The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PGAD

10.

The room was a generously-sized suite with a separate bedroom, balcony and even a wet bar. Ted handed her a soda before fixing himself a whiskey cocktail. She settled on the coach, slipping her shoes off with a sigh as he stirred and poured, bringing her legs up folded to the side. It was really nice to get out of those heels and off her feet.

He settled on the couch next to her, turning the television on, putting his own feet, still clad in expensive Italian loafers, up on the table.

“That is more comfortable, isn’t it?” he asked, sighing himself, taking a drink.

Sara eyed his cocktail. “Let me have a taste of that.”

He didn’t immediately hand it over. “You’re supposed to be sobering up, young lady,” he admonished. “I give you a sip of this and you’re going to have to wait another 20 minutes.”

“What’s another twenty minutes?” she answered with a shrug, her arm still outstretched.

He chuckled as he handed the glass over.

* * *

“Ooh, I should not be doing this,” Sara murmured. She sighed softly, her head turned up to the ceiling as Ted kissed and sucked on her neck.

She was positively smashed. They both were. The little sampling of Ted’s drink ended up with her keeping it and him making a new one for himself. She wasn’t sure how many more had followed, but the whiskey mixed with the wine from earlier had made quite the potent combination. She couldn’t particularly recall who had started making out with whom either.

The low flame of arousal that had been steadily burning all was properly roaring now. This handsome, confident, slightly sleazy man wanted her, wanted her badly. His knowledgeable, experienced hands were all over her, running up and down her exposed, toned back, running through her long, blonde hair. Sara thought again of how he ordinarily wouldn’t have thought twice about trying to pick her up as her regular self. But now, she was unattainably hot. She thought of the guys down at the bar, watching her every move…

But then Sara pulled away, standing up abruptly, wobbling, even without her heels on. “I can’t... I really can’t…”

Somehow she found a bit of sanity inside of her drunken head. She was on the verge of doing it again. Letting the arousal completely control her, overrule all of her good judgment. Hooking up with a complete stranger, debasing herself like some common bar skank. She was a corporate executive, for Christ’s sake. She reached out blearily for her shoes.

“Oh, yes, yes you can…” Ted’s strong arms encircled her trim waist from behind, hugging. He began kissing her neck again, his passion and desire making her nearly forget what she was doing. “Sure you can…”

“Sorry, Ted… I… gotta go...” She muttered even as she made no further effort to leave, shivering slightly as his tongue ran across her delicate neck, just below her ear. When the hands around her waist traveled upwards, groping her tits, her huge, mammoth, heavy tits, first through her skimpy dress, and then slipping inside the plunging neckline, his palms brushing up against her hard nipples, she moaned slightly as she reached behind herself, grabbing him by the back of his head, her back arched, chest thrust outwards, helping him to feel her up, luxuriating in the sensation.

She could feel his erection through his slacks, pressed up against her shapely rear, and she ground her ass back against it, her arousal now far beyond control. Her body felt like it was on fire, her loins burning with desire, her sex dripping down her thighs.

Only one of his hands pulled out from the front of her dress; he wasn’t willing to take both away and stop touching, feeling, kissing, sucking her magnificent body for a moment. She felt her nipples tighten painfully in anticipation as she heard his belt clinking as he undid it, unbuttoning his slacks.

“I’m not… not supposed to,” she groaned, as his bare member pressed up against her barely covered rear, rubbing between her firm, round cheeks. Ted gave some muffled, unintelligible answer, his face still buried in the nape of her neck as he reached down to the brief hem of her dress, pulling it up over her svelte hips, leaving only her thin black thong panties between them.

“I can’t… I’m not...” Sara babbled incoherently, even as she compulsively rubbed herself through her soaked panties like a mindless bitch in heat.

“It’s…

“It’s bad…”

When Ted pushed her drenched panties to the side, exposing her slit, and sank himself deep inside without preamble, his own need too great to delay any further, she let out a loud shuddering gasp, shaking. When he pulled himself out and then promptly slammed himself back in, she groaned loudly in appreciation.

Sara drunkenly bent over, grabbing the edges of the coffee table as Ted pumped her from behind, his hands on her waist now, pulling her into him, using her hard. He was well-endowed, both thick and long, and his hard shaft filling her up with each thrust was indescribable ecstasy. She felt her thoughts going completely blank, dedicated only to mindless rutting, mating, fucking.

“Uhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhhh!” Sara’s jaw went slack as she made animal noises of pleasure, shoving her tight ass back roughly to meet each of his thrusts, her abs burning as she gripped his member with her clenched pussy.

“Jesus, fuck!” Ted choked out, and began abruptly ejaculating far too soon. It was enough though. As soon as she felt the blazing warmth of his hot semen splashed inside of her, Sara’s clit pulsed and exploded, and she keened loudly, unreservedly, letting her orgasm take over.

Ted’s grip on her waist was nearly painful as he instinctively buried himself up to his balls, holding her tightly against him, even she quivered and shook herself, her ass convulsively pressing back in twitches, milking every last drop of cum from his cock.

