The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Packback

2. Hikerville

I came into Hikerville in late afternoon, May 28th, near Lancaster. Megan walked out from under a shaded porch where a dozen other hikers clustered. She took a few hesitant steps toward me. Conversation from the other hikers died away, their attention on us. Megan wore shorts and a thin blouse that could function as hiking clothes, but they were new and clean, showing off her trim legs and ass and shapely breasts. Her long hair was in a ponytail, displaying her lovely slender neck. I looked at her with new eyes ... Megan was beautiful. I gawked for a few seconds before closing the distance between us and sweeping her up in my arms, hugging her tight. Every single hiker there burst into cheers and applause.

“Is this real?” I said softly. “I hardly know you, but it feels like coming home.”

Megan hugged me tighter. “I don’t know,” she whispered. “But I want to find out.”

“Did they know I was coming?”

“I’m sorry, I’m not good at keeping secrets. I tried. But when they asked about my room, I had to say something and the story just came out.”

I kissed her. She was tearing up and I wiped her tears away, then kissed her again. She took my hand. “Come on, I’ll introduce you,” she said.

Of the 20 or so other hikers there, half a dozen were women and Greta was one of them. I got a kiss from her, too, on the lips. She squeezed my hand. “Be good to her,” she whispered into my ear.

“I promise to do my best,” I said. She shrugged a little, maybe wanting something more certain, but who can know where a relationship might lead? I’d made the best promise I could. “Thank you for caring.”

“Not many others have,” she said. “Megan needs to heal.”

I got a lot of slaps on the back from the male hikers—I wasn’t the only one who thought Megan was beautiful. I endured it for her sake, but all I really wanted was to be with her, alone, for more than a few minutes. And, oh yeah, dinner.

“I rented the couples room for two nights,” Megan said when we sat down with Greta. One of the cooks, an older woman with a beatific smile named Judy, sat down with us. “I can share it with Greta, or ...”

“Don’t,” Judy said. “Give him time. Let him get to know you, and get to know him. It’s new for both of you.”

“Does everyone care about you this much?” I asked, glancing at Greta.

“No, not everyone,” Megan said, sighing. “But speaking of that, how did you meet Glyn?”

I was speechless.

“I saw notes to her in the same handwriting as the ones to me. Then I caught up to her, we introduced ourselves, I recognized her name, and we got to talking. Compared notes, literally, if you must know.”

Greta was grinning.

“She said you were the kindest, most considerate lover she’s ever known, and she’s had plenty. She showed me your notes to her. They seemed to glow in a way your notes to me didn’t, but she said the same about mine.”

“You actually shared my notes with each other?” I asked, incredulous.

“Yes, silly, of course.” Megan looked smug.

“I guess I have a lot to learn ...”

“Don’t take too long to learn it, sonny,” Judy said as she rose. “Important people are waiting.” She winked at Megan and sauntered back into the kitchen.

“She showed me what you did with each other,” Megan said. She seemed to be having trouble looking me in the eyes. “She showed me what she did, and what you did. She had a dildo for that part. She told me how quickly you learned what she liked, and she felt like she had to try that much harder to make you feel that good. Greta and I slept with her that night, and I have never come harder or more often in my life. Part of it was imagining you rather than Glyn doing those things to me, but part of it, well ... Glyn was amazing. How did you feel about her?”

“She was the best I’ve ever had,” I said.

“So far,” Greta said, grinning. I hadn’t really paid much attention to Greta before, but now I noticed her expressive strong-featured face. It’d looked awkward and angular without make-up, but I realized she could be gorgeous if she wanted. Both women wore very light make-up, the way I like it if a woman wears any at all. I recall telling Glyn that. Perhaps she’d told them, too.

I finished my plate. I’d had larger portions than the women, but I’d been on the trail today and they hadn’t.

“How would you feel about a threesome?” Megan asked me. I gulped. I’d only done that twice before this trip and neither had gone well, especially the aftermath, though it had gone very well indeed with the girls from Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead.

