The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PGAD

13.

The tires of Sara’s coupe squealed as she whipped around the curving driveway of the hotel entrance. When she swung the door open and stepped out daintily from the low-stanced car, owing to her fit, long legs, it was just the same as last time—every head turned in her direction like iron to a rare-earth magnet. However, this time the valet drivers didn’t fight, but rather stood there, openly gawking. It was only when she smiled bemusedly and held out the key fob, jingling it lightly that one of them snapped out of his trance and bolted over, while the others scowled at his faster reflexes and general good luck.

“Thanks, you,” Sara purred as she took the ticket, and strolled in past the awe-struck doorman. At a swanky hotel like this, any of them could have been fired for openly ogling her as they were, but they simply weren’t able to help themselves.

Who could blame them? As enticing as Sara had looked on her previous visit for the networking event, this time she had no reason at all to maintain even the most minimal adherence to professionalism or decorum. Still, she might have dressed herself differently nonetheless out of self-consciousness or lack of confidence, even despite her phenomenal body and anonymity.

But with her inhibitions all but eliminated by the nanites, she had no reservations at all about the low-cut animal print cami crop top, that barely contained her massive, enticing bust and exposed her flat, taut mid-section, or the skin tight, shiny black leather pants that clung to her every curve, and her long, svelte legs looked slimmer still, accentuated by the black, chunky platform sandals.

Sara’s blonde hair was straight, sleek, and shiny, carefully flat-ironed, framing her clear blue eyes, which looked deeply exotic with the cat’s eye look she’d applied, finished off with purple-toned smokey powder. Her full lips were painted with a bright sheen of wet-look lipstick.

Overall, she looked like a high-priced hooker than only a multi-millionaire could afford. Sara was fully aware of that, and fully embraced it.

Her leather pants creaking tightly with each step, she basked in the glow of attention from everyone as she made her way through the lobby, knowing how agonizingly attractive she was, how any man was simply hers for the taking, single or married, if only he was lucky enough to be chosen. The entirety of the lobby, the front desk staff, the concierge, the bellboys, the patrons, all followed Sara as if she were under a spotlight. Women gazed as well, some with open desire or envy, others with angry resentment before turning to smack their stunned husbands.

Sara reveled in it all, as before. All of her years of hard work and ambition, her high-powered prestigious position, her enviable bank account and large house and expensive cars—none of it made a difference, none of it commanded such complete and total attention of a room as her mere physical appearance. As unattainable as all of her status was, this, walking into a room looking as she did now, was universally unattainable except by infinitesimally small chances of good luck, or the incredible abilities of the nanites inside of her.

When she entered the lounge, she was again, predictably, immediately the center of attention. And she could see it on the face of every man in the room; that each one would give up anything to spend a night, spend an hour with her. Her unaltered mind would have been conflicted, enjoying the attention while peripherally knowing that they wanted her only for her tight, fit body, her flawless, beautiful face, without a thought as to who she was as a person. But absent her normal inhibitions, Sara was able to simply enjoy it in entirety, happy to be objectified.

If she had not seen a face she recognized in the lounge, Sara would have been more than fine and made new plans, but it turned out to be unnecessary. Seated at the far end of the bar just before the restrooms in the same seats she had first seen them was the handsome stranger and his friend.

Sara felt a happy, anticipatory smile spread across her full, pouty lips as she stalked over.

“Hello, boys,” she greeted. Sara reached over and picked up the handsome guy’s glass, taking a drink, without a hint of self-doubt. “I wondered if you’d be here again.”

The guys exchanged a glance, one that conveyed their shared disbelief at their luck.

“Stephanie,” the handsome guy replied, “We’ve been sitting down here at the bar every night, for hours, all week long, hoping you’d be here again.”

He stood up, offering her the tall bar chair, pulling up another as she primly sat. He gestured to the bartender for another drink, leaving his with Sara. Naturally the bartender returned inordinately fast, giving the guy exceptional service owing to his proximity to Sara. But he brought not one drink back, but four.

“Here ya go, buddy,” the bartender said, dropping a glass, its contents sloshing, in front of the guy without giving him so much as a glance. Then he slid the other drinks in front of Sara. “And these are from the gentleman there, over there, and that one over there.” He pointed at each of the enamored men in turn, before sliding over one more shot glass. “And this one’s from me,” he added, giving a wink before walking away to tend to the other guests.