They stayed like this, both panting and gasping, locked together like mating dogs for several moments, before Ted pulled out, making both of them groan, before he collapsed back onto the sofa.

“I’m… I’m sorry,” he muttered. “I don’t usually… I usually last longer…

“It’s just you’re so unbelievably, fucking hot…”

“Don’t worry about it,” Sara purred, but he didn’t seem overly concerned. Drunk and spent, he looked barely conscious. She straightened up, shimmying her dress back down. “Be right back…”

She gave a backward glance before half-stumbling to the bathroom. Sara took a glass from beside the sink, filling it up straight from the tap and drinking it down, giving a small gasp as she finished, then paused in front of the mirror, taking herself in. Her hair was tousled, her makeup smeared, beads of perspiration on her forehead, running down her cheeks. She looked exactly like what she was: a drunken, dirty slut who’d just finished getting fucked.

The thought should’ve made her embarrassed, ashamed, but she could not find it within herself to summon up those feelings. Her blue eyes were alight with lust, and the arousal still blazed within, unsated. That orgasm had been good, but nowhere near enough. She was still horny, so horny, it was going to take much more than that to satisfy her need…

She dabbed at the sweat, fanning herself, before re-touching up her makeup, primping her tousled, platinum blonde hair. Though her own reflection swam before her, Sara felt sure that when he laid eyes on her, he’d be in the mood for a second round. But she must’ve spent longer in the bathroom than she realized; by the time she tottered back out into the living room, Ted was properly snoring on the couch.

She stood there swaying for a few moments, debating on whether or not to wake him. But then a much better idea occurred to her, and instead, she slipped on her heels and drunkenly sauntered out the door.

* * *

The elevator doors slid open and Sara stalked out into the lobby. She was drunker than ever and the floor seemed to move slightly beneath her with every step, but she managed to walk with more of a sexy sway than an unsteady stumble as she made her way back to the lounge.

She wouldn’t have been extremely disappointed if he wasn’t there and undoubtedly would’ve found someone else but nonetheless she was glad to see the handsome guy still sitting at the bar with his friend. They both turned towards her as she approached, admiring the view.

“Well, look who’s back,” the guy remarked, and the expression on his face made clear that he’d been hoping to see her too.

Sara slid up beside them, leaning against the empty bar seat that had been offered to her earlier. She looked down at the bar in front of the pair to see quite a few empty shot glasses, and the latest round that hadn’t yet been taken. She helped herself, picking one up.

“Cheers!” Sara chirped, taking it down without waiting for either of them to lift their beers. She squeezed her eyes as the alcohol went burning down her throat, wiping at the corners of her eyes delicately. Then, she wrapped her arms around the handsome guy’s neck, planting a full, slow sensuous kiss on his mouth.

She gazed into his nice eyes, clear and blue like her own. “Let’s go up to your room,” she husked. The surprised smile that broke out on his face made clear that he knew he’d hit the jackpot. He looked past her at his buddy, who was simply gaping in amazement at this unexpected turn of events. “Gotta go,” the handsome guy said unapologetically with a shrug.

Sara took his hand, and now she was the one leading the way, retracing her steps back to the elevator. As soon as they stepped inside and the doors slid shut, she was all over him, making out with him furiously, her body pressed up to his as he leaned up against the wood paneled walls. She reached down, feeling him through his trousers, feeling him growing hard beneath her touch. He wasn’t as large as Ted, but he was still more than enough for Sara, provided he lasted long enough.

When the elevator chimed and the doors slid open, they spilled out together, still entangled, furiously kissing and groping each other all the while. They made their way to his room, which luckily wasn’t very far, but they were left standing outside for a maddening amount of time as he tried to find his room key without either of them being willing to stop long enough for him to focus properly. At last, he withdrew it from his pocket, only for him to drop it on the floor. Sara huffed impatiently, only to let out a sensuous moan the next second, as they continued necking, her pressed up against the locked door, his hands exploring her expansive chest.

She pushed him back, heaving hard, then crouched down to pick up the key card. But once she was down there, she was close, too tantalizing close to his crotch, and rather than stand back up, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection.

“Holy shit,” the guy exclaimed, looking around as she began sucking him off right there in the hotel hallway. Without pausing, she handed the key card up to him, which he took, but did nothing with, grabbing her by her golden hair with both hands, pumping his hips as he slid his dick between her plump, wet lips. Sara moaned with perverse pleasure at being used, the way he was forcing her head up and down while he fucked her mouth.

Luckily for both of them, he eventually found his wits before they were caught, and he fumbled with the key, finally managing to get the door unlocked. They tumbled in as it swung open, the guy nearly falling over as he shuffled with his pants down around his ankles. He had just managed to kick them off when Sara pushed him, making him backpedal until he bumped into the bed and fell backwards. She immediately climbed up after him, heels and all, pulling her dress up as she straddled him.

She pulled her panties, hot and wet and sticky, to the side, just as Ted had done earlier, and lowered herself on the handsome guy’s upward thrusting erection. She let out a growl of satisfaction as she impaled herself, her thighs spread wide apart as she lowered her hips.

