The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Outsiders: A Package Deal

1

In a higher dimension separated from the one inhabited by humans by only the thinnest of barriers, Qex’Ull sat wrapped in a sphere of weaved and plaited fragments of realities in rapt attention as a playback, assembled from the very medium in which it lived according to its memories of the event, of one of his proudest artistic creations unspooled. The images, to humans eyes at least, would have depicted an attractive blonde woman, her skin covered with a litany of trashy tattoos and her belly heavy with child, bouncing up and down on the hips of a man below her, only stopping to roll her hips and force more of his length into herself. Her blue eyes had a misty, far away look that spoke of a mindless ecstasy tinged with a type of transcendental experience. Her scarcely visible cunt lips were already swollen and red, but still she rode on. A group of men, three deep in most places, surrounded her gently stroking themselves and awaiting their turn underneath and inside the goddess of sin in their midst. Their naked lust burned bright in their eyes as her heavy, tattooed breasts jiggled in rhythm to her guttural grunts of need, shrieks of pleasure, and the slap of sweaty flesh on flesh.

To Qex’Ull, however, the scene was a riot of colors. The twin greens of greed and envy. The delectable searing hot red of carnal desire, hinted with specks of violence, stoked to its upper limits. That was its favorite. Where others of its kind preferred the organized savagery of a genocide or the disorganized rage of a spree killer, Qex’Ull existed solely to feel the thrill of unrestrained carnality. Its main senses were attuned to emotion and what it saw was a most pleasurable tableau of debauchery. As diverting as this was, however, something else was pulling at its attention. Qex’Ull smelled a thin spot in the area separating his dimension from his favorite playground: the world of humans.

Other creatures moved away as Qex’Ull dissolved his memory cocoon and began its regal procession to where its chiefest source of joy awaited. As much as Qex’Ull’s kind could be said to have a form in a dimension where the normal laws of physics dare to tread, it could be said to resemble a vast squid or octopus with tentacles popping in and out of existence as it glided through the viscous liquid of potentials realities and universes that never were. Sense organs developed and disappeared constantly on what would appear to be its main body. Eyes, primitive ears, mouths, and nostrils made sickening appearances and disturbingly quick exits across its terrible black visage.

Disappointment momentarily stole over its mind as it realized from the texture of this dimensional hole that it would be both short lived and admit on his most skillful reality warping. Qex’Ull regained its composure quickly, resolute in its belief that not only was he the greatest artist in its chosen field, but had more talent in three of its innumerable tentacles than most of its kind possessed in their entire forms. Qex’Ull’s limbs coiled in anticipation as it began the process of sending a part of its substance through the maze-like structure of the cracks in reality. This, the malevolent intelligence beyond any human understanding, thought to itself would be its greatest work yet. Other creatures drifted around Qex’Ull in the shadowy non-light of their home dimension and awaiting yet another work of beauty from a talented specialist.

2

The parched browns of dry grass and gleaming glass of skyscrapers rolled past as Kimberly Sommerfield maneuvered her black SUV towards Green Hills Mall. She was incredibly glad she had decided to go with a light colored summer dress with the day turning out as hot as it had. It definitely didn’t hurt that the white of the dress set off her lightly tanned skin. That morning she had taken a look at herself in the sundress paired with conservatively heeled white sandals and been truly surprised how much her still new gym routine had done for her lithe figure. At twenty three years old, standing at an impressive totally average height, light brown hair, and tiny A-cup breasts, she needed all the help she could get in the looks department. Her blue eyes were the only thing that she felt was very striking about her but those tended to get ignored since she generally wore glasses. Still, things could be worse. She could still have that damn lisp she’d had when she was a kid.

Belatedly, she realized that the murmur of conversation from her passenger had stopped. She scrambled for a new topic to get things going again.

“You’re not getting a case of cold feet are you, Tracy?” She risked a glance over at her flawlessly light brown skinned and best friend since college Tracy Smith.