Sara blinked at the collection of drinks before laughing and picking up the shot glass. “Well, let’s start with this one!” She clinked glasses with the handsome guy, his friend, and then raised her glass up in the air, gesturing to everyone at large.

“Cheers!”

She tipped her head back and took it down, relishing the tingling burn as the liquor made its way down her throat. In truth, she already had a decent buzz going; while getting ready earlier in the evening, she’d had a few glasses of wine in the closet as she picked out an outfit and a few more glasses still as she’d applied her makeup and fixed her hair.

In fact, had she been pulled over on the way to the hotel, Sara might not have been able to pass a sobriety test. Although last week she’d given a good deal of thought to the repercussions of that particular scenario, this week it really didn’t seem all that important.

And it was the same for getting drunk at all in the first place; whereas Sara had been previously concerned about it affecting her judgment or losing control, now she was more than willing to get wasted without a care.

It was a new level of liberation. Through her altered appearance and assumed identity, Sara had been free to act as she pleased at the networking event, unhindered by the need to protect her reputation and good name. But she hadn’t been’t entirely free to act on her desires, restrained by her own mind, her conscience and inhibitions. Now… now she was truly unfettered.

It was with serene, carefree happiness that Sara took down the drinks in front of her, and there was an endless supply that followed, as she chatted with the two men. Sara finally learned their names, which she found amusing since a whole week had already passed since she’d first met the pair and screwed one of them.

“I was worried we wouldn’t see you again. We’re flying out tomorrow morning,” said Sam, the handsome guy.

“So flattering, thinking of me all week long” Sara responded, as if she hadn’t been doing the same.

“Who could meet you and not spend the next week thinking about you?!” Sam retorted.

“But it’s not just that,” his friend, named Rick, interjected.

“Oh?” Sara’s eyebrow arched in curiosity as she took a sip of her latest cocktail.

“We just wanted the chance to apologize,” Rick said earnestly. “Me, especially. That was a really jerk move I pulled, treating you like some tramp who would be open to… that… without even knowing you.”

“Oh, Rick,” Sara scoffed and then tossed her drink back. “You don’t have anything to apologize for.”

She leaned in, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, and gave him a long, steamy open-mouthed kiss. Rick’s eyes were wide with shock, a stupid grin on his face when she eventually pulled away.

“I was just being uptight….”

She turned back to Sam, an equally stunned look on his face, and perhaps a hint of jealousy. But Sara dispelled any bad feelings by leaning over and giving him an equally torrid kiss.

“I don’t know what my problem was last week,” Sara husked, leaning back against the bar, elbows resting on the polished wood countertop, her huge rack out-thrust in her skimpy top as she looked between the two attractive men on either side of her.

“I’m totally down for… that.”

* * *

Sam held the hotel door room open and Sara strolled into the vaguely familiar surroundings; she’d been very drunk the last time she was in here, and she was pretty intoxicated now, too. Sam and Rick entered behind her, standing there uncertainly as the door swung shut with a quiet click.

They had been more than eager to head upstairs as they left the lounge together, Sara leading, while holding hands with the both of them on either side of her, a half step behind. If the entire place didn’t turn to watch them leave, it certainly felt so; and if it looked scandalous for the three of them to be leaving in the manner that it did, that didn’t bother Sara at all.

Now that they were up here, her body was positively thrumming with excitement. She usually fought so hard to keep her arousal in check, but not tonight, not with her reservations deliberately confined. Instead she let it wash over her, that burning desire inside growing into an untameable wildfire, her heart rate rising, her skin tingling.

“Come over here,” she invited the pair, who were acting rather the opposite of their presumptuous and confident personas from last week.

Sara could tell the type of guys that they were as if she’d known them all their lives; long time buddies who belonged to the same frat back in college, passing around drunk girls at parties; comparing conquests; trying to one up each other in outrageousness. Then, eventually graduating but never growing up; staying in touch, probably as roommates. Once they got jobs and started making money, they’d go out and spend it, being each other’s wing man in the clubs, booking trips as travel buddies, trying to hook up and get some notches in their belt wherever they went, just like now…

Sam and Rick were experienced guys. Players. But now they were suddenly stricken, demure. Sara knew why, and could not have been more pleased. They were unsure, flat-footed because of her, because of all the things she’d done to herself, the ways she had changed herself.