“Can it just be the two of us together, at least at first?” I asked.

Greta punched me lightly on the shoulder. “Jerk,” she said, smiling.

“I can do that, too,” Megan whispered. I was getting hard and shifted in my seat. “Glyn liked your big hard cock,” Megan said, noticing. “I want some, too ... Mike was kind of ... small.”

I was having trouble keeping my breathing even. “Can we not talk about him? And maybe take a walk? This is all happening very fast.”

“Glyn taught me that nothing should happen fast in bed,” Megan said. “But sometimes, if a woman likes what she sees in a man, especially a gentleman like you, she needs to take matters into her own hands. Because we don’t have a lot of time here, and I want to put as much of that time to good use as we can. But yes, I would like to walk with you. Very much. Greta, too.”

“Because we can’t have you taking advantage of Megan,” Greta said, still grinning. “At least not alone.”

I held both their hands as we walked around the fenced, green, lush lawn. It was early enough in the season to not need much watering, even here. It was after 7:00 PM, finally cooling from the day’s Mojave Desert high over 90º. There was a bit of a breeze and the forecast called for higher winds tonight. I was glad we would be spending it indoors. For more than one reason. Wait, had I already decided to sleep with Megan and possibly Greta?

“Let’s go see the aqueduct,” I said, and we strolled up the road. The aqueduct was 3/4 mile away and the road ended just short of the berm at its edge. There was a sign warning against swimming, but a gap in the fence for pedestrian access. The orange sun was low in the sky and it was uncommonly pretty, deep shadows on the Tehachapi Mountains to the north, which were higher than the Sierra Pelona I’d descended from earlier today. The breeze was getting chilly ... cold high desert nights are not uncommon even in summer. I put my arms around both their waists and pulled them closer.

“I’ll be leaving soon,” Greta whispered into my ear. “I want to experience you while I can even though I know how perfect Megan is for you. She’s OK with it, I promise, she’s even looking forward to it. I don’t know what kind of experience with threesomes you’ve had in the past, but I promise you ... two nights with us will blow your mind. Glyn already showed us what she knows you like and what else you might like, and I can hardly wait to do it to you myself. She’s really fond of you, did you know?”

“I could only guess,” I said, speaking louder so Megan could hear. “Glyn didn’t seem to want to tell me much about herself, so I didn’t tell her much about me. But I know how much I enjoyed being with her, and she seemed to enjoy being with me, too.”

“Fucking her, you mean,” Greta said.

“Not just that,” I said, “though of course that was amazing. I like to share my life with my partner, both ways, to give and receive, and I never had that with her ... I don’t think she wanted it. Same with my old girlfriend ... where I came from, my old life before the reboot, every interaction seemed to be a transaction, and when I couldn’t hold up my end of that bargain after losing my job, I think that’s what ended it for her.”

Megan held me closer, turned her lips up to mine. I kissed her and she kissed me back, deep and oh so slow. It was the most intimate moment I’d shared with her, maybe the most intimate moment I’d ever shared with anyone.

“I’m not her,” she whispered, and then she was pulling me by the waist back to Hikerville.

About a dozen people were on the shaded deck when we came back. I saw some elbows nudging. Everyone was quiet. People seemed to be trying to keep from looking at us, but sometimes you just know. I opened the door to the couples room. Megan and then Greta came in after me. Everyone outside seemed to be smiling in our general direction as I closed the door behind us.

“Should I shower first?” I asked.

Megan pushed me down onto the bed. “No,” she said.

That night was everything Greta promised and so much more.

* * *

I wanted to get up early but couldn’t seem to muster the will. I was wiped out from last night, and both women seemed to feel the same. I tried getting up but Megan clutched at me and pulled me back down, holding me tight.

“I’ve never been so happy, Scott. I can’t believe this is happening to me, it’s like a dream I don’t want to ever end. Please let this be real. Please.”

