the garbage resolved into a burst of text, still glowing orange. M extracted his hand.

He read in silence, his mouth twitching upwards once or twice. Finally he spoke:

“Computer.”

“Yeah?” The voice was his own, flavored not with syrup but a sharp edge of metal.

“Send a message to... this datapoint.” A new spasm of fingers. “Message reads: Understood. I agree it is a problem, and must be dealt with. Contact me at once, and we will come to an arrangement. Message end.”

“Done.”

Finally, he flicked at the screen, erasing the message and bringing Jerves back into view.

“Yeah, Boss?”

Jerves smiled in an unpleasant, expectant, way, his silver-eyed expression oddly similar to Miss Thrunton’s had been, light-years away. Or perhaps not so oddly.

M rolled his eyes.

“Put the usual people on it. Get him.”

“Right, Boss.” Jerves’ silver-laced grin grew wider.

Again the underling faded from view, and M turned his attention back to the match, dismissing for the moment both matters from his conscious mind. It was sometime best to let things simmer down below for a while...

-Still too early to say who’s going to win. It’ll be interesting to see which side finally paid the biggest bribe to the human player: the Gamblers’ Consortium, or the 3Go officials. I hope it was the Gamblers; it’s been a long farking time since I’ve seen a clean 3Go match.—

* * *

Angelica was stretched out in some wondrous dream. She rose out of the absolute blackness and pain of the stunbomb detonation, into a weightless world of bliss. Hands caressed and stroked her, thousands of tiny, gentle, hands, long, slender, fingers, reaching up from below, sliding slowly and wondrously across her reclined body, effortlessly massaging away the splitting headache that was the inevitable side-effect of such a bomb’s use. She gave a happy little sigh, and someone spoke.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, my child.”

Angelica snapped to instant attention, pushing the sensations of the hands away from her mind. That voice... where had she just heard it? The answer came to her.

“O!” She struggled, her arms automatically tried to shift into striking mode. Something had slithered around them, holding them in place. Waves of shimmering lavender danced before her eyes.

“Yes, Captain Phelps. A good a name as any, I suppose. I strongly suggest you just relax, and accept what is happening to you.”

“The... things in that scene... You’re... you’re using them! You farking bastard!” Again she struggled, trying to bring all of her strength to bear on ripping free. The strands held her easily, and the pleasure started creeping back, stronger and stronger, the probing fingers carefully exploring every inch of her body, mapping her responses with relentless, clinical, efficiency.

And with the pleasure, that voice. That awful, wonderful, voice...

“Relax, Angelica. Just relax. I’ll be back to check on your progress later.”

-Focus. Remember your training. Resist. Make... ohhh.. make your mind.. a.. a..—

The pleasure blasted through her mind, through her defenses, ripping her thoughts to shreds.

Angelica screamed.

O smiled, and left the room, the hatch spiralling shut behind him with ominous finality. His recorded voice continued to speak into Angelica’s mind, intertwined with the fingers that slid deeper and deeper into her interior...

* * *

“So... we’re agreed, then?”

“Oh, yes. For a man to engage in this sort of behavior is absolutely unforgivable. If you transfer the needed d-bytes to this end, I’ll get right on it.”

“Very good. I’ll do what I have to here. And I’ll be watching what happens with interest.”

“I’m sure you will be.”

The holoconnection dissolved into static.

* * *

O returned to the chamber, studied the reading on the controls for a few moments, and then looked down at the woman floating in the antigrav couch, his gray eyes filled with somber compassion. The lights on the control panel glowed dimly.

“Why do you continue to resist, my child?” With long thin fingers he gently touched one of the many controls ranged before him, and she twitched and shuddered in the field, the sweat sticking her long golden hair to her naked, sweat-oiled, body.

“You can see now, can’t you, Angelica? It hurts so much to resist. It’s so painful. So futile. So utterly pointless.” Another touch, another spasm from the chair’s occupant. “And it’s so easy to obey. So pleasant. It feels so good to just let your mind go totally blank. And listen to my voice. And obey.”

Angelica’s deep blue eyes were totally glazed now, as her shapely body humped endlessly against the air, against the raping tentacle that had entered her sex. Entered her in exactly the way she liked, in exactly the way she had most fantasized about her entire life. Her sex was so wet dribbles floated out into the gravity-nullified space surrounding her body, filling the darkened circular chamber with her musky scent. Staring up at nothing, she swallowed against the tendril wrapped around her neck, and somehow managed for a moment to insert her thoughts, her words, through the torrents of sensation into which she was sinking:

“I am Phelps, Angelica, Captain, United Earth Defense Force... Sh... Sharehold Number.... gaa... aaahh...” Her ever-weakening words trailed off in a sound that was half moan of despair, half gasp of ecstasy. For the thousandth time, she pulled futilely at the mist-like cuffs that gently but firmly restrained her, wrapping damp, warm, tendrils of iron around not only her neck, but her wrists, ankles, narrow waist... Other strands of lavender, some thin, some thick, teased and slithered gently across her body, sliding effortlessly in and out of her most secret places, rhythmically stroking her temples and trickling down to the base of her spine... out across her small, firm breasts.. twirling up onto the nipples... keeping them sharply erect...