She was just too smoking hot for them to be anything but nervous, but it was more than that. Her altered personality exuded unwavering confidence, powerful, to the point of being intimidating. She was a sexual goddess, and they were in awe of her.

It was an exulting feeling, thinking again of how her normal self would have been completely ignored by these men. Or how they’d be taking charge even now, if she’d been even a little less attractive or less uninhibited, familiar territory for them. But she wasn’t. Now, she was unattainably hot, even though Sam had already had her before, because she was different, occupying a higher plane than even the week before.

But as much as Sara would have liked to savor that sensation, it was still her uncontrollable lust that ruled above all. Her week-long fantasy was just before her, a few tantalizing moments away from being realized, and she would not prolong it any longer.

As Sam and Rick approached, she leaned in, kissing Sam again, slipping her tongue in before accepting his, sucking on it. Even as she did so, she reached out to Rick , including him by grabbing him by the belt, drawing him closer, then releasing him, her hand going lower to rub him through his pants, feeling his excited erection. He was well-endowed, larger than she recalled both Ted and Sam being.

With heightened interest, still groping him, she switched to start making out with Rick. Sam moved behind her, pulling her blonde mane to the side, before he buried himself in her neck, sucking and kissing and Sara moaned into Rick’s mouth.

When Sam reached around, grabbing handfuls of her large, heavy tits, she broke away from Rick’s kiss, gasping, before turning back and kissing Sam over her shoulder. Now it was Rick that was kissing the other side of her neck, and then moving lower to her collarbone, then lower still to the exposed top slopes of her breasts. He reached up, pulling the thin strips of her cami top down, and she pulled her arms through willingly, helping him to pull the crop top down around her trim waist, freeing her mammoth tits. He promptly took a turgid nipple in his mouth, sucking hard.

“Mmm fuck!” Sara broke away from Sam, eyes closed, chest heaving. Her arousal heightening her senses, the feeling of getting her titties sucked nearly gave her an orgasm all by itself. Sam resumed sucking on her neck from behind, but now he reached down, unbuttoning her leather pants and sliding his hand down inside of her panties, fingering her wet pussy.

Sara luxuriated in being pleasured with more mouths, more hands, than a single partner could provide. She stood there squirming, panting, pinned between Sam and Rick as they kissed and licked her, their hands running all over, groping her soft supple skin, her clit painfully engorged, and it was simultaneously bliss and an agonizing tease.

When she was unable to tolerate it for a moment longer, she reached down, grabbed a handful of Rick’s shirt by the collar and hauled him up, then shoved him backwards, and he stumbled back, sitting on the bed. She bent over trimly at the waist, her leather clad ass pressed up against Sam’s crotch as she began undoing Rick’s belt. Sam wrapped his arms around from behind, unable to stop feeling up her tits as he ground his manhood against her rear, dry humping.

Sara undid the buttons and unzipped Rick’s pants, roughly yanking it open before she reached into his boxers, pulling out his large, erect cock. She felt her tongue involuntarily running over her full plump lips in anticipation. Then she pushed her blonde hair out of her face, tucking it behind an ear and dove in, taking him into her mouth, sucking as she ran her tongue over the length of his shaft.

Rick leaned back on his hands, groaning loudly as Sara’s head bobbed up and down, enjoying the view of this hot, stacked blonde sucking him off, topless, bent over at the waist, her long, slim legs standing straight, slightly wide spread, as his buddy stood behind, feeling her up.

Sara was blowing him enthusiastically, felt her mind shutting down, short-circuiting by the arousal. Her need was intolerable, maddening, and she felt on the verge of exploding. She let Rick’s cock slide out of her mouth, a long strand of drool stretching between it and her gasping mouth.

“Stop fucking around back there,” she groaned in a low, frustrated voice, as she jacked Rick off roughly with her hand. “I need cock... So fucking horny…”

Sam didn’t hesitate to comply. He immediately straightened up, undoing his own pants, which felt like an eternity to Sara, and then finally, at long last he began pulling down Sara’s pants, peeling the tight leather off her round, shapely ass. The material didn’t stretch at all, and she put her legs together tightly, still bent over, her dripping sex fully exposed, allowing Sam to pull the tight pants down the length of her long, trim legs, and though he a little difficulty, he was able to take them off over her tall heels, which she remained wearing.

Sam gripped her by the waist, and Sara groaned as he lined himself up, his cockhead pressing up against her swollen lips and then he pushed inside, sliding in all the way up to his balls.