I kissed her shoulder and her lovely neck, which were all I could reach with her holding me so tight while I was holding her just as tightly back. She finally let go and drew back, looking deep into my eyes.

“Look at me, Scott. Look into my eyes. They say they’re the windows to the soul, but I don’t know what I see when I look in yours. What do you see in mine?”

I spent half a minute gazing. She had very pretty, intense light blue eyes. “I see the most beautiful girl in the world,” I said. “The kindest, the gentlest, the most loving woman I’ve ever met. I want so much to be with you for as long as you’ll have me.”

She shuddered. “Oh Scott, how could you say exactly the thing that would make me happiest? I didn’t even know it myself. I ...” She stopped. It felt to me like she was going to pull out the “L” word, but I wasn’t going to push that even if I was wondering if this empty feeling I felt inside me, that I’d never felt before, was the same.

Breakfast wasn’t an all-day affair here and I was increasingly hungry. Hiker hunger plus extreme sexual satiation forced the issue. I sat up, lifted Megan from the bed and set her on her feet, then kissed Greta awake and lifted her, too. She put her hand on my cock and of course that immediately made me hard.

“Breakfast first,” I said. Both women stood next to each other, gazing at me, their arms around each other’s waist, Greta maybe 4 inches taller at 5′11″. Megan’s mouth opened. Damn if they weren’t the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. I stepped into them, putting my arms around both of them, hugging them tight. The “L” word hovered, still unvoiced. No, not that one.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then some water shoes. No use putting on socks when breakfast is just three doors away. We stumbled out, blinking at the brilliant sunshine.

Judy grinned at me from behind the kitchen island. “Are we going to have to soundproof that room?”

Megan walked behind the counter and hugged Judy, eyes closed. Judy’s smile got wider, even more beatific than I’d seen yesterday. “I think it was mostly you,” she said softly to Megan, rubbing the small of her back with the hand that wasn’t holding a serving spoon. “Now leggo, honey ... hungry hikers want food.”

We caught a ride to the little town of Mojave and the recently renamed spaceport there. There wasn’t much we were allowed to see but I’d always wanted to go. I ended up deep in conversation with a tech guy who knew a little about the startup I’d worked for and was intrigued to learn the part I played in it. He asked if I wanted an interview because he knew some people who would be very interested. I ended up spending four more hours there. I’m pretty sure Megan and Greta would’ve gotten bored if they hadn’t been offered spa passes and a ride to Lancaster to use them.

“Is this what life with you is like?” Megan asked when they returned and my interviews were over. “That was really nice. They scrubbed me all over, and my feet have never been softer. I can’t wait to use them on you.”

“They treated us like total VIPs,” Greta said. “I loved it. They even gave us massage oil, which you’ll get to experience later. If you manage to stay awake that long.”

“They offered me a job,” I said. “It’ll pay even better than my last one, though there won’t be stock options. Well, not right away.”

“Did you accept?” Megan asked, wide-eyed.

“I told them I had other things to do first,” I said, “but that I would get back to them in a few months.”

“What other things?”

“I want to take a very long walk with you,” I said, and Megan’s eyes filled with tears.

That night was even better than the last. And no, they didn’t get around to soundproofing the room, though maybe they should’ve.

Greta teased my cock awake in the morning, very very gently. I was hard as stone when I finally woke. She’d gotten a mani-pedi at the spa, dark red nails on her hands and feet. She trapped my cock on her chest with a single finger, right between her small breasts, and tapped me, again and again, each tap reverberating through my body. “I want you to come on my tits,” she said, then rolled to her back, keeping me on top. She put her hands on my ass, long slender fingers exploring while Megan slept soundly next to us, breathing deep and slow, almost snoring. The massage oil was next to the bed and Greta lubed the fingers of one of her hands with it, then reached behind me to my sphincter, lubed it up, and slipped a finger inside. Then she slid her other hand slowly up and down my so-hard cock.

