The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PGAD

5.

Sara shut the door of her expensive European coupe, placing the tablet on the stitched leather seat beside her. For a few moments, she simply sat there blankly before finally taking a deep breath, starting her car and then drove out of the Gen-U-Tech parking lot.

It was madness. All crazy, insane madness. How could this be happening... Nanites. She had only a vague idea of what they even were. ‘Tiny robots’ he’d said—that pretty well matched the extent of her knowledge. What she knew was only an executive’s 30,000 ft. view, from a corporate balance sheet perspective. And yet, whatever they were, even now they were inside of her, coursing through her bloodstream.

There wasn’t any doubt that it was true either. She glanced at the tablet laying on the passenger seat. The moment that lab tech had made whatever adjustment on it, she’d felt it. Instantly. It was like the roaring flame of unrelenting arousal within had suddenly been dialed down. Not totally extinguished, but lowered to a slow steady burn. It was far from gone, but it was tolerable, at least for the moment.

It certainly was a great improvement from the morning. The things that arousal had done to her… The whole surreal morning replayed in Sara’s head as she drove. Spontaneously orgasming in the middle of a board meeting… getting herself off in a public bathroom, and then again in her own office… and then finally culminating in giving a blow job to a random lab technician.

That had been the cherry on top of all else. After decades of unwavering dedication to her career development to the detriment of every other aspect of her life, finally making it to the top rung of the ladder, admitted into the very exclusive, very male club of executive officers, she’d ended up in the basement, on her knees, servicing some unremarkable corporate drone.

How degrading… Sara flushed in shame at how completely she had succumbed to her body’s urgings. She’d been like some animal in heat, mindlessly obeying her instinctual urges, without pause or reservation. Without thinking about a single implication outside of that moment. Solely focused just on physical gratification. Sexual pleasure.

Sara shuddered then. The flame of arousal within rose higher, the humiliation of the episode in the lab now somehow stoking it. She’d been totally uninhibited, unreserved. Sucking off a random stranger. Fingering herself in front of him. Letting him ejaculate in her mouth. Not just letting him… Wanting him to. Getting off on it. When that hot, salty, sticky load had exploded in her mouth, her pussy had spasmed and gushed. She’d moaned loudly in grateful appreciation around that hard cock in her mouth, swallowing even as she felt some of the semen spill over her lips, running down her chin…

It was completely sick and disgusting. How embarrassing. How degrading. On her knees, sucking him off. Like a drunken slut in a nightclub. Like some cheap alley whore…

Sara realized she was licking her lips, the taste of semen still lingering in her mouth. She was breathing hard. Somehow her hand had gone back between her legs, sliding inside of her wet folds as she drove. She glanced to either side of her, at the other cars around, daily commuters sitting in a stupor as they slogged home. No one noticed. No one knew she was in her own car, fingering herself only a few feet away, getting herself off.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me..?

Still, she felt a small smile on her lips as she drove on, panting and moaning.

* * *

Sara pulled into the 3-car garage attached to her large and expansive home. She parked, grabbing her purse and the tablet, and exited the vehicle and garage, going through the door that led into the house, just adjacent to the grand quartz-laid kitchen, which she crossed through to the elegant walnut-paneled dining room, and up the curved, wainscotted stairs. Everything was tastefully decorated and immaculately clean; while she lived alone, without even a pet (she’d neither the time nor inclination for one), nonetheless a cleaning lady came weekly to straighten up what little needed addressing during the few hours that Sara was actually at home to untidy things.

Sara made her down the hallway, past a series of furnished but unused bedrooms, entering the impressively-sized master bedroom suite. She tossed her things onto the bed and went straight to the marble-tiled bathroom, turning the shower on and then began getting undressed. She was thoroughly, disgustedly soiled and her first priority above all else at this moment was to just get out of those filthy clothes, soaked with perspiration(and other bodily fluids) and get cleaned up.

She deliberately avoided looking at the mirror as she passed, like always, getting into the spacious glass-walled shower. The warm water felt wonderful as it splashed down, washing away all of the sweat and grime.