Tracy’s full, pillowy lips curved into an attractive frown. “No... no cold feet. I just wish that I hadn’t, like, found myself in a family way before the wedding. I’m going to look huge, Kim!”, she said as she gestured to her obviously swelling stomach. “My Nana, you know how religious my Nana is, was soooo pissed when she found out that Dean and I were pregnant and not even engaged. I heard a ringing noise in my right ear for a full month after that phone call!”

Tracy giggled at her own story and Kimberly joined in in spite of herself. Kimberly was actually quite jealous about Tracy’s upcoming nuptials. Not over Dean Hammond, great guy though he was. The 32 year old plastic surgeon was definitely not her type though he did have a certain handsomeness about him. What she was jealous about was that someone, anyone, had swooped in and swept her friend completely off her feet while Kim couldn’t seem to form relationships lasting more than a handful of months. Kimberly’s accounting career and somewhat room filling personality tended to discourage a huge number of suitors and drive away the ones who stayed.

After a few more minutes of dodging other cars on the highway, the pair pulled into Green Hills Mall. Once Kimberly had helped her much shorter and curvier friend out of the car, the two started off to the main doors then veered directly toward the maternity section. Kimberly couldn’t help but notice how perfectly round her friend’s perfectly rounded, impossibly pert ass was and how good she looked in the baggy blouse and pants combo she was wearing. Normally she’d be wearing some sensible flats, but was apparently seeking comfort for her poor feet with some nondescript sneakers. Some girls, thought Kimberly, just had all the luck. Even her boobs looked incredible! They had swollen from full B cups to C’s since her pregnancy had really gotten underway. This woman was the same age as Kimberly and yet everything always fell her way!

“I really appreciate you coming with me, Kim. I just would never know what would look good on me with me being as big as a house”, said Tracy. Her bubbly and genuine personality made her a hard person to resent in any way.

As they went through rack after rack of stretchy fabrics and flattering garments, they chatted about old times. How they met at a party at the Alpha Tau Omega house in undergrad and immediately bonded over their similar backgrounds. Each of them came from poorer backgrounds, but had managed to be valedictorians of their respective graduating high school classes. Kimberly had been the captain of the dance team while Tracy had been the leader of the cheer leading squad. Surprised and pleased by this almost instant connective, the two had then remained friends as Tracy transitioned to nursing school and Kimberly to get her Master’s in Accounting. Tracy had plans to return to nursing after a few years off to raise her child. Kimberly had to admit that Tracy was one of the hardest working women she knew.

The two women were, for better or worse, a package deal. As she had explained to Dean when they had met if you bought one you ended up getting both.

3

Qex’Ull’s essence finally negotiated the last twist in the dimensional crack emerging unseen and unnoticed above the heads of the two shopping women. With no other targets within easy reach, it quickly set about warping and twisting their past and present.

Memories rearranged and remembrances shifted in perfect sync within the minds of Kimberly and Tracy. Gone was the proud moment of graduating high school as valedictorian. The two had been decidedly in the middle of the pack academically and nothing changed when they’d gotten to college. Their dates on the night they had met had dumped them fairly soon afterward when it became clear that beneath their attractive exteriors was somewhat lacking in substance. Still, Tracy had somehow managed to make it through the nursing program and thanked her lucky stars when Dr. Dean “I’ll Take Care of You” Hammond had entered her life. Kimberly’s altered past no longer included a master’s degree education. She had instead only been able to complete a bachelor’s program before moving on to an average career, if it could be called that, as a teller in a small bank.

Unbeknownst to the two women, their clothing was also shifting to more closely reflect their new social positions and mores. Tracy’s loose clothing became much more form fitting. Her loose pants replaced with comfy yet incredibly tight black yoga pants that perfectly showed off what she had to offer in the ass department. The classy blouse she had put on this morning slowly adopted the form of a low cut gray t-shirt that let the world peek in on her now impressive cleavage pushed together temptingly by a pushup bra. The comfortable sneakers quickly grew in height to a 4″ heeled version. She always wanted to show her ass off and a pregnancy would never stand in the way of that. Bangles verging on gaudy appeared on her wrists and small hoop earrings glinted brightly from beneath her curly brown hair.