“Oh goddamit fuck,” Sara nearly sobbed, her pussy finally filled up with a rock-hard cock. She felt that she would have died if had taken a second longer. Sam immediately began ramming himself in and out, fucking her hard, and Sara felt her eyes roll back in ecstasy.

“Yea! Yea! Fuck my pussy! Yea—”

She was interrupted by Rick grabbing her by blonde head, shoving her back down into his lap and she began sucking him off again, her hand still sliding up and down his saliva coated shaft, gagging slightly as he hit the back of her throat.

Sara was in heaven getting used from both ends. She gyrated her ass, grinding up against Sam as he was pumping in and out of her, while Rick used her mouth, roughly fucking her face. She grunted loudly with each of Sam’s thrusts, muffled by the large cock in her mouth.

“Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!”

“This is fucking unbelievable…” Rick’s voice was dazed with awe. Sam was simply groaning loudly as he pounded away at Sara’s rear.

“Mmmm! Mmmmmmmm!” Sara made wordless noises of brainless pleasure as her mind went blank, lost in wanton lust as she sucked and fucked.

“Awww goddamnit, I’m gonna…” Sam choked out and it was like a repeat of her hookup with Ted. She was just too hot, and Sam couldn’t last. She felt his cock going rigid, and then a hot blazing warmth was spreading inside as he ejaculated in her pussy, slamming her with each spurting thrust so hard that Sara was getting rocked forward, driving Rick’s cock deeper down her throat.

Sara was simultaneously turned on even more by taking Sam’s load and frustrated, knowing he was now useless to give her an orgasm of her own. She stopped sucking off Rick again, and half-turned, pushing the gasping and heaving Sam back, his wilting member sliding out of her. Then, with rivulets of Sam’s seed dripping out of her snatch, she climbed onto Rick’s lap, straddling him, and then lowered herself down. Rick’s manhood was indeed significantly larger than Sam’s but between her slobber coating his dick, and the lubrication and semen coating her pussy walls, he still slid in easily. And if he minded fucking her even as she was full of Sam’s jizz, he didn’t at all show it.

Sara bounced up and down, grinding sinuously on Rick’s lap. His thicker, longer cock was hitting her spot in an excruciatingly delicious way, making her moan loudly like a whore.

“Unnnnh! Unnnnnnnh, uhhhhhhhhh!”

Their intermingled sex organs were a hot, wet, sticky mess of body fluids, and Sara relished the filthy, raunchy dirtiness of it. This was what she’d wanted, what she’d fantasized about all week; having a man cum inside of her while his friend watched it happen and then fucked her too, because she was just too hot for him to care or mind, concerned only with adding a hot, dripping load of his own.

“Ohhh.. ohh, oh, oh, oh…” The orgasm that she’d needed so badly was building up, but Sara deliberately held it back, delaying the gratification, as the pressure built and built. Rick buried his face in her tits, sucking, licking, biting, as she humped him, bucking up and down on his lap.

“Yea, fuck yea…” Sara tossed her head back, jaw clenched, the cords on her neck standing out, straining as she simultaneously worked herself toward the peak and tried not to climax at the same time. But then Rick grabbed her by her taut, skinny waist, half raising himself off the bed, driving upwards and the orgasm spilled over, exploding with all the pent-up release.

“UNNNNNHHHHH!!!”

Sara came loudly, unreservedly thrashing around on Rick’s lap, impaled by his cock, her huge jugs bouncing, her cunt squirting and gushing all over, drenching his crotch. The pleasure of cumming was just so good, too good, and without any nagging voice in the back of her mind, some little reminder of what she should or shouldn’t be doing, she was able to indulge in the prurient depravity with an unadulterated completeness that made her climax more powerful than any that had come before.

“Oh…” Sara gasped, heaving, twitching as she started to come back down. “Oh… oh, gawd... “

But even as her orgasm began to subside, she felt it, there, still there, that burning arousal still unabated. Her need was not yet met. She began moving up and on Rick’s lap, making him groan.

“Slow down, baby… I’m trying so fucking hard to hold back…”

“So horny,” Sara whined, her voice high. “Need to cum more... Make me cum again… Please…”

“I’ll help.”

From behind, Sam breathed in ear, sucking on her ear lobe. He reached around, grabbing handfuls of her tits again, his sticky, semi-erect penis nestled between the perfectly round globes of her ass cheeks.

