The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PGAD

2.

Sara shut her office door and slumped into her expensive leather desk chair, head turned up to the ceiling, eyes shut, exhaling deeply. What an absolutely crazy, mortifying morning. What in the hell was wrong with her, wrong with her body?

After several long moments spent collecting herself, Sara sat up and immediately opened her email, writing a note to her colleagues with the previously forgotten figures and stats, now recalled with typical and expected ease, apologizing for her abrupt departure, vaguely blaming some light-headed dizziness.

God, what a fucking disaster. She must have looked like a complete idiot. What the hell was that? It was like nothing Sara had ever felt in her life. She wondered if she was having a mental breakdown. Or some weird physiological episode or something. Maybe that was it—she hadn’t been intimate in ages. Not with anyone… and not with herself, even, as sad as that was to think of… Maybe it was some kind of insane crossed wires.

That line of thought led to even more disconcerting ideas. What if she’d had a neurological episode, or something else involving her nervous system? Maybe she should go see a doctor, get a scan…

But then what should she say? She’d been in the middle of a board meeting and had a spontaneous orgasm? Sara squirmed slightly just imagining how to even start that conversation. And felt that in all likelihood her doctor would agree with her own initial thoughts and refer her to a head shrink.

Well, at any rate, what was done was done. It had happened, and now it was over so the best thing was to just put it behind her, bury it. She needed to think about damage control, how to get ahead of this. Likely, her colleagues would blame it on “female problems” or a “fainting spell”, something equally discriminating and infuriating. That was the last thing Sara wanted. She’d need to give this some thought…

Years of hard work, virtual perfection, strategic moves, all executed with precision—all of it practically undone in a moment of random insanity. But then… maybe she was being overdramatic. After all, how many of these boardroom presentations had she delivered, how many more would she in future? This was just one minor snafu in the big picture. No one even gave a shit about them in the first place.

Sara was somewhat comforted, envisioning the day blending in with countless others, eventually fading into obscurity. She was making this out to be a bigger thing than it really was. By this time next week, no one would even remember today...

It was just then that she felt it again. A sudden heat, a growing urge between her legs.

Oh no.

Her heart rate immediately jumped up to a gallop once again.

Oh no, not again..!

Sara hadn’t even considered that what had happened in the conference room was anything more than a bizarre one-time occurrence. Now that she knew otherwise, a rising panic welling up inside of her, matched by her spontaneous, unprompted arousal.

Oh, what the fuck..!?

She looked wildly about. No one was walking around within view of the glass wall of her office and she had the renewed impulse to yank her skirt up and rub herself, hard. But she couldn’t do that, not right here in her office where anyone could walk in at any moment…

The bathroom, then, back to the bathroom…

Sara rose to her feet, but it was ill-timed, coinciding with another huge wave of arousal that surged out of nowhere and crashed into her, causing her to collapse back into her chair as her knees gave out. She gripped the padded armrests, her finely manicured nails digging into the soft imported leather as she attempted to contain the pleasure, her clit throbbing almost painfully.

Sweat had broken out on Sara’s forehead anew, dripping down her temples. Her tightly closed eyes squeezed out tears, undoubtedly further ruining her makeup, as her jaw locked and she breathed noisily out of her nose, nostrils flaring.

Breathe, just breathe, she told herself. It had to be stress or tension or something, her body was all worked up and some deep breaths would help relax it. And indeed for a moment, she did feel a little calmer, like she had a grip on this thing, whatever it was. But then:

“Guhhhh!”

When the next wave hit, the wind rushed out of her lungs as her torso tightened in response, wracked with both pleasure and tortuous need. It was clear that there was no quelling this; she’d have to ride it out. Or help herself to finish it off…

No, no, you can’t do that. Right in the middle of your office? No.

Sara let out a series of shuddering inhales and exhales, her body on fire, drenched in sweat. The latest wave was ebbing now, but even in this short amount of time, she intimately understood that all too soon it would be back, and her fingers twitched in both trepidation and anticipation.

She was not wrong. A few seconds later, and she felt a deep, throbbing pulse emanating from her loins once more, radiating throughout her body. Sara wanted nothing more than to touch herself, rub herself, no, stick two fingers inside and frig herself, but still, somehow she resisted, her thighs clamped together, shaking and whimpering all the while. It felt like an eternity later when the need finally began to subside back down to a dull burn.