Kimberly’s clothing likewise experienced a shift in appearance. Her sundress receded up her legs from around knee length to mid-thigh as well as developing a halter top to show off her shoulders. The sensible sandal heels she had started the day out with became cheap, chunky 6″ wedges that did so many pleasing things to her calves and made the most of her small bubble butt.

Kimberly had been giving Tracy option after option, but had been shot down every time.

“Kim, I need something to really show myself off to Dean. He loves my swollen boobs and my ass is fantastic as ever. I need something... y’know. More form fitting than this stuff”, said Tracy peevishly.

Kim considered her friend’s needs a little more closely, looking around the close by clothing sections in vague hope. Spotting a section that seemed to hold clothes meant for a night out to the nicest clubs or hottest bars, she pointed it out to Tracy.

“Well, if he doesn’t mind your baby bump, girl, maybe we can get you some stuff from over there. It may be pricy, but you’ve got Dean’s credit card, right?”

Tracy’s pouty lips spread into a beautiful smile as she dug around her purse and pulled out a charge card. “Of course, Kim! I never leave home without it anymore!”, she laughed.

Kimberly grinned and reminded herself to convince Tracy to get some clothes for her, too. She needed a few new things for some of the dates she had lined up for herself this week. Something that really showed off her assets. A dress she’d spotted out of the corner of her eye looked like it would be just the thing. Slim through the waist to show off her figure and all that it could promise. Kim had a found a truly wonderful friend in Tracy all those years ago. She generally let Kim have her way when it came to other people’s money.

4

Qex’Ull’s unused limbs coiled with anticipation in its home dimension. It could feel the crack closing slowly, but was completely unconcerned. There was plenty of time for it to complete its work and enjoy the immediate results. Still, it didn’t hurt to hurry things along a little bit. Never could be too careful when it came to great art.

Kimberly and Tracy’s clothing again underwent a big shift that left an increasing amount of skin showing. Tracy was suddenly sporting a low-cut midriff length belly shirt that exposed both the grand valley of her brown cleavage and cute swelling of her stomach as well as letting the world see the navel piercing she habitually sported. A brief pair of shorts that didn’t even try to resist the gravitational pull of her monstrous ass’ butt crack left the majority of her round globes to the wind. The length of the shorts barely reached past the bottom of her pelvis and just covered the neon purple g-string that she always pulled up high on her hips in the classic whale tail. The g-string perfectly framed the tribal tramp stamp that was the twin to one on Kimberly’s lower back. Her platform sneaker heels lifted her almost 8″ inches into the air and exaggerated her swinging gait into a hypnotic dance jiggling flesh and carnal promises. Unseen under her g-string lay a plain clit ring, a fake precious stone in the ball. Large hoop earrings dangled from her ears and perfectly complemented the nose ring in her left nostril. When she laughed, the gleam of a barbell piercing through her tongue was unmistakable. Both of them now sported perfectly manicured french tips on their fingers and their toe nails were likewise in perfect shape.

As reality warped around the two women, Kimberly remembered she’d chosen to wear a simple tank top and nice tight skirt that was suitably short. The bottom of her lime green g-string just peeked out with every step. The cheap plastic platform heels she always favored clicked and clacked along to the tempo of her mincing steps. Half her right arm was taken up by a sleeve she’d had done by one of the best local tattoo parlors. Leaves, vines and all manner of birds wound their way from right elbow to shoulder. A stylish faux diamond Monroe piercing graced the left side of her upper lip. Two barbells pierced her tongue and a navel piercing rested in her belly button. Kim secretly loved the way her tongue piercings exaggerated her lisping speech she’d had since childhood. Twin nipple rings made her nipples permanently stiff and sensitive as they rubbed the fabric of whatever trashy outfit she had poured herself into. Bras were things that simply happened to other people. In addition to a clit piercing, Kimberly had gone a little overboard one year and gotten not just one but three labia piercings on each lip for a total of twelve. She was thinking about gauging them out into some truly massive ones, but hadn’t made up her mind about it yet.