Sara felt her clit jump, her pussy dripping more around Rick’s big cock buried inside of her. This was the next part of her fantasy nearing, as soon as Sam was ready again. She wiggled her ass around, feeling Sam’s member sliding up and down her crack, growing longer and harder…

Sara, even without her inhibitions, worried a little. Would it hurt? She’d never done this, never done anything like it. Before, like last week, she thought it was going too far. It was too dirty. Too slutty. But without her inhibitions, all she knew was that she wanted to try it…

She knew she’d soon have her chance—her ministrations were working, and she could feel Sam’s cock in her ass getting fully erect once more.

“Yeah,” rasped Sam, sliding his tool up and down. “I’m ready again.”

Any trepidation Sara felt was easily superseded by her desires. Sam’s erection nestled in the cleavage of her toned butt cheeks, rubbing against her asshole was driving her insane and she felt her rear wiggling in anticipation.

Looking back over her shoulder, through the strands of golden yellow hair falling across her face, she whispered, “Put it in.”

Sam didn’t waste any time. He grabbed himself, guiding his tool, his dripping, swollen cockhead first bumping against Sara’s asshole, then spreading it as he pushed forward, entering.

“Ohhhhhhh…” Sara let out a shuddering sigh, eyes fluttering as she felt him sliding deep inside of her ass, then pulled out slowly, nearly withdrawing before thrusting forward again. Despite the tightness of her virgin ass, his lubricated cock slid easily, with only enough friction to send wonderful waves of pleasure radiating through her body.

“Holy fuck,” Sara breathed. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, her week-long daydreams come to life. She was getting fucked in the ass, and enjoying it, like a dirty, nasty whore. And not just getting fucked in the ass, but getting fucked in the ass while another big dick was filling her pussy. Getting fucked by two men at the same time. Rick, beneath her, had paused to let his friend get positioned, and now he started thrusting upwards again.

“Ooh!” Feeling both of their long, hard tools pumping both of her holes drove Sara crazy. It was as though someone had dumped a tank of gasoline over her already blazing lust. She rolled her hips in time, writhing and grinding, as the men started ramping up, pumping her full of cockmeat, faster and faster until they were slamming her hard.

“Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhh!” Sara keened loudly, back arched, her fit, toned body breaking out in a sheen of sweat as she fucked them back, furiously humping, meeting each of their thrusts. Rick reached up, Sam reached around, and there were hands all over her, including her own, groping her, feeling up her tits and flat stomach and tiny waist. Someone pulling her hair, and when a finger found its way into her open, panting mouth, Sara closed her thick pouty lips around it, sucking and moaning decadently.

When Sara came for the second time, she came hard, thrashing, squirting, screaming. Bright lights flashed in front of eyes, and as she crescendoed, the sensation became too much to bear, but Sam and Rick were heedless, using her hard, and the rubbing, sliding, thrusting cocks forced another throbbing orgasm before she could even recover from the prior one.

“Unnnnh! Unnnngh! Unnnnhhhhhh!

With both her body and brain on sensory overload, Sara went completely limp, limbs hanging, her head lolling, as she was pinned between the pair, both of them still manically humping away. Her mouth was open, drooling, animal grunts of pleasure escaping from her slack jaw.

She could feel both of their erections growing stiffer, hotter, knew they were on the verge, and her pussy and ass spasmed in anticipation, knowing she was going to receive a huge load in each of her wet holes.

“Yes.. yes.. Give it to me… Put all of that hot, sticky cum inside of me…” Sara groaned as she lay there passively pinned between them, getting hammered.

For a few moments, there were only the straining, panting grunts, the wet, lewd sounds of their sex organs working in and out, pure animal noises of fornication, and then Sam groaned, “I’m there.. I’m gonna…”

And Rick nearly simultaneously choked out, “Yea..!”

A spit second later and they were both ejaculating hard. Feeling them both cumming triggered a fourth orgasm for Sara, and already past her limits, Sara could only emit a soft, shuddering gasp, her blue eyes flying wide open with unadulterated bliss, and then going cross as she short-circuited with pleasure overload, her tongue lolling out, hanging, slovenly moans escaping from her slack jaw.

“Holy… fuck…” she murmured as she felt the hot semen dripping out of her pussy and ass. She drifted off to sleep.