What a day, she thought as she ran a lathery loofa sponge all over herself, soaping up. After all the day’s crazy occurrences, she’d end up with a very difficult drive home. Sara had played with herself virtually the whole time, climaxing twice, hard, while struggling to maintain control of her vehicle. The stimulation her needy body demanded served only to stoke the flames within back into an uncontrollable conflagration. But she’d orgasmed a third time as she turned into her subdivision, and finally, by the time she’d pulled into her driveway, the desire had at last subsided back down to the level she’d felt when the lab tech had made his adjustment. Combined with the overwhelming exhaustion she was now experiencing, the arousal was practically fully abated.

Sara knew that wasn’t completely true, though. She could still feel it there inside, lingering embers ready to come roaring back to life at any moment. Whatever that lab tech had done, it wasn’t enough. How could she hope to go back to work like this? How could she live like this? If anything, this was more difficult than it probably would have been for someone else. Sara, under normal circumstances, had practically no sex drive. Her last marriage had ended in her thirties. Her last date had been years ago. She couldn’t recall the last time she’d been intimate.

Not including today, she amended herself, while simultaneously wondering if that even remotely counted as intimacy. That was neither here nor there, though. Whatever the case, the plain truth was that prior to today, she’d been in something of a state of sexual hibernation. As the days and weeks had turned into months and years, Sara had found that she simply became accustomed to living that way, and eventually neither wanted nor needed it, even masturbating infrequently.

Now that it was on her mind, Sara allowed in some thoughts she seldom allowed, as she ran the wash sponge over her ample thighs and belly. She acknowledged that much of her sexless existence was largely of her own making. She was aware that her sex drive was diminished by being horribly out of shape, by her sedentary lifestyle. And psychologically as well—she didn’t like how she looked, so it was difficult to feel sexy. How could she feel attractive when she avoided even looking at her own reflection, was ashamed even at this moment to look down and see the rolls of fat and dimpled cellulite?

Sara had never been particularly fit, but she’d never been as out of shape as she’d grown these past years. Countless times over the years, It was always the next Monday that she’d start hitting the gym, that she’d try out that new diet, deciding to enjoy herself just for now, just for the rest of this week, and get that takeout or eat that pizza or order that dessert—it had all caught up with her, and passing the forty year milestone seemed only to accelerate it.

Sara felt extraordinarily glum as she reached over and shut the water off, getting out of the luxurious shower, and wrapping a plush towel around herself quickly to cover her self-detested body, trying to take herself out of this whole avenue of thought. Inside of her walk-in closet, she pulled out a soft cotton nightgown, which was large and billowy, comfortable. She felt at least clean and dry, and the adrenaline was draining away, leaving her sleepy and ready to go to bed and forget this day had ever happened.

But upon leaving the closet and re-entering the bedroom, there lying on top of the bed covers was the tablet, and immediately Sara’s wakefulness went up a notch. She hadn’t even looked at it yet, beyond the brief glimpse she’d had at the Gen-U-Tech lab. She picked it up now, touching the screen, which immediately lit up in response.

As before, the display showed a vast array of labels and settings for each one, set by either a slider bar or numerical box paired with up and down arrows to increment or decrease the value. She read each of the labels again: ‘Stamina’ and ‘Libido’ and ‘Determination’... It was incredible to think that she could control these characteristics of her own body just by adjusting these values. Libido she understood quite well at this point, but what did it even mean to have increased determination, or have greater stamina? They seemed like such subjective things. Didn’t one affect the other? Why these particular attributes?

Feeling nervous, knowing well that she was handling a device capable of literally altering herself, she put a finger on the slider bar next to ‘Libido’. She tried to move it down, but just as the lab tech had said, it wouldn’t go lower than its current setting. She frowned at that, but she’d worry about it later. Hesitating for a few moments, she then slid the bar up slightly, which the interface did allow.

Nothing happened.

Sara’s brow furrowed in confusion. When the Gen-U-Tech technician had made the adjustment, she’d felt the change immediately. Maybe the adjustment wasn’t large enough for her to tell the difference? She moved the bar up again in a larger increment, nearly three-quarters of the way to the top, again waiting and assessing, but she still didn’t feel any different. In frustration, she slid the bar all the way up to the top.

Still nothing.

What was going on? Giving it a little additional thought, she scrolled down the page, and then everything made sense. At the bottom right hand corner was a button that was labeled ‘Apply’. Sara tapped the button, but then an additional window popped up.