Memories again rearranged themselves, newly altered events pushed themselves into the time-line forcing new changes in the two women. Recollections of their high school careers became hazy and unfocused before snapping back into clarity. Gone were the memories of cheerleading competitions and dance routines on the basketball court. Their academic performance in high school dropped yet again, somewhere near the bottom of their respective classes. This was only to be expected of two girls when were more active search to get laid by the hottest guys in school than grades or extra curricular activities.

Neither of them had had the grades to make it into college, but had still managed to get into a certain frat party for the free booze by giving it up to their dates. The first time they’d met, they’d traded stories of the nicknames they had earned in high school. Tracy had become known as “Racy” Tracy Smith for both the way she dressed and the reputation as the go to girl for casual sex around town. Kimberly’s nickname, “Limber” Kimber Sommerfield had developed as rumors about her penchant for flexible sex positions spread. That very night upstairs at the frat party, the two girls had convinced their dates into a four-way that left them both sore, happy, and life long friends. Later that week they’d gotten their high school nicknames tattooed on the right side of their rib cages in matching fonts. Their families weren’t surprised in the least at the steady appearance of tattoos and piercings afterward, although Tracy’s Nana now derided both of them the spawn of the devil when they visited.

Their friendship hadn’t ended there. Disturbed by the lack of good jobs for girls with tragically sparse resumes, the two girls had taken up first camwhoring and then stripping to make ends meet as well as afford the skanky, lycra dominated fashions they both preferred. Both had been their first lesbian experience on or off camera, but Tracy had really surprised Kim with the enthusiasm she had for pushing large insertions into her increasingly cavernous butt hole. In fact, hot preggo Tracy currently, beneath her ass hugging shorts and titillatingly brief g-string, had a medium size butt plug buried in her ass hole right now! Kimberly had been more than happy to shove it in for her when she’d asked this morning at Dean’s place.

Tracy, and by extension Kimberly, had really lucked out when a regular on their camwhore site and later at their strip club had expressed romantic interest in her. At first, Tracy was weirded out by his attention, but Kimberly fixed that attitude right quick once she got wind that he was a hot shot local plastic surgeon. Dean “Moneybags” Hammond had a thing for nurses which really worked out as both Tracy and Kimberly loved peeling her out of form hugging nurse costumes for him. Kimberly herself preferred the sexy office worker or librarian look with glasses to match. Finding a position for Kim in Dean’s house had been a bit of a struggle at first, but he caved once he’d tasted everything Tracy had to offer. Compared to what she gave him, taking care of Kim was small potatoes. The two of these girls, Kim thought to her self, were definitely a package deal. Can’t have one without the other, she always said.

It was sad that Tracy wouldn’t be going to be joining Kim in her casual whoring anymore, but the two of them would still get to have their fun lesbian times together. Kim was now a solo girl, doing her tarting alone, in constant search for the next cock destined to fill one or all of her holes. She’d lately discovered the joys of having a cock shoved as far into each of her three holes as possible. A bead of lubricant escaped the tangle of rings outside her cut, easily won through her already soaked g-string and traveled down her left leg as she lost herself in her own imagination. She idly fantasized about being double penetrated, hard dicks impaling her ass and pussy, and having eight or nine inches of glorious hard cock forced down her throat while she tickled the stud’s balls with her double tongue piercings.

“Kim! Earth to Kim!”, Tracy said as she waved her hand in front of her face. Kim flinched out of her fantasies and looked at Tracy.

Tracy frowned at her, placing her hands on her wide hips. “I was just saying how this mall has nothing here! Let’s go to that porn store outside of town. They always have cute stuff and I need to look good for hubby-to-be!”

Kim smiled, the Monroe piercing on her cheek catching the light. “Okay, Twacy. We’ll head thewe. I needed some new wingerie anyway!”

The pair quickly exited the mall and got back in the SUV Dean had bought Kim at Tracy’s insistence.