“Once you were that person, my dear. No longer. Your will is most impressive, but the Orions designed their beast-taming machine well, and I... well... individuals in my employ... have only improved upon it. Not only made it somewhat more humane, but even more effective. Soon, very soon, you will be my programmable slave, and obey my every command. It is utterly inevitable. Even now, my message of total surrender, total obedience, total peace and contentment is penetrating to the very core of your brain. Can’t you feel it, hear it? Soon, very soon, you will obey, exactly as you have been trained to obey. Happily. Eagerly. Because it is your function to obey. As it is the function of all women. You will know these facts with blinding, perfect, clarity.” Another brush against a contact, and another scream of horrordelight from her delicate throat.

“And then I will have you, if sadly only for a short time for now. And being granted the rare privilege of wrapping yourself around your Master’s cock will be the most erotic experience of your entire life. I’m so looking forward to seeing you experience your first slave orgasm. Are you looking forward to that moment, as well?”

She jerked her head like the tentacle around her neck had instead wrapped itself directly around her vocal chords. Finally...

“N...noooo! I... am... Captain...”

He shook his narrow head sadly, gave the control another feather-light stroke.

This time, the scream cracked her voice.

“You’re looking forward to that moment, aren’t you, my lovely, obedient, slave?”

“nnn...” The strands stroked and teased her body and her brain, and for the first time, a hopeless, involuntary, smile crept across her face.

“You’re looking forward to that moment, aren’t you?”

“...yyyyesss...”

O smiled, and pushed down on a final pad. Yet another scream from his prisoner, but this time, there was no note of pain. Only joy. Her spine arched in the field, her fingers and toes clenching involuntarily.

“Oh... and of course, after that exquisite moment of ecstasy, you will return to your work for ISD’s Central Command, as my spy and agent, for the relatively short time your services will be needed.” He sighed, still sounding vaguely sad. “Men like M and the resourceful Mister Smith... and the Orions themselves, it would seem... were and are so... limited... in their world-view. Selling and buying and stealing Miss.. Lieutenant... Senator... St. Clair. When the key to real power... ultimate power.. was in front of them all along. Waiting for those with the wit, and of course, the years of expertise, to seize it. Sadly perhaps, my scientists have not been able to make the device work on human males, which is rather odd; you would think those things could perform wonders with a penis... but no. I can only control half of humanity with the Orions’ technology. But it will be enough. And now that the portable version of the Beast-Tamer is nearly ready, I won’t even have set up a processing system. Just set it loose, like a virus, passing from woman to woman. Within a few months, I will have an fanatically loyal army on every civilized world, an army that can destroy from within, or without. Perhaps I will even give you the honor of starting the cycle. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, my slave?”

“...yess...” it was a soft, helpless sound.

Another tap. Another orgasm.

* * *

“Ah... Mr. Yullins, isn’t it?”

The short, vaguely grubby, man looked up from his tube of whisky at the speaker. This particular bar was mostly empty at this time of day, and conversations were never encouraged even at the best of times.

“Who wants to know?” The voice matched the cold narrow gaze.

“I do. I have a little business proposition for you. If you have a moment.” There was a flip, and something clattered on the bar in a suggestive manner. Yullins glanced down at the object, and then back at the man who had tossed it. He made a movement of his own, and the object disappeared into a new place of concealment.

“I’m listening.”

* * *

More hours passed in a flashing haze of pleasure. Endless, wonderful hours as the Voice explained fundamental truths, drowned her objections and her morals, her pain and her fear, her duty and her identity, drowned them in a bottomless sea of lavender ecstasy. A sea of growing, overlapping, orgasms.

Drowned them deep.

Drowned them forever.

Finally, the new property realized that the patient, gentle, instructive, strands had mostly gone, melted away, and that she was standing somewhere, somewhere still soft and safe and warm.

The Voice spoke to her, and she replied, replied with the words that came bubbling joyfully up from the very depths of her soul..

“Who are you, my child?”

“I have no name, until I am assigned one by my Master.”

“What are you?”

“My body is the property of my Master. My mind exists only as an extension of the will of my Master. My sole purpose is to please the Master, and to expand the power and the glory of the Master to the farthest stars. Hail the Master.” Her eyes burned with absolute fanaticism.

And absolute love.

“And enemies of your master?”

“All enemies of my Master must be converted. Or destroyed.” She hissed the last word.

“Very good, slave. I will give you a name now. Your name is Angelica Phelps.”

“My name is Angelica Phelps. Thank you for blessing your property with a name, Master.”

“Of course. And now, Angelica, it is time to preform your primary function.”

She turned to face the Voice. Her Master stood there, waiting for her.

She ran to him, the last of the tentacles reluctantly releasing their grip.

She wrapped herself around him, and he carried her to the waiting bed.

“There’s just one thing.. your slave doesn’t.. ahh.. unnnderstannd... Master!”

“What’s that, Angelica?” He smiled down at her, his voice still calm and collected, even as he thrust into her eager, accepting, body with methodical strokes. He had merely spread apart his plain brown robe as he had entered her.