Oh, I can’t… I can’t take this…

The seconds ticked by. Sara sat locked in her seat, waiting, her thoughts a confused swirl of dread and longing. It was coming… It was going to happen again. And then..?

The wait continued. She had no sense of whether the subsidence was spreading longer or if time was simply moving more slowly by her perception. But no, it wasn’t this long before. It couldn’t have been. Maybe it really was over… whatever it was, was gone now...

The arousal surged up, slowly at first and then ramping up in uncontainable intensity and immediately Sara felt something break in her mind. She spread her legs wide apart, a hand going between her legs, roughly shoving her drenched panties to the side and finger fucked herself with the raw enthusiasm of an inexperienced lover and instantly began to climax the second she penetrated herself. Her other hand was mauling her breasts, which she’d always felt were too small, especially these days due to her extra weight that seemed to have enlarged her body in only all the wrong places. It didn’t matter. Feeling herself up increased the ecstasy ten-fold and she thrashed around, convulsing in her leather executive’s chair, head flung back, gasping loudly.

It was the best orgasm of Sara’s life. The pleasure came bursting forth like a tidal wave, so powerful that she saw bursts of light in front of her bulging eyes turned up towards the ceiling, and even the knowledge that someone, anyone who happened to walk past would see her there, brazenly and furiously masturbating like some caged primate, was distant and unimportant in her head.

She ended up being quite lucky; in the several minutes it took for her peak to subside and her senses to return, no one had passed by. Or truthfully, it was entirely possible that someone had and Sara hadn’t even noticed, lost in the throes of her ecstasy. At any rate, it wouldn’t do if a co-worker were to step into her office even now that the immediate episode has passed; she was still a hot, sweaty mess, even more so than the first time. She thought she could smell the musk of her arousal in the air.

I need to get the hell outta here.

She immediately rose up from her desk, legs unsteady again, grabbing her purse. How long had it been between incidents? Fifteen, twenty minutes at the most? Sara didn’t want to be here in this glass showroom when the next one happened. She was stiflingly hot and in her panic, she couldn’t discern whether it was from before or if it was an indication of an onsetting new occurrence. She yanked off her smothering wool jacket, not taking the time to hang it up, leaving it balled on the floor as she strode out of her office.

It was only as Sara reached the elevator and pressed the down button that she realized she had no idea where she was going. Obviously anywhere was better than sitting around fully exposed in her office, but still, what was the use of going somewhere else? Sitting around at home while this happened to her over and over again didn’t seem particularly productive. Maybe she should just go straight to the emergency room?

The elevator doors slid open and Sara stepped in, fanning herself with her hands before pushing the button to the lobby. She was still positively dripping with perspiration. Despite that, she immediately wished she’d not discarded her suit jacket, as she saw her reflection in the polished metal of the closed doors; her blouse was completely soaked through at the armpits, and neckline, the fabric turned semi-translucent.

Oh, crap.

Just as the elevator lurched into movement, gliding down, Sara felt it again. The re-igniting of arousal in her loins. It wasn’t yet the all-out uncontrollable wildfire of lust, but she knew it soon would be—it felt exactly the same as before.

Abruptly, she reached out and punched another button on the panel. Why hadn’t it been the first thing she thought of? She worked for a pharmaceutical bio-tech company for Christ’s sake. With its own medical wing and every drug imaginable at its disposal.

Really stupid, Sara admonished herself. How could she not think of it—hadn’t she just gotten her flu shot the other day?

That besides, she’d heard the rumors… The other execs were not especially discreet about any of their vices, and from what Sara had heard, many of them weren’t above taking advantage of their company’s products, even ones that hadn’t publicly debuted yet. And apparently, the medical and research teams weren’t in the habit of refusing.

Sara instantly felt better about having come up with a reasonable course of action, but still had to grit her teeth as she felt the urge to stimulate herself continuing to grow unabated. She let out a huffing groan of frustration, both at this completely unmanageable situation as well as having to repress herself.

Fuck, I hope they have something for me, she thought fervently.

They will.

They have to…