5

Qex’Ull was almost finished with its work. Ecstasy was mounting as the gap in similarity between what it envisioned and what it saw narrowed. A few more weaves would see the new reality mesh complete and, an even bigger achievement stable. The stability of Qex’Ull’s weaves were famous. What he wove stayed woven, making the changed he made to realities permanent. It knew that it had surpassed itself with this project, most likely eclipsing his other achievements completely.

Again, recollections and memories faded and shifted with reality following close behind. Both girls clearly remembered dropping out of school and running away from broken homes. Each had found their way to prostitution pretty easily and first met at a gang bang at a frat house years ago. Together, the two girls had handled more than fourteen guys, taking load after load for hours. It had been a bonding experience for both of them as well as the first either girl had been stuffed air tight, with a cock in each of their three holes. For Kim, at least, it had been a religious experience. Having all her holes filled so full she could barely move or breathe. Right then and there, Kim knew she had tasted heaven; it tasted cock. Both of them woke up the next day sore and feeling completely degraded but irrepressibly horny. The night had ended after the boys had taken turns pissing on them while Kim and Tracy, on all fours on the floor with two double ended dildos bridging the gaps between their asses and pussies, worked their clits to an unimaginable number of orgasms.

Their appearances shifted to catch up with their new pasts. Each was practically covered in lewd tattoos depicting women in various states of undress and sexual congress. The trashiest tattoos that they both sported were placed on their lower backs. Kimberly’s depicted a woman in dizzyingly high platform heels with her ankles crossed and bent at the waist showing off obviously well used meatholes with her head craned to the right. Her mouth was open and her tongue was jutting from her mouth. A quote to the right of the woman read “Fill ’em up, boys!”.

Tracy’s tramp stamp placed tantalizingly above her jaw dropping ass, had a light skinned black woman with platform heels laying on her back with her legs in the air. Her legs were, like Kim’s tattoo, crossed at the ankles and the woman was displaying a pussy and asshole that had been completely ravaged. The woman in the tattoo had a wanton expression of lust on her face. In blocky letters to the right was tattooed “All Holes Open For Business”.with a subscript in cursive that read “deposits only”.

Their clothing broadly remained unchanged. Tracy’s midriff displaying t-shirt quickly became a tube top that showed off permanently perky pierced nipples. Her breasts grew from their natural B cups to full, obviously fake, DD’s.

Kimberly’s labial, nipple, and clit rings grew in size and mass. Her small A cups were dominated by the heavy metal rings and there was a veritable metallic clinking noise when she sashayed around in her favorite, no only, style of heel: the platform. She remembered explaining to Tracy how comforting that heavy downward pull was and how wonderful they felt swinging in every direction whenever she got fucked. She didn’t have a fiance to give her huge new tits, so she had to come up with something to keep the guys interested.

Out from the mass of metal that was Kimberly’s cunt emerged a steady stream of lubricant as she suddenly remembered the surprise she had set up at the porn shop. It was almost time for Tracy’s bachelorette party! She’d staged the trip to the mall so that Tracy herself would bring up the porn shop. She was going to be sooooo surprised what Kimberly had set up for her!

“So, wike, you tawked to Dean about how you were going to keep fucking othew people wight, Twace?”, lisped Kim.

“I took care of that months ago, Kim. Don’t you remember? It was just after I made my Mr. Hammond give me these new titties! I said to him, I’m going getting banged by whoever I want whether you like it or not! We fought about it for HOURS, girl! Went round and round about it. Finally I told him I’d only go out to get cock when I was preggers. I knew I had him right there so I just turned around, pulled that HUGE plug he got me as an engagement gift out of my ass and told him that if he couldn’t handle me getting all the cock I need, that he could just say goodbye to his little Tracy’s tasty meatholes! You remember what he did next right, Kimmy?”

Kim shook her head. Her memories seemed a little fuzzy right now. Something didn’t... seem right. It’s like she was seeing double or too many memories were trying to crowd their way into her head. She could remember her blissful life as a prostitute, but she could also remember working at an office and wearing clothes that made her look like some sort of boring office worker. Or was it a sexy office lady, slowly stripping to the pulsing beat of classic rock on the stage and egged on by the catcalls of so many, many men?