“You’re going to come on my tits and my face, Scott ... try to get all of it into my mouth because I want as much of you as I can get.”

Two of her fingers were inside me now, pressing away and toward my cock. She’d found my prostate and started stroking it, as gently as she was stroking my cock. I felt like I needed to pee. Glyn had done this to me, too, but Greta’s fingers were longer so she wasn’t just brushing the edge, she was full on. It started to feel really good. We must’ve roused Megan because her mouth found mine and she started kissing me deep. She put her palm over my eyes so I couldn’t see.

“Focus on the feelings,” she whispered, and it became impossible not to.

My orgasm rushed over me from three directions at once. From Megan’s mouth on mine, from Greta’s hand on my cock, stroking so lightly, and from the two fingers of Greta’s other hand up my ass. It was the most intense feeling I’d ever experienced, and it seemed to stretch out for a full minute, if not longer. I probably set the new visit standard for loud groaning. I rolled to my back and just lay there, stunned, for several minutes afterward, feeling like I’d experienced some kind of epiphany.

“Glyn,” I croaked, finally.

“Yep. You’ll miss me, I think,” Greta said. “Glyn’s and Megan’s fingers can’t reach that far.”

Megan reached for something in a bag next to the bed, then dangled it in front of me. It reminded me of the glyph Prince used, but with a chubbier, um ... phallic part.

“Glyn gave me this,” Megan said. “She doesn’t usually need it, but you’re tall so ... she said I would have more use for it than her. I won’t need longer fingers at all.”

“I should send her a card or something,” I said, and Greta guffawed.

“You’re leaving us?” I asked Greta.

“Today,” Greta said. “I am not going out into that windstorm tonight. Your tent might be able to handle that, but mine and Megan’s won’t. And really, I need to go home. Shit’s hitting the fan there.”

I took a deep breath. “Megan, were you planning to bring your own tent? Mine is old school, a large 2-person tent, on the heavy side but I’m used to it, and it can handle wind. I also have a sleeve we can slip our sleeping pads into, so we’ll only need my sleeping bag. Our packs will be lighter. Are you ready for that level of commitment? I am.”

Megan nodded. It seemed like she wanted to say something, but she didn’t.

Another deep breath from me. My body was still trembling. “I’ll miss you, Greta.”

“Of course you will,” she said, smiling. “Now let’s get breakfast.”

Whoops and hollers greeted us as we walked in. Judy came out from behind the kitchen counter and gave me a big hug, then kissed Megan and Greta on the lips.

“I should charge you extra,” Judy said. “It was hard to get any sleep with all that racket.”

“I’m really sorry about that ...” Megan began.

“Not your fault. I blame that man of yours. Fair warning, next time I get some of that myself.”

“It would be my pleasure,” I told her, to more whoops and hollers.

Greta ended up walking about 3 miles up the trail with us before kissing and hugging us goodbye. She was crying. “I want what you have,” she said.

“Come see us again,” I said. “You’ll always be welcome.”

“Says the guy who didn’t want any part of a threesome two nights ago.”

“We live, we learn. In my case, I learned a helluva lot, and you were a big part of that.”

“I want your rolodex, Scott. There must be another man like you somewhere, and you might know him already.”

“I’ll think about that,” I said. “A lot of the really good men I know either wouldn’t be able to handle being with a woman as fine as you, or you might find them dull or geeky.”

“I’ll be the judge of that, Scott.”

“I’ll be in touch soon,” I said. “I don’t have my rolodex here but I can give you a couple names and numbers. If you really want more, I can get you into my house to poke around.”

Greta kissed me again. “I love how much you trust me after so little time.”

“Quality time,” I said, and kissed her back.

We waved goodbye, my arm around Megan, her head on my shoulder.

“Toldja,” Megan said when Greta was almost out of sight.

“You’re a good judge of character,” I said, and reached for her hand.

“I’m a good judge of a lot of things,” she said.

Next in chapter 3:

Confrontation | The first best time. Then Mike.