“Ooh yes, baby, that’s it…”

The guy’s hands went immediately to her taut waist, just like all the others, gripping her as they began fornicatiing in a frenzy. She was bouncing up and down, her hands resting on his pecs, feeling his muscular physique beneath his dress shirt, moaning like a harlot. Her massive jugs were bouncing in time, nearly spilling out of her skimpy outfit.

It felt good, so good. Good to fuck, good to get fucked. Riding this guy, with his hard cock cramming into her pussy. She was still soaking wet from before, could feel Ted’s hot semen mixed with her own cunt juices leaking all over. The thought of a man’s cum dripping out of her snatch while a different man was fucking her was more depraved and twisted than any fantasy of hers had ever been. It was raunchy, dirty, filthy.

It made Sara hotter than she’d ever been.

She pulled her toned arms through the thin straps of her dress, peeling it down until it bunched around her midsection, revealing her huge, incredible tits in all their glory.

“Holy fuck,” the guy groaned in amazement, immediately reaching up grab handfuls of them, and she put her on hands on top of his, helping him to feel her up, feeling herself up as well, as she rocked her hips back and forth.

This is so fucked up, a voice inside of Sara suddenly spoke up.

It was. It was totally the opposite of what she’d planned to do. She was supposed to go out that evening and show herself off with anonymity, bask in the attention she’d never before experienced, have a little harmless fun and then go home. Now she was fucking this guy, whose name she didn’t even know. She’d screwed another guy not 30 minutes before this one. This was actually the third man she’d slept with in the last twenty-four hours.

Three men! All of them strangers. Two of them back to back. This was beyond debauched. She wasn’t acting like a horny slut… she was acting like a whore...

“Ooh!!” She moaned loudly as a thrill of pleasure coursed through her. It was so perverted, so nasty… so exciting. All she could think of was the guy’s hard cock, working in and out of her snatch, dripping with another man’s cum. And soon he’d shoot his own load, mixing it in, and the whole sticky mess would be dribbling out of her for days…

Sara came hard, her pussy gushing, and knowing that she was coating this guy with both her cream and someone else’s seed made her squirt even harder, and she rode the climax with indecent, corrupted depravity, grinding and thrashing. But even as she was still cumming, Sara still knew it wasn’t enough, knew she needed more.

The guy sat up, still thrusting upwards all the while. He buried himself in her tits, making her inhale sharply as he sucked on her nipples. She leaned back so she could wrap her legs around his waist, bouncing up and down his lap, clutching his head as he ravished her, his tool penetrating her even more deeply in this position.

“Cum,” she urged. “Cum in my pussy…”

What is wrong with you?! That voice inside of herself demanded. Begging a stranger to cum inside of her. Wanting it. Wanting to get creampied by two men in an hour. Getting off on that… It was so wrong.

Sara wanted it so badly.

“Cum for me, baby…”

She could feel his cock growing stiffer, harder, hotter, and she re-doubled her efforts, rolling her hips, thrashing and grinding on his lap like a stripper, and then he was spurting, erupting deep inside of her. It was like flicking on a switch, instantly triggering another orgasm for her.

“Unnnnnnnnhhhhhh!!” She screamed loudly with abandon, bucking up against him, gushing everywhere, feeling like a filthy whore as he nutted inside of her, humping him like an animal.

“Unnnhhhh fuck!” Her clit quivered and pulsed, as she shook, practically convulsing with pleasure, her hips rocking all the while. She wasn’t sure whether she was cumming for an impossibly long time or else for a fourth time even before her last one had subsided.

When she finally had regained control of her body again, Sara rolled off of the guy, laying beside, both of them panting hard. She’d thought it many times lately, but she was sure that this had been the best orgasm she’d ever had.

I wonder what an even better one would feel like…

As if on cue, the hotel door swung open, and someone entered the room. It was the man’s friend from the bar.

“Hey, room for one more..?” he asked, his hands spread wide in a gesture of appeal.

Sara turned back to the guy beside her, and he too was smiling, his eyebrows raised inquisitively.

She looked between the two men, caught by surprise at this sudden development.

Her immediate first reaction was, I can’t. Despite her own promise to herself, she’d gone far further over the line tonight than she’d intended, and had reveled in every second of it. But this would really, really be going too far...

And then that besides, something had changed. The same thoughts of debasing and degrading herself weren’t as exciting or appealing as they had been not much earlier. As before, with that judgment-overruling arousal dissipating, finally sated, Sara felt like she was coming out of a trance, suddenly back to her old self. And she could scarcely believe what she had just done…

She felt sick suddenly, with herself, as well as the alcohol starting to catch up with her, churning in her stomach. But then in an act of willful ignorance and suppression, she lashed out at the two men with an anger and indignation that she didn’t truly feel.

“Real nice, guys. I’m just some slut for you to tag-team and pass around to each other, huh?

“Couple of gentlemen, aren’t you?”

Sara stood up, hiked her dress down and strode out of the room.