“Why... oooohhhh... why did my Master attend the meeting with Mr. Smith, when he... ooohhh... already had the wonderful Orion technology...?”

“Ah, yes. The meeting. The main reason, of course, was you.”

“Meee? Oh God oh god... ohhhh... don’t understtaaand...”

“Yes. Like the Orions... before me, I need a spy within UEDF. Not just a spy, but a recruiter. Someone to quickly spread my word among the people who would try hardest to stop me. When I recently, finally, learned who ‘Mr. N’ actually was... you immediately became the obvious candidate. Thus... I had to confirm where you were broadcasting from. I had narrowed it down to somewhere here in the city, but not the exact location. So, while we were all watching Mr. Smith’s fascinating little presentation, I was tracking down that location by tapping into your tachyon channel. That completed, I set the Sirius Station 3 security after Mr. Smith... so as to terminate the meeting. Acquiring in advance a sample of your DNA for force-growing your replacement vatdroid was the only truly difficult portion of the affair. I had to deal with some most unsavory characters...”

“Ahhhh... uuuunnnn....”

“...Actually, it’s all rather ironic. As you... know from your time spent as N, Mr. Smith never tells us exactly what he will be offering before contacting us. Quite... prudent of him, actually. So, to be honest, I didn’t know what... aahh... he would be offering us this time. Although... I suspected.”

“M... master?”

“After all, who do you think sent out that team... which acquired the Orion datacore in the first place?” Their rhythms were becoming more urgent.

Even in her current condition, Angelica still managed to giggle, between the endless waves of thought-erasing bliss breaking over her mind and body.

“Y... you did, Mmmaster?”

“Yesss... Mr. Smith obviously didn’t know that when he interfered... with their mission. And since, unknown to the recovery team, the information on the datacore had already been forwarded to me when he struck, I hold him no particular ill will. Saved me... the trouble...” He smiled, and ran his hands slowly across her breasts, which were still lightly smeared with residue from the tentacles. “As you must have already guessed... Mr. Smith was unaware of one other thing. The team was dispatched to the crash site not just to learn, but to prevent... anyone else... from learning what... ahhh... I had known about Orions... for quite some time... Although, finding out that I can control Ms. St. Clair... came as a... very nice bonus...”

Then even he had to break off the conversation.

* * *

The three figures stood in a dark alley, conversing in whispers. A small phalanx of security minidrones hovered around them, shielding their words and watching the shadows with lidless inorganic eyes.

“You understand what you’re to do?”

“Yeah, yeah. We got it.” A pause, and then one of the other figures nudged the second speaker in an encouraging manner. The man glared at the nudger, and growled. “I was gonna ask him.”

“Ask me what?” The first speaker raised his eyebrows.

“You’re absolutely sure this won’t... hurt... him.”

“Of course. If anything, you’re merely being... overzealous... in carrying out your orders? Yes?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I guess.”

“And with what you’re being paid, you can, if needed, run a long ways, no? And run in comfort.”

The second speaker said nothing.

A sigh.

“Very well. An additional 10%? Would that... soothe any lingering doubts?”

For the first time, the third figure spoke:

“I think that would do quite nicely.”

* * *

O sat with Angelica curled up beside him, her head resting on his robed lap. Her eyes were closed, her face serene. He ran a weathered hand through her hair, twirling the strands appraisingly between his fingertips. He sighed, and slid the appendage through his own grey follicles, briefly rippling the bright yellow streaks.

“Like our long-dead Orion friend, I suppose I now face a test. I would love to keep you here with me, my darling slave. And I have clients that would pay for you... you have no idea how much they would pay... but no. I must send you back to the UEDF now, for your psiscans and your anti-cloning tests and such, which you’ll pass with flying colors. I’ve managed to keep the city’s communication grid scrambled, so your former employers still don’t know that ‘you’ are in the hospital, and haven’t swooped down to spirit ‘you’ away to safety.” He sighed. “Sleep now, Angelica. Sleep, and obey your programming.”

Angelica gave a little blurred sigh.

O looked up, and said, quietly:

“Activate.”

“AWAITING ORDERS.” The slightly-feminine voice spoke from one the featureless walls. Like N, like Angelica, O lacked a biocircuitry implant.

“Miss Thurnton.”

There was a momentary pause, then:

“Yes, sir?” Her voice emerged from the same place in the wall.

“Miss Thurnton, please send up the clean-up team. It’s time for Miss Phelps to be prepared for departure.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Oh.. before I forget. This is a day to celebrate, so you have my permission to experience pleasure.”

There was another tiny pause before Miss Thurnton spoke, as emotionless as always:

“Thank you, sir.”

“Not at all.” He broke the connection, and resumed stroking the sleeping woman’s hair.

Miss Thurnton tapped out the directives, as ordered by her Master, her face impassive. Inside her skull, however, her brain now matched her glasses, filled to the brim with inky, swirling, blackness, lovely bottomless blackness that sparkled oh so brightly... She loved her Master, and the pleasure he could give her at a word... a single word...

She lived only to obey her Master.

She existed merely as an extension of the will of her Master.