Tracy plunged ahead with her story, ignorant of her friend’s discomfort. “He just started butt fucking me right there and shut up about it!” Tracy let out a long giggle as her hand slipped down to circle her jeweled clit. “God, he came so much in me that day. I could have sworn I’d told you about it. The three way we had with him the next night definitely didn’t hurt things either.”

Vague memories of Dean walking into his house only to find Tracy on all fours on the couch, ass waving in the air, as Kim was trying to swallow as much of the squirting liquid torrent coming out of Tracy’s pussy. It had been a long session, a part of her thought. She had brought Tracy to the edge of orgasm half a dozen times before licking her to an explosive finale while pulling the largest set of anal beads Tracy the Anal Toy Connoisseur had been able to find on the internet.

Something just didn’t fit, though. Superimposed on that memory was the two of them, looking vastly different, simply drinking wine and watching a movie. Dean had... just sat down to watch it with them when he got home.

A migraine was making itself at home in Kimberly’s skull as the alternate memories and realities fought for dominance. Yet Tracy, sweet, innocent Tracy, dismissed those other events out of hand. The ones she currently was reliving were so much more fun to her!

6

Qex’Ull was in trouble. It had pushed too hard, too fast and the fabric of reality had begun to tear. It didn’t help things that one of the female humans had begun to question the new reality he had crafted. Belief could be a powerful thing. Terror, an unaccustomed impulse, flickered across Qex’Ull’s mind as it surveyed the damage rippling out along its weaves and towards itself. A backlash of this size could completely dis-corporate it entirely! Frantically, it began mending whatever damage it could find as it knew it would never be able to pull back this part of its essence out of this dimension before being destroyed.

Weave after beautiful weave frayed and refused to stay together. It was losing its edge and despair had set in until it saw certain points along the weaves that the two women shared. They seemed to be resonating, strengthening one another. If it could just work on those, maybe it could save both this incomparable work of art and its own existence.

Tracy looked at her friend with mounting anxiety. Kimberly had pulled the car over on the side of the road and was cradling her head in her hands. “What’s wrong, Kimmy? Are you ok?”, she said.

Kimberly raised to head to look at Tracy, her eyes unfocused and filled with pain as pasts, personalities, and proclivities fought for real estate inside her brain. “Twacy, how did you and Dean meet? I-I can’t wemember...”

Tracy recoiled from her friend. The look in her eyes was downright disturbing. In an effort to please, she began retelling the story that her friend should know by heart. “You and me, we were whoring ourselves out on that website you started up, ’member? You were always so good with that sort of thing. You always handled the money and I called you my accountant. Anyhow, Dean was my best client. He must’ve dropped, omigawd, $10,000 on my holes! Then I got knocked up and you narrowed who the father must be to Dean and some other dude.”

Things were beginning to slide into place in Kim’s head. The other pasts, especially the disturbingly lonely one where she worked in some kind of office, began to fade from her mind.

Encouraged by the improved look on Kim’s face, Tracy continued. “So we convinced him it was his and told him he had to take responsibility for it. Ringin’ a bell, sugar? He was half in love with me anyway and you said that he had to marry me now or we’d tell everybody about him being a whore’s baby daddy!”

Kim was nodding along now, a relieved smile gracing her lips. Hesitantly, she began to finish the story. “Then you... stawted bitching about wanting new titties so we made him give you some fake ones!” Kimberly’s cunt started juicing just from being reminded of they’d conned Dean so smoothly... and from the way she’d let him fuck her throat as a thank you. Even she had to admit Dean had a decent cock. Shame he didn’t have more of them... or a brother.

Tracy clapped her hands and giggled, her cheap plastic bangles clacking wildly on her wrists. “Now you got it, Kimmy! You feeling better now?”

Surprisingly, Kim did. She knew exactly where she was and what she was doing. With an sly grin, she also knew exactly what was waiting for them in the back room of the porn shop they frequented. Getting her car back on the road, she made record time to the exit and sought out a parking spot as quickly as she could. Tracy was going to freak when she saw the surprise Kim had in store for her!