‘Current settings unsaved. Save now?’ it read.

Sara felt a small measure of the trepidation leaving as she realized she could always revert back to the saved setting if something were to go wrong. Already, she’d envisioned trying to keep mental tabs on each of the individual settings’ values. She tapped ‘Yes’ and then a second pop-up window displayed, asking her to provide a name for the saved settings, which she simply called ‘Me’, and then clicked ‘Save’. The pop-up windows disappeared, leaving only the main window behind them again exposed. She clicked ‘Apply’ again.

Uhhhhhhnnnnnnnhhhhh!

The tablet dropped from her fingers as the biggest, most sudden orgasm of Sara’s life instantly hit her like a speeding bullet. She felt her pussy exploding, gushing, soaking her nightgown and she fell to her knees, both of her hands going between her legs, rubbing herself frantically, the need so urgent that she couldn’t even take the time to lift the gown out of the way.

“Nnnnnnnnnnnnn!”

She humped her hands, the delicious friction of the damp fabric rubbing against her clit sending her over the edge. She shook and panted, moaning loudly, still cumming hard. Somehow, she found the presence of mind to lift the hem of her nightgown out of the way and plunged three fingers inside of her sopping pussy.

Oooh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhh..!

Sara fell onto her back with a wall-shaking crash, her plump legs high in the air, spread wide, as she squealed mindlessly. She hadn’t even finished cumming yet and already a new orgasm was washing over, the ecstasy so intense that her eyes rolled back, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

When she pressed a thumb against her clit, grinding hard, a third orgasm came immediately crashing down, overloading all of her senses and she promptly passed out.

* * *

Grunting noises. Pleasure. That was all Sara heard, that was all she knew when she awoke. The room was filled with animal noises of pleasure. Raw sexual pleasure that encompassed her entire body, that after some time, she could identify as emanating from between her legs.

“Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Eventually, she realized she was still on her bedroom floor, slumped over on her knees, her generous rear up in the air, her face down on the floor, turned to the side, her plump cheek pressed up against the thick pile carpet as her jaw hung open slack, drooling. She was humping her hand still, or again, if she’d ever stopped.

“Nuhhhhhhh… uhhhhhhhhh… uhhhhhhhhhhh…”

She certainly couldn’t stop now. Couldn’t stop making those obscene noises. Couldn’t stop fucking herself with her fingers. Couldn’t stop fucking her fingers with her hips. Couldn’t stop cumming.

“Uhhhhhhnnnnnnhhhhh…”

Through watery, squinting eyes, she realized the tablet was lying on the floor within her sight, not far away. She reached out, only to gasp and falter as her body went rigid, quaking with the intensity of another sudden climax. She half endured, half reveled in the torturous bliss for several minutes before remembering what she’d been trying to do, and then Sara reached out, fumbling with her free hand, groping about and finally landing upon the tablet, pawing it a little closer, swiping roughly at the screen.

Turn… turn it off…

She felt her eyes sliding shut as another incredible orgasm washed over her, drenching her already soaked hand, and groaned loudly. She forced her eyes open, but felt them going cross, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted.

“Uhhnnnnhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhh…”

Screwing her face up with greater concentration and will than she’d ever had to muster, Sara focused on the screen and swiped the slider bar all the way down (as low as it would go anyway), dimly noting the slick trail of lubrication her soaked finger left on the smooth glass surface, then mashed her whole palm against the screen, smearing it even worse as she shoved in an upward movement to scroll back down to the bottom.

“Oooohhhh… ohhhhhhhh…mmmmmmmmm!”

With her last ounce of remaining resolve, Sara pounded hard at the screen through her blurred vision, roughly where the ‘Apply’ button should have been…

It was like a light switch flicking off. Immediately, the urgent, all consuming need was gone, or nearly so, back down to that ever present yet tolerable state. Comparatively, it was barely noticeable.

The need was gone, but Sara was still mid-orgasm. She rode it out, fingers still working in and out of herself, felt her thighs clenching as her pussy literally squirted in thick streams, over and over again, soaking her hand and the expensive rug.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

As the last immense climax finally began to subside, her hips slowing and then ceasing to hump, Sara felt her eyes closing in exhaustion, as she lay slumped over on her knees, still twitching and moaning as